[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im done /fit/. im fucking done. i am so sick of women thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 250x250
im done /fit/. im fucking done.

i am so sick of women thinking they are better than me and can fuck around with me. I think im smart and confident and if i just had the body to back up my ego I could have any of these dumb cunts I want.

I sat on my buildings roof for 30 minutes trying to think of a reason not to jump off, but I decided revenge would be sweeter.

How do I get steroids and what should I ask for? Preferably something that won't make my gains fade away instantly once I stop taking them, if such a thing exists.
>>
File: dont fuck with me.png (123 KB, 1244x574) Image search: [Google]
dont fuck with me.png
123 KB, 1244x574
dont roid bro
>>
Just go full misogyny like me
>>
wow you sound like a bitch
>getting big for girls
doing it wrong
>>
This is /fraud/'s pastebin

http://pastebin.com/ys7xXYkL

Do not ask us anything else, use google
>>
>>36172492
>Letting girls get to you this much
>Having an ego with a skele body
>Wants to lift
>cant even deadlift 2pl8 natty still wants to get roids

You failed in every way possible faggot, just go jump off the roof.
>>
This, /fit/, is a typical roider. This, /fit/, is the kind of guy you're envious of in current body threads. THIS, /fit/, is what you have to look forward to if you let your insecurities control you. This, /fit/, is the roider's limit.
>>
>>36172492

You do realize that you're going to have to lift regardless of "supplementation," right?

Read the sticky, and then SS+GOMAD
>>
>>36172492
this is pasta, move on
>>
File: bate.png (203 KB, 634x342) Image search: [Google]
bate.png
203 KB, 634x342
>>36172492
>Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh, my God. It even has a watermark.
>>
>>36172492
>be depressed and angry
>start roiding

Best. Plan. Ever.
>>
>>36172492
how about you not go for degenerate girls?
>>
I am not one of those people who think that you should be near the end of your natty limit before you start roiding but you really should do a basic compound lifting routine for a handful of months first. Rarely does the ball get rolling your first week
>>
It's not body that matters OP, at least not musculature. It's HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.
>>
woman are a meme,dont fall for it
>>
>>36173261
Fucking this.

Height is massively important, but thinking height means anything without face is a GARGANTUAN COPE.

To everyone who still believes in the gymcel meme:

"Lifting" to attract girls is the stupidest thing you can possibly do. Not because it's "vain" or "not what training's about", but because it DOESNT FUCKING WORK.

You know what women find attractive? A handsome FACE, a tall HEIGHT, and good BONE structure. You can gymcel your ENTIRE LIFE but it won't change these SET IN STONE, GENETIC factors that MATTER THE MOST. Really the only way working out will make you look better is if you're already overweight and losing weight reveals previously hidden cheekbones/jawline, and therefore improves your FACE. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK. Yeah, they might like a little bit of muscle, but 1) it's meaningless compared to FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME, and 2)Studies have shown that women prefer their partners to be in shape naturally, rather than having to go to the gym to maintain a physique.
>>
>>36173077
Underrated post. Also checked.
>>
>>36172492
OP, let me tell you something, there are only 2 kinds of women.

There are sluts. And there are the ones that pretend they aren't sluts.

Every single one of them wants to get fucked hard by mean guys.

It doesn't matter if he is short or ugly as long as he is a mean motherfucker. An actual bad human being, that will do whatever it takes to take whatever he wants.

Everything they do is to try to prove to herself AND to you that you are not actually mean, that you are just pretending to be mean to get some pussy and some attention.

If you prove to her that you are actually a bad person, you will see, even the cutest little bunny-ear-wearing-little-princess become a tremendous self-degrading/dick-choking/cum-snorting slut.
>>
>>36173430
Is this pasta now or are you just copy pasting your own shitty opinion all the time?
>>
>>36172505

I might add that if he decides to order them online, he should take a good long look at what people are saying about the site. And that if that take credit cards/paypal etc, they're definitely a scam.
>>
If you: A) Kill yourself B) Roid

You let the cunts win.
>>
>>36172492

> be arrogant with a shit body
> wants hot girls to throw themselves at him
> not willing to put any effort in

I spit on losers like you, OP. I'd rather be a lesbian.
>>
>>36172492
>being this much of an insecure cuck
how about you reach your natty potential first, most women prefer that over roided up beasts any way
>>
Despite this thread being full of pasta, the answer is simple.

If you bulk up a bit, a lot of women will prefer that to a skinny or fat guy. That's a fact. Personality is probably most important, then face, then physique, then height, then wealth/social standing.

Despite what brainwashed Americans will tell you, roids work and work well. Just be careful and remember they're never as important as eating and lifting.

Check out Reddit's Steroid Talk sub for advice and a steroid wiki, and the Steroid Source sub for where to get them online.
>>
>>36172548
This.

That supid dyel faggot will get NOTHING from roids. He will probably end up an ugly swole douche and never be 100% satisfied with himself.

DYEL faggots who want to go on gear are even worse than DYEL faggots who whine about skipping the gym and being demotivated.
>>
>>36173261
>>36173430

lmfao dude just replied to himself and copy pasted his crap.

DYEL faggot being mad as fuck lol
>>
>>36172492

>I think im smart and confident and if i just had the body

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

most women aren't gay. why do you think they'd want to fuck a little bitch like you?
>>
>>36172497

Sounds cool and all that, but doing deadlifts won't suddenly teach you how to throw a punch or take one. Fights don't work that way. The last few fights I've been in or saw were over in about two punches.

If the loud obnoxious asshole took some boxing lessons and knows how to take one then he's gonna be in an advantage over the guy that squats 200lbs more.
>>
>>36172492
>roiding
You should've jumped, faggot. The problem isn't your body but your shitty personality
>>
>>36174104
The guy who squats 200lbs more probably doesn't want to start a fight
>>
>>36174285
True, but the copypasta implies that the squater "could kill you". Which is just silly, what are they gonna do? Bench someone to death?
>>
>>36172492
THIS IS PASTA
Is every fitizen a newfag now???
>>
>>36172492
You sound likea fucking loser and no matter how much roids you take you will still be a fucking loser inside. Just jump off that roof right now. If you do it after you get roided up you might hurt someone if you fall on them.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.