[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>How /fit/ do I have to be for women to be attracted to me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10
File: 1450633482795.png (126 KB, 655x666) Image search: [Google]
1450633482795.png
126 KB, 655x666
>How /fit/ do I have to be for women to be attracted to me?
Women don't like me bros. I've been working out for 10 months and I have some noob gains; I've developed pecs, no more man boobs, I can actually see my triceps now, my arms are bigger, I've lost some belly fat, and the most significant improvement has been my back, its much stronger now. Also I've generally gotten stronger, I can do pushups, pull ups, and dips now, before I could barely do a single one. How ripped do I have to be until I can get a gf? Not even just for the sex, I want someone I can cuddle and kiss.
>>
>>36025695
fucked up shoulder aside, I want to fuck that pepe

also
>lifting for women
>>
Women don't like you because you can't into greentexting
>>
>>36025695
post current bod
>>
>>36025695
Ripped enough to hide your autism.
>>
develop a personality
>>
File: kermit 3.jpg (2 KB, 125x97) Image search: [Google]
kermit 3.jpg
2 KB, 125x97
>>36025695
Even fat fucks have girlfriends, obviously you need to do something about how autistic you are

Also
>Lifting for girls

>>36025710
Seconded
>>
>>36025710
>>36025766
Third for Pepe lust
>>
>>36025710
>>36025766
I'm not lifting for women. I workout out to better myself and become stronger. But sadly I'm human and I crave companionship. I don't want these feels, fuck you mother nature.
>>
>>36025806
>I'm not lifting for women
>How ripped do I have to be until I can get a gf?
>>
>>36025766
This, I'm a fatasfatass with really flabby skin due to losing 100 lbs (yes I was so fat that even after losing that much weight I'm still obese) and I still get women, and still have exes who keep trying to get back with me.

No amount of weightlifting will change the fact that you need to develop a personality and a sense of self-confidence.
>>
>>36025695
Women will never be attracted to betas. It's in your hormones. They smell it a mile away. Word on the street is, it smells like dry dick.
>>
>>36025806
>I'm not lifting for women
>crave companionship

Get a dog, then you can have a loyal companion who won't mess with your head and make you develop walking corpse syndrome again
>>
>>36025811
I started lifting so I wouldn't look like such a loser, and I wanted to get stronger. Now that I've come this far, I thought the perks of looking good included attention from women? I guess women have very high standards these days.
>>
>>36025766

anyone can get "a gf" if they drop their standards enough

but not all of us want to fuck chubby whales.
>>
>>36025695
>>36025927
YOU HAVE TO TALK TO GIRLS

INITIATE CONTACT
>>
>>36025985

>b urself

biggest bait of all time.

a girl decides if she wants to fuck you within the first 5 seconds. if you dont have the look, you have nothing.
>>
>>36025927
Maybe it's your face or how you carry yourself.
>>
>>36025927
>>How /fit/ do I have to be for women to be attracted to me?
It's okay to be honest. But seriously stop lifting to impress opposite sex
>>
>>36026019
Which brings the question, what else do people do in first few seconds, can the person interviewing you decide weather or not hes going to hire you in five seconds ? Can your gymbro decide will you become be part of his squad in first few seconds ? can you current team decide weather or not you will carry the game of dota ?

I'm asking because my friend is 5'9 chubby fat fuck but has absolute god tier personality, like literally life of a party, and he has slayed probably 400 girls and hes only 29
>>
>>36026040

you have to admit though that girls are superficial like guys

fitness = lower bodyfat = better body = more appeal
>>
You're not saying it right op.
Its not
>women dont like me
its
>women that I like dont like me
>>
File: sandy.png (327 KB, 396x437) Image search: [Google]
sandy.png
327 KB, 396x437
While I agree, lifting should be about personal growth and not a ploy to attract women, I don't think it can hurt your chances.

Having an attractive body can give you an edge over some other chad. But it has to complement other aspects of yourself. Do you have your shit together outside of your health? Are you funny? Are you adventurous? Are you well traveled? Do you tell interesting stories? etc.
>>
your first impression is always physical

every

single

time

why would you not work on fitness if you care about girls?
>>
File: wr.png (89 KB, 195x205) Image search: [Google]
wr.png
89 KB, 195x205
>>36026203
>>
File: 1452563458008.jpg (52 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1452563458008.jpg
52 KB, 500x377
People say don't lift for girls

why?

because if you lift for girls, and don't get em, you're gonna be a sad cunt once you're shredded. You're gonna keep being like that and no one is gonna want to have anything to do with you because it will show.

When people say, don't lift for girls, it's not because you'll be disappointed once you get there.

It's because without a solid virtuous foundation for your goal, your confidence will dwindle quickly, you'll always compare yourself to someone else. THAT GUY with a gf etc.

You need to level with yourself and realise that lifting won't get you girls

A good body might improve your confidence, but you still need to exert that confidence in everything you do. And if you're doing all of this in a narcissistic way, people can tell, and im telling you now, nothing makes a woman drier than the Sahara desert than a fucked up entitled attitude.
>>
>>36026296
Well said, broh. We all gonna make it.
>>
>>36026219

yeah, he's rich.
>>
I want a sick body cause the kind of girls I want to fuck want that type of body, and im not rich so that's my only avenue to get them.

I lift to better myself, but I still have needs/wants as a man.
>>
>>36026319
Try to find contentment from within. I'm in the top 1% of my cohort in terms of net worth, but trust me, it doesn't a huge difference with the ladies.
>>
>>36026348

girls are just like guys

if you dont have a great body, you need money. hot girls will never, ever date an ugly broke guy. this isnt a disney movie, this is real life.
>>
>>36026390
Oh, so you'd date a rich landwhale?
>>
>>36026406

and fuck hot girls on the side?

sure

girls do the same thing
>>
>>36026424
Imagine you're rich. You find a 3dpd gf. She cheats on you and withholds sex because she just wants your money. That's what you want?
>>
>>36026479

no, I want to be aesthetic so she WANTS to fuck me.

even if I was rich i'd want that. I wouldnt get satisfaction out of being used.
>>
>stop lifting for girls
I mean i knew /fit/ was filled with homos but not this many.

What's next? "You just have to be yourself bro, it's what's on the inside that matters"

Do you also tell that to fat chicks?
>>
File: 1402472758458.png (1 MB, 1019x768) Image search: [Google]
1402472758458.png
1 MB, 1019x768
Lifting for the sole purpose of getting women will end in nothing but disappointment.

The only legit way to get women is to know yourself and keep working on yourself. What you want will eventually come to you, not even just women.

You also have to understand that just because you are attracted to a chick, it doesn't mean she will feel the same way for you. Sometimes the chemistry just isn't there on both sides.

Everything in life is a gamble, anon. Play with the cards you have. You won't always win but you can learn from your losses and be better than before.
>>
1. Install PoF, Match, Tinder, and OKC on your phone.
2. Create profiles that are appealing to women (don't you fucking mention vidya, ya autistic).
3. Blast the talent pool with winks, likes, messages, swipe rights, etc. once you get a feel for how these apps work.
4. Whenever you interact with the women, try different angles to see what works for you. Push for a meeting once she's writing back or asking questions.
5. Start going out to somewhat busier bars and small talk as much as possible to practice talking to people, women especially talk about nonsense. Golden rule - when you have nothing to say, get the other person to talk about themselves. This is also good research for where to talk horny bitches.
>>
>>36025985
>YOU HAVE TO TALK TO GIRLS
>''Talk''

>>36026019
>b urself

What?
>>
>>36026319
Why u not rich anon?
>>
>>36027350

no im saying hot girls dont go after landwhales for no reason
>>
>>36025695
>liftan for 2 years
>acquire tight 17yo gf with super high libido
>i can't keep up with her
>convert her into gym buddy for dem glute gains

keep liftan senpai
>>
>>36027339
>What?
it's an r9k meme
>>
>tfw you were a skinnyfat DYEL and had more luck with grills than you do now
>implying I left DYELville

Being /fit/ helps, but it's not everything.

also
>tfw grills are interested when you're not
>>
>>36025695
Face above all else. If you ever see a fat dude with an attractive woman it's because he has a good face. Personality only matters once they find you attractive. If you're attractive enough some awkward shit you might say may not matter. Having a personality translates into not being autistic basically.
>>
>>36027959
Ok, sorry. I never went there.
>>
>>36027708
i will ;_;
>>
>>36028176
I'll go on occasio. It's like a zoo of online autists
>>
>>36026790
Fucking A bro. I already knew this but sometimes it's good to hear it reinforced. Tomorrows leg day is for me. Maybe the bitches will be attracted but in the long run it comes down to personality.
>36027708
Good for you amigo. I hope I can find that.
>>
I seem to not attract any girls either. I've been told I'm good looking and I can genuinely keep and enjoy conversations with girls but whenever I try to escalate or show any sexual/romantic interest they all ignore me or try to keep it neutral.
>>
>>36026219
Probably an NFL defensive tackle, making $9 mil/year. They get to fuck some skinny hoes
>>
>>36025788
Check'd
>>
Go out with friends, especially those with girlfriends and ask if they have any single friends looking for someone.

That and a decent job and hobbies help a lot. Hobbies show a lot about personality and by talking about them you show you're an actually interesting person who is willing to do and try new things, which is attractive as a partner, with a good job meaning you can live comfortably and be able to support your interests with disposable income being used for going out and having fun. Being aesthetic is only good for one night stands that will leave you feeling worse and wishing you had her for longer.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 225x225
>not lifting for women
>>
File: 1454461595808.jpg (520 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1454461595808.jpg
520 KB, 960x960
>>36025710
>fucked up shoulder
post work
>>
File: 1455122826220.jpg (629 KB, 2500x1870) Image search: [Google]
1455122826220.jpg
629 KB, 2500x1870
>>36026296
Hahaha story of my life.
>>
>>36030230
:(.... its dramatically easier to get fit and stay fot for me than find a good job. Your a dream dasher.
>>
>>36025817
> No amount of weightlifting will change the fact that you need to develop a personality and a sense of self-confidence.

How do I do this? Srs.
>>
>>36025710

Me likes female pepe. Wouldbang/10
>>
>>36025763
That.
> being fit gets you girls
You're kidding right? The number of things wrong with that idea couldn't fit in the character limit.
>>
File: 1267920099356.png (77 KB, 211x233) Image search: [Google]
1267920099356.png
77 KB, 211x233
>>36025695
Who else wants to bet this guy is skinny but thinks he's ripped because he lost body fat and thinks he's /fit/ because he can see his muscles.
>>
>>36025766
This i recently relized i used to be sexy and could have had a bunch of ladys
>>
>>36031143
>Srs.
That's just sad...
Are you actually asking for some anonymous image poster to help you understand who you are?
>>
>>36025695
You've got bigger fish to fry than your bmi if your posts in this thread are any indicator.
>>
>>36025695
You're either aiming too high or lacking confidence senpai, If you're a 5 then go after 5's.
>>
>>36025695
Bro, if women don't like you that's a personality problem. Being ripped doesn't fix that
>>
>>36025695
memes aside, if you want to get sloots with your body, aim for 6'4 with at max 15%bf, no muscle necessary
>>
a lot of people think women give a shit about looks and money, but they don't... they just like it when you make them feel special and listen to them enough to respond when they rant about dumb shit... they're that easy
>>
>>36031569
Underage detected
>>
>>36031779
29 is underage? since when?
>>
>>36031569
bait
>>
>>36031954

nah, it's just the truth... i've been a total fuck up loser, and i have no problems with getting women (or men), that's the one area i actually excel in... can't hold a job, did shit in school cuz i couldn't pay attention and got bored easy, laundry list of health issues and i'm basically shit at being an adult

but people like me for whatever reason, and i've had all of one close friend in my
life who hasn't at some point either told me they were in love with me or just wanted to fuck around

my advice to anyone who has issues getting laid is honestly that women in relationships in particular are extremely easy, most of them are miserable, feel stuck and are just dying for someone new and fun to come along and make life more interesting...
>>
>>36032037
women love degeneracy bruh
>>
>>36032088

maybe that's it, i mostly spend my time getting wasted as fuck and wanderig around, gardening, playing guitar and writing
>>
>>36032100

+ but also, and this is just true if you listen to a chick and just don't at all give a shit about the things she says about herself (as in don't react to her "secrets") you're good...

most people just wanna feel accepted and like you aren't judging them, women are especially touchy about that kinda shit, you just have to let them feel like they can be open with you
>>
>>36032131
weird, I never really let them get emotional with telling me stuff and we fuck anyway. their guy friends always try to give me shit for it lol
>>
>>36032187

different approaches work for different people i guess, but i've noticed that if you do that you can be a total asshole and it doesn't even matter

i've even tested it, like this one woman i know will do me favours and give me money and gifts and whatnot and i've purposely just thought to myself "what's the worst possible thing i can say to her" and then said it just to see if i could get away with it... shit makes no sense
>>
>>36026184
>lifting should be about personal growth

Yeah, you grow bigger and women grow wetter.
DYEL?
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.