[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DNP General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
File: 1443381793584.png (2 MB, 1388x1029) Image search: [Google]
1443381793584.png
2 MB, 1388x1029
1.) READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING

QUESTIONS

http://pastebin.com/WuvW9UWi

2.) QUESTIONS THAT AREN'T COVERED BY THE

PASTEBIN

>Day [1-5] I'm not feeling it. Is my DNP

underdosed?
No, it's called blood buildup and it's

normal. Look it up.

>Day 5+ and I'm still not feeling it. Is my

DNP underdosed?

Give more info. How much DNP are you

taking? You won't feel jackshit if you're

only on 250mg. Cold weather and your diet

also play a roll in how much you feel.

>Any other NOT FEELING IT YET questions
Heat is not the primary mechanism of DNP.

More heat doesn't mean more weight loss.

>Day [1-7] and I haven't lost any weight
>Day [1-7] and I have gained weight
Heavy water retentions in the first week.

It's normal.

>Day [7+] and I haven't lost any weight
More info needed. What's your diet like?

How big is your deficit? How much DNP are

you on? Are you tracking your calories?

>Day [7+] and I have gained weight
All of the above + stop being a fat fuck

and eat less.

>Should I take my doses all at once or

spread throughout the day?
Doesn't matter. Spread throughout for

stable blood levels. All at once for more

intense sides at first and less intense

sides 12 hours after

>How much time should I wait between

cylces.
At the very least do time on = time off.
More is better though, especially if you

plan on doing more than 2 cycles. A lot of

anons posted that they had less results

with time on = time off the second and

third time around.

>Day [1-21] and I think I got PN
No you don't. It's all in your head. You

don't just wake up with PN. It gradually

develops. You'd have to expose yourself to

DNP for months at a time to develop PN.

This doesn't just happen from one cycle

alone.

>Where can I buy this shit?
Fuck you. Read the pastebin before asking

questions. All Shills in this thread are to

be trusted.
>>
btw Im a girl :)
>>
>>35870413
250mg a day for girls
>>
been thinking that frozen yogurt would be the perfect snack for a DNP cycle, would help with the craving and low or 0 fat
>>
>>35870401
Does anyone have the excel file with custom inputs of DNP in your bloodstream?
>>
>>35870401
Anybody tried higher dosage short cycles? Like 500mg for a week? Did one cycle for about 15 days before I had to stop to get ready for an event, so I know I'm not allergic / had no sides except from heat / sweating.
>>
I have 20 caps of YellowMagician (Iggy's) 215mg (powder form) left from my last cycle.

Any recommendations on one cap / day or 1 cap for first 3 days then upping it to 2 caps / day? I have all required supplements and am self employed so sweat / exhaustion is not an issue. Looking for maximum effect. Thank you all
>>
>>35871567
500 is what most people normally do but i prefer to stick to 250 as it lets me continue with everyday tasks without any issue
>>
Thinking about adding ECA or Yohimbine HCL to help with hunger cravings, anyone recommend one or the other?
>>
>>35871567
go 250mg/day if you arent a NEET or have to go to school/work/events regularly

do 500mg if you think you can handle the sides well and not have it impact your career and/or education
>>
Would hydroxycut or basically any caffeine supplement be alright to take alongside a 500mg cycle?

The lethargy is fucking killing me between commuting to class, work, and the gym.
>>
>>35872300
yes caffeine or energy drinks seem to help a lot
>>
Will this fuck with my sex drive? Got 50 on the way already just curious.
>>
My 25 caps will be coming in soon and I can't decide if I should

A) Go keto for the cycle and keep maintenence to preserve gainz
OR
B) Eat 500 under maintenance and risk losing some muscle that I can probably build back soon.

The goal is to look nice a lean of course.

Any advice?
>>
>>35871664
Shit is under dosed as fuck. I can barely feel the heat on 3 pills a day
>>
>>35872632
Eat at 500-1000kcal deficit but consume ~1.5g protons on 1kg of body mass. If you will be able to to workout during the cycle - do it. Even if you lose some muscles they're way to easy to get back
>>
Hey guys i have 40 caps incoming, here's my plan:

>1k deficit (1650 cals been cutting for 2 weeks already lost 4-5 lbs)

>20 days at 250mg/day

>lifting 5x a week + light cardio after lift

>3 week break

>repeat 1 more time if i feel it's necessary

how much can i expect to lose with this plan (per cycle and total)?

my lifts are: 175 ohp/290 bench/415 squat/480 deadlift if that matters
>>
File: 155123255.png (961 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
155123255.png
961 KB, 600x600
bump
>>
>>35873469
Brehs...

Fuck I just want to sink my teeth right into dat ass
>>
dnp is so good, fucking hate people on /fit/ who don't understand that dnp is not a substitution for cardio and diet..

"omg, stop being lazy and taking dnp.. go do cardio instead"

FUCK OFF
>>
File: n1.png (843 KB, 602x596) Image search: [Google]
n1.png
843 KB, 602x596
>>35873498
more for my /dnp/ brethren
>>
iggy shits weak af frontloaded 890mg of powdr and been takin 3 caspa after n i barely feel shit
>>
>>35873555
damn lol i almost ordered from him but i went with maserati instead. glad i did i guess
>>
>>35873555
try upping the dose, if you're going to frontload dnp you should not go lower than 1500 mg
>>
Ordering dnp to a uni address in the UK, has anyone tried this?
>>
>>35873535
>>
>>35873576
what is mas email?
>>
anyone remotely interested in DNP:

DO NOT CONSUME DIET SODAS. They gave me uncontrollable cravings. I couldn't not have a cheat meal that day. Now I've been on water, tea and coffee only and no carvings, under 1000kcal a day and totaly fine for more than 2 weeks.
>>
got my stuff from dnpweightloss seems good so far.
going datbtrue mode on it with 250 eod to enhance my normal cut (500mg test 1g eq also) till i reach my goal should be around mid or.end.march
>>
>>35873993
i drink 1 diet soda a day haha, it's called having discipline and a good diet
>>
>>35874051
either you are not on dnp or you are having at least twice as hard time as me controlling your cravings. or you're on some weak-ass dose.
>>
>>35873993
you have just conditioned yourself to think that i drink diet soda on dnp or not makes no difference.
>>
>>35872969
Depends on your starting weight. I ended up loosing 28.6pounds after water weight. on same plan. ( i was 213pound fatass)
>>
>>35874090
yeah okay, you can say whatever you want.. wont matter what i say, you have a good excuse to relay on just because you can't control your diet
>>
>>35872473
Um not really apart from you can get pretty damn lethargic and the yellow nut shot isnt the most appealing
>>
>>35872632
You won't lose much muscle while on dnp compared to a normal cut
>>
File: 1446191184599.jpg (532 KB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
1446191184599.jpg
532 KB, 3072x2304
>>35870401
DNP is for the weakminded and impressionable lazy neckbeard who lacks the will power to diet and do cardio. Also, this stuff is basically poison and illegal. They should seriously ban these threads to prevent some fatass who believes what he reads without looking anything up for himself and overdoses on this poison.
>>
How long after you stop taking the pills do you get back to baseline
>>
>>35874289

Are you the guy from the previous threads who made up that story about your brother getting cancer from DNP in less than a year magically somehow without even knowing DNP is anti-carcinogenic?
>>
>>35874328
36 hour half life
>>
>>35874328

3-4 days.
>>
>>35874289
bro my life is all about cardio

im not some meat head who can't even wipe his own ass with disgusting arms
>>
btw I am being more strict with my diet this cycle and I only had a banana with oats this morning

stomach feels unhappy taking 500mg with this breakfast

anyone suggest something to help?
>>
>>35874289
this guy is probably an alcoholic and a chain smoker, enjoy lung and liver cancer fucktard
>>
>>35872686
>>35874205
Thanks bros. I'll do -500.
>>
Morning vs Night on 250mg a day dosage? I would assume that taking it at night is better to sleep away side effects. Also, how strong will I feel the sides on 250mg?
>>
>>35875609
none for me, except maybe sweat a little more in the gym.
>>
>>35875365
Projecting? What if he's healthy and just trying to prevent some 18 year old kid from accidentally killing himself? Also, DNP IS ILLEGAL!!!
>>
>>35875743
so are guns, actually in america they are not so whos right america or the rest of the world. Just because something is illegal does not make it bad or ineffective
>>
File: tumblr_nzatfzFVxO1szqwnwo1_1280.jpg (368 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzatfzFVxO1szqwnwo1_1280.jpg
368 KB, 800x800
>>35870401
>>
>>35875818
Logic not even once... Are you a potato?
>>
>>35875826
>Literally cook yourself to death
>Cooking involves minimum temperatures of 75 degrees centigrade
>DNP raises your shit by like 2 fucking degrees
>>
Chronic oral exposure to DNP can lead to the formation of cataracts and skin lesions and has caused effects on the bone marrow, central nervous system, and cardiovascular system http://www 3. epa . gov/airtoxics/hlthef/dinitrop.html
>>
>>35875915
In living cells, DNP acts as a proton ionophore, an agent that can shuttle protons (hydrogen cations) across biological membranes. It dissipates the proton gradient across mitochondria and chloroplast membranes, collapsing the proton motive force that the cell uses to produce most of its ATP chemical energy. Instead of producing ATP, the energy of the proton gradient is lost as heat
>>
>>35875991
which in turn burns fat, thanks for the science lesson
>>
>>35875915
>>35876029
The factor that limits ever-increasing doses of DNP is not a lack of ATP energy production, but rather an excessive rise in body temperature due to the heat produced during uncoupling. Accordingly, DNP overdose will cause fatal hyperthermia, with body temperature rising to as high as 44 °C (111 °F) shortly before death. In light of this, when it was used clinically, the dose was slowly titrated according to personal tolerance, which varies greatly.
>>
>>35870413
Case reports of women taking 2,4-dinitrophenol orally for weight loss suggest that it may affect the female reproductive system, but the limited information is inconclusive.

Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR). Toxicological Profile for Dinitrophenols. Public Health Service, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Atlanta, GA. 1995.
>>
Commercial DNP is used as an antiseptic and as a pesticide. It is a chemical intermediate in the production of sulfur dyes, wood preservatives, and some herbicides including dinoseb and dinoterb. DNP has also been used to make photographic developer and explosives.

Gerald Booth "Nitro Compounds, Aromatic" in "Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry" 2007; Wiley-VCH, Weinheim.
>>
>>35873890
i ordered mine to my uni address, in US though. i will post how it went in a dnp general when i get my package from maserati
>>
>>35873890
should be the same as ordering anything else to your uni address
>>
>>35875609
night is probably the best time to take dnp as you can sleep away most of the sides, 250 is a good dose to take for minimal sides
>>
how do you guys measure bodyfat on dnp? do calipers work fine? i'm trying to cut down to 7-9%
>>
How long is DMP shipping to east coast USA?
>>
>>35875609
At 250 I barely felt any heat. I had a bit of night sweating and definitely needed to drink more water, but that's about it. I tried going to 500 for a couple days, but that was enough heat where it was a distraction during the day. I wasn't sweating profusely, but I was warm enough to be uncomfortable so I went back to 250
>>
I am considering taking it but would like some opinions on it. Does it give anyone anxiety? I got anxiety from clen a few years ago but it was mild so i stuck with it, then tried clen a year or so later and it made me too uneasy to continue. Is there any anxiety associated with DNP?
>>
going back to this, hows the effectiveness of using doing 500mg for a shorter cycle compared to 250mg for a longer one. Also i'm guessing a short cycle means you have to jump on 500mg straight away right?
>>
3rd day on iggys shit
215x4 mo
215x3 tues
215x2 today.

currently sitting in my room and im breakig sweat. It's only 52 degrees here can't wait till i lift later and sweat puddles
>>
why would you idiots risk your health?
>>
>>35877670
nigga im finna be shredded
>>
Hey, anyone know what happened to maserati? Tried to shoot him an email but it looks like his email isn't available anymore.
>>
>>35877786
i just ordered from him, he's still doing business he just changed from gmail to tutanota
>>
>>35877855
Oh rad, thanks
>>
Sup guys, I'm in the middle of a 500mg cycle but I'm pretty much not controlling carbs at all.

As an example one of the days I had some bread for breakfast and boiled potatoes for lunch. However, I dont seem to get those heat attacks from eating carbs.

Keep in mind I am still eating under maintenance, but I'm worried about wasting the cycle by eating carbs even at a deficit or if I'm just making it a bit less effective.
>>
>>35878086
if you are in a deficit you should be fine. carbs won't make the dnp stop working, you may get a heatwave from a high carb meal but that's it
>>
If this raises your maintenance calories (say you take an amount to get your maintenance from 2500 to 3000) then you eat at your old maintenance (2500, giving you a 500 deficit), is this drug any different from simply running a deficit (of 500) in the first place?
>>
>>35878620
its more than 500 and you'll lose less muscle than a traditional cut
>>
>>35879217

I understand it wont be exactly 500, it will depend on how much you take. Thanks for clearing it up though, there is the difference that you lose less muscle.
>>
Do thermogenics count here? I've been given a bottle of B4 by a friend, said it'll help me cut and feel energy if I take it pre-workout. Taken it for about a week and a half and I don't feel shit so I upped the dose 2 days ago and I still don't feel shit, do I still have to wait for more buildup even after taking single tabs before going to 2 tabs? Should I get something stronger, if so, what should it be?
>>
>>35879843
i just looked b4 up... sorry m8 but it's basically a fortified caffeine pill that's overprice. all fat burners that are legal/not controlled don't work.

the caffeine will give you more energy but it isn't burning any fat
>>
>>35880124
Ah so what would you rec?
>>
>>35880124
well the mildest cutting supplement that i can reccomend is the ec stack (ephedrine+caffeine).

if you're interested then there's a lot of info that should pop up on google
>>
>>35880154
I've done ec stacking before, is there anything a tad bit stronger?
>>
>>35880161

DNP
>>
>>35877597
bump,
anyone had experience?
>>
>>35880670
Start on 250mg for 3 days to assess tolerance than jump on 500mg, sides are more noticeable on 500mg... and read the goddamn pastebin
>>
>>35877274
got here in a week, im east coast too
>>
>>35880670
always assess your tolerance on DNP never jump to a high dose
>>
>>35871474

bumping for this
>>
File: TUGgzjn.jpg (300 KB, 906x817) Image search: [Google]
TUGgzjn.jpg
300 KB, 906x817
>>35881796
This?
>>
>>35882003
No there's an excel downloadable file floating around where you can add custom inputs. I used it last cycle and can't find it. Will post if I do, gonna scour old pc a bit more.
>>
>>35874289
Hahah.
Dnp is fantastic when monitored and controlled. Shit does wonders for the final touches on those abs, or maybr you are after some firm deltoids.

If a moron hears about the magical drug and proceeded to blindly consume st the discretion of anonymous sources, he deserves death
Natural selection breh
>>
>>35874610
Throw in some powder whey and youl feel alot more full, shit works well for me
>>
I miss the cheap sources, all that's left is DMP and he's overpriced as heck and shills nonstop.

I miss the old days of cheap DNP.
>>
>>35882861
Just buy kilo from China and cap it yourself! £50 and I have enough dnp for a lifetime.
>>
>>35882869
I live in a house with other people, how do you dry it and cap it without dyeing everything piss yellow and poisoning other people?
>>
>>35882878
I share a house with 1 person, you can cap 50 in an hour easily. Is there literally not a single hour where you have the place to yourself?

Also yeah, it stains everything except metal. You just need to be careful, and get some gloves and a cloth. I dried it in a metal baking tray, it just rinses off.

Seriously, it's easy. A scales, some caps...I don't know why everyone isn't doing this.
>>
>>35882878
exactly just cap your own and stop bitching about sources being expensive
>>
215mg Powder = ?mg Crystal

thanks
>>
>>35882927
>miligram scale
>capping machine
>DNP from china

So what you do is put the DNP on a baking tray and dry it in an oven? is that right?
>>
>>35883149
Also what size caps and do you use filler?
>>
>>35883149
Yup, an aluminium tray, put into oven on the lowest heat it will go.

But there's other ways too, even if you put it in a baking tray someplace dry, it'll dry out over a few days. People do say it'll stain a wall over time just from fumes, I haven't noticed it so far tho.
>>
>>35883160
I used size 00 and put in a bit of vitamin c as a filler. I got size 2 but size 00 is easier. You have to weigh each cap anyway, why not get a bigger cap that's easier to take apart.
>>
>>35875973
Now go and google what >Chronic means
>>
>>35877615
How fat are you? 3x215 of his crap barely heats me up. I'm cold most of the time (~10% of BF currently)
>>
Not long ago I read someone in a thread that said he got yellowish(pale) shit, and some other anon gave him an answer and some advice to fix it but I can't find that thread here or in the archive.

Now I have the yellow shits, stinks more than usual and the poo density is inbetween normal poo and diarrhea.

Any help please?
>>
>>35883444
I'm taking vit. E vit.C and a multivit on top of it
>>
>>35883176
im not sure how safe putting dnp in an oven is, sounds like a recipe for a bomb.
>>
>>35884414
Ultra low temp - 50 degrees C. I kept the door open and had an oven thermometer in there.
>>
Does DNP loose it's potency over time? I think it shouldn't ... it's an industrial paint right?
>>
>>35885281
even then i would trust it, all it takes is for some dnp dust to ignite and boom, your house will be missing a kitchen
>>
>>35885475
also interested in this question
>>
anyone use DNP 250mg/day up to 500mg / day depending on results, while also taking Test P OR Test E 50-75mg ED for 1-16 weeks followed by PCT?
>>
>>35872300
I did an EC stack along side, really helped with the lethargy and the hunger
>>
>>35872473
It did for me, I was eating at a big deficit also, but it was basically gone for the 3 weeks on on cycle.
>>
guys i took 500mg 30 minutes ago and I'm not feeling anything

Is it bunk?
>>
>>35883321
lol nigga im 13% aty 200lbs 6 foot even.
and yea his shit sucks now. i ordered from him a month ago and i was way more potent. Fuk iggy
>>
>>35887273
not if its your first day, read the OP and pastebin
>>
File: dnp.jpg (141 KB, 1115x525) Image search: [Google]
dnp.jpg
141 KB, 1115x525
>>35882513

You realise it would take 5 seconds to make in excel right? I just made this
>>
>>35887510
Not all of us can use excel like this, even though we should be able to...
>>
how long do you guys wait to jump from 250mg to 500 with minimal/zero sides? i know what pastebin says but curious to hear from experience.
>>
>>35888105
when you jump to 500 sides are no longer minimal
>>
>>35888677
i dont care about the sides. im asking how long you guys wait before upping the dose taking into account that you aren't feeling any adverse effects.
>>
>>35888915
minimum 5 days
>>
>>35888915
min 3 days, start 500 on 4th day IMO
>>
>>35887273
stop your cycle and research more before you kill yourself you idiot
>>
>>35883444
>>35883458

plz respond
>>
File: tumblr_njt549kxKw1sqhjvzo1_1280.jpg (234 KB, 1242x1223) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njt549kxKw1sqhjvzo1_1280.jpg
234 KB, 1242x1223
What's the easiest way to buy bitcoins with paypal?
>>
>>35890720
yes i just ordered from him on tuesday and he shipped my stuff out yesterday
>>
>>35890811
Know if he ships to EU?
>>
>>35890889
pretty sure he does worldwide, shoot him an email
>>
>>35888915
my 1st cycle i did it on day 7 heat was insane

on my 2nd right now and I upped on day 3. absolutely no sides yet and now I am on day 5. maybe the blood concentration isn't as high yet
>>
>>35882859
Thanks I was considering this I am sure it will help
>>
>>35890509
you cant paypal does not offer bitcoin related payments
>>
>>35891298
heat should kick in around day 5 to 7, be careful though because it might hit you like a brick wall
>>
>DMP

To all Europoors lurking he is the source for you, the package has arrived this morning, shipping was very fast, dry caps, well positioned in a bag. 10/10 would bay again from.

To those of you that say he's expensive. HOW FUCKING FAT ARE YOU THAT 40 CAPS OF DNP WITH CALORIC DEFICIT AND GOOD DIET DON'T EVEN TAKE YOU CLOSE ENOUGH TO YOUR GOAL TO BE ABLE TO WALK THE REST OF THE WAY THE NATTY WAY?

Jesus fuck
>>
File: 1358920236237.jpg (58 KB, 498x480) Image search: [Google]
1358920236237.jpg
58 KB, 498x480
>>35875991

>chloroplasts
>>
>>35887510
maybe post a save file online for some anons that cant use excel
>>
>>35887508
>>35889728
Ha joke's on you guys I started feeling the heat a few hours later

Wake up this morning and my piss was nasty yellow

Shoutouts to Dinitro
>>
>>35893619
130Kg specifically
>>
anyone know what kind of effects DNP will have on someone who is on TRT
>>
>>35894438
"guys i took 500mg 30 minutes ago and I'm not feeling anything

Is it bunk?"

if you read the first post let alone the pastebin then you should've known that you dont feel shit after 30 mins wtf

the joke isn't on me
>>
Anyone carrying in Toronto? Looking to offload a surplus?
>>
>>35895640
You have been rused
>>
>>35895542
probably the same without trt?
what exactly are you looking for?
i am on 250e36h and 500/1g test/eq
>>
>>35871567
I tried doing that and got a pretty bad rash, whereas lower doses over longer periods didn't
>>
>>35871567
>500mg
>higher dosage
I lived a few days on the 750mg and we also had a guy here who did 1g. That's a high dosage. 500mg considered a golden standard when 250mg is just a trial (aka waste of your time)
>>
>>35898698
500mg is the recommended maximum daily dose, any more than that is not necessary
>>
>>35899157
>any more than that is not necessary
Enjoy your no gains
>>
File: 4L_roxk647N.jpg (64 KB, 414x691) Image search: [Google]
4L_roxk647N.jpg
64 KB, 414x691
>>35899157
Actually, 0 grams is the recommendation.
>>
>>35899577
enjoy your no gains
>>
>>35900649
Sure thing, druggie
>>
>>35890509
Just use circlepay
>>
File: tumblr_nilndb5laC1rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg (508 KB, 1200x628) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nilndb5laC1rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg
508 KB, 1200x628
>>35900910
mkay
>>
>>35901275
circle dont work in europe
>>
day 17 of 500 mg cycle, 10 lbs down. abs are back, can't wait to cycle off and shed water weight.

never cutting without this shit again kek
>>
File: Illidan_(1).jpg (244 KB, 600x557) Image search: [Google]
Illidan_(1).jpg
244 KB, 600x557
Flex E Gaines here
>dnp expert

AMA

best source?
>DrMusclePharmacuticals
>best quality, ships worldwide, gets through any customs 100% everytime.
>google for his website, email him what you want, pay by bitcoin, few weeks later it'll arrive

Best dose?
>Min 250
>Max 500

General tips?
>drink shitloads of water
>high vege/protein intake
>exercise as much as possible
>minimise sweat by avoiding *large* meals 2 hours before and after dose

Flex E Gaines here, sharing the trut
>AMA
>>
File: 1452967531128.gif (3 MB, 320x233) Image search: [Google]
1452967531128.gif
3 MB, 320x233
>>35870401
Is it true that atp production can be fucked up for life after a cycle?

Some idiot told me this I don't know if i should believe it or not.

>>35882869
>>35882999
>>35883176
>>35885281

Also if you get some from china can you just cap it or do you need to do something to it first?
>>
>>35903169
Dinitrophenol is an ionophoric compound that short circuits mitochondrial ATP production. This cessation of ATP production via the mitochondria leads to an increase in the Metabolic Rate (as substrate is utilized at a higher rate so cytosolic ATP can sustain life) and subsequent weight loss.

It is one of the few chemical compounds that is causatively linked to death. Overdosing on Dinitrophenol leads to toxicity via excessive heat production, irregular breathing and heartrate, and mitochondrial dysfunction.

Best of luck with customs and your anonymity...
>>
>>35903216
Not talking about O.D.
Talking about long term atp production impairment.
>>
>>35882513
I have it, how would I post though?
>>
>>35903216

retard we know how DNP works
>>
File: 1454621619747.png (528 KB, 702x525) Image search: [Google]
1454621619747.png
528 KB, 702x525
1. You guys say to do 250mg because you can't function enough to have a social life and do schoolwork at 500mg. How much of an effect does 250mg even have?

2. Do you have to to do anything after DNP like PCT with roids?

3. How much does a 3 week course of 250mg/day DNP+all the supps cost?
>>
>>35903678
1. if its your first time only do 250 mg a day, and if all goes well for 2 weeks, you can bump up to 500mg/d for the last week or 2. dont go beyond that for your first cycle.

2. no

3. I paid like 110 usd for 50 caps from dinitro and another like 20-30 usd for the vitamins and antihistimines (you will need the antihistimines for sure)

other: my first dnp cycle didnt go that well because i was a small mother fucker with no muscle. The second cycle (which I bought the year before and forgot about until i stumbled upon it) went much better. I had gained 20 lbs over the winter and saw definition in my upper/middle chest. I was also walking like 10+ miles a day and eating pretty much whatever I wanted as long as I didnt pig out too much.
If this is your first time, dont expect huge results because you might not get them, but next year you will. drink a shit ton of water and carry antihistamines with you
>>
>>35903678
>>35903813
sorry i didnt fully read #1

1. I didnt really feel anything at 250 and 500 was warm but manageable for me. I continued to workout at the same intensity (despite the pastebin) and it didnt really interfere except i felt warmer than usual. I think drinking a gallon+ of water a day helped that a lot.

air conditioned rooms make studying fine, and I either didnt drink while on DNP, or I would have like 1 beer with food with water the whole day and a pint of water on both sides of the beer.

some people get sides worse than others, I would recommend taking it very cautiously the first 2 weeks and not get careless the rest of the time. same goes for 2nd cycle. thats what I did and I survived and got noticeable fat loss out of it (the 2nd time around)
>>
>>35903678
3 weeks at 250/mg will cost ~$50 shipped

around $20-30 (depending on payment method) shipped if you order from maserati

extra ~$35 for optional supps, def get an antihistamine like >>35903813 said
>>
>>35903813
>>35903678
>>35903867

i cant fucking think tonight.

First time had no adverse side effects aside from elevated body temp.

My second cycle that I found in my closet a year later gave me hives everytime. I'm pretty sure it was bc the DNP sat for so long. I just started taking an antihistimine with the cap, and made sure I carried more allergy meds around with me in case I broke out again. its not fun being all itchy and shit in public.
>>
Whats the verdict on magiciansyellow
>>
So I'm on day 14.

Did 430 MG for 9 days but it was too much for me, even with caffeine. I like to be peppy. Also my diet was difficult to lock down because dnp made me weak and hungry as fuck.

So the last 5 days I'm on 215mg and my diet is solid and I can run and the sides are fine.

14 days in 10ish pounds down. I still have a few pounds to go but I'm enthusiastic. I have not been at this weight in years.

180->169.4 so far.
6'1

Goal might be 165
>>
Got a nasty full body rash today.

Anybody experienced a dnp rash?
>>
>>35905859
get some antihistamines in you
>>
Day 8 (first four on 300mg, now on 400mg)

Sides are really starting to kick in. I have to pop gravol and melatonin to sleep, and I now sweat my way through breakfast.

I've lost ten pounds though, which is nice. (I'm a fattie and I've been running a calorie deficit of like 800-1000 cal for like 3 weeks so that helps)
>>
>>35890509
virwox.com
>>
How is Maserati's stuff?

Any good?
>>
All right fellers. Today I went over my DESIGNATED caloric intake for just about 200 calories. To compensate for it I went for a walk, burning an additional 385 calories, not included in my TDEE calculations.
Am I safe? Is walking excessive calories off a good idea for those days when you can't manage yourself and go over you limit (Which for me is max 2000 calories/day)?
>>
What kind of prices am I looking at from drmusclepharma + shipping? I'm based in the UK, I know he lurks in these threads. Looking for a one month cycle, 500mg, enough caps to last that long, any advice from people who have used him would help!
>>
>>35907420
Maserati's stuff is great. Ordered from him last year and again this year. He ships pretty fast too.
>>
>>35908420
Thanks, I think I'll order from him then. Thanks anon.
>>
>>35908370
£50 shipped for 40 capsules, ordered Monday received Tuesday morning
>>
>>35908370
>>35909511

More specifically its 1 pound per capsule + 10 pounds shipping

Pretty expensive imo
>>
Is DNP a bad idea for me? I lift 3x week and I ref basketball games for about 10 hours a week. Pretty good amount of jogging/sprints. I dun wanna die but my bf is way too high and I wanna lean bulk

Lifting for 2 months, 5'11 185
>>
>>35903169
haven't found anything on that.

long term study on mice: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4094046/

don't really think there is anything to it if you are not overdosing, could imagine that an overdosage with complete destabilization of the mitochondrial membrane potential could lead to death of a large part of your mitchondria, which has long term effects then.
>>
>>35911204
think its pretty average, dinitro is $2 a capsule and maserati is $1 per capsule
>>
Will DNP interact unfavorable with Rogaine? Currently using it on the face for dem beard gains
>>
anyone in europe ordered from drmusclepharma lately? tempted to do it but with all the terrorism bullshit it seems package controls are a lot tighter...
>>
>>35912366

If he can get it through Australian customs I'm sure you'll be fine
>>
>>35908370
received in a day. buck per capsule yeah but its good stuff
>>
anyone have any idea how much water weight im expected to be holding?

i havent weighed myself since my cycle started because of expected water retention.
>>
>>35912507
also could i just hit the sauna at the end of my cycle after the dnps half life expires to drop the water weight, or would that be a bad idea?
>>
hey guys, i have really busy schedule of class study and work, so i've decided to do 250mg doses of this stuff from DMP. do you think there will be any sides? or more importantly any results in two weeks better than 1 month on EC stack?
>>
>>35912171
dinitro = 2$ - expensive

DMP = 1£ =1.7/1.8$ (?) - expensive

maserati =0.5$(bitcoin) - cheap

I think a fair price is 1$ per cap
>>
>>35912507
I'd wait the full fallout time (3 days)
>>
>>35904773
Dosage varies greatly from pill to pill but never feels like claimed 215mg. I would say it's 100-190mg in reality. It's my 6th time so I know what to expect. And also he didn't respond on my followup e-mail regarding this issue, which never happened with brehs like YellowBot
>>
>>35912507
someone in some random thread said he retained about 8-10 lbs. anecdotal but its a start
>>
>>35912595
250mg has close to no sides unless you're a manlet twink skeletman. Even then it wouldnt be enough to interfere with your weekly routine. Just a bit more armpit sweat in my case but I'm a big fatfuck that hardly sweats.

No idea about a month of E C A
>>
>>35912965
YB isn't exactly a "breh" anymore f.a.m
>>
>>35905859
Yes. Stop the cycle, wait for at least the same time you've been on DNP and start a new one with taking Zyrtec or Benadryl (whatever suits you best) daily. I have no idea why it's not in the pastebin, it's a very common nasty side
>>
>>35911771
You will feel weak and lethargic all the time. Don't do it if you HAVE TO be active
>>
>>35912507
I didn't lose a single pound of extra weight after several of my cycles. I guess it highly depends on some factors like how much water did you consume, or your bf%, or maybe even something else
>>
>>35912998
Was that proven that he made an exit scam, or maybe he just got busted?
>>
>>35912916
£1 = $1.45
>>
>>35913035
Yea, I mean I ref games for about 3-4 hours at a time, and at least two of those hours I'm on the court. So I'm walking/jogging/sprinting for around 40mins/hr. It's just intramurals so not a huge amount of pressure
>>
>>35913391
Take one pill right after the game, and the second one before bed, and you might handle it
>>
File: DNP RASH.jpg (3 MB, 1500x2667) Image search: [Google]
DNP RASH.jpg
3 MB, 1500x2667
>>35913012
>Yes. Stop the cycle, wait for at least the same time you've been on DNP and start a new one with taking Zyrtec or Benadryl (whatever suits you best) daily. I have no idea why it's not in the pastebin, it's a very common nasty side

Thank you anon

and to those who haven't gotten the rash yet, you may. It ain't pleasant.

>just woke up with it
>very well hydrated
>good diet
>active
>completely out of the blue
>>
>>35913648
btw I went to dermatologist with that rash and the skin tests didn't show anything dangerous, so it went away by itself after a week as far as I remember. But shit is itchy and nasty
>>
>>35913648
holifook
>>
what do you guys use after dnp cycle is over?
>>
>>35914007
Weights
>>
>>35914007
The scale
>>
>>35914007
tren and dbol

got shredded now i need gains
>>
I just finished my 3 week 250mg cycle today. when do you guys think i can start drinking/do drugs again?
>>
>>35914695
Can you at least read the thread first faggot?
>>
>>35914741
its a pretty long thread, is it that hard to answer?
>>
>>35914695
what were your results my nigga?

and wait about 3-5 days, i would wait a week to be safe IMO
>>
>>35914837
im waiting for all this water weight to go, kinda affraid to hit the sauna desu, just gonna wait a week. i just wanna enjoy not being hot all the time for a few days
>>
File: image.png (911 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
911 KB, 750x1334
Who /cookedalive/ here?
>>
>>35915251
Fells pretty cold on 3x of Iggy's crap
>>
>>35915310
glad i didn't order from him lol, went with maserati instead
>>
>>35915310
>current year
>not ordering from DMP

its like you dont want to make it
>>
>>35912366
Italianon here package got here fast like sanic no issues at the customs.
>>
>>35874289
Cool picture, I work on that style of boat, not the large ship in the background but the one those guys are on in the foreground. I'm actually on board at the moment.
>>
day 7 dam Im bloated and I gained 8 pounds in water weight or i've fucked up my diet

been doing 500mg since day 3 500mg sides arent bad at all compared to 1st cycle

first cycle I was paranoid as fuck so it was probably placebo
>>
>>35917135
>I gained 8 pounds in water weight or i've fucked up my diet

even if you fuck up your diet there's no way you can gain weight. and to fuck it up enough to offset 500mg you need to be off by like 1500 calories. 8lbs water is normal, i gained 11
>>
>>35917135
try not to use scales to judge progress
>>
Where to buy bitcoins?
>>
I'll be fairly active until the middle of the year, if I buy now do they expire?
>>
How bad are the sweat stains? Where I live is pretty warm and I don't wanna fuck up my clothes, chairs, bed sheets, etc
>>
Just started a cycle yesterday. I'm doing 250mg ED, taken at night. Will be monitoring body temp continually even at such a low dose because I'm a 140lb grill. So far I'm maybe a little hotter than usual but probably just placebo.

Goal is to get to ~120 but that will probably take multiple cycles. This first cycle is planned for 3 weeks but maybe I'll do 4 because it's such a lot dose depending on how bad the sides get.

Keto diet, ~750 kcal deficit.
>>
>>35918306
libertyx
>>
>>35915095
so you're the same weight as starting weight bc of the water?
>>
>>35912595
EC just suppresses hunger. the increase in TDEE is only like 2% or some shit. negligible.
>>
There is this doctor - Lyle McDonald who wrote a booklet called the Stubborn Fat Solution v.1.1. Here is what he suggests as the Mother of All Stacks:

At this point we're going all in for what will either be the most amazing or most lethal combination. We've got a long- acting beta-blocker (i.e. Metoprolol ER) to keep ANP elevated and trigger lipolysis. To that add clenbuterol for some nice beta-2 agonism for all of the effects described in this book (lipolysis, thermogenesis, beige fat activation/recruitment, and appetite suppression). Throw in some DNP at 100-200 mg/day (tops), the mother of all thermogenics to burn off all of those fatty acids.
This won't help with anything but burning off the fatty acids being mobilized from the fat cells but you pretty much won't need cardio if you do it this way. Throw in a bit of thyroid at 25-50mcg per day to potentiate the clen and plan on ketotifen at 1 mg/day if you even need to diet longer than 2-3 weeks. To say this will make you a fat burning machine would be an understatement.

Apparently the beta-blocker allows for a different pathway to release fatty acids from the most problematic areas (areas that do not have many receptors for things like catecholamines - cannot be easily affected by ECA for example)

Do you guys have any thoughts?
>>
File: 1451067943121.jpg (107 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
1451067943121.jpg
107 KB, 707x1000
>>35918837
>bed sheets

unavoidable nigga, you WILL wake up in a pool of sweat every morning gauranteed
>>
>>35919326
I wake from being cold. Don't use AC overnight
>>
>>35915409
not all of us can spend 70€ on a single cycle that doesn't even allow for a 21*500mg dosage
>>
>>35919303
250mg DNP and 1k cal deficit is WAY MORE than enough for fat to fly off right before your eyes

all that extra shit is unnecessary imo
>>
for those who take 500mg do u do it all at once or split it up? notice any difference between the two?
>>
What is the strongest deodorant it's possible to buy? Recommendations for not sweating through a dress shirt and smelling gross?
>>
>>35919856
Only if you're landwhale
>>
What kind of payment does dinitro accept? Is his shit the best? Looking to do a third cycle and this time I don't want that bs Maserati crap.
>>
>>35919326
yeah but what I mean is if it will actually permanently stain, I wouldn't mind changing and washing every day
>>
>>35921950
use white sheets and if they get stained just bleach them white again
>>
>>35920026
split the dosage, sides seem to feel easier to manage
>>
anyone else in here that doesnt sweat like a pig when on 500mg

I am only constantly damp all over my body its really uncomfortable.
>>
>>35920843
Just use bitcoins. His products are goat, but expensive
>>
>>35919303
go back to red dit, and lyle is not a doctor in anything
>>
>>35918981
I weighed myself before the cycle dry, meaning completely dehydrated, now that the cycle is over, I weight about 2lbs less than my starting dry weight, and almost non of the water retained from dnp has left my body yet, people said I should wait atleast a week and hit the sauna to see the real "dry" results
>>
This is my first cycle, and I've been on 215 mg/day of Iggy's shit for 5 days.

I haven't had too many sides, just a little warmth after carbs and at night and some dry mouth.

Am I good to move up to 430/day, or should I wait until later in the cycle, or should I just not increase my dose my first cycle?
>>
>>35927148
I take 4x/day of Iggy's crap. Barely feel it
>>
Any one have a source for Clen in Melbourne or Australia?
>>
File: apc-yellow-blanket.jpg (15 KB, 475x361) Image search: [Google]
apc-yellow-blanket.jpg
15 KB, 475x361
>>35921950

yeah it stains. Myself and many others use yellow linen (yellow sheets, yellow pillow slips, etc..) during our cycles, so it isnt noticable. Then just throw them out at the end of the cycle.
>>
File: mummy_1472607i.jpg (35 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
mummy_1472607i.jpg
35 KB, 620x400
>>35927070
>completely dehydrated
>>
>>35928206
it only really stains the pillow cases
>>
>>35927148
I went on 430 and I could do it but I was generally uncomfortable - which made me stop after 9 days because who wants to feel like that all the time
>>
>>35917183
>>35917974
Am I the only one that starts losing weight from DAY ONE?
I started DNP four days ago, so far I've lost slightly more than three pounds, no water retention, at least not significantly, but muscles are looking flat as fuck.
>>
>>35913648
Lol I did an 10 day cycle last October of Dinitro's shit. Worked my way up to 750 mg ed. Sides were so bad almost got fired from my job (pizza delivery) felt like trying to push start a steam engine getting out of bed lol. Day after I quit I broke out in the same rash only it literally covered my entire body. Shit felt like bee stings nigga. Ended up going to the ER because I have insurance and I was dying. Doctor was a dick and said it was probably just the flu after I told him word for word what was wrong with me so he went and googled dnp and came back and basically repeated what I told him. All in all lost 12 pounds in a 10 day cycle. >AMA
Also would you guys recommend carrying an epi pen for my next cycle? I was thinking 21 250 ed maybe bump up to 500 last week or so
>>
>>35930074
Also sorry for the shitty post, mobile is fucking me.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.