[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >still eating meat and dairy >paying that much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6
>2016
>still eating meat and dairy
>paying that much for garbage and unethical food
>taking in all of that disgusting cholesterol and fat
>cruising for acne, heart disease and erectile dysfunction
>not becoming a vegan and have your gains go through the roof
>>
>2016
>being a faggot vegan telling everyone on /fit/ they're a vegan
>not eating raw meat and getting mad protein gainz

Uncultured swine.
>>
name one vegan who is 100% vegan, 100% natty, is not dyel, is not crazy, and has done if for over 1 year
>>
Fuck off out of /fit/ vegan trolls. The cult of veganism has nothing to do with health, strength or fitness. It's a purely ethical choice based on a flawed philosophy.
>>
>>35959924
Jon Venus
>>
>>35959913
raw meat would kill you "omnivore"
>>
>>35960009
>natty
>>
Fuck off fagget
>>
File: steaktartare[1].jpg (105 KB, 403x331) Image search: [Google]
steaktartare[1].jpg
105 KB, 403x331
>>35960048
mmmmmmmmmm

delicious
>>
>>35959606
If you fags actually spent less time shitposting on /fit/ and instead spent it lifting your gains you would influence more people on this board to go vegan.

Lead by example.
>>
>>35960303
people call eating whole plant foods a meme while eating raw eggs literally does nothing good you
>>
>>35959606
Vegan lifestyle was the best decision of my life. Op is right. Gains are getting thicker and dryer. Makes me wonder why I ever needed lean chicken breast or steak. Yeah, drain my wallet, all it was good for.
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 900x616) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 900x616
>>35959606
Majority of animals eat meat stfu
>>
>>35961250
>what is evolution >>35961250
>>
Veggie stains went vegan and hasn't made a gain ever since

>185lb bench, 7 years lifting

John Venus is small. He looks nice with editing, but he's literally smaller than everyone on fit
>>
>>35961262
Then why do we have canines and molars if we're only meant to eat plants? If the next batch of people evolve to molars only then fine they can be vegans. But my body is designed for and omnivore diet
>>
>>35961415
Why do we have an appendix?
>>
>>35962333
to get infected, other than that is has literally no functional purpose.
>>
>>35962333
Why do we have a fucking tail in the womb?
Why can't 50% of all humans see sharp at all distances?
Why do our wind pipe and our esophagus cross in our throat?
Why don't our teeth last a lifetime?
Why do we have to stick our waste disposal pipes into each other to procreate?
>>
>>35959606

it is interesting how gorillas get fuckhuge on a vegan diet

but we need meat and animal fat to feed our brains, so while we are smaller we are massively more intelligent

no matter how much meat you eat or test you inject, you will never be able to fight a gorilla with your bare hands.

and if you tried to, you'd be dumber than that gorilla, despite your genetically superior brain
>>
>>35962442

They can digest the plants better. That and the fact that they eat pounds and pounds of it every day
>>
>>35962403
>>35962417
Exactly, it's just an evolutionary overhang (so to speak) that is no longer needed, much like canines
>>
>>35962442
My gf has been vegetarian since birth, never has a slice of meat crossed her lips (other than the occasional shlong) yet she still has a degree, so the whole you need meat to be smarter than a gorilla cannot be true
>>
>>35962587
Wtf did you just say
>>
>>35962599
Humans don't need meat for adequate brain development
>>
>>35962587
yes, because early humans could cook plants, right?
>>
>>35962679
I'm talking about humans now, who gives a fuck what our ancestors or even our grandparents ate, I'm saying that a modern day human has no reason to eat meat for brain development. And I'm sure early humans cooked plants as soon as they descovered fire
>>
>>35959606
you need cholesterol to live
your cells need it
also gorrilas eat large amounts of insects ontop of leaves and fruit and shit literally shit
>>
>>35962403
>>35962599
actually new research has shown that your appendix regulates your gut fauna to a great degree, making it more important than previously thought.

sorry nigs
>>
>>35961212
>does nothing good you
did you go to school mate that makes no fucking sense
you just lost all credibility
>>
I'm really trying to lower my meat intake, but name me one plant as a good source of DHA and EPA (APA doesn't count).
>>
>>35962730
Indeed we do need cholesterol to live, however dietary cholesterol is not necessary as the liver breaks down carbon (from anything you eat) to make cholesterol
>>
>>35962765
that makes me hard
>>
>>35962749
I have no idea if it exists but I'm sure you could find suppliements
>>
>>35962779
You and me both
>>
>>35962741
Thanks. People don't really go around questioning and searching for things that is considered as consensus in their daily lives.
>>
>>35962741
I've had mine removed, am I going to die?
>>
>>35962587
>other than the occasional schlong
fucking lel this is so stupid but good
>>
>>35962807
There are. DHA and EPA are both Omega-3, and so is APA. DHA/EPA come from fish (animal) fat, whereas APA is a plant fat. Canola, for example, is rich in omega-3 APA fat. All types are essential for a good health. Zyzz is notorious for consuming large quantities of omega-3 supplements, which is excellent for cardiovascular health.
>>
>>35962846
nah but you'll probably want to be hitting up some probiotics for dat healthy insides.
>>
>>35962846
>get any kind of bad infection in bowels
>get diarrhea
>body flushes out everything from your bowels, including good and essential bacteria
>no problem, the appendix keeps a reservoir of good bacteria
>body reintroduces bacteria from the appendix
I've had mine removed too. I think we should just take good care of our gut flora.
>>
>>35962876
How about poo pills?
>>
>>35959606
>vegan
>gains
>>
>>35962898
Tbh I've never thought about it, but I think I have mild IBS and have regular diarrhoea, maybe my gut flora is just fucked, anyone know of any good probiotics?
>>
>>35962587

imma fuck ur faget gf in her mouth with my cockmeat u little btich
>>
>>35962921
How's your diet, bro? You shouldn't be having any diarrhea. Talk to me, bro.
>>
>>35962942
Pretty /fit/ standard i would say. I eat plenty of eggs (at least 2 a day) tonnes of chickcen, occational bacon and the standard fruit and veggies. Dairy every so often, maybe average a glass of milk a day
>>
>>35962333
some new studies show it stores spare useful bacteria and gut flora.
>>
>>35962442
>it is interesting how gorillas get fuckhuge on a vegan diet

Yes it really is since they are omnivore.
>>
>>35959606
Ok monkey whatever floats your boat
>>
>>35964035
No they're not
>>
>>35964560
They eat insects. Please explain how insects are plants.
>>
>>35962741
>actually new research has shown that your appendix regulates your gut fauna to a great degree, making it more important than previously thought.

new? i thought this was common knowledge for a while now
>>
>>35960251

he's bigger than me so he's not natty
>>
>>35964595
http://www.berggorilla.org/en/gorillas/general/everyday-life/what-do-gorillas-eat/
>Although gorillas don't kill big animals, they regularly eat small animals (mainly insects). However, this constitutes far less than 0.1% of their food.

Please explain why any taxonomist not on acid would classify an animal at that trophic level as an omnivore.
>>
File: human herbivores.png (73 KB, 408x154) Image search: [Google]
human herbivores.png
73 KB, 408x154
>>35961250
>animals do it so it's ok for me to do it

>>35959977
>vegans are a cult

>>35961415
>canines and pic related

>>35962442
>we need meat for our brains

>>35962679
>cooking or selecting food is not natty

>>35962730
>human body does not produce all the cholesterol you need

>>35962749
>APA doesn't count

>>35962913
>vegans are all skinny and weak

omg fit dumbest board ever
>>
>>35960048
as a rich guy
I eat steak tar'tar every day faggot
you know what that is? Raw fuckin meat
you know what else I love?
sushi.
raw eggs, steak tar'tar, and sushi
fuck
yes
nigger
COUNTERED FAGGOT
also, the reason meat spoils is because you didn't just kill the game babe, you know, how like, an egg goes bad after it's boiled within 15 minutes at room?
it's like that, baby.

for the love of god, take your vegan ass,
and kill yourself
>>
>>35965486
OOOOOO COUNTERED FAGGOT
>>
>>35965486
>doesnt mention reeating

Seriously, they eat their own shit regularly and its not even mentioned.

disregarded
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.