[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS JUST IN: LEEMAN GOES TO CHINA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: LEEMAN.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
LEEMAN.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
Following his heated argument and insane revelation on kinky sex with Tessa, George got scared.

So he decided to get the fuck away and go all the way to CHINA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qWPnMzWQVM
>>
>>36229495
lol all this sucks shit, his intensity was my inspiration when i started lifting last year.
>>
>>36229495
so many jabs are goin to chyna

but nat when I'm president no way those jabs are comin back and its gonna be wonderful so wonderful

chynas gonna pay for those jabs
>>
Keep this in /plg/ you ugly mutants. No one gives a shit.
>>
white guys going for asian girls is literally cringe
>>
>>36229622
It's natural. Whites guys crave femininity and asian women crave white dick

U mad
>>
oh shit nobody cares
>>
File: euphoric.gif (2 MB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
euphoric.gif
2 MB, 230x172
>>36229649
>asian women crave white dick

lmfao
>>
>>36229495
Sad we got so many shitskins here, would have loved to lure him to Germany.
>>
>>36229649
White guys are feminine and affraid of hot girls.
>>
>>36229701
Stay pleb. Even that ugly fucker would slay in Asia. Nobody wants tiny brown peepee, and theyre terrified of niggers
>>
>>36229622
what made you think this is about women?

maybe he'll become a monk or some shit.
>>
>>36229649
This. I donĀ“t really care about western women in Europe because they have discarded their gender roles and have nothing to offer. Asian really crave for that BWC.
>>
>>36229495
heated argument and insane revelation on kinky sex with Tessa

sauce plz i want to hear this
>>
>>36229603
Underrated
>>
>>36229874
source is a really TL;DR facebook post george made yesterday. basically:

>tessa urbank accuses george of threatening her and beating her and shit
>in reaction george came out about how she has a fetish for being beaten and degraded
>apparently she's instable as fuck and has supposedly been raped by multiple people
>vince urbank among them, also apparently he's a huge cunt in other areas of his life
>>
>>36229973
none of this is surprising to say the least
>>
>>36229973
is it still up
>>
>>36230245
nah, it was only up for about 30 min. check the archives though, someone posted screenshots.
>>
>>36230127
>>36230245
my favourite part is when she wants Leeman to anal and throat fuck her 3x a day. And then she tells him she was molested as a child

Why did he not realise that his cue to get the fuck out of there

Oh yeah, because he's a psychopath who called himself babyslayer
>>
>>36230404
>psychopath

with all his emotional bullshit he is about as far away from that as possible. but that doesn't mean love doesn't make you blind to this type of shit. at least if you allow it to.
>>
File: 1448240770720.jpg (188 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1448240770720.jpg
188 KB, 600x450
>>36229495
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5ZseyEe0dQ

To much real life. Awkward mutant body builder goes to an Asian country to get an Asian woman.
>>
>>36229495
Just imagine him walking into an asian gym and going batshit crazy pulling huge weights
>>
File: 1455203348146.jpg (619 KB, 1959x1469) Image search: [Google]
1455203348146.jpg
619 KB, 1959x1469
Women are pure evil. He took this girl in, and she has a history of abuse from her family, but now that they have money from some inheritance, they're coming out of the woodwork to stick up for her online. It seems as if her family didn't give two shits about her before, because if they did none of this "abuse" would have happened at all.

I don't believe any of this shit. Girls play the victim game all too easily. They may have fought and had a rocky break up, but almost all couples do, to say leeman is 100% in the wrong is bullshit. The family never liked him, he should of never made this girl a girlfriend, but steady sex is too tempting.
>>
>>36229495
I think he just wants to go somewhere where he can be seen even more as a giant.
>>
>>36230482
oh god yes plz . They will wind up worshiping him and it will be glorious
>>
>>36229649
Sounds like someone can't hack it with their own kind... instead of trying to steal women from another ethnicity try to make due with your own. Degenerate.
>>
>>36229871
You're a eurocuck. You cucks could never keep your women happy which is why they migrated west with us real men to America. It's not a surprise that you're a proponent of yellow fever.
>>
>>36230853
What if you are mixed? Is it OK to go for both? I think I'm not as attractive to white girls because I'm half Asian though.
>>
>>36230876
English women are fuck ugly to be honest, extremely undesirable behavioural-wise and hugely entitled

At least American are good-looking, even if they're also whores
>>
>>36229495
that fucking video was vague as fuck
>>
>>36230245
>>36230403
https://imgur.com/a/rbHlz
>>
File: 1429905387705.jpg (72 KB, 500x728) Image search: [Google]
1429905387705.jpg
72 KB, 500x728
>>36230547
He was a dumb man to expect anything of her.
A womans only value is as a cumdumpster, if you take it further than that you fucked up.
I have met few women that were not like this and had some honor. But truth to be told, all of those women were raised like men. Playing football,games and shit. These are the kind you CAN spend your time with, and not worry because they themselves hate women and all their pretentious bickering and gossiping and backstabbing.
The rest of 99,899% women are cancerous with modern day raising, and should not be taken serious as they all have serious disorders made possible by the law that protects them and their golden cunt syndrome.
These are to be only used for pump'n'dump.
>>
>>36231736
The only good woman is my mom
>>
>>36231736
Best girl I ever met was literally diagnosed with autism.
Second best was already married with a kid at 19 years old
>>
>>36231736
>99,899%
Wow that's more then 100x the population of women!
>>
The thing that sucks most, wich is quite normal to happen usualy in these cases.

Their is no ACTUAL proof, at all, for what either of them saying to be the truth or not.

The only thing we know, for sure, is she got a restraining order, wich apearently is easy to get,

And that george won whatever legal matter they had in court, And thus why he's traveling right after since court is done and he can leave the country.

...And that she gets full fucking suport on her facebook feed, people calling her all these praising things, and saying george is a cunt and whatnot, a few ppl doubting it, but even ppl like boston loyd replying on her feed.

And george on his feed gets shat on or people saying that well, ok whatever is the case nothing can be proven, so gues its fine.

Bitches get shit easy man. fuck /rant
>>
>>36231696
george fell for the dark vagina spell
makes him human but shit's gon uneccessarily tough on him
>>
>>36231696
>https://imgur.com/a/rbHlz
toppest fucking kek
>>
>>36231736
>These are the kind you CAN spend your time with, and not worry because they themselves hate women and all their pretentious bickering and gossiping and backstabbing.
You're clueless as fuck.
Women who are "one of the guys" and hate other women are the least trustworthy.

You went from
>women are only good for sex
to
>B-BUT TOMBOYS ARE OKAY
you're biased.
>>
>>36231736
Okay, Ahmed
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.