[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend doesn't want me to lose weight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5
File: Twiplagasthermal.jpg (80 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Twiplagasthermal.jpg
80 KB, 640x480
But, I do.

I don't get much alone time, but I want to lose weight, get healthy, and look sexy.

How can I secretly lift without her ever knowing? And how can I do it regularly enough that I'll get results?
>>
what a perfect microcosm of masculinity in 2016.

start by killing yourself.
>>
>>36164476
stop being a beta faggot and let her control you, how about that you stupid cuck?
>>
Steroids. You don't even have to lift.
>>
>>36164505
With the added bonus that you might become a man and leave that cunt
>>
Ask your mama for permission, also ask her about how to use tampax.
>>
>>36164476

How could someone NOT want you to lose weight? This makes no sense to me. I say leave her because she's stupid, you don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
>>
>>36164476
Dump her.
Your gf doesn't want you to improve yourself? She's not worth it
>>
>>36164476
Nah, you don't need to work out to be sexy. Girls don't care about muscle, they care about personality and you being a nice gentle man who is emotionally supportive and accepting of her past.

If anything, muscles and being fit is oppressive to women because they can't get to that level, and it hurts their self esteem. If you must express your masculinity, you should just grow a beard and be slightly balding, just make sure to have no career plans outside of being with her and always wear skinny jeans with a plate shirt.

Also consider making vlog videos about things like how sexism in movies is keeping women out of stem and posting such videos to you tube.
>>
Buy a rifle with thermal optics and aim for the parasites living inside her decaying body. If you succeed in eliminating all of them she'll start talking sense.
>>
>>36164555
>How could someone NOT want you to lose weight? This makes no sense to me

Women want to be the attractive one in the relationship. If they see the man as becoming more attractive, it creates the idea that he'll stray and/or upgrade.

Or something along those lines.
>>
File: 400px-re4_rocketlauncher.jpg (10 KB, 359x210) Image search: [Google]
400px-re4_rocketlauncher.jpg
10 KB, 359x210
>>36164584
Its too far past that, she's all parasite by now
>>
>>36164610
OP here, this. I've already started dieting and losing weight, and she is not happy.
>>
File: 1426887224432.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1426887224432.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
>>36164581
>>
>>36164627
It's ok OP my benefactors also limit my weight loss
>>
>>36164614
>tfw no regenerator gf to nibble on you
>>
>>36164476
If you want to do it then do it anon. If your girl seriously has a problem with you bettering yourself then she's not worth it. It's not like you're blowing your shared life savings on a mid life crisis or something, you're just improving your health.
>>
>>36164627
If she doesn't support you're own self improvement she doesn't care about se just cares about how having you makes her feel. Do yourself a favor and get rid of her no one should have that kind of negative bullshit in their home
>>
>>36164627
tell her that you went to the doctor and he told you that you need to be healthier, if she still talk shit you say exactly this
>deal with it or leave me, i'm not putting yourself infront of my health
>>
>>36164476
your GF is a gains goblin
>>
>>36164476
I'm LMAOing @ ur life
>>
You are really a pussy op. Wow live for yourself and not a girl that might be gone tomorrow
>>
>>36164476
leave that bitch she's a succubus and doesn't want you to make it
>>
>>36164627
OP, of all the secrets between you two, don't let you going to the gym be one of them. Such crap.

Tell her you're concerned about your well being. Ask her if you can go to the gym so as to improve your quality of life.

If she says no, ask her why she is deliberately getting in the way of your well-being.
>>
>>36164476
man those fucking regenerators were hard to kill

>tfw 2 bullets left for sniper
>>
>the year of our lord 2016
>dating a gainz goblin
>>
Does she know a life-threatening secret of yours?
>>
Seriously then, tell her to do it with you or GTFO.
>>
>>36164644

I really, really like this meme
It should be more extended tbqh
>>
Dump her you dumbass.
>>
>>36164476

Dump the stupid cunt
>>
>>36164476
Just do it anyways. She just doesn't want you to lose weight because she's afraid that you will be too good for her and leave her. She may say otherwise and THINK it's not true, but that's all it comes down to.
>>
>>36164476
What do the warm spots in the thermal sight mean, do they deal more damage when shot?
Also, posting in a cucke thread.
>>
>>36164555
If he loses weight then he is gonna be more attractive and he might find someone else. It is shitty as fuck but its so common. Your gf is keeping you down big time brah, is the really worth it long term? You want good long term health and possibly new girlfriends? Or you want to stay fat, unhealthy and with your shitty gf? If you didn't have options she would not be sabotaging you and keeping you fat and ugly. By the looks of it you can both get a better physique AND getter a better gf.
>>
>>36165020
They're highly armored and resistant to damage, but the parasites inside of them getting shot will make them die.

If you're in a NG+ you can just TMP spray and you'll have a basic idea of where they all could be.
>>
>>36164501
>64501 ▶
>what a perfect microcosm of masculinity

QUERY. >>36164501
QUERY.
DESCRIBE IN DETAIL WITH THE SAME MEANING OF PHRASE, WHAT YOUR SENTENCE MEANS. THANK YOU!!!
>>
>>36164476

Say you went to a doctor and he said you had to gain weight. If she bitches at you say

"So you say you love me but you don't want me to get healthy so I can live a longer life with you?"

checkm8
>>
>>36165043
Wow, thanks. Never got that far into the game, but it looks fun,
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 658x643) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 658x643
>>36164581
>>
Random question, is CUTE-TOMATO still on /fit/? I took time off the board to actually go lift
>>
>>36165075
It's really not a long game, I'd say 15-20 on a first playthrough.

Once you get past the Castle, the game goes by really quick.
>>
Could I get fit just doing a bunch of crunches/pushups at home?

what would be a good routine for someone without equipement?

I might be able to hide a dumbbell in a couch crack or something.
>>
>>36165215

Dude just go to the gym. Lifting is one of the best things you can do for yourself. If your girlfriend isn't fine with you improving yourself then the cold hard fact is that she doesn't actually love you. The only reason to stay with her would be sex but I have a feeling she is gonna start denying you that too.
>>
>>36164627
Is gf fat?

yes: dump and move on
no: kill and eat for gains

seems straightforward to me OP
>>
>>36165215
Stop being a pussy and tell her you're doing what you want.
>>
>bear mode
>feel like getting cut since it's been about 1.5 years since last summer shred
>gf wants me to stay huge
life is wonderful friends
>>
>>36164476
Just fucking do it, be a man and make your own decisions.
>>
>>36164627
is this a resurgence of the dadbod meme?

the whole meta of that meme is that girls become threatened and jealous if their boyfriend has a desirable body, i.e.. competition with other girls. they'd rather have you be complacent with a normie body than deal with their own self-esteem issues when you make it and have more desirable social value.
>>
>>36164476
Never read a more on point definition of a gains goblin.
>>
File: 1426544883892.jpg (124 KB, 726x1040) Image search: [Google]
1426544883892.jpg
124 KB, 726x1040
>>36164476
>he's actually so cucked that he has to follow to his woman's every whim
>he has to hide doing what's good for him in secret away from her
>he's this much of a pussy
>this is what the modern society expects men to act
Someone post that /pol/+/lgbt/ comic where they colonize Mars and let the third wave feminists roam the earth
>>
>>36164476
Why don't you fucking talk to her about it like an adult? Be honest and state your case for why you want to lose weight, and ask her to state her case for why she doesn't want you to. At the end of the day it's your body anyway so you get the final say, but at least give her that much.
>>
>>36164840
suicide.
you annoying fuck

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>36164476

Stop being a colossal faggot and be a real man and make your own destiny. You problem is having a gf for one thing and the second issue is listening to anything she says.
>>
>>36164476
Learn to take an L, anon. Tell her you're going to do it anyway. What is she going to do? Leave you? She's just doing you a favor if she does.
>>
How about telling her to fuck off and that you wear the pants in the relationship and do wtf you want

Lmao, you know why she's doing it right? Because she doesn't want you to look better because than she'll look shittier in comparison, and she doesn't want to work on herself, but she also doesn't want you to be out of her league.

Man the fuck up, if my gf ever told me not to workout, I'd just lol and say THATS TOO DAMN BAD BITCH, weights>gf any fucking day, I'll dump the bitch if need be, and I say that as someone who's madly crazy stupid in love with her and thinks she's amazing. Luckily, my gf has never had a problem with it really aside from being annoyed when I take really long at the gym or when I go really often, but idgaf because I'm not a beta who would let a women take away my hobby and passion
>>
>>36164476
you know she just wants you to stay fat so you don't leave her or make her feel shit about herself because shes a lazy cunt and not willing to help herself

major red flag mate
get rid of her
get fit
get a new one

or

put your foot down and do what you fucking want
its your life not hers
you only have one life
one youth
one chance
don't waste it as a fat cunt because some stupid slut who wont even be around in 5 years time stopped you from doing what you want
>>
>>36164501
/thread
>>
>>36164505
you do still have to lift you stupid aspie cunt
>>
>>36164476
get her to exercise with you, my ex lifts with me all the time
>>
>>36164476
How tall are you and how much do you weigh? What do you eat? Why doesn't she want you to lose weight? Is it a "I don't want you to get sexy and leave me for someone better" kind of deal, or a "I care about you, and you have an eating disorder" kind of thing?
>>
>>36164476
Just lift, if she doesn't want to support you, leave her and get a better gf who will appreciate a fit body.
>>
>>36164476
The fact that you're asking this question leads me to think this relationship is toxic beyond saving. Assert yourself and if she has no respect for your needs and autonomy, break up with her.

>>36164555
Most likely insecurity. Maybe just a pathological need for control.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.