[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bathmate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (92 KB, 300x428) Image search: [Google]
image.png
92 KB, 300x428
Any /fit/izens use the Bathmate?
Experiences? Pros? Cons?
>>
What is that? Some kinda dildo?
>>
>>35966319

I don't think I could come up with a question that sums up my thoughts more concisely.
>>
>>35966319
>>35966329
no i think you use it like a fleshlight in the bath and it stretches your dick using the suction from the water and stuff

if you're not a pussy you shove i up your ass when you're done
>>
>>35966311
love yourself anon, you are beautiful and don't need no magic beetroot red extendo-penis
>>
>>35966311
i dunno man, i've tried shit like this + jelqing but I can never stay with it long enough to see results

i'm just 5', decent girth, wish i was the ideal 6'... but fuck it man, those gains are mostly temporary and you have to do it for life to keep them... not worth
>>
Will it give me girth breh?

I have a 6.8" x 5" flat, maybe 5.1" at its thickest point, and it looks like a pencil to me. Not doing it for women, just want it to not look like a pencil in my own eyes.
>>
>>35966311
niqqa who the fuck takes baths anymore what am i some sort of rich eccentric debutante
>>
>>35966625
shower in the morning, bath at night idiot

it's called RELAXING
>>
>>35966311
About the same efficacy as jelqing, meaning gains temporary at best with potential of damage. Anyone using this is a massive, massive desperate retard.
>>
>>35966536

Been using for a few weeks, penis is noticeably thicker. Length hasn't really changed though.
>>
>>35966888

daily reminder that people like these are the equivalent of fat acceptance retards that don't want you to win.

I really want this "jelqing will break your dick 100% of the time" meme to die.
>>
>>35966939
true, jelqing, when done right, is as safe as jacking off

but

but

THE GAINS ARE TEMPORARY

You have to keep at it or you lose it... do you really want that?
>>
I gained 1.4 inches from doing it once a day, stopped using it six months ago and haven't lost dick gains
>>
>>35966939
>While there are many anecdotal claims of success from supporters of the technique, there is no medical evidence for its effectiveness.[9] Furthermore, medical journalist Christopher Wanjek has said that the claim that the technique will "enlarge the penile cavities that fill with blood, making for larger erections...makes no sense biologically."[10] Similarly, Sue Johanson explains jelqing cannot possibly enlarge the penis, though it is unlikely to cause any serious damage.[11]

>Although considered safer than many other, more "radical" techniques for penis-enlargement, jelqing could potentially result in blood vessel tearing, scar formation, pain, disfigurement, and desensitization of the penis if done incorrectly.
>>35966964
Sure you did, buddy. Sure you did.
>>
>>35967016

There's no evidence? Were there even studies done on jelqing?
>>
I used it for a few months, on and off in addition to jelqing.

>Started at 5.5" x 4.5"
>Now I'm at 6.1" x 5"

Just don't overdo it. I did (that's why I've stopped) and now have a little pea-sized bump on the right side of my dick that comes and disappears from time to time. I can only hope it's harmless since it doesn't hurt when I touch it.
>>
>>35967053
How often were you doing it to "overdo it"
Id like to avoid any issues like that
>>
>>35966311
Lmao you guys are so fucking desperate. It has been medically proven jelqing does increase the size of your erect penis. Stop fucking grasping at straws and learn to use what you got. Coming from a guy with a 5 inch dick.
>>
>>35967124
*doesnt
>>
>>35967034
There was a study on it. Look it up.
>>
>>35967104
I did it once a day but I put too much pressure, that's what I meant to say.

Every time you pump it, the suction gets tighter (you're suppose to do it 3-4 times within a five minute period, then you remove it, massage your penis for 1-3 minutes and put the BathMate on again and repeat) and that's what I overdid.

I did it to a point where it caused discomfort but not pain, so it's my fault. It didn't cause any problems in the bedroom, I can still get it up 100% and have sex but the bump worries me.
>>
>>35967135
Did you do jelqing as well Anon?
>>
>>35967284
Jelqing between pumping? Yes. I did about 10-20 quick ones, just to get the blood pumping.

I did my regular 100 or so before pumping though.
>>
>>35967053
>varicose dick veins
>>
>>35966390
Five foot dick?!
>>
I was home schooled in 6th grade and I did jelqing for a little bit. I'm 19 and have a 7 1/2" with 7" girth. 5 1/2" flaccid. Idk if jelqing had anything to do with it.
>>
>>35966629
Nigga we be in a drought
>>
>>35968803
Not buying that girth unless you have proof
>>
>>35966625
>>35968869
lol who cares, i often have long hot baths out of boredom.
>>
>>35968920
Do you not care about the planet nigga?
>>
>>35968940
i'll die long before the planet does
>>
>>35968884
I couldn't care less if you believed me or not. I have a thick wang.
>>
>>35968962
Post plz
>>
File: image_0.jpg (42 KB, 419x368) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
42 KB, 419x368
>>35966311
Anon I've got an 8.5" cawk and let me tell you something:
Even if the Bathmate or whatever works, you're fucked.
You make women cum with your mouth, fingers, and demeanor. The mindset of "gotta get a big dick" will only lead you further from developing these fundamentals. You're like a nyrfag looking to "tone up" with 20min on an elliptical twice a week. My cervix hammer is good for one thing, and that's bitches' initial reaction to it. Otherwise I'm too goddamned big; no deepthroats, no anal, limited positions, my GF still bleeds every time we bang. Maybe you're small, maybe you're not but that's not what your problem is. If you would pay attention to what you really want for 5 seconds you might just make it.
Someday.
>>
I have the goliath version.

To use it you have to be completely shaved or else it's impossible to create a vacuum.

You can definitely feel it tugging on your dick.

The thing is that you won't use it. You'll use it twice and then stop using it because it's a hassle to be completely shaved and filling it with water and it's really boring if you're just standing in the shower.
You have to keep holding it because the vacuum does drop eventually.
You can't move around so you just have to stand there for 15 mins.. sucks

Does it work? Sure, if you actually use it I can see it working in the long run.

Is it worth it? Nah, not for me at least, I have a 7,5inch penis and I bought it for the lulz
>>
File: Austin-Powers-Penis-Pump.jpg (75 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Austin-Powers-Penis-Pump.jpg
75 KB, 853x480
There is no fucking way that decompressing your dick in a vaccum can have positive health effects.
>>
>>35966954
>THE GAINS ARE TEMPORARY
Most of the gains are temporary but they can last about 6-8 hours so it's good to use it before going out.
>>
>not already having a monster dick
never gonna make it
>>
>>35972426
yeah and then you're going to get lazy and one day your girl is going to be like 'WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR DICK ANON?'

then she'll bbc cuck you in the bedroom
>>
I dont want a bigger dick, im 7x5.5

but im a grower

if only it was larger when soft, id be happy
>>
>>35969768
Why do you have to be shaved?

What if I'm shaved except for my balls?
>>
>>35969705
>gf bleeds during sex

Dude you're doing something wrong Idc how big your dong is
>>
>>35969768
You dont have to be fully shaved, theres a shower strap for it. Its best to use if you have a girlfriend or someone you are about to fuck for special nights you want to fuck the shit out of them. I rarely use it and have seen permanent gains but im a special spastic snowflake so theres that.
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 1024x1024
Is 6.5x5 decent? Should I be looking to make gains?
>>
>>35974476
Nah she just doesn't have a wizard sleeve vag
>>
>>35968940
in my country people use too little water so the city has to flush the sewage system with fresh drinking water or it will clog
>>
>>35970679
There aren't any negative health effects tbf as well.
>>
>>35974849
Geez... what country?
>>
File: mentos frog.jpg (24 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
mentos frog.jpg
24 KB, 225x225
>7.25"
>not sure on girth but seems not great to me, maybe its just the length throwing it off
gf screams when i slam dat so we good
>>
>>35966311
Best wank afterwards, seriously Dick thickens like a Pringles tube and the orgasm is insane. I know you aren't supposed to do it after a pump but Fuck I can't help it.

I have permanent bruising on the inside curve of my dick which doesn't hurt so I figured it was melanin (new skin being produced as its trying to pull my Dick out and that side is shorter than the rest)..

Rock hard erection for daiz after. Don't do it enough to see growth but I'm going easy this time.might pump tonight.
>>
>>35974371
Because the rubber ring on the bottom gets pressed onto your pubic region, try creating a vacuum on straw and tell us how you go.

I shave and use it in bath after workouts, it's great relaxing
>>
File: kevin sorbo.jpg (107 KB, 737x576) Image search: [Google]
kevin sorbo.jpg
107 KB, 737x576
Hercules should be bigger than Goliath. Goliath was a pussy who got taken out by a god damned child, Hercules fucking killed the Hydra.
>>
>>35966915
What kind do you have? Should I go with the original or the X series?
>>
File: smug_biden_answer_10_xlarge.jpg (17 KB, 290x350) Image search: [Google]
smug_biden_answer_10_xlarge.jpg
17 KB, 290x350
>>35969705

>cervix hammer
>>
>>35972508
IKTF, same situation reporting in
>>
>>35966311

Pajeet checking in. My dick gets smaller when erect, can this device help me?
>>
>>35966311
This shit doesn't work. It's pseudoscience that prays on men's insecurities.
>>
>>35975757
>prays
>>
>>35968333
trips confirm
>>
>>35966311
>not using Bathmate with exogenous androgens and peptides for permanent gains
>>
>>35975818
Which ones tho
>>
>>35966311
lol fucking cringe.
>>
>your genetics will never be this inferior
>>
>>35975455

bought a different company, the penomet. it's massive but I'll never need to upgrade
>>
>>35966319
nah breh it's a reusable condom
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.