[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
young people an roids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
This dude is 16, is he on roids? How would a 16 year old get big? Im 18 an veen lifting 2 years an no where near this dudes size. Are there any negatives to doing roids young? Like actual stuff that happens not propaganda
>>
>That disgusting bellybutton.
>>
People really exaggerate the negatives of roiding.
Actors use test e all the time
The way they teach it in school you would think your nuts fall off

If he is using like 400mg of test e a week he will probably be fine
>>
I heard a possibly bro science rumor that you stop growing in height if you do heavy lifts and roids too early
>>
File: 12353543254.jpg (63 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
12353543254.jpg
63 KB, 500x477
>>36187603

>how would a 16 year old get big?

by not being a NEET and participating in sports or lifting in highschool. it's not impossible and he's not on roids..

that's what you get for not taking advantage of puberty gains
>>
>>36187603
>doesnt lift properly
Do I need roids?
>doesnt eat properly
Do I need roids?
>doesnt mix up intensity
Do I need roids?
>doesnt rest enough
Do I need roids?
>Lacks adequate information
Do I need roids?

Stop with the fucking roid obsession you lazy fucking bums. You just need discipline, not steroids. Go actually train properly and post back in 3 weeks.

>>36187706
>implying multi-million dollar A-list Hollywood actors are getting the same steroids as you from your shitty cheap Iranian lab websites
Night and day difference with what what professionals use. "Test E"... topkek.
>>
>>36187710
Its true but there's drugs you can run to stop the growth plates from closing, stop the hairloss, stop the acne, stop the estrogen, etc.. but all these drugs have more side effects. There's a dude on reddit's steroids sub that claims to have grown like a foot using peptides but he was still pretty young too.
>>
>>36187710
>>36187603
If you take roids when you are like 15-16 years your skeleton will think you are an adult because of the extra test and you will stop growing
>>
>>36187603
Achievable totally natty
And no, steroid aren't bad for you when young, only HGH is bad.
Also why taking a substance that you can produce yourself for free? And of course young men don't really need gear as they are almost immortals. Their bodies are repairing at a very fast rate.
Sharky made an interesting video about young men taking stuff.
>>
Probably not. He isn't actually that muscular, in terms of actual mass. He just has great insertions and is low bf.
>>
>>36187725
bro before you are 16 you cant even make gains like an adult, puberty gains isnt a thing
>>
>>36187779
>If you take roids when you are like 15-16 years your skeleton will think you are an adult because of the extra test and you will stop growing
wrong, it is high estrogen that causes growth plates to fuse you fucking retard
>>
>>36187603
a picture doesn't mean much, but a general tip is to compare the dude's head to the rest of his body. In this case, his head looks fucking huge for his body, meaning he's not a big guy at all. And no he's not on steroid, he simply works out a lot and eats clean
>>
>>36187796
I have pretty big shoulders but alien head makes me feel so small
>>
>>36187786
You got it the wrong way. When you take test as a kid it will shut down your natural production fully and you will be utterly dependent on it. HGH will just make you taller and your bones thicker, there's the risk of facial growth but it's way smaller than the risks of taking steroids young.
>>
>>36187603

why does he have a cheerio for a bellybutton?
>>
>>36187792
let alone that, if someone actually didn't sit on their ass from 1-18 and played competitive sports/lifted they will easily achieve that look if desired.

i started lifting when i was 15 and had a 205 b, 315 s and 315 d when i was 16 iirc. im 18 now and stronger/bigger than 95% of the people my age... is it roids? no, i worked my ass off
>>
>>36187795
>Pubertal effects begin to occur when androgen has been higher than normal adult female levels for months or years. In males, these are usual late pubertal effects, and occur in women after prolonged periods of heightened levels of free testosterone in the blood.
>Androgen are natural or syntethic compounds that stimulates and controls male sexual characteristics
aka not estrogen
>>
File: 1452380960212.jpg (389 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1452380960212.jpg
389 KB, 1600x1200
>>36187603

At 18 You are still in the throws of puberty and your test level is naturally elevated.

If you follow a good diet, get adequate sleep and are actually using a good lifting program you should see good, consistent growth and don't need to cruise on anything. You have to remember different programs will give you different results and if you aren't doing the correct program you will never look like this guy no matter what you take.

Everyone is different and you won't look exactly like another person ever, we are just different people.

The implications of roiding before your body has finished growing has a chance of screwing with your development in a negative way, it's really not something you should consider imho until you reach your mid twenties as by that point your body has finished developing and your testosterone levels level off.

Don't worry about how other people look, don't listen to the trolls here telling you to roid, just focus on lifting.
>>
>>36187837
its all about body maturation, some have the hormonal levels to make gains by 15, some by 17, but "pubertal gains" are not a thing, rather when puberty is finished gains can be made
>>
>>36187806

are you me?
that's why I don't post in CBT, even though I'm 5'11 205lbs and been lifting for 7 years. I am much bigger in person compared to on pictures
>>
>>36187882
yeah bro that is true. some people look 12 all the way until they hit college. fortunately, i dont know that feel but i get what you're saying senpai
>>
>>36187603
>natty

Come on now...
>>
>>36187869
sauce?
>>
Isnt that shredbrah?
>>
>>36188492
Nah OP looks much bettee
>>
>>36187603
Not this nigger again...
>>
>>36188814
Who?
>>
Dont roid wen ur young
>>
>>36187603
That's not roids. That body is definitely achievable natty.
>>
What about sarms as a teen? A low dose of ostarine, we heard about the sides of roids bout how about sarms?
>>
>>36191877
Probably fine
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.