[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
since i was a teenager i've always wanted to be in a physical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 13
File: fight.png (511 KB, 856x542) Image search: [Google]
fight.png
511 KB, 856x542
since i was a teenager i've always wanted to be in a physical fight. i've never had the opportunity :( what's it like to fight someone? why would you fight someone? did you ever just get beat up instead?

i did karate as a kid but that doesn't really count.
>>
Download Rumblr
>>
>>36018714
>adrenaline kicks in.
>act like not scared
>throw fists
>If win act alpha. If lose get away asap.
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
File: obese-disney-princesses-1.jpg (19 KB, 336x423) Image search: [Google]
obese-disney-princesses-1.jpg
19 KB, 336x423
>>36018722

can grills do it too?
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36018714
What was Brad Pitt's routine?
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36018836
>Clen 7x week
>bench
>curls
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
HELP ME ASCEND THE MORTAL PLANE OF SKELLINGTON
>>
>>36018880
Could you write me a routine? I seriously want that body.
>>
>>36018714

Ever think of joining a boxing club?
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36018722

AYY LMAO
>>
>>36018722
Ayy lmao
>>
>>36018906
Just Google Brad Pitt Fight Club routine. God it's not hard.
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36018714
A bunch of times I was in fights in Columbus in the late '90s. Some guy kept slamming his door, fighting with his girlfriend. I was trying to pick up some drinks and this was starting to annoy me.

"Jagoff, why don't you get back in the car and stop slamming your door and then getting back in?"

He got pissed so I had to kick his ass. His frat brothers followed a few of us later on and we kicked their ass afterwards.

My buddy actually went pretty crazy, jumped on the dude's pick up, opened the window and started punching the dude, and then the girl, when she tried to stop him. We called him Pinball Machine after that.
>>
>>36018722
Ayyy lmao
>>
>>36018722
ayy lmao
>>
>>36018722
It's fake and i hate it
>>
>>36018714
First fight I was ever in I fractured two knuckles and didn't go to the hospital for like a month so it was too late to set them.

A year later and my hand is still pretty fucked, probably because I never wore the cast and started lifting again before it was healed.

Luckily I was with my cousin and he knocked the guy out once I'd broken my hand, but I think it would definitely break again if I hit someone.

Worst thing was I lost my favourite fucking jacket because I took it off to fight and forgot about it.
>>
File: 1329689262641.jpg (116 KB, 520x564) Image search: [Google]
1329689262641.jpg
116 KB, 520x564
>>36018714

been in a "fight" five times, all pathetic.

>15 yo, high school, a latino punk says I was messing with her girl, and says he will see me at the back door.
The fucker just waited there for me and started to talk shit and all that. I got scared, he got nervous, people started to get around us, he threw a punch and blew my glasses, I punched him in the most retarded way in the head and hurted my thumb like hell, I've got it dislocated since then kek. Then people just separated us. I skipped school for the next week kek.

>18 yo, drunk as fuck walking back home with 3 friends some hooligans scream at us from behind, I look back and I see a fist coming to my face.
Instant ko, one of my friends ran like a bitch, the other was paralized in fear and the third fought like a pro, while I was in the floor being beaten. Woke up next day in hospital, with a hangover and my face was blue for the next couple weeks

>18 yo, concert, some drunk old hobo starts talking to a female friend of mine, in a very agressive way, I tell him to go fuck off and he gets all mad.
He threw a kick and fell to the floor. I kicked him in the head two times, ko'd, and we left like cowards kek

>19 yo, guy who was wearing a very specific political flag didn't enjoy my recomendation to go fuck himself.
He headbutted my face and broke my lip, then left while I pretended to be laughing.

>24 yo, biking doing my cardio and a car passes very near, I shout at him, he shouts back, stops and gets out of the car, 230 lbs 5'9 obese turbo manlet.
Herewego.jpg I get of my bike, adrenaline kicks in, we both shout shit at each other at the same time, I push him, he pushes me, and we start throwing punches. Don't know how, but we fall to the floor and he manages to kick me in the balls with his knee, extreme pain but i punch him in the face with autistic strength, and start bleeding like hell. He sat down and tried to talk things, I got up, broke his left mirror and rode home shivering.
>>
>>36018722
It's a fake, a hoax. Rumblr doesn't actually exist but it should
>>
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36019437

comment too long

what I've learned from my pathetic experience is

>fear/anger kick in out of fucking nowhere and you will do things you wouldn't think you would, like running, crying, fighting or beating the shit out of some defenseless guy
>A fistfight really doesn't hurt much, and seeing your own blood is horryfying but while you're all pumped with adrenaline you don't even feel it. Bruises, trembling from all the adrenaline and shit like that are the worst you can expect.
>fighting has nothing to do with movies and/or youtube videos, it's much more lame than what it looks like.
>If you hit first, chances are you'll get out fine. If not, the stronger guy, as in, the heavier, will end up crushing the weaker, generally in the floor.
>Expect that the other guy is going to hit you first, and don't let him. phisical integrity>honor imo

I have no fucking idea if martial arts help. Probably they do, or at least people that "fight" as a sport will be able to keep calm and knowing how to throw one decent punch makes the difference, but fighting someone in the street is not the same as a ring, the other guy could pull out a knife, a baton, or a gun.
>>
Does anyone here has an abnormal adraneline rate like its not a fight level but rather fight to survive adraneline shit always happen to me fucking overdrives i had to go physlogist because my friends familiy and teacher think i was mental man
>>
>>36019577
Given that you can't write a single complete thought into a sentence I'd say yea you're mental.
>>
>>36019665
come on man iim just a lilte drunk eh
>>
File: NEmasterrace.jpg (289 KB, 1665x810) Image search: [Google]
NEmasterrace.jpg
289 KB, 1665x810
Wrestled in high school & college and do BJJ now.

Most fights I've been in have been someone sucker punching me at a party, then me taking them to the ground and pounding their face in.

Not really very rewarding IMO.
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36018714
I've been in one fight. I was 22 and this is the greentext gist of what happened

>cheeky kunt acting cheeky
>tell him to stop or else
>"make me" etc
>punch him as hard as I can
>he staggers back and my hand hurts like hell
>throw another punch but it lands on his forehead
>hand hurts even more and is clearly broken
>he takes some steps back covering his face
>his friend grabs my shirt while his other friend seems to be sitting down behind me holding my legs together
>fall down and get kicked in the head a few times
>the kicks don't hurt much in comparison to my head bouncing off the ground each time, which hurts almost as bad as my hand
>hearing some girl i dont know screaming "please stop"
>as the 3 guys start to walk away, the same girl tells me "that's what you get" and kicks my foot
>lay there thinking i was gonna die for 5 minutes until eventually i just walked home and realized movies lied to me about fighting
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36019298
getting 50.000.000 different routines...
>>
>>36019334
>''please stop hitting my boyfriend !!''
I AM THE BEAST I WORSHIP
>>
>>36019552

i really liked each of your stories. you sound like you are fun and have a lot of humility but i respect you.

so you think that adrenaline really blocks out the pain? i always wodnered what would happen if i fought; if i would just start crying or if my intense anger would totally overpower whoever. i've had a lot of panic attacks in my life and my dad told me that would make me a good fighter, but i think he was just trying to give me self esteem lul
>>
>>36019840

kek

fights always sound so funny/weird when you tell the story later
>>
>>36018714
I've been in tons of fights, use to work security at clubs and bars and at a few hospitals. Can share stories if your interested
>>
File: 1412375564765.png (263 KB, 409x478) Image search: [Google]
1412375564765.png
263 KB, 409x478
Growing up without brothers must fucking suck.

If you have brothers you'll have fought thousands of times by the time you're an adult, and won't feel the need to get into pointless fights to feel masculine.

I have a ton of scars on my face and body from that time. In return I made my older brother sterile. So I won the war.
>>
>>36019982
Fuck it im sharing anyways

>Get a call to emerge about someone being aggressive
>Find some drunk turbin twisting 911 getting lippy
>Tell him to fuck off
>He listens but is getting lippy as fuck
>starts calling me a white monkey
>wtf did this sand nigger just call me?
>keeps calling me a white monkey as his two ugly ass wives encourage him to leave
>Tell him if he calls me a white monkey one more time hes getting dropped
>Turns around as hes leaving and says it again
>Punch the guy right in the face
>fucker is out cold
>start putting cuffs on him meanwhile the wife is hitting me with her purse cussing at me in her 911 language
>female partner shows up and tackles her on the ground

The worst part was I had to then drag his ass back in to emerge to get checked out before police could take him
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36020007
Yeah sometimes when me and my brothers get drunk we still fight (in a brotherly way) and people think we are actually trying to hurt each other. The brotherless will never understand.
>>
>>36019840
what was the lie
>>
>>36020007

i'm a grill and i want to fight all the time so i don't know if i'm just mentally ill or not, but i've alwayssss wanted it. i don't want to feel masculine i jsut want to feel powerful. i think fihting is cool
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36018714
It's nothing like the movies. You lose your balance pretty quick if you don't know what you're doing. The fight also is most always short and sweet (for one party)
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36018714
Nah you don't, I got in a fight with a kid who was smaller than me in high school and smashed the shit out of him, it felt bad and it was a very hollow victory - we were 15, he was 5' and I was 5'11"
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36018714

> Have rage issues
> Can't control self when actually mad, have gone through therapy so I don't lose control
> If I get mad, black out, wake up few seconds/minutes later, usually with the other guy ready to get hospitalized

It would be much more fun if I actually knew what I did. I don't fight if I'm not mad enough and when I get mad I have no idea what happens. I try to not get involved in fights as much as I can.

If you're really looking for one: go clubbing, that's how I usually end up in one, which is why I avoid it.
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
only been in one real fight since 2nd grade

>be 21, out with some friends, bretty drunk
>leave the pub to go home, 1 min later we pass a group of guys
>memory is a bit foggy about how it all started but one of the other guys is being all hyper pushing me and one of my friends
>we were cool at the beginning, just trying to calm him down. his friends didn't seem to try to stop him.
>he keeps pushing us and finally I just snap and throw some punches. probably what he wanted in the first place.
>no amount of shadowboxing in your teens will prepare you for this
>my punches feel awkward and miss a lot of them. they keep glancing of him an the ones I land don't seem to do much
>at the same time I get my fair share of blows to the face as well
>at this point I get an adrenaline+beer blackout and "wake up" what feels like 20 seconds later (heard later it was more like 5 minutes with more people joining the fight.)
>realize 3 of my lower front teeth are loose. they are only held in place by my retaining braces on the inside of my teeth
>I can't seem to balance myself on my right foot and when I start to feel pain again I can see that my big toe is dislocated and pointing up at 45 degrees.
>my buddy got pushed to the ground and split his head open. doesn't remember a thing.

probably not the best story but fighting sucks balls. if you want to fight, join a boxing gym.
>>
File: 21432678543.jpg (95 KB, 1200x797) Image search: [Google]
21432678543.jpg
95 KB, 1200x797
>>36018722 nice dubs there guy

Ayyy lmao
>>
>>36018714
AYY LMAO
>>
I've been in an above average amount of fights. Somehow I've never had a broken bone and my hands have managed to hold up, although my hands now that I'm older always feel kind of uncomfortable.

I've hit concrete walls with pretty intense force and what generally hurts the most tend to be my wrists.

I'd say martial arts are handy in learning to fight, not necessarily because of the moves they teach you, but giving your brain practice in recognizing how people move and react in a fight situation.

The more you fight the less you fear getting hurt and the more you recognize trends and patterns in other people.

The vast majority of people out there who get into street fights are flailing children who don't know how to effectively use their bodies. Sure they're still dangerous, but 1 on 1, most people can be fairly easily taken down.

Going up against multiple people increases the difficulty exponentially. They will come at you all at once, a couple will grab you, throw you off your balance and you're done.

It's not impossible to win, but you're generally better off running.

Actually being in a fight, your first few fights will be dramatic. The amount of hormones, emotions and various things that flood your system will be intense. Some people get addicted to the feeling, other people are sickened by the feeling.

After you've been exposed to enough fights, like any other drug you build up a resistance to all factors of the fight. You react less emotionally and physically. I mostly feel disappointed in both myself and humanity when I fight.

My face is misshapen and decorated with scars, contrary the popular belief, the women who find such things attractive are quite rare.

People will recognize you for what you are, dangerous and violent. It will attract people to you that you really don't want around, the people you do want in your life will be wary and keep to a distance.
>>
>>36018722
Ayy lmao
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36018722
ayy lmao
>>
>>36018714
>what's it like to fight someone?
It depends on who you're fighting and why. If it's a fight for a stupid reason you immediately regret it as soon as it starts. If it's someone you really hate, it feels kinda good when you land some hits

why would you fight someone?
only been in two fights one was a drunken brawl that broke out at a bar and the other was a cunt who came at me bro

did you ever just get beat up instead?
yes
>>
You aren't missing out on anything, despite how dramatic everyone makes their silly little fist fights out to be. Almost had a run in with this giant Russian by the beer store, he king konged a dudes jaw and they barely pulled him off in time. He has a new heath ledger style joker scar all stitched up on one side from his mouth to cheek but he refuses to tell anyone who did it. Those are what real fights are like, theres an actual sense of urgency and reality hits you hard. Weapons make it interesting as fuck because every little half second in the encounter, which will be brief, can change the outcome completely. If this one guy had stepped backward instead of forward, my extendo would have shattered his jaw or hopefully killed him if it hit the temple, but he was smart enough to move in and take my strike full on. Because of that I only got his collarbone/neck, and he was close enough to stab my lung for the 3rd time in the fight up till that point (couldn't dodge was in sand), and all of these crucial decisions only took place in about 1.5 seconds of the entire fight. You do lose gains after, but it really forces you to improve and learn to get past it so you come back stronger. The nurses also give compliments and mires during the operation which is good for self esteem. If you're hoping for a fight to feel like a bad ass, a hero, or to grow as a person then don't bother because you'll just get broken teeth and caulliflower ear for no reason then move on, except you can tell everyone about the one time you got in a little bitch scrap and someone got their jaw stomped a couple times and thats it. It really isn't that cool. If you get into a real fight then you actually will become a stronger version of yourself assuming you survive, and you will get actual respect from others and especially yourself, but we're not all cut from the same fabric, so decide for yourself if you're ready and willinging to die. Or get into a normal scrap and see how pathetic it is.
>>
File: AYY Fitness.png (555 KB, 1280x699) Image search: [Google]
AYY Fitness.png
555 KB, 1280x699
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36018714

It's not actually fun. Time doesn't slow down, you don't somehow deflect his punches with one hand then hit him square in the face, it's not video game mechanics. You won't actually get hit in the face much nor will you hit him in the face unless one of you totally outclasses the other. You'll end up mostly grappling and getting in glancing punches at bad angles until one of you backs off (and just being a tough guy doesn't mean that's gonna be you).

tl;dr -> it's not glamorous, it's not fun, and you don't feel good after (especially the next morning). You feel angry regardless of the outcome.
>>
>>36022941
ayy, the old sectoids looked so cute, the new ones have that douchebag ottermode aesthetic, lmao
>>
>Be 22
>At party
>Bump shoulders with guy, he spills drink, I spill drink, I laugh
>He is autistic and doesn't understand accidents vs intent.
>He gets in my face
>Be 6,4", immediately condescend to him. He shoves me
>People are staring. All those years of Krav take over.
>He throws punch
>Before it is halfway I have punched his nose dead on, just a nice pop
>He throws other hand
>Bop him again lol got long ass arms
> Ask him if He's cool
>He says yes
>He just had bloody nose
>We smoke weed and play beer pong.
>>
never been in a proper scrap but i once got hit in the head with a glass that was randomly lobbed onto the dance floor. would have fought if i knew who threw it
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36019437
>>36019552

Interesting read brah
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36018906
If this thread is still up when I get home from work, I'll post a pic I have saved on my computer brah
>>
Ayy lmao
>>
>>36023097
>Falling for the fightingjew
>>
>>36018906
I have a pretty close build to that.

A
Incline Bench
Flat Bench
Incline Flyes
Dips
Pull-ups
Bent-over Bb Rows
Deadlifts
One-arm Db Rows

B
Military Press
Side Lat.
Bent-over Lat.
BB Curls
Hammer Curls
Close-grip Bench
Skull-crushers
Dips

C
Squats
Sldls
Lunges
Calf-raises Standing
Weighted Crunches
Side Bends
Knee-ups

xAxxBCx

Also box but that can be replaced by any cardio intensive activity.
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36023494
>le krav is bad meme
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
File: 090212_mastrull03_400.jpg (75 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
090212_mastrull03_400.jpg
75 KB, 400x300
>>36023692
Because the IDF are such tough guys, right? What do they do apart from demolishing homes and staffing border check points? They're literally a glorified TSA.

Krav Maga was made by kikes to teach soccer moms in America how to use the power of strong womyn to fight an armed man in some absurd, unrealistic scenario, all for a modest fee of course. There's a reason it never took off in any other country.
>>
>>36023779
Lol ok guy
>>
>>36023510
This was the routine I was gonna post, I screen capped your shit last time I saw it. Fucking mirin man
>>
>>36023510
post body my nigga
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 1080x1080
>>36024400
thanks man

>>36024443
pic related
>>
File: rich_piana.jpg (2 KB, 122x125) Image search: [Google]
rich_piana.jpg
2 KB, 122x125
>>36019421

Mfw i literally put my fist mostly thru drywall in my sleep
>>
>>36024534
fuaaaaaa
>>
>>36023510
High reps?
>>
>>36024552
we're all gonna make it breh
>>
never been in a serious fight where people actually risk getting killed, but I've been in a few drunken tussles

I'm pretty big compared to normies so I was able to retard strength my way into winning every time lol, even against this 150lb kid who wouldn't shut up about how many times a week he does bjj and muay thai and wants to get into the ufc

all in all its not really anything special, i feel like after your first first you really stop thinking of it as a magical test of manhood and instead see it as annoying douches trying to prove themselves by picking on the biggest guy in the room
>>
>>36024534
Height/weight?
>>
>>36023510
>>36024534
>have a fight club body
>actually boxes

mirin hard, you a good fighter?
>>
>>36024609
A and B low rep, C high
exercises without weights i usually do until failure

>>36024661
1.84 80kg

>>36024668
Only been boxing for two years and only had 3 fights (2w 1l)
>>
>>36018714

Been in a couple of fights myself.
I did mostly boxing in college circles and had a decent amount of wins.
I've only been in a street fight once and it was against 3 people simultaneously. I ended up shattering a car window trying to punch one of the other guys. Surprisingly my hand was not cut up as one would expect.

Anyway, currently training MMA at a well-known gym. I lift weights in the morning and do training in the evening.
>>
>>36024840
how did that 3vs1 fight end? story?
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36024856
I was at a house party and these 3 dudes who were from a rival frat ended up getting heated with me for no reason other than the fact that I'm from a rival frat. One of the three straight sucker punched me as I was still in the other guys face.
I got up, we took it outside 3 on 1. I focused on beating up on guy and tried to take him out of the fight as fast as possible. It was just a barrage of sloppy punches (ended up punching the car window behind him)) until the other two kicked my shit in. The host of the party which I'm good friends with came out broke it up and drove me home. Had to get stitches for my face but the other guy got it just as bad.

Might sound like a total pussy move but I also filed a police report just to have it there. I filed it as assault but I didn't press any charges; I just wanted it on record just in case they do some stupid shit like that again. And they did, they got caught for another fight at a different house about a year later. Finally got in trouble with the college.
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36024924
that's fucked up, did they kick you in the head or what?
>>
>>36024938

I actually don't remember being kicked. I lost consciousness for a bit since next thing I remember is I was being dragged by my friend to the car.
>>
>>36024968
holy shit
were they bigger than you? you got balls for not backing away from them.
>>
>>36019437
>broke his left mirror and rode home shivering.
Fucking hardcore. I ride my bike a lot and have close calls like this all the time. I would hope to do the same thing in that situation.
>>
>>36025034
Yeah all three were bigger. I was still boxing at middleweight back then and they were probably about 200 or so each. I have experience fighting bigger opponents at boxing but not that big. I knew I was gonna get destroyed. I just hated the fact that they sucker punched me.
>>
>>36025230
fat fucks were probably jelly of your aesthetics breh
>>
>Was in a bar, some guy is chatting shit to my female friend's girlfriend
>Female friend knocks pint out of his hand, but was standing behind him
>He turns around and sees me, grabs me and shouts "Why the fuck did you do that?!"
>I try to explain that it wasn't me, my friend tries to break it up but he gets thick at her
>I get mad, grab him, he headbutts me, I headbutt him back, after that I punch him in the face (pretty drunk so I couldn't feel it)
>He swings for me, some ninja shit possesses me, I duck under the punch, get up and grab the back of his neck (typical move in my mma club) was wearing jeans and fail to knee him in face
>Bouncers come in and pull us both away
>>
>>36018722
AYY LMAO
>>
Couple bar fights, ask assholes to step outside and 90% of the time they back off. If they do come outside throw the first punch, keep your chin down and prepare for your hands to hurt like hell.

Also played Junior hockey for a bit so probably had a couple dozen fights from 13-20 on the ice. That's a lot trickier obviously cause you lock up with the other guys jersey and throw short jabs until he looks right at you then just throw over hands until one of you falls down. Honestly I'd say a lot of people over think fights, they're usually happen so fast and are over so quickly that both guys just throw blind punches hoping to knock the other guy good.
>>
>>36020007
>i made my older brother sterile

You're a piece of shit man

but yeah you're right
>>
>>36020118
tits or gtfo
>>
When untrained people fight they will always just try and grab you then punch. They'll hardly hurt you because you can't get much power into a punch when you can't move your body with it.

Best thing to do in a punch is to hit them first, and hit them with something they wouldn't expect like a left double jab or something.
>>
>>36020007
wrong. in my family it was ready to kill type shit. you put your hands on another and next thing we know someone has a knife up to their relative's throat. i came out with no fuckin scars and the least altercations within my family because i played it smart fuckinguglynigger.png
>>
>>36026491
That sucks dude. I bet you're a fuck up now because of your retard family.

All the best.
>>
>>36026503
actually everyone became that in some way that affected everyone else.

so when people talk about them fighting with their brothers constantly and what the reality of it is really like i just tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>36026521
What are you trying to say here?
>>
>>36026554
when people act like others don't understand the tribulation of something. or when people try and tell people off in such a way.

versus explaining it as it is in their reality and not associating what your path would be like if you were given those same instances.
>>
>>36024696
How many sets do you usually do?
>>
>>36019941
I nearly lose my hearing and start seeing white when the adrenaline kicks in, and feel absolutely no pain. I've been in fights during my martial arts career and later during weekends. I've never actually lost, because I often get the first hit in. Still wouldn't recommend, the feeling that comes when the adrenaline crashes is not very pleasant
>>
>>36018714
Do any non-meme martial art
>>
>>36018836
https://www.popworkouts.com/brad-pitt-fight-club-workout-tyler-durden/
>>
>>36018714
>>36018714
>get into muay thai/box
>spar
>????
>PROFIT
But seriously anon fighting someone is really cool, light spars help you to work out techniques and get sharper, and in full contact competitions well theres no better feel than overcoming an opponent
>>
>>36020007
>In return I made my older brother sterile
faggot
>>
>>36020497
this is very accurate and true.
regrets annon?
>>
>>36028801

Sometimes I get shivers and a bit nauseous when my mind wanders and I realize that I have little to no idea what kind of lasting impact my actions have left on other people. What kind of butterfly effect the violence I have been apart of has brought about.

I get sickened when I realize just how easy I could have killed someone or someone could have killed me.

That I can't even remember the faces, names or anything about the people's whose bodies I've damaged.

It fills me with dread and sadness that I may have very well killed someone, left someone paralyzed, brain damaged, who knows. It's not exactly like you peel someone off the ground to make sure they're okay. Nobody really calls 911 for the other parties after all is said and done.

When I walk down the street I see all these faces who mean nothing to me, but I have no idea that my face and my actions could be someone's entire world.

There are probably people out there wishing me great suffering and death, who may one day decide to take actions into their own hands.

And I'm not trying to make light of all of this, but that stupid street fighter movie quote "for me... it was just tuesday." Really leaves an empty feeling in my stomach.
>>
>>36028738
You've never been in a street fight or you're a fucking shithead. Whether you win or lose a fight it comes with an overbearing sense of shame that you are a grown ass civilised man acting like a petulant child. Violence is a tool for when your life is at stake, not for stupid bullshit like minor disagreements or someone disrespecting you. A mature person can brush that shit off because they don't need the validation of others from the threat of violence.
>>
File: 1.jpg (26 KB, 366x480) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
26 KB, 366x480
>>36020206
>>
>>36029330
sorry meant for
>>36020206
>>
>>36028609
>tfw forgotten what this feels like
>>
>>36019421
Seipus question, what does a fractured knuckle look and feel like? I think I fucked one up and never got it checked out. It's been a little over a month and it still hurts.
>>
>>36029252
that's some heavy stuff anon. what kind of background do you come from?
>>
File: 1443586223913.gif (1 MB, 312x240) Image search: [Google]
1443586223913.gif
1 MB, 312x240
Living in a shitty country and having too much pride I was constantly getting into fights. I fucking worshipped martial arts, even as a kid. I used to "workout" as a kid and learning shit about fighting from my dad. Thanks to those I never lost a fight as kid. I wanted to continue on winning so I started doing Muay Thai with great passion. It's been 2.5~ years and I've recently become the national champ in my weight division. Fighting is my favourite thing and I don't even feel hate or anger against people I fight, I see them as opponents and not being angry you put up a better fight. My best fight was a 1v5 which I have won but sadly people find it hard to believe.

Whatever, my latest fight;
>walking in the street with a friend
>Bump shoulders with a douche, I say 'oh sorry'
>He goes all "OMG DIPSHIT BE CARRFUL OR I'LL REKT YOUR FACE BITCH"
>This. fucking. overconfident. prick. I fucking hate people who are overconfident when they shouldn't be.
>"Well I'm standing right here you fucking moron, why don't you do so?"
>Douche looks angry
>Douche is angry
>He tries to hit me with a long ass swing
>I duck under and clinch the guy and ta daa he can't even freely move
>I elbow him in the upper head area and a knee to the liver and let him go
>He collapses
>We go away, I don't regret it.
>>
>>36018714
Bouncer here

Before I worked security, I had only been in a few minor altercations in school or amongst friends which were quickly broken up, but I was completely untrained, there fore the instinct was essentially flailing, grabbing, haymakers, and adrenaline dumps, which also meant I didn't remember many specific details of the fights, due to the lack of adrenal conditioning, it was almost like blacking out, full on fight or flight.

Since I graduated high school, discovered lifting, trained combatives, and have become a bouncer, the experience is exponentially different, I could elaborate more, but I'm not going to type it all out unless OP is genuinely interested and/or still even monitoring his thread
>>
>>36018714
Only been in 3 fights. All in middle school

>First year of grade 7
I said some guys girlfriend looked like a sloth (she had a corn field between her eyes), so his buddy went and told him that, and he snuck of behind me and hit me in the back of the head with his binder, almost knocking me the fuck out. I remember everything was blurry and I was stumbling trying to not fall over, and then he started punching me and I couldnt defend myself properly and got rekt in front of a crowd. I got him back (kinda) a few days later. I met him at his locker and grabbed him by the hoody and flinged him around and got him to the ground. I was too big of a pussy to throw punches tho. But he also started respecting me and never talked shit to me after that.
>>
>>36018714
don't be a dumb fuck, fighting should be the very last option in any alteraction. You shouldn't look for fights as everyone loses, no one comes out better off.
>you win, congrats on battery and assault charges
>you lose, congrats on your fucked up face
>>
>>36029586
I'm a barback and thank you for what you do. You make my job possible and safe. I'd buy you a drink if this wasn't the internet.
>>
>>36029734
Shit you guys are my favorite people in the industry, the most willing to do something when asked even if you don't have to and even though you already look busy as fuck, I'll buy YOU a drink after you finish changing the keg on tap 3, it just ran out
>>
>>36019923
Try to pick just 1 of them aand stick to it :)
>>
>>36019334
>Jagoff
Not Jack off?
also
>hitting girls is cool
>>
>>36029769
I mean, we are the busiest people in the venue by a longshot, but we don't come into work everyday wondering if some shithead with an attitude problem is gonna pull a knife or some shit. You guys have the riskiest job in the whole place.
>>
>>36020007
Yeah man, I grew up in a family of five boys, fights all the time made sure I fucked up anyone who tried shit in school. It blew my mind when I found out most people have never been in a fight. But fighting is dumb and a last option anyway so whatever
Also sterilising your brother is a shit bloke move
>>
>>36029794
Fair enough, I have dealt with a knife one time, since then I watch everyone's hands that I deal with very closely, which does add stress lol
>>
>>36020497
best post in the thread, 100% true
>>
>>36029816
Yeah man. In every place I've worked all the barbacks/bussers and security have all been bros with each other and hung out outside of work. You guys deal with the problems, we clean up all the puke and blood.
>>
>>36020118
It's not cool ,its fucking dangerous.
Stay out of mens business.
>>
>>36029252
thanks for your input. interesting perspective for sure
>>
File: 1455627863374-536241064.jpg (989 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
1455627863374-536241064.jpg
989 KB, 1456x2592
>>36029494
It'll feel warm, hard to move and if it just can't go beyond a certain point. Different anon, but got a boxer's fracture a while back and the little finger on my right hand is about 1cm shorter than the left, with a noticable raised arch at the side. Especially noticeable if I lower my finger and keep the rest up. Pic related.
>>
>>36018714
I used to black out when I fought.
>>
>>36020206
>blacking out during a fight
>they end up on the ground

You're a monarch victim m8
>>
>>36029499
Poor white trash dude who grew up in a Canadian trailer park.

Bullied when I was young because I was fat, different and weird.

Abusive family life.

Never was able to form close relationships.

My response to bullying was "listen, I don't like to use words, so if you keep going I'm going to punch you in the face." It wasn't until later in high school that people learned that they should generally stop talking at that point.

During high school some of the kids who dealt drugs hired me as protection. Guys who supplied those kids taught me how to avoid legal consequences for my actions.
>>
I don't understand how people black out during fights. I've only been in 3 but I won each one and have never had to throw a punch. I remember each one and I was pretty small. In one it was a 1 v 5 and I threw everyone to the ground before other people came to break up the fight.
>>
>>36029252
you talk like a fedora pretending to be in a lot of fights.
post pic of your scars you massive lying piece of shit
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.