[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manscaping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12
File: 12.jpg (181 KB, 1125x1500) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
181 KB, 1125x1500
Hey /fit/
We are a board that is probably most dedicated to personal improvement, mostly physical, as well as aesthetics.

Let's talk about often overlooked manscaping.
How do you do it, if you have some problems doing it or tips and stories you would like to share don't hesitate to post here.
>>
I leave myself pretty natural. hair on chest, arm pits etc.

I recently started shaving my dick and balls though. Every couple days I take two seconds int he shower with a razor to clean up any growth. I think it looks good. I trim my bush or whatever and leave that about 1 cm. trim it once or twice a month.

I'm happy
>>
Shaving is for nerds
>>
I'm a hairy bastard, my legs pass a point where they're manly and fall into "getting disgusting" region.
Also when I shave my crotch the difference between it and my thighs is ridiculous
What should I do friends?
>>
How many of u actually do this? I certainly do, cause I think a ball of hair on my stomach is just fucking stupid.
>>
Serious question, I have a really hairy ass. Should I just put Nair all over it or something? Or should I have someone help me trim it with a buzzer?
>>
Yeah it's not a huge deal with me.

I'm sure it's appreciated in romance.
>>
I'm a hairy fuck. I keep it under control though. I'm 32 and women my age like a bit of hair.
I get my back and shoulders waxed. Back hair is disgusting.

Chest hair, pits and bush are kept short. Balls and shaft are shaved.

I'm happy with it. One time I got rid of the chest hair and bush and I felt like a fat twink. I hated myself for it and couldn't wait for it to grow back.
>>
>>36139567
I shaved my chest the other day, now I have fucking ingrown hair causing "pimples" all fucking over.

Shit's annoying.

>tfw forever hairy
>>
>>36139728
>One time I got rid of the chest hair and bush and I felt like a fat twink.

Same, seriously not a good look.

I trim my downstairs area once or twice a month (Not shave, when that stubble grows back holysh*t that itches like fuck). The rest of my body I leave pretty untouched, hair growth manages itself at a really nice level and GF has been resistant to the idea of me trimming. I'm pretty happy, low maintenance.
>>
>>36139567
Here's my list:
Keep beard trimmed, shower and brush teeth routinely, trim/shave junk, trim armpit hair, pluck eyebrows if hair grows outside of where I want it, Use a beard oil for my beard, use nizoral and then a shampoo for hair, use an exfoliant on my face in the shower, Wash body with plain soap, use moroccan oil on hair after coming out of the shower, use moisturizer on skin, use eye drops if eyes are red, moisturize skin if it is dry, wash face in mornings, keep nails neatly cut, use a gardener's hand lotion on hands to prevent the calluses from getting too bad, wear an antiperspirant and deodorant.

I think that's most of it, there may be more but I'm drawing a blank.
>>
I'm too hairy to mess with it. I wouldn't know where to stop.
>>
>>36139746
How do you get rid of those? Mine no longer have texture but are still red
>>
>>36139728

Same here.

Have you ever considered getting your back laserd?
>>
>>36139774

Scrub that shit
>>
what do you do about the ass hair though?
and by that I mean the hairy buttocks
It looks kinda ugly to me, don't know what to do about them
>>
>>36139567
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
>>
>>36139567
i use this for my armpits and the most of my pubic hair:
http://www.amazon.com/Remington-PG525-Lithium-Groomer-Black/dp/B00GUGIFF0/

I use this for my nose hairs, nipple hair and the smaller spots near my nuts:
http://www.amazon.com/Philips-Norelco-Nosetrimmer-NT3155-60/dp/B00QYOTA8O/

Then once i get it all taken care of, i smooth shave my ballsack with a Gillette Fusion proglide. A lot of people will cringe at the idea of putting something that sharp upto their sack, but honestly the skin of your sack is so thick that the blades never actually get caught. shaving it when it's sagging is a pain, and is easier if your sack is tight, but it gives you a better understanding of that area anyway.

I do this about every 4-5 weeks.
>>
>>36139774
Exfoliate, moisturize... Mostly just time though.
>tfw did the same to my pubes
>tfw got minor scars from ingrown hairs that look kinda gross
>>
>Attempted to shave legs for road bike race
>Lots of hair all over the bath
>Still more hair remaining on my legs
I'll stick to MTB instead.
>>
I'm naturally not that hairy. Not much facial hair, no real body hair apart from pubes, underarms, and lower-legs.

Should I shave? For a guy who isn't really hairy, I think it looks odd to have hair in just a few places.

Also, as for face hair, I hate the way it grows. Is there any way to remove facial hair permanently without resorting to expensive laser shit?
>>
>>36139805
I have shaved my ass a few times with a razor. Felt fucking great until it started itching a bit. That was only the first time tho and with some lotion its all good. Strongly recommended.
>>
>>36139862
you need to trim it before taking a razor to it, genius.
>>
File: blade-angle.jpg (12 KB, 575x340) Image search: [Google]
blade-angle.jpg
12 KB, 575x340
Careful gents
>be hairy Italian
>Manscaping with a DE razor, pic related
>slip while shaving my bhole
>slice
>bleeds a little but whatever
>that night eat old chicken
>MealPrep.jpg
>come down with food poisoning
>vicious, constant diarrhea
>butt cut gets infected from constant barrage of fecal bacteria
>iPhone sized pimple on my inner left butt cheek
>almost died cause the girl I was fucking would only lick my asshole when it was smooth
>>
Shave:
Face every other day
Armpits every month

Trim:
All body hair once per month or two, #1 guard
Scalp once a month (#2 blended to 2.5")

Laser:
Full European/Brazilian front to back, once a week. Making good progress at home.

I like to be bare, gf likes it too.
>>
>>36139673
short clippers on your legs and ass t b h. need to blend from the shaved bits down so that by the time you hit your knee your at your natural hair length again. it's a skill.
>>
>>36139821
This seems like a really long morning routine, you obviously have nothing better to do you pathetic neet faggot. Get a job and stop doing stomach crunches you pussy.
>>
>hairless chest
>hairless back
>underarms shaved regularly
>legs shaved regularly
>groin shaved regularly
>happy trail left untouched

Body hair is nasty.
>>
>>36139774
Don't shave against the grain of your hair next time. It's not as close of a shave but ingrown hairs suck.
>>
>>36139728
Pretty much same here.

I wish somebody told me about clippers years ago. I used to twist my pubes into little bunches and take a lighter to them... man, the smell.
>>
I'm a pretty sparsely haired blonde guy but my legs are pretty hairy. Thinking of shaving them because why the fuck not and I'm curious what it looks like. What's the best way to get hair off your legs if you've never done it before? Wax?
>>
are there real aestheticians out there?

like some lady who will shave my back and trim the back of my knees?

sick of paying prostitutes top dollar to do this desu
>>
>>36139703
dont do it man. not unless you want to shave everyday.
the first sign of stubble and you'll want to invest in a backscratcher for your asscrack. not worth it
>>
>>36139960
I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.
>>
>>36139567
If you have to add man as a prefix to anything, it's for faggots.
See manbun and manpurse.
>>
>>36139960
This should be a bannable offense.
>>
>>36139567
dont fall for societal norms, guys. let that hair grow and wear it proudly.

this is now a body hair-appreciation thread
>>
>>36139960
>not getting the fucking obvious reference
How does your extra chromosome feel?
>>
>>36140091
>>36140113
>>36140158
>inb4 LOL I TROL U
>>
>tfw part Italian

My God, I'm a hairy bastard. Pretty much all I do is shave my head every few weeks because I'm balding, and trim the bush and pits about once per month. Every so often I'll trim my chest hair - not for aesthetics, but because when it gets to a certain length, it fucking hurts because it rubs against my t-shirt. Everywhere else on my body is hairy as fuck too but I leave it be. I'm 23 and have the back hair of a 62 year old Pakistani. I have no social/romantic life whatsoever, but if I ever go out and try to date I'll probably see about getting my back waxed since it's pretty damn unpleasing to look at.
>>
>>36139960
Did you actually not get the reference?

>>36140143
See, the guy in that pic has a nice amount of hair. Some of us it just knots up.
Quite seriously, if anyone has a tip for removing a ton of hair at once, I try shaving but it's literally back by late afternoon.
>>
>>36139960
4/10
>>
File: 1401383088462.jpg (78 KB, 555x743) Image search: [Google]
1401383088462.jpg
78 KB, 555x743
>>36140185
I got my back waxed once.

>once
>>
>>36140209
>
Just overcome the awkwardness and book an appointment for waxing. or buy some yourself and get a friend to do it. shaving is a very short term solution
>>
>>36140352
Is it really THAT painful? I have a really high pain threshold so I feel like it's still worth considering.
>>
File: bearslut.jpg (263 KB, 1280x1290) Image search: [Google]
bearslut.jpg
263 KB, 1280x1290
>>36140143
>body hair-appreciation thread
>>
>>36139764
are you that dude from american psycho?
>>
File: giphy.gif (792 KB, 405x700) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
792 KB, 405x700
>>36140143
>appreciation
>>
File: BqDz64OCAAAGLxb.jpg (36 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
BqDz64OCAAAGLxb.jpg
36 KB, 599x337
>>36140143
imagine stroking those thighs
>>
>>36140390
it's surprisingly painful. I was seriously about to tap out, but I didn't want to look like a faggot in front of the qt3.14 doing the job
>>
File: spanish qt.jpg (73 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
spanish qt.jpg
73 KB, 640x640
>>36140481
HNNNGGG
>>
File: hairy.jpg (127 KB, 509x746) Image search: [Google]
hairy.jpg
127 KB, 509x746
Have a present from a fellow bear appreciator

http://nevertoohairy.tumblr.com/
>>
File: sexy-hairy-man.jpg (32 KB, 301x217) Image search: [Google]
sexy-hairy-man.jpg
32 KB, 301x217
backhair? yes please
>>
>>36140006
I naired my legs once because I was curious. 10 mins on and then just towel off. Just one ingrown hair when it came back.

>Legs felt weird as fuck.
>All of sudden aware of your pants touching your legs

I did throw the towel away after though.
>>
File: rare Justino.jpg (166 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
rare Justino.jpg
166 KB, 1136x640
>>36140565
Have a rare Justino as a token of appreciation, based anon.
>>
>>36140619
stay hairy. wax never.
>>
>>36139567
I'm the only one who epilate all those nasty body hairs?
>>
File: 1449406856378.png (197 KB, 294x256) Image search: [Google]
1449406856378.png
197 KB, 294x256
>>36140638
TWINK
W
I
N
K
>>
>>36140638
i epilated my back for a date once. worst fucking experience of my life. got laid tho, which was an ok experience
>>
>tfw completely hairless
I am the next evolutionary step
>>
>>36140688
Lucky I'm over this point and it doesn't hurt anymore
>>
>>36139567

Shave face 2-3 times per week, chest and balls once a week, legs once a month in winter or every 10 days to two weeks in summer.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.