[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
looking for a healthy and great tasting drink, any recommendations?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 606812.jpg (52 KB, 538x718) Image search: [Google]
606812.jpg
52 KB, 538x718
looking for a healthy and great tasting drink, any recommendations?

thoughts on this stuff?
>>
Flavor powders for water are my addiction.
>>
Milk
>>
>>36196805

Beer
>>
Dihydrogen monoxide
>>
I love that shit so much
>>
>>36196827
what are your favorite flavors and why do you love it so much?
>>
>>36196844
Not him, but I like the black label Synergy. Trilogy and Chai are definitely my favorites, although gingerade is good too.

2g sugar per serving, 30 cals per serving, probiotics, folate acid, 2 servings per bottle.
>>
>>36196805
GOAT drink. I like the original and gingerade ones, but cherry chia is good if you want to get some free chia seeds. For best quality, look for bottles with the most bubbles on top. Those are the best tasting ones.

Cheers mate
>>
>>36196805
Do these things make you shit like a mother fucker or what?
>>
Water
>>
>>36196826
>>36196990
This
>>
>>36196844
Fucking original, mango, and ginger. The berry ones are good on occasion too (the weird berries like goji or some other weird shit). They're just fucking expensive so as an alternative I drink raw apple cider vinegar in shots, one shot before bed and one when I wake up. Start slow with that stuff though. Benefits include increased efficiency in immune responses ie less sniffles. Also helps with anxiety (fermentation) and general mood lifting.
>>
>>36197061
how's the taste?
>>
>>36197072
It tastes like vinegar/vomit if you want the truth. If you want to start on easy mode get the mango. It's mango pulp like the serious mango juice you get at ethnic grocery stores. Very sugary and thick. Like kerns kind of.
>>
>>36197163
i dont think it tastes this bad. its like fermented ass tea so it does taste sour but some types are bubbly as fuck and the texture is smooth. mango is the best tasting one but has more sugar, go with the chia seed ones imo
>>
>>36196805
Look for anything with a GREEN USDA organic label/fair trade certified/non-gmo project and it's almost guaranteed to be healthy.
>>
>>36196805
How about some delicious healthy green tea?
>>
>>36196805
>organic
>affordable

pick one
>>
>>36197006
>This
>>
>>36198266
>being poor
>not buying organic food wisely

You can either pay the organic farmer or pay the hospital
>>
File: fit-drink.jpg (449 KB, 936x1285) Image search: [Google]
fit-drink.jpg
449 KB, 936x1285
What does GOAT stand for?
>>
I loooveeee that shiiit!!!

I like the blue one and the black synergy.

Tbh, I don't even try the other flavors because I love those so much. At the Whole Foods here, they have that kombucha that's ID required, it's a but stronger for some reason. Sooo good.

But at first I didn't like it.... tastes good but really carbonated and acidic. BUT sweet. Uhhhhhhhhh my mouth is watering
>>
>>36196805
Is that Kombucha? I hate that fucking stuff, then again I've only tried it twice.
Just drink water.
>>
>>36198398
how many new people come here that questions like this and "what is 1/2/3/4" are being constantly asked?

have you tried lurking?
>>
>>36198398
Greatest Of All Time
>>
>>36196805
Gingerade is my favorite. These drinks are really good for your digestive system. If only they had more protein. But the enzymes are great I'm sure.
>>
The SCOBY in kombucha freaks me the fuck out
>>
>>36196805
I'm going back to Synergy the next time I go shopping. I was on Vitasoy lemon tea and San Pellegrino real-fruit beverages but a little research show these to pale in comparison. Ice cold Pure Life spring water will always be a favourite, as well.
>>
File: Bread-Kvas-Recipe-13-491x327.jpg (30 KB, 491x327) Image search: [Google]
Bread-Kvas-Recipe-13-491x327.jpg
30 KB, 491x327
>>36198398
Drinking Kvass helps your squats. It's science.

Plus it's fucking delicious.
>>
What kind of fucking hipster shit is this OP
>>
>>36198187
I don't think it tastes that bad at all, that's why I love it. Chia seed drinks always give me cramps though.
>>
Citrus is dank. Tastes like a shiggndiggn lime rickie
>>
>>36196805
>looking for a healthy and great tasting drink, any recommendations?
Fresh, clean, clear, cold water.
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
>>
File: 1447512614468.jpg (3 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1447512614468.jpg
3 MB, 4000x3000
>>36196941
Gingerade's the best.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.