[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never been to Gym because I'm Auschwitz and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12
I'm serious. Am I a faggot for being ashamed of going to the gym?

How was your experience when you went to gym as Auschwitz?
>>
Stop being such an insecure faggot.
>>
Most people understand you have to start from somewhere. A lot of people respect people who go to the gym that are super small or fat as long as they stay committed.
>>
>>36086463
ok
>>
Nobody will laugh at you, you fucking faggot. We're all there to just lift weights up and to put them down. Go to the gym and lift some weights you sad cunt. Jesus Christ
>>
after 6 weeks your lifts are normie tier enough even when you start with only the bar.
source me, i started about 7 weeks ago.

Also dont listen to these guys. people will look at you. people will judge you. people will think ur a faget.
>>
When I started out as a skelly I never experienced anyone looking at me funny. If anything people will respect you for being dedicated if you keep comming.

JUST
DO
IT
>>
>>36086490
This

jocks and insecure roiders might joke about you

only fools think people don't judge other people in the gym, it happens fucking everywhere don't be a pssy about it, just lift your weights and don't give a fuck about it
>>
Lol, no one cares unless you're doing retarded shit. My gym is a uni gym and theres everything from 140 lbs skellys to 300 lbs fattys, and i haven't seen anyone make fun of someone else.
If you keep finding excuses you're never gonna make it.
source: someone who went from 64kg to 84 kg
>>
>>36086463
This
Everyone has to start somewhere, less people give a shit about what you look like at the gym than you think.

If you are really really skinny start doing bodyweight exercises at home like pushups and pullups for a few weeks before going to the gym. Not only will you be stronger but you'll save money since you won't need weights at first.
>>
>>36086414
Just go to a 24/7 gym late at night. I did this when I started working out so I could get my form down
>>
I laugh at betas desu, people that start with the bar just kill me. did they never do sports or move in their life?
>>
>>36086835
I laugh at manlets with invisible lat syndrome like yourself
>>
>>36086835
Beta faggots probably have more friends that you anon. Here is a picture of you sitting buff and lonely. You won't get respect no matter how buff you are, learn some manners my friends.

OP don't worry about it.
People will laugh but keep going. These people are not part of your life.
>>
A few things to remember when starting out. When you go to the dumbbell rack to get weights step the fuck back from the rack at least 4-5 feet. It's a huge annoyance when u gotta wait to get your weights or wait to put them back cause some kid wants to do laterals right in front of the rack.

Secondly, put your weights back in the RIGHT place. Plates, dumbbells, and bars need to be back in their places when you're done.

Third, the squat rack isn't a place for you to do your whole routine. It's for squats and seated Overhead Press with a BAR not dumbbells. If you need the squat rack to do deadlifts or shrugs you're an asshole. Deadlift it off the ground and do your shrugs.

Lastly, wipe your asshole sweat off the machine seats or the benches. Head/hair sweat also.
>>
>>36087095
This isn't something that only newfags do at the gym anon.
>>
>>36086835
I just try to be healthy man

Can't help it ain't got no genetics
>>
Treat it like prison. The first time you walk in there, walk up to the biggest guy there is and ask him for advice on something.

Also put the cigarettes up your bum
>>
Sounds like you're making fucking excuses and as a result, you're already fucked.

Enjoy staying in Auschwitz mode.

If you do realise that no-one gives a fuck, maybe you'll make it one day.
>>
>B...b...but people will judge me!
Why is this excuse still around? Who the fuck cares? You're judged all the time, even outside of the gym. It's how the brain works to organize information. Get over it and start lifting.
>>
ya'll already laughing at him before he even went
>>
>>36086490
What would normie tier lifts be on squat/OHP/bench
>>
>>36086414
>I'm scared you guys will be there and laugh at me

expect us
>>
The first time I went to the gym I was benching the bar with chains on each side. 5 years later every time I see a kid who is doing that same weight I respect him for having the courage to do that shit
>>
>>36086414
I built my own power rack out of a combination of too lazy to walk 4 or so blocks and not wanting to be judged. Didn't hurt that olympic weights were on sale.
>>
>>36086414
>fat asian joins the gym
>didnt get the card, he's standing outside fiddling with the door and looking at the signs
>i approach and open the door, tell him to come for the card on staffed hours
>he thanks me awkwardly while spilling spaghetti
>too busy with my workout to pay attention to him, but saw him do those retarded dumbell swings like that pajeet from that one .gif
>he drags his bag everywhere with him
>keep observing him, it's like he fell through a portal to another universe
>finally notices the wooden thingy where everyone puta their bags
>leaves the bag there, and goes somewhere
>after 5 minutes he decides that he had enough, but there is an obstacle in his path
>the door knob
>he reluctantly touches it but doesnt dare press it, he pushes on the door but naturally it doesnt budge
>now i wasnt sure what the fuck he was doing then, but i figured that he doesnt know how to open the fucking door
>i wanted to help him, but not sure if he was even trying to leave or what
>he looks around frightened, sees a woman and tries to ask her to help him
>she ignores him because of earphones
>the chubby asian stands around for a minute figuring his next step, then gets enough courage to touch her and get her attention
>she helps him out by pressing down the doorknob, and gave him this look that was asking him if he's retarded
>he thanks her with spaghetti spilling from every fibre of his being

And nobody gave a fuck about him, so unless you whip out your dick or start sniffing static bikes after girls get up youll be fine
>>
File: 1453069868846.png (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1453069868846.png
15 KB, 200x200
>>36086414
I would probably hit on you and ask you to hang out after we're done in the gym.
>>
>>36086414
I would kek once, wonder if he's gonna stick to it
If I saw you for 2 months making some gains I'd think "good one more human male on the planet"
>>
>>36087804
I would probably snicker a bit while giving my gymbro some neck-kisses and a slap on the butt and then go over there and help him.
>>
Get this. If you are a skelly fag but have good form, people will mire because they know you know your shit.
>>
>>36086414
Trust me, if you are just skinny as fuck, there are things far funnier at the gyms that people will be looking at before you.

Like the 3 Chinese guys who shuffle about with less than a foot between them, like some cartoon stereotype.
Or the reasonably built guy who screams on every rep, even when its a 30kg machine bench.
Or the girls who sit one on hip abductor, the other on adductor, do one set only on whichever they're sat on, while nattering like it's their coffee morning, then leave.

Your skinny ass isn't even mildly amusing compared to the average gym fauna.
>>
People will be looking at you and laughing on the inside, thats what I do when I see fatties around this time of the year, they never last the fat fucks.
>>
>>36086414
People laugh at you outside of the gym, too. What makes gym laughs so much worse?
>>
It's better than being a fattie at the gym.
>>
>>36086414

> Am I a faggot for being ashamed of going to the gym?

You're a faggot for thinking the downside of being laughed at isn't outweighed by the upsides of going to the gym, yes
>>
>>36087095
On fuck I haven't been doing that first one. Thank god I go at 2am.
>>
File: smug39.jpg (35 KB, 314x327) Image search: [Google]
smug39.jpg
35 KB, 314x327
>>36086414
Don't worry brah. The worst we'd do to you is probably just a cheeky bum in the showers.
>>
No one is going to laugh at you, so don't worry about it. The only guy my buddies and I ever laughed at was this lanky indian kid that started coming to our gym. Aside from him, it was only whites, black guys, and a couple of jacked asians. We'd talk shit and laugh just close enough for him to overhear us, and eventually he stopped coming.

All the other skellingtons at our gym would mostly be left alone, aside from giving them the occasional tip on form or routine, so you should be fine anon.
>>
>>36088073
Can you do it in a way that doesn't make me feel humiliated, but like a compliment? :3
>>
File: img_005.jpg (122 KB, 543x361) Image search: [Google]
img_005.jpg
122 KB, 543x361
>>36088092
Of course. I'll even give you a reach around and tell you how good your boypussy feels wrapped around my dick.
>>
File: roxas.jpg (56 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
roxas.jpg
56 KB, 320x320
>>36088134
can you just hug me?
>>
>>36088159
Maybe after
>>
File: 1454387570748.jpg (467 KB, 1520x1616) Image search: [Google]
1454387570748.jpg
467 KB, 1520x1616
>>36088188
I want nothing from you then.
>>
File: smug37.png (179 KB, 462x450) Image search: [Google]
smug37.png
179 KB, 462x450
>>36088204
You seem to be under the illusion that you're in any position to make demands, bitchboy. Remember that everyone here is stronger than you and there'd be nothing to stop us from ravaging your boycunt in anyway we like.
>>
>>36088204
>>36088234
fucking faggots
>>
>>36088234
I'll clench my butthole tightly and put up a fight, you homo rapist.

>>36088247
I dont want anything in my butt. I just want a hug.
>>
>>36086414
you need to be careful. at the gym i go to, a couple of young thin guys got raped in the locker room.
>>
File: 1448143609703.png (24 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1448143609703.png
24 KB, 645x773
>>36088255
>>
>>36088255
How big were their dicks mang
>>
Assuming people are actually going to laugh at you (they're not) you have 2 choices
>stay Auschwitz forever
>get giggled at for a month
>>
>>36088282
What does your name say
>>
>>36087553
probably about 60/40/60kg
Note that a 60kg bench is better than a 60kg squat
>>
>>36088304
WHAT DOES YOUR FUCKING NAME SAY YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>36088279
i don't know man. i don't get involved with that. we heard the second guy kind of yelling out and everyone got up and left really quick.
>>
>>36088360
>we heard the second guy kind of yelling out
Fucking hearty kek
>>
>>36088346
pimp
>>
>>36088360
How big do you think their dicks were
>>
>>36088426
Judging on the dick to average butthole tightness ratio screams of course
>>
I'm that guy that wears a hoodie
>>
Only been to 6 different gyms in the past two years so take what I say with a grain of salt. No one will laugh or stare at beginners unless they start half repping when they do that most regulars just look at you how you would look at retarded kid.
>>
>>36088469
I want to pull your hood down and make out with you in the shimmering moonlight on the parking space outside the gym.
>>
>>36088484
This. I look at people who are trying too hard to impressive strangers in the gym. I don't stare though because I don't care enough but I do look at them for a second.
>>
>>36086752
You don't really need weights ever as long as your goal is not to become Arnie. Gymnastic exercises go a very long way, although slower because you can only make small progressions at a time.
>>
>>36088501
but I'm a 20y.o. virgin skelleton
>>
>>36088544
Even better
>>
>>36088544
I think you heard me the first time.
>>
>>36088501
No homo but that's romantic as fuck
>>
File: 1455907484104.gif (2 MB, 390x261) Image search: [Google]
1455907484104.gif
2 MB, 390x261
>>36088628
>making out in a hoodie in the parki g lot of a public gym
>romantic
>>
File: J1CB5tX.png (231 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
J1CB5tX.png
231 KB, 460x345
>>36088628
thanks, I have a thing for writing stuff like that
>>
>>36086414
The only people at the gym who laugh at you aren't worth giving a shit about anyway, everyone else will ignore you if you keep your distance

Remember to eat big
>>
File: 1452741641874.png (232 KB, 500x525) Image search: [Google]
1452741641874.png
232 KB, 500x525
>>36088700
Write more bro.
Tell me all of your fantasies.
>>
>>36087004

he's right though, a healthy adult starting with the bar is just pathetic. I think it's a psychological thing about dropping it.
>>
>>36086414

>oh a new guys
>he looks skinny
>i guess you gotta start somewhere
>gotta get ready for my next set

Nobody gives a fuck. everybody's just focusing on acquiring aesthetics.
>>
>>36086414
Just go do your weak lifts and eat more food like I did.
People are gonna notice, but you're there for you, not for them.
After a few months the regulars will warm to you a bit.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.