[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 6'2 lanklet >tfw ugly as fuck It really doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: stephen_fry_212.jpg (19 KB, 212x295) Image search: [Google]
stephen_fry_212.jpg
19 KB, 212x295
>tfw 6'2 lanklet
>tfw ugly as fuck

It really doesn't matter how much lifting I do. I t doesn't matter how tall I am. I have a seriously asymmetrical, ugly fucking face. I am currently killing myself with squats and deads but I keep thinking to myself, why fucking bother?

>tfw facial aesthetics are everything. Height and mass are always going to be a poor second
>>
>>36201937
Just roid the fuck out of yourself and become a champ in some strength sport as a SHW.
>>
>>36201937
Actually, it varies from person to person depending on taste, but for your average woman it goes - personality, physique, face, height, wealth/success.

Obviously there are exceptions - if you're filthy fucking rich a lot of women will be attracted to you for that alone. If you're the best looking guy on the planet face-wise, most women won't give a shit if you're a 5'2 skelly with no job.

The point is, think of it like ticking boxes or trying to fill a chart. You'll never change the face without surgery (though this is a possibility depending on how bad it is and what the issue is), so try to tick as many of the other boxes as you can.

You've got the height (nothing can get you decent height if you're short, so you're laughing there). You can get the physique by lifting. Consider using gear. Get a mind-blowing aesthetic physique and your face won't matter. Nothing wrong with using steroids if you're sensible.

Then there's your personality. You seem defeatist and depressed. You could be 10/10 in looks with an amazing body, but this personality will be a turn-off to most women. Sort that shit out. Get mental health advice/help if needed.

To be honest, doing a bit of testosterone to boost your physique should also help. Low-test is a major cause of depression, and there's a lot of research right now suggesting most male depression could be fixed with some simple TRT, rather than pointless "therapy" and anti-depressants.

I'm in a similar boat my friend, so hopefully this will help.
>>
>>36202218
found the delusional manlet
>>
>>36201937
Stephen Fry has a sexy brain.
If you have a sexy brain nothing else matters.
>>
>>36201937
i got a jaw of the gods from lifting, it made my face reach 5/10 or 6/10 sometimes
>>
>>36202241
What are you talking about you stupid cunt.

I'm 6'2 like OP.

Let me guess, in your Autistic brain, height should be the #1 priority.

You're also above 6' tall yourself, and go around all day thinking "how come these girls don't like a god like me? My height is correct?" but you're actually a sperglord spastic who every single girl thinks is an ugly weirdo freak.
>>
>>36202447
Just memeing lad, no need to get upset

:^)
>>
>>36202414
This copypasta is getting boring.

Think about what you're posting, where you're posting it, then think about how many women you've slept with. The penny should drop at some point.

Even ignoring the bait/pasta for a second, yes, this is partly right. I even said this. Face, height, and frame are important, no-one ever said they aren't. But if you've not got one/all of them, better to be a well-built, charming, outgoing guy than simply giving up and sitting in a corner.
>>
>>36202414

Oh god not you again. Fuck off to your mirror skelly view with that copy pasta shit
>>
>>36202471
I'm not upset, I get the meme, it just annoys me that so many idiots fall for and believe this shit.

I wonder how many fuckwits have actually killed themselves due to believing this nonsense?
>>
>>36202414
>SAID LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. LMFAO.

Nah, plenty of women say that. Also, women's biggest thing is character, no matter what. Some of my friends are busted and they pull great chicks. I do hear their girl's whine about their lack of fitness though.

Thinking muscles alone will get you girls is retarded but all girls appreciate them, whether you're lean and ripped or just fucking jacked.
>>
>>36202517
I find it pretty funny desu. Doubt anyone killed himself because of it. I mean, some people in here sure do take it seriously, but not so much as to become suicidal.
>>
>>36202538
Exactly.

There is some truth in the copypasta, and that's the bit about women appreciating alpha males.

Showing you take care of your body and have drive, dedication, and confidence is a turn-on.

If you're fat/skinny it shows you don't care about your appearance and are just lazy and unambitious.
>>
>>36202567
I don't mean specifically on here, I just mean in general.

The male suicide rate is so fucking high, and plenty of good looking, well built, average height guys are terminally depressed because they're think they're ugly/skinny/fat/short/whatever, when they aren't at all.

I know loads of guys who'd do really well with women if they fucking grew a pair.
>>
You can't change your face, but you can be strong as fuck.

Who cares about looks anyway? Aesthetics is for women and homosexuals.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 729x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 729x820
>>36202567
5'8 here the girl I love is 6'+ and apparently when someone asked her about me she said ew no he's too short

Fbm
>>
>>36202623
Women that tall are even less desirable than ultra manlets. I've never met a tall woman who wasn't insecure as fuck, though of course that isn't to say they don't exist - just like super alpha 5'2" men.
>>
>>36202573

You bet.

Shit, one of my friends insists she's not even into dating or guys but she always finds excuse s to touch my muscles or stare.
>>
>>36202688

I fucking love tall women. I'm 6'1 myself but tall women make me feel some type of way. They're so easy if you don't talk about their height.
>>
You have been given the gift of human reason which you can use to deeply examine yourself, your personality, looks, how other people perceive and treat you and work towards becoming a highly attractive male in this stratum and nieche. You can't change your face but you can mold everything else around it. If you need help with this I can give some beginners tips.

I went through the same shit but consider this: Obsessing over ugly face is like obsessing over nihilism. There is no inherent hell _there_ that you have to go through. It's what you perceive to be the consequences of these truths.

And take it from someone who's probably done more research on this topic than you ever will: Your outwards personality is too important to disregard. Face is king but it does not trump all.

Everyone else stfu your posts are making me cringe already

cont.
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 704x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 704x1024
>>36202688
Well my fetish is tall lanky girls so gg me

Pic related
>>
>cont
Actually fuck it just gonna post a quote

blow me suckers

>Consider first, man, what the matter is, and what your own nature is able to bear. If you would be a wrestler, consider your shoulders, your back, your thighs; for different persons are made for different things. Do you think that you can act as you do, and be a philosopher? That you can eat and drink, and be angry and discontented as you are now? You must watch, you must labor, you must get the better of certain appetites, must quit your acquaintance, be despised by your servant, be laughed at by those you meet; come off worse than others in everything, in magistracies, in honors, in courts of judicature. When you have considered all these things round, approach, if you please; if, by parting with them, you have a mind to purchase apathy, freedom, and tranquillity. If not, don't come here; don't, like children, be one while a philosopher, then a publican, then an orator, and then one of Caesar's officers. These things are not consistent. You must be one man, either good or bad. You must cultivate either your own ruling faculty or externals, and apply yourself either to things within or without you; that is, be either a philosopher, or one of the vulgar.
>>
>>36202623
That's just an excuse m8. I can guarantee, there was something attractive about you, she wouldn't care. I see manlets with taller girls pretty often. Thing is, you guys obsess too much about shit you can't change that you forget there is plenty of stuff you can change. I'm convinced you are not obnoxiously ugly and comically short (which 5'8 isn't) you can be successful with women.
I mean, I'm tall and handsome (at least I'm told so often enough), but I could never get girls when I was a boring faggot with no confidence. And then I just said fuck it, let myself go and stopped obsessing about how people see me and started having fun and enjoying myself in every moment of my life. I'm still pretty much a fag, but suddenly girls notice me, girls hit on me, girls ask me for my number with pretty much no effort on my side. I don't know how it works, but it does.
>>
>>36201937
Remember OP, you may not be destined for aesthetics, buts its better to be ugly and shredded than ugly and skelly.

Take your victories when and where you can
>>
>>36202688
I'm 6ft1, my ex is 6ft. Tall women are fucking awesome for the reason you just stated

>insecure as fuck

They are happy if you are somewhat attractive and taller than them, it's great mate.
>>
>>36202828
>being this insecure yourself

>dating insecure people
>>
>>36202781
>i see manlets with taller girls pretty often

What choice have they got honestly? Manlets can either go with chicks taller than them, or get called out as weirdos when they go hunting midget pussy.
>>
>>36202623

Bro, of course you cant hook up with a girl who is 3 inches taller than you. wtf

Woman tall like that arent even attractive anymore.

Date girls your height, or shorther.

I dont understand why the fuck you would try to date a girl tall like that...

We have a girl in our class who is like 6'2", she is cute and all that, but no one ever dates her, unless you are a fucking 6'6" male.

I dont understand you
>>
>>36202898
My manlet friend only accepts shorter girls. Despite rarely getting them. Also, I love tall women, so I don't know why that would be a problem.
>>
>>36202892
Hey man, I have to get by somehow
>>
>>36202922
scumbag mentality desu
>>
>>36202796
This. Whether you're ugly, bald, a manlet, or whatever else, it's always better to be fit.
>>
>>36202796
>Remember OP, you may not be destined for aesthetics, buts its better to be ugly and shredded than ugly and skelly.
It's also better for some to be stranded on a deserted island in the company of a volleyball. How much additional worth is there in being shredded ugly? I could waste my entire life on acquiring certain addons. What is "better".
>>
File: Untitled.png (51 KB, 564x189) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
51 KB, 564x189
>>36202751
>Taylor
>lanky
>>
>>36203007

Thats lanky for woman, i assume
>>
>>36203055
Not really. I'm 5'8" and I see plenty of women my height.
>>
>>36203070
Lankiness also depends on build as she's skeletor as fuck

Also 180cm is 5'10
>>
>>36203281
Yeah but she's 178cm which is 5'8"
>>
>>36203299

it's over 5'9 lol
>>
>>36203281

>>36203299

You are both wrong. http://www.sengpielaudio.com/calculator-bodylength.htm

5'10" is 178 cm

5'8" is 172 cm
>>
File: Untitled.png (4 KB, 564x185) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
4 KB, 564x185
>>36203336
I wanted to believe you because it'd make me taller.
>>
>>36203349
Ah shit my bad. That's decimal, not inches. The bish tall.
>>
>>36202781
This guy.

The more you fags try and work out why women don't find you attractive and obsess over it, the more you're going to sit at home in front of your computer alone.

If you stop worrying and actually get the fuck out there and gain some confidence, you'll probably be fine.

Will it be harder if you're ugly/small/fat? Probably, even then but it will be infinitely easier than if you sit on your own over-analysing shit.
>>
File: 1449624574043.jpg (929 KB, 2125x2628) Image search: [Google]
1449624574043.jpg
929 KB, 2125x2628
>>36204060
>If you stop worrying and actually get the fuck out there and gain some confidence
lel

>you'll probably be fine.
>probably
LEL
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.