[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe Your Average Day's Eating /Fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 27
File: Tammy-Jung.jpg (54 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Tammy-Jung.jpg
54 KB, 615x409
>>
pussy xD
>>
>>35999037
Average is generally 2 meals a day because I'm not hungry.

Weekday Breakfast is generally peanut butter, banana, multigrain waffle sammich, and some oats.
Dinner is generally protein heavy, but it varies a lot. Tonight is pasta with ground turkey.

Weekend breakfast is almost always eggs and turkey bacon breakfast tacos.

I will generally eat something for lunch, but it's pretty light. Something like a chicken sandwich.

Dinner's don't change. Protein heavy. Last night was Turkey Burgers, with sauteed onions, bacon, and swiss cheese.

In all honesty, I'd have a decent diet if I could eat more consistently. I'd also stop being on the line of skele/otter
>>
>>35999037
Breakfast
bagel/ breakfast cereal in the morning with a fruit and coffee

Lunch
sandwich/pre-made lunch meal/ with protein bar and fruit

Dinner
what ever I feel like for dinner, as long as it's decently healthy

I'm 6'3, 180lb, and I almost always hit 2.5k-3k calories, and I lift so I don't really gain fat. I think if people were just more cognizant of what they we're eating they wouldn't really need to worry about eating "perfectly"
>>
Breakfast: Quest bar, cup of greek yogurt

Lunch: usually a chicken pita or chicken breast with carrots or chicken salad

Dinner: usually chicken breast with carrots or lean ground beef with onions and peppers

snacks usually consist of greek yogurt, beef jerky, peanut butter, cashews.
>>
>>35999037
>wake up, bowl of oats with banana and greek yogurt
>brown rice, eggs and veggies for lunch
>another bowl of oats with banana around 4
>low carb meal for dinner, 1 chicken breast with broccoli, beans and spinach usually
>>
>>35999127
>Last night was Turkey Burgers, with sauteed onions, bacon, and swiss cheese.
Fuck me that sounds tasty asf
>>
>>35999152
P O R T L A N D
O
R
T
L
A
N
D
>>
>1 cup oatmeal with honey, cinnamon, hemp seeds, 24 oz of whole milk for breakfast
>wait an hour or so, go get a bacon and egg sandwich on an everything bagel, eat it with a small carton of orange juice. will also have a snack with it. the tomato basil flavored harvest snaps lentil crisps taste amazing and have pretty good macros, 1 bag has similar macros to drinking a chocolate nesquik
>wait a few hours, eat bodybuilding chiken seasoned with garlic and red pepper, with basmati rice and sometimes brocolli or kale. also have more milk
>wait, eat more of the same and more milk
>dinner is either more of the same or some other meat with potatoes and kale or broccoli and more milk

i'm 6'2 and about 205 lbs, running SS going to switch to TM soon. i'm pretty much trying to copy Alan Thrall's diet update video he made a few months ago
>>
>fug i guess i'll eat this shake
>not enough time to prep lunch i guess i'll buy something from wawa or some shit
>wher ethe fuck is the caloric information for this chicken tendies sandwich from wawa
>alright time for some chops and eggs now that i'm home
>what the fuck I still have 1k calories to go i just want to sleep
>>
File: VascFeb062016.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
VascFeb062016.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
Breaky: 160g Oats + 25g Whey + 10g Flax
goto gym
PostWorkout: Sardines + Banana
Lunch: 30g Oats + 30g whey + 30g Red Bran + 10g Flax + 10g green veggie powder (pretty much vit A)
Dinner: 240g Chicken Breast + 350g brown rice + 30g dehydrated veggies + 85g frozen veggies + 10g of spices (this is my salt intake for the day and makes dinner feel like a cheat meal)
Snacks: black coffee + oats whenever hungry

My goal is to avoid salt and simple carbs, I literally am a social outcast and everyone gives me shit at work for eating water and oats erryday. But they are all average therefore their opinions are are shite.

In his greatest sacrifice man finds his greatest pleasure.
>>
>>35999037
Breakfast
Oats, PB, milk, multivitamin & fish oil

Meal 1
Usually rice, veggies and some ground beef casserole (or a fatty/ budget cut meat)

Meal 2
Chicken, cheese and potato bake, rice, veggies

Preworkout meal
Cliff bar (or similar) and Green tea

Post workout
Shake with 1.5 scoops,creatine, PB, Oats and a banana

Meal 3
Same as meal 1

Usually eat around 3200-3600 cals
>>
>>35999037
A portion of spaghetti and then a tin of tuna or 500g of quark.
>>
>>35999272
You need to eat more food senpai
>>
>>35999037
Breakfast:
>3 to 4 eggs, scambled
>2 slices of ham
>toasted wholewheat bread, lightly buttered
>throw in some cucumber slices to deceive myself that I'm eating "healthy"
Lunch:
>granola bar
>protein shake (but it doesn't count as a meal)
Dinner:
>fried rice with strips of chicken breast
>plate of steamed vegetables
>side variations of salmon/fish
>>
For breakfast I have two bananas and a bowl of oats with one scoop of whey protein. For lunch I eat eggs and toast. In between lunch and dinner I eat broccoli and almonds. For dinner I brown a pound of ground beef and mix it with some rice and spices and shit. At around 8 I make a shake with two scoops of whey, peanut butter, half of a banana and whole milk.

I take supplements whenever I remember I haven't taken them yet.
>>
>Breakfast
Nothing
>Lunch
Nothing
>Dinner
my caloric intake for the day

srsly, depending on the persons preferences, IF is amazing.
>>
Weekdays
>skip breakfast
>chicken, small red potatoes, broc, carrot sticks, orange juice, banana for lunch
>dinner whatever, usually something fairly simple. Sometimes a carnation chocolate instant breakfast for the milk.

Weekend
>Either skip breakfast or some cinnamon raisin toast with peanut butter and one of those chocolate breakfast drinks
>eggs of some type for lunch
>Roast with with family/friends for supper and lots of red wine
>>
>>35999037
Wake up
>eat 3-5 cookies
Shower
>eat 4 packets of oatmeal + coffee
Start work
>drink 1L of water
Lunch Break
>1 bowl of ramen noodles + 1L water
Pre-workout
>1 can of Alphaghetti + 1L water, some raisins
Post-workout
>2 cups of jasmine rice + 1can of tuna 1L water
Last meal
>1 gatorade
>>
File: CE65CFXUkAE4t9X.jpg (22 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
CE65CFXUkAE4t9X.jpg
22 KB, 575x323
>cookies
>ramen
>>
>>35999127
Decent diet? How the fuck do people rationalize unhealthy diets like this as decent?

>2017
>being his delusional
>pick one
>>
>>35999422
Yup. Performing an experiment to see how shredded I can stay while eating like this for a month.
>>
>>35999449
Nigga what? Seriously what?

Are you one of those faggots that believe that if you don't eat Chicken, brown rice, and broccoli every meal, then you're an unhealthy amerifat?
>>
>all these skeletons ITT
>>
>>35999449
cmon m8, we live in a world, where I eat a regular chicken sandwich, a protein bar, and a banana, and I'm labeled a "health nut" by my co-workers.
>>
>>35999272
are you eating whole or ground flax? if ground, cut down on it (google cyanide ground flax), if whole, u know it has no nutritional value right? just fibre going through you whole
>>
>>35999476
Nope, if you don't eat a varied diet with plenty of veggies, legumes, fruits, nuts, and whole grains, it's pretty shitty.
>>
>>35999037
No meat for me, because I care about the lives of animals
>>
>>35999482
That's insane to me. Those people must be beyond ignorant and out of touch with the science and research on diets.

Or they probably just don't give a shit.
>>
File: 1430337236152.jpg (135 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1430337236152.jpg
135 KB, 800x600
>>35999499
This motherfucker tho

lol
>>
>>35999522
Enjoy your chronic illness and cancer matey.
>>
>breakfast
rye toast or everything bagel, with cream cheese
french toast occasionally on weekends

>lunch
calorie heavy vegetarian sandwich on rye, or leftover fried rice (usually vegetarian)

>snacks, throughout day
unactivated almonds, broccoli/carrots with dressing

>daily salad
kale or spinach, with beets, sometimes mushrooms, and feta cheese

>dinner
either
-brown rice with salmon
-fried rice (usually vegetarian)
-fried noodle dish
typical vegetables for the above three are carrots, broccoli, celery, and mushrooms

on rare occasion, hamburger or steak

protein shake with cow milk daily, with added flaxseed, hempseed, chia seed, and ceylon cinnamon
>>
File: 1430638133747.jpg (14 KB, 369x277) Image search: [Google]
1430638133747.jpg
14 KB, 369x277
>>35999536
Enjoy growing old and dying of a cold, faggot.
>>
>>35999397
Jesus dude all of that is terrible
>>
whey shake and oatmeal

tuna

chicken breast or steak

vegetables

cutting blows
>>
>>35999559
My immune system is actually pretty solid. Haven't been sick in over a year, such for a teacher is an impressive fest considering everyone else getting sick.
Healthy diet, exercise, adequate sleep, and good social relations maximize immunity.

Any other base attempts at willful ignorance?
>>
File: 1453941850084.jpg (105 KB, 780x505) Image search: [Google]
1453941850084.jpg
105 KB, 780x505
>wake up 7:45
>work is at 8.
>take fish oil pills, bronkaid, ibuprofen
>rush out door.
>get to work 10 minutes late.
>I'm a professional, could show up to office 30 minutes late no one would care, I'm salary, have my own office, but not my own secretary, sorta sucks, share her with other mid level managers in the office.
>lunch at noon
>either home made salmon chowder or venison chili, my meals are prepped on Sunday's for the week.
>off work at 430.
>pre workout shake.
>hit gym
>post workout shake.
>home
>dinner is either a prepped meal if I'm feeling lazy, or if I have time I'll cook something delicious. Yesterday made patty melt with lamb burger, caramelized onions, rye bread, Swiss cheese, spinach, mushrooms.
>smoke pot, watch TV, play video games, in bed by 10 pm.
>>
>Breakfast
Oats made with milk, banana and a cup of tea

>lunch
Usually a meal from local hipster joint includes, rice, quinoa, kale, beets, corn, legumes, broccoli

>supper
Varies, could be milk and cereal, could be slice of pizza and various fruits veggies, could be a frozen food, could be leftover dish I made if I was lazy, maybe a apple, spinach, ginger smooth plus snacks.

>dinner
Turkey sandwich with cheese, spinach, tomato, mayo on whom wheat bread.

Most only drink water and another cup of tea in the morning. Feel great.
>>
File: 1430641072450.jpg (38 KB, 279x318) Image search: [Google]
1430641072450.jpg
38 KB, 279x318
>>35999596
Yeah, son. My diet is apparently shit, but let me tell you something, my immune system is actually pretty solid. Haven't been sick in over two fucking years faggot, such for a teacher is an impressive fest (probably meant feat but your immune system doesn't mean you can fucking spell) considering everyone else [is] getting sick. Shitty diet, exercise, adequate sleep, and good social relations maximize immunity.

Go ahead and argue your ignorance faggot. Seriously, say anything.
>>
Breakfast:
half cup oats
5 eggs
coconut oil to cook with

Snack:
quest bar
sprouted grain roll

Lunch: kale and chicken salad from panera bread no dressing, feta cheese for fat macros.

dinner: 10oz steak, 2 spoonfulls of guacamole.

I work as a waiter for 8 hours a day +cardio and gym time. I am also on a EC stack for my cut.
>>
>>35999485
its ground that I get at bulk barn, 10g isn't that much, like a tablespoon.
I am trying my best not to have to supplement anything... only thing I am having trouble hitting 100% is potassium (I am lacking leafy greens), need to find ways to introduce that shit
>>
Wake up around 2PM
>Smoothie of 1/2lb spinach, 1 banana, 1/2 carrots, dash of cinnamon, dash of instant coffee, 1 berry 5hour energy, loads of ice cubes
>Glass of diet coke/rum
Work 4PM-830PM
>Coffee and sunflower seeds
9PM Back to work till 2AM
Go home
>Oats and sri racha
>Rum and diet coke
>Sometimes canned tuna with hot sauce

Be an poor an alcoholic, an still healthy(?)
>>
>>35999637
Anything
>>
File: 1430636649751.jpg (297 KB, 701x701) Image search: [Google]
1430636649751.jpg
297 KB, 701x701
>>35999650
YEAH THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT YOU BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER. GET CAPSLOCKED ON BITCH. NOT TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY DIET NOW HUH FAGGOT?!
>>
Not enough. I suck at eating, taking in loads of calories is hard and I don't understand how fatties eat so much without being sick.
>>
>>35999325
I wake up at 6 so I need to eat something at lunch or I'm starving.
>>
>>35999037
>This is my genetics!
>>
>>35999037
Breakfast:
1/3 cup of each: Kornflakes,cheerios and krispies
1 spoon of oats
half cup of blackberrys
cocoa with banana and milk (all liquefied)
some cinamon

meal:
180 gr of protons (meat, chicken, sammon, you name it)
1 cup of brocoli
1 cup of carrots
[spoiler] 60 gr of bread[/spoiler]
avocado and some salsa i make
6 mooshrooms

dinner:
This is more of a wild card, sometimes i eat spaguetti, sweat potato, protons, or just [spoiler]bread and cheese[/spoiler]
>>
>>35999037
Depends on the day. Right now I'm eating like garbage on the weekends (not so much on quantity of calories, but still probably eating too much).

During the week usually two full meals and and a snack (eat at cafeteria at university).

Usually a vegetable wrap (zucchini, carrots, squash, pickles, onions, lettuce) and sometimes cheese and/or bacon, some potatoes (probably too many potatoes, but been cutting back significantly the last few weeks), whatever the "vegan" station has (usually rice or couscous with something that is actually delicious on it that is usually a combination of vegetables and tofu, sometime beans), and then if they have something else at one of the stations that is good like veggies (okra, corn etc.) or an omelet with vegetables if they are making omelets. Some times I make a side salad.

I usually cram this into a smallish to go box that the school provides as part of the meal plan so I'm limited on quantity that I can fit in the box.

I eat this twice a day.

I have coffee everyday for breakfast (nothing fancy, sugar free, 2% milk), sometimes a bagel with fat free cream cheese (maybe once a week).

For the snacks in between I may have something before I grab my to go plate like about 1&1/2 slices of pizza (they cut it really small in the cafeteria), a baked potato, pasta with vegetables, or if they have something else that I don't want to get cold on my way back to my apartment. I usually only do this after I hit the gym or do a workout outside, but sometimes I skip it. So 2-4 times a week.

But the last three weeks I've eaten like garbage on the weekends (microwave foods, some candy like licorice).
>>
>>36001901
>1&1/2 slices of pizza (they cut it really small in the cafeteria)

By this I mean they slice it to about 16 slices, so 3 is equal to 1&1/2 from somewhere like Dominos.

I need to up my brotein intake too.

I should add that I throw red meat in once a week.
>>
Breakfast
1 cup oats in 1 cup almond milk, cut up banana, handful of blue berries, two spoon full of peanut butter, 3 spoon full ground flax
Erry day

Lunch , usually left over chicken or steak with veggies, sometimes just a chicken Cesar salad, or big can of tuna and veggies, or 3 eggs and spinach

Usually snack two times a day. Banana, apple, oranges, veggies, pistachios or almonds.

Gallon of water

Dinner chicken and rice, veggies. Steak and rice, veggies, or some tortellini and spinach with cauliflower

Keep it simple...
>>
>>35999037
No breakfast.
2-3 slices of mini pizza(i work at a pizza joint)
helf a fifth of vodka and OJ/
>>
Every day for me starts with a Yoplait 100 calorie pack of yogurt and a bowl of Quaker weight loss oatmeal. Comes out to 260 calories every day and it keeps me pretty full for a good stretch of time.

Skip lunch usually due to work. Don't work enough hours for them to legally owe me a lunch break. I don't really miss it though, since it would get in the way of the gym. I go as soon as I leave work.

If it's a gym day, have my 2 scoops of protein shake after. If it's not a gym day, I go home and have a salad if I have the stuff for it, or fish. Sometimes both.

Dinner started off being like 50/50, but now it's like 70/30, eating and not eating. But I blame that on my social life suddenly picking up. What I do eat is a shit shoot though, since I still live with my parents. Homemade dinner isn't usually too awful, but they had pizza tonight and I insisted on getting Subway for myself. Felt pretty good mang. I know it isn't the best thing to be eating but it's better than pizza.

>Wheat bread
>Roast beef
>mozzarella
>toasted
>PLENTY of lettuce
>good chunk of spinach
>banana peppers
>onions
>salt and pepper
>mustard
Would eat again. Glad I got the footlong and saved half of it. Captcha was sandwiches, one of them was a Subway sandwich lol
>>
File: snack.png (462 KB, 857x603) Image search: [Google]
snack.png
462 KB, 857x603
>>35999037
>>
File: snack5k.jpg (228 KB, 710x1062) Image search: [Google]
snack5k.jpg
228 KB, 710x1062
>>36002036
>>
>>35999601
this sounds like a cozy life desu, what do you do anon?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (71 KB, 834x456) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
71 KB, 834x456
>>35999037
Eat 95% clean. Listen to my body and what it wants. Mostly high carb, moderate fat, moderate protein.
>>
File: mypick.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
mypick.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
>>36002036
>>36002046
>>
File: Screenshot (62).png (241 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (62).png
241 KB, 1920x1080
>>
File: multifood_2016-02-08_1.png (3 MB, 1284x968) Image search: [Google]
multifood_2016-02-08_1.png
3 MB, 1284x968
>brehs
>>
File: 2155231188.jpg (85 KB, 506x559) Image search: [Google]
2155231188.jpg
85 KB, 506x559
>>35999678
YEAH TELL THAT TRASH ASS NIGGA WHAT'S GOOD
>>
File: multifood_2016-01-31_1.png (3 MB, 1284x968) Image search: [Google]
multifood_2016-01-31_1.png
3 MB, 1284x968
>>36002063
>brehs
>>
>>36002079
FUCK YEAH
>>
File: multifood_2016-01-01_1.png (1 MB, 640x968) Image search: [Google]
multifood_2016-01-01_1.png
1 MB, 640x968
>>36002063
>>36002085
> >brehs
>brehs
>>
>>35999037
Considering that i'm currently broke:

No breakfast

Lunch is diced chicken in diced tomato sauce with curry spices and some onion with Basmati rice and some steamed vegetables (on special and I'm lazy and tired from work and gym both)

Dinner is the same thing.

Snacks are Bananas and Apples.

Only just started eating healthy 2 weeks ago. Once I get used to this and get paid more I can expand and eat more delicious things
>>
>>35999037
That picture made my stomachs churn.
>I'm just gonna eat a cheese block and dozen doghnuts washed down with a fanta.
I still have to eat another 800 cal today...
>>
>>35999272
time to bulk family
>>
Uh, today I ate Weet - Bix for breakfest, some butter chicken curry for lunch with a glass of Pepsi Max then just a few biccies before dinner. Drink water throughout the day.
>>
>>35999310
Fish every day, or just today? Here, the cost of some fish is waaay over the top.
>>
>>36003130
It varies. I'd sometimes make chicken thighs or pig liver.
>>
>>36002118
She has no taste honestly. If I were going to blow 9000 calories on a day and get diabetes, I'd pick a much better selection than that. Can't believe she'd choose to be fat for trash-tier junk like ramen, cheetos, frozen waffles, nasty packaged cake donuts, KRAFT MAC AND CHEESE?
>>
Breakfast:
4 eggs (if boiled, with a can of tuna and some mayo, mustard and a little pickle) (if pan fried with some veggie) (mostly onion), one slice of bread, black tea
Lunch:
300 chicken breast, 125 g. of white rice, some veggies (usually frozen)
Dinner:
200g.of greek yogurt, 1 table spoon of cherry jam.

I don't really lift (can't go to gym) but already lost 5 kg (from 95 to 89,5) eating like this for one and a half month. I love that I never feel hungry yet never pig out like back in the days
>>
>>35999272
No one asked for a photo of your fucked up body. Jesus Christ, what is wrong with your naval? Why are your nipples like dinner plates? Why are you shaving your torso? Are you transitioning?
>>
>>35999037
One scramble egg and one slice of whole wheat bread for the entire day and 3 litters of coffee
>>
breakfast
>bowl of oatmeal

post-workout
>whey protein shake with whole milk, peanut butter, and bananas

lunch
>96% lean ground beef burger with no bun and no cheese

dinner
>peanut butter and banana sandwich

post-work snack
>peanut butter and banana sandwich
>>
Breakfast/pre-workout:
>7 brotein cookies
>3 cups of coffee

Lunch/post-workout:
>2 brazil nuts
>2 cups of coffee

Dinner:
>Chicken breast
>Brussel sprouts
>>
>>35999037
2 eggs 2 egg whites prosciutto 2 pieces toast 2 cups coffee

Pasta chicken/beef/turkey vegetables

Protein shake

Greek yogurt banana/blueberries
Peantbutter on one slice bread

8oz raw tilapia (cooked)
Kale/spinach/broccoli/brussel sprouts
Bread

Banana

Pasta
Chicken
Vegetables
Yogurt
>>
Wake up at 10, drink energy drink, eat bag of chips. Play vidya games until like 4 p.m.
Go out to restaurant or order takeout, eat that, play more games, skip dinner. Drink and smoke while playing games/listen to music till 2 a.m.

Be 5 foot 11 125 pounds.

Why do I do that to myself?
>>
>>36006805
Why are you lurking /fit/?
>>
>>35999037

> banana with 3tbsp PB and 2tbsp milled flax seed, also some vitamins every third day - a multi, a joint supplement, and selenium [I have an old knee injury]

> handful of walnuts

> 1 cup baked veggies with olive oil, and a hummus and spinach tortilla

> rice, frozen veggies, salmon

About 1400 calories/day, with some variation like shrimp or spicy tofu instead of salmon, and occasionally cereal for breakfast
>>
>>36006859
Because I don't want to play games right now.

Also I like to think that someday I'll be /fit/ aswell.
>>
>>36006879
Then go do, breh. Let this be your first day on the way to making it. Get a plan, better diet to follow and a exercise program, and start right now.
>>
>>36006922
I have nowhere to begin. I physically can't eat very much. And I've got no energy to run or workout which is actually shit since I'm in my prime.

Longest I've tried to eat clean and do some sort of physical routine was only for a month.

The damage I've done is too great.
>>
>>36006956
I'll just get roids in a year or two and bulk the fuck up.

Whatever.
>>
>>36006956
This is why I hate fat people
> I want to change
> I refuse to do anything to change because it's uncomfortable for me

Bitch, do what you can and start from there ,even if you can only run for five minutes, if you do that every day you'll improve
Don't be a piece of shit.
>>
>>36006956
>The damage I've done is too great.
No

Go on Gomad if you can't eat. Liquid cals can help a lot when skelly. Kick energy drinks. That shit drains your adrenal glands and leave you exhausted between dosages. Go without caffeine for a while too, and let the cals you eat be the thing that gives you energy. You can't mantain any physical exercise regime without backing it up with food. You need to eat your energy, no way around it.
>>
>Breakfast: 6-10 pancakes with 1/2 cup + of syrup, eggs, bacon or sausage. Big coffee with lots of sugar.
>Snacks before lunch: Whatever I can get my hands on. I can polish off a jar or two of peanut butter in a day, one spoonful at a time.
>Lunch: Usually fast food or a big sandwich with lots of chips, some soda, whatever.
>Dinner: I can polish off an entire tray of enchiladas or a whole meatloaf or whatever.
>>
>>36006993
I see. I'll stop drinking energy drinks.
>>36006990
Did you even read my post? I'm skeleton, not hamplanet.
>>
>>36007043

how hard are you bulking/roiding, brah?

not wanting to call you out if not, asking out of honest interest.
>>
>>35999037
>2 scoops of whey for breakfast
>3 pre cooked 110 calorie 21g protein chicken breasts with sauce for lunch
>same thing for dinner
Random other shit to fill up the rest of my protein and 1500 calories
>>
>tfw /fit/ lied to me ... again
http://healthyenough.net/calorie-counting/
>>
>>36006990
Running is so harmful to a fat person they might as well keep eating.
>>
>Breakfast: Three eggs, wheat toast with peanut butter, potatoes and whole milk
>Lunch: Turkey and chicken sandwich with lettuce and tomato (Chips if I feel like a piggy)
>Dinner: Varies heavily because I cook/eat with my neighbors

I try my best not to snack.
>>
File: 1453320900590.gif (807 KB, 640x440) Image search: [Google]
1453320900590.gif
807 KB, 640x440
>>36002063
>>36002085
>>36002094

>always eating at the PC
>>
Breakfast
>Banana
>oatmeal
>possibly some eggs but not always

Lunch and Dinner
>Some form of chicken and carbs
>today I made kung pao chicken, have enough for tonight and tomorrow
>After that maybe just chicken and rice for a few days
>Then maybe the ground beef I have in my freezer

Snack
>peanuts or an avocado, that's how I get my fats

>protein shake if I haven't gotten enough protein

I don't track my calories at all, just go off of feel, I probably should but I don't so whatever
>>
>>36007273
Where else would you eat?
>>
Eat until it hurts 5x a day
>>
>>36007148

I weigh 400lbs. I'm obese.
>>
>>35999037
>Breakfast
Greek Yogurt and Coffee

>Lunch
During the work week I eat the Atkins or Healthy Choice frozen meals, or some other pre-prepared meal I pick up at the store.

>Dinner
A source of protein: beef, chicken, fish, etc.
Veggies, and a starch like potatos, rice, couscous, or something else.

For a cheat meal I'll order a large meat lovers from pizza hut, douse it in ranch and shotgun that shit.
>>
>>36007062

That's even worse, you don't even have to lug around extra weight, you literally just have to eat more calories.
What a piece of shit.
>>
File: 1425782048272.jpg (10 KB, 238x286) Image search: [Google]
1425782048272.jpg
10 KB, 238x286
caesar salad
brotein shake
an assload of broccoli
some variety of chicken

>tfw losing 10lbs a month

we boolin
>>
>>36008808
I'll slit your throat neck.
>>
>>36009062
How? You don't have the energy to run five minutes. Come back here when you're eating right and lifting heavy, pleb.
>>
>>35999037
I'm on break at my fast food job. Microwaved a can of black beans, cartoned eggs, spinach, and broccoli from salad bar (which nobody ever touches). 30g slivered almonds, bottle of milk. Two large glasses of water.

All my co workers are acting like I'm eating a roadkilled cat.
>>
Still really new at this. Been slowly changing my food habits. The only real routine I have right now is for breakfast and lunch.

Breakfast: two eggs, half an avacado. Glass of water. Or for variety pancake with oats, smothered in blue berries and sometimes yogurt.

Lunch: Kale and Spinach salad, I switch from avacado oil dressing to mrditerranean dressings depending on the day.

Dinner: Never anything steady. Always has veg and turkey though. Need to work on this.
>>
breakfast:
>implying

lunch:
>4 pieces of chicken breast, 100g protein
>2 servings brown rice
>2 servings vegetables

dinner:
>roast chicken
>mashed potatoes
>gravy
>vegetables

My diet is shit but I'm shit too so it works.
>>
>>36007501
Me too.

Breakfast:
>Blueberry Eggos + 1/2 cup sugar free syrup + 14g margarine.
or
>3 eggs, 2 whole wheat toast, 14g margarine
or
>some fuckass protein shake

Lunch:
>leftovers from dinner before
or
>salad from chick-fil-a

Dinner:
>8 oz. protein (chicken or pork usually) grilled
>half an onion
>beans
>brown rice

or

>6 oz. protein
>whole grain pasta
>some cheese'n'shit

snacks:
>protein shakes
>cigarettes
>sadness

I'm averaging 2000 cals on off-days, 2500 on gym days. Down to 385 in the last 3 1/2 weeks.
Fuck dying fat.
>>
>>35999037

Breakfast
6 eggs
Brotien Shake: peanut butter, banana, oats, honey, and milk

1st meal
7 oz fish
Broccoli
Almonds

2nd meal
7oz fish
Broccoli
Almonds

3rd
7oz chicken
Almonds
Broccoli

4th
7oz chicken
Almonds
Broccoli

Before bed
6 eggs
Cottage cheese
>>
I'm a wagekek now so these days it's:

Breakfast:
>Protein shake on gymday
>Cornflakes on non-gymday
>Vitamin C tablet

Lunch:
>Ham sandwich
>Banana
>Wafer biscuit

Dinner:
>Meat, veg and carbs, in some form

On weekends:
>Usually more meat and fuller meals
>>
>>35999037
>breakfast
4 fried eggs with half an onion and half a red pepper
coffee

>lunch/dinner
Sometimes I slit it into 2 dishes, depending on how much time I've got

300g brown rice, 300g chicken
a tea or two
>in a mean time
50g nuts, 40g linseed oil, usually 2 more coffees, and plenty of water

>tfw bulking
>>
>>36009355
Thats a lot of god damn meat, fatass
>>
>>36009355
God damn that looks clean. Do you eat the cottage cheese with the eggs, or just with a spoon? I've been using it to replace regular-ass cheese in lots of scenarios but I don't know how to beast it in like that without vomiting.
>>
>>36009409
Add a teaspoon of honey

You are welcome
>>
>Breakfast

Coffee

>Lunch

Pasta dish

>Dinner

Steak and chips
>>
>>36009418
.. While I've got you, how do you prep your fish? I feel like I could use a change from grilled chicken or pork chops.
>>
>>36009453
I cook it in a pressure cooker
It only takes 2 min
Rarely add seasoning
If you want to add some flavoring, cook in a pan with pineapple juice and chunks
Fruits go fantastic with fish
>>
>>35999037
>Breakfast: 2 waffles or 3 pancakes with peanut butter and black coffee. \
I'm going to switch it to 2 hard boiled eggs toast ham and black coffee tho
>Lunch: some protein (chicken breast, meat, half a burrito, meat and pasta, etc) and tons of veggies (egg plant, zuccini, asparagus)
>Dinner: bowl of cereal, fruit smoothie or oatmeal

that's about it. if i work out, i'll probably eat more protein than usual
>>
Breakfast:
Water
greek yogurt + granola
fruit such as an orange
fiber one bar

Lunch:
Chicken breast. dry rubbed.
vegetables such as broccoli.
something sweet. like a donut.
greek yogurt.

Midday:
half-gallon of whole chocolate milk

Dinner:
salad with many things like peppers and cheese.
Some sort of meat or crockpot dish that's been cooking all day.
>>
>>35999037
Breakfast:
>Half a tub (225g) of skyr yogurt
>2 bananas
>avocado

lunch:
>at work, 2 baguettes. Normally a chicken bacon and guacamole one then something else
>at home, 2 hard boiled egg sandwiches, an apple

PWO:
>Protein shake
>1 soreen loaf
>2 hard boiled eggs

Dinner:
>Chicken/beef/lamb steak
>pasta
>pesto
>peas

If I get hungry outside of this I just snack on broccoli
>>
>>36009355
Only correct answer

Could add carbs here and there
>>
4 eggs, oats, 10g butter for breakfast.

Same meal for lunch and dinner cooked day before. Usually a brown rice /veg/meat or wholemeal pasta dish. Sometimes stews.
>>
>>35999637
Anything
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (305 KB, 2249x1268) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
305 KB, 2249x1268
ayy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNgA06xE_Ng
>>
Cooked breakfast, skipped lunch, cooked dinner, dessert.
>>
>>36011461
My veganfu
>>
Meal 1
Fat-free greek youghurt 150g
1 Bannana

Meal 2:
Baked beans or 1 wholemeal toast with oven roasted chicken 3 slices

Meal 3:
Egg fried rice with soy sauce + chicken
1 banana

Meal 4:
Either beans again or 1 wholemeal slice of bread and chicken 3 slices

Throw in a apple or two in-between meals and you got my daily meal, any suggestions?
>>
>breakfast: tea
>lunch: cheesestring or lean gourmet
>dinner: 2 bowls homemade chicken, lentil and veg soup.
>treat: low cal hot chocolate, maybe a banana
>>
Breakfast: Usually some fruit, either melon or an apple/banana, possibly some tea

Lunch: PBJ on whole wheat, glass of skim milk

Dinner: Turkey/Lettuce sandwich on whole wheat, salad

Snacks: Fiber One bar, Apple
>>
I eat everything what I see. When I can't see food, I find something to eat and eat it
>>
My farts smell like chicken.
>>
>>36002056
fucking hyvee
>>
>Breakfast
6oz edamame
1 cup low fat cottage cheese

>snack
2 scoops whey shake in water

>lunch
1 cup brown rice
Half or so of an onion
8oz ground turkey
Quarter cup of salsa
Mozzarella stick

>dinner
8oz ground turkey
Mozzy stick
6oz edamame

I've heard soy (edamame) is bad to eat in larger quantities when losing weight. How true is this?
>>
>>35999503
Cool, now go away. You're the worst tripfag that I've ever seen.
>>
Mommy makes all my meals.
Breakyfasty: Scrambled eggs, french toast, orange juice and bran flakes.
Lunchywunchy: Chicken tenders, ketchup, unfried rice
Suppy: Chicken tenders, ketchup, meatloaf Hungry Man
>>
Meal 1: 8 oz sirloin tips w/ mushrooms, onions, green peppers. Two whole eggs. One avocado.

Meal 2: 6 oz chicken breast and 60 grams of carbs from oats/sweet potato.

Intra-WO- 50g carbs from karbolyn, 12g BCAA's unflavored

Meal 3: Post-WO shake - 60g carbs from dextrose, 60g protein unflavored whey, two pickles

Meal 4: 6 oz chicken breast and 60 grams of carbs from oats/sweet potato

Meal 5: 6 eggs + salsa

Meal 6: 0 fat/low fat/ high fat cottage cheese depending on macros and a salad of usually spinach/romaine and tomatoes with no dressing
>>
Wake up, drink water and take vitamins.

Black coffee, oatmeal if I feel a little peckish.

Lunch is a bowl of leftovers.

After work, start cooking some good shit, usually takes at least two hours and is /ck/ hedonism.

Keep drinking beer, hopefully drink some water before passing out, then repeat.
>>
Bregdfast: Most of the time 1 cup of Chobani Plain
Lunch: Either beef with rice or chicken with rice
Afternoon: Coffee with bread
Dinner: Either beef/fish/pork chop with rice, whey protein shake hour later

Should i eat more?
>>
>>35999596
I'd like to take the other path from the guy you're arguing and ask what the problem was with his original diet? No emu meatballs or homemade coconuts?
>>
>hot dogs
>eggs
>multigrain bread
>totinos pizza bites
>peas and noodle steamer bags
>wraps from Walmart

I didn't put times because I eat that shit randomly.

>ghetto as fuck eating options
>cut going well, friends getting fatter
>>
Morning: smoothie with kefir, 1 banana, ON whey protein, 6 strawberries

Afternoon: usually chicken and rice.
Popcorn and Oreos as a light snack afterwards

Workout

Dinner (9ish): usually leftover chicken, if no leftovers McDonalds. If don't feel like driving a protein shake or nothing.
>>
Breakfast: cheese danishes, donuts, pancakes and similar garbage
Lunch: chicken breast and protein shake with 30g of protein
Dinner: usually some form of chicken, pasta or steak, sometimes fast food
Before bed: a protein bar with 20g of protein and a cup of 1% milk (it's what I have)

I'm frequently hungry between meals and will eat salted nuts or ham slices directly from the fridge as a snack until I'm not hungry

I don't understand how anyone can become obese, I'm like 10% bodyfat and I eat like shit
>>
>>35999037
Breakfast: Porridge (oats+milk microwaved) or if i'm in a rush/having a late breakfast, I make a smoothie out of oats, banana, milo, milk and spinach.

Lunch: Chicken thighs and brown rice

Dinner/post workout meal: Chicken thighs and brown rice

Cut is going pretty good, eating this clean alone has helped me shed some fat whilst retaining all my muscle.
>>
drinks:
>5g pure cocoa mixed with hot water
>250 mL coconut water
>250 mL soy milk

breakfast:
>1 egg or avocado on toast
>grapefruit

lunch:
>pita wrap with spinach, tofu, red bell pepper, white mushrooms.
>cottage cheese or handful of almonds

Dinner:
sushi grade raw salmon (100-200g), tofu, edamame or rice

i'm an autist who likes to get 100% dv of all my vitamins and minerals
>>
>>36014455
You sound pathetic
>>
>>36014455
That's a lot of soy
Also sounds like you're a serial killer
>>
>>36014217
You greatly underestimate how shitty diets get for many people

My parents for example consider healthy meals anything they actually cook because they're so used to microwaving boxed/canned food or getting fast food
>>
File: GODLY.jpg (29 KB, 441x266) Image search: [Google]
GODLY.jpg
29 KB, 441x266
>>35999037
>Cook a lot of chicken in onion,olive oil, and soy sauce
>Will usually eat it with something carby
>Throw a shit ton of green leafy vegetables on the plate and eat that shit too
>Have a protein shake with instant coffee and coconut milk with a ton of ice
>Have coconut milk hot with some honey and instant coffee
>Masturbate and lick up the semen so I don't lost any of my manly natty nutrition not too many calories
>>
>>35999037

Meal 1: 1% fat cottage cheese, wholemeal pittas, spinach, peppers, hot sauce, fish oil + cheapo multi

Meal 2: Less than 5% fat pork, wholemeal pittas, broccoli, peppers, carrots, sweetcorn, peas, green beans, hot sauce and some canola oil

Meal 3: Same thing as meal 2 + cheapo multi, vit D, creatine and calcium

I need to start eating some fruit, but veggies are so much cheaper and tastier.
>>
>>35999037
I'm pretty straightforward

Breakfast
Oatmeal with berries, bananas, raw honey, matcha powder, organic peanut butter

Lunch
Brown rice, greens, salmon

Dinner
Roasted veggies (lots of), meat of some sort

Snacks
Yogurt, fruits
>>
3 eggs
oatmeal with milk
2 slices of oatmeal bread with peanut butter
coffee

100g of chicken with 100g of pasta

100g of chicken with 3-4 potatoes on workout day, otherwise pasta

100g of chicken with 3-4 potatoes on workout day, otherwise pasta

180g of cottage cheese
Half a bottle of kefir with 2 rice cakes

Any advice? Pretty sure i need more carbs but i still cant bring myself to it
>>
>>36016357
More vegetables and fruit, and least 500gr a day, and vary your fat sources.
Eat fish, especially fatty fish like salmon.
You have more than enough carbs.
>>
>>36016429
You are totally right. I just need to get my shit together. Trying to gain weight. I'm around 6'1 and trying to gain weight. Was 70 kilos couple of months ago, but managed to get back to 75 recently. Feels good but i still want to get another 5 kilos, maybe even 10.

What veggies would you recommend, that i can easily mix with pasta and stuff?
>>
>>35999056
Kit Kats don't count as pussy.
>>
Cutting so pretty much the same meal plan every day, last meal 7pm, first at 10am

>Breakfast
2 boiled eggs
banana
black coffee

>lunch
Half cup bown rice
cup of broccoli
cup of cauliflower
1 carrot
all steamed

>pre gym
apple

>post gym
protein and psylium husk

>dinner
6oz lean meat
3 cups steamed veggies

2litres of water
2-3 cups green tea
maca powder and zinc

try to eat between 1600-1800 cals
>>
>>36016489
>What veggies would you recommend, that i can easily mix with pasta and stuff?
Any veggies: broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, onion, spinach, beets, tomatoes, breen beans...
A salad on the side will also help, and give crispyness to the meal.
>>
>>35999637
Autist
>>
Wake up

8.00 4 eggs on toast, one piece pb toast sometimes milk

11.00 homemade protein bar - oats pb coconut etc around 500 cal

1.00 pasta or rice with some kind of meat

5.00 two sandwiches with sardines mayo tomato lettuce etc

7.00 dinner usually similar to lunch, pasta and shit

8.00 yoghurt, fresh fruit

10.00 2 cups oats milk and brown sugar

Such is life on the 6'4 bulk
>>
>>36016615
Can you post protein bar recipe?
You don't seem to eat a lot for a 6'4 man bulking.
>>
>>36016535
Lol. You are me. Thanks for saving me the trouble of posting.
>>
>>36016630
Haha I forgot to include the sardines for lunch
>>
>>36016672
Damn you
>>
I thought oats were mostly carbs, but after doing a quick search, 1 cup of oats (which i eat for breakfast) contains 26 grams of protein, 26! That's more protein than 100grams of chicken thighs! So why aren't you niggers eating more oats for breakfast??

They're cheap as fuck too
>>
I like oats
I also like lentils,eggs are nice so I eat 3 eggs a day
Rice is nice, brown one
Cabbage salads or any kinds of salads are good
Carrots are nice
I also like chicken and beef
Tuna and fish in general is nice
Fruits are nice too
This sis pretty much what I ate for the past 5 years
>>
>>35999037
Breakfast: 80g oats
Lunch: salad
Dinner: 2 minute noodles

Dont h8 im a poor college student
>>
>>36017136
Sounds rough mate
Is that even 1500 calories?
>>
>>35999037
Am I the only one who would definitely fuck the woman in OP's picture?
>>
>>36017065
Which brand of oats?
>>
>>36017283
Home brand senpai. It's all the same really. Just toss those bad boys into a bowl along with some milk, microwave it then enjoy.
>>
Breakfast:
Fruit and coffee.
Brunch:
Coffee, bread with something on.
Lunch:
Coffee, leftovers from yesterday.
Afternoon snack:
Coffee, leftovers.
Dinner:
New food.
>>
>>36017339
>what are proteins
>>
>>36017381
>Leftovers
>>
File: 1454967744682.gif (1000 KB, 286x225) Image search: [Google]
1454967744682.gif
1000 KB, 286x225
>Breakfast
Black coffee IF master race

>Lunch
400g Chicken breast
300g Lettuce
200g Homemade plain yogurt salad dressing

>Dinner
600g Chicken breast
200g Cheddar cheese
230g Brocolli
2 x Quest bars

>mfw cutting
>>
>>36017750
>Eating 1kg of chicken a day

Fuck that
>>
>>36017770
the sacred bird of gains is a loving god
>>
Asian diet so....

Breakfast:
Rice and eggs, bread and peanut butter
Water
Lunch:
Rice,chicken,vegetables and some fruit
Dinner:
Rice,chicken/pork/fish,vegetables,fruit and soup
Supper:
Instant noodles and 3 eggs
>>
>>36017750
>all that protein

are you roiding? thats 250+ protein, literally useless to eat this much protein.

>inb4 WELL TOO MUCH PROTEIN CANT HURT EITHER RIGHT?

its still fucking useless
>>
>>36018022
not roiding, protein just keeps me fuller for longer, and meat is fucking delicious
>>
>>36018051
RIP kidneys
RIP liver
>>
>>36017844
My wallet wouldn't agree tb.h famalam.
>>
>breakfast
Oats + shake + cup of tea

>11AM snack
shake

>lunch
Baked sweet potato + tuna or chicken.

>dinner
Chicken, beef, fish + vegetables

>snack
Cottage cheese + peanut butter

Cutting about 1lb a week. 6'1" at 191lb roughly.
>>
I've been doing IF so I really only have one big "feast" every night. I try to pace it out, i.e. cook something different every 30 minutes or so, but I still cook mostly the same things:
-Some sort of egg white dish (breakfast sandwich, omelet, etc)
-A fuckton of roasted vegeteables (mostly zucchini, peppers, carrots, and squash)
-Plain NF greek yogurt with some of that pineapple coconut water flavoring stuff added for flavor
-A big bowl of riced cauliflower and cheese
-Some sort of meat with some sort of hot sauce

My meals are boring nowadays but I like that I can eat a shitload and still drop weight consistently.
>>
breakfast: 150 g of chicken, a yogurt with fiber supplement, a cup of tea with 50 g of sugar

dinner, 200 g red meat

evening, same as breakfast.

in betweeen I drink 2-3 L of whole milk. I drink juice to the meals.
>>
I've been eating chicken breast, peanuts, fruits and some bread for the last 4 months.
>>
>>35999037
breakfast (? - around 14:00-15:00):
- 100g-120g of fried bacon
- scrambled eggs (4-5 depending on size) fried on butter
- around 50-75g of fried vegetable mix with melted butter and some salt)
- cup of black or green tea

snack:
-around 50g of salted pistacios

and that's it ....... that's what i'm eating today
>>
>>36018465
>Chicken for breakfast
Ew
>>
>>36009337
> Rice
> Beans
> Margarine
Brazilian cuck

Avoid margarine bro. Use butter instead. Vegetal fat is a bitch.
>>
>>36018510
No u
>>
BF: Black coffee + 60g Oats + 30g 30% whey + Banana

Lunch: 180g Sweet Potatos + 160g Chicken + some salad (no sauces)

Im cutting btw...

How much oaths do you guys eat? I mean.. Senpai said 200g and that.. just ... seems.. to damn much!
GoTo: Gym
Post Workout: 30g 80% Whey Protein + 50g Maltodextrin

Dinner: 180g Sweet Potatos + 160g Chicken + 2 eggs
>>
>>36018606
About 100g oats for breakfast.
>sometimes 50g if I fat fuck out later
>>
>>36018606
150g which is about one cup. It's only hard to eat if you eat it raw with water.

>Porridge master race
>>
>>35999037
Vegetarian fag reporting, come at me by one /fit/izens
>>
>>36018606
>Cutting
>3 carb meals pr day
>>
>>36016522
Underreated Familia
>>
breakfast: 1 cup greek yogurt w. 1 scoop whey 1 tbsp honey
pre-workout: 1 cup cottage cheese w. 1 scoop whey, half cup raw oats, 1 tbsp honey, 2-4 pieces bacon
post workout: 1.5 cups milk, 2 scoops whey, 1/4 cup sugar
interim: random shit to get me to ~2500
final meal: 2 slices bread, 1/4 cup peanut butter, 1/4 cup Nutella, 2 cups milk.
final calories: ~3900
>>
>>36019074
What a shit diet. Where the fuck is the meat and veggies?
>>
>>36019100
haven't needed meat much since bulking, hitting my protein fine, i eat it occasionally though. fuck veggies though i dont need to be filling my stomach with low-calorie shit.
>>
>>36019125
You won't eat low calorie shit but you're getting most of your protein from shakes plus you're eating fuck all carbs. Do you know anything about dieting?
>>
File: 1454550192040.jpg (23 KB, 587x616) Image search: [Google]
1454550192040.jpg
23 KB, 587x616
>>36005337
oh sides where art thou
>>
>>36019029
Fits my macros bro
>>
>>36018510
why, what?
>>
>>35999037
I had 6 eggs and vegatables for breakfast
Just ate oatmeal with 2 tablespoons of brown sugars and frozen berries

Gonna have whey after teh jim
>>
>>35999272
>"Breaky"

Breakfast, that's all you had to type out. Fucking millennials.
>>
>>35999037
I literally can't get fat people, I can eat all that in two days and not gain weight.
>>
File: avoid-rice-cakes[1].jpg (43 KB, 530x250) Image search: [Google]
avoid-rice-cakes[1].jpg
43 KB, 530x250
Guys, are rice cakes /fit/? I've recently been eating them with cottage cheese, is it ok or am i going to die? What are the benefits?
>>
>>35999691
it's because you didn't make it a habit jia
>>
File: CHAD 2.png (208 KB, 329x403) Image search: [Google]
CHAD 2.png
208 KB, 329x403
>>35999037
Breakfast:
- 2 sausages
- 2 hash browns
- small portion of baked beans
- 1 piece of bacon
- 2 pieces of toast w/butter
- 1 cup of apple juice
Lunch
- Tuna Sandwhich
- Diet coke
Dinner
- slice of pizza
- potato wedges
- cucumber
- slice of cake

Average day. Lift 4 times a week, train abs 3 times a week. Walk about 3 miles or more a day. Works for me.
>>
>>36021978
>are rice cakes /fit/?

Unless they are going around lying about their one rep max, splurging dank memes, pretending to be experts on literally everything and generally being autistic, no, i don't think so.

>is it ok or am i going to die?

Yes, you are going to die, but probably not because of "cakes" made of brown rice.

>what are the benefits?
Fuck that, its literally just a low calorie source of satiation, its less than 34 calories for one fucking cake and thats great as far as i know. Thats it.
>>
I'm running SL right now. I'm 6'3" and about 155 lbs. Is 3000 calories and 150g of protein reasonable?
>>
File: 1436181633189.jpg (205 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1436181633189.jpg
205 KB, 750x1334
>>36022071
b-but it says on the back that it has a lot of carbs ... that's good right? I'm a newb
>>
>>36021978
Yeah I used to eat them all the time.
Less calories then bread. They are plain as hell though.
>>
>>35999763
Caffeine and yohimbine are great appetite suppressants.
>>
>>36022056
>Cake
>>
>>36020466
Who the hell eats chicken for breakfast? That shit just doesn't seem right, just like eating steak for breakfast.
>>
>>36022089
Do you have something against carbs?

>If yes

then don't eat them. And later kill yourself with lard.

>If not

then eat them.
>>
>>36022326
works fine for me, breh
>>
>Breakfast
4 eggs
banana
40g of oats w/ frozen strawberries

>Lunch
Whatever I made in my slow-cooker (sweet and sour chicken for this week).

>Dinner
Usually Chicken or salmon, lentils, and baby spinach w/ olive oil

>Snacks
Whey

Cutting on 2100 a day right now.
>>
>>36022267
Gotta bulk on something pham.
Works for me. I go to the gym 7 times a week.
>>
>>35999224
That sounds like a lot of food. Is this a bulk cycle? How often do you train?
>>
Recovering sceleton here. I calculated I need to eat about 2500 a day to sustain my weight on a week of average workout.

Most of the time I eat two meals each ~1200, fruits in between and a lot of milk.
>Breakfast: Ham&eggs with bread or a shake with bananas, oats and maple sirup
>evening: Mostly uni-cafeteria, the food is cheap and quite healthy, double-sized gets me full

I tried to put in a third meal but stopped as it sucks because of my sleeping rythm (2am to 11am), I have to eat late at night and then I sleep bad.

Does somebody have recommendations for something easy to digest?
Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.