[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are people on /fit/ righ now, who think pic related requires
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: jeffseid-selfie[1].jpg (389 KB, 2048x1951) Image search: [Google]
jeffseid-selfie[1].jpg
389 KB, 2048x1951
There are people on /fit/ righ now, who think pic related requires steroids

What makes people so delusional?
>>
>>36240280
You probably don't lift OP, so you do't know shit you're talking about.
>>
it requires photoshop
>>
Jeff needs to get his face cut up a little and get a less faggy haircut, he could look masculine as fuck.
>>
>>36240690
You serious?

The picture OP posted, is most fucking definitely possible natty.

>low bodyfat%
>just worked out for the picture, so he's pumped up and swollen
>good genetics
>tactical shadows

Totally achievable. Good goal body tbph.
>>
>>36240732
you forgot the most important:
>5'8
>>
>>36240280
Def possible when you have a peasant-tier height of less than 5'9
>>
>>36240788
>>36240796
he is 5'10 at least
>>
>>36240788
Oh yeah, fucking manlets.
>>
File: hysen-pulaku.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hysen-pulaku.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>36240280

yreah brah totally not steroids xD
>>
>>36240839
And claims 6'0. Lol @ his crippling insecurity
>>
>>36240839
As if that makes a difference.

Anything below 6'1 is fucking pathetic.
>>
The funny thing about you guys is the absolute need to try to rip on Jeff.
I think he's okay. I dislike the tryhard attitude, but he's still young.
He's in great shape, people look up to him. That's what really matters.

I had one of my girls over the other night and was browsing /fit/. Came across the pic of Jeff with his mates in the GymShark clothes or something like that.
My girl looked at the picture and was like "whoa who's that dude". She said the others looked stupid but she liked Jeff. He was the only sexy one.
I, personally, don't think his face is anything special but all women that have seen seem to him think so. I don't get why you guys try to rip on his appearance so much. In my opinion the face lacks something that makes it personal. Boring face but he makes it work in girls' eyes.

Also his body; who the fuck cares if he did roid. He's inspiring people to lift and to be healthy (inb4 some wise-ass implies that roids are healthy, shut the fuck up retard that's not the point). He's in great shape and I respect that, doesn't really matter how he got there. It matters to you because you're insecure little shits, and nowadays there are only dyels in /fit/ who know nothing of lifting/nutrition.

Also that height picture where someone is interviewing him with a suit on and he's "taller" than Jeff... what the fuck? Don't you guys understand that suit shoes have like 2-2.5 inch heels on average? Jeff is standing barefoot. I don't get how this place went to such a shithole. When did 90% of the people become so blindly obsessed to bring other people down that they can't see how retarded they are. Why does it matter to you if he's 6' or 5'11"? You're retarded dyels, that's why.

>inb4 all mad
>inb4 jeff pls go
>You are all mad because you know I'm right and you have no arguments whatsoever against these facts
>inb4 you retards try to draw conclusions about me as a person about this text, this isn't about me, so get mad, get jelly, in the end you know I'm right
>>
>>36240915

tldr

jeff pls go
>>
>>36240839
no he was in a bodybuilding contest and his height was listed as 5'9. someone post the pic
>>
>>36240915
Dress shoes add 2.5 inches? Wtf man. Try an inch at most. Why are you gobbling his cock so much?
>>
File: Jeff-Seid-1.jpg (50 KB, 575x863) Image search: [Google]
Jeff-Seid-1.jpg
50 KB, 575x863
>>36240280
>daily reminder that when you're off-cycle and train less, your gains will fade away to the point random assholes will believe you're natty and create thread on /fit/ saying you're a natty afterall
>>
that requires photoshop, roids and insane amount of dehydration, (oh I'm sorry, "cutting")
>>
>>36240732
>good goal body
no it's not are you fucking insane? he has top 0.01% genes for aesthetics, literally nobody on the entirety of /fit/ will ever look like this no matter how long they train for
>>
>>36240732
Its also possible to have 3 arms naturally. That doesn't mean you personally can accomplish that by "trying really hard".

Who cares what he did to look good. Worry about why you don't look good.
>>
>>36241342
Now say there's no photoshop in that pic.
>>
>someone who tries to do some as the "fake natties" do
>>
>>36240280
It's possible but Jeff juices.

Who cares though. It's how he makes a living so it's required to be competitive.
>>
>>36240280
>That forearm to bicep ratio
>Those traps
>Those delts

Yeah, no. Also, as other users have said, he competes. Who the fuck competes and doesn't use gear?
>>
>>36240915
JEFF

PLS

GO
>>
>>36240280
>jokes about steroids
>uses winky faces when he says natty
>>
>>36240721
Short hair and some stubble would do him the world of good, the 16 year old twink head with a zyzz physique is not a good look
>>
>>36240280
nice b8, but if you think he's natural i've got some bad news for you... .also photoshop
>>
>>36240732
jeff plz go
>>
>>36240280
Jeff pls
>>
>>36240280
Nah man that's just years of lifting and very low body fat percentage. I have a similar build and am seeing similar results so I know it's possible. Congratulations if that's you OP.
>>
>>36242474
jeff plz go
>>
>>36240915
Jeff PLS GO
>>
>>36240915
>Also his body; who the fuck cares if he did roid. He's inspiring people to lift and to be healthy

he's setting up unrealistic goals for new lifters just so he can sell his merchandise
>>
>>36240732

Do you know how big he actually is in real life?
This is not possible, believe me. I've been lifting natty and competing in bb and powerlifting, and with many others doing the same. I've roided for 3 years.

I can tell you you're full of shit and are probably some fat fuck new to lifting that got some ok results in about 6 months thinking he's the shit, or low bf% skeleton with a little bit of muscle that thinks he's huge because he can look kinda big in the right lighting.
>>
>>36240915
>When did 90% of the people become so blindly obsessed to bring other people down that they can't see how retarded they are
How new are you?
>>
>>36242683
Ok, post your best natural bb condition then
>>
why joff always looka lika girl?
>>
>>36241342

tfw you realize hes not wearing a backpack
>>
>>36244292
straight asinine lol
>>
>>36240915
jff pls
>>
>>36240887
>below 6'1
You mean 6'4.
>>
File: 1441811309742.jpg (39 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1441811309742.jpg
39 KB, 340x340
>>36245913
>tfw 6'3
>why lift
>>
>>36244044
Please do
>>
>>36240915
jeff pls go
>>
jeff pls go
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.