[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bulking >took LSD yesterday >my body refused to eat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 14
File: acid-user-250x161.jpg (9 KB, 250x161) Image search: [Google]
acid-user-250x161.jpg
9 KB, 250x161
>bulking
>took LSD yesterday
>my body refused to eat anything all day
>didn't get hungry at all
Never gonna make it.
In other notes could psychedelics be the key to cutting?
>>
I really want to have sex with a girl while I'm on acid.
But all the girls I know will tell me they would never try such a dangerous drug while they drink their way to the ER every night and smoke a pack a day.

Do you really become one person and are able to feel simultaneous pleasure from both partners at the same time? A friend told me that's what it's like.
>>
File: 1439290663645.jpg (55 KB, 610x396) Image search: [Google]
1439290663645.jpg
55 KB, 610x396
>>36123627
I took acid with my ex. She started talking dirty nd got my dick hard. Came almost immediately after she touched my dick. We both were confused and had to go to bathroom to see if I actually came or not.
>MFW Last for hours when on addy
>MFW cant even take dick out of pants b4 I come on LSD
>>
>>36123627
yep
that and speed
>>
>>36123678
out of my board you degenerate piece of shit
>>
I like eating on acid

If anything it'd help me bulk

I like being able to focus in on the food slowly traveling to your stomach because I'm high as fuck and imagining the process each time I swallow. It's almost trance like

I recommend popcorn, chips/salsa, etc, especially. It's really disappointing when you run out though
>>
>>36123703
Fellow estp bro, I asked you if that was your personality type, shouldn't be surprised that you did acid. Had some great experiences on acid and dmt. Not so much mushrooms tho
>>
>>36123627
Be careful i once destroyed all my thirst for 3 days after an LSA trip
>>
>>36123740
Hey! Yeah I don't dabble too much anymore but I think I've done more than a bit of everything save heroin and meth

Funny, I don't really care for shrooms either. You had some bad trips or?
>>
>>36123703
I've never been able to eat on acid.

I love tasting tiny amounts of things, but the process of actually consuming a whole meal is a lot for me to deal with.
>>
>>36123678
you wont be able to get an erection when on acid m8
>>
>BTW I DO DRUGS
Kys
>>
>>36123627
I've always been curious about LSD cause I have a vivid imagination, but I've heard it can really fuck you up.
>>
>>36123968
It's all about where you are and how you're feeling.

If you're in some place that's nasty or makes you afraid, or if you have some dark thoughts in the back of your mind that you're trying to avoid, you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>36123901
Not a BAD trip. Sure there was some anxiety, which is a part of even good trips. Dunno just didn't get that connection and hard awareness of reality like I did on acid. Couldn't connect with my friends like I hoped I would.

>>36123959
Do you drink alcohol? Coffee?
Kys
>>
>>36123968
driving a car can fuck you up aswell
>>
File: 1450621502859.jpg (206 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450621502859.jpg
206 KB, 1000x1000
>>36123994
>LSD is just like alcohol and coffee!
>>
>>36123968
just stick to shrooms until you are comfy enough. I haven't done LSD, but everyone says shrooms are a comfy version of it with less hallucinations. I can confirm shrooms are pretty awesome.
>>
>>36124041
Nah it's not addictive like coffee or alcohol and doesn't make you violent like alcohol can. I've been more fucked up on alcohol than any other drug

You don't know shit because you're a dumb kid
>>
>>36123678
I tried to fuck my gf on acid but she couldnt get wet enough cuz drugs. Settled for a blowjob instead.
>>
>>36123696
Is that why she's your ex?

>>36123678
>implying that's the reason they wouldn't have sex with you
>>
>>36123678

it doesn't work, same with Ecstasy it doesn't make sex any better. actually gives you a head ache.
>>
>>36124041
The trip is more intense, yes, but there's no hangover, no OD, and no addiction. Kys.
>>
>>36124107
No it can just potentially fuck the rest of your life up if you take too much.
>>
>>36123968
Don't go crazy with the dose (100-120ug for first timer is more than enough) and you'll be alright. LSD effects are actually quite manageable unless you go for 200+ug.
>>
>>36124041
>I just had DARE at school
>>
>>36124206
You're so retarded I can't even handle it
>>
>>36123678
I fucked my gf on shrooms last weekend, was amazing. We will probably try acid next.
>>
> Lost all my gains due to drug use
> Now using steroids (more drugs)
> At least its better than the other drugs (I tell myself)
>>
>>36123627
Cardio on acid is goat because you just feel like god and as long as you have music playing you can keep working out. If you take alot your body becomes numb to the sense of feel so you can plow throw any lactic acid buildup or general aches and pains. Next day is guaranteed DOMS tho
>>
File: 1449746405874.jpg (22 KB, 485x440) Image search: [Google]
1449746405874.jpg
22 KB, 485x440
>>36124233
>>36124234
>mfw some kid I went to school offed himself after taking too much at once
>mfw multiple people in my college class have panic attacks and are extremely paranoid due to excessive use of LSD
But let's just ignore the long term effects of such an intense mind altering drug because lol its so fun
>>
>>36124278
Cite a news article where the kid killed himself because of LSD. Oh wait, it didn't happen
>>
>>36124206
To overdose LSD you'd need to take like 10+ stamps and still if you get professional help (hospital) you'll be alright, even if you get like 50 doses. Actually one of the safest drugs out there, harms neither you nor people around you. Only real harm is that you don't feel like eating (still can easily force yourself to, not like you lose your free will) and you may not hit your macros.

Worst thing that happens to people who trip too hard is usually embarrassing themselves in front of others by saying something stupid like "that cloud is the most beautiful thing in the world"...
>>
>>36124278
You mean a suicidal kid offed himself and the parents blamed it on the one time he took LSD rather than because they were shiity parents.
>>
>>36124278
Those kids will blame the LSD but I'm reality what made them panicky and paranoid is marijuana.
>>
>>36123678
hard for me to even consider sex when tripping
>>
>>36124278
NBOME
B
O
M
E

NOT REAL LSD
>>
>>36124328
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_journal4.shtml
First result on Google. Multiple other articles.
>>36124330
Id say a 3 day trip is an over dose. Idk that's just me. If I was drunk for 3 days I'd consider that alcohol poisoning. Also you sound like you've never even been around people on acid from your description of the worst case scenario
>>
>>36123979
>or if you have some dark thoughts in the back of your mind that you're trying to avoid

Alright, I'm out then.
>>
LSD is better than shrooms.

If you want fun, go acid.
If you want to face your inner demons or interested to feel what a mental illness is like, take shrooms.
For cutting, take speed.
For bulking, Xanax with weed
>>
>>36124405
looks like someone had a bad trip on shrooms
>>
>>36124405
Shrooms is more fun than acid.

Acid is more psychedelic and spiritual to me.
Not that shrooms aren't but I find them relaxing.
>>
>>36124363
Yeah all those marijuana flashbacks really get to them
>>
>>36123627
the key to cutting is eating less
if you need medication or drugs to control your appetite you're literally never going to make it
>>
>>36124431
You clearly have no idea what HPPD is like but keep making statements.
>>
>>36124255
pathetic
>>
>>36124278
>Multiple people die or suffer long term organ damage due to drinking too much alcohol at once
But lets just ignore the long term effects of such an intense mind altering drug because lol its so fun

Yeah no shit there's use and abuse.

You can be the guy that takes acid once in a while and has a great time, or you can be the guy that takes a shit load and has to drop out of life for a year because you're seeing terrifying faces in inanimate objects everywhere.
>>
>>36124431
Flashbacks are nothing.

Marijuana makes people very paranoid with long term use.
I've seen it happen to do many friends.
>>
>>36124431
flashbacks don't fucking exist
>>
>>36124462
HPPD is a legitimate condition and it can be a problem.

For instance there was a few months after a real bad trip that the world looked like a grainy television
>>
>>36124478
HPPD isn't the same as flashbacks.

Also, it's only a problem if you make it a problem. After half a year of doing no drugs it will disappear almost completely.
>>
>>36123627
I remember something similar happening to me one time when I smoked weed.

I hadn't eaten anything the entire day and it was around 4ish when we smoked. We stopped to get food because I guess everyone was hungry and I only ate like five fries before realizing I didn't want to eat anymore.

kind of sucks that I don't some often.
>>
>>36124512
kind of sucks that I don't smoke** often
>>
>you must stop using drugs because there are people who can't experiment responsibly.

>You must stop using drugs because I don't enjoy using drugs
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 325x244
All drugs are bad, guys, society tells me so.
>>
>>36124580

I agree! Are you going to the next Young Life meeting?
>>
>>36124532
basically society's logic tbqh.
pretty pathetic.

I still don't understand how alcohol is legal while drugs aren't. Alcohol has been proven dozens of times to be extremely bad for the brain, liver, and increases certain health risks.
most drugs don't have as harsh of side effects ?
>>
My friend tried to kill himself after smoking weed. He cut his throat with a knife, still has a nasty deep scar on his neck
>>
>>36124495
>it's only a problem if you make it a problem.
Agreed
The touch keyboard on my phone may warp when I look at it the wrong way and I hear owls whenever I get high but those are good fun.
>>
File: junk science.png (37 KB, 818x163) Image search: [Google]
junk science.png
37 KB, 818x163
>>36124389
>mfw some kid I went to school offed himself after taking too much at once
Kid goes crazy after GF dumps him and does drugs and eventually kills himself. In 1966 California makes LSD illegal. This was published in 1967 (and apparently you went to HS with him). 1968 the federal gov't makes it illegal. I'm inclined to believe that this one data point is actually just junk science and the dweeb would have offed himself anyways. Incels like elliot roger do this shit all the time. You can't attribute this to the drug. If you think this is a good article, well its only been cited 14 other times and you probably believe vaccines cause autism.
>>
File: 148686942_ce163db33d.jpg (20 KB, 330x219) Image search: [Google]
148686942_ce163db33d.jpg
20 KB, 330x219
>>36124650

go on...
>>
>>36123958
not true, don't listen to this guy. your mind may drift during sex though.
>>
Lol at reddit using morons in this thread who just did their first tab of acid last week and now think it's some harmless miracle drug.

LSD can be great but it isn't to be fucked with. You can fuck yourself up on acid, as well as shrooms. Stop acting as if acid is harmless, it isn't. And yes, regular/excessive binge drinking is also stupid as fuck.
>>
File: a million little orsons.jpg (145 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
a million little orsons.jpg
145 KB, 367x451
>>36125041

>Doom and Gloom fear tactics
>Provides no evidence to back up his generalizations
>relying on insults and profanity
>>
>>36124405
they are so comparable pretty much the only reason prefer one to the other is that they have a bad trip on shrooms/ lsd and then just write it off completely when it usually is just them having a bad trip which would have happened either way

brb gonna eat some pork and potatoes
>>
>>36124650
Ya your friend probably smoked some K2 or something. Or he had some severe underlying psychosis already in progress.

More likely that it was K2 or laced with some weird shit. I knew a kid who climbed onto a radio tower and jumped off for seemingly no reason on K2, I don't think he knew what was happening. He died.
>>
>>36124613
Fucking ded
>>
>>36125103
Lmfao at you. Not the guy you're replying to, but from reading your post I know exactly what type of person you are. It's so funny how you can just identify exactly what someone is like from their post. You have always been a bit lonely, a bit unliked, but recently you've started using drugs to try to fit in with people more. You've spent ages on reddit researching them, and right now you're in really high spirits. You're thinking everything's getting better, it's all looking up.

It won't last. Psychedelics lose their allure and beneficial effects after a while, believe me, I would know. Deep down, you know the truth. Nobody actually likes you. You have no real friends, nobody who cares. You are just an incel who has involved himself with psychedelics to try to fit in, but it's failing massively. You know they talk about you? Hahaha. Fucking pathetic bitch. And by the way, I've used way more drugs than you. Loads of acid, shrooms, different research chemicals, cocaine, benzos, heroin, speed.

I know exactly what type of person you are. We laugh about people like you.
>>
>>36123678

>acid
>dangerous

yawn
>sex
>on acid

so you want to ruin the experience? and no not because it would get you so high youd never get that high again.

i imagine sex on acid would be terrible because it would be so disgustingly empty. i dont know how smart you are, but when youre too smart acid just fucking ruins everything as meaningless empty fun. especially desire, especially for sex. but then you take too much and youre where as before you were like
>wow everything is so empty im just here to be here like what the fuck is fun anyway and why do i want a gf so fucking bad it doesnt even anything
then youre like
>holy shit i dont wanna leave pls no i dont wanna die im not done yet

so yeah sure drop acid and have your illusion of fun with fucking thinking how grand it feels when in reality youre just demonstrating your complete fucking dependence on external sources of pleasure and validation and seek only to distract yourself from the deep truth of
>>
>>36125203
>caring what a degenerate thinks

Absolutely nothing wrong with the occasional use of psychedelics for self-exploration desu
>>
>>36125203
Not the guy you're replying to either but jesus christ this is some heavy projection. Why the fuck are you on a fitness board if you're a goddam junkie. You can't even pretend to be a functional human if you do heroin and here you are bragging. I can't believe that people like you actually post here and try to give advice. People laugh about you ya spoopy skeletor
>>
>>36124177
Sucks to be you m8, I fucked my gf all night when we were rolling and it was the best night ever
>>
My first shrooms trip is what got me lifting and eating clean. I realized that even though I didn't eat too horribly and in was already skinny, I could look better than I already did. Mostly it was the realization that I was harming my body by putting bad foods in it and that I could be my optimal self if I tried.
>>
>>36123703
Ey it's the DYEL faggot

fucking bulking on popcorn and chips are we?
>>
File: 1456177505397.jpg (124 KB, 857x1024) Image search: [Google]
1456177505397.jpg
124 KB, 857x1024
When I drop mdma I can't eat for a full day after. Like if I do about 5 mollies for the night I'm fucked the next day.

Also my dick stops working the next day too. Pretty shitty.

BUT THE TRIP IS WORTH IT
>>
>>36125272
Fuck off, there's nothing wrong with H, I bet you drink alcohol all the time fucking alchy, hahaha you'll never know how good I feel. I don't NEED to be functional, because I have enough money to shoot H for the rest of my life, fucking bitch. And I'm on here to tell people the truth, you wish you could do heroin like me but you're a scared BITCH. Fucking coward.
>>
>>36125380
Heroin is a shit tier drug to get hooked on

Fucking junkie faggot
>>
>>36125380
If you don't do crack or meth don't talk like you're hard, bitch. Heroin is a 16 year old rich white girl drug. You're a scared bitch if you only abuse pussy drugs like downers with no lasting negative effects. I bet you think oxy makes you street too lmfao
>>
>>36125442
I can tell you've never done heroin, hahaha, how to spot a little bitch 101. Fucking cunt. You wish you were brave enough to shoot H, but you can't, because you're scared.

>>36125461
I have done crack and meth but you obviously haven't. Meth is okay, but the high from crack goes so quickly that it's bittersweet. Smack on the other hand puts me into a blissful coma for hours on end. YOU'RE NOT ME, YOU'VE NEVER DONE H. DON'T PRETEND YOU'RE SOMETHING YOU ARENT.
>>
>>36125491
Dude you sound like you're an ugly person

I'm happy I'm handsome
>>
File: 1453499478927.jpg (52 KB, 670x424) Image search: [Google]
1453499478927.jpg
52 KB, 670x424
While cleaning my room the other day, I found 2g of shrooms and since I was home alone, I took em alI.

I played League of Legends and everything was glowing. I was looking at the trees and shit and thought they were beautiful. I spent most of the game running around the map not doing much, while my team was raging at me. The other team stopped killing me at some point, out of pity I guess.

Then I went in bed and watched avatar under my blanket. Wad pretty comfy tbph
>>
>>36125352
>"if I do about 5 mollies"
m8... how much are you dosing? in mg, not in abstract terms of how many "mollies" or whatever.
>>
>>36125352
Damn I've taken many girls home while being on mdma and my dick only worked like one of the times, shit sucks.
>>
>>36125491
>Look at me i do heavy drugs i am cool!!11!!1
>>
>>36124613
Holy shit man what a throwback.
>>
>>36123968
Did 750ug for my second trip, it felt as there was 3 of "myself" fighting between each other within my head for control of my body. Really nice trip.
>>
>>36124405
kek, don't give advice if your not experienced. I've taken acid dozens of times and any trip cn be a bad trip. Psychological scarring with psychedelics is a real danger and you need to take proper safety precautions even in recreational doses.
>>
>>36125352
who grill
>>
>>36125380
You sure?
This prodigious shitposting seems more amphetamine mania to me.
>>
>>36125222
r u ok
>>
>>36125222
maybe he doesnt hate himself
>>
People who say acid isn't dangerous are people who haven't taken enough acid.
>>
File: hunterattorney.png (974 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
hunterattorney.png
974 KB, 900x598
>>36127601

What a baby
>>
>>36123703
Anything I eat tastes like literal water on acid, I'm still hungry but the taste is gone and its joyless, it's like there is zero seratonin released when I eat
>>
>>36125491
Sean plz go
>>
>>36125222
damn dude good shit. i enjoyed reading it.
>>
>>36123678
You can't even get hard when drinking alcohol let alone on acid. Geeee druggies are dumb
Then again this is 4chan where unemployed degenerates think drugs are as normal as water
>>
File: fedora.jpg (22 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
22 KB, 480x600
>>36125222
>i dont know how smart you are, but when youre too smart acid just fucking ruins everything as meaningless empty fun
I hear ya
>>
>>36124107
>>36124233

I'm a huge fan of psychedelics as tools for transcendent experience, and even I know you're being retarded right now.

To equate LSD to booze and coffee is to TREMENDOUSLY under-appreciate the substance's power. Stop saying stupid shit just for the sake of talking shit to a shitposting troll. If you're tripping regularly and still get triggered by people criticizing drugs on 4chan, you're a fucking pleb and the psychedelics you're taking are clearly all being wasted.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 500x500
>>36123678
Went to a club and did candyflip with my ex, couldnt dance at all, could barely stand, most intense vibe ever, took viagra cause i read its nearly impossible to get hard on lsd, somehow ended up fucking her for three hours in the disabled toilet in brisbane international airport, could hear flight attendents outside snickering and laughing, no fucks given
10/10 would candy flip again
>>
I took 300 ug LSD last saturday and sat in my floor eating two whole boxes of thin mints and like a quart of milk.

It was a highly emotional experience that I'd recommend to everyone.
>>
>>36125505
haha one day i did about the same amount of shrooms and started playing some diablo 2 on my laptop. I joined a random game and just teleported around with my paladin telling people "lol i'm on shrooms"
fkn good time
>>
>>36128637
Are you fucking retarded m8. Have you even tried acid. Some of my trips wipe me of any sexual desire, but especially at lower doses, women and sexuality seem so incredibly desirable that I can be erect for like hours.
>>
why are psychedelics illegal when they are infinitely safer than alcohol/smoking and literally all other illegal drugs and can be used as a spiritual tool? I don't understand why we are not allowed to put safer substances (or even dangerous ones) into our own bodies
>tfw you will never have true freedom
>>
>>36127601
>People who say tylenol isn't dangerous are people who haven't taken enough tylenol.
>>
>>36130688
Feminized cuck nation

Anything that makes you a bitch to the system is allowed, while sometbing that makes you free and open minded is illegal. Lots of fat burning drugs like dnp for example are looked down upon because its unhealthy, while thats complete bs because you are more at risk to have a stroke if you remain fat.
>>
>>36130725
then we have countries with portugal that have decriminalized drugs since 2000 with massive success. we have evidence that the war on drugs wastes massive amounts of money while doing nothing to reduce drug use, supporting the black market, and instead arresting non-violent "criminals" and ruining peoples lives. shit pisses me off.
>>
>>36130688

Because of the AKT1 gene variant. Some 2% of the population possesses this anomaly - and when exposed to psychedelics of any sort (even marijuana) they will develop psychosis/schizophrenia. This is a relatively new development, only recently has science isolated the gene responsible for this mental disease.

Couple this with the coming wave of marijuana legalization and the advances in using LSD/MDMA to treat depression/addiction/ptsd coming out of Europe and we will probably see legalization once the Boomers finally let this mortal coil slip from their reptilian claws.
>>
>>36123958
I could get an erection but my balls felt weird
>>
>>36130725

>Lots of fat burning drugs like dnp for example are looked down upon because its unhealthy, while thats complete bs because you are more at risk to have a stroke if you remain fat.

No mang, DNP is illegal because if you take more than a gram at a time you are guaranteed to die.

Do you think someone who is stupid and lazy enough to become morbidly obese - someone who cries about doctors oppressing them when they're told to lose weight - is going to heed medical advice when taking DNP? No, those fat fucks will (and do) throw back a handful of pills and then basically combust.
>>
>>36130824
>No, those fat fucks will (and do) throw back a handful of pills and then basically combust.
I don't see the problem. Idiots and fat fucks should be allowed to kill themselves. Putting just a tiny portion of what is spent on drug enforcement into education and rehab is a much better system. Plus making something not a criminal offense doesn't mean that it will be allowed to be sold as a diet pill at drug stores or something.
>>
>>36123627
>not preparing yourself by eating beforehand.
>intermittent fasting, barely
>your body can go 2 days without food before your muscles get consumed
>not talking about your experience otherwise
>>
>it can fuck up your life!!!!!
How?
>>
>>36130876

Eh, DNP is honestly too dangerous to be sold over the counter. A doctor in the 80's actually prescribed it to over 1,400 patients (all of whom successfully lost weight) under the name 'Mitical'. It wasn't until some fat-fuck tried to take 8 pills at once and died an agonizing death that the FDA realized he was giving people DNP.

The thing you have to realize about the war on drugs is that the world's drug ring is controlled and maintained by the CIA and the international Jewish/Chinese/Russian (Which is also Jewish) mafias. If you legalize these substances you knock the floor out of a 100 billion dollar industry - and the people in power, with the guns and the money, won't lose this cash cow so easily.

I agree with you entirely - decriminalization is the way to go. But the G-man doesn't want these substances decriminalized. Doing that would lose him the money from the drug trade, from the war on drugs, and the prison industrial complex.

Hell, take a look at the rat park experiments. A group of scientists in the 70's showed that addiction is entirely cultural - that people fall into addiction not because of the substance but because they become estranged from their communities and their families. As soon the government realized what this team was getting at the entire experiment was cut off and thrown out.
>>
>>36123627
>are a class of drugs that work through several 5-HT receptors key in anorexigenic signaling helpful for cutting

gee I don't know lad
>>
>>36123627
>took ecstasy with friends
>literally anything tastes amazing
>almost mistook a friend's cock for corndog
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.