[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys I'm overweight as you can tell I'm trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12
File: 1456203672859-1793694051.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
1456203672859-1793694051.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
Hey guys I'm overweight as you can tell I'm trying to lose weight like in my gut area what's some good tips or routines I can do to lose my belly I'm not trying to get buff just drop some weight and get to a manageable size and weight. About me I'm 5'4 Around 311 lbs also if you have website suggestions I'm all ears
>>
you can't spot reduce you have to lose it all at once

>5'4
>>
>>36118581
>not sure if bait

If not bait, READ THE FUCKING STICKY YOU DUMB QUADROON LARDASS
>>
Eat whole foods, eat less, no soda, no alcohol, no candy, no fast food, etc. Then, walk a lot. Like 3 miles a day or more. As much as your body can take.
>>
>>36118613
I forgot to add MANLET, but just stick it anywhere in the sentence and it will work.
>>
>>36118581

Do push-ups if you can and cardio. First some easy running if you can (if not, jogging or walking) and practice yourself until you can do HIIT.
>>
>>36118581
Stop inhaling galaxies, hamplanet.
>>
>>3611858

Hmm, I'd say GOMAD is your best bet.

If that doesn't work, then I'd suggest only shopping on the perimeter of the grocery store, where you will find all your veggies, fruits, and meats. Eat fresh vegetables and meat. Your fat ass doesn't really need carbs, so easy on the rice and cut out bread.

Drink water.

Watch Scooby, our non-natty lord on youtubes.

If none of that works, try GOMAD again,
>>
as a fellow 5'4 brah that also used to be 300lbs, I can tell you as long as you're serious about getting to a manageable weight it's easy a fuck. took me 25 years to become a fatassfatfuck and less than 1.5 years to drop to 160. eat less and lift , and you will see the light.
>>
File: Xihx3Bl.jpg (51 KB, 550x408) Image search: [Google]
Xihx3Bl.jpg
51 KB, 550x408
>>36118640
>>
>>36118581
...How did you get to that point...? Eat less around 1500 and focus on getting out of morbid obesity level. If you manage to lose weight and you got light enough to move around then bump up your calorie to like 2000 and exercise 45 mins 4~5 times a week, I know you said you don't want mass but lift anyways to regain your muscle because you need muscle to have higher metabolism so you can eat more and stay lean. If you don't and just give up then you're going to die pretty soon
>>
File: lazy-people-being-lazy-9.jpg (36 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
lazy-people-being-lazy-9.jpg
36 KB, 600x398
>>36118581

Guy who rec'd GOMAD here.

You know what? Fuck that, you will probably not succeed. You know why? Because you're lazy. You're too lazy to read the sticky, too lazy to find out all the info on your own, etc. Instead, you take the easy way, and want other people to tell your their tips. You want people to do your work for you. With that kind of laziness, I doubt you'll last more than two grocery store trips without fucking up and going back to your old, comfortable ways.
>>
>>36118667
Read my comment, cuckaroo. It had solid advice, which I then retracted bc OP is lazy and can't read the sticky.
>>
I can move just fine and I'm always on my feet. For 8 hours a day im security at a hotel so I'm constantly walking I'll throw in some push ups and different work outside in there as for the food I usually only drink water cause that's all I can afford atm. But I do eat sandwiches and like home cooking like chicken and beef( I live with my fiance in an apartment not at home with parents). Thanks guys. And the guys making fun of me I'm just trying to better my self everyone starts somewhere why would you make fun of me
>>
>>36118581
Eat less, move around more. Even something small like quitting soda is a step in the right direction
>>
>>36118637
actually if he inhales enough of those his gut could collapse in on itself - black hole swole.
>>
File: YOUKNOWNOTHING.png (320 KB, 433x381) Image search: [Google]
YOUKNOWNOTHING.png
320 KB, 433x381
>>36118724
You wank stain why would you recommend fucking GOMAD when OP is at an morbidly obese death fat mode, go read a sticky both of you.
>>
File: umjOBvx.jpg (26 KB, 555x368) Image search: [Google]
umjOBvx.jpg
26 KB, 555x368
>>36118786
First of all, fuck off namefag
Second of all, if OP is too fucking dumb to notice the big ass walking dinosaur hes too fucking dumb to lose weight.
>>
>>36118581
stop being fat and then stop being black. In that order.
>>
File: US-ZIO-SHEEP.jpg (136 KB, 650x468) Image search: [Google]
US-ZIO-SHEEP.jpg
136 KB, 650x468
>>36118786

Homeboy, you got me doing a shekel kekel right now. Who the fuck would actually believe that GOMAD is the way to lose weight. Holy joke killing moly.
>>
>>36118748
Don't bullshit us. You came here for real advice, so why would you turn around and lie? Fuck off and stay fat.
>>
>>36118819

SECONDED

OP does not read sticky. OP Does not tell truths. Why help OP.
>>
>>36118795
If you're doing the "Oh let's shame him into losing weight" thingy then sure do your thang but you should do that before reading the sticky.
>>
>>36118622
I work at whole foods and there are hella fat people that go there and think just eating from that store will make them less fat it's amazing. And i know you didn't mean that but i just thought id share
>>
>>36118849
You're a mouth breathing troglodyte neanderthal.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>36118667
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>36118613
>>36118633
>READ THE MANLET FUCKING STICKY
>>
>>36118703
>special advice from a special snowflake
>>
Just straight become a trap my nigger
>>
6'2 guy here. I managed to go from 330lbs to 250lbs in a year with keto and 375ml of vodka at night. No exercise.

I'm back up to 270lbs and on 750ml of vodka at night. Looking to get back to my HS sports weight of 210lbs.

Any tips?
>>
>>36119098
>reddit
I'll be sure to screencap this epic comment to post there
>>
>>36118581
don't listen to these autists OP
count calories and do 15-20 minutes high intensive or 40-60 minutes slow exercise 3-4 times a week
and seriously
count your calories they make a huge difference
you'll learn what you're eating and what you shouldn't be
>>
At home dumdbell work out
>>
>>36119186
Walk everyday and everywhere you can
>>
>>36119190
>>
File: xgz9nkR.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
xgz9nkR.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>36118906
>>
>>36119150
drink less vodka. you're an alcoholic

lift
>>
>>36118748
Pic of your wife to be?
>>
>>36118581
Thanks for making me feel better about my 5'9" 265. Count every single calorie for a week, then go 500 under your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) the next week. Plenty of lean protein like grilled chicken breast, vegetables like steamed broccoli, and don't even worry about exercising for that first week. Just eat that calorie number. Then the next week, read the sticky and do some light cardio.

I don't expect to ever see you on this website again. Can you prove me wrong? I don't fucking think you can.
>>
File: new years fit.jpg (342 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
new years fit.jpg
342 KB, 800x1200
>>36118581

this is still relevant, you don't need to read the sticky
>>
>>36119431
btw this pic is full of shit and walking misinformation to fuck newfags up
>>
>>36118581
Stop drinking carbs, OP.

The only thing you should be drinking is water, and water mixed with protein powder.

Take your weight loss step by step, that means don't go full fish and veggies on day 1.
Start by not drinking any more carbs. This is the easiest way to start your weightloss, after a week you choose something else to stop eating, like sugar, or chips. After a couple of months you will have formed habits and won't go crazy from not having any bad food for 2 weeks and be right back where you started.
>>
>>36119150
More vodka, vote for trump
>>
>>36119431
this is good advice OP. anyone who says it's bad has been lifting for a while, and is trying to give you a more advanced routine, which could injure you. there are different kinds of routines, and this one is for beginners. after all, an intermediate person wouldn't be doing an olympic routine.

>>36120775
racist pig
>>
>>36119431

I feel personally attacked by this load of BS
why would you tell that to newfags?
>>
>>36119431
A lot of people are gonna claim this pic is bait and would I a couple years ago when I believed in paleo/high protein diets.

But a lot of that is true. The exercise section is totally messed up though.
>>
>>36120819
dude stop trolling, you're not helping.

if this stuff didn't help then they wouldn't be in all of the gyms.
>>
Thanks guys I appreciate all the feedback and will take it to heart I am starting my journey one step at a time. Starting today I am cutting out soda and drinking nothing but water and starting with easy work out then evolve into a harder work out
>>
>>36120847

Do you know what the beauty in all this is?
I aint even mad, brahm but:

I know you're spewing BS just to upset me.
You know you're spewing BS just to upset me.

Still, it works and there is nothing I can do about it upsetting me.
AND I can't even reliably argue to others it's you who is the troll and not me...

At least I know that you know, and that gives me peace.

Godspeed and godd riddance
>>
>>36120838
That's just because it is fairly well-crafted bait. It contains just enough elements of truth to be believable so you buy into the complete BS parts.
>>
>>36120867
dude you think you know better than the personal trainers at the gym? they're always giving people high volume, low weight, and extensive abs exercises, they even sell the juice at the gym.

these guys are liscenced, you aren't.

you can try to play the straight man, but that's kind of messed up of you
>>
>>36118581
if not bait
>run
>run
>run
Just DONT STOP
Run at least 20 minutes
If you can't even 20 minutes dont stop moving. Walk fast until you can run again and run again.

This, and a proper alimentation.

It will be slow to start but once you begin losing weight you'll just have to keep the rythm until you get to your goal

Also, you:re fat : take care of your knees.
>>
>>36119431
Solid advice, thanks man!!

That "sticky" is just soo long and annoying to read, this sums it ups greatly!
>>
ITT: average shitposting by /fit/
>>
>>36119150
Bump it up to 1 litre of vodka every night and you should lose all your calories in like a week.
>>
>>36121199
he is to fat to run. that will kill his joints.
swimming, biking, maybe walking. or just circle training for sthrenght endurance in the gym.
Fatty just needs to cut out the empty calories he doesn`t tell us about anyways.
>>
>>36121267
All he has to do is not eat 20000 kcal daily and let someone else eat some food too.
>>
>>36121267
Good point.

Anyway, OP's cant escape long sessions of exercise if he's serious about losing weight,
>>
>all that loose skin that's gonna appear

Just quit OP. Eat yourself to death for a couple of years more, fuck some hookers and call it a life.
>>
>>36118581
Routine: lift and cardio
Diet: track EVERYTHING you eat or drink besides water for two weeks. Then start eating less than that while still tracking it.
Do both of these for a year or two, check in with use every couple of months with updates. Make sure to tell your friends and family what you're doing so someone can keep you accountable.

Good luck sphereanon
>>
>>36121322

Don't tell your friends and family. They are more likely to try and stop you than help you.
>>
>>36118667
because he's being retarded and asking the same exact question that's posted here every day by fat fucks just like him who want to be spoonfed THIS ONE WEIRD TRICK!! to weight loss.

It gets tiring telling fatties and skellies to READ THE FUCKING STICKY, so some of them get trolled for our amusement.
>>
>>36118581
>56 replies for a guy that didnt read the sticky
what the fuck /fit/
>>
>>36121512
This. Sabotagers all around you.
>>
>>36118581
Is this guy natty?
>>
>>36118872
Any time I've ever visited Holland & Barret (whole foods/nutrition store) there have always been obese people buying supplements or £100/kg superfoods and supergrains and weight loss supplements

It's the same trend as OP. They'd rather try to buy a cure than take the time to approach it rationally

Human nature is retarded comrade.
>>
>>36121512
>>36121548
this, I told my mom that I was going to lose weight for a weight loss competition at work and she sent me home with a cup of valentines goodies and 2 big pieces of cake. Into the trash they went but any time i go over there they're going to shove cake and beer in my face and be offended when I say I would rather lose weight.

Swimming, if you can overcome your half naked in public shame. I go really early in the morning when the pool first opens at 5:30 and there are only old and fat people there. I do 4 sets of 400 meters swimming as hard as I can, focusing on power. So far I lost 5 lbs in the last week and that was without watching what I ate, I'm adding a calorie deficit now to see if I can push it further.
>>
>>36121532

/thread
>>
>>36118581
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
>>
>>36118581
>overwieght
you are morbidly obese.
>>
>>36118581
You are morbidly obese. You need to drink more water, count your calories, and count your calories. If you do not count your calories, you will not lose weight. If that's too hard for you to do, enjoy never getting laid and having a heart attack at age 35
>>
>>36121199
>take care of your knees
>run

you don't put these 2 in the same paragraph
>>
>>36121267
how about elliptical and rowing?
>>
Same height but more than twice my size. Damn op.

>Read the sticky
But tldr: you need to eat less calories than you burn to lose weight.
Incorporate lifting weights with this. I.e SS for 3 months then move on to an intermediate routine.
>>
File: 1455675793641.jpg (91 KB, 610x769) Image search: [Google]
1455675793641.jpg
91 KB, 610x769
>>36118667
This is a legitimate question.

Even if it's not bait, what the fuck is wrong with you people. 4chan kills your humanity.

Op, or any obese person out there who may read this, although this is true for anyone trying to accomplish anything -

The MOST important thing to do, whatever you do, is TO DO IT. Just stick with it. Discipline, not motivation, is what leads to perseverance.

You know how to loose weight. Everyone does, it's just some try to make themselves feels better about it by rationalizing shit away. But everyone knows. Eat less, exercise more. Find out you total energy expenditure. Measure out food with calories less than that for each day. Exercise a bit each day. Get enough protein and fat each day. Drink enough water.

And do this EVERY DAY. It takes years, if not a lifetime. But take it a step at a time, a day at a time. Don't put everything on your shoulders at once and freak yourself out and lie to yourself and say it's impossible. Just take it a step at a time. One meal at a time. One exercise at a time.

You don't have to do it perfectly, but you HAVE TO DO IT.

The reason you ask yourself what to do is you are trying to convince yourself you actually want to change your life. Because it's a lot of hard work and giving up mean you are a failure. Not trying means you are an even bigger failure. And being a failure is so damn easy.

You have to actually want to change. You have to want to put in the work. Self investment is the best kind. The only thing standing in the way of your success is you.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.