[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a social butterfly fit guy anything. I've attended
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10
File: college-dance-party.jpg (86 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
college-dance-party.jpg
86 KB, 500x333
Ask a social butterfly fit guy anything.

I've attended numerous parties. Hosted some of my own with easily 300+ people. Get invited to a ton, attend a small percentage of them.

Worked at a huge dayclub in Vegas for a season. Was around 10/10 babes. Also 10/10 dudes (no homo).

Am fit

Big social circle. Lots of girls. Been asked out by girls. Hooked up with a lot of women. No fear of approaching women in public. Have gone out with friends multiple times with the sole intention of getting with girls in the daytime and nighttime.

Ask away.
>>
File: 93259090235.jpg (26 KB, 628x278) Image search: [Google]
93259090235.jpg
26 KB, 628x278
I don't like you.
>>
>>36092556
how would you teach an awkward autistic lonely fitizen to have a better social life like yours? (obviously assuming that this was a person you cared about such as a little brother)
>>
>>36092556
what's the secret? Why are you the way you are?
>>
File: reee pepe.jpg (8 KB, 296x200) Image search: [Google]
reee pepe.jpg
8 KB, 296x200
NORMIES GET OUT
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36092585
Shut up
>>
>>36092556
>go to good college
>join good fraternity
>do the same thing by default
It's really that easy.
>>
>>36092556
>Hooked up with a lot of women
How many did you fug?
>>
>>36092594
no u
>>
File: DO IT RE.jpg (21 KB, 640x619) Image search: [Google]
DO IT RE.jpg
21 KB, 640x619
>>36092594
MAKE ME
>>
>>36092575
Two words: Exposure therapy. I'd show you what a real good time is. You would attend a lot of parties, get used to and become comfortable in large, very loud, and roudy crowds. Parties, raves, nightclubs. Force you to approach girls and talk to guys. Maybe do drugs and drink to ease anxiety in the beginning.

>>36092584
Read above. Except I didn't have anyone 'guiding me'.
>>
>I've had sex and been to parties
Pretty incredible life story OP.
>>
>>36092595
The alternative is to attend parties without going to college. It'll save you 20 grand and 2 years of your life.

>>36092599
Before 2014 its not even large enough to matter. 2014 is estimated to be 10+. 2015 was easily 30+. 2016 is to early to tell what the number will be this year.
>>
>>36092613
Ok but how do you make friends to do this with if you have nothing to offer people (because you are an awkward shut in)? what type of people can you make friends with?
>>
>>36092625
How old are you? I had a one night stand for the first time in my life not long ago, before that I only ever had sex while in a relationship. Now I'm getting back into bodybuilding because I've tasted blood and I want more.
>>
File: nina.jpg (52 KB, 640x725) Image search: [Google]
nina.jpg
52 KB, 640x725
>>36092556
How important is confidence with the grills?
>>
>>36092639
When I started. It was me and two friends. We had a few contacts to find addresses to small house parties and bonfires. But we didn't have good connections and we certainly didn't get invited to parties. Then one day I messaged people on my facebook friends list. I asked everyone for an invite to a party that weekend.

Only one person had an address. We didn't have any more info than that. We show up and its the biggest party I've ever been to. I knew I had to make connections to keep getting invited so I talked to the guys and girls there. Got their numbers and/or facebooks and slowly got the ball rolling.

Eventually it was easier to find parties, I just hit up one of my contacts that was known to attend parties a lot.

I was hooked.

It wasn't until I threw my own party that the ball really got rolling. I invited people via facebook and it was a success. Thats when you really get contacts/friends. People love to know the host of a party, in hopes of being popular themselves. FYI become friends with the host of a party, they're good contacts to have.

tldr: find social people in your current circle to find parties. If no social friends, use facebook. At these parties, make contacts with people to get addresses and invites to more parties.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (441 KB, 1244x1642) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
441 KB, 1244x1642
the difference between us and OP is that the OP is willing to have sex with fat disgusting bush pigs.

i bet 99% of his lays are fat disgusting smelly bitches, he is just one of those normies who has basically zero standards and fucks anything and then boasts about it to his friends saying "OHHH DUUUUUDE FUCKED 5 HOT BITCHES LAST WEEKEND" and the "hot bitches" are actually land whales who smell like mcdonalds.
>>
How do I get into dark lagers and booze? Right now I can only stomach twink beer like bud light or blue moon
>>
>>36092661

>>36092673
Girls prefer confident guys. You should be confident to progress in all aspects of life. However I've seen a good number of pussies/insecure dudes get hot girls.
>>
File: MS4XLln.jpg (46 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
MS4XLln.jpg
46 KB, 750x750
What do I even say to grills irl? I like to think I can be witty and stuff over text thanks to tinder, but I want to start talking to girls in person, where do I even start?
>>
post your bod op
>>
>>36092556
At lmao I'm out here in Vegas too finishing up a masters at unlv... I know a few dudes who work at marquee and another who worked at fraud and now omnia... I always here about how much the girls at the clubs make but is it true? I hear some are pulling 6 figures
>>
>>36092689
I may drop my standards in the future to get laid more. In the past all the girls I fucked have been petite and to many guys they are quite attractive. Definitely above average to most. Fat girls don't turn me on. Not just because of their physical shape. But because their physical appearance is a direct byproduct of their internal beauty. Or lack thereof.

Chubby girls are a little different. I haven't fucked a chubby girl but I have made out with a few.

>>36092699
Take more hard liquor. Increase intensity just like working out with weights. Take more shots. More hard liquor. I remember when I started I would spit my shots out of my mouth coughing like an idiot. I remember throwing up outside of parties multiple times. Now I can down shot after shot after shot after shot and be fine. It just takes practice.
>>
>>36092705
>21
And how long do you plan to continue this lifestyle for?
>>
>>36092730
how many women have you slept with?
>>
>>36092705

Do you consider yourself charismatic? Do you use "tricks" to get girls? Such as getting a mate to approach or telling a wild story that's not even true yet fosters further conversation?

I'm pretty good at starting a connection but my weak point is getting them alone to hang out, mainly cause I don't want to make the first move and get shut down
>>
>>36092730
>I can down shot after shot after shot
That's not healthy bro, srs
>>
What is the meaning of life?
>>
>>36092751
>I don't want to make the first move and get shut down
You need to train yourself to not care about being rejected, to be invigorated by it even.
>>
What was the first thing you had a wank to?
>>
show self
>>
>>36092714
Good Looking Loser goes over this stuff into so much detail. He had a big part in getting me started in cold approaching girls. The biggest part most people struggle with is not what to say, but just getting the balls to walk up to a girl. Thats where the issue with most people is.

>>36092727
Ayyy lmao

It goes on a club to club, girl to girl basis. There were rumors about girls doing six figures at my place. But its not something I asked a girl, its none of my business. They were definitely making in the tens of thousands a year for sure. Many of the girls also made money in other ventures. Like modeling, and playing a part in marketing products for companies. Some of the hottest, sexiest girls have are literally insta-famous on instagram. So companies will pay them to market their products.

It always fascinated me the effect sexy girls can have on guys having fun during vacation and believing they don't have a budget. Girls would often get hundreds of dollars in tips from a single group. Being sexy is a profitable business.
>>
>>36092556
Are all grils slut a meme?
>>
>>36092762
And the other questions?
>>
>>36092739
I'm just getting started.

>>36092751
Having an experienced wingman benefits you in many ways. We will say wild things but most of the time its sarcasm. Girls love fucking sarcasm so much. These girls that attend parties a lot are usually insecure and negative in their own heads. People with this mindset love sarcasm. So when you sarcastically exaggerate things and/or make fun of other people, thats usually a lot of these girls humor.

You should do whatever it takes to get the girl, who gives a shit if you have to lie, exaggerate, bullshit. It doesn't matter. What matters is the end result of fucking the girl. And you have to be willing to do what it takes other than anything illegal.

Having drugs and alcohol to offer never fails with a lot of party girls though.
>>
File: OPIsGay.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
OPIsGay.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>36092556
>I've attended numerous parties
only on 4chan is this an accomplishment
>Big social circle. Lots of girls. Been asked out by girls. Hooked up with a lot of women. No fear of approaching women in public. Have gone out with friends multiple times with the sole intention of getting with girls in the daytime and nighttime.
This reads like bad wish fufillment fantasies.
Fuck you OP, and fuck this thread
>>
>>36092556
Are these sloots you're fugging or run of the mill normal women?
>>
>>36092556
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>36092811
in the 4chan sense or the charles darwin sense?

the answer is both yes.
>>
>>36092811
I like to believe it depends on your area. Are all guys cheating druggies that party all the time? No, and not all girls are cheating, lying whores. The population of such girls depends on your town. If you're in a place known for crazy, large partys like college towns. Or places like Vegas, LA, and Miami where night clubs play a big part in the economy. Thats where a lot of girls are sluts.
>>
>>36092556
Do you support Trump ?
>>
File: Unseasoned.jpg (82 KB, 621x672) Image search: [Google]
Unseasoned.jpg
82 KB, 621x672
>>36092887
>charles darwin
>memetics
>>
>>36092748
asking again
>>
>>36092870
You'd be surprised how many girls that seem normal/quite are really big sluts. There's a picture on facebook. It has the caption of "How you think I am", showing a picture of a nice, polite girl dressed nicely. Then a caption "How I really am" with a picture of a girl tied and gagged up.
>>
>>36092897
Yes

>>36092902
Read a few posts above yours. Its already answered.
>>
>>36092617
underrated post
>>
>>36092907
100,000% true. I was on a tinder date with what seemed like a very good girl from a good family. After a few drinks we were talking about the sluttiest things we had done and she casually said that she went to see a band one time and met them at the bar afterwards, invited them home with her and had a 5 some (4 person all male band). Wasn't even a proper professional band just a bunch of local wannabes
>>
What do you look like OP?

What did the 10/10 guys look like?

Was it easy for them?
>>
I'm going everyone. If you feel the need to ask something. You can reach me on kik @ PirateBay_1.

Refer to Good Looking Loser for more detailed advice on girls.
>>
>>36092911
you didn't specify number? I want something to aim for
>>
>>36092929
>Good Looking Loser

Aaaaaaand opinion discarded.
>>
>>36092929
can you do a thread about the bathmate.
>>
Going to answer these last two questions and then head out. Its bothering me leaving them unanswered.

>>36092928
I would say I look pretty good. But that doesn't say much does it? What I and the other guys looked like doesn't matter much. At this young age, it doesnt matter how hot you are, how much money you have, or what your goals are. I've seen guys that are hot have it just as hard as guys that aren't amazingly handsome. Just look at Elliot Rodgers. It all comes down to your social skills and what you know about psychology. Learn to sell and you'll be set for life.

>>36092931
I didn't specifiy a number because I don't keep track of the exact number. I don't keep a piece of paper stapled to my bedroom wall crossing out lines every time I fuck a new girl. You don't need my number to aim for your own number. You should be doing better than you were doing last year, last month, last week. If I told you I fucked 10 girls, 30 girls, 50 girls, 100 girls, 500 girls. Where does it end? At what threshold are you going to commit to a number on? You have aim for the number of girls you want to fuck that will make you happy. Not how many girls I have to fuck to make me happy. Figure that part out.
>>
>>36092856

Seems like I could do well if I get over being shut down. I can easily make girls laugh. I get a lot of girls flirting and pretty much confessing that they are dtf. But its in person, which is weird, so I don't know if it'd playful flirting or not lol

I usually think that shit happens through text and not in the public eye so to speak.

Here's a random problem. Talking to girls yourr trying to get into (both parties kinda flirty) around guys you don't know is where I get insecure mainly. I treat it like it's a secret between the two of us so unless we're on our own I always cock it up and turn it into a group conversation, more PC in a way. How do I fix this?
>>
>>36092617
lol pretty much. No college experience, probably hasnt been out of the country.

Everybody knows hoes aint shit. Even /fit/ has found that out.
>>
Not OP here. OP you are a tremendous faggot, bragging about partying and talking to girls on 4chan is probably the most autismo thing you could ever do. And no, I'm not some lonelyfag who is mad. Just a normie who has lived in a frat house for over 2 years and has the life experiences that come with it. Bragging about partying is fucking gay.

Everyone else in the thread, the only thing you ever need to do to get laid or make friends is put yourself out there and do so with the express goal of having fun. Girls can sense desperation a mile away. Go to bars and clubs and parties with the goal for your night being to have a good fucking time, and let what happens happen.
>>
>>36092572
i feel the same towards him
>>
tldr op is a niggerfaggot
>>
>>36092617
This

Boy oh boy OP, having a normal life sure is amazing huh?
>>
>>36093013
this is good advice desu
>>
>>36092613
I'm 22 it is too late to start doing this stuff?
>>
>>36092998
>I didn't specifiy a number because I don't keep track of the exact number. I don't keep a piece of paper stapled to my bedroom wall crossing out lines every time I fuck a new girl. You don't need my number to aim for your own number. You should be doing better than you were doing last year, last month, last week. If I told you I fucked 10 girls, 30 girls, 50 girls, 100 girls, 500 girls. Where does it end? At what threshold are you going to commit to a number on? You have aim for the number of girls you want to fuck that will make you happy. Not how many girls I have to fuck to make me happy. Figure that part out.
Ok fair enough mate. But in an autistic way I'd like to have a number to aim for at which point I can tell myself I have not missed out on life and can not feel insecure about wasting my youth. 50?
>>
>>36092556
Can I do SS with dumbbells? My gym doesn't have a barbell
>>
Are you content?
>>
>>36093013
Guys who go out to have fun pull more girls than try hard fags only interested in pussy.
Solid advice
>>
>>36092556
>I've attended numerous parties.
keked
>>
>>36092556
How do you host a party with 300 people? You would need a massive space.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>36092617
kek, seriously its bizarre that anyone thinks this is an accomplishment. OP must be no older than 16.
>>
>>36092556
>Ask a social butterfly fit guy anything.
when are you going to kill yourself faggot.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.