[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/nootropics/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: eipxGPu.jpg (426 KB, 1280x996) Image search: [Google]
eipxGPu.jpg
426 KB, 1280x996
Post about nootropics n shit lads

Looking into Ashwaganda, should it be cycled? Anyone got experience with it?
>>
>>36242813
using it right now in my post workout shake. i find it takes the edge off of all the stims i take in my preworkout.
>>
>>36243080
Any affects aside from as a relaxant? I've got some at the ready, but I'll probably just save em for when i'm stressed
>>
>>36243096
not that i know of, it isnt super strong or anything. it definitely has helped me relax after my workouts though. i put a teaspoon in with my protein powder.
>>
I've dabbled in supplements pretty strongly for the past ~6 years. I even worked at a supplement store for a year.
Long story short, I've found that what goes up also comes down. If you take something that 'takes the edge off' it will eventually stop working and you will feel more of an edge than normal.
If you take something that gives you more energy, it will eventually sap your energy in the long run.

I really want to believe that the human body can be optimized like a well oiled machine, but so far I haven't found a single supplement/nootropic that I can take consistently and see beneficial results.

Anyone wanna lend some input to this? Thoughts?
>>
>>36243149
That's why you gotta cycle most shit; body builds a tolerance.
>>
Used noopept for about a month and a half, noticed no difference and stopped taking it.
>>
>>36243166
Admittedly I haven't been cycling lately. I know that I used to but I guess I'm just not on my game
>all those personal pronouns

If you properly cycle something are you able to reap the benefit while mitigating any downsides? Do you have any good info on how to cycle shit properly or is it kind of an experimentation with each substance?
>>
Nootropics are my jam.

1g Fish oil + 200g chicken breast + 400g broccoli stack erry day.

200mg L-theanine + 200mg caffeine when I want a few good hours of extra productivity. Sometimes an extra 100mg caffeine as a preworkout.

200mg L-theanine + 100mg modafinil when I want a solid 12 hours of productivity, don't mind the headaches, and don't mind having a hard time falling asleep.

3g Soya lecithin + 100mg Pygeum + 50mg zinc + 2l extra water + 400g celery + 200g pineapple + nofap stack for 3 days for one giant, tasty cumshot.

Going to start adding Vitamin D to my daily stack. Tried eating 5g creatine erryday, but it gave me stomach cramps, and drinking it in 2 big glasses of warm water every morning is not worth it to me.
>>
>>36243211
It depends on what your using and it is often down to experimentation.

For example some people are able to take something for a month straight with no tolerance/side affects, whereas others get tolerant after a week.

For example some people can run DAA for ages, I took it for a week and it fried my brain a bit.
>>
How's this penis stack?

2g Maca + 1g Ashwaganda + 40mg Zinc + Multi-Vitamin Back-up

Will it work?
>>
>>36243287
How much zinc is in the multi? You don't want to get more than about 50mg of zinc each day. Sounds like a good penis stack. Don't forget the kegels.
>>
>>36243333
about 10mg

I doubt it gets absorbed though, for one multi-vits aren't the best at being absorbed, and for two the multi-vit has calcium and I take it with breakfast.

I mainly take it just as a back up.
>>
>>36242813
Nootropics threads are fucking worse than pre-workout threads. Kill yourselves, weak beta cunts.
>>
>>36243354
You should be good, then. What are your goals with your penis stack? Are you trying for bigger erections? Longer erections? Bigger cumshots?
>>
What stuff can cause Serotonin Syndrome in conjunction with an SSRI?

I've heard Rhodiola Rosea can do this, along with 5-HTP
>>
>>36243391
At least I'm killing myself as a limitless beta cunt
>>
Anyone have personal experience with modafinil or any precursors? Were the effects as expected, or better? Did you have any customs issues?
>>
Piracetam –

Increased Memory
Improved Learning
Greater Focus
Heightened Sensory Function
Reduced Anxiety/Depression
Improved Vasodilation
Reduced Brain Trauma

Aniracetam –

Improved Memory
Increased Learning Ability
Improved Cognitive Processing
Heightened Reflexes
Heightened Perception
Reduced Anxiety
Reduced Depression

Oxiracetam –

Increase in Memory
Enhanced Learning Ability
Better Sensory Perception
Advance Technical Thinking
Improved Focus

Noopept –

Powerful Racetam
Boosts Acetylcholine production
The best Nootropic for creating and recalling memories, and learning.
Increases Neuron Growth
Neuroprotective – helps restore damaged parts of the brain

Phenlypiracetam –

Helps consolidate memory
Facilitates learning processes
Enhances Alertness & Focus
Improves Physical Performance
Improves Mood

Pramairacetam –

Overall Improved Cognition
Higher Sensory Perception
Improved Working/Long-Term Memory
Increased Learning
Enhanced Focus
Advanced Logical/Technical Thinking
Unlocked Areas of Thought

Adrafinil –

Improved short term memory
Improved attention and concentration
Enhanced clarity of thought
Normalization of sleep patterns
Less mental fatigue
Higher quality of self-awareness
Raised levels of optimism and enthusiasm for day to day life
Freedom from depression

Alpha GPC –

Increased learning
Improved memory
Heightened sensory perception
Increased focus
Improved motor skills

Pyritinol –

Improved memory
Faster Reaction time
Promotes Dopamine growth
Increased learning
Improved problem-solving skills
Enhanced sensory perception

ALCAR –

Powerful Anti-Oxidant
Increases Learning, Mood, Clarity of Thought
Neuroprotective

Cognitive protectants below…
>>
>>36243520
Centrophenoxine –

Choline Source
Fights Brain decline
Neuroprotective and boost Neuroplasticity
One of the safest supplements we sell

Citicoline –

Powerful Choline Source
Increases Learning, Mood, and Clear Thoughts
Neuroprotective/Fights Brain Decline

L-Theanine –

Natural Nootropic
Boosts Alpha Brain waves
Boosts Neurotransmitters
Alleviates anxiety and stress
Neuroprotective/Fights Brain Decline

Noopept –

Powerful Racetam
The best Nootropic for creating and recalling memories, and learning
Increases Neuron Growth
Neuroprotective – helps restore damaged parts of the brain

Piracetam –

Increased Memory
Improved Learning
Greater Focus
Heightened Sensory Function
Reduced Anxiety/Depression
Improved Vasodilation
Reduced Brain Trauma

Phenibut –

Anxiety reduction
Relaxation
Sleep induction
Reduced stress
Improved mood

Pyritinol –

Improved memory
Faster Reaction time
Promotes Dopamine growth
Increased learning
Improved problem-solving skills
Enhanced sensory perception

Choline sources

Alpha GPC –

Increased learning
Improved memory
Heightened sensory perception
Increased focus
Improved motor skills

ALCAR –

Powerful Anti-Oxidant
Neuroprotective
>>
>>36243547
A few example stacks with some average results listed below. Feel free to use this stack is you’d like the results listed.

Busy Mode:

20mg x Noopept

200mg x Phenylpiracetam

1gram x ALCAR

250mg x Adrafinil

This stack is something you will DEFINITELY feel. I call this the busy mode stack for one reason. The combination of Racetams and Adrafinil allow for complete focus as well as potential time dilation effects. You could tweak the amount of Adrafinil or Phenylpiracetam if this stack is too much for you: just lower the amounts by 50mgs.

Capital C(reativity) stack:

500mg x Aniracetam

150mg x Phenylpiracetam

300mg x Pyritinol

20mg x Noopept

150mg x L-Theanine

This stack is great for any artist or creative person who needs an extra boost for a project. This stack honestly bothers me sometimes because what happens to me is that I’ll have 5 to 7 songs get stuck in my head a day: songs I haven’t heard in years! Now obviously, this is highly personal and won’t happen to everyone. But it’s just a nice little way to explain the creative boost you’ll get.

copy and pasted from http://www.bengreenfieldfitness.com/2016/02/how-to-use-pemf-athletic-performance-enhancement/
>>
>>36243567
do you cycle this?
>>
What helps with weaning off of an opiate addiction?
>>
>>36242813
NOOPEPT somehow is stimulating as fuck for me. I feel like I'm hypomanic on that shit, just function really well but can't sleep for shit. After a week or so that really catches up on me also the stimulating effect becomes less intense after a while so I run it in cycles.

I'm on it for the past 3 days now and slept like 15 hours total over 3 nights and working 12+ hours a day with insane focus. Tonight I took phenibut so I hope to catch up on some sleep.
>>
>>36243399
higher libido/bigger cums

My dick works fine btw, just find it's easier to get a lay when my libido is up
>>
>>36243518
I've used Sun Pharma's Modalert (200mg modafinil tablets) that I got from modafinilcat. I break them in half and have probably used it a dozen times over the last few months. They don't make me feel good. If anything, they cause headaches. They do make it easier to get into that "get shit done" headspace, though, and they can counteract not getting enough sleep. The main drawback is that if I get to surfing the Internet instead of working, I'll still not get anything done. They don't make it any easier to "snap out of it" and get back to work. Also, even if I take it in the morning when I first wake up, falling asleep that night is more difficult than normal. No need for preworkout on those days, though.
>>
>>36243593
Consider soya lecithin and pygeum husk for bigger cumshots, too. Also, pineapple a few hours before you cum may make it taste better, though it doesn't work for everyone.
>>
>>36243520
Between Piracatam, Aniracetam and Adrafinil which is best for

Depression + Anxiety + Motivation

Your listings for them are almost identical
>>
>>36243666
Why are you listening to that fucking shill who's obviously advertising his own shit... honestly as a med student depression is not Sth that is just solved with some nootropics. I do believe in their short term benefit for studying (a lot of difference in how people react to it tho) but they don't do shit or anxiety or depression when you don't learn to deal with the underlying shit properly.. same with antidepressants who've been specifically designed for that.. in most research they're only barely as effective as psychotherapy or even less effective.
>>
>>36243729
>as a med student
lmao

>>36243547
When next paycheck comes I'mma order some stuff.
Current plan is testing each racetam individually to know what does what, and then putting it all into a stack.
Noopept, Ani-/Oxi-/Piracetam, Choline daily.
Pramiracetam and Modafinil when needed.
Doses will have to be figured out as well.

Thinking about Creatine too but not sure that's as good for girls.
>>
>>36244029
ive done ani, oxi, and piracetam, and i can tell you those are a complete waste of time if you have access to genuine modafinil. as soon as i got a prescription for it, i ditched pretty much every nootropic i had and just use it exclusively.
>>
File: I love Ethereum Teespring.png (359 KB, 1663x1390) Image search: [Google]
I love Ethereum Teespring.png
359 KB, 1663x1390
>>36244029
piracetam and choline are junk.

those soft nootropics are shit i've found i've got more out of taking
4 x 1500mg fishoil tablets (twice daily)
5 x vitamin D
2 x b complex
1 x b12
1tsp of matcha (natural l-theanine + caffeine
than drinking a glass of piracetam and choline every day

for actual study focus and energy it's either modafinil or the usual prescription stimulants for ADD
the closest thing to those is a large amount of l-theanine + caffeine.
but racetam nootropics will never ever reproduce what you get out of modafinil and tried and tested stimulants.

I've found large twice daily doses of fishoil is the most powerful for memory and getting rid of brainfog
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.