[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is he on roids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: FB_IMG_1457042887319.jpg (19 KB, 480x295) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457042887319.jpg
19 KB, 480x295
>>
>>36244630
Probably, though left he's also dehydrated for the featherweight weigh in, vs the most recent above 170.

Conor walks around over 180 when he's not training for a fight, just shows how much dehydration goes into weight cutting
>>
Yes, everybody who looks better than you is on steroids
>>
Extreme likely.

Not massive amount, but trt/cruise levels of test would be beneficial for keeping an anabolic environment when dieting for extended periods.

Low dose masteron, maybe? Would help him a bit with explosiveness, as well as minimize estrogen related sides from a high dose trt cruise, and definitely inprove recovery.

Maybe some gh? Impossible to detect after 24hours.

Peptides are a a possibility.

Odds favor yes, he is using.
>>
>>36244630
you do realise those fighters walk around about 30 lbs heavier than their fighting weight right?

there is nothing out of the ordinary about this
>>
File: op is a faggot 3.gif (996 KB, 150x148) Image search: [Google]
op is a faggot 3.gif
996 KB, 150x148
we dont know
however
this change is absolutely possible if you dont do anything else than workout and eat in order to get back to your normal weight.

why are people so dumb it amazes me...
>>
> you can train 6+ hours a day 6 days a week without PEDs
>>
>>36244630
compare the width of his clavicles. this will not grow. you can see that left photo makes him appear narrower because of the lens.

he is also lean and dehydrated on left.

however considering his profession he would be silly not to use roids (considering how easy it is to not get caught).
>>
>>36244630
Looks like he just started to eat.
Body on the right is achievable natty without problems.
>>
itt no one realizes he fights at 145. I was probably 11 the last time I weighed 145.
>>
Based on the pictures? Who knows.

Based on common sense? Yes.
>>
>>36244895
of course its achievable natty, but in what timeframe?
>>
209 baby... Nate gonna whip his ass
>>
>>36244745

>no citation needed, just believe me.
>>
Pretty much every high level fighter in the UFC is one something. Personally I think they should just allow everything.
>>
Just ask "Is he a successful high level athlete?"
If yes then he roids
>>
They went in hard on roids but his chin is made out of iron so I think he isn't on roids but that chin man I've never seen a guy take a beating like he did with chad and he was still fine.

Iterally they go hard on roids now which is why aldo got knocked out so quick
>greatest pound for pound in his division
>Roid rules come in and he loses to a one hit KO
Nobody wants to say it but the roids gave aldo his edge on the pound for pound which is why nobody ever gave a fuck about him he does pound for pound on roids that's like the winnig a 1 to 1,05 bet nobody is going to go mad for that.
Look at jones he broke his own toe because of his roid strength doing weird and cool movements that's what people want to see.
>>
>>36244630
>caloric surpluses and advantageous angles are now considered un-natty

Whoever keeps perpetuating the >natty meme, please go and stay go.
>>
>>36244630
its not like his life runs arround exercising right? and now he fight on his weight, he doesn't need to cut and dehydrate to unhealthy levels to fight
>>
>>36244630
more than likely yes, considering there isn't a steroid detectable after a weekly basis.
Some have a half life of only 24 hours before being pissed out.
Very easy to use for months and than stop a week or even days before a test.
I don't believe they do completely random testing.
>>
>>36246194
They do, 6 am or earlier and you have to be reachable at every time else you'll have to justify yourself in front of le comission check out the pros instagram or demetrious johnson he got a random visit while streaming.
They do a questionaire because some supplements are banned and then they take pee and blood, they don't fuck around.
Roiding got a lot harder and many pros actually turned to some weird animal test that is not traceable 24 hours afterwards.
The biggest argument for pros is that they should be allowed test and other recovery boosters when they are hurt in camps which in my opinion is legit some people signed 20 fights and only get 12k for a fight max so they need to be in camps all year round and if you injure yourself you're out of a paycheck till you're healed up but that can obviously lead to people “hurting“ themselves and a doc gives them a little extra sauce “on accident“.
My biggest problem is that these guys literally take roids and knock people out and go pound for pound giving non-roiders brain damage and setting them behind half a year or more after a concussion fucking them out of paychecks.
Yes some old fighters got a lot of knowledge and needs that little boost to keep up with the younger guys physically but when you have guys roiding at least have them be open about it and make it a league of its own because honestly the fans are secondary when fighters keep the rules and get fucked for it damaging their brain needlessly.
>>
File: laughing azumanga character.png (113 KB, 373x335) Image search: [Google]
laughing azumanga character.png
113 KB, 373x335
>>36244630
>manlet

lmao who cares
>>
>>36244895
Yeah no shit but instantly like that ?
>>
>>36245037

if you start of as a skinny guy, you can get that body easily in 1 year if you do like PPL, PHAT..
>>
>>36244673
I fucking knew it.
>>
>>36244630
Can you not see the difference in those pictures. One is severely dehydrated and the other is eating all you need. How the fuck can you even use this to make a judgement. He looks completely natty in the larger picture.
>>
EVERYBODYS ON JUICE
AND YOU'RE BETTER CAUSE YOUR NOT
>>
>>36244917
You're a fucking retard

A week before weighing in he's 180lbs
The day he weighs in he is 145lbs
The day after weigh ins during his fight he is 175lbs
>>
>>36245501
this

youre a naive little kid if you think otherwise
>>
>>36244668
>Walks around at 180 when he fought at 140

He actually didnt he weighted 177 a week or two ago after bulking up
>>
>>36244873
Ufc has the strictist testsing policy in sports i know off. They re vamped it last year i think it was last year and they randomly test you quite frequently
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.