[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gym Bullying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: images (1).jpg (5 KB, 289x174) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5 KB, 289x174
I don't fucking get it.

What's the purpose of bullying someone trying to better themselves.
You faggots must be super insecure if you like doing it. Nigga you were at that stage in your life so take a fucking seat

> Pic unrelated
>>
>>36222430
I think you're preaching to the choir. I keep seeing the fucking bullying thread and . . . I got nothing to contribute to it. So I'll shake your hand here, so you know there's someone out there to shake hands with. Lets just not make this a big dick shaking thing about how we are better than other people and let all the threads about being a giant douchebag die.
>>
>>36222430
its just a meme like the manlet thing
>>
>>36222430
Ive never seen it, all ive seen is concern and horror in the eyes of veteran lifters when someone really fucks up.
>>
>>36222430
you must be fucking autistic.
>>
>gym only has a few power racks
>some DYEL idiot new to the gym using one of my racks
>he is Squatting 1.5 plates on what appears to be 5x5 routine
>during one of his 10minute rests in between his sets i just cant hold it in anymore and snap
>get into his rack
>OHP his 1.5 plates for reps
>slam the barbell back into the rack
>turn around and give him a deathstare
>guy just turns his head and looks at the ground
>doesn't even say anything
>he stands around for a few more minutes then unracks the weights and leaves the gym

yeah thats fucking right
>>
>>36222560
Fucking tool
>>
It's just a prank bro
>>
I've had a few people try to gym bully me but fail miserably because I've always been scrappy and violent and never put up with anybody's shit.

I understand that life has its pecking orders and nothing can be done about it, but people who take otherwise neutral, peaceful situations and turn them into a dick waving contest are definitely not white.

Imagine you're in a restaurant and one waiter is always trying to "alpha" customers and other staff. What the hell would be the point of that? Anyone who thinks that's worth doing is definitely worth heaping abuse upon.
>>
>>36222430
The gym bully threads are works of fiction to rile up idiots like you and to give lulz.
>>
>>36222574
Why am I a tool faggot?

Why the fuck should some DYEL be allowed to hog the rack for 2 fucking hours doing his stupid fucking retarded routine with his 5 rep sets and his 10minute fucking rest times just to lift some pussy bitch ass weight. Get some gym etiquette ya cunt.
>>
>>36222560
A U T I S M

U

T

I

S

M
>>
>>36222560
Tasty bait but I've read these meme arrows before.
>>
File: wot.png (89 KB, 364x258) Image search: [Google]
wot.png
89 KB, 364x258
>>36222560
>Been depressed lately, tired of feeling like a loser
>Decide to better myself and start hitting the gym
>Go to /fit/ and read sticky
>Read up on 5 x 5 routine, almost giddy with excitement to try it out and make gains
>First day at the gym, start with some squats
>There aren't a lot of power racks, so I take one in the corner away from everyone
>Go easy and slow, take a couple minutes to rest in between sets
>Some 5' 6" guy is watching me in the mirror while he does weighted dips
>Start feeling insecure, worried I'm making waves
>Check phone quick to choose new song
>Suddenly this guy storms over, grabs bar and OHP it 2 times before turning red and almost collapsing
>He spreads his arms and stalks away
>thefuck.png
>Creeped out, decide to come back tomorrow at a different time
>Go home to shower and study
>>
File: Set_your_bait.gif (40 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
Set_your_bait.gif
40 KB, 325x325
>>36222602
you could have gotten his respect by just showing gym etiquette yourself and asking to work in lol
>>
>>36222602
>pussy bitch ass
try harder
>>
>>36222639

only on fit to people have mental problems like this guy

i truly feel sorry for ya'll
>>
>>36222560
doing gods work
>>
>>36222591
>are definitely not white
>not white
>>
"gym bully" threads are also referred to as "ITT: Things that didn't happen." I've been in and out of several gyms in my lifetime and I've never once witnessed anything even remotely like anything described in any of these threads.
>>
File: devilish.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
devilish.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>young guy posts in cbt
>i dont post my own body but i call him orangutan tits
>he looks better and lift more then me but i still make fun
>mfw can post w/e i want with no repercussions because im anon

Anyways later i ended up jacking off without a condom
>>
>>36223310
>>i dont post my own body but i call him orangutan tits

lmao i was in that thread, actually lol'd at the orangutan comment
>>
File: MacDad1.gif (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
MacDad1.gif
3 MB, 720x404
>>36222430
Establishing dominance

>>36222560
>FIVE MINUTES
>>
>>36222480
nice try, manlet
>>
Does this only happen in gyms with jersey shore fags?

I've never seen any bullying in a gym in my lifetime.
>>
>>36223425
Yeah, because you're going to need to kick ass and take names, lad, and these other motherfuckers better know who is the king of the leaderboards. I get it, I get it. You're a hotshot. You've got my respect, you're a gentleman, we all look up to you, you're like the older brother we never had (or just like the older brother we have and are afraid of). Hats off to you, you unsung hero.

But just think about it for a second. Who is really going to win if no one knows they're playing a game for dominance with you, right? I mean, all you're doing is putting yourself into a situation where people might have to expect you to do something for them. Being alpha or dominant or whatever means people expect you to react whenever something occurs in order for them to take you seriously as a controlling influence. That takes a lot of energy, kiddo. Hows about you just sit down for awhile and workout, alright cupcake? And let everyone else do the same.
>>
>>36222560

Take notes dyel fucks
>>
>>36223536
Calm down, you're literally replying to a double memepost, links related
https://youtu.be/NslXfOFybEk?t=58s
FUCK I can't find the >FIVE MINUTES video, anyone have that one?
>big retard telling story:
>walks into gym
>sees someone in 'his' squat rack
>throws bag down
>FIVE MINUTES
pls

And for the record, I haven't read them but I'm sure most of those gym bullying threads are just people joking
>>
File: pfft.gif (4 MB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
pfft.gif
4 MB, 480x272
>>36223580
haha bitch, I swear to god, everything here is both a meme and completely honest, as was what I posted, so you can get dicked up every orifice, and I mean that as sincerely as anything in this thread

I'm sure you've got your own problems though, if you aren't in a position to double down on your bullshit like everyone else here, so you do whatever you want to do. I've seen that episode of Always Sunny, and I'm sure your five minutes meme is funny and all, but I've never seen it, so it doesn't really do much for me, you know?

have a nice life
>>
Has anyone actually experienced or seen gym bullying happen before? Everyone in my gym trips over themselves to be polite, I've never once seen anyone be a dick to anyone else
>>
>>36222560
>he only presses 1.5pl8
Nigger, someone should've bullied you for that gay shit
>>
>>36223310
I no dis meme

I also recognise you, tiny finger sniffer giffer
>>
I'm not bullying anymore but following people should fuck off from the gym

>absolute DYELs/fat fucks
Do calisthenics until you have foundational strength, until then fuck off and don't cram the place
>womyns doing aerobics/cardio/some other useless shit
Unless you're hot and wear yoga pants, fuck off. Running is free
>people who obviously don't know shit about form
I'd love to save you a trip to snap city, but on the other hand I hate unwarranted advices myself. So I just sit there conflicted as fuck.
>>
>>36222430
thats like saying: "why bully the nerds? whats the point in bullying someone that is trying to better themselves at school"
>>
>>36226622
Nerds rarely get bullied without reason.
Usually they creep on one of Chad's several GFs.
If you were a Chad, would you allow that?
>>
>>36222430
Theres already a gym bully general new fag, use the search.
>>
>>36223310
Delusional dyel detected
You look like shit get over it
>>
>>36224187
>ne in the gym, post it on facebook and make fun of them.
>By your logic we should all be dicks to each other becau
Ignorant ex-fat here.
The best you can do is position yourself so they can stare at you without you knowing, then do the lift correctly, exaggerating perfect form.
>>
>>36222430
Im not insecure, I just enjoy bullying this one dude at my gym. I think he prob has klinefelter but always tries to act like a tough mf.

He warms up on crosstrainer with hunched over pose and also with massive scoliosis. Does around 350 watt for 8 min at manical rpm. I sometimes talk shit behind him when I see he isnt wearing headphones.

He then proceeds to the weight room. Is absolutely piss weak but struts around like he owns the place. Im talking about incline benching 80 kg for maybe 6 reps lol.

When I saw him come out of the shower with his massive man boobs I just laughed in his face. Fucking savage

>Implying Im projecting
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.