[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I get big forearms??? I have had these fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
How the fuck do I get big forearms??? I have had these fucking puny girly ass forearms for as long as I can remember and I've done everything in my power to get rid of them, but they just want to stay. I've done wrist curls, wrist rollers, hammer curls, farmer walks, reverse wrist curls, deadlifts, shrugs and the whole 50 fucking yards, but they are still skinny as fuck. I've been considering roids. WHAT DO /FIT/??
>>
FOOD
>>
>>36191612
Just like calves, forearms are purely genetics. You can't grow them, at least not as a natty.
>>
You train them the same way you train calves
>>
>>36191633
My dad had some pretty big forearms and thick wrists and he never picked up a dumbbell in his life, so I know it ain't genetic.
>>
File: Rafael-Nadal_shirtless.jpg (20 KB, 250x405) Image search: [Google]
Rafael-Nadal_shirtless.jpg
20 KB, 250x405
play tennis
>>
rock climb my nigga
>>
>>36191667
this makes literally no sense. if he never lifted and had big forearms surely that suggests that it 100% is genetic and you just didn't inherit the trait?
>>
>>36191667
That actually kinda proves it is though
>>
>>36191667
>dad had big forearms
>never trained them

You just proved that forearms are only a result of genetics and can't be trained
>>
>>36191612
Deadlifts, hammer curls and farmer walks.
>>
>>36191667
Genetics doesn't work exactly like that. You can inherit from your mother or fathers side, and there can be dormant shitty/good genes that come out of nowhere (resulting in people with huge dicks or ginger hair)
>>
>>36191667
You know what that means? Your mom cucked your dad with some wristlet
>>
>>36191704
>>36191699
>>36191690
ooooohhh
>>
>>36191704
Sweet broscience. Of course you can make your forearms grow.
>>
>>36191731
not without roids
>>
>>36191667
I meant to say I know it's not a genetic problem, not that the size isn't genetic
>>
>>36191667
did he work manual labor his whole life?

My dad never works out but he's been a construction worker for like 30 years and he has big forearms and hands/fingers
>>
Wrist rollers, brah.
And none of this high-intensity low-rep nonsense. Your father didn't get huge forearms by laying one bigass brick and then resting ten minutes before laying the next one.
And so God help you if you do them like a DYEL with your arms straight out fuck you you little shit that's fucking wrong you're not practicing for Strongman static hammer holds. Just hold your arms straight down so you don't cheat by shrugging them up and roll away 'till you see the reaper and eat big to fascilitate getting big C'MON
>>
>>36191746
Even as a natty you can make em grow mate. It just takes time.
>>
File: ss (2016-02-26 at 10.25.14).jpg (59 KB, 490x473) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-02-26 at 10.25.14).jpg
59 KB, 490x473
>>36191612

Fucking hell... I have the same fucking problem, my wrists and forearms are so fucking tiny I've literally thouight about killing myself. I've done evreything you've done and more.

Tried SS+GOMAD, bulked up to 260lbs, wrists/forearms seemed big, now that I"ve cut down the size is gone. WTF? Any tips for growing wrists and forearms?> PIC RELATED I NEED HELP ASAP
>>
I work them out everyday and they've actually been getting bigger (slowly but getting there) so quit talking b8 you fucks
>>
File: ss (2016-02-18 at 10.26.12).jpg (107 KB, 821x613) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-02-18 at 10.26.12).jpg
107 KB, 821x613
>>36191797

Another pic... look at my fucking wrists/forearms... WTF

Seriously, it might seem like I"m trolling but I"m dead serious, still a virgin because I'm cvery insecure about my wrist size. (most girls think small wrist = small dick so i have no chance at getting laid).
>>
>>36191793
Putting your arms straight foward actually puts more pressure on them more and makes it harder. You probably skip legs, kid.
>>
>>36191834
>small wrist = small dick
I thought it foot size was supposed to be the indicator.
>>
>>36191881
I have both thick wrists and large feet and my benis is borderline micro bro
>>
>>36191834
Do you have down syndrome? Ive seen all kinda shit, but if you think you are not getting laid cause you have small wrists.... Just stop.
>>
>>36191797
>my wrists and forearms are so fucking tiny I've literally thouight about killing myself

hey man, your wrists may be the least of your problems
>>
>>36191897
it's r9k trolling. I mean come on. Being a virgin solely because of wrist size. Don't let them troll you anon
>>
File: ss (2016-02-27 at 08.50.56).jpg (66 KB, 570x451) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-02-27 at 08.50.56).jpg
66 KB, 570x451
>>36191908
>>36191897
Also I've noticed over the last couple months since I found out my wrists were tiny as fuck, that my knees and ankles are tiny as well... Seriously guys, should I be worried? I mean, I am worried as fuck but it would be nice to know that I shouldn't be worried.

I'm not even joking right now, every time I start talking to a girl, if every thing is going well I'll have a passing thought about my wrists/knees/ankles and fucking spaghetti everywhere.

I actually fucked a whole job interview because I panicked when the interviewer glanced down at my hand when I was writing on a paper. THought they were looking AT my fucking wrist, was so fucking scary.
Anyway, seriously, I'm considering megadosing hgh or something to get my joints/tendons to grow, is this the omly way? fuck.
>>
>>36191984
holy shit. r9k pls go
>>
>>36191991

Bro, don't troll the guy. You can clearly see he got some serious issues.
Instead of shitposting like that, go post a pic of your own fucking wrists then.

I would recommend megadosing hgh, it really seems the only way out.

kyle is gay
>>
>>36191896
Didn't say it made sense. People just like to make generalization for penis size, boob size, intelligence, etc. Anything someone could be insecure about.
>>
>>36191875
It makes it harder, but you can't get as many reps/revs before gravity gets the better of you.
Don't get me wrong, there are still worse ways to train your forearms, but by holding your arms down, you can make them harder by adding more weight. As I wrote earlier, it's not a high-intensity exercise, but if I can get 5 revs with 15 kilos instead of 5 revs with half that and the bragging rights for your shoulders having beaten gravity for that time, it should be pretty clear which way you want to go.
The only real issue with arms-out vs. arms-down is the ROM, which can be dealt with by standing on an elevated platform or doing more revs. I do them by standing on a pair of boxes that compensate for 9/10 the ROM.
>>
Anyone have anything to add?
>>
my forearms seems to be proportional to my body

but omg wrists and hands are so small. same size as a girls. ;_;

i also have a big ass and thighs anyone have tips on how to fix that?
>>
>>36191984
are you fucking kidding me? I have tiny ass wrists ( I cant even wear most big watches) and I lost my virginity at 18
>>
>>36191682
I'd second this. Bouldering will kill your forearms
>>
>>36192277
you are full of so much shit man, there is no way you have small wrists if you got laid.
>>
>>36191612
Eagle Loops, wrist roller, and captains of crush.

Add in a TENS 7000 for evenings if you feel like a sick cunt and have a manly pain tolerance.
>>
>>36191682
This
>>
>>36191667
you're the same faggot that replied to the Calves thread, with the same exact response

FUCK YOU
>>
>>36192334
lol you for real? I am pure skelly with tiny ass wrists and I can fuck most girls that I want. Its not the wrists bud, maybe your just ugly
You need to improve your self esteem, I am skelly mode but I dont give a fuck what anybody else thinks cuz i know Im badass as fuck.
>>
>>36191633
>You can't grow them, at least not as a natty
yes you can
>>36191612
>I've done wrist curls, wrist rollers, hammer curls, farmer walks, reverse wrist curls, deadlifts, shrugs and the whole 50 fucking yards
I bet you've been doing farmer's walks with piddly little 70lb dbs around the gym. That'll do sweet fuck all. Go heavy as fuck for runs of 15-20m. Like aim to get up to 125%bw in each hand.
And axle deadlifts are great too.
>>
File: Dont look at my hands.png (356 KB, 721x402) Image search: [Google]
Dont look at my hands.png
356 KB, 721x402
>>36191984
Kek
>I thought the interview would add 10 lbs to my wrists
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-28-15-08-05.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-28-15-08-05.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
My forearms.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.