[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here have to deal with this bullshit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: bullshit.jpg (107 KB, 485x485) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
107 KB, 485x485
Does anyone else here have to deal with this bullshit?
>>
Go to the ophthalmologist.
>>
>>36205492
Yeah, no idea how I got them.
>>
>>36205492
Nope. Got my ophthalmologist to suck the fluid out of my eyes.
>>
>>36205521
I did, and I've done research too, it's more of an issue in the brain/optic nerve than the eye itself.
>>
>>36205521
You mean neurologist
>>
Yes please send help I have been getting eye floaters progressively worse recently. I think that is all I have from the image example but christ this was annoying. I didn't get them when I was a fat bastard but now I'm getting fit and eating right it's worse.
>>
>>36205492

I have them from scar tissue in my left eye, from my older sibling poking my eye with a stick when I was younger.

it made me become left eye dominate when it comes to shooting now.
>>
>>36205492
Ever since I was a child bro, I've learned to ignore em
>>
Floaters can be produced by dehydration.
>>
File: pepperoni.jpg (125 KB, 816x655) Image search: [Google]
pepperoni.jpg
125 KB, 816x655
tfw drugs gave me this shit
>>
I see different shades of colors with my eyes does that count
>>
>>36205694
I got mine after being hit by a drunk driver

anyway, I have tinnitus too

This is life for me, just not as strong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4KbBmZD2Qs&t=0m44s
>>
>>36205886
get hit again maybe that will fix it

That's what I do with my tv when the signal is poor
>>
Always had visual snow, and thought everyone had it until I was like 18. I constantly see floaters and dust, and every light has a circling aura.

I also have pretty bad tinnitus, but that came later.
>>
File: angry pepe (ironic).jpg (60 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe (ironic).jpg
60 KB, 700x500
>>36205920
Stop memeing me
>>
i always assumed everyone has visual snow. when i look at a solid black surface it has noise on it, but it doesn't bother me at all because i never think about it
>>
you should stop using lsd for a while
>>
I get moving circles in extremely bright light but that is normal for people with sensitive eyes. 20/10 vision reporting . tfw my hearing is shit though
>>
File: ol jo.gif (879 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ol jo.gif
879 KB, 500x281
>>36205920
>>
>>36205955
The time for tinnitus comes later?
>>
>>36205492
ive had floaters and i guess small light points... the light points for me are more of i think i see an ant moving or something... a little different than flaoters.

ive also recently been seeing almost like a haze sometimes. or like theres smoke in front of me. i have to blink a few times and it goes away.,
>>
Basicly you've made me aware of a problem I didn't even know I had. Fuck you OP.
>>
>>36206355
My bad dawg, but was I supposed to never talk about it ever?
>>
>>36205492
Yeah, anyone with myopia, (Nearsightedness) has them including me
>>
>>36205492
Yep. And there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

>tfw I literally cannot lay in a field and enjoy gazing at a clear blue sky
>>
>>36206359
Exactly, you're getting it.
>>
>>36205886
Yup, I've always had it. I think this exaggerates it a bit too much.
>>
I have VS and tinnitus

You learn to ignore it after a while
>>
Eye floaters are a normal thing retard. I only see them if i actually focus on it.
>>
>>36205492
Yes OP and up til a few years ago I thought EVERYONE saw the world this way. It's like TV static constantly.
>When I was a teenager I thought I was seeing "auras" and the "chi of the universe" floating thru the air lol
>>
>>36205492

I've got it. Used to be worse. Now I don't even notice it.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.