[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's get it out there: There is nothing I can benefit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: 1456076333179.jpg (2 MB, 1324x1101) Image search: [Google]
1456076333179.jpg
2 MB, 1324x1101
Let's get it out there:

There is nothing I can benefit from being a friend with a woman that I can't derive from friendship with a guy.

So, why are you really hanging out with your platonic gf??
>>
Because you think at some point her friend-zone shield will lower.
>it won't.
>>
>>36176360
I don't even have any friends :-(
>>
>>36176360
All of my female friends were friends from high school/growing up. I think it's different at those ages desu.

Completely agree though, just can't imagine ever having sex with any of them.
>>
>>36176360
because the girl has other girl friends and if you only hang out with guys you will NOT meet any other girls
>>
>>36176360
I have a gf already and to be honest I prefer female friends. Most of friends at uni are either gay women or computer nerds. Having mostly male friends creates such a "crabs in a bucket" environment, any time you do anything impressive, they will shit on you and turn it into a massive "but I'm better than you anyway because..." contest. It's like there's always this underlying competition between everyone. I just want to chill and live my life without everything I do triggering some guy into justifying why he's better than me. That's my experience at least.
>>
>>36176360
Your implying I'd stop hanging out with a regular real friend if keeping everything else the same, he was a girl. Which is stupid. You're still treating women like they're special, and you have to treat them with extra care (or "disdain", as is in your case).

But women aren't special, and you should hang with them the same way you hang with your regular bros. If you're the type of guy who jokes about rape and murder with your friends (I know I am), don't stop just because a girl is around. If you call people "fucking faggot" if they cry, don't pull any punches if the person crying is a girl. In general stop pretending to be someone else every time you see a girl, it's pathetic and you're better than that.
>>
>>36176360
Because they are there and pretty cool I guess.
>>
>>36176360

If at first i wanted to fuck her but ended up being friends, the only reason im still friends with her is because shes a good friend.
>>
>>36176360

>SociaIIy retarded faggot

>Non fit posting

>Saged, repoted
>>
>>36176360

Cause very few straight guys are able to be intimate and discuss their feelings?

Cause I'm starved for the female approval that my mother denied me?

Cause girls are far more interesting due to their weaker super egos and the hormonal fluctuations and other biological factors that impact their ability to think in an orderly and consistent fashion? (They're more dynamic.)

Cause they're funnier?
>>
>>36176823
>Cause they're funnier?
Dude. Come on.
>>
>>36176823
It's hard to argue if one sex is funnier than the other seeing as humor is an acquired trait, but I agree with everything else. tobehonest women can be real bros, especially if you want someone you can actually talk to.
>>
>>36176360
Friends are things that happen in your life in specific conditions. I don't make distinctions of gender between them, as fedoraish as it sounds thats just how life works.

I met most of my female friends at times were I was not looking for relationships or I was already in a relationship. And even when I feel the most thirsty for women I don't even consider them an option.
>>
>>36176360
Every girl I've become friends with has made a pass at me or flat out said they had deeper feelings for me. I'm fairly attractive so that might have something to do with it. But I honestly think women will find you more attractive when both of your shields are lowered. Don't be friends with them expecting something of it. Just go with the flow
>>
What the fuck is a "platonic" "gf"?
>>
>>36176900
Men are probably funnier overall because if a dude is ugly and doesn't have money then he better get fucking funny right fast if he wants to have sex.
>>
>>36176946
A girl you hang out with for reasons other than potentially fucking her I imagine.
>>
Having female friends expands your social circle, allows you to meet many other females, and gives you social proof, because girls will assume you're not a complete weirdo if other girls like to hang out with you. So yes, you should have platonic girlfriends. But you've probably never even had a real girlfriend, so one step at a time brah.
>>
>>36176982
So literally a friend?
>>
>>36177015
Yup. OP is a faggot, what did you expect from him?
>>
>>36176360
To fuck her friends you idiot.

Plus sometimes girls are cool.
>>
File: fit improvement.jpg (952 KB, 1763x2034) Image search: [Google]
fit improvement.jpg
952 KB, 1763x2034
>>36176360
why don't you post the real img faggot.
>>
File: 1449047601125.jpg (57 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1449047601125.jpg
57 KB, 720x720
>>36176360
Jokes on you, I don't have any friends.

Anyway a girl who is a friend could help you meet other women who may end up being friends who you can insert penis.

In general men make better friends though, especially the man friends you can insert penis.
>>
>>36176982
Tbh, fucking is among the worst reasons to hang out with someone. Because it allows some if the worst, most boring, piece of shit worthless people into your social circle. The whole fucking thing is literally an evolutionary hack to make people retarded so he'd get shackled down to just any toxic fatty, instead of actually using his intelligence, thought, tastes, and planning to select competitively.
>>
>>36177122
This is a good point. Men surrounded by women automatically become more attractive. As long as you're not the fat creepy friend type.
>>
>>36177174
>As long as you're not the fat creepy friend type.
>Anon chuckles nervously.
>>
>>36177197
You're on /fit/ to change that you fucking sex machine
>>
>>36177223
I can change the fat no problem its the creepy that I cant do much about. I cant help it, my face is naturally unexpressive and peoples tendency to not notice me leads to me surprising people unintentionally.
>>
>>36176504
>any time you do anything impressive, they will shit on you and turn it into a massive "but I'm better than you anyway because..."
It's called inferiority complex, or superiority, I can never really tell the difference.
>>
>>36176504

You're blind or delusional if you think women aren't competitive. In fact, this is the number one blind spot of most men, perhaps due to their transference of the mother onto other females or something. They can't conceive of women as animals with most of the same biological drives and psychological imperfections that men have.

Watch Heathers.
>>
File: 1449419919592.jpg (22 KB, 649x341) Image search: [Google]
1449419919592.jpg
22 KB, 649x341
>>36177476
>watch heathers

das a good movie mang
>>
>>36177476
It's the same in the other direction too. Women don't know when men are making advances and trying to worm their way in, usually saying "He's just being friendly" etc. Pretty annoying when some guy's trying this shit on your girlfriend and you end up looking the bad guy because she can't see it.
>>
>>36177280
Aw man you can work on that. Start looking up confident body language and how to improve charisma. Just slowly start improving yourself and you'll be good
>>
>>36177508
Nigger I have literally been in situations where I am standing right in front of people and they are looking directly at me and they dont realize I am there. They were like six feet away and I was the only person in front of them. I think I might be descended from ninjas or some shit.
>>
>>36177534
Well I guess that can be good in a way. Try and use that to your advantage? Rob banks, rape people, be an assassin.
>>
>>36177586
It is certainly tempting sometimes.
>>
>>36177476
Bitches are way more competitive and petty than bros. A bro hitting a new PR is gonna make me go harder, yeah, because I want to be the best. A girl in the same situation would rather sabotage and break down the new record.
>>
>>36176360

desu senpai some of my female friends have wing manned for me hard, so it's very useful to keep them around, though I don't particularly enjoying hanging out with them platonically
>>
>>36177534
Having a naturally erased presence can be an advantage. You just have to learn how to project yourself to be really -really- noticeable, then all sorts of misdirection shenanigans are availed to you.
>>
>>36176360
Implying sex matters? There's nothing in a friendship with a guy you couldn't get in a friendship with a girl, fuck's sake bruh.
>>
>>36177654
It is fun sometimes. Nothing like suddenly appearing in the middle of a crowd of people you know for a good laugh.
>>
>>36176504
What are you talking about, I have no idea. You must know some assholes. Or maybe you're a social spaghetti monster but girls think you're cute as a psuedo gbf?
>>
>>36178947
>>36176360
Wait, I've figured this out. You're so beta you can't even have any male friends because you can't even be in the presence of another man without basically dissolving. Am I getting close?
>>
File: 1442372647651.jpg (33 KB, 334x750) Image search: [Google]
1442372647651.jpg
33 KB, 334x750
>>36176360
Because they're mutual friends in my circle and I enjoy spending my time with them.

I'm sure it also helps that I'm not a virgin and that I'm in a happy relationship, but I've had female friends from since I was a virgin and the relationship has never changed. Quit making excuses for a being a fat neckbeard permavirgin and either do something in your life or kill yourself. Reserve oxygen for those who deserve it.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.