[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The most interesting/dangerous people in your gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 12
File: He on the left.jpg (111 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
He on the left.jpg
111 KB, 900x600
ITT: We talk about the most interesting people that go to your gym.
I'll start
>Pic very fucking related

>Be me
>15
>Start going to the gym, and by pure coincidence start listening to some neonazi metal from the 90's
>Don't really like the music, but just interested
>After a few months in the gym, notice that some huge ass dude with tats all over him, and a shaven head is always ripping incredible weights right next tome
>Get interested
>In the locker room, notice he has the Swastika and the Totenkopf tatted
>Also some Third reich soldiers
>Ask him how he got these tats, if he used to be like a frontman in the nazi band I listen to (Agrese 95)
>In incredibly scary voice he answers
>"Look! People have good views, and bad views, and if you have the good views, and trust them engough, you get a tatoo, right?!"
>"Y-yeah"
>Fast forward a few months, looking up some pictures of the band on the interenet for school purposes
>On one of the pics, see this fucking dude
>HOLY FUCK.png
>Learn that he's some bloke named "Tomáš Kebza", who is the leader and mentor of Czech neonazis.
>He's been in jail a few times
>Longest time served was 6 years for almost stabbing some antifa person to death
>ShittingMyself.jpeg
>He now houses neonazi bands from all over the world in his flat in Prague
>However, he hasn't been to the gym in months
>Either dead or busted again
>Fast forward to a few days ago
>He appears again, but stronger and more terrifying
>Now I'm scared of going to the gym as I can't stop looking at him, and he's always watching me

Beat, me /fit/
>Protip: You can't

Also, I'll post a few more pics of him, so you can get the idea.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
File: kkkk.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
kkkk.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>
did you suck his dick yet
>>
File: kkk.jpg (370 KB, 632x425) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
370 KB, 632x425
>>36094012
No, but I'm afraid I'll have to in order to stay alive
>>
>>36094017
It sounds like you want to
>>
>>36093999
This guy literally looks like Reddit

>why are you afraid of a redditor neonazi
>>
File: agrese.jpg (87 KB, 640x406) Image search: [Google]
agrese.jpg
87 KB, 640x406
>>36094032
I'm kinda afraid he'll try to somehow recruit me, as he knows I like the music and the aesthecis of neonazism, and if I decline, I'll end up at the bottom of a dam, sealed in a keg full of concrete
>>
>>36093999

>Yfw realizing this guy lurks /fit/
>>
File: can't wake up.jpg (45 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
can't wake up.jpg
45 KB, 615x409
>>36094069
Thought of that too late.
If yes, it was my pleasure to meet ya, /fit/
>>
>>36093999
S Tomem se znám osobně, vyfotil jsem tvůj post, pozítří mu ho ukážu a ne, nebyl v lochu celou tu dobu ...
>>
File: hwat.jpg (115 KB, 1982x1300) Image search: [Google]
hwat.jpg
115 KB, 1982x1300
>>36094079
Je tohle bait?
>>
>>36093999
Why don't you get a nice tattoo to signal your good views?
>>
File: AntiCommoFrogger.jpg (292 KB, 1074x1036) Image search: [Google]
AntiCommoFrogger.jpg
292 KB, 1074x1036
>>36094079
Also, jestli to není, bait... Pls ne, nerad bych kurva umřel
>>
>>36094017
>using gloves
Has he given you a handjob yet
>>
>>36093999

>3 weeks ago
>be me
> 20 but i've been lifting weights for 4 years now so kinda big
>go to a local gym owned by guy called Donnie (not his real name)
>Donnie is the friendliest guy ever, it's his gym, it's super cheap and he's super friendly to everyone.
>After going there for 2-3 years I decide to ask Donnie if he has any experience with roids.
>He tells me that he has used them in the past but not anymore
>We talk through the entire workout discussing anabolics and professional bodybuilding
>I mention that it's really easy to get roids and every other gym rat is using/selling them
>He gets very interested in this and asks me if I can get him a contact of anyone.
>"Yeah, sure. You actually know the guy, he comes here on wednesdays, thursdays and saturdays, Bill the Tooth (he looked like he had only one tooth ), he should have everything. "
>fastforward to Sunday
>I wake up, take creatine, take fish oil go to take a morning shit
> go on fb while taking shit
>Someone posted on Bill's wall
>"yo dude i swear ima bail you out bro ima bail you out ill find tha snitch and kill him bro, i'll kil him"
>Holy shit, they got Bill.
>I don't really care, he was just this creepy dude selling roids at the gym
>Go on with my day
>5 PM , I go to the gym
>Catch up with Donnie, he seems a bit awkward and overly friendly, but he isn't working out today, he's just sitting at the counter.
>I catch up with Frank later as I'm working out (Gym's employee, some sort of a fitness instructor but he really is shit for his job)
>Frank tells me that Bill was caught
>"Yeah I know" i reply
>"I don't know how told Donnie, but Bill is gonna be pissed when he finds out"
>woah woah woah, what ?
>"Why Donnie tho, why does it matter ? Did he report him?"
>"Donnie works as a cop bro. He's in DEA (that sort of a branch in the local police, since this is in Europe)
>ohshitohshitohshitohshit
>finish workout
>go home, delete fb account
>haven't been to the gym since
>>
>>36094157
Lol. You've done goof'd, son. They're gonna kill you.
>>
>>36093999
top kek
fucking americans thinking they could be some neo nazi

jesus
>>
>>36094188
>What is Prague
>>
>>36094157
>Someone tells you that whoever ratted out Bill is going to die
>You look visibly shaken
>Just hours later you disappear from social media and never show up to the gym again

If you'd just kept your cool when Frank talked to you you'd probably be alright. It's not like a DEA agent would rat out his informant just like that. Deleting your fb and stopping showing up is basically the same thing as just going up to Bill and telling him that you're the rat.

You fucked up, son. And now you're going to die.
>>
>>36094194
He's OBVIOUSLY talking about New Prague, Minnesota.
>>
well there's this guy that throws his weights around instead of lifting them up properly. don't know how he hasn't snapped anything up yet.
he's like a fucking windmill, literally using a shit ton of momentum to whirl the dumbbells around
>>
File: Scooping poop.jpg (51 KB, 700x486) Image search: [Google]
Scooping poop.jpg
51 KB, 700x486
>>36094201
Not even good b8 m8.
>>
>>36094195
I realized that, but I panicked.
Should I just start going back to the gym and act as if I was sick for the past few weeks or should I continue with this ?

I don't think Donnie will rat the information out, but the conversation he and me had about roids was out there, in the middle of the gym. I have no idea who might have been listening.
>>
An ex IRA member worked as a barbour in my gym. He was eventually arrested for the murder of someone 15 years ago in the North of Ireland.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2013/0116/363104-northern-ireland-warrant/
>>
>>36094222
You should probably go back and be prepared for any and all questions you're going to get about the thing.
>>
>>36094157
Well this might be even worse than OP...
>>
well naturally there are turks etc in every german gym.
im sure they fuck goats, dogs and do crime etc.
>>
>>36094222
lel

m8 wrap a bandage around your arm or something and act like you were injured.

why don't you just change gyms.
>>
>>36094226
Why is this bad? Because he killed someone? A lot of soldiers kill people. That doesn't make them dangerous to you.
>>
>>36094241
I wouldn't want ISIS spotting me on the bench.
>>
>>36094238
I will change gyms probably, but won't that make me more suspicious like >>36094195 said ?

I'll probably say that I had a virus or something.

But honestly, I'm more worried about Frank rating me out, cause he has a big mouth and I can't really tell if my reaction when he told me gave me out.
>>
>>36094241

I wouldn't call an ex IRA member a soldier, there is a bit of a difference.
>>
>>36094157
poor bill the tooth
he was just out there trying to secure his bag
you're a fucking retard for telling the OWNER OF THE GYM who's holding, DEA or not
>>
>>36094298
Reminds me of a documentary I saw about some British thug. He was a gym owner and found out that someone was selling steroids in the gym so he roughed them up and forced them to give him a cut.
>>
>>36094298
The thing is, the owner of the Gym is full-on roided. He might not be using them now, but he has definitely juiced before.

I really thought that he was interested cause he wanted to get back on the cycle.
>>
>>36094296
>My army is morally superior to other peoples army
Learn relativism, friendo. Unless people are at war with you spesifically, they're just people.
>>
>>36094241
let me guess, you're an american?
>>
>>36094414
No, why?
>>
>working out in gym
>group of mens from north-east europe come in
>powerful local drug mafia
>everyone of them doing fight sports
>got guns
>got money
>got influence
>same guys who killed my father (drug producer)
>act cool and cont working out
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 768x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 768x820
>>36094349
Hey look its someone who doesn't know what the IRA is.
>>
>>36093999

anonymní jak zmrd...

a neboj, nic se ti neudělá...máš triple 9 :D
>>
>>36094429
Are you training so that you one day can avenge your father in a no-holds barred fight to the death in the ring?
>>
>>36094431
Are you going to define what an army is for me now, NEET boy?
>>
>>36094235

This is true.
My gym is some old school worn down shithole. Most of the equipment is older than me (I'm 29).

We have sandniggers, Russians, Germans and suprisingly a lot of women (young hot ones too). No problems at all because the owner is friends with a Hells Angels chapter. Only two of the HAs work out in the gym and they are friendly as fuck. It is like a big family.

I guess their business is profitable as fuck because one of them drives a 200.000 € car, wears a big gold chain and an Audemars Piguet watch.
>>
>>36094458
If that's real gold you should nab it and pawn it.
>>
>>36094431
>>36094414
>>36094283
>>36094296
>ira
>bad
>>
>>36094469
Shitting where you go to gym. Are you worse than animals? No wonder you were born in Romania.
>>
>>36094487
Fuck HA guys. They are assholes and he paid for that gold chain with other people's suffering. He doesn't deserve his money or the stuff he bought for his money.

It's only shitting if you get caught and you only get caught if you're a moron.
>>
>>36094497
>when i do something immoral it's justified because the other person is a shit

you faggots are the absolute worst. sure, steal something but if you have to justify your actions by telling yourself the other person deserved it that's fucking pathetic. you're both cunts.
>>
>>36094222
Get a shiv and shank anybody that asks weird questions
>>
>>36094514
Stealing illegally acquired goods is fine in my book. When the legal system fails to balance justice you have to do it yourself instead.
>>
>>36094453

thath would be silly
>>
>>36093999
dangerous? he won't be dangerous if you aren't some stupid cunt. antifas are some of the worst people I've ever seen. in spite of not agreeing with him I'd still chat with and spot him and treat him like the other gymbrahs
>>
>>36094457
Would you call ISIS an army?
>>
>>36094574
Do all armies have to agree with your world view?
>>
>>36094283
>yell TAKBIR before doing a set
>finish set and yell ALLAK ACKBAR
>>
>>36094574
Are you implying it's not?
>>
>>36094473
>IRA
>anything but bad
>>
This huge fuxkin biker used to go my gym. Buddy is huge, 6'6 350 lbs. has a 8 plate pull. One guy I used to lift with told me that he cocked off to him in the parking lot and was held off the ground by the neck. He looked like shit, had greasy long hair, huge fuckin roid gut.
>>
>>36094595
Whether you consider them terrorists, or freedom fighters, the IRA were a paramilitary organisation, not an army.
>>
>>36094608
Maybe it would help when grinding the last rep of a maxout set.
>>
>>36094538
Then I guess you would donate the entire profit to victims of gang-related violence?
>>
>>36094655
IRA
Irish
Republican
Army

but please, state the definitive difference between an army and a paramilitary organisation pls.
>>
>>36094697
It would be much more efficient to use the money to further limit HA-related damage. One of the best ways you can compensate victims of gang-related violence is to remove said violence since it is still prevalent.
>>
>>36094701
ISIS is an army too
>>
File: 1455482903545.webm (3 MB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
1455482903545.webm
3 MB, 576x720
>>36094048
Man don't be so scared, there are even some pretty okay dudes that are far right. I live in germany and im definitely not right, talked to a few extremes and im still alive senpai. All good, just don't be a bitch
>>
>>36094709
good advice
>>
>>36094655
Paramilitary doesn't mean not an army. They were an army.
>>
>>36094729
>I live in germany and im definitely not right

Has your mother/sister not been raped yet?
>>
>>36094729
SS vs Brosplit webm
>>
>>36094723
see
>>36094574
>>36094595
>>
>>36094723
Yes, what is your point?
>>
I bet he has a micropenis. Neonazis are hilarious, always acting hard but getting OWNED BY Tyrones like me.
>>
>>36094701
One is the armed forces of a state, the other is not.
Part of the early IRA became the armed forces of the republic after the civil war, but all IRA groups since have been paramilitary organisations.

Unless they are the official armed forces of a recognised state, they are not an army.
An independent Ireland was not recognised, and when it was, its armed forces where not the IRA.

If calling yourself an army was the definition of an army, the KISS fanclub would be considered a larger military force than some eastern European countries.
>>
>>36094792
Post Tyrone benis
>>
>>36094729
>suckerpunching a guy you have about 50 pounds on

What a faggot.
>>
>>36094799
>the KISS fanclub would be considered a larger military force than some eastern European countries.
Eastern European countries are not military forces, they are countries.

>Unless they are the official armed forces of a recognised state, they are not an army.
The key here is who has the power to recognize or not, and your definition of a state. By some deifinitions Papua New Guinea has over 200 armies.
>>
>>36094751
Do you enjoy talking about my mother that way? What would your own mom say? Don't you want her to be proud of you?
>>
>>36094157
You scoobied out breh

You got scared over some fb wannabe tough Talk? Smh you took that seriously
>>
>>36094799
>One is the armed forces of a state, the other is not

That's a military, not an army you fucking retard.
>>
>>36094766
I'm saying that the IRA are terrorists
>>
>>36094469
News headlines

>local dude stabbed for acting like a greedy nigger: everything back to normal now
>>
File: tammy.jpg (156 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
tammy.jpg
156 KB, 960x960
>mfw I discover a black metal band I like is actually a nazi band
Fucking eastern yuroshits
>>
>>36094453
My name is anonim montismo, you killed my father. Prepare to die.
>>
>>36094883
who cares its not like you can understand the lyrics

>rrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaa maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa assssssssssssgrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaa

every black metal song
>>
There's this big tattoo'd Asian guy that goes to my gym and he is apparently the biggest drug dealer around this area. That may not seem very interesting until you know his name...

"Kit Law"

I shit you not that is his real name. Kit fucking Law. Sounds like the name of a murderous gangster from some fiction film
>>
>>36094829
>>36094820
Okay, let me re word some of that for you.

the KISS fanclub would be considered a larger military force than some ****ARMIES OF**** eastern European countries.

one is the ****LAND ARMY OF**** the armed forces of a state.

Sorry if that was not clear enough for you.

>The key here is who has the power to recognize or not, and your definition of a state. By some deifinitions Papua New Guinea has over 200 armies.

I agree with you on this point. It is about where the power to recognize lies, and It wasn't with separatists, even if their motives were justified.
And to be fair, with the shit the British did over the years, wanting them the fuck out is justified, but that still doesn't make them an army.
>>
>>36093999
>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Nice

I guess the most dangerous people in my gym are those who don't know what they're doing. Mostly they're only at risk of hurting themselves, though.
>>
>>36094957
I hope he has long hair and wears big ray bans
Dude Sounds like a walking 80s gangster movie
>>
>>36095000
>>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>Nice
why though?
it's a regular shitposting thread
>>
>>36094957
Hamilton, New Zealand? I know who you are talking about
>>
>>36094973
>but that still doesn't make them an army

What makes them an army is the fact that they're an army. An army does not need to be recognized as such by anyone. The only ambiguity is how large it has to be to be an army.
>>
File: forfree.jpg (44 KB, 600x603) Image search: [Google]
forfree.jpg
44 KB, 600x603
>saggy tit copypasta
>"how do i into alpha mode"
>"did lifting make you a normie"
>not working out your facial muscles
>making it tinder thread

And our lovely janitor decides to fuck with this guy
>>
>>36095059
>be me
reddit
>15
Underaged
>neonazi
racism outside of /pol/
3 reasons for getting bnned
>>
>>36095059
>be me, 15
Maybe being 3 years underage did it?
>>
>>36095059
Hello newfriend
>>
op got banned, haven't seen that in a long time
>>
I don't really see any dangerous people in my gym, mainly because i don't fuck with anyone so i have no reason to be in danger.
Most of the people in my gym respect me for all the charity work i do with the bridge-rats (our local bike chapter).

The most interesting guy in the gym is probably this little dude that comes in silently and squats 4pl8 for a hour before going.

talked to him once or twice, seems decent but very quiet.

>>36094317
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUzlmWWdjEQ

>>36094883
m8 just because you like the music doesn't mean you have to have the same views on the world.

have fun and listen to whatever you want mate.
>>
>>36095108
No bro not even close, although I am actually surprised there is more than one person with that name.
>>
>>36095168
>racism outside of /pol/
Nigger.
>>
>>36095059
Postin dox I guess
>>
>>36095221
Faggot.
>>
>>36094729
The skinny dude took those punches like a fucking champ.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.