[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am 5'4 190 lbs college student, is adderall a good appetite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: Adderall.jpg (581 KB, 2580x1378) Image search: [Google]
Adderall.jpg
581 KB, 2580x1378
I am 5'4 190 lbs college student, is adderall a good appetite suppressant? I feel like its a good option because I will also be able to do more homework but I would also be losing weight.
>>
>>36247718
You are never going to achieve any goals by putting a pill in your mouth
>>
>>36247750
not true.
just had a surgery and was in pain. My goal was to not be in pain and to feel good. Took an oxycodone and accomplished my goal.
>>
>>36247750
If I lose weight I will
>>
>>36247750
You won't achieve anything being 5 foot 4 either
>>
>>36247718
Damn bwai, you's a manlet.

I take addy, I feel like my lifts are stalled after a binge. I only ever take it when tests are coming up. Just resist the urge to eat

willpower > pill

The adverse effects far outweigh the appetite suppressing capabilities of the pill
>>
>>36247791
It's obviously a fat girl writing this
>>
>>36247718
>5'4
Fuckkk man. That really sucks brah. Just start lifting and control your fucking diet, do the sticky.
>>
>>36247838
You guessed it
>>
>>36247791
>>36247793
>>36247854
I am a girl
>>
>>36247838
That's way too small for a girl, even girls are 5'8" now
>>
Might as well do meth. Appetite suppressant + you'll lose like 20 lb in the first two months easily
>>
DNP is the closest thing to a working suplement that there is for fat loss.

You need to learn to not eat so much and exercise more first.
>>
File: 1453421357286.jpg (75 KB, 480x336) Image search: [Google]
1453421357286.jpg
75 KB, 480x336
>>36247750
>taking 250mg of dnp and ec stack ed
>lost 15 lbs in 2.5 weeks, 3.5 inches off waist, 4 days left of my cycle
>"you are never going to achieve any goals by putting a pill in your mouth"

nigga i did at least 2-3 months worth of cutting in 2.5 weeks just by adding low doses of poison to my cutting regimen
>>
>>36247866
you're life is on easy mode, i wouldn't worry about nothing
>>
>>36247718

Yes, not to mention the fact that it keeps you alert, gives you better focus, and gives you dank workouts
>>
>>36247942
How so? I am a fat fuck
>>
>>36247870
This and its alpha
>>
>>36247953
You're a girl you literally just have to exist and you're living easy mode
>>
>>36248004
Quit lying.
>>
>>36248042

Fuck off, you'll never know what it's like to work hard in your life. Ever. At least be thankful about it.
>>
>>36248004
This is so untrue especially when you're fat and insecure like I am so I don't get you're logic
>>
>>36247953
all you have to do is spread your legs to the world and you can get everything that you want you twat
>>
>>36248055
>implying you know my life or my struggles lol
>implying life is easier cuz vag lol
>>
>>36248055
>>36248069

This wasn't what my post was about. I get that you think I have it easy and honestly I don't know what living like a guy is like so it might be but its off topic and I am trying to better myself so grow up.
>>
>>36248134
>I am trying to better myself
by cheating and doing drugs to help lose weight instead of just exercise + diet. You can't stop stuffing your fat ass face so you want to do drugs which literally makes it impossible for you to stuff your face instead of learning self discipline, control, and willpower

Quick fix (temporary solution) for a permanent problem
>>
>>36247718
smoke cannabis like 1-5g/wk and do hill sprints 1-3x a week instead

gaurantee you you wont have a single eating disorder within a month or two regardless of who you are
>>
>>36248168
Okay but how many people of /fit/ are doing steroids? Whats the difference really? It helps them bulk and this helps me cut so I don't really understand
>>
>>36247718
It will but you will feel like shit the whole time if you dont eat and stay hydrated. Just eat healtgier while on it and maintain healthy eating when off it. Adderall doesnt really help your lifts too much compared to caffein or ec. It can help you feel motivated to do cardio tho. Careful not to lose sleep when taking it cuz that will make you feel like shit on top of hunger and dehydration. Also you may get over the appetite suppression if you take it long enough so remember to be strict about your diet at first and maintain diet over time.
>>
>>36248170
>1-5g/wk
Great plan
>>
>>36248234
I am mostly doing just cardio right now so I don't think it should be a problem
>>
>>36247718
The stuff is neurotoxic to Dopamine receptors, and inhibits reuptake of dopamine from neuronal tissue, causing upregulation of your reuptake enzymes.
Point being, you get high, do your homework, you lose weight... Then after your burnt-out self is out of school with your strait A's, life just won't be the same as if you had gone through naturally. At least for the 2 years it takes for the dopamineric reuptake system to re-stabilize.

You decide if its worth it, just please do your research.
>>
>>36248134
>>36248062
>>36248083
>>36247953
>>36247866
>>36247859
>>36247769

Here's the thing, asking advice from 4chan is like asking for everything you don't WANT to hear.

For most people this is a good thing because humans have a habit of justifying everything to themselves.

You've heard all the cons, now weigh them against your pros. Do this according to what is most valuable to YOU. Otherwise, you won't be living your life.

You'll be living one outlined by other people.
>>
>>36248225
Why people choose to do steroids is for aesthetics purposes. Very few of them do it as a way to cheat and get big and cut. Most of them suffer from body dysmorphia or want to be bigger than being natty will allow

What you're talking about is completely different. But I will say people on fit do the same thing so I guess you're right. But on here they usually do an EC stack I believe so may want to look into that. Might be a good alternative than to staff doing a drug like adderall. That shit is really meth in a pill
>>
>>36247718
Do low-dose Kratom punctuated by Phenibut.

Both of these things surpress hunger while keeping you functional. Keep it everything at barely-high levels and you'll be able to function at a slightly higher level while not having to eat as much.

The catch is that you have to take them on an empty stomach and keep food levels relatively low to keep your high going, but that also works in your favor.
>>
>>36248265
Okay true...
>>
Why is it that people either make no sense at all on this website or make the most sense I hate that
>>
Both Dopamine and Cocaine have the same 3 methods of action. As said before, Adderall inhibits your bodies response to clean the Dopamine from the tissue it's released into, as does Cocaine. To go along with this, both stimulants do two other processes, involving facilitated release of large quantities of Dopamine into the synaptic cleft (where it's absorbed) and upregulating receptors for Dopamine into neuronal tissue, causing more Dopamine to be allowed to be received at a time. (This cuts both ways, as these receptors exist for Dopamine, and if there isn't enough, the tissue begins to undergo its own form of withdrawal.)

Also related to the effects of these stimulants on your body, Dopamine is, itself, a precursor for Epinephrine and Norepinephrine (adrenaline and its stronger brother). Which increase cardiac tension, blood pressure, heart rate, and awareness. Which you can draw your own conclusions about how that may be bad for you.
>>
>>36248403
You're literally talking about the population in general. The difference is that this expedites the process.

You don't have to go through the tedium of asking for their name, how crazy the weather is, or how their kids are before getting to what you really want to talk about.
>>
>>36248265
I thought that it only caused neurotoxicity in test animals that were given it in such away that resembled long term use and abuse in humans? I didn't think therapeutic doses caused such an issue.

OP, it will work to surpress your appetite but when you're coming down or when you discontinue their use, the Hunger comes back with a vengeance. Also any pics? My Gf is 5'5 150 and headed down chunkerville, need to know what I'm dealing with.
>>
>>36247718
Actual answer to your question, OP: Take modafinil instead. It's far less stressful on your heart, better appetite suppressant capabilities, and 10x better for long-term concentration.
>>
>>36248438
Okay I get it, maybe I don't wanna fuck up my brain just to lose weight
>>36248460
You don't need my pictures to know that being this fat and this short is gross, talk to your girlfriend
>>
>>36248494
Should include that side-effects include sleep-abnormalities (less of it) and increased aggression.

Not that that should deter OP from taking it entirely, but she should still weigh her pros/cons.
>>
>>36247718

>meth to suppress appetite

just have black coffee, fuck
>>
File: 100_1541.jpg (65 KB, 386x520) Image search: [Google]
100_1541.jpg
65 KB, 386x520
>>36248460
My Ex at about 160.

She ballooned to 180-190 (she was afraid to tell me her max) before we broke up. You'd think at least she'd get bigger titties and ass but NOPE, all to her gut. No ass/big titties was awkward enough, she was full on Bill Dauterive by the end of it.
>>
>>36248710
That's 160? My girl has high test genetics so it literally all goes to her ass, thighs, and tits while keeping a small waist and flatter stomach. I'm just afraid one can only ride the genetics train so long. I've dropped subtle hints and have seen some improvements..pray for me breh.
>>
File: 1452330328896.png (12 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1452330328896.png
12 KB, 645x773
>>36248710
damn that sucks bro. looks like she might have a qt face too

there's so many diamonds in the rough out there. i see a lot fatties with cute faces, but i can't bring myself to even flirt with them because being fat just isn't attractive unless she has high test genes.
>>
>>36248743

If she means enough to you, you won't care.

If it's a fling/you're projecting your own insecurities onto her, cut it off at the first sign of trouble. Change your passwords, save your cat, get your shit back, have your pay you back any money she owes you, etc.

Learn from my mistakes.
>>
>>36247866
gonna need proof bby guh
>>
File: 100_1537.jpg (74 KB, 520x386) Image search: [Google]
100_1537.jpg
74 KB, 520x386
>>36248774
Literally only happy when around animals. Eternal resting-bitch-face otherwise. Friend-repellent.
>>
>>36248786
We've been together 2yrs and I really do love her. I'm actually into thick chicks but there's a cut-off man, I'm not going to be crashing a land whale.
>>
>>36248811
See, right NOW you think you love her. Love isn't a constant thing. It's something you have to work at constantly in order to maintain. If weight is all it takes to make everything else completely nullified, then she doesn't mean as much to you as you think it does.

I dunno your situation, but you might be harboring resentment for her in other areas and have just established that weight gain as you personal breaking point.

Also, her weight gain might be the cause of anxiety/low self-esteem. People tend to stop taking care of themselves when they are unhappy with their state. You COULD be at a potential sink-or-swim point here where your relationship isn't too far gone to save it.
>>
>>36247718
Yes, Lost 10lbs in 2 weeks as long as youre occupied. Dont take it and lay in bed youll start itching like a crack head and try not to talk as much because people may notice youre lit.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.