[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here ever meet someone on /fit/? Shit like that happens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot (6).png (801 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (6).png
801 KB, 1920x1080
Anyone here ever meet someone on /fit/? Shit like that happens over on /soc/ a lot, i hear.

Did he/she lift?

Was it awkward seeing someone else, who frequently visits this japanese sushi restaurant image board?
>>
File: 1453044094708.gif (2 MB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
1453044094708.gif
2 MB, 245x180
I don't kiss and tell
>>
>>36009034
So, is that a yes?
>>
>>36009050
maybe
>>
I would like to. I need better friends. My current crop doesn't get my humor and they are flakey.

I'm all alone.

I go to UCF.
>>
>>36008592

No but I do save mastests photos for the inevitable cute dead guys .com thread
>>
TELL DAD TELL DAD TELL DAD TELL DAD TELL DAD TELL DAD TELL DAD TELL DAD TELL DAD TELL DAD TELL DAD TELL DAD TELL DAD TELL DAD TELL DAD TELL DAD TELL DAD TELL DAD TELL DAD TELL DAD
>>
>>36008592
Why would I want to hang out with an autist?
>>
File: DHPxSTx.jpg (157 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
DHPxSTx.jpg
157 KB, 1440x2560
>>36009096

You are probably not that funny.
>>
Some of my friends used to or still visit the 4chans I think some of them visit fit. Who the fuck cares
>>
>>36009096
Lmaoo im at BC cause I'm a failure
>>
I wish I met fitizens too. My friends aside from my team members, half of which are also skellingtons, are all skinny autist skellingtons with no interest in lifting. Where are the swole gymbros at
>>
It'd be neat to make some /fit/ friends. Post age, location, gender, and training style. I'll start

Male, 21, Boston, Olympic LWeightlifting
>>
>>36008592
i once found out that a guy in my gym is browsing fit (saw it on his smartphone)

I striked up a conversation but turned out we had nothing in common except /fit

Dude was normal kind of guy, working at a bank and trying to better his life. A tad boring for my taste.

It wasnt awkward or anything, it was funny meeting someone who lurks here too, but yeah i didnt really like him that much desu
>>
I met a taller fitizen during the time manlet meme blew up. It was pretty annoying.

>yeah youre stronger cause manlet
>yeah you have it easier cause you can eat less manlet
>you look better cause manlet frame

I let it slide cause besides the memes we went out and had fun. I would carry my gf on my back often so he tried to copy me with the girl he was dating. He busted his ass and flung her 10ft forward. Scarred her face and broke her nose when she faceplanted the asphalt.

I havnt seen him since.
>>
>>36009117
Because you are one too?
>>
>>36009166
And you didn't get to know him because...?
>>
File: 1453142062556.gif (583 KB, 305x169) Image search: [Google]
1453142062556.gif
583 KB, 305x169
>>36009188
>He busted his ass and flung her 10ft forward. Scarred her face and broke her nose when she faceplanted the asphalt.
>>
There a few guys at my gym that probably browse /fit/, but I wouldnt ask
>>
I accidentally recruited 5 reddit girls to /fit/ :/
>>
>>36009277
Why not?
>>
>>36009188
That's actually a pretty good story
>>
>>36009303
There's nothing wrong with this but I could see it getting annoying if they're constantly spouting memes. If they just keep the memes to themselves mostly it'd probably be cool though.
>>
>>36009303
Good man. We need more grills on this god forsaken board to balance out with all the disgusting traps.
>>
I went to LA once and planned on lifting at Arnold's outdoor weight pen on muscle beach venice.

I tried to organize a /fit/ meetup, but the only person who came was a nice guy from /soc/. He was skellymode but friendly though and I taught him to squat; he apparently still lifts

All in all we were both able to contain our spaghetti despite the awkward circumstances and it turned out pretty cool.
>>
File: 1453327099487.jpg (39 KB, 254x344) Image search: [Google]
1453327099487.jpg
39 KB, 254x344
>>36009365
>traps
>disgusting
>>
>>36009381
Good story anon, you guys still in contact?
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 640x637
mothergoose and I are still friends

we'll meet up one day
>>
>>36009389
every once in a while we'll text and say hey, but we live on opposite sides of the country so otherwise not really
>>
>>36009415
Still, good on ya to teach him the squat.
>>
>>36009305
HEY DUDE DO YOU GO ON A HOMOEROTIC, ANONYMOUS LIFTING FORUM ON THE INTERNET?
>>
>>36009460
So? They'll laugh and say yes, you're a femanon, just go for it.
>>
>>36009229
we just didnt have the same "vibrations"

He works at a bank has a gf hes had for 3 years and generally just seemed boring.

I smoke weed all day, train muay thai and half-ass my sociology bachelor. We just didnt fit

(non-native speaker here, dont know how to express it better)
>>
>>36009475
EAT SHIT
>>
>>36009592
Not even giving it a chance ain't cool
>>
>>36009913
what are you even talking about

i dont care if its rude, i want to surround myself with people i like and that i think will bring me further in life in the direction i want to go to

What gives him the right to get to know me better? Answer me that question
>>
>>36010191
What right do you take to not get to know him better?
>>
>>36009034
> implying that dyel body is attractive
>>
>>36010220
Post attractive bod then
>>
>>36008592
I've seen spergs at the gym before who I'm 99% sure were from /fit/

One was a fat autismo who got in my face when i asked how many sets he had left despite the fact that he was doing work sets of 1 plate and kept stopping to talk to his friend who was hogging the other power rack to talk about how he "looked up good form on the internet"

The other was this pretty chill asian dude who was a bit spergly but at least had decent lifts. Was about 5'9ish and squatted just under 3 plate for reps. Talked to him every once in a while and he recognized that I was doing SS. That said asians in SoCal are a lot more likely to be memespouting redditors than /fit/izens or miscers
>>
>>36010208
my right of free choice as to who i pick as a friend

you should not carry weaklings out of pity
>>
>>36009188
lanklets are worse than manlets in my experience as an average 6' feller
>>
>>36008592
I've met like 20 people that use or have used 4chan in the past. only one from /fit though. Seriously. Just talk about Gainz and Zyzz, people will talk about.

Now if you're thinking
>I'd never discuss that in public

You're a beta ass bitch

A true alpha makes others feel gays as fuck for not being apart of this group
>>
>>36010325
You're getting trolled really hard dude, just stop replying
>>
>>36010355
Yep, talking with someone about fit related stuff is pretty nice
>>
>>36008592
I saw someone in a meetup pic that I knew. It made me cringe
>>
>>36010394
Where
>>
>>36009592
>my sociology bachelor
heh, enjoy working retail for the rest of your life.
>>
>>36010394
Pic?
>>
>>36010628
im german and will do another bachelor afterwards

university is free here
>>
>>36009096
You in Orlando? Saint cloud here, but I'm not in school.
>>
>>36008592
Co worker browses misc and i showed him /fit/ fun times actually
>>
>>36009188
>He busted his ass and flung her 10ft forward.
He has learned
>>
I was going to meet up with a german anonette but we kinda lost contact
>>
I met up with a really cool dude from /fit/, we lifted together quite a few times. Very nice guy, always motivated, loved to hear good info on exercise and usually had something to give back too.

He also met with another fitizen but that one was a girl and they were banging after like 20 seconds, it was hilarious. I think they still see each other every now and then.

I also banged a chunky arab chick from fit who wanted to lose her virginity to someone with abs, it was pretty shit for me but glad I could make someone's dream come true.
>>
>>36008592
I met someone on here one time we just hanged out and smoked weed while watching EDM music videos at my house then when to the bar and went our separate ways

It was awkward at first but when we broke the ice that we both smoked we got along great after that
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.