[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DNP General -fat burner edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4
File: 14433817935841212.jpg (287 KB, 1380x1024) Image search: [Google]
14433817935841212.jpg
287 KB, 1380x1024
1.) READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

http://pastebin.com/WuvW9UWi

2.) QUESTIONS THAT AREN'T COVERED BY THE PASTEBIN

>Day [1-5] I'm not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?
No, it's called blood buildup and it's normal. Look it up.

>Day 5+ and I'm still not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?

Give more info. How much DNP are you taking? You won't feel jackshit if you're only on 250mg. Cold weather and your diet also play a roll in how much you feel.

>Any other NOT FEELING IT YET questions
Heat is not the primary mechanism of DNP. More heat doesn't mean more weight loss.

>Day [1-7] and I haven't lost any weight
>Day [1-7] and I have gained weight
Heavy water retentions in the first week. It's normal.

>Day [7+] and I haven't lost any weight
More info needed. What's your diet like? How big is your deficit? How much DNP are you on? Are you tracking your calories?

>Day [7+] and I have gained weight
All of the above + stop being a fat fuck and eat less.

>Should I take my doses all at once or spread throughout the day?
Doesn't matter. Spread throughout for stable blood levels. All at once for more intense sides at first and less intense sides 12 hours after

>How much time should I wait between cylces.
At the very least do time on = time off.
More is better though, especially if you plan on doing more than 2 cycles. A lot of anons posted that they had less results with time on = time off the second and third time around.

>Day [1-21] and I think I got PN
No you don't. It's all in your head. You don't just wake up with PN. It gradually develops. You'd have to expose yourself to DNP for months at a time to develop PN. This doesn't just happen from one cycle alone.

>Where can I buy this shit?
Fuck you. Read the pastebin before asking questions. All Shills in this thread are to be trusted.
>>
order placed, wish me luck
>>
So I'm on day 5 of Iggy's old stuff I had laying around. Heat not bad, first 2 days 250mg. Day 3 500mg. Day 4 500mg morning 250mg night. Not feeling much sides. I have some DMP coming in - is it okay to switch to his DNP, but reset my dosage back to day 0?
>>
Honestly I bought some but I was feeling just so sick and sweaty all the time, I literally could not deal with sweating through my shirt every day before noon, so fuck it, natty for me.
>>
>>35945760
>The recommended beginner's cycle is 250mg/day for three weeks.
>>
File: 1454876940858.jpg (12 KB, 180x209) Image search: [Google]
1454876940858.jpg
12 KB, 180x209
is it possible to have bunk DNP which gives you no weight loss and just the side effects
>>
>>35946090
That just sounds like you're eating too much while on it.
>>
>>35945806
This is not the first cycle I have run
>>
>>35945760
definitely drop back down to at least 500 if not 250
>>
>>35944205
just got my shit from maserati, he's legit.

very stealthy, quick shipping, decent communication, cheap.

not starting my cycle until next week but so far he gets a 9/10 for service
>>
>>35945806
>>35946247

Who the hell actually runs 250mg unless you plan to run it for like 3 months? 250mg is like, what, 30% extra calories burned? At that point you could just save the money and do some extra cardio.
>>
>>35947270
250mg/wk for 3 weeks w/ 1k cal deficit can melt 15-20+lbs off for chubby individuals (15-20% bf)
>>
>>35946546
How long ago did you order?
I've been waiting for over a month to recieve from Maserati.
>>
Best source that accepts paypal/ non-bitcoin? I dont wanna have to do BTC but if I must senpai
>>
>>35947893
really? i placed my order 5 days ago and got it today.

try shooting him an email?
>>
>>35948089
self bump :)
>>
My question never gets answered in QTDDTOT and I don't feel like it deserves its own thread so I'll ask here.

Are there any bad side effects if I just start off doing regular dosage instead of the starters considering that I've done this before.

Is it best to take a dose right before a workout or ~30mins before?
>>
File: q2UMA.jpg (161 KB, 918x839) Image search: [Google]
q2UMA.jpg
161 KB, 918x839
>>35949217
dosage chart for reference
>>
>>35949143
DMP but you have to email him your CC info - he's well known so I'd trust it (srs)
>>
>>35949217
I jump right into regular dosage because I know it doesn't fuck with me (used it before)
>>
Do I need to go three weeks non stop? Will it be worthless to just use it Monday through Friday?
>>
>>35949842
>Do I need to go three weeks non stop? Will it be worthless to just use it Monday through Friday?
No it wont be worthless but your blood concentration levels will dip when you don't dose
>>
>>35949217
>Is it best to take a dose right before a workout or ~30mins before?
How the fuck did you read the pastebin if you ask such stupid questions?
>>
Yo starting tmro some stuff I got from yb year and a half ago, should still be good right?
>>
>>35950269
yeah but youll need double dosages
>>
>>35950561
why? I wouldnt think it would weaken over time?
>>
>>35944205

I used it a couple of years ago off and on for 3 months...had good results - lost like 40lbs - maybe a little more.

The I've run a couple of cycles randomly over the past couple of years.

My question though is about long term exposure.

Since using it - I've had the HARDEST time keeping weight off and when I carb out - I still feel a slight rise in body temp.

Any one have any experience with after effects and long term exposure?
>>
>>35950186
I don't see anything related to that in the pastebin, I'm kinda blind though.

Plus I don't think the same kinda rules apply to DNP and EC Stacking.
>>
Did anyone go by the book on the pastebin advice for a 21 day 250mg cycle? All the supplements, keto diet, and intermittent fasting? Or at least one of the 3? How'd it work out?
>>
>>35950731

I did keto, magnesium powder, fish oil and eca stack. I didn't IF at all.

Did great...never really even had the swing up in weight in the first week.

The heat really does suck though...sleeping was tough. I had to sleep with a fan and my wife was like "get out of the bed" haha.

Also.

Yellow cum.
>>
>>35950754
Cool, I bought the supps, the ec stack, and I plan on running a 1k deficit for 21 days on keto and if. It sounds like the supplements worked for you so I'm hoping they do the same for me.
>>
>>35950835

Yea...my only pro-tip would be to get into ketosis before you start DNP. Like a week or two if you can - that keeps the blood sugar drop from feeling crazy and keeping you from bouncing into full carb monster mode.
>>
>>35950857
Good advice bro. I'll get on that.
>>
>>35950695

this is a dnp thread kiddo

be a man and buy the yellow magic

fuck ec
>>
Maserati hasn't emailed me back in like 5 days
Is this a regular thing
>>
just finished my last dose. I ordered from maserati 8 days ago hoping to get it quick so I can continue my 500mg 21day cycle. The first time I ordered I got it 4 days later but this time I still haven't received my order. I know he aint amazon but this sucks now that my cycle is gonna be fucked.

I don't know what to do now. do you guys recommend I continue my cycle once I get my dnp or should I wait the recommended time and then start a new cycle. I am 9 days in btw
>>
Any south america shill?
>>
File: 1443580776769.jpg (107 KB, 554x555) Image search: [Google]
1443580776769.jpg
107 KB, 554x555
Thinking of ordering from dinitro. Kinda pricey, but i hear is tops. Anyone run his stuff?
>>
Today's the last day of my 21 day 500mg per day cycle. 13 lbs down. i'm 7 lbs from my goal. Will adding another week kill me? haven't had any bad sides besides lethargy
>>
>>35952117
me
>>
First time taking DNP here.
did 10 days at 250mg + 300k deficit and I'm on day 7 of my rest.
It looks like I lost something between 3 and 5 pounds and my belt definitely feels a little looser.

I'll restart in another 3 days and work up to 500mg for 10 days, see how that goes.
>>
>>35952156
I used it and it worked amazingly, I also got my package in like 2 days.
>>
>>35952917
bring your deficit down lower, the cycles are short so make the best of it. 500-1k cal deficit IMO
>>
How many fucking cycles have you done? I did one ages ago and I remember you were doing one and saying you were gonna go again and that was like a month and a bit ago.

How fat are you? Post pics
>>
>>35953518

meant to be to >>35952102
>>
>>35953518
this is my second cycle i am 149lb going to 130
>>
>>35945760
Honestly dude I hear his stuff isn't as pure right now, might be that.
>>
Looking to lose weight before summer. Already meal planning and unlearning bad dietary habits from having a fat family. About to start going to the gym, too. Every non-/fit/ source I'm finding says this stuff is legitimately just poison. That said, is ~50lb in four months a legitimate possibility?

I'm on 1000 cal deficit.
>>
Ordered from dionitromelt. Put in my payment it still waiting for a response....how does he work and when can I expect my package?
>>
Currently in college and work at fast food. I'm in a pretty hot environment for about 6-8hrs five days a week. Will this cause issues with dnp? Will I overheat?
>>
>>35949842
It won't be worthless but blood concentration will go down during the weekends and reach peak levels only tuesday or something. So you'll end up being in the "zone" only 3 days a week.
>>
>>35952024
but I'm poor
>>
>>35954218
will be very uncomfortable, you will be sweating buckets
>>
>>35952156
It's very good stuff and it's guaranteed you'll get it in a week.
>>
Why am I craving sugar so bad
>>
Sup guys,
I did 250mg ED last year wich was kinda unpleasant cause i had to work.

Thinking about doing 250mg EOD in combination with an ECA Stack for 3 to 4 weeks.
Is this even worth it? And do i still have to take all the supplements?

Anyone got experience with such a low dose? How much effectiveness/sides did you experience?
>>
>>35955982
>not working while on 500mg
It's like you don't want big fat losses

I don't want to stand up
Send help
>>
>>35956005
Sweating while working in sales is'nt that nice
>>
4th day of 200mg DNP a day, just did my first legday with DNP. Holy shit i almost died was out of breath so easily.
>>
Anyone taken DNP(500mg ED) with modafinil (100-200mg ED)?

https://examine.com/supplements/modafinil/
>>
>>35944900
received my order today holy fuck DMP is quick
>>
>>35956247

What a massive puss puss you got there my dude.
>>
Just took my last dose for the cycle. It was my first time doing 400mg (200mg every 12).

God what a dumb, sweaty, tired existence. I can't wait to feel cold again. But I had a steady loss so worth it IMO
>>
>>35956739
How much did you lose?
>>
>>35956797

It's complicated, because I'm fat. (F/5'10 starting weight 280lbs)

I was running a 1500cal deficit for almost two weeks prior to starting the cycle, to make sure I was fully committed to keto. Then I started the cycle, but I've had to change to 1000-1200cal deficit because I could barely get out of bed in the morning.

Altogether I'm down 25 pounds in three weeks, but that's including precycle weight loss. I've also been alternating lifting/cardio with a day off every 4 days

Yes I know this isn't the smartest way to do it. But I'm ready to get my life back together and I'm committed to gradually increasing cal and sticking to a new lifestyle. I've done the yo-yo thing so I know how easy it is.

Plus now I have career goals that hinges on fitness, so it's easier having a goal.

I was running a
>>
>>35956867
My iPad fucked up and hid that last bit from me, just ignore it
>>
>>35950662
Plz don't do this, you will die
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.