[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't really know how to think about my situation anymore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: fit girl.png (71 KB, 341x464) Image search: [Google]
fit girl.png
71 KB, 341x464
I don't really know how to think about my situation anymore.
>girlfriend was a fatty.
>about 205 pounds
>got her into lifting. Not just some cardio with resistance bands but actual lifting.
>its been about 10 months now and she's down to 170.
>She's still got some fat on her but she's got this german ranch girl look going on and I dig it.

But
>Can only work out if I'm there to supervise
>must take turns even if she doesn't require a spotter
>I MUST count her reps for her and keep track of her sets. I do this because while she's lifting she must be LOUDLY SINGING.
>She can absolutly not lift unless she's screaming the lyrics to her shitty hipster music that she plays at full blast.
>good thing home gym master race.

Should I just suck it up or tell her to learn how to count. Whenever I bring it up she just gets pissed at me.
>"I HAVE TO SING ANON! DO YOU WANT ME TO WORK OUT OR NOT!
>>
>>36194010

Time to cut bait

Find a better model

Or accept the fact that she will be fat
>>
You need to teach her respect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1L8auVSCEg
>>
>>36194010
make her sing a song that's lyrics are counting
>>
>>36194010
>screaming during lifts
>not applying the valsalva maneuver

You should try to save her spine
>>
>>36194010
she sounds insane
>>
>>36194052
That'd probably work if it wasn't shit like this she could only listen to.
https://youtu.be/Qi7KDOAj4Xo
I have to listen to this shitty singer and his shitty fucking trumpet playing on max volume very damn day.
>>
>>36194010

Here is your fat girlfriends new favorite song

https://youtu.be/R8D08WuHNTE
>>
>>36194117
>not liking modest mouse
>>
>>36194010
I have a sneaking feeling you just made this entire thing up to get (You)s, so here you go.
>>
>>36194117
I wish that someone screamed modest mouse in my gym
>>
>>36194199
Also this. Every day.
Her taste of music is batty man
https://youtu.be/aJ6d1uTVG64

>>36194160
No u
>>
>>36194010
>german ranch girl look
the fuck is that?
>>
>>36194237
whoa nope. No thanks
>>
File: bauer-sucht-frau-2014.jpg (93 KB, 950x607) Image search: [Google]
bauer-sucht-frau-2014.jpg
93 KB, 950x607
>>36194271
>>
>>36194271
Like OP pic but with long curly red hair. Think the wendy's girl with some muscle.
>>
>>36194010
I can see why you're getting tired of it.

Women are fucking crazy, just stick it out because if you confront her she may just stop working out.

The end results will be worth it.
>>
>>36194041
Or...
Ignore this turd.

Maybe you should learn to respect her and that she isn't completely surrendering her time to working out. Also, if it's such a sacrifice for you for her to be thick you should really think about what a sacrifice it is for her to spend her time working out because you have preconceived ideas about how a woman should look.

But it seems that you dig the "german ranch girl look." Probably looks better than the douchebag look you're sporting now.
>>
>>36194309
Yeah I guess its a small price to pay. It just makes everything take waaay longer then it has to be.
>>
>>36194326
Back to tumblr
>>
>>36194010
>but actual lifting.
>I do this because while she's lifting she must be LOUDLY SINGING.

she's not putting all her effort into it if she can sing loudly at the same time, she sounds like she's either mentally challenged or trolling you
>>
File: bait.png (131 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
131 KB, 625x626
>>36194326
>>
>>36194132
O_o ...erm...
>>
>>36194401
I'm aware. That's why while I'm counting for her I'm also constantly reminding her to keep good form and to stay focused.
>>
>>36194329
My girlfriend was less annoying and made the mistake of talking to her about.

Since she's super defense I've about everything she got pissy and just stopped.

The more flabby she gets the more my boner dies by the day.

Wasn't worth it for me.
>>
>>36194438
sounds like she's not really worth it
>overweight
>is getting free help
>half assing it

after you dump her or marry her she'll balloon up and use a bunch of excuses as to why without blaming herself
>>
>>36194010
>>I MUST count her reps for her and keep track of her sets. I do this because while she's lifting she must be LOUDLY SINGING.

the fuck?

>H-hunny, you're scaring p-people
>STOP OPPRESSING ME SHIT LORD I MUST SING THE SONG OF MY PEOPLE
>>
>>36194010
>ctrl + f "break up"
>0 of 0

This shit is so obvious; if your girl never had the discipline to do something for herself, don't waste your time trying to fix something the owner thinks isn't broken. Lose your chick and get a new one.

Your girl also sounds mentally challenged from your post. You're working too hard to change another person.
>>
meh goading her into doing somthing You want her to do but she doesnt is gonna take some effort, but at the end of the day, home is where you stick your dick at night. assuming she puts out a proper amount, just suck it up and be happy to fuck her slowly improving body.
>>
>>36194010
>I MUST count her reps for her and keep track of her sets. I do this because while she's lifting she must be LOUDLY SINGING.
>I do this because while she's lifting she must be LOUDLY SINGING.
>while she's lifting she must be LOUDLY SINGING.
>she must be LOUDLY SINGING.
>LOUDLY SINGING

the fuck senpai
>>
Leave her to her own devices. If she continues by herself, she's strong. If not, she's lifting for the wrong reasons.
>>
File: normalfags.png (417 KB, 1246x724) Image search: [Google]
normalfags.png
417 KB, 1246x724
>>36194010
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.