[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are sarms stronger than prohormones?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: SARM.jpg (140 KB, 710x500) Image search: [Google]
SARM.jpg
140 KB, 710x500
Are sarms stronger than prohormones?
>>
Yes.
>>
ITT:SARM THREAD
>>
>>35800289
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potency_(pharmacology)
>>
Do you still need pct for sarms?
Are sarm gains even worth it?
>>
>>35800289
LDG w test better/more worth it than test w dbol???/
>>
File: sarm2.jpg (201 KB, 1327x490) Image search: [Google]
sarm2.jpg
201 KB, 1327x490
>>
>>35801068
>2012
>>
>>35800522
Yes
No
>>
>>35801169
test + dbol here i come
>>
>>35801068
So one guy gets some bunk and all sarms are worthless.
>>
can anyone give some basic infos about this?

price, most prevalent risks, sides, etc
>>
>>35801068
>pinning
Sarms are orals.
>>
>>35801459
>Sarms are orals.

They can also be injected.
>>
anyone here have experience with sarms?
>>
i've done a few cycles of PHs and got rebound gyno after serm PCT everytime

i have a lump under my left nip now

i would never run orals solo again.. sarms or PH fuck that shit
>>
anyone got any experience with ostarine? from all that i've been reading about it it seems pretty good and not scary
>>
>>35801869
It's Ok, joints feel great but fucks with my sleep a bit.
>>
Just put some metal in your ass you pussy
>>
>>35801996
LGD has to be the dumbest stuff you can do but I think ostarine might be the real deal. Especially for women.
>>
>>35802007
elaborate
>>
>>35802007
Do tell please
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>>35802007
>>
Tried ostarine and LGD, so far ostarine is my favorite. Seen good strength gains and size gains on both though.
>>
>>35802160
Did you run a PCT? If so, what was it
>>
>>35802160
is a pct necessary? seems like a lot of what i'm reading says that it isn't

how long have you been cycling? cycling off?

i'm reading all sorts of different info for this too and i've never done any sarms / peds. i'm so confused
>>
also is there anything i need to take with ostarine?
>>
>>35802030
>>35802041
>>35802057
LGD can mess up your vision permanently. Ostarine seems to do well over short 4-6 week ranges and definitely helps you avoid joint problems. Ostarine can give the most gains to women with the smallest risk of virilization. Chleo van wyk got banned for using ostarine and she's a fucking monster.
>>
>>35805225
What type of PCT would you recommend?
>>
Im currently doing rad140 that i got from China.

A week in and i have maybe brought my deadlift up by another 5kg, probably placebo.

I heard this shit takes 2-3 weeks to really kick in.
>>
>>35805253
Some people claim you don't need it but standard 6 weeks 50mg clomid is definitely worth it.
>>
On my 5th week of anabol
Gains are pretty significant
Bench went from 190 to 215
Squat from 315 to 325
OHP from I'm estimating 155 to a confirmed 165
>>
>>35801837
Yes.

Had long term issues with my elbow after a fuckwit I was working with crushed it with a heavy case.
Osterine has pretty much cleared up the occasional stabbing pain I would get in it. Hoping that it will continue after my cycle has finished.
Seems to work well enough at protecting mass while cutting.

I've had a bit of experience with Rad, you can grow on it, but don't expect anything magical about it.

SARMs are not a good alternative to steroids, considering the potency, and nothing will make you feel like test+dbol.
>>
>>35806445
>SARMs are not a good alternative to steroids, considering the potency, and nothing will make you feel like test+dbol.

This is 100% accurate. Nothing blows you up like test + dbol but you'll only feel big on test + dbol after you've done it.
>>
>>35806344
so you went from weak to weak. great job.
>>
Is there a difference between liquid or capsules?
Also would a 5-8mg cycle of lgd be a good idea for a skinny fat trying to recomp?
>>
>>35807859
Don't take lgd you retard do you want to go blind?
>>
>>35808085
wtf is it with all the disinfo in all the sarm threads. It's S-4 that gives vision sides. Though to be fair sometimes people sell S-4 as lgd.
>>
i've started getting diarreha like probs.
anyone else?
>>
>>35806799
Yeah a novice lifter making significant gains doesn't matter because he's a novice
>>
>>35805225
HOLD THE FCK UP. i thought Yk 11 was ther one to fuck ur vision and not LGD??? Im on week 4 of lgd. did i fuck up?
>>
>>35802470
cocaine
>>
So much fucking wrong information in this thread.

>Are sarms stronger than prohormones/designer steroids?
No. Theyre not gonna turn your weak ass 1 rep into an easy 5 rep or make you put on 15lbs of muscle in 4 weeks (like superdrol,if you dont shit your liver out).
>Do SARMs require a PCT?
Ehhh, questionable. A PCT is the use of a SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) to 1) prevent the hypothalamus from seeing the excessive estrogen in your system, thus boosting production of Leutenizing Hormone and Follicle Stimulating Hormone, which are basically non existent in the body when you inject or ingest an anabolic/androgenic substance (LH and FSH stimulate testosterone production in the gonads, so your body stops producing them when it senses theres a substance doing the job of testosterone), and 2) prevent excess estrogems from binding to breast tissue estrogen receptors, which could cause you to develop tig 'ole bitties. SARMs do not cause shutdown, and from studies, and bloodwork posted by members of various forums, they show little suppression to LH and FSH production. Ergo, rebound to homeostasis should be very quick, and bloodwork people have posted does support a quick 1-3 week rebound to normal testosterone production. YMMV.
>Do prohormones/designer steroids offer a better choice then?
IMO, no. Both PH/DS cause complete shutdown, and many do not aromatize into estrogen (which the male body does need, just not in excess). They also wreak havoc on cholesterol levels, blood pressure, and, due to their methylation/5Areduction cause damage to the liver in order to enter the bloodstream.
SARMs do not offer the same level of gains, especially given the periods of time some AAS can pack on muscle. But they also do not stress the liver, wreck cholesterol levels (some cholesterol changes have been noted for some SARMs), or cause complete shutdown necessitating a SERM PCT (which has its own potential for sides).
>>
>>35810134
>Continuing

I'll break down SARMs I have experience with.

>Ostarine/Enobosarm/MK-2866
>Entering phase 3 human trial studies this year. Had an excellent phase 1 and 2 study. Increases bone calcification, decreases bone loss (stronger, denser bones), increases collagen synthesis (stronger tendons and ligaments, better joints), increases insulin sensitivity (better use of insulin is always good) does not act upon the androgen receptors the way it was theorized, builds muscle through an unknown/unstudied metabolic pathway. Weakest per mg, also least suppressive.
I've posted this before. Ran 2 weeks at 10mg/day, 7 weeks at 20mg/day. Cleared up some tendinitis that was developing in both elbows, and healed a very strained right hamstring tendon. Ate at strict maintenance calories while running, gained 2lbs weight over 9 weeks, visibly leaned out (not significantly, but noticeably). Experienced no lethargy. Just made much more consistent progress in the gym than I had been before, given same diet/sleep/work activity, and lifting program.
>>
>>35810134
>>35810262
I ran 6 weeks of ostarine. Noticed a significant increase in strength. went from benching 225lbs on incline 1 rep for easily 5. Joints felt always lubed up and elastic. fucking amazing feel. Eating at maintenance/slightly above, managed to see a few more cuts but also gained around 9-10lbs. lost about 4 a month after taking ostarine but the strength is still there. Currently running LGD. Week 4 as we speak and only now am i really noticing its effects. I feel a lot more "solid" during my lifts and tight. But so far i prefer ostarine. (this isnt the OP of these 2 posts btw)
>>
>>35810038
no, it's S4 that fucks your vision
>>
>>35810262
>Continuing

>LGD-4033/Ligandrol
>Studies show slight suppression of FSH/LH production at doses above 1mg/day. Still nowhere close to shutdown. Has a bad effect on cholesterol levels (HDL down, LDL up, not significantly for either, but notably worse than Ostarine). No study (that I am aware of) has shown it to inrease insulin sensitivity, as with Ostarine. Has been studied up to 22mg/day (but for only three weeks) in humans with no negative effects, but above 10mg/day you see significantly diminishing returns. I havent seen its effects on bone density and collagen synthesis, as has been noted with ostarine, so unknown if it helps with these.
I've run an 8 week cycle at 5mg/day, and an 8 week cycle with 10mg/day. I didnt have any tendinitis develop or get worse during either o these periods, but it didnt clear up tendinitis I had already.

At 5mg/day I could effectively double my volume at the gym, even with heavy work (sets of triples and doubles). For my volume work I could knock out the same number of reps with much shorter rest periods (most of my accessory work was *before 2-3 sets of 8-12 with about 2-2 1/2minutes rest, with LGD5mg/day I could rest about 90 seconds and hit the same number of reps), but with the same rest periods, I could crank out usually 3-5 more reps per set, and could usually do 4-5 sets before feeling fatigued.

At 10mg/day, I could triple my heavy volume and my accessory volume, and ended up cutting my accessory work to about 45-60 seconds between sets, in order to shorten gym times. Still needed about 2 1/2-3 minutes between heavy sets.

Was eating at a small surplus for both cycles, and the month between them as well, so weight gain was steady.

Had some testicular atrophy (slight, but noticeable around week 5 of both cycles), and some general lethargy/need for more caffeine to feel alert around the same time. Felt normal and regained testes size about 2 weeks after both cycles.
>>
>>35810628
>Continuing

>RAD140
>No human trial studies that I know of, but very promising. Seems to both neuroprotective and protective of the prostate going by rat testing. Slightly weaker than LGD, in terms of the strength with which it binds to the androgen receptors of cells, but does not appear to suffer the same "ceiling" effect above 10mg/day that LGD does. Unknown about bone calcification or collagen synthseis effects, or potential for insulin sensitivity.

Currently running 10mg/day RAD.

Sub maximal volume is stupid easy. Doesnt seem to have shortened my needed rest times, but I can keep hammering out sets (all day bae).

Currently on week 4, no noticed testical shrinkage, no lethargy/lack of energy.

Currently cutting (week 3, I hate cutting) on a 750cal deficit, 18/6 hour IF schedule, and using yohimbine HCL. Program has been 531 CNS style (six days a week, one cycle every two weeks) since the 1st of january. Calculated 1 reps keep going up consistently, and I have had no issues linearly increasing volume for my accessories each day (e.g. on bench day, incline db # 3×10 day 1, 4×10 day 2, 5×10 day 3, increase weight drop back to 3×10).

I didnt have any tendinitis before starting RAD, but havent had any develop yet.
>>
>>35810134
>>35810262
>>35810628
>>35810765

Post physique senpai
>>
>>35810765
>Continuing

SARMS
>Ostarine, 23.8hr half life, my favorite overall, even given its lesser gains, for its depth of study and tendon strengthening properties.
>LGD, implying I want to stay in the gym all day. Bretty good results, but definitely suppressive.
>RAD140, Second favorite after Ostarine. If it proves to be neuroprotective and protective of the prostate, and doesnt give people cancer, awesome. I like the effects so far, and will likely run again, over LGD.

Not SARMs.
>MK-677, oral growth hormone secretagogue. Have been running 25mg/day, 5 days on, 2 off since july of 2015. Clearer skin, better sleep quality, better recovery overall. First and only GH/peptide I've taken, but I like it. Definitely see results after taking it for such a long time, but really didnt get anything but better sleep and more hunger the first 2 months or so I used it. Will likely try to source Anamorelin and run it instead to compare results.
>GW-501516. PPAR agonist (makes cells use fatty acids instead of glucose). Greatly enhnced cardiovascular endurance, even after just a week of use. I STOPPED USE OF THIS DRUG AFTER FURTHER STUDYING THE COMPARATIVE DOSING OF RATS AND HUMANS. I began using it, while aware of the cancer risk, but unaware of the difference in dosing between rats and humans. I thought a comparable dose was in the 100+mg/day for humans to reach similar toxicity. It is not. I WILL NOT USE THIS AGAIN, NOR WOULD I RECOMMEND ITS USE, DUE TO ITS NOTED CARCINOGENIC NATURE.

SARMS I have not used, merely researched.
>S4, older, very potent (1/3rd binding strength of testosterone), but can also bind to receptors in the eyes. All reports indicate vision effects dissapear after ceasing use/no long term effects, but YMMV.
>S22. Injectable SARM apparently popular in Australia. Haven't really done much study on it.
>>
>>35810786
No. Because I am DYEL as fuck.

My physique has nothing to do with my research, and I try to do as little talking out of my ass as possible.
>>
>>35810933
> s22

Can't find any info on this I want to learn more
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.