[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why bother lifting when face is all that matters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 1280x853
Why bother lifting when face is all that matters?
>>
>>36161732
Why come to 4chan if you're just going to post the same thread over and over?
>>
Facial gains exist. Shave your neckbeard fatty
>>
>>36161732
Wow, that is not at all how you spell "height"
>>
I got fit and lost fat around my face that I didn't even know existed. Now have a far more defined jaw line and a thicker neck. Facial gains are real
>>
>>36161732
>posts shredded jacked guy that works out
EVERY TIME
>>
So I can beat Chads up to vent my frustration from not getting laid
>>
>>36161732
Because lifting improves your face, you can see it on any major transformation video on youtube and i even see it on myself. Im 10 times more handsome because of my higher testosterone levels.

more testosterone >> manlier face >> better jawline >> attractive
>>
>>36161961
lol
increasing your testosterone when you're already past early puberty (10-16) isn't going to do shit for your jawline mate. Lower bodyfat would, though.
>>
>>36161732
ugly face + good body > ugly face + ugly body
>>
File: 1453290662871.jpg (23 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1453290662871.jpg
23 KB, 600x400
>>36161732
This is the guy who was banging Sara when she was in her prime.
>>
whatever keeps you out of the gym.
>>
>>36161744

this

kill yourself OP
>>
>>36161993
You are true with the lower bodyfat, but the rest doesnt make any sense lol.

What i mean by "higher testosterone >> better jawline" is that:

Everyone knows increased testosterone makes your muscle grow bigger, exspecially if you work out.

Now that thing with the jaw is, that your jaw muscle also contributes to how it looks like and stuff. Your jaw muscle is obviously a muscle and can obviously grow (very slighty) and you are obviously working it out by chewing food and gum.

Maybe jawline wasnt the correct term.

I was always low on bodyfat, skelly mode. But my jaw still got 10 times more manlier over the time.
>>
>>36161753
Height is massively important, but thinking height means anything without face is a GARGANTUAN COPE.

To everyone who still believes in the gymcel meme:

"Lifting" to attract girls is the stupidest thing you can possibly do. Not because it's "vain" or "not what training's about", but because it DOESNT FUCKING WORK.

You know what women find attractive? A handsome FACE, a tall HEIGHT, and good BONE structure. You can gymcel your ENTIRE LIFE but it won't change these SET IN STONE, GENETIC factors that MATTER THE MOST. Really the only way working out will make you look better is if you're already overweight and losing weight reveals previously hidden cheekbones/jawline, and therefore improves your FACE. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK. Yeah, they might like a little bit of muscle, but 1) it's meaningless compared to FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME, and 2)Studies have shown that women prefer their partners to be in shape naturally, rather than having to go to the gym to maintain a physique.
>>
>>36162086
so in other words keep working out, got it thanks
>>
>>36162086
>in shape naturally
>sitting on your ass all day

Okay bud
Either way, an ugly dude with an athletic physique will still attract more chicks than the same ugly dude if he was skinnyfat, so there's that. Not that I think people should lift for chicks, but you need to chill your tits m8.
>>
>>36161732

Because a jawline isnt visible under fat fuck jawls
>>
>>36162086
>FACE and HEIGHT and FRAME
This guy. Why are you still trying to convince people to stop getting fit on the fitness section of a Mongolian cave painting board?
>>
>>36162086
In what kind of sad and dellusional state do you live in, to copy past this crap over and over and over again. Jeez bro
>>
>>36161732

lifting = aesthetics = lower bodyfat = better face
>>
>>36161999
goddamnit babe
>>
>>36161999
Why do I hate this man so much? Is it just the face?
>>
>>36162086
Face > body > height
Don't get it twisted please, height is nice but it's the least important
>>
Honest question though, is there really a reason to lift when my face is deformed?
>>
>>36162998
Depends how exactly it is deformed.

You can change a lot about your head.
You can make your hair regrow if you are bald, you can get dem masculine jawline and you can do a nose job
>>
File: 1456333141249.jpg (8 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1456333141249.jpg
8 KB, 325x325
>>36162992
Wealth status > face > body > height > personality

That's my summation anyway
t. Handsome rich manlet
>>
File: P60225-113849.jpg (448 KB, 1629x1709) Image search: [Google]
P60225-113849.jpg
448 KB, 1629x1709
>Depends how exactly it is deformed

Generally ugly.
>>
>>36161732
lifting has improved my face
>>
>>36161732
>Why bother lifting when face is all that matters?
K 1st off, if you're only lifting for the babes, just stop.
Yes, I use that as motivation myself, but that's one of many reasons to lift (which QTs should be very low on that list). I work in a retirement community and I see people in walkers, wheel chairs and motorized scooters all day. It's so sad knowing like 95% of those people could've stayed mobile and independent (or at-least kept it much longer) if they simply worked out a little when they were younger. This is what keeps me working out. The QTs are a bonus.

2nd, over the years, observing these mystical creatures called "women", I've learned that a lot of them don't care about looks that much (well, the non-sluts, anyway). Don't get me wrong, if you're trying to get in their pants ASAP, then yeah I suppose looks help to a degree. And yeah, girls like drooling over pretty boys once in a while. However, I honestly believe girls really don't care that much. There's this one girl I work with, she's hot as hell. Amazing ass, pretty face, tall, tight and petite, nice jugs, decent personality, not too crazy. Her husband looks like he's photoshopped and fell out of a magazine. I don't know about his personality but her friends say he's a real ass. The only reason they're together is because it's their culture for their parents to arrange marriages. Now here she is, chasing after this lard-ass with his gut hanging over his belt. He's not rich or anything (He's just a cook). And his face looks kinda funny, too. Why is she perusing him when there's other, much better looking men where I work?

>fat ass
>no money
>funny looking face

The only thing left here is his personality.
>>
>>36161732
It's not, besides, face aesthetics are 70% chin positioning, 15% nose, 5% hair and 10% skin. Having a low bf% also helps a lot.
>>
Face doesn't dismember my enemies.
>>
File: emperor bless this post.jpg (199 KB, 437x581) Image search: [Google]
emperor bless this post.jpg
199 KB, 437x581
>>36163970
Only the will of the Emperor will.
>>
>>36161732
I don't understand male facial aesthetics

Like, I have no idea what type of male face women find attractive
>>
File: 14565074775121718258451.jpg (409 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
14565074775121718258451.jpg
409 KB, 1920x1080
Lifting helps your face. Imagine this abortion of bone structure overweight with a homecut fringe and shitty makeup.
>>
>>36161732
I'm already good looking why wouldn't I want a great body and be strong too? You're a silly fag OP
>>
>>36161732
Because I have the face and want the body to match. Of you don't have the face that's your own problem OP. Maybe just kill yourself?
>>
that guy's name is like jay or something and he's rich as fuck because he's somebody's son or something and his girlfriend is super hot and also rich
>>
>>36163846
we are gifted and we are going far...
>>
Lifting helps with my anxiety and depression. It helps me with my confidence. I don't care about looks
>>
if lift to go into Hunk mode cuz im already good looking.
>>
>>36161732
I don't think my face will help much at a 4pl8 c+j
>>
>>36164020
Depends a lot of the woman bruv, somehow even for alien looking guys like Bendthatdick Cuminbitch some women will dig it. Problem is, unless you're a 8.5+ for a woman she won't even consider dating you unless you have a great personality to back you up.
>>
>>36164461
>dating

I get away with a lot of one-night stands by being aesthetic and blaming my social awkwardness on the environment/alcohol (even though I don't drink much)
>>
>>36164041
>shit eyes
>white
Go away
>>
>>36161922
He probably lifts, but he isn't shredded or jacked
>>
>>36166325
>he isn't shredded
k robot.
>>
>>36163846
>K 1st off, if you're only lifting for the babes, just stop.
>Yes, I use that as motivation myself, but that's one of many reasons to lift (which QTs should be very low on that list). I work in a retirement community and I see people in walkers, wheel chairs and motorized scooters all day. It's so sad knowing like 95% of those people could've stayed mobile and independent (or at-least kept it much longer) if they simply worked out a little when they were younger. This is what keeps me working out. The QTs are a bonus.
Yep, sarcopenia is a bitch. Fight nature, bitches.
>>
>>36163846
>Why is she perusing him when there's other, much better looking men where I work
Yep, attraction is complex and does not only rely on looks.
>>
>>36161732

> face is all that matters
body matters some

And also lifting makes the face look better, so....

What are you wearing, "Jake from State Farm"?
>>
File: 1280x720.jpg (167 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720.jpg
167 KB, 1280x720
>"I never got laid when I played in Motörhead because it was all about the face, and now I'm dead. Also I was 5'9".
>>
>tfw all the girls my age have boyfriends who look a lot better than me
>tfw no hope for me

A-At least I can focus on myself and my career and get rich.
>>
>>36162086
oh hey you're back here
>>
>>36161732
>>36161752
this.

also imagine him being a fat flabby fuck, as a female i can 100% money back guarantee he wouldnt be so attractive.
>>
>>36161922
>>36166857
Dyel?
>>
File: 3i6vgGje1qe91wdo1_500.gif (299 KB, 448x256) Image search: [Google]
3i6vgGje1qe91wdo1_500.gif
299 KB, 448x256
>>36161732
>tfw you will never have that perfect natty curled hair
>>
>>36168619
go to the beach dude the salt will make it do things.
>>
>>36161732
cause I lift for therapy
>>
>>36168687
I'm 8 hours from the closest beach, senpai. And sea salt hairsprays don't do much for my hair unless I drown it since my hair is so thick
>>
>>36164041
DROP TRIP
R
O
P

T
R
I
P
>>
>>36161732
Physical strength is the most important thing in life. This is true whether we want it to be or not. As humanity has developed throughout history, physical strength has become less critical to our daily existence, but no less important to our lives. Our strength, more than any other thing we possess, still determines the quality and the quantity of our time here in these bodies. Whereas previously our physical strength determined how much food we ate and how warm and dry we stayed, it now merely determines how well we function in these new surroundings we have crafted for ourselves as our culture has accumulated. But we are still animals – our physical existence is, in the final analysis, the only one that actually matters. A weak man is not as happy as that same man would be if he were strong. This reality is offensive to some people who would like the intellectual or spiritual to take precedence. It is instructive to see what happens to these very people as their squat strength goes up.
>>
>>36161732

GYMCELS BTFO
OFTB SLECMYG
>>
>>36162086
if Im 6'1 with a naturally masculine build but my face is ugly, is there any point in trying?
I see short ugly fat guys with girlfriends...how come no one wants to love me? Im not even a loser
>>
>>36170989
Your personality must be on point as well
>>
>>36171103
whats wrong with my personality?
no one would know im a depressed piece of shit unless they really got to know me
>>
>>36162086
>2016
>not having autistic bulging muscles
>>
>>36170989
obvi they are taller have a handsome face and better bone structure. R-right?
>>
>>36161732
Better just ugly than ugly AND dyel
>>
>>36162086
>Everyone replying to this pasta
>>
>>36171155
usually attractive people give off a sort of positive vibe. the guy in the picture is jay alverez and his personality is just as good as his looks. hes adventurous, laid back, funny, and just looking to have a genuinely good. if an ugly guy had his personality he wouldnt be called ugly. so give off a good vibe and the rest will come. not sure if this makes sense im half asleep
>>
>>36168728
Put sea salt on a bucket of water, put your hair in it, then stay on the sun for a few hours (play some sports), you'll have the same effect even though you were never on the beach.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.