[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 640x1136
So I recently reconnected with a girl I knew in Uni (3 years ago). She used to be fat, like 130kg.

Long story short, she's not fat any more looks more like 65kg now, still a bit chubbs not toned at all, but looks good now. She tells me she used weight loss pills for a while then maintains it by eating right. I can't ask more details cause now she's basically in better shape than I am, and I used to give her shit for being fat.

But what confuses me is that everyone I talk to incl doctors tell me weight loss pills do not work. So how did it work for her? Is she lying?
>>
>>35954375
DNP
>>
>>35954525
This, stuff like DNP raises your TDEE, so the effect is the same.
>>
Hmm I'll look into DNP. Have any of you used it and is it something /fit/ recommends or something it condemns?
>>
>>35954569
/fit/ usually have a DNP general. But its not safe
>>
>>35944205

Current dnp thread
>>
>>35954375
I'm taking homeopathic pills and they're doing wonders.
>went from 105kg to 72kg by eating healthier and less
>been plateau-ing for a few months, seemed like my metabolisme slowed down from eating a lot less
>pills working great, speeding up my metabolisme, already to 70kg in two weeks
>feels like cheating
I'm grill though
>>
>>35954619
>Homeopathy

Chances are you breath in more sublimated molecules of active ingredient after opening a box of regular medicine, than what is contained in an entire box of homeopathic "medicine".

Shows you the power of placebo.
>>
>>35954619
What's the active ingredient on the box?
>>
>>35954619
>I'm taking homeopathic pills
>I'm grill
You didn't have to say.
>>
I wouldn't do DNP. It may be a shortcut but that shit fucks you up senpai. Its like having a fever until the end of your dosage cycle. Then your body is just weak from the malnutrition and dehydration.
No es bueno
>>
>>35954685
kek senpai
>>
>>35954658
>>35954671
placebo or not it works for me and I'm not eating less than before. I should know since I'm pretty autismo at counting calories.
I don't know anything about the stuff so here is the description from their site, it's two pills btw
>Garcinia works by inhibiting the enzyme which converts these calories into fat. As a result, the body will burn existing fat stores, thus aiding in weight loss.
>This carefully created formula contains a special combination of vitamins, including B6 and B12, which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue; the vitamin C will also contribute to a normal energy-yielding metabolism.
There was something on it about chrome too

>>35954672
haha
>>
>>35954619

Holy fuck how much of a fucking fat pathetic piece of shit do you have to be to not be able to go below 72 kg without taking a drug what the fuck. Just don't fucking stuff your face how hard is that, jesus fuck african children sustain themselves on fucking 1/5th of what you eat for breakfast and those are the rich ones.
>>
>>35954722
hey go fuck yourself buddy
and I'm 177cm, my bmi is right in the middle but I just want to go a bit lower. You're probably a pathetic manlet
>>
>>35954722
settle your autism lad
>>
>>35954732
>177
>not a manlet

Are you even trying?
>>
>>35954794
>manlet
>woman
I'll let you figure this one out by yourself
>>
OP here. Kek'ing at the whole fat stuffing face and manlet shit.

Anyway, thank you for the DNP thread link, and thank you for the info grill. I was looking into that gracimoli extract shit too. Hopefully this thread stays alive long enough for me to get home and reply in more detail. At work arm, will try to keep it bumped.

Thanks again, all.
>>
>>35954732
I'm 183 cm so your random insult didn't really sting. Glad to see I struck a nerve by calling you fat though. Funny that someone with a body as disgusting as yours would resort to using insults like manlet, quite ironic
>>
>>35954375
Weight loss pills that you can easily get your hands on don't work. Or rather, they work but probably something like 1% difference, just enough to be approved for sales.

Weight loss pills that your doctor can prescribe you have side effects, but work.

DNP is outright illegal and can kill you if you're dumb, but it works and working is it's own side-effect (it can literally burn you inside out if you take too much of it).

Doctors sometimes also prescribe appetite inhibitors, which result in you eating less with less work.

If you want to lose weight ASAP you can just fast for like a month or something. That's certainly safer than DNP.
>>
>>35954924
calm down dude, it's not my fault your girlfiend left you
I'm sure you are 183cm in your mind, friend
glad I made you happy by thinking you struck a nerve but I know i'm not a fatty. I'm just not delusional and know there's always room for improvement.

>>35954885
no prob, I might sound like a filthy hippie but I always like to try plant-based stuff first.
Look up foreverliving.com for more info.
>>
>>35954707
Could it be that you just were vitamin deficient?
>>
>>35954569
Don't cheat your health.

Eat less calories than you burn and exercise. Don't rush it famalam.
>>
>>35954707
>There was something on it about chrome too
gonna guess that was chromium picolinate That is your active ingredient commonly found in most diet pills.
>>
>>35954991
afaik, nothing wrong with DNP if you're not sub-100 IQ. Just need to follow instructions very carefully.
>>
>>35954984
most likely yeah

>>35955002
yup, that's the one
>>
> DNP

Side effects: Fever, nausea, elevated heartbeat, excessive sweating, possibly death if you are a retard

> Amphetamines

Side effects: Same as above, less likely to kill yourself but they are addictive and can lead to amphetamine psychosis
>>
>>35954375
how about you stop worrying about that shit and start working out instead you fat piece of shit

>>35954619
fucking kill yourself
>>
>>35954964
Can you add me on skype? (skull-traill) I have some questions about the diet you're on with the guacamole extract.

Omw home will reply to the rest too.
>>
>>35955314
Tone down the riods brah.
>>
>>35955005
Will do.

>>35954991
I will/am, I was just curious due to a wedding that's coming up in 3 months to see what I can achieve before then.

>>35954959
I have no problem not eating, these days I'm down to 2 regular sized meals per day, but if I drop to 1, I feel very light headed and have lots of migranes, which is a problem cause I gotta pay attention at work.
>>
>>35954375
>toned

Really?
>>
>>35954375
Eating diet pills always reduced my hunger by quite a bit, cant be sure if it was placebo or not but they worked for me
>>
File: 1424239631687.gif (685 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1424239631687.gif
685 KB, 500x500
>toned
>>
If you don't make a permanent change to your eating habits you will get fat again once you stop taking them. Just something to consider
>>
File: 523.png (24 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
523.png
24 KB, 200x200
>>35955347
Can you ask me here? I'm way too paranoid to add any 4channers especially after my shitposting.
I'm not following any specific diet but I can give you an overview of what I eat? I don't eat very clean though (just low cal) so you might be better of asking some of the guys on /fit/
>>
>>35955862
Yeah, no worries I understand, I don't really come on /fit/ much though, so idk what you shitposted/who you are.

Basically the reason I asked is I don't have many questions at the moment, but I know I will like a couple days/weeks down the line then I'd have kicked myself for not getting your skype, but fair enough.

I guess I'd like to know your diet yeah, especially since you said about being too autismo to count calories, which is basically me too.

Also what exercises you do if any?

Whats the room temperature where you live?
>>
>lost half her bodyweight in 3 years

methinks OP may be exaggerating!
>>
>>35955913
.... It's not hard to lose 65 kg in 3 years
>>
>>35954375
>weight loss pills do not work
no, they say weight loss pills are dangerous
>>
>>35955913
Yeah I'm not too sure on the exact weights, was just eyeballing it (especially the higher value), so it's possible I'm wrong, but the point is, she's lost a significant amount of weight.
>>
>>35954569
Side effects include death. Bear that in mind when making a decision.
>>
>>35956170
That is also one of the side effects of drinking water.
>>
>>35956185
Fuck off
>>
>>35956209
No u
>>
>>35956185
You can go fuck yourself if you think drinking enough water to die is in any way comparable to screwing up on dnp.

Being on DNP feels like absolute hell. I tried it for a few weeks. Had to sleep on towels because I kept soaking my sheets with the AC and fan on. Sweating 24/7. Weak as hell and fatigued in the gym. Never hungry. Felt awful.

I lost some fat and then gained it back later because I didn't learn how to EAT RIGHT in the first place, which is where you'll be OP.
>>
>>35956304
OP here, trust me, I fully understand that. I am already watching how I eat, and already losing weight. The reason why I was interested in these 'fat burners' is because I have a wedding coming up in 3 months that I'd like to lose some weight for.

I'm definitely going to be very careful with DNP, I've heard the stories.
>>
>>35954375
She might be lying. It could also just be a placebo effect or the fact that taking the pills coincided with her deciding to lose weight and eat healthier. If she's eating right now, then eating right could have caused the weight loss.

There are some weight loss pills that suppress appetite, or give you more energy (EC stack does both), but aside from DNP and Clen there aren't really any magic weight loss drugs. So unless she was taking those, idk.
>>
>>35956468
Lying is a possibility, but idk why anyone would lie about having cheated instead of working hard to achieve something... usually it's the other way around.

It could have been a placebo too, as for her diet, she's definitely toned down the portions, but still eats junk.

>
There are some weight loss pills that suppress appetite, or give you more energy (EC stack does both), but aside from DNP and Clen there aren't really any magic weight loss drugs. So unless she was taking those, idk.
gonna have to google EC stack and clen.
>>
>eating a woman out
>pretty much making yourself a cuckold

Yeah, ok.

Wonder who's behind this article.
>>
>>35956730
Depends what she took but if she literally poisoned herself then she'd stand to lose her appetite and probably starting vomiting frequently.
>>
>>35955903
Maybe I said it wrong but I meant I'm autistic enough to be strict at my calorie counting. I use myfitnesspal and it's really handy.
Here's what I usually eat during week days but I just eat and drink what I want during the weekend. The weight I gain back in the weekend I lose more during the week but with the pills I don't gain any.
Morning: 45gr all brans + coffee
Lunch: 2 loafs of dark bread with low fat ham and 100gr cottage cheese
Dinner: I just experiment with low cal recipes I find on google like shirataki spaghetti, low fat meat such as chicken or veggie meat and lots of vegetables. Just look up low cal recipes and you'll be surprised how good some veggies can taste. You can even make something like french fries from turnips.
Snacks: low fat yoghurt with stevia, fruit,...
This is what I ate before I took the pills though, I have to shamefully admit I eat and snack more now but I still lose more weight.
I don't do much exercise because I'm lazy but they're just basic body weight exercises.
I'm not gonna gain much muscle this way but I mostly want to lose weight.
M-my room temperature varies a lot...
>>
>>35956922
No idea... saved it from a cringe thread on /b/ I think.

>>35957251
Oh fuck! Yeah I totally misunderstood that.

Thanks for the outline.. I'm sure you mean 2 slices though, not loafs?

Sounds good though... not sure I catch the joke/reference about the room temperature though... but like, are you in a tropical area? Temperate? Caus- wait a second, fuck, forgot you were doing the guacamoli extract and not DNP, fuck, so yeah, temperature is irrelevant.

Thanks again all.
>>
>>35957743
>No idea... saved it from a cringe thread on /b/ I think.

meant that for >>35956854
>>
>>35954619
Homoeopathic pills... So basically you're taking nothing, but you're stupid.
>>
>>35954375

They work. Niacin supplements as well.
>>
>>35957950
DNP, Guacomoli extract, EC stack, Clen, Niacin...

I'm learning so much from this thread.
>>
What do y'all think about CLA?
>>
File: 1444282752759.jpg (59 KB, 765x343) Image search: [Google]
1444282752759.jpg
59 KB, 765x343
>>35954619
>>
>>35954672
>>35959022

I've heard CLA works but have never tried it.
>>
>>35954569
Generally good advice is that if you have to ask what DNP is, you need to spend a fair amount of time researching it, learning how to not fucking cook yourself, and deciding if it's worth the risk. Gl mang
>>
zyzz died on DNP, you can see his asking about it in a roid forum on a date close to his death.
I found that post a long time ago, while I was on dnp myself. DNP is awesome if you know what you're doing, but sides are worst than creatine.
>>
>>35955748
You might get a bad batch of DNP and die in your sleep, senpai
>>
>>35955913
I can lose 12% in two months, 50% is just starving and not lifting. 3 years no problem
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.