[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how big is 4x?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 17
File: 144141-h.jpg (48 KB, 740x494) Image search: [Google]
144141-h.jpg
48 KB, 740x494
Srs question.

Can you show me how big a 4x male is?

Is it smaller then pic related?

My LDR sent me his shirt and its 4x. He is reaaally tall if that matters? He said his dad was a body builder back in the day and we have been talking about working out together someday.
>>
>>35934823
Oh my god, dump um now. He is literally 300lbs+
>>
Well I just found out but he's really amazing. Thats how big 4x is? Ive lost weight lots of times I think he will exercise with me and stuff. I just dont want him to die someday from being big, thats my obly concern. Sometimes he coughs lots and I wonder if its his weight that can be hurting him.
>>
File: 1396-00.jpg (214 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1396-00.jpg
214 KB, 1200x900
>>35934823
This is what I got from Google.
>>
>>35934823
How tall is reeeeally tall? He'd have to be at least like 6'5" to not be a lard
>>
>>35934860
Rich Piana is also 300lbs+
>>
>>35934888
People that get to this level of fat are often chronic smokers as well. Quite seriously any talk he is giving you about going to the gym together is bullshit. If he cared at all he would have already started.
>>
>>35934957
Do you think that's what we're talking about here? That this long distance fatty who's been "been talking about working out together someday" is ripped like Piana, or fat like fuck? Really, there's no chance it's the first.
>>
>>35934823
>americans actually make clothes bigger than xxl
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP
>>
>>35934942
He is 6'3

He doesnt smoke or drink.
He is SUPER bachelor habits though.
Drinks soda like no other.
Microwaves shit.
Doesnt know about corn syrup and artificial sugar.

He has hope!
>>
>>35935014
Americuck here, I've seen people buying as high as 6-8x. Makes me fucking sick. I wear a 2x but I'm also a 6'2" wide shouldered man.
>>
>>35935045
No he doesn't. If he's only 6'3 and wearing a 4x that slob is probably pushing 400+ pounds
>>
>>35935045
>He has hope!
Yeah maybe he can make it all the way to 50 before kicking the bucket.
>>
>>35935045
Seriously, people like to pretend otherwise but how you treat your body is a huge indicator of your outlook in life.

I guarentee if you continue with this guy without making him change, he's going to become a huge drain on every aspect of your life.
>>
>>35935045
>6'3"
>really tall

pick one and only one
>>
>>35935045
Lool post a body pic of the LDR.
>>
Have you never even exchanged pictures? How long have you been in a "relationship"?
>>
>>35935052
>6-8x
>xxxxxxxxL
where the fuck is that sold? Rug wholesalers?
>>
>>35935164
Curtain section of IKEA.
>>
>>35935163
First came no sex till marriage
Then came no kissing till marriage

Now there's the next thing to abstain from:
No seeing each other till marriage! Phone and email only!
>>
>>35934823

>a guy in a 4xl shirt is in a relationship and I wear medium, am fit, and am single

brb, jumping off bridge
>>
>>35935164
Fucking Walmart and Kmart. Any place they sell fucking garbage to human garbage.
>>
>>35935188
To be fair, if it's anything like the online only LDRs that I've seen (and been in, once), it's an extremely toxic and unhealthy relationship. You ain't missing out.
>>
>>35935143
He hasnt sent one o.o

But he did start casually sauing, "well im fatter then I used to be." And stuff.

From the sounds of it, before we met he was really depressed for a long time. He gave up looking for a woman.

Like hes gonna oay for my plane ticket and we have talked dirty lots so. I already told my family about him and stuufff. He is awesome and really sweet.

>>35935126
6'3 is tall >_>

>>35935074
This person says 4x is 400 pounds but someone said 300?? I dunno what to think.

His apartments has a gym on them so if I ever move with him then im gonna cancel my gym since his state has no 24 hour fitnesses. I get a sick rate too, like 15 bucks a month. Nigga lives in the boonies.
>>
>>35935234

still

it's kinda sad that im fit and single yet objectively uglier people are able to do it

oh well
>>
>>35935163
6 months. Im flying to him next month. I can post an update in april with what happened. He is paying for my ticket.
>>
Holy shit, even when I was 300lbs at 6'2 I was wearing 2X, this dude is probably 400lbs at least.
>>
>>35935176
>curtains
I know you're just joking but please consider the following:
S,M,L,XL,XXL all increase in chest size by 2 inches at each step. XL is 44-46 inches (circumference, I think)

If the increase continues, an 8xL would be about 57 inches around at the chest, or just under 5 feet. If you factor in that around the chest is probably the smallest dimension on a super fatty, then a curtain is probably not gonna provide enough material to make a shirt.
>>
>>35935245
>6'3 is tall >_>
It's a little tall. It's above average. It's certainly not
>reaaally tall

>This person says 4x is 400 pounds but someone said 300?? I dunno what to think.
Does it fucking matter? Both are outrageously fat, it's just 30 years to live vs 20.

>His apartments has a gym on them
If he has an apartment in the building, then he is truly a top-level lazy loser and will never work out with you.

>Like hes gonna oay for my plane ticket and we have talked dirty lots so.
Don't do that, he'll crush you under his weight.

Seriously, the way you are talking is the classic "I like him because he pays attention to me" line. You can find a real relationship, just get out there and don't fall for manchilds who sweat in their room all day.

Like seriously, say you go meet this guy: Do you actually believe you two are ever going to do anything other than videogames and junk food?
>>
>>35935245
400 vs 300

honestly when you're that huge it doesn't really matter.
It's like nitpicking the difference between a 6 week old rotten slab of meat in the fridge and a 7 week old rotten slab of meat in the fridge.
>>
>>35935014
I wear like a 3x in Korea size, which is like xl in freedom size
>>
>>35935324

Kek, you would think, but engineering principles are timeless. It's that much harder for him to find a suitable mattress, that much harder to find clothing, need to intake that many more calories

If I could animorph into a fucking blue whale, would you take it as equivalent to the fattest guy you know?
>>
>>35935306
seriously, say you go meet this guy: Do you actually believe you two are ever going to do anything other than videogames and junk food

I have eaten junk food before, but I dont now. And I warned him I eat super healthy so, if I am with him, Im gonna be cooking healthy things. We do play video games a lot.
>>
>>35935354
No cause you'd be a blue whale. Whales are supposed to be huge, that's what they do. I was talking about the general appeal of their appearance anyway. The two slabs of meat, one is more rotten and disgusting than the other for sure, but I'd definitely dump them both out.
>>
>>35935380
>I warned him I eat super healthy so, if I am with him, Im gonna be cooking healthy things
This will ruin the relationship.
If he's the super rare fatty, he'll actually change his ways, but it's far more likely he will just get slowly more and more frustrated with not having shit to eat and will eventually just hide it from you until you discover it and either break up with him or continue to think you can change him cause he "has so much potential" like a wife with an abusive husband.
>>
>>35935306
>Don't do that, he'll crush you under his weight.
Can 400lbs people even have sex?
Can you imagine the smell once she peels back those layers of fat his dick is hiding in? His entire body must be full of crevices with unpleasant smells waiting to be released. Better bring some Vick's VapoRub.
>>
>>35935454
This anon is spot on the money.

Please don't take offense, but you aren't enough to make this man change. No one is. People only change from within and that he's "talking" about going to the gym someday without any concrete plans shows he's already willing to lie and fudge the truth to keep things even. This is only going to get worse if you try to make him live better, and if you don't try he continues being a depressed fat fuck that will only suck the life out of you.

Serious, it may sound bitchy to dump a guy for his weight, but it's not just the weight it's the lifestyle the weight reveals.
>>
>>35934823
>meet guy online
>say he's gained some weight
>will start exercising again

1 month later

6 months later

you move in with him

gets diagnosed as diabetic

needs heart bypass surgery but not possible at his size
>will start exercising soon

has heart attack and barely makes it out alive. Now can hardly move without severe pain in chest
>can't start exercising again

dies age 48
>never started exercising again

Read this OP. Read it good.
>>
>>35934823
my friend weighed 380lbs, and was 6'4''. He wore a 3X very comfortably.

Your LDR has to be 400+ pounds. Sorry.
>>
>>35935270
How old are you, out of curiousity. I'm another woman and have been in several LDRs. I want to help you from ruining your life honestly speaking
>>
>>35935245
>no pic of ldr
any pics of you? I'm curious how big you are, it could help a lot in getting better advice
>>
File: Snapchat-1285221908612149219.jpg (333 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1285221908612149219.jpg
333 KB, 1080x1776
I am 5'11 325 lbs and this shirt is a 3x. Chances are your LDR has my proportions with a larger belly if he doesn't work out
>>
OP is gunna get crushed.
>>
>>35936015
Just to clarify I am not OP or his LDR or w/e, just some random anon posting body as reference
>>
>>35936015
You're a big guy
>>
>>35936015

w-wouldcuddle/10.

N-No homo.
>>
>>35935825
I'm not op but I'm 22 y/o grill and in a ldr

pls tell whatever will help from ruining my life
>>
>>35936232
he's most likely cheating unless he's unattractive
ldr's rarely work.
Also, don't think he "wouldn't cheat" on you. He most likely would.
>>
/fit/ actually trying to help someone.
Wtf happened to this board.
>>
>>35936232
I'll be your new LD boyfriend.

I'm in pretty good shape.
>>
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

show tits faggot
>>
File: KermitNoMore.jpg (15 KB, 504x250) Image search: [Google]
KermitNoMore.jpg
15 KB, 504x250
>>35936232
>>35936259

> tfw in a 5 and a half month ldr
> tfw he hasn't spoken to you in five days but reads your messages
> tfw no idea why he won't reply
> mfw it could be over
>>
>>35935306
>half a foot above average
>a little tall
Pick one, that's like saying 5'3 ain't short.
>>
>>35936356
How are there so many grills/fags in this thread in internet relationships, am I being trolled?
>>
>>35936420
we're on 4chan

as if we have the social skills to form a relationship irl
>>
>>35936420

> grills
> /fit/

Pick one.
>>
why the fuck would you even have an internet relationship?
>>
>>35936457

I'm >>35936356

He's American. We had been speaking since the end of April 2015 and he flew over in August to come and see me. We spent some time together and had great fun. We decided we'd commit to one another and that he'd fly me over to the US next summer. But it seems like shit has hit the fan and I'm not entirely sure why. I'd say it's long-distance dating though - we never settled on the labels.
>>
File: 0NN25.jpg (145 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
0NN25.jpg
145 KB, 800x1200
4XL on a 6'3" guy is definitely upper 300s. When I wore 4XL I was 415lb at 6'5", 52" pants. Pic related is old, I stopped playing rugby and back up to 233lb or so. Got lucky with loose skin but it's still kind of a bummer, working on a bigger chest and tris helps a bit.
>>
>>35936485
>I'd say it's long-distance dating though - we never settled on the labels.
that means he is short-distance single.
find a new man.
>>
>>35936544

Dubs don't lie. I think you're right, but we got on so well. I'd at least want to be friends in case I ever went to the US. But finding someone new isn't so easy, especially someone I'm compatible with. I think I might need to spend some time just being alone.
>>
File: New Canvas.png (87 KB, 742x332) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas.png
87 KB, 742x332
>>35936232
Real relationship advice from a /fit/ woman in her late 20s:

Don't lock it down in your early 20s
Date a lot of people
Fuck a lot of people that you want to fuck
Don't have sex with strangers while drunk
Always go out to clubs with a friend
If a relationship sucks for many months and you think you can make it better, you can't, abandon ship and move on.
Get partners that fulfill your physical needs
Don't ever settle for a man who can't give you an orgasm EVER
Don't ever settle for a man who doesn't eat ass or pussy
You will get better at relationships as you get older
If you think you're the one trying harder in the relationship, you probably are
Get good at sucking dick
Keep your body tight and your mind sharp, you will respect yourself and people will respect you for the shit they can't do
Learn to love women
Don't feel weird for asking for what you need (this is how I got in my amazing open relationship with my huge sexy boyfriend who loves eating pussy; worth it)
Always be with people better than you. You will always get better.
Get tested for diseases once a year, more if you want, no one is judging you.
If he says he doesn't want to use a condom and he can't prove he's clean, don't touch his dick for a second and send him away
Give respect (don't buy into that bullshit like #WasteHisTime2016, you are not any better than MRAs this way
Always squat
If you need help, always ask

Be safe and wise.
>>
>>35936406
You are right mate, he is tall enuf that 400 pounds doesn't look bad on him at all.

Or wait, in the context of height to weight, 6'3" is absolutely not "reallllly tall" to justify all that weight.
>>
>>35936793
This is why /fit/ always complains about women.
>>
>>35936793

>if a relationship sucks, abandon ship and move on

the modern female, /fit/

no effort to improve, no loyalty.
>>
>>35936848
>>35936846
Please, 50% of marriage ends in divorce, everyone today just wants to move on. and I bet you guys would blame that on "the modern woman".
>>
>>35936890

do you seriously think marriages fail cause of men

LOL

it cant possibly be because women clean up financially in court, could it?
>>
>>35936911
Ok yeah, thanks for confirming your faggotry. Do dudes like you just not interact with women at all or what?

Why have MGTOW fags been raiding /fit/ recently? Are they trying to get fit for summer?
>>
>>35936911
Closet case
>>
>>35936926

uh, men dont want to get divorced cause they get fucked hard in court.

women dont give a shit cause they can find a new dick to suck AND get 50% of a mans assets.

it's win win for her. regardless, girls arent loyal these days cause they can swipe up a new dick in literally minutes. no pressure, no worry about a relationship failing.
>>
>>35936890

To be honest, I think the changing ways in which people communicate with one another, especially with technology, has led to the alteration in commitment. It's so quick and easy to change things nowadays in the first world that it generally requires little effort. This is probably why the divorce/breakup rate has continued to spiral upwards. It's sad, and I feel like a dinosaur when no one is interested in romance and all people want to do is skip the dates, get drunk and fuck.

> tfw no bf to date
> tfw no bf to fulfill ambitions with
> tfw no bf to be successful with
> tfw no bf to run fingers through his hair
> tfw no bf to bathe and shower together
> tfw no bf to cuddle and kiss
>>
>>35936947
And you can't swipe up a vag, which is why you are on /fit/ ranting about women. Please don't lump the rest of us in with you.
>>35936963
Honestly in what I've seen people still want to be romantic, but just not pretend that you can keep that shit up for 40 years. People grow apart, just religious moral shit kept people in unhappy before marriages.
>>
>>35936982

you really dont understand dating dynamics do you

it's far, FAR easier for a girl to find a new guy than it is a guy finding a new girl.

but you will discount my rational thinking because you are a woman.
>>
>>35936982

I think a relationship can last until you both die of old age. It's possible. Maybe not for everyone, but I'd certainly say I was capable of it. It's about willingness, effort, tolerance, and commitment.
>>
File: 20160208_152436.jpg (2 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160208_152436.jpg
2 MB, 5312x2988
>>35936457
Because ive been in a relationship for eight years and the guys a shit bag. LDR would hear him tell me to STFU over mic and stuff and slowly woo'd me with his white knight ways.

>>35935454
Hmmmm.

Lots of stuff /fit/ said in this thread, I will think about. Im glad I asked because here I was assiming 4x was like 200 something pounds. Im 26 btw and a size 10 so im not perfect myself. I am working out and eating healthy though.

I'll post in april with what happens when I visit him.

Here, take this picture I took while in the road just now. Be well, /fit/

OP out.
>>
>>35935045
I'm 6'4", 240 lbs currently at the end of my bulk, I wear XXL at most. 4XL is insanely fat.
>>
>>35936848
None of my relationships have lasted less than 1 year. Two have been roughly 3 years long. This is advice for your 20s. Do you really think it's sane for a person to get married when they're 22 and "make it last" with "loyalty" if they aren't getting what they need after lengthy communication? Don't think so
>>
>>35937044

Dammmnnn. She's big.

And I can't tell if it's an awkward photo, but that guy looks like a bottom.
>>
>>35937012
Still not a woman, though you've accused me of that across two threads (hilarious that you are using woman as an accusation). And they really aren't different, do you really not know any guys that have women jumping at them. You just aren't what women want, sorry bruv.

>>35937021
Mmmm, I think that for certain people it's possible, but for the average pairing short term dealings make far more sense.
>>
>>35935245
single male here, unfit, but not obese. where can I find dumb women like you that I can woo with texting without ever showing my face?
>>
>>35937070

your "advice" is basically "be the typical millenial slut".

good advice, if you dont want men to take you seriously, and if you want to be alone as a cat lady in your 30s/40s.

if you have no respect for yourself, neither will men.
>>
>>35937114
You could try being an interesting person to talk to, but I'm guessing that's not really an option.
>>
>>35937104

But what defines 'short term'? I WANT a relationship to last for the rest of my life. Surely it's based on desires, as opposed to saying that's how it simply is for everyone? And it makes more sense to you, but...
>>
>>35935354
>If I could animorph into a fucking blue whale, would you take it as equivalent to the fattest guy you know?
no, cause morphing into a blue whale could be useful.
>>
>>35937148

A longterm relationship is possible, but the case here is that /pol/poster is claiming that not being dedicated to one is illegitimate in any case. No, you just need to seek someone out who's also interested in that.
>>
>dont settle down

>fuck lots of people

and people wonder why they end up dating shitty people

lol
>>
>>35937206
I'd bet $10 you're with no one.
>>
File: PizzaBoo.jpg (38 KB, 580x582) Image search: [Google]
PizzaBoo.jpg
38 KB, 580x582
>>35937191

I'll do exactly that.
Find someone I'm compatible with.
And that person also happens to want a relationship forever :>
I c-can do this, r-right?
J-Just need to f-find a bf now.
>>
>>35937226

even if I was, that doesnt disprove what I said

if you look for people just to fuck, dont be surprised if you get treated like a piece of meat rather than a partner

then, when it's too late, you will realize "oh, maybe I shouldnt have fucked around so much."
>>
>>35937228
You can! There's plenty of people who also wish for that, it's just crazy for other dude to be claiming that this is the only kind of legit relationship.

>>35937245
You sound like a grandma. These kids and their loose sex and rock and roll. Debate team-ass fucker. Enjoy your reasonable life taken carefully.
>>
>>35937228
I have never met an old person who said "maybe I should have fucked less".
>>
>>35937266

im not a grandma, im a reasonable adult telling you that if you just want to have casual sex all the time that's fine, just dont be surprised when you have shitty options left when you DO settle down.

but hey, surely your appeal wont fade as you approach 30, right?
>>
>>35937104
>they really aren't different,
/r/ing the ocupid (???) message counting pic with fake profiles where the ca.7/10 male gets as many messages as the legit 2/10 hamplanet.

yeah, women show interest, too. but you really have to be the high tranny king of tumblr if you think that finding someone is not a lot easier for a women, regardless if its for fucking, dating or serious long term relations.
>>
>>35937266

I-I hope so.

>>35937280

Well I obviously don't care about sex as much as others. I care more about the emotional bond and having value in the time spent with someone I adore very much.
>>
>>35935245
for a decently built 6'2" guy a large would be appropriate (source: 6'2" guy who is just escaping DYEL mode and still wears mediums). 6'3" would be the same

4XL is FAT FAT FAT FAT. like well into obesity.
>>
>>35937290
Better than having no appeal today. Message a girl on Tinder or whatever with DTF. Watch as you get called a creep and I bang. You can hide behind "iiiits not like I wanted to fuck anyway" but that's either A. A lie or B. Showing off what a low test beta you are.
>>
Women initiate divorce 70% of the time in the US. Just putting that out there.
>>
>>35937280
maybe you will find some old guy who got financially fisted by divorce who says "maybe if I knew how partner count affected divore rates, I would never have married that women"
>>
File: 1454697461764.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1454697461764.png
39 KB, 321x322
am i reading this thread correctly?

some chick is willing to go fly somewhere to meet some 400+ pound hamplanet that she's been internet dating for 6 months but has never seen? and he sent her his cumstained rug sized shirt for some reason?
>>
>>35937435
Internet love is the weirdest fucking shit

I can already tell they met playing league of legends or counter strike
>>
>>35937280
Anyone have the picture of the old woman saying that she wished she sucked more cocks?
>>
>>35937435
>tfw fat hambeast can get an online gf, and I'm single
>>
>>35934888
Can't make people who don't want a change to change.
>>
>>35937435

I don't know if you're talking about me and the dude who flew over in August last year, but we've met, so it's not just a relationship solely forged on the internet. I'm just clarifying in case you're thinking I'm another anon.
>>
>>35936793
>How to be a slut, by Anonette
>>
>>35936793
All men should read this post and take it to heart.
This post is great because it puts the truth out there so plainly.
Do not invest alot of emotional effort on women. Not all of them think like this one, but the majority do.
Lift hard and look good. There is NEVER a reason to have a gf over the age of 25. Get at them while they are young and beautiful, and relatively not so turned out.

27 here, gf is 20. I have good friends that are 40 dating females that are between 18-late 20s.

Take advantage of womens "sexual liberation". A LTR is usually a waste of time and as a man, marraige is not a winning game for you. 50% end in divorce with women initiating divorce in 70% of cases.

Good luck bros and stay safe.
>>
File: ThisIsBait.png (114 KB, 955x957) Image search: [Google]
ThisIsBait.png
114 KB, 955x957
>>35937516
>>
>>35937554

no, it's the truth

if anything the girl posting her whore prerequisite list is the bait post.
>>
>>35937554
Not bait.
You are either a post-wall female, a young one thats been very turned out, or a young boy with zero experience with dating or sex.
>>
>he is reaaaaaaaallllyy tall
>6'3"

pick one.

Also, OP, you sound like you're straight out of Orca too, so it shouldn't be any problem.

No self respecting person would have a long distance relationship, let alone even consider dating a fat ass mother fucker.

But you sound like a fucking loser who set her standards so low, because everyone else rejects you.

Have some self respect. Lose your weight and focus on yourself before you go dabbing around with fat ass mother fuckers who havent seen their dick in a decade. You too, probably havent even seen your vagina in years.
>>
>>35936793
I'm going to take advice from some slut on an anonymous image board?

ha, thanks but no thanks.
>>
File: 1394720736343.jpg (793 KB, 1401x2600) Image search: [Google]
1394720736343.jpg
793 KB, 1401x2600
I'm imagining op's date with the guy is gonna go something like this
>>
>>35937620
>implying OP isn't a fat whale herself
>>
>>35937562
>>35937587

Soooo...you're advocating same-sex relationships are the way forward? Can't say I'm surprised with it being /fit/, lel.

>>35937620

That's a gainer and feeder relationship though.
>>
>>35937620
This triggers me

You've gotta wonder about how mentally ill the girl in the photo is, or is a prostitute
>>
>>35937646

all im saying is being a slut who spreads her legs all the time is only going to end badly for you, as a girl.

guys? we dont give a shit. we get better with age, unlike you. biological clock is ticking...

tick

tock.
>>
File: 1446822006306.jpg (43 KB, 500x611) Image search: [Google]
1446822006306.jpg
43 KB, 500x611
>>35937681
enough brah, you're starting to sound like a PUA
>>
>>35937706

no, im just a reasonable guy. I dont even hate women or w/e.

but if a girl sluts it up all her life, at the end of the day the only person she is fucking is herself.

who will want you when you are 30 and withered up like a prune?
>>
>>35937706
not him, but men definetly age better then women. I know some girls that start to look worse because of aging at the ripe age of 21.

>inb4 pedo
yeah sure normal people find wrinkles attractive.
>>
Why do people here rage when grills say they like to fuck?
We like to fuck as well, don't we?
>>
>>35937736
Are you a misogynist or a shitposter?
Your next gf could have spent the last decade riding the cock carousel and you would be none the wiser.
>>
>>35937736
No actually, you clearly have a huge problem with women. That's why you always add something nasty at the end of your posts "tick tock" indeed. Also accusing people of being women as though it's an insult.

Get a therapist and stop posting, I swear it will make you happier.
>>
>>35937825
Because a large population here has trouble admitting they can't fuck whenever they want, so start accusing women of fucking all the time wothout them, and bringing up some weird ass puritanical reasons why that's bad. ISIS in America is formed of lonely teens, just like the middle east.
>>
>>35937827

neither

just giving sensible advice before some girl turns herself into a human fleshlight and wonders why she is worthless as she hits 25

>>35937852

im quite fine, thanks. just giving sensible advice as a guy. but if you want to be used like a realdoll then good for you I guess.
>>
>>35937825
>>35937873
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbvrGiL_s70
>>
>>35937878
Still not female, though it seems really important to you that everyone who disagrees with you is
>>
>>35937906

well as a guy im saying that a girl advocating other girls slut it up then settle down later, are in for a world of disappointment.

unlike men, they decline in value over time.
>>
>>35937927
See, even if that was true, why wouldn't you make the most of it while young? The only point you are making is that you are mad this doesn't benefit you.
>>
>>35937986

see that's a bad way to think about it

cause when you are older, it's already too late. you are used up, busted. and with noone good to spend your time with.

what, you cant have sex when you are older? why the rush?
>>
>>35937878
>wonders why she is worthless as she hits 25
Stop reading red pill comics that don't apply that real life
As I said, you may fall in love with the sweetest and cutest girl in the world and she may tell you she's very conservative or something while having fucked 100 guys in the last year. This may make her morally wrong in your head, but you have no way of knowing. If anything, she's gonna be better at seducing men including KVs like you (why would she is another story) compared to a true conservative girl, because of experience. Unfortunately for you, women don't come with a cock counter installed on their forehead for your convenience.

Calm down, you're acting angsty.
>>
>>35938023

did I say 25?

I meant 23. thats about when girls start hitting the wall when they embrace the "im a slut" lifestyle.
>>
>>35938001
What is busted? 52% of hymens never break (only sandniggers think humans have a built in virginity detector). Do tits suddenly start sagging each time you have sex? Do you lose teeth. Shoulda paid attention in health class.

Seriously, how are you going to identify a woman who's slept with 100 men vs 5?
>>
>>35938041

easy.

the girls that need to validate themselves by putting out right away. easiest tell in the book.

a girl that isnt a slut is willing to wait.
>>
>>35938001
when you grow up you'll find out that young women might always be more beautiful, but a serious relationship with someone close to your age is so much more satisfying.

regardless of how much sex she's had in the past, as long as she's healthy.
>>
File: 1450627721584.jpg (58 KB, 957x558) Image search: [Google]
1450627721584.jpg
58 KB, 957x558
>>35938035
Oh so you were a shitposter after all.
I didn't mean to bite your bait, I just wanted to help on the 1% chance you were actually this deluded.
>>
>>35936793
kek
>>
>>35938059

if she has fucked 1000 guys I doubt a serious relationship is going to happen.
>>
>>35938079
Why?
>>
>>35938088

would you seriously marry the town bike?
>>
All these posts are based on some idea that if a woman fucks more than two guys all geniune emotion auto switches off. Dunno how that science works, especially since none of these guys want to explain that or back it up. It's just "fact". You can tell, just like how Jeb Bush can tell a Muslim from a Christian. He just "can".

And why haven't mods closed this thread yet, it wasn't even /fit/ related to begin with
>>
>>35935014
We are so big because you cant contain all that freedom in smaller humans.
>>
>>35938113
Move to the middle east, people there will understand your fear of being compared to other guys. You can find a nice pure child wife
>>
>>35938113
Honestly, no, but how do you know whether the girl has fucked 1 or 1000 guys?
>>
>>35938145

like I said, how easily she puts out

if a girl validates herself with her pussy it doesnt even matter what her "count" is, she's a slut.
>>
>>35938176
I'm so confused by this

>If I get what I want too quickly it's poor form and thus I don't want it any more

Jesus, stop worrying about social ettiequte and just enjoy yourself.
>>
>>35938145
>>35938133
Give it up, he is a kv shitposter and thinks women can't have a bigger and better sex life than him and act like normal humans on top of that
>>35938176
I'm sorry you are so stupid and unattractive
>>
>>35938200

>just enjoy yourself

I enjoy many things, but I dont want to spend my time with a slut. and yeah, a guy is just as bad when he fucks tons of bar skanks.
>>
>>35938220
Forgot to add: sex is normal
People have sex
Sex is not only a means of procreation
Sex is fun
>>
>>35938222
But why? That's the point is you never say what's wrong with being a slut, it just is apparently. Seriously, protection will stop diseases, you don't "wear out", it's not like food that will make you fat or drugs that ruin your health, and it's really not a social stigma today except to a few holdouts like yourself.

Seriously, what's wrong with sex? If you enjoy it, why not do it?
>>
>>35938251
then why is it so often viewed as a bad thing to have sex outside your current relationship? As a normal and fun activity, shouldn't it be viewed similarly as watching a movie with friends?
not that other guy btw
>>
>>35938258

ok, have fun being a degenerate then, what do I care.

go suck off a random guy at a gas station, or whatever you find "fun".
>>
>>35938299
Still not female, your fourth accusation.

And again, can you explain what the problem is? Or not?
>>
>>35938283
It is also wrong. I'm not debating that, I'm saying anon should have fun since he has no way of knowing
>>
>>35938343

im not even super religious or whatever, but surely you can see the problem with having lots of random sex, right?

wouldnt you rather fuck someone you actually love? or is getting your dick wet all you care about?
>>
>>35938356
now I'm confused about what this argument is trying to accomplish:
>having sex is normal
>have lots cause its fun
>it's just a fun activity
>in no way bad
>but having sex outside relationship is still wrong
what? Then it's not a normal activity that you can just do with who ever you want or wtf else is being said here...
>>
>>35938371
No, really I don't.

Fuck someone for love. Fuck a bunch of other people for fun. Why on earth would it have to be one or the other? Again this seems based on some idea that you become incapable of love after X fuckings, that you "wear out". Please rationalize that
>>
>>35938423

ok then anon

im going to treat all girls like meat, just for you. pump and dump, fuck with them emotionally, whatever.

cause who cares, right? as long as I have fun.
>>
>>35938431
Uhm, or you could be friends? Friends who fuck?

Why on earth would you have to be shitty to them just because you're not dating. Wine um, dine um, take um home and call um the next day. Just be straight you're not looking for a girlfriend.

Do you think this doesn't happen? That FWB or regular booty calls don't exist?
>>
>>35938452

nope

you've convinced me treating girls with respect is a mistake. no, i'm going to use them and throw them away like a used condom.

thanks anon, now I see how it is.
>>
Or seriously, this blows my mind, have you never had a friend that you fucked once or twice but stayed friends? This isn't science fiction, this is normal life
>>
>>35938431
>>35938420

jesus, man

get a grip on the complexities inherent in human behavior and morality.

you want a straight up yes-no answer when there simply isn't one.
>>
>>35938475
Nope, you don't believe FWBs exist?

Ok, well, I think I see now. The world really is waiting for you anon, people won't judge you like you think they will. Please just reach out to someone and stay with them for a night, humans can comfort each other without being "the one" and there's a lot of life to live while you look for the special person.
>>
>>35938491
I'm not the hostile anon i'm the confused one. It just seemed the guy i quoted had contradicted himself. Maybe my tiny mind isn't capable of understanding the complexities inherent in human behavior and morality though. Could just be that.
>>
>>35938510

nah.

I could never respect someone I just use for sex anyways. and if people are all about casual sex, then I dont need to respect any of them, do I?

there is no special person, just someone who you settle for when you think you're too old.
>>
I'm confused now, because three of you fuckers don't capitalize and I used to count on that for the hostile guy
>>
File: bestronghideyourpain.jpg (4 KB, 88x125) Image search: [Google]
bestronghideyourpain.jpg
4 KB, 88x125
Anyone have dress shirt sizing problems?

My waits is 33" - 34" depending on the brand/cut. My sleeve length is 34/35, and my collar is 16 1/2 - 17 1/2 depending on the cut. The problem being is that my torso and midsection are a medium, but my collar and sleeve length are large. Off the rack shirts never fit properly and are too billowy on the waist. I've one by one been taking them to a tailor, but fuck man sometimes I just want to be a normie and have clothes fit OTR.
>>
>>35938531
Wow that's bitter. Sorry man.
>>
>>35938517
Being ironic isn't going to help you understand
>Sex is fun so you should have a lot of sex. However you shouldn't fuck your 4 year old sister.
Did this extreme example help you understand that two things (say, sex and moral correctness) can be independent?
>>
>>35938564

not bitter, realistic

I used to be out of shape, noone gave a shit about me. now im fit and girls are all friendly. everyone is just superficial, noone gives a fuck if you are smart, funny, or whatever. do you look good and have a working dick? that's all people care about.

I used to think girls were these cool people who were like guys just more emotional. not people that just want to use you for your money and then dump you any time they can upgrade.

you know what my mistake was? respecting women in general. complete waste of time. going forward, im not going to be naive. i'll have my fun now that im fit, but now I understand how shallow they are.

two can play that game, I can use them for their pussy if they want to use me for my money.
>>
>>35938615
So you are going to sleep woth them? Ok! That's all I wanted, if you respect women is your own problem to work through.
>>
>>35938668

how could I possibly respect a girl that is a slut

doesnt mean I cant enjoy fucking her though
>>
>>35938715
That seems like a 180 from you're earlier statements of degeneracy, but whatever! We strangely suddenly are in agreement!
>>
>>35938596
No. You saying that sex and moral correctness can be independent allowed by to understand that you were letting them be. You confused the issue when you simply said "It's also wrong" without specifying what the "it" was. The multiple partners? The sex at all? Or just sex outside the relationship?

But thanks for clearing it up. It seems you approve of having recreational sex as long as it is only done under a certain set of criteria that you have decided must be met for yourself. If this is true, it means that you could very well have a different set of requirements than the anon you are arguing with and should therefore just accept that this "moral" argument is over arbitrary distinctions you two are setting rather than anything absolute.
>>
>>35938758

well part of me wants to find a decent girl

but fuck it, that isnt gonna happen. all aboard the slut train. besides, im only going to get hurt emotionally if I get invested in these girls regardless.
>>
>>35938800
Why not just pal around with girls for a while, no commitment no attachments, and just see if anything happens. If it doesn't it doesn't and you get sex anyway (and maybe a friend or two) and if it does than huzzah!

No need to be committed at the first go, and just move on if there's nothing to convince you to be committed?
>>
>>35938873

I doubt a relationship will happen, most girls are after material things or nothing serious anyways

it's possible just highly unlikely. and i'd rather shoot myself than settle for scraps.
>>
File: 1453161297094.jpg (54 KB, 859x572) Image search: [Google]
1453161297094.jpg
54 KB, 859x572
>>35936116

manlet spotted
>>
>>35935014
Would you prefer they walk around naked?
>>
>>35938915
Settling for scraps sounds like you are acknowledging that there are girls to your taste out there. Why not persue them romantically, but if one should reject you or the process goes slow, just keep in mind other girls who enjoy spending time with you and you enjoy their company but who you don't want to spend your life comitted to. Persue love, but all animals require regular sex to be healthy. It's just nature.
>>
>>35938961

love? nah. i've seen marriage ruin too many lives and that's the eventual outcome of a relationship.
>>
>>35939000
AHAHAHAHAHA I knew you were a product of divorce u faggot, talk about called it.
>>
>>35939150

not me personally, lol.

I mean i've SEEN parents go through shit and friends who were married get fucked over hard.

statistically, most marriages fail. so im not eager to risk half my shit on a coin flip. regardless, im going to have fun without committing. win win situation.
>>
>>35936793
>Get good at sucking dick

The real take away ...
>>
>>35936015
demolition d?
>>
>>35934823

I am 6'6.

When I was fattest, and I was never whale status because of my height and history playing sports, I was 275. And XXL t-shirts were big and baggy on me.

Take that into consideration.
>>
>>35936116
4 u
>>35936140
come, we all appreciate some warm fuzzy hugs in times of need.
>>35941058
no, wat is dat
>>
>>35935813
Even though you all won't believe me I'm 6'8" and pushing 400 and wear a mix of 2x/3x tall.

Only way that dude isn't fat as fuck is if he's one of those idiots who wears shirts like dresses. Growing up in the inner city I'd see guys who weighed about 150 wearing shirts the size of tents (late 80s early 90s).
>>
>>35935045
I'm 6'2, 190 and I wear M or L
>>
>>35934823
I'm 186cm and 120kg, plg bodytype with 620kg total and I wear L-XL, 4XL is something that does no look human anymore.
>>
>>35934823
6'4 220 generally L shirts
4X is a fucking tent
2X is a fucking tent to be honest
>>
>>35936793
You're a top tier woman.
Me and my gf keep fighting all the time.. But then it turns into us saying sorry, hugging and fucking..
This has been going on for 16 months. Is it normal?
>>
>>35934823
My fiance wore a 4XL shirt at a little over 400lb when we first met online. He dropped a bit over 100lb over a year before we met in real life and is now about 280 and in a 2XL. Oh and he's 5'11". imo your pic is probly closer to a 5XL. If he hasn't changed by himself he won't change. He has to do it for himself.
>>
>>35936890
73% of divorces are initiated by women so yeah
>>
>>35942162
are you a twink? i have exactly the same measures as you and i use xl fitted clothes wtf
>>
>>35938547
buy better brands that have lengthened stuff
52 is large 102 (I think) is 52 with longer sleeves
embrace being an ape and find the brands that cater to it
>>
>>35938961
>all animals require regular sex to be healthy

Bullshit. There are species that normally die directly after sex (certain fish spawning for example). Some kinds of animals require sex to be healthy others live longer neutered. Humans require social interaction, but there isn't hard evidence coitus is required for health

/autism
>>
>>35934823
>hey guys how fat is a fat person?
fat
>for real? whoa! but i mean REALLY fat how fat would a REALLY fat person be?
>really fat
>WHOA LOL! damn fat people are so fat like WTF!

wew lad nice thread you got going here!
>>
>>35935045
I'm 6'3" and still chubby at 190
I wear a large now, wore an xxl at 290
Yea he's a big guy
>>
File: 6x.jpg (31 KB, 396x435) Image search: [Google]
6x.jpg
31 KB, 396x435
>>35934823
>how big is 4x

not enough
>>
>>35942261
Me and my SO of 8 years "fought" for a while (no yelling, just upset and talking), at least once a month (lol hormones), still do once in a while, but the fights get less and less the more we get better at relationships and work at it and learn from each other. We just moved over a really big hump in our relationship and are our strongest yet, with no arguments in over 2 months.

If you guys are yelling at each other every week over the same shit then no ones improving and the relationship is going to suck until someone breaks and leaves or you guys come together and improve.

Is it normal? Fuck probably. Is it good? Probably not.
>>
>>35938960

Yes. Then we could laugh at them even more when they can't fit in normal clothes.
Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.