[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This cookie is a meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: Lenny-Larry-Peanut-Butter.jpg (120 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Lenny-Larry-Peanut-Butter.jpg
120 KB, 400x400
So after seeing this fucking thing in Rich Piana's videos I've looked it up and...are you fucking shitting me here?

One single Cookie has...
60g of simple carbs
30g of sugar
Almost all protein is from shit-tier sources like Soy

Are you people fucking serious with this shit? this is literally junk-food disguised as "Heath food" stop falling for meme shit tier food
>>
Theres a reason why no one here posts about it, because they are garbage.

Only acceptable protein bar is Quest
>>
>>36180870
it doesn't even count, it's just a delicious snack.
>>
>>36180870
>shit-tier sources like Soy
>amino acid profile of 108

How is soy protein quality shit? What is this fucking meme?
>>
File: bar-renders-flavours.jpg (76 KB, 650x435) Image search: [Google]
bar-renders-flavours.jpg
76 KB, 650x435
>>36180967
Quest is number 2

Reflex still is the king when it comes to nutritional profile and taste
>>
>>36180870

>disguised as "health food"

Where? Who thinks this giant cookie is healthy? How is it marketed as healthy?

It also doesn't contain any soy. What are you talking about, OP? OP, I don't understand. OP?

Maybe you're confused by its 8 grams of fiber, probably more than you get in a whole day.
>>
>>36180967
I dig Oh-yeah bars desu
>>
File: cookiefacts.gif (78 KB, 443x247) Image search: [Google]
cookiefacts.gif
78 KB, 443x247
>>36181032
>Who thinks this giant cookie is healthy?

a lot of clueless people do

>How is it marketed as healthy?

It's almost sold in every fucking gym I go to

>It also doesn't contain any soy. What are you talking about, OP? OP, I don't understand. OP?

See picture: The ingredients of this trash
>>
>>36181091
Why are you getting so mad? Just don't eat it, are you retarded?
>>
It's vegan so it must be healthy asstard
>>
>>36181115
kek
>>
>>36181091

What flavor is that? Their website says they use no soy
>>
>>36181126
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/lenny-and-larrys/the-complete-cookie.html

Every single flavor of it has soy in it

>Their website says they use no soy

https://www.lennylarry.com/baked-nutrition/

Well then they are lying on their website because on the package it clearly states that there is soy inside of it
>>
>>36181007
Ive had that bar and had bad breath for the rest of the day and the ill shits later that night. Nice try shill
>>
>>36181186
which flavour did you try?

I've tried the brownie and cookies&cream one and both of them were delicious
>>
>>36181154

I'm guessing your link is out of date since it says soy and 6g fiber, whereas the website of the company that makes the product says no soy and 8g fiber

https://www.lennylarry.com/shop/
>>
>>36181003
Enjoy your xenoestrogens
>>
>>36181233
Ok shill, go market your trash somewhere else
>>
>>36181247
Enjoy your actual increased estrogen associated w eating chicken
>>
>>36181247
Lol kid.
>>
>>36181236
Maybe it's an updated/new recipe?

I've seen one of these things literally yesterday in my local shop and read that it had soy in it
>>
>>36181263
>you like a product
>therefore you automatically must be a shill, despite the fact that you said that the other competitor product was good as well

no, fuck off right now to /v/ or whatever place you came from
>>
>>36181032
>all natural
>vegan
this translates to healthy for people who know nothing about nutrition
>>
>>36181275
Joke's on you, 99% of my protein is from moose, salmon, whey, and egg albumen.
>>
compare it to a regular cookie, not to actually healthy foods.
>>
>>36181003
It's the "soy will give you gyno" meme even though phytoestrogens have been proven to not cause gyno

Bet that fucktard thinks eating poultry or beef is a-ok
>>
>>36181275
>>36181355
Wrong, tho
http://www.livestrong.com/article/548574-soy-protein-male-breasts/
>>
>>36181338

>salmon

enjoy your alkylphenols
>>
>>36181461

>Elevations in the levels of genistein and daidzein do not correlate with an increased risk of gynecomastia. A study published in the January 2002 edition of the “American Journal of Clinical Nutrition" found that high levels of phytoestrogens did not cause gynecomastia or other estrogenic effects in healthy men. This indicates that either soy is not linked to gynecomastia or that there are other factors that play a role in soy-based gynecomastia.

READ YOUR OWN LINK
E
A
D
>>
>>36181461
I learned long ago that livestrong.com is a poor choice for reliable, fact-based, articles.
>>
Soy is not good protein for men it's better for women.
>>
>>36181353
Protip: it is a regular cookie
>>
>>36180870
You are right, lol at people suggesting it's not marketed falsely, of course it is. This is standard shovelcuisine for the ignorant
>>
>>36181598

t. OP
>>
File: halo top.jpg (2 MB, 3755x2600) Image search: [Google]
halo top.jpg
2 MB, 3755x2600
>>36180870
>>36181007
>>36180967
I like Quest bars overall, but I do agree a bunch of them have bad aftertaste, especially the non-chocolate ones. Best ones are cookies and cream, cookie dough, double chocolate chunk, mint chocolate, and white chocolate raspberry IMO.

Also pic attached is the GOAT healthy junk food. Tastes just like normal ice cream with baller macros. 240 kcal and 24g protein for a pint.
>>
>>36180870
Roids
>>
>>36181236

At those macros I'd just eat a regular cookie and work it in. A lot of things just don't work as pseudo health food.
>>
File: 1146830_1146830__99154_std.png (263 KB, 417x351) Image search: [Google]
1146830_1146830__99154_std.png
263 KB, 417x351
Who remembers these guys?
>>
File: fc,550x550,white.u1.jpg (40 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.u1.jpg
40 KB, 550x550
Never seen anyone else drink this, but I do truckloads of the stuff every week.
The Crowtein in it really works (but don't get it on your skin) and you know its good because it's made by real bodyguards.

I drink it everyday so I can fight like a crow.
>>
>>36182028

>By bodyguards
>For bodyguards
>It's great for ocular pat-downs
>>
i dont really like the idea of these 'fit' cookies and ice creams and shit. just eat regular full fat ice cream and grandmas baked cookies and have a fucking protein shake to wash it down if you care so much about getting that shill protein intake. its so stupid subjecting yourself to lesser foods in order to feel less guilty about cheating. you still arent eating anything objectively healthy.

what the fucks the point of having a quest bar when you can just get a proper milk chocolate mars bar and really enjoy it.

if you are eating a half dozen quest bars a week i really question how committed you are to the lifestyle anyways.

my sister always bakes these disgusting 'healthy' muffins and shit and they make me sperg the fuck out. i dont understand why you wouldnt just make yummy shit.
>>
>>36181091
ate two this morning

Cookie time faggot
>>
>>36181736
Dude, I'm going to buy a thing of that from a local store. This looks like the holy grail of desserts
>>
>>36183500
This so much.

Just eat a little bit of the good food, not mountains of rubbish.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.