[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>was always a bit chubby >hated sports and never went out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11
File: 1454884048960.gif (499 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1454884048960.gif
499 KB, 500x281
>was always a bit chubby
>hated sports and never went out much
>japanese parenting and studying lead to comfort eating
>they didn't care so long as my grades were fine.
>nolife study habit continues through college, same with stress eating.
>become addicted to LoL, grades dive, stress increases.
>meet guy online, start ldr, downplay size.
>fly out to meet over the holidays after a few months, and get dumped.
>life is basically, LoL, studying and binge eating.

tfw you realise you're over 400 pounds and under 5 feet tall

Where do I even start /fit?
>>
this is me, except for the fat part. im sorry this happened to you
>>
>>36133146
I'm confused. Are you a girl?
>>
Start at the sticky
Eat less, it's literally as simple as those two words
Good luck
>>
>>36133158
Yes, was it confusing?
>>
>>36133164
Eating less is actually hard desu senpai.

I'm not OP but I literally have to eat 1200-1400 cal a day because my metabolism is so fucked

working out fucking hurts as well so I can't get my body moving because I just don't have any motivation to hurt myself
>>
Arictea
>>
>>36133167
Somewhat.
Well, people already told you. Read the sticky, eat less.

I'm kinda curious. What do you mean by japenese parenting?
>>
>>36133179
>1200-1400 cal a day
>because my metabolism is so fucked
i wonder why
>>
>>36133179
I never said it was easy
I said it was simple
Same thing with skellies eating more, it's definitely a change to what you're used to which makes it hard, but it is really fucking straightforward. Eat less.
>>
>>36133146
CALIFORNIA
A No seriosuly
L If you are
I in southern
F Ca. I will
O volunteer
R to do what
N ever it takes
I to make you
A fit and fuckable
>>
>>36133190
if I eat an 1800 calorie a day diet I literally will not lose weight and I'm just on the edge of being unhealthy with my weight. my metabolism is fucked because I don't do 1800 and be active doing some cardio and lifting I would lose weight fast but like I said working out means im actively hurting myself

im stuck in a hell right now
>>
>>36133202
What if I'm a trap?
>>
>>36133146
>japanese parenting lead to obesity
I thought Japanese people were based af about obesity? Are your parents weebs?
>sub5' 400+
Christ, dont start running youll destroy your joints
Mostly cut out eating and temporarily quit gaming, you dont have to quit it forever just long enough to get your life back on track

Cut down on calories and pick up swimming, its hardly stressfull for your joints and due to water density creating full body resistance is a great burner exercise

When you reach 250 start considering running and jogging, your biggest issue will be cutting back food cause being sub5' means you hardly burn any calories without exercise
>>
Count calories. Calculate your TDEE and consume fewer calories than that. Don't eat too much saturated fat or sugar. You'll have to get used to planning out your meals in advance, and it's not going to be much fun at first. But, if you can stick with it for a month, you'll feel better and start to see results.
>>
>>36133212
Well... we can just pretend nothing is wrong with that :-}
>>
File: fug.jpg (82 KB, 423x750) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
82 KB, 423x750
>>36133204
Different guy, but the only way to get out of hell is to start walking and never look back.

Try swimming if you can find a relatively empty pool. Low-impact and great for burning calories. Rehab-tier weight lifting can also help, as it still takes you through the movements and burns some calories while also setting you up with good form. You need to do more than be stuck. You need to hurt yourself. You need to keep hurting yourself.
>>
>>36133186
More just really strict parenting, so I'd spend lots of time in my room studying or otherwise, Probably should have used "generic asian" instead, as both work.

Learned how to cook for myself and order delivery pretty early and its just been spraling for years.

>>36133179
>Eating less is actually hard desu senpai.
This

>>36133202
No, sorry, further north.

>>36133214
>I thought Japanese people were based af about obesity? Are your parents weebs?
See above, and they're a bit weird.

>no running. eat less, swim
Already done, ok, campus has a pool, scared to go though, maybe later at night with nobody there?

>>36133215
I did that today, and partly why I'm making this post, almost 8k from binges, more with drinks.
>>
>>36133235
>Rehab-tier weight lifting can also help,
OP here, how does that differ from normal lifting?

> You need to hurt yourself. You need to keep hurting yourself.
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>36133146
>Where do I even start /fit?
You are FOUR HUNDRED POUNDS at 5 feet. EAT LESS.
You can cut what you eat daily in half and still be overweight. Do you eat a pound of chocolate for breakfast? I mean what the fuck
>>
>>36133235
depression just ruins you senpai. rather than thinking "I want my life to improve, so I will use fitness as a tool for that" all I can muster is "I should get fit. it'd be good for me" like some kind of abstract foreign goal im forcing on myself
fuck
>>
>>36133179
How come all fatties are experts on calorie counting and metabolism function?

Your metabolism is not fucked you fat retard, you are counting calories wrong and overreating.

I can bet my dick you are underestimating how much you eat.

Now after reading my post, you'll get two reactions:

1) Being a typical fatty, your brain will reject this because it means that your metabolism isn't fucked and YOU are responsible for your state.

2) You'll get relieved because now you know it's up to YOU to change yourself.

PICK ONE, NO EXCUSES.

To give you some perspective I was a fat fuck at 260 lbs @5'10 while being a bit muscular too.

If you are a woman, below 5 feet and 400 pounds, you barely qualify as a human.

Stop making excuses, start using MyfitnessPal and change yourself.

You can make CRAZY progress in 6 months (imagine that you'd had already lost 150 pounds since summer by now).
>>
File: 1452480057657.jpg (7 KB, 269x188) Image search: [Google]
1452480057657.jpg
7 KB, 269x188
>>36133247
What i got from this is "I think that the only thing that will help me out of the hole I have dug myself is too hard"
Sure, eating less is fucking hard. But if it's too hard for you to do, why did you make this post? Did you expect some miraculous way to drop 250 pounds with a click of the fingers? It doesn't fucking exist. Eat. Less. That's literally the only thing that will make you lose weight. Eat at a caloric fucking deficit. You won't die, you will lose weight. If that's too hard for you to do, fuck off of this board. If you don't have the self control necessary to make a change in yourself, then you don't deserve to even look at people who are mentally and physically stronger and better than you. You don't deserve us.

I swear, the entitlement and delusion of fatties knows no bounds. At least skellies are accepting of the fact that not everything gets done for them.

tldr fuck off, lazy hamplanet. You're part of the problem.
>>
>>36133146
play league with me pls
im a bronze piece of shit
>>
>>36133288
you should cool down on that autism rage buddy

by 1200-1400 calories I meant that is the amount I have to eat to lose weight, and I often dont reach that goal because its fucking auschwitz tier. thus I am 5'8" and stuck at 170 pounds
>>
>>36133247
Alright bubble cakes let's talk

The first thing you need to do is consistently count your calories everyday for a week. Don't even try and fuck with your tdee or losing weight the first week. The most important thing is you understand where calories are coming from so you be mindful of it the future.

Next, start cutting any drink with calories in it(except milk just don't go gomad on us). Yes you can drink diet soda if you want.

Do not run/jog at all for now. Your joints are fucking valuable and your weight is actively fucking them up enough already.

Now try and lose weight. You should know from week one how many calories you're eating. Eat like 1000 less per day for an easy cut. Honestly you could easily lose 5lb/week but 2lb/week is much more sustainable. It took a lot of time to gain that weight and it will take a lot of time to lose it.

If you find yourself literally unable to do this then you have an eating disorder, schedule an appointment with a counselor or you will never lose weight.
>>
>>36133309
Shit lol, sorry, I misread and thought you were OP.
>>
File: smuggy.gif (45 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
smuggy.gif
45 KB, 499x499
This is how I did it. Its honestly all about diet and calories. You mentioned that exercise is hard, well don't try so hard that you will give up straight away. Consistency is key. Try exercising but most importantly keep to your diet. Eat as many veggies as you want, it keeps you full, cut all sugar and limit your carbs.

It takes time, good luck.
>>
can you even do bodyweight squats OP

that's like equivalent to a 150lb girl doing 250lb squats right
>>
>>36133314
its fine

not to mention if i eat auschwitz rations I am tired looking and lethargic at work and I work customer service heavy shit as a cyborg

basically I NEED to start working out to advanced my fitness goals reasonably but im a big baby and I'm gonna cry about it on this board instead
>>
File: all the fucking tv you watched..png (493 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
all the fucking tv you watched..png
493 KB, 1920x1080
>>36133267
rehab-tier meaning high volume low weight. Lots of reps with weight you can already easily handle, to burn calories and establish good routine and form, as opposed to building strength or size.

>What do you mean by this?
I mean you said you're stuck in hell, hell isn't a fun place. It fucking hurts burning for eternity. You do not go to hell to improve yourself, you go to hell for bad shit you did. Now you need to atone. This will be, fittingly, hellish at your weight and height, but you have the opportunity to leave all the fatfuck sinners behind and come out healthy and even aesthetic if you buckle down and do it.
You're Orpheus in the underworld, you get walking and look straight the fuck ahead, no stopping. Anything less takes you back to square one, or god forbid, further down the hole. You fix your shit and you keep fixing it. Hurt yourself with exercise and disciplining yourself. Over and over until it doesn't hurt anymore.
>>
>>36133355
I eat 1600kcal (BMR being 2400) and I work in a warehouse though.

You just need to be fucking angry with yourself all the time. Sometimes I think I'm bullying my own self.

I've been cutting for 4 months now and when I get urges to eat there's a voice inside my head that constantly makes fun me and keeps reminding me how much of a fat fag I am.

So basically, just develop schizophrenia and you'll meet your goals.
>>
>>36133377
I can't muster the mental energy to be angry at myself longer than a day
>>
>>36133389
Oh well, it's ok. Just have fun being a pathetic fat piece of shit that will never have a pretty lovable qt3.14 and be a role model for all your children then.
>>
I'll help you if you're in Toronto.
>>
>>36133247
I live in tokyo. I frequently hear parents telling kids "no you can't eat that, you're getting fat" in supermarkets and restaurants.
>>
>>36133411
how to get to tokyo??? i want fug jap girls...

is being white really as easymodo as ive been led to believe there?
>>
It's weird knowing I'm probably the lightest weighing person browsing a thread made by a 400 pounder.
>>
>>36133411
Being fat is pretty much the only thing a Jap will call out foreigners for, too. They'll even compliment your terrible Japanese.
>>
File: Crumb_btm.jpg (172 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
Crumb_btm.jpg
172 KB, 1000x666
Hey moonface, got a picture to go along with these stats?
>>
>>36133398
b-but all I want is to be cuddled anon

boys cuddling me feels nice
>>
>>36133412
Not when you're a cringey weeaboo as your Post suggests
>>
>>36133453
fuck...
>>
>>36133412
Teach english in elementary and middle school. I moved here with my gf so I can't comment on banging jp girls (aside from her).

I've had no major problems aside from my inability to read kanji. When all else fails just gaijin smash.

>>36133431
I get random smashed salarymen raving about my shitty japanese. It's pretty funny
>>
>>36133411
I live in Tokyo too. Arakawa masterrace. To what gym do you go to? I'm about to leave in 30 mins
>>
>>36133477
gaijin smash...?
>>
>>36133270
Binge eating, stress and depression.

>>36133288
Signed up.

>>36133303
It was more acknowledging its hard. Do you have any tips or resources for counting properly?

>>36133305
elo difference would make it awkward for both of us, I'd have to hypercarry and you'd be either really bored or frustrated.
Have some LoL tips
Bronze is learning to group and take objectives.
Silver is learning to lane
Gold is learning to snowball
Plat is learning teamwork
Diamond+ is timing and coordination.
Map Awareness is king, just watch your minimap. If you can;t see the entire team on it, assume that you;re going to get ganked and play defensively unless you 100% know where they are.

The biggest thing in bronze is learning how to win your lane. Learning trading and last hitting while controlling the creepwave. Scarra really helped.

>>36133311
>The first thing you need to do is consistently count your calories everyday for a week. Don't even try and fuck with your tdee or losing weight the first week. The most important thing is you understand where calories are coming from so you be mindful of it the future.
Will do.

>Next, start cutting any drink with calories in it(except milk just don't go gomad on us). Yes you can drink diet soda if you want.
Why milk and Diet Soda?

>Do not run/jog at all for now. Your joints are fucking valuable and your weight is actively fucking them up enough already.
Swimming was suggested. I'm ordering a swimsuit now.

>If you find yourself literally unable to do this then you have an eating disorder.
How much would flag me?

>>36133320
> Its honestly all about diet and calories.
Its looking that way

>>36133327
No, just tried.

>>36133365
Screenshotted, Thanks anon

>>36133403
I'm not.

>>36133411
My parents aren't small, and a bit weird. I didn't enjoy visiting Japan much due to size shame.

>>36133477
Kanji is alot of memorization. How do they treat you as a white teacher? I'm actually pretty curious.
>>
>>36133495
what rank in league are oyu
>>
>>36133487
Fuchu pleb race. I don't. I do daido-juku/kudo 4 days a week.

>>36133489
Basically be an American tourist. Just bellow in English and act confused until you get what you wanted just so they can get rid of you.
>>
>>36133516
>Basically be an American tourist. Just bellow in English and act confused until you get what you wanted just so they can get rid of you.

lol
>>
>>36133495
>How do they treat you as a white teacher?
Kids are generally great as are most of the teachers. I've got a few shitty kids that just refuse to do work that really piss me off but not much I can do. One teacher at my elementary is bipolar or something. One day he's nice as pie and the next he's passive aggressive as fuck.
>>
>>36133495
how did you get back up if you can't do bodyweight squats
>>
>>36133495
Well, I main jungle and support, so I don't really have to worry that much about laning, at least for right now. Occasionally I'll go top as tank. I'd like to think I'm better than bronze, but who doesn't think that.
>>
>>36133596
...people who aren't in bronze, lol ?
>>
>>36133616
I guess. But most people solo, and you can't rely on your team all the time, so you'd end up on a losing streak, getting frustrated and think that you don't belong in your rank.
>>
>>36133547
That's good. Do you just teach English?

>>36133564
Its more that I was unable to do one as a video demonstrated, and I didn't want to risk falling.

>>36133596
Learn the jungle matchups and play a snowball. Learn their timings and just smitesteal/kill them at parts. with communication at low elo and solo being pretty bad, you should basically be able to do whatever as long as you're aware.

Watch lane dynamics. and look for habits, or try to catch people with escapes on cooldown.

>>36133403
>>36133202
If I setup a tossable email would you guys spam me if I don't update?

This is a kinda silly question, but how do you just not eat?
>>
>track calories (with an app like MyFitnessPal or whatever)
>go on a 1000kcal deficit below your maintenance
>don't drink anything liquid besides water or coffee (and sperm, god willing)
>weigh yourself and check your progress every week for dat motivation
>get a hobby or a job or something, just get busy to stop yourself from binge eating
>post your progress on /fit/ after 10-12 months for all the yellow fever bros to melt

With that being said, better realize as soon as possible that you're gonna have to deal with loose skin.

Also, from experience I can tell you that many of your loved ones will unconsciously stand between you and your goals (shit like "omg you lost so much weight, you're not fat, just eat something" while you're 300 pounds or something) so get mentally prepared for that too.

Finally, watch some documentaries on youtube about fat people (My 600lb life, Superskinny vs Supersize, My fat family etc)
to see for yourself how disgusting you actually behave and look like and gain some perspective. Do you want to be like those fatties? No you don't.

From now on, you're not a fat person, you are a skinny person who is temporarily morbidly obese. Godspeed, friend.
>>
>>36133146
>tfw you realise you're over 400 pounds and under 5 feet tall

that is a bit too much strain on one's corpus...
>>
File: 1446522734520.jpg (40 KB, 760x594) Image search: [Google]
1446522734520.jpg
40 KB, 760x594
>>36133661
>This is a kinda silly question, but how do you just not eat?

Drink water and/or Self-Control.
>>
File: motivation.jpg (450 KB, 500x2838) Image search: [Google]
motivation.jpg
450 KB, 500x2838
>>36133661
>how do you just not eat?
Everybody has a different trick or tactic, but starting out, you'll want to try and switch to eating more protein-heavy and complex carb-filled foods, as well as drink more water. All of them help with feeling more satisfied and keeping hunger to a minimum.

There's also a variety of supplements to suppress hunger, in an even more varied array of levels of effectiveness and safety. My personal recommendation would be caffeine, as its relatively safe, and easy to kick if you end up addicted.
>>
>>36133495
>Scarra really helped
Bitch you are Scarra
>>
>>36133679
>With that being said, better realize as soon as possible that you're gonna have to deal with loose skin.
How do I prepare for this, I heard surgery is pretty bad.

>watch some documentaries on youtube about fat people.
tfw I'm bigger thansome of these people, and much shorter :/

>From now on, you're not a fat person, you are a skinny person who is temporarily morbidly obese. Godspeed, friend.

Thanks, anon.

>>36133687
>>36133702
Ok, thanks, any others? Caffine gives me a headache.

>>36133758
No, its more that his streams were the most memorable when I was starting, since he wasn't a raging derp. Building the helpful bro persona was a really good move. Pro wise, he wasn't that strong, but more than strong enough to teach. I still don't understand how Hotshot was popular.
>>
>>36133146
>400 pounds and under 5 feet tall
Wow. Seriously though - it's never too late. You just need dedication and stick to the plan. No cheating, because at this point it's an addiction. Addict cheats once and goes back to his addiction. Anyway, some cardio and eating below your tdee, done right it's not even really that uncomfortable. Just don't ever give up no matter how pointless it will sometimes seem.
>>
>>36133288
>I can bet my dick you are underestimating how much you eat.
This is true. You just can't physically sustain huge mass with low calories. It has nothing to do with metabolism, which can vary but not to huge extend. Even the most fucked up metabolism is slower by 500 calories at most. So if you weigh 300lbs and you would sustain your mass at 3500calories you will sustain them at 3000.
>>
>>36133661
>but how do you just not eat?
fork putdowns x F
>>
180kg at 150cm, can you post pictures for science? I can't comprehend this body type. Also, take pictures every 4 weeks and compare, so you can see the changes. After 20 weeks, you will be amazed at how far you've come.
>>
>>36133661
>how do you just not eat?
Eat less is a bad term, I dislike it.
Eat FEWER. Calories.
Whatever amounts you used to stuff your fat gob with you can still do now. But it has to be from low calorie high fiber food. Find what vegetables you like, add salt and pepper only, and binge eat while binge watching Scooby's videos on fat loss for motivation.
>>
File: stairs.jpg (129 KB, 540x742) Image search: [Google]
stairs.jpg
129 KB, 540x742
>>36133809
Can't offer too much help regarding hunger suppressants, as my experience starting from hungry skellington gave me the opposite problem, but I have a friend who swears by Yohimbine HCl and (for whatever fucking reason) soup. A quick google can give you a few more, typical ones are anything with "good" fats in it (avocados, flax seeds, peanut butter, etc.), but you need to be careful about overeating those as well. Lurk around /fit/ a bit more or maybe start a thread and you'll start to pick up stuff like this gradually.
>>
>>36133816
>at this point it's an addiction.
I never considered thinking of it this way.

>>36133833
What is F here?

>>36133929
I'd really rather not, sorry.

>>36133960
This makes sense. Thanks! Doing the weeklong recording of food from above.

Also last bump. I'll check it in the morning.
>>
>>36134130
OP you got contact info? I want to whiteknight you and also help you lose weight

CANADA
>>
>>36133247
>8k
What the fuck Lol.
>>
OP are you in Seattle? Can we meet up so I can laugh my fucking ass off at FOUR HUNDRED POUNDS on a 5 foot body holy shit please, we get some major fatties up here but they're all like normal height. My best friend is 5'2 and I cannot imagine her but +300 lbs holy cheesecakes
>>
>>36134130
Post pictures without face so we can help you properly.
>>
>>36133146
You can increase you metabolism with some strength training. But, like the other anon said you should do swimming instead of jogging for cardio.

The first and easiest change in your life style should be to cut out all sodas. Only drink water. This is the most efficient and effortless way to reduce caloric input. You should also start shifting over to more slowly consumed carbohydrats. If your main meals contain sugar, switch to a slow crab. Like potatos or rice. Though rice is better for due to lower nutritonal value.

For strength training you should consider bying a kettle bell. You are probably to nervous/shy to go to the gym and also a retard with respect to your general motorskills. The kettlebell can help you build some strength, increase metabolism and build some sense of mastery. After maybe 2-3 months, you have to go to the gym. You need to get out of you house more often and interact with other people. This includes making a fool of yourself.
>>
[email protected]
>>
Start eating more plain and boring food, stop eating delicious stuff. If you eat things you like, you'll like eating. It becomes a psychological addiction, completely unrelated to hunger.

Since you have an extreme case of obesity, you don't have to start by counting calories. It's probably a bad idea to try and fight both hunger and your addiction to tasty food at the same time. Hunger is what causes binging.
Either way it's physically impossible for your body to process 8000kcal of oatmeal, boiled potatoes, and chicken breasts. A small japanese woman can not maintain a weight of 400 pounds without fast carbs and energy dense fats, so you will lose weight if you cut those things out of your diet.

It's like quitting smoking, it'll be horrible for two weeks but then it's over. Just don't start again and you'll be able to lose weight effortlessly.
>>
>>36134130
C E N T R A L C A L I
>>
>>36133167
Listen baby, you're gonna get a lot of hate here. But let me tell you something. You're beautiful just the way you are. If you ever need to talk I'm here.
:^)
>>
File: i cry evertim_1.webm (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
i cry evertim_1.webm
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>36134451
>mfw thinking about you hurtin
>>
>>36133146
You really should play dota2 instead. Being good at LoL is like being the wheelchair competition champion.
>>
>>36134451
I like how you skipped the "little" part
>>
>>36133167
London
>>
>>36134478
not OP but
turn rate gives me cancer
literally only reason
>>
>>36133146
Uninstall that fucking game, it's completely useless and will suck all of your free time
>>
>>36134288
>The first and easiest change in your life style should be to cut out all sodas
Water, coffee, milk. Is tea ok?

>>36134386
>If you eat things you like, you'll like eating.
I still feel hungry though, is that just me thinking I want more
>it'll be horrible for two weeks but then it's over.
That doesn't sound too bad.

>>36134478
>>36134495
This. That delay kills me after learning LoL without it.

>>36134504
Kill two addictions at the same time? I'll try.

OP again, can't sleep. [email protected] is a throwaway one I made.
>>
>>36134877
On that note, make room in your schedule for more sleep if you don't get much as is. Won't be optional, your body will probably demand it with the exercise.
>>
>>36133214
Maybe not running but any movement is good at that weight. Even just fucking wiggling and figeting can help.
>>
File: 1431131261650.png (440 KB, 921x741) Image search: [Google]
1431131261650.png
440 KB, 921x741
>>36133179
>I can violate laws of physics
no. fuck off

>>36133146
a good start would be to fix your diet, go to the gym, stop wasting your time with shitty video games

but 400 pounds, how did you do that? wouldn't you already stop and wonder at 200 while looking in the mirror, "ohh shit I am fat as fuck. looking at my horrendous body I want to vomit. I have to do something NOW"?

keep this in mind. you get what you deserve. now you deserve to be an appalling hamgalaxy. if you do nothing, your life is already over. but if you get your shit together, your life will be fixed and better than ever before
>>
>>36133167
Hightest Japanese girl??
This way please ;)
>>
>>36134877
If you still feel hungry after eating, drink water.

Also drink a lot of water with your meals.

If you have trouble forcing yourself to drink water, add hot sauce to your food to make you need to drink water.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.