[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I have a problem. It seems I can't get past ottermode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: 1391122199896.jpg (62 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1391122199896.jpg
62 KB, 640x480
Guys I have a problem.

It seems I can't get past ottermode no matter how hard I train, no matter how much I eat.

I mean literally blood comes out my arse from the intensity of my trainings and my stomach is going to fucking explode everytime I eat.

It seems impossible. Help me guys, what am I missing out?

Pic related I have a similar body.
>>
>>36245265

Post your diet, then will see.
>>
at no point should you be shitting blood dood
>>
>>36245265
overtraining maybe? also
>>36245287
>>
File: Curlbro manlet.jpg (138 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Curlbro manlet.jpg
138 KB, 640x640
Keep your ottermode for the summer and start drinking dark and heavy beers in the fall and winter. The beer will add some extra pounds to you and then you can slowly escape from ottermode. Stay away from IPA's if you don't want man boobs.
>>
>>36245287

My diet consists of:

1: A huge breakfast.

2: A huge lunch:

3: Supper. (a sandwich or two)

4: A huge dinner.

In between I eat snacks n shit.
>>
>>36245265

There's something called the natty limit, and you hit it my friend. deal with reality or roid, IDGAF
>>
>>36245265
Nice "subtle" humble brag, faggot. Change your diet, add more calorie dense food and remove high-volume low calorie food.
>>
>>36245388

Your huge might be someone elses snack.
Post what you eat, types of foods and how much of it.
>>
>>36245388
1: A huge breakfast.
>6 egg omelets
2: A huge lunch:
>2 cans tuna with vegetables
3: Supper. (a sandwich or two)
>turkey lunch meat on lettuce leaves
4: A huge dinner.
>large chicken breasts with veggies
In between I eat snacks n shit.
>celery or half an apple

Fuck off.
>>
>>36245265
>I have a similar body
No you don't. This guy has a perfect body and is way past ottermode. Post body
>>
>>36245446
Dude I eat a shit ton of food I should be gaining muscle but I am not. I don't keep a record of everything I swallow but it's not crap. It's quality food. Meat, vegetables, fruit, etc.
>>
>>36245531

You ain't gonna grow from just protein.
Carbs m'wanker, eat them.
Oats, rice, potatoes, pasta, bread if you must, wrap your turkey, fish, chicken in tortilas...
At least 3 meals a day.

The protein and vegies portion of your diet looks excellent, just add them anabolic carbs.
>>
>>36245531
Just saw another anon posting 6 eggs and a steak in the same pan. Maybe you need to check yourself
>>
>>36245604

Just shut the fuck up. If you're eating enough food, you should be gaining weight. If that weight is literally all fat, you're at the natty limit. Dude in pick is basically natty limit for his frame.
>>
File: EATSOMUCH.jpg (1 MB, 3496x1638) Image search: [Google]
EATSOMUCH.jpg
1 MB, 3496x1638
>>36245604

Nigga please
>>
>>36245604
then start dirty bulking. some people would kill to have your metabolism bro. Replace your big meals with chipotle and shit and watch that scale shoot up.
>>
>>36245555
>perfect body
>t.rex: the arms
>pecs too big for rest of body
>literally no traps
Sure, buddy.
>>
>>36245555
He has a nice body but he could be bigger. That is what I'm aiming for. I know it's possible look at zyzz. I know he roided but still he achieved an incredible phisique natty.
>>
>>36245607
>>36245620
Are you guys fucking retarded? I was mocking OP's "I eat huge" statement.

>>36245604
>guize, I don't keep track of how many calories Im consuming, but trust me it's a lot!!!

Fuck off already, faggot.
>>
>>36245708
This this this. Fucking count your calories. You are probably barely over 2000 a day with what you eat
>>
>>36245265
>Pic related I have a similar body
Until you post an actual picture of yourself i will assume you don't even lift.
>>
So you guys are telling me I should eat even more even though I cant even fkin breath after meals?
>>
Serious question: if you look like OP pic, WHY would you want to "go further" ?
>>
>>36245369
why would IPA give you man boobs?
>>
>>36245531
thats how i cut.
>>
>>36245771
Are you eating six times a day? Also look into caloric density, oils etc.
>>
>>36245636
>auswitch
>>
>>36245771
no. eat smarter. eat calorie-dense food. 100g of peanuts gives you 600 ish kcals. eat lots of almonds(activated), peanuts, nuts, cashew etc.
>>
>>36245839
addition, i literally bulk with sunflower seeds. my cut diet + 250g sunflower seeds = my bulk diet.
>>
>>36245780

because he's a lying faggot
>>
>>36245839
Ok thanks I will try bro.
>>
GOMAD+SS
do it
>>
>>36245265

I envy those that find it so hard to eat large amounts of food. I would be a fucking fatass if I ate as much as I want to.
>>
post your body i have a feeling you look like shit and are no where near otter mode. im going with skinny fat gino
>>
>>36245607
>m'wanker
That's glorious
>>
>>36245531
Where carbs at? Come on son.
You don't gain in ketosis.
>>
>>36245265
the body in that pic is only slightly smaller than what you can achieve natty in 3-4 years and only slightly smaller than you should want to be as well
>>
>>36245265
You DO NOT eat a lot. There is no way to eat appropriately without counting calories, for one. And there is no way to really eat appropriately without a food scale.

A lot of quantity informations are false. Some by a ton, being borderline false advertisement.

Get a fucking food scale and count calories.
>>
>>36245839
>activated
I see you there :)
>>
>>36248840
How bad is it?

I've been using food scales for stuff like chicken breast or granola and my greek yogurt. But if I've got a single serve cup of geek yogurt, I just trust the label. Should I measure each individual cup of single serving yogurt too?
>>
>>36248919
Depending on the food it can be wrong by like half.
>>
>>36245265
>literally blood comes out my arse from the intensity of my trainings
That's how you know it's working.
>>
>>36245531
add carbs and red meat nigga
>>
>>36245771
You should be keeping count of your cals in first place
>>
>>36245531
>doesn't eat cahbz
>expects to get big
>>
>>36245369
>drink IPAs almost exclusively
>control carb intake during the week
>never been stronger or more aesthetic
GET GOOD SON I'm about to hit 2plate bench 3x5
I'm so excited my work is beginning to actualize into progress
>>
>>36245265

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8ZAKJgg2wE
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.