[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fraud/™ Steroids Generally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: 1455245800897.png (19 KB, 1224x966) Image search: [Google]
1455245800897.png
19 KB, 1224x966
Stacy's Mom edition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZLfasMPOU4

Subplot:
>Canary is Adam Johnson
>Osteoporosis

Old bread >>35976719
>>
what do with opened vials? do i just cover them with tape or some shit?
>>
>>35988233
Why would the vial be open?

If you mean you pierced it with a needle, you don't need to do anything. Just keep it in a clean box or something and wipe the top with an alcohol swab before injecting.
>>
I made my own thread but no one is replying to it. What can you tell me about peptides? Do they work? Are they worth the money? Will I see results? Are they better than pro hormone?
>>
>>35988255
ah okay, yeah i meant that i pierced it, thought i had i to cover it, muh bad
>>
Have any of you guys experienced side effects yet? is sterons really worth it?
>>
>>35988318
>yet
???

They happen pretty much immediately

The important one does anyway - fucking your blood lipids
>>
>>35988261
depends on the specific compound, usually not worth it
>>35988318
very worth it

Also, how is infinityL's quality?
>>
>>35988318
>worth it?

yes
>>
>>35988343
so then what would you recommend?
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 712x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 712x640
>on tren starting to kick in slightly
>bitches mirin
>just got a new job that pays 1/3 more than what Ive been getting (retail shit) with 40 hrs a week
>was even more DYEL and homeless almost 2 years ago living in my car
>going to back to college
>Tfw things are finally starting to look up
>>
Oi /fraud/ help me pick valentine's shit for 3 grillz.

One's a hyperintelligent borderline alcoholic. But amazing and a qt.
One's a 16 year old qt3.14 I can actually talk with but don't know a lot about.
One's my ex who's so pissed she won't even talk to me.

Budget for all 3 is about 500 euros. I don't mind if it's more though, shoot.

>Why only 500?
>I've got stuff I need to buy that's already been sold, if I spend more than 1000 i'm cutting it close.

Will also send my ex something on march 1st and june the 29th.

I sent around 300 roses and a ton of chocolate (not literal, but it might've been a year's supply) as well as a huge stuffed animal last year.
>>
>>35988389
holy fuck this entire post is embarrassing
>>
>>35988396

I like buying stuff. I like screwing with people. I'm sending my ex stuff to screw with her.

I'm sending the smart one stuff because she's a friend I sleep with. A lot.

And the 16 year old is the younger sister of an old and close friend.

Plenty more people I'd like to send shit. But the reactions I might/will get from these 3 will likely be hilarious.

I'm bored. I spend money to be not bored for a while.

The more useless and nonsensical the gift the better really.
>>
>>35988430
just forget about your ex shes already taking dick from at least one guy
the only way to look like you have self respect is if you never talk to her again
>>
>>35988367
steroids
>>
>>35988389
You already bang the 16 y.o. ?
If not you know the answer already
Are u even heterosexual
>>
>>35988449
i heard those can fuck you up
and i cant make gains that are too obvious
peptides wont help me achieve at least 8-12 pounds of muscle? I hear they make you hungry as fuck too, so youre bulking like a mother fucker
>>
>>35988343
still wondering about IL
>>35988430
Use that anonymous shit-sending service to send your ex some elephant shit

send the qt dick pics

get the alcoholic a nice bottle of wine and a book, some shit that will make her think she's philosophical
>>
On Tren A for 2 weeks - EOD injects!!!

>no side effects
>no rage
>no gains
>its basically just like training natty
>>
>>35988473
>i heard those can fuck you up
Only if you're way young or fucking retarded.

Do a light cycle of testosterone, 15 weeks of 200mg every 3 days or something. That should be 10-15pounds of muscle and when you PCT off of it you'll lose only a little bit putting you in a similar range to what you're looking for.

Peptides can fuck you up worse than steroids in some cases.
>>
What are some legit sources?
>>
>>35988457

She's a virgin, I'm not an asshole.

>>35988444

Apparently not. Though I thought the same thing and really wouldn't be all that surprised.

She's cut off every other guy in the past year after one date. And she doesn't do sex without a relationship.

Anyway, forget about her then. I'll send her something ambigious to piss her off more. I know her well enough to do it.

Leaves the 16 year old who never had a boyfriend before and the smart alcoholic nympho.
>>
File: memeout.jpg (45 KB, 634x561) Image search: [Google]
memeout.jpg
45 KB, 634x561
>>35988506
>>
>>35988473
Peptides don't help THAT much, especially for muscle gain from my understanding, just synergizes well with roids and is good for other things.

Don't even bother if that's what you're looking for, roids won't fuck you up if you are well researched and know what you're doing and take proper precautions. Roids will be the only way to gain that in a small amount of time.
>>
>>35988505
well apparently you take test WITH peptides. And 10-15 pounds within what time frame? And how can that shit fuck you up worse?
>>
>>35988480

>make her think she's philosophical

not that kind of girl unfortunately.

She'd probably prefer a gallon of vodka and a lifetime supply of beerpong cups.

Actually, good idea. I'll send her brave new world and some real-life equivalent to "soma"
>>
>>35988501
>no gains on tren a 2 weeks in
You're fucking up or that's not tren bud
>>
>>35988514
Oh Jesus fucking Christ
So no I take it
How does fucking a 16 make you an asshole
>>
>>35988528
see>>35988527

10-15 pounds within a few months is reasonable if it's your first cycle and you're at or close to your natty limit, even way more than reasonable if you're nowhere close to your natty limit.

Add Dianabol if you want to kickstart the cycle for big gains, but since you only want 8-12 pounds, test would be fine. Peptides can cause organ failure, issues with cholesterol, blood pressure, etc. And generally are just really unhealthy and shoddy.

>>35988542
this, your tren must be bunk champ

>>35988536
>brave new world
top choice
>>
>>35988430
>NotOp
You'll always be NoTop to me

Here's some advice that I can't believe anybody actually needed: only buy Valentine's gifts for one grill.
>>
>>35988561

She hasn't even had a boyfriend yet. I met her about a week ago.

Fucking her out of fucking nowhere with no regard to it all being new for her? Yeah, that'd make me an asshole.

>>35988577

I think I'll add a note that she should just take 4 pills of 2cb at some point when reading about soma.

70-80mg of 2cb should make her forget where the fuck she is for hours. While making her feel awesomely blissfull (is that a word?)
>>
Stayed clean for a whole day, been a few months. What you frauds accomplish today.
>>
>>35988583

I'm fucking one of them and don't see that going anywhere. But... why the fuck not?

For the 16 year old I'm conflicted. Overwhelm her or send a tiny thing. Not sure what'd be best.

Like, would

EXAMPLE BTW. NOT DOING THE CLICHE THING HERE.

>one rose with a small note.
or
>100 roses

work better.

I might have to consult her notso consenting brother.
>>
>>35988577
so what do i need to know about test before i start cycling it? how easy is it to get caught with it?
>>
>>35988592
Because recreational drugs has worked out so well for anyone here, including you.
>>
>>35988592
>is that a word
yes, yes it is

But jesus fuck 70-80mg of 2cb kek

also for>>35988634

if you send the 16 year old something overwhelming, you have no choice but to fuck her

in this case I'd say one rose, small note
>>
>>35988625

went to the gym. For the first time in months. And it felt good for the first time in over a year. And I'll be going again within 12 hours.

I also made 450 euros and set up most of the stuff I need to make 5000 more in the next 10 days.
>>
>>35988634
Perhaps a tasteful dick pic?

Pun not intended but I like how that turned out.
>>
File: 1378849963681.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1378849963681.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>35988542
>>35988577
Well, it was a half truth.
I'm cutting at 500-700 deficit.
Is it possible to make gains strength or muscle gains on tren if you're cutting?
>>
If I hypothetically took a girl's virginity but she still wouldn't break up with her bf who is the cucked one
>>
>>35988637
/svfPjCHg

Just google that

Test is babbys first compound. Put a needle in your ass every 3 days, that's about it. Google most of it, you'll likely not trust half the shit I tell you and do that anyway, so may as well start there and with the pastebin.

>>35988669
yes you should be able to. Tren is unicorn piss
>>
>>35988649

Eh, she's already had coke, speed, 2cb, mdma, 4fa, fentanyl, ghb... I think taking 80mg of a drug like 2cb won't be much of an issue here.

>>35988655

I had around 60mg while going out last weekend. Had a blast. Had some issues making my way through tight spaces with lots of people though.

Day before that I did 40mg and joined a pub crawl. 40 people. I knew 2 of them very well. Apparently I made a good impression. They usually throw people that come along out.
>>
Whats the deal with primobalan? if I'm looking to go from 15%bf to 10%bf and gain some lean mass along the way will an oral only cycle do it for me?
>>
>>35988691

primo is expensive and therefore seen as magical.

Oral only sucks because it sucks. But it's doable if you know how to and will run it for a long time. And ofcourse, if you won't kill your liver by running orals for a long time.
>>
>>35988682
Haven't done any of the RC's myself.

What would you recommend? I've heard good shit about 2CB and 4FA.

Can't do molly anymore, did way too much of it once and I get sick even thinking about it anymore.
>>
>>35988656
Sounds like a good day to me anon. Float some of those positive vibes my way.
>>
Man, crazy week--but no valentine's date.

Decided that I'm gonna lose my DNP virginity and start cutting. Think I'm gonna slow down to a cruise dose of test in 2 weeks when I begin the DNP. Is that a good idea, or should I stay far above supraphysological and then cruise after?
>>
>>35988702

I quite enjoy mixing 4fa and mdma. Apparently that just doubles the tingly euphoria for me.

4fa on it's own is good. Slightly less euphoria than mdma for me but... just dose it higher and it'll be close and last much longer.

2cb... very visual. Very fun. Just try it.

Also 2cb doesn't deplete serotonin.
>>
>>35988707

Gonna run 4-600mg of dnp for the next 3 weeks with gw5156, aicar, mk677, tren, msten and eph.

I think something else...

Should make for a legendary cut. Hoping to stay at 1000kcal 5 days a week and 1500 for the other 2.

2 hours of cardio two days a week. lifting 2x1 hour 5 days a week.

And after that I reckon i'll be back into lifting and can start a proper routine.

what way should the vibes go?
>>
>>35988698
I wouldn't run it for more than 3 weeks, I'm just trying to cut down stubborn fat.
>>
>>35988625
hit 18% BF today on my first real cut since natty bulk. just 5% more and I can fucking start my first blast thank god

>5%
>KILL IT CMON

>>35988717
Alright I'll try it, I have a buddy who gets 4fa all the time so I'll have him get some 2cb and try it out with him
>>
>>35988744

so you're going to shut your own test production down to cut fat?

Just get DNP. It will do more for fat loss and won't cause you to lose mass or feel like shit after.

actually. You'll probably feel like god a week after you quit taking it.
>>
guys i took too much dxm and i can't get up to make a steak

the gains goblin is watching me suffer in my closet
>>
>>35988730
Sounds miserable but you oughta be a sick cunt at the end. You can hang on to them for now just let me know when you're done.
>>
Does it bother you guys that some of you will only live to late 30's and if you dont you will end up with a shit ton of organ failures? And worst side effect so far you have gotten?
>>
>>35988790
>some of you will only live to late 30's
when will this meme die
>inb4 its early 30s

worst side effect has been wishing I had run gear sooner. I'm not even fucking on anymore, but gained so much from when I was on I can only be happy about what it did for me
>>
>>35988681
>yes you should be able to. Tren is unicorn piss

My Tren A was produced 2 years and 1 month ago.
Has it expired?
>>
>>35988772
I already have Clen, I'd rather not touch DNP. If I take a low does of Primo I don't think it will shut me down, especially if only 2-3 weeks.
>>
>>35988772
>dont take steroids its dangerous
>take dnp

youcantbeserious.jpg
>>
Weird play guys.

>fuckbuddy came out to me as gay
>said #l8tr
>she texts me yesterday asking to return a book
>here we go
>I tell her keep it, no problem
>she responds with a long explanation of her behavior
>I tell her no worries good luck in life
>go out drinking with buddies after work
>hammered
>she texts back that she's just so confused and needs perspective
>im still hammered so I let loose
>she gets angry with me telling me I shouldn't be into her or find her attractive. Just weird shit.
>tell her I don't care about that. I know she's not good for me but the pussy game is strong. Tell her I really just want to use her.
>she can't tell if she's hurt or turned on
>I tell her to come pick me up
>she grabs me at 130 and we fuck until 6 am

Weird move. I think she's confused as to what constitutes a lesbian.
>>
>>35988228
>dyel weakfags who can't get gains the normal way
>losers that should just kill themselves
>>
>>35988829
Personally I know jack shit about "expiration" dates for roids, I always use my gear pretty immediately, but where has it been stored? If it's been in an area that's too hot / too cold it could have fucked with it
>>
>>35988790
what? why will I only live to late 30s? or end up with organ failures? I try to eat pretty healthy & apparently blood tests show I have good cholesterol, etc....

Worst side effect has been i hurted my dick from fapping too much from all the test.
>>
>>35988819
>tfw I have less than a decade left

Well guess I better go hard or go home

>>35988841
She isn't fucking gay
If she is fucking you she obviously enjoys dick and is clearly in to you on an emotional level
That is not being gay

>>35988843
It's okay, we are all dead by 30 according to anon, so we ARE killing ourselves kek
>>
>>35988843
spotted the angry natty
SHOO SHOO SCOTT
>>35988841
whores usually do this shit

"I'm tired of guys, I've had every dick I've ever come within 10 feet of, I'll just try pussy"

And then they confuse the fuck out of themselves. It's like watching a person implode when you can identify it
>>
>>35988849
>where has it been stored?
Have no idea, I just got it. It's been around during the 2 years probably.
>>
>>35988849

If there isn't an expiration date for a steroid i have I usually just slap 2 years on it from when I received it. for both oils and orals.
>>
>>35988873
>tfw I have less than a decade left
>Well guess I better go hard or go home

blast 1.5g test 1g tren 25weeks.
aka chems frontload
>>
>>35988888
jesus christ I'm sorry MG my quints just doomed you
>>35988879
>>35988881
If you don't know, then I'd say it was probably improperly stored and fucked up
>>
>>35988873
Yeah I feel bad sorta because I don't feel a thing. She's just a really good time. Last night she was way different in bed, lots of fun, but much more "affectionate".

Very obvious this is a confused teenager. I'm just gonna keep on fucking her though.
>>
>>35988888
Awww shit, now he legally has to do it.
>>
>>35988876

Friend of mine had this. But she's insane.

Nympho, tons of dudes. Literally hooks up with girls once in a while just to have something different.

Not really bisexual either it's more of a thing to do than actual attraction.

I hooked up with a girl who did that with her best friend every so often.

Once in my bed, with me there. They didn't have sex, nor did I. They did other stuff though.

Actually fucked them both a few timws after that though. And they still don't know. Keks were had.
>>
>>35988702
2c-b can't even be considered an RC anymore, its been around since the 70's
>>
>>35988918
Women are just fucking crazy sometimes, often literally if they get with a friend
>>35988920
Honestly just haven't been exposed to it enough to even consider it, most of what gets tossed around here is still molly, coke, etc.
>>
>>35988832
There's no "I think" about it fuckwit
It absolutely will and I'll be sitting here laughing my ass off while your gains wither away into nothing
>>
>>35988920

But it's a grey area drug in a lot of areas so lumping it in with rc seems fine.
>>
Day 8 of 500teste 30dbol.

I think i look thicker but I havent experienced a sudden increase in strength as ive seen described. Drinking grapefruit juice with dbol in 3 doses.

Still too early?
>>
>>35988955

Coke is boring. 2cb is amazing.
>>
File: yHWNLnV.png (2 MB, 1440x1430) Image search: [Google]
yHWNLnV.png
2 MB, 1440x1430
>>35988975
>Coke is boring
No
>>
>>35988984
Fucking aye
Since when does coach do recs?
>>
>>35988975
>>35988984
Eh, it's alright. Idk, It's not really my thing. I find it boring but plenty of people I know find it fine.

Coach now that you're here, do you have any insight in regards to infinityL's quality?
>>
>>35988984

It doesn't affect me. Nor does speed.

0 effect.

I had about half a gram over 3 hours. 2 friends, guy and girl, both had 2 small lines and had had coke before... They definitely felt it.

I'll stick to 2cb and 4fa really.

Got tons of mdma, 25g and 200 200mg pills at alcoholic qt's place. Also 20g 4fa and 170x20mg 2cb.

Dmt, lsd, coke, speed and more i don't even remember...
>>
>>35989006
Infinity has been around forever, you can trust him.
He uses to be a /fraud/ board source then migrated to leddit.
>>
>>35989005
Party days are behind me but I loved a little of that nose candy

4 rails, vodka and redbull, and a pack of smokes. You'd have yourself a good night right there.

>>35989006
Never used him before only fatty tren and accu test and eq

>>35989040
2 lines isn't much
>>
>>35988829
It might have degraded a bit.

I would imagine it would still do something though
>>
>>35989088

17x220mg mdma. 1.5g 4fa and 100mg 2cb.

That, 4 bottles of wine, 2L of triple beer and some vodka + around 100 cigars in 50 hours with 2 people.

We had fun.
>>
>>35988790
>And worst side effect so far you have gotten?
my bones are more brittle now

>tfw should of listened to steroids giving you osteoporosis
>>
>>35988681
>access to file was denied

Fug :(
>>
>>35989041
>Infinity has been around forever, you can trust him
beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice
>>
I did natty test levels check and an on-cycle check.
Natty levels: 27 nmol/l
On cycle levels: 95 nmol/l
So, 3.5 times higher.

I supposedly did 500mg test E.
If I've calculated correctly, I have around 7mg test a day natural for a weekly total of 49mg.

Taking the 3.5 times figure I can find out the correct number of daily release:
7*3.5=24.5mg a day
According to steroidcalc.com a 500mg test e cycle should release 80-128mg a day.
This means the potency was 19-30% of what it should have been.

>not 500mg

Am I wrong with these calculations?
I gained 3.3lbs of muscle in 12 weeks, shouldn't I be able to gain more than 3.3lbs on 500mg test e?
>>
>>35989152
where the fuck are you browsing from?

It's literally a pastebin link champ

>>35989088
gotcha thanks though regardless

Partying isn't what it used to be around me

It used to be great but migrated away for some reason, quite a few places closed. Pretty shitty now.
>>
Been on a cycle for 10 days.

How dangerous is it to just quit now and do a PCT?
>>
>>35989253
What're you running? Usually want to went for the compound to leave your system before running a pct.
>>
>>35989259
test p - dbol
>>
How do I find someone who sells?
>>
>>35989271
What's your reasoning behind quitting so soon? Also on test p / dbol you should be able to run right in to PCT within 2-3 days I believe, at least with the test p, will need confirmation of that on the dbol
>>
>>35989283
>What's your reasoning behind quitting so soon?
Because I'm having seconds thoughts. I dont feel this is the lifestyle for me.
>>
>>35989294
Fair enough, it's not for everyone and I can respect that. Test P is a short ester, meaning you can drop it pretty much immediately, but wait for someone else to weight in on the dbol because I'm actually unsure myself since I've never been in a situation requiring me to drop it quickly.
>>
File: 1358975594271.jpg (33 KB, 448x600) Image search: [Google]
1358975594271.jpg
33 KB, 448x600
>>35989199
Could someone please share their thoughts on this.

Thanks
>>
>>35989294
I pussed out on a oral only cycle when I was halfway through it when I was 17. Regret it everyday. Just do it man. You spent the money already and trust me the cycle will give you amazing configdence.
>>
>>35989212
Phonefag
>>
>>35989199
>>35989338
ignoring the math because I don't know what the fuck to think of it, so setting it aside

Were you at your natty limit before you started your cycle?

Have you been eating enough? Specifically enough carbs / protein?

Have you been lifting lower volume, higher rep at least some of the time to account for the test boost?
>>
>>35989271
When you bought the gear did you use bit coins and did you use your legit information? Curious.
>>
>>35989318
>>35989346

The only concern I have is that it can fuck up my natural test levels more than just completing the cycle
am I dumb for thinking this?
>>
>>35989360
PCT is PCT, it's going to fuck with you a little bit coming off regardless, but probably much much less if you've only been on for 10 days.

If you're having second thoughts, I'd encourage you to stick with it, it's very rewarding even just properly completing one cycle. But if you're dead set on coming off then again, have someone weigh in on the dbol and figure out your proper PCT procedure.
>>
>>35989360
Did you not do pre bloods? Don't tell me you plan on going without getting bloods done? If your test was average in the first place you got nothing to lose.
>>
>>35989088
Accu test g2g??
>>
>>35989353
I had an daily average of:
230,40 protein
429,04 carbs
132,69 fat
3958,88 kcals

BMR was 2000 kcals, TDEE maybe 3000 kcals

Lifting 5 times a week.
Strength gains was very poor. I had reached the same strenght levels natural a year earlier.
>>
>>35989409
Your diet checks out fine, if just a bit high in fat and a little low in carbs but not enough to really fuck things over.

Was your routine built around volume or repetition?

If it was around mostly repetition, then I have to say you probably got bunk gear. Unfortunately.

Or you just really did something wrong that I'm not accounting for, but it doesn't seem like it.
>>
>>35989438
>high in fat
29,09 % protein
54,16 % carbs
16,75 % fat

Training program had planned progression every workout.
It was hard as fuck, mostly hypertrophy training.
>>
>>35989463
I say high in fat relative to what I use, I suppose. I eat about 70g fat/day. Granted my intake overall is about 500cal below yours so that skews it a bit.

You really do sound like you were doing everything right, probably just a bad batch.
>>
>>35989476
>probably just a bad batch.
Damnit, this pisses me off because I've started a new cycle from the same dealer.
Probably shit gear again.
>>
>>35989483
Buy a new batch from someone else, and sell the bunk shit to that retarded 15 year old who keeps bugging you at the gym

Did this after my first bad experience with a seller

>my fourth cycle, so I'm bretty big
>chad of the JV team or some shit bugging me to fucking death at the gym
>"hey man, you look like you know where to get roids, think you could find some for me?"
>"nah man sorry"
>few weeks go by
>find out shit is bunk
>chad still bugging the fuck out of me
>hatch master plan, give him some of this bunk shit and recomp my costs for my new gear
>complains to me a few weeks later that he doesnt feel much
>"oh trust me, you won't. It wont make you feel a whole lot, you'll just get super swole, mang"

Fuck that kid. Also fuck that source.
>>
>>35989527
lol'd
That's bad man.

I'm gonna talk to my dealer. I know him personally.
Fuck.

The illegality of steroids is what's causing these issues. If it was legal and regulated I wouldn't have this problem.
>>
>>35989552
If he's a homebrew kind of guy he legitimately could have made a mistake and not noticed, so best to figure that out with him. But I agree.

captcha: select all images with juice
>>
>>35989576
Nah, he orders large quantities online and resells them.
The first cycle I bought from him was also bad, a known bad batch, but not by potency.
Known for extreme PIP, but I guess the potency was shit as well.
I didn't find out until my cycle ended tho, tought that shit was normal (first time).

>captcha: select all images with juice
lol
>>
>>35989397
Easily one of the best
>>
>>35989623
Haven't seen him on sst lately, joined a different board I'm guessing
>>
>>35989719
booted from SST for bullshit, he has his own sub now

I'm stuck between him or infinity
>>
File: TESTOSTERONE-CYPIONATE-250MGML.jpg (140 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
TESTOSTERONE-CYPIONATE-250MGML.jpg
140 KB, 720x720
My fellow fraudians what's your opinion on live-well Panamanian test? is it legit?
>>
I'm weak, but still fairly in shape.

Would my 3 weeks on dnp combined with gw501516, mk677 and tren make a noticeable difference in appearance if diet is on point?

I'm hoping for +- 3kg a week of fat loss.

Once I quit dnp, I'll up kcals by about 250 every 7 days or so until I start noticing about 1-1.5bs of gains every week.

After 10lbs I'll do another week of dnp. And then hop back.

Mk677 indefinitely. Gw indefinitely. Msten during first 5-6 weeks of bulk phases. Tren at 500-600.

Possibly adding methyltren. Maybe adding superdrol. If so, it's 20mg sdrol+20mg msten during bulk. Or 2.5mg mtren during bulk.

I will likely run this all indefinitely. Apart from the orals because liver.

Will get bloods.
>>
>>35989924
Did I read that right? No testosterone?
What's the theory behind that?
>>
>>35989953

Its the whole "I don't get sides from low/no e2" thing. Or more specifically, using tren or whatever without a test base will not crash my e2 to horrible levels.

I somehow always stay high enough.

It's too low if you're going off of reference values but only barely.

Might add 200mg boldenone though. Or 300. Do 300/600 bold/tren.

Otherwise I might try 100/600 or 150/600 test/tren.
>>
File: who_da_man_doctor_who.gif (457 KB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
who_da_man_doctor_who.gif
457 KB, 500x240
Kek.

Another day, another deal. Got at least 5700€ lined up for the next 10 days. Possibly 7200 if I play my cards right.

WHO DA MAN.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 314x160) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 314x160
>>35990099

Triple dubs, guess It'll happen then.

Woop. Means I'll hit 15k by march 1st.
>>
File: vxfDRv3.gif (500 KB, 500x256) Image search: [Google]
vxfDRv3.gif
500 KB, 500x256
>>35990128

More relevant.
>>
>>35990035
>>35989924
Yea that sounds about right then. Maybe aiming a touch high in your loss per week but you seem pretty switched on and won't be disappointed if you don't reach it. But it sounds like from experience know that you can reach it or close to it
Get your bloods done and make sure you are are not fucking yourself and you should be fine. I'm sure someone that knows a touch more than me will chime in with their 2c
>>
>>35990289

I will go for as long as I need and can keep diet in check. At some point... Oof.

I usually fast until after my workout. Then a small shake.

If I need to I'll take a small shake before, one after and then dinner. Nothing more.

I'm thinking of getting amphetamines to help. Kek.
>>
Do I buy AI from the Indian pharmacy and drop $200 for 84 tabs? Or drop $60 on a liquid research chem form of adex?
>>
Just got on TRT and my doc wants to check my bloods in 6 weeks to adjust my dosage. Right now he's putting me on 200mg/week plus HCG eod. How can I cheat my blood work so he keeps prescribing me high dosages? Also planning on throwing in another cc of test too...
>>
Hey guys question here, halfway through my 2nd cycle and after injecting into my left glute today I pulled out the needle (i aspirated) and whilst cleaning up i noticed specs of blood in the needle, hardly anything to speak of but they were there obviously i would know if I injected into a vein but just wondering what this could be from? a capillary maybe? replies would be very much appreciated!
>>
The muscle next to my shin on my right leg is basically always pumped, even when I came off orals. I'm only on 400-450 test and I still get retarded pumps in my shins. Feels like the right one is always under insane pressure.

wtf?
>>
if you're currently a fat fuck (losing weight, was 370 last Feb, 265 this morning) is it best to just wait until done getting to a normal weight before starting some test or just say fuck it and start now?
>>
>>35990856
That's your calves growing.
You'll have bonafide fatty genetics calves before you know it.
>>
>>35990858
Wait. I assume you already know the fatter you are the more estrogen you produce
>>
>>35990606
Don't aspirate, it is pointless and is no longer used in most medical practices.
You aren't about to accidentally inject 2mls of test straight in to a vein.

>>35990856
Probably weak calves or shin splints.
>>
>>35990910

didn't know if some AI would offset that or not. it's okay, i'll hopefully hit 200 by the end of the summer.

thanks
>>
>>35990858
Depends on your strength base. If your joints and tendons will be up to spec you can do it. You will aromatize a lot if you are fat.

But I would recommend you cut down to ~10-15% bf first so you have less sides

>>35990856
I subconsciously jig my legs up and down all the time and my shins always feel a pump I guess that's what does it to me. But it could be how I walk or something too

>>35990521
I would go for Aromasin because it's the greatest
>>
>>35990924
If you start roiding fat you'll end up spending a lot with how much AI you'll need, its really up to you but just remember roids aren't magic and if you hop on then bulk you WILL get fatter
>>
Would Nolvadex and Clomid be more than enough for my test E with dball cycle? (only doing D for 4 weeks at a 25mg daily rate)
>>
>>35990856
Maybe adjust how you put your foot on the gas pedal, it might be pumped all the time because when you drive you're using that muscle to control the pressure you're putting on the gas.
>>
>>35990942
Its fucking dbol moron and no nolva and clomid isn't enough, they're good for PCT but you'll still need aromatase inhibitors to control estrogen
>>
File: cPgvRXd.jpg (122 KB, 700x1049) Image search: [Google]
cPgvRXd.jpg
122 KB, 700x1049
>>35989199

exogenous test isn't a linear increase

>>35990521

>$200 for 84 tabs

what in the fuck, put down the goddamn crack pipe

90x25mg natco xtane for $126.32

>>35990606

of course it's a capillary

and you can legit feel if/when you go through venules or get near a nerve

>>35990856

welcome to my world

>>35990942

hooooooly shit I really hope you're trolling

if not gl being a retard and doing zero research
>>
>>35990900
But I already have bonafide fatty calves from tumbling for 5 years.

>>35990920
Its not shin splints brah, I got rid of those by flexing my feet up as hard as possible and building up the shin muscle.

>>35990929
Probably same boat, I get them from walking all the time, gets to the point where I can't even walk for a little while
>>
>>35990606
Literally nothing to worry about

>>35990920
Glute is the one spot you can aspirate as it's a tricky spot to nail. But yeah aspirating is outdated
>>
>>35990957
>$200
$126 USD is roughly $200 australian
>>
>>35990967
Fucked up Australian prices
Thanks Australia for being so expensive
>>
>>35990947

Im out of state in college brah, I dont have my car up here although I really wish I did

>>35990957
You have fuckhuge calves, coincidence?
>>
>>35990957
>$126 for xtane

Brick could you email me your source?? I'm thinking of ordering adex off ADC but there's that damn $25 flat rate ship
>>
>>35990558
Can no one here help me cheat my TRT?
>>
File: really frank.gif (2 MB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
really frank.gif
2 MB, 325x252
>>35990962
>>35990984
>But I already have bonafide fatty calves from tumbling for 5 years.

lay a towel out in front of you, plant your heels, and pull the towel towards you just by curling your toes

>You have fuckhuge calves, coincidence?

I was a chubby kid and I spent 6 years doing stupid Army shit, one deployment of which was legit walking for 8 hours a day patrolling almost every day with 100lbs of gear for 9 months

I'm kinda cheating

>>35990967
>>35990981

well have fun collecting enough dropbear foreskins to afford that, I guess

>>35990994

where the fuck do you think I literally just got that from

it's either adc or takky off sst
>>
>>35991010
>>>35990994 (You)...where the fuck do you think I literally just got that fromit's either adc or takky off sst

O-Okay... My friend can get me adex for $60 but it's research chem form. SKEEETTTCHHH
>>
>>35991010

You mean pointing my toes? Gonna try rn one sec
>>
>>35991010
It costs me $100 for a vial of test or tren
Each vial lasts about a month at current doses

Don't remember how much my AI and stuff cost
>>
>>35990956
>>35990957
Figured as much, the thing is I'm having issues finding something like arimidex or proviron, I guess I'll just quit dbol for good and do a pure test cycle then
Didn't think dbal would be that hardcore because I knew a guy who did a pure (I fucking know) dbol cycle when he was a teenager and he didn't get a couple of tits, honestly besides becoming bloated as shit his body didn't change much.
>>
File: apache hellfire guncam.webm (410 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
apache hellfire guncam.webm
410 KB, 620x348
>>35991005

how the fuck is this complicated

only pin 100-125mg, bloods show up as high normal reference, boom you stay at that dose

>>35991020

fuck that shit, I do not fuck around with ancillaries unless I legitimately have hplc/gcms qual/quant data on hand for that specific batch of raws

>>35991027

christ alive aus is terrible

no guns, money is shit compared to usd, and gestapo customs control

>>35991035

you aren't the sharpest crayon are you

I just posted two different sources that sell generic pharmaceutical grade ancillaries
>>
>>35991103
>I just posted two different sources that sell generic pharmaceutical grade ancillaries
Actually I did, but sadly those options arent viable for me
>>
>>35991010
Aussie here. I've made one box of alpha pharma exemestane last two cycles. Don't ask me how.
>>
>>35991139
pill cutter?

copped on for $5 and im using it to split my exemestane into 4
>>
>>35991103
>>>35991005 (You)how the fuck is this complicatedonly pin 100-125mg, bloods show up as high normal reference, boom you stay at that dose

If say, I decided to start pinning 500 test this week and I had bloodwork to be done in 5 weeks, then I pin 100mg in the week before and wait for my bloodwork to pass and start cycling again? Would this ruin the consistency/stability of my cycle at all?
>>
>>35991103
Yeah but we get kangaroos and Koalas

On a serious note, we are paid a lot more than yanks and live more comfortably.
It's just that everything is expensive as all fuckery.
>>
>>35991139
Because the other gear was underdosed, right?
>>
>>35991035
Proviron is fucking bullshit you idiot. Its a non aromatizing steroid not an aromatase inhibitor. Get arimidex or aromasin.
>>
>>35991157
No just a tiny pair of scissors. Like kindergarten style scissors. I can barely fit my fingers in them.
>>
>>35991165
>Get arimidex or aromasin
I'm trying. it's not even a money related thing, it's just that i live in a really shitty country and there are pretty much no vendors in my city, the stuff it's not even legal here, I buy my nolva and clomid from the drug store with no recipe
>>
>>35991163
No. Test and tren gains are incredible.
>>35991180
What country? Takky from SST ships to pretty much every country except Canada and I'm pretty sure TG4Y ships to Canada at a little extra cost so...
>>
I need to change how I pay for peps and ancillaries
1 month+ of customer support time isnt worth it

>>35991158
2-3 weeks pre boods
cut down to sub 100mg/wk
>>
>>35991180
Not even illegal* my bad
>>35991192
lets just say importing stuff like this or anything in general really comes with a lot of hassle over here, the government has mad controls on anything that comes overseas and I want to avoid any unnecessary hassle.
>>
>>35991192
My country is a small island full of sheep and I can't get shit all from anywhere. Customs is a worse than a coin flip for if you can get anything in

The worst part is the sources I knew have gone underground for some reason. No gear life for me for a while
>>
>>35991207
So 2-3 weeks prior to testing, go sub 100, and then resume blasting 500?
>>
>>35991248
If only Kiwibrah was still alive
>>
TEST E question, if I've already taken two shots @ 250ml would I be able to take one last shot of 500 to front load ? Or should it have been done in my first two shots??
>>
need cure for heart attacks
>>
>>35991497
Remove heart
Replace with mechanical heart

No more heart attacks
>>
File: meow.jpg (111 KB, 1023x893) Image search: [Google]
meow.jpg
111 KB, 1023x893
>>35991269

you can still front load into the end of the week.

pin 300, no need to go to 500
>>
File: 1454210549851.png (364 KB, 600x606) Image search: [Google]
1454210549851.png
364 KB, 600x606
Bout to finish up on tren A and just be on test E what can i expect to happen? Am i going to mose strength and size? I'm quite in the "natty limit" size

Also fuck tren A is amazing such a great feeling when on it only side effects was tren cough once and insomnia. The daily injections for like 6 weeks did a number on my glutes though.
>>
>>35991538

the tren cough is only because you're pinning so frequently. any compound can result in a cough, it's just when you're pinning that often you're more likely to get some of the oil in your bloodstream.

you'll lose some of your strength (not nearly as much as if you started PCT) but you'll still be significantly strong and your joints will be more forgiving. you'll feel fine
>>
>>35991235
If takky can get through Aus customs she can get through your shitty country too
>>
>>35991538
i'll do a number on your glutes
>>
>>35991538
>>35991559
You also won't be as dry, hard and vascular as you were on tren. Just part of the deal unfortunately.
>>
>>35991538
Less mental sides, both good and bad.
Given a few months your shoulders won't look as great.
But for the most part you will look and feel the same.
Vascularity went down though sadly, that comes back on low doses of tren anyway.
At least I did.

Tren mainly makes me feel really good, indestructible, like I can falcon punch anyone into orbit, like I can lift anything.
Once I came off the first time I still felt good but probably not as aggressive after a while.
>>
HI /fraud/, not sure if I should deload today.
My strength made a bit of a jump over the last week or so, don't even know how as I am cutting and my strength has been pretty constant for some time now.
Last 2 chest workouts were bench 130kg for 5 sets of 10, my chest feels really sore, and did so during the last workout, but I could still complete all 5 sets.
I am on 600 test, 400 deca.

Maybe go 110 for 5 sets of 8 today, and 130 5 sets of 12 the next push day, so in 3 days.

Opinions?
Also fuck orals, made me unable to progress on squats because of crippling back pumps. Now off the orals I just did 3.5 plates for 15 reps, no rest pause, just one after the other.
Before it made me unable to walk bc of back pump, now I feel my legs and the burn is so good.
>>
>>35991604

you didn't provide any reason on why you should deload in the first place

>guys i'm making gains
>should i deload?

are you afraid of getting stronger?
>>
>>>35991604
>don't wanna get "too big"
>>
>>35991632
I am not a complete novice anymore and when I go too long and too hard I need a full deload week, instead of a deload workout that can still be somewhat heavy when I time it right.

But you are right sorry.
Normally I always deload too late when I am completely fucked recovery wise, and that slows my overall gains down a bit. But I am in the process of learning how to do it right.

>>35991639
Still want to fit in my skinny jeans mate, and have to do my yoga classes
>>
Guys kroc rows are 10/10

Nothing else was able to hit my lats quite as well
>>
>>35991665
Couldn't you just switch to a strength based routine for lower body?

I ran into the same problem as you, jeans weren't fitting me as well as they used to, so I switched to pure power/strength and the growth has slowed down, but explosiveness has gone up.
>>
>>35991665

i understand m8. I do this as well with OHP and bench when on tren just for my joints. you're on deca though so personally i'd just keep lifting heavy, but that's just cuz i love trying to set PRs.

regardless of what you decide to do you'll make gains. do what you prefer
>>
Guys this is unsafe and narcissistic behavior, you don't care about 'fitness', if you did that would include your health and well being. Please seek help.
>>
>>35991683
I wasn't serious lol. I squat 5 plates for 5, I don't think there are skinny jeans that fit me.
Buying normal jeans is a horror as it is.

>>35991684
True. I'll just see how I feel after my last warm up today.
thanks
>>
File: 1455226912790.png (1 MB, 1032x1180) Image search: [Google]
1455226912790.png
1 MB, 1032x1180
>>35991711
Thanks man you just opened my eyes. I'm throwing all my stuff to the garbage right now.
>>
>>35991711
>narcissistic behavior
this is a bad thing?

>>35991714
I feel lel

Levis 541 seem to fit bigger legs quite well imo. Mine aren't huge but def above average, these fit pretty well.
>>
>>35991604
>400 deca
Well that's it right there
Deca gives mad strength gains
>>
File: turkey drumsticks.jpg (2 MB, 2340x4160) Image search: [Google]
turkey drumsticks.jpg
2 MB, 2340x4160
>>35991668

3x5 snatch grip deads, 3x8 weighted chins, 3 sets of krocs to failure laddering up and going as heavy as physically possible with straps for the last set

I woke up yesterday and almost cried

>>35991714

just use or adapt an actual serious pl program that incorporates sane deload timing

>>35991725

the struggle, finding 32-33x30s that fit over my quads and calves

reminds me this weekend I'm totally ordering two pairs of 3/4 length compression tights and some booty shorts for the gym

6plate dl with shorts buried in my crack inc
>>
>>35991754
Benefit of compression shorts aside from keeping dink in place?
>>
File: 1445790377583.jpg (89 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1445790377583.jpg
89 KB, 960x960
>>35991767

friction

being lean only helps you so much, once your legs get big enough you start to get chafing issues in terrible places after certain shit

but the whole dick prison thing is really nice too when your gym is 50% milfs
>>
I got a sneak peak at my labs and my LH is on the low end with a 2.6 and 2.0 being the minimum. My FSH was just below the middle don't remember the exact numbers. Testosterone isn't done yet but judging by my LH and FSH am I in for bad news? I'm natty age 23.
>>
>>35991754
That would probably be a good idea. But at the moment I am in love with my p/p/l repeat, with off days by feel and if possible deloads too. I am trying to focus a bit more on my weak points physique wise, that's why I don't do full body three times per week anymore.

And I don't deadlift at the moment, just focusing on squats, and pendlay rows+ pullups are my back movements.

Whenever I start DL again, I hurt myself. Most likely just because I am stupid and so taxed from all the squatting I do, but I don't really need them right now.

Last time I pulled 275kg after not deadlifting for 5 months or so. So no real problem there.
>>
File: 1446472171033.jpg (112 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446472171033.jpg
112 KB, 640x640
>>35988228
>Canary is Adam Johnson
Pls

I wouldn't get a grill pregnant.

Ironic how no one mentioned wtf a 15 year old was doing in an 18+ location in the first place.
>>
>>35991803
>once your legs get big enough you start to get chafing
It happened to me recently. Normally I don't have an issue. Accutane made my skin dry so instachafing. My balls and legs got it pretty bad. I haven't lifted in a week. Honestly this just reinforces my view that big legs are dumb. After a certain point function > more size
>>
>>35991959
Monster legs ain't aesthetic either. As long as you keep a certain level of proportion it's perfectly aesthetic.
>>
>>35991508
any one tried meldonium ?
>>
>>35991959
true, golden era arnold legs, or a bit bigger are perfect.
Just need good cuts and hanging hamstrings.
>>
How much fat, carbs and protein do you fuccbois eat daily?
>>
>>35992161
Doesn't matter too much to me as long as I get over 250g protein and hit my calories. I try eat clean as possible with a cheat meal every week or so (I still cook it myself I just make it taste great. And have something sweet for pudding every other cheat meal)
IMO as long as you hit your calories and protein you are golden
>>
>>35992493
When I'm cutting I'm very strict and plan meals weeks in advance and cook it all the weekend before and freeze it
>>
>tfw no Valentine's

Next year will be different
>>
Should you split 50mg anadrol doses or is it whatever
>>
>>35992547
That's what we said last year.
And the year before that.
>>
>>35992645
50mg is a low dose, do you mean split your anadrol dose into several 50mg doses?
>>
>>35992688
No those years I had a gf. Even the end of last year I had a fuck buddy

Now it feels like I have nothing (in terms of relationships with females, life is pretty good other than that)
>>
>>35992701
So pin some tren and jerk off 15 times while you wait for those pheromones to attract a partner.
>>
man what the fuck did i just get anavar? it says oxandrolone on the pills

where my anadrol at

how do i dose this shit? 50mg pills
>>
>>35992695
let's say i do 150mg a day, should i take 3 pills at once or spread it out

100mg? both at once?

50mg? split the pill or just take one
>>
>>35991538
Alternate man.

You have quads and ventroglutes too.

Had to drop delts after adding mast. 2.5ml is a bit much for em.
>>
>>35992719
50mg per day
>>
>>35991497
My friends pop has one of those built in defibrillators.

He's been zapped the shit back a live while sleeping in his recliner a few times.
>>
>>35992719
did you really accidentally order anavar instead of anadrol and then where about to be taking 150mg a day of anavar?
>>
>>35992719
Yep that's anvar. Doses range from 25 - 100 mg a day depending how you react. If you are going to take it I would start at 50 for a week and ramp it up.

If it's not what you ordered tell them and get what you wanted
>>
>>35992547
tfw gonna lift with gf on valentines and cook delicious porcini mushroom risotto
>>
>>35992732
50mg upon waking, 50mg PWO, 50mg before bed
>>
>>35991158

If you pin 500 but only 100 the week before they'll notice unless you're pinning prop.

Go with tren, pin only 25mg test. Or 50. Get prescribed 250-300/week.

Stock up.>>35992765
>>
>>35992765

Pleb dish is pleb.

Steak with steak is where it's at.

Or fish with fish.

Or a combination of those.

Not salt with rice and mushrooms.
>>
Does anybody know how to convert nmol/l to mg/ml?

>yes its for testosterone
>>
>>35992941
Chicken schnizel>steak
>>
>>35992996
Google it there's conversion sites
>>
File: 1455252649849.jpg (507 KB, 2048x1529) Image search: [Google]
1455252649849.jpg
507 KB, 2048x1529
>tfw diet is entirely of microwave food and grilled sandwiches
>>
>>35993020
All those perservatives and all dat sodium... Hnnng
>>
>>35992941
I don't really eat meat that often, neither does she.
And I have eaten way too much meat in the last few weeks.
It is so convenient when cutting, but I really don't enjoy it.
>>
File: 1455171873908.jpg (150 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455171873908.jpg
150 KB, 1080x1080
>>35993036
Fucking sodium, I think my BP is high probably because that but I don't have a kitchen to cook lol
>>
>>35993020
>tfw diet is chicken tenders, skim milk, oven pizzas, cornflakes and whey
>>
>>35993013
well yeah, but I cant get it to work, it cant be right

I got test back from doctors and I have 20 nmol/l and I want to know what it is in mg/ml to compare it with the juiced levels.

https://www.nebido.com/tools/index.php/en/default/index/conversion-tool

20 nmol/l = 577 ng/dl = 5.77 ng/ml

Now we to convert ng/ml to mg/ml

http://www.endmemo.com/sconvert/mg_mlng_ml.php

5.77 ng/ml = 0.00000577 mg/ml

There is something not right there.

What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>35993079
Just be happy with the ng/dl levels. Don't look into it too much
>>
>>35993115
I am trying to find out if my test is underdosed or not

How many times the normal level should 250mg test e be?
>>
>>35993129
100mg should put you at 800 ng/dl
>>
>>35993161
That does sound right at all.. how do you know?
>>
>>35993129
570ng/dl is garbage for 250mg/wk. You should be 1200+ easy
>>
>>35993202
>>35993161
That DOESN'T sound right at all..

Please tell me how you know.
Normal levels for men can be 800 ng/dl.
Normal men should have daily levels from 3-7mg/ml
>>
>>35993209
570 ng/dl is my natty levels.

On cycle levels were 1154 ng/dl
>>
>>35993231
On cycle? You run 250/wk cycles?
Oy vey
>>
Hey does anyone have camb's contact email or something? would need to ask some help with recovery from injury.
>>
>>35993283
actually, i think my test was underdosed and I was actually running 110-150mg a wk
>>
>>35993349
Probably, but that's a ridiculously low dose to cycle at. pct'ing for high natty levels is retarded
>>
>>35992996

10 nmol is around 300ng i believe.

Probably off by about 10%
>>
>>35993384
>pct'ing for high natty levels is retarded
what? did you write that correctly? i dont understand
>>
>tfw depressed
>>
>>35993414
Going through the shitty process of pct so that you can run cycles of test which still put you in physiological range is stupid, and probably results in a net loss of gains/health.
>>
>>35993431
oh right, youre advocating cruising and blasting and not cycling

Can someone answer this:
If I were to run 500mg test E.
How many nmol/l would that be after 1 month?
>>
>>35993445
No, I'm advocating not making your blasts a cruise dose. You can cycle sure, just make the whole process worthwhile.
>>
>>35993452
well, i didn't mean to.. I didnt know it was underdosed as fuck
>>
>>35993445

250 should be 1600-2000+. 500 3-4000+.

125 is 9-1200 iirc.

Diminishing returns are a thing.
>>
>>35993471
Alright, thanks, but how do you know? I really want to learn this.
Are you speaking from experience?
What have your blood levels on cycle been like?
>>
>>35993471
It's just that.. if my on cycle test levels were 3 times higher than normal, and normal levels are between 4-7mg (says internet) and normal levels for adults are 270-1,070 ng/dl.
My levels were 577 ng/dl.
This puts me in the 72th percentile of normal levels.
If the "4-7mg/ml" is true, then I should be at 6,16mg/ml (72nd percentile).
So, if my on cycle levels were 3 times higher, this would result in a daily release of 18,48mg/ml, giving me a weekly release of 129,36mg/ml.
For a 10 week cycle this should average 1,29g og test.
If Testosterone Enanthate has an active dose of 70% then 500mg a week should total 3,5g for 10 weeks.
Then my test was only bringing 36% of what it should have.

someone please correct me, you guys know your shit right? just tell me how to do the calculations
>>
Because u r still buying from cycle guy. Message sdmonster on wickr for a reasonable aus price
>>
>>35990981

See: >>35993647
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.