[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/QTDDTOT/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: 1449510550180.jpg (97 KB, 715x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449510550180.jpg
97 KB, 715x1000
Do you cucks tan?

If so, spray tan or bed?
>>
I'm from the grim, frostbitten kingdom of Norway
so no, I don't tan

I'm on SL, all lifts are progressing
I'm thinking of switching to ICF5x5 after 12 weeks, and then stick if ICF until I'm ready to do Madcow

is this a valid (hero's) journey? or should I stick with SL? the goal is size and strength, I'm still a twig, so no cutting yet
>>
>>35794044
Bed for 10 minutes 3 times a week 6 weeks before show, spray the day before or of show. Beyond that I go outside in trunks a couple of days a week in summer, but I live in Newfoundland so that's hit or miss.
>>
How do I go about showering in the gym? Do I go full naked, or wear underwear?
>>
>>35794249
If your gym doesn't partition the shower area, in most places that's a sign that it's a cruising place for older gay men.
>>
File: 1428402329702.gif (277 KB, 240x287) Image search: [Google]
1428402329702.gif
277 KB, 240x287
>>35794044
>2013+3
>Goes to tanning shloongs
>Not using MT-II
>>
Are cheat meals/cheat days good for when losing fat? I heard that it's good to kick your metabolism so that when you get back to eating a deficit of calories you'll lose fat at a better rate.

And what's more ideal, a cheat meal or cheat day?
>>
should i avoid 0% fat products?
>>
>>35794044
Level 3 lay down bed once a week for ten minutes.

My question:

I weighed 90kg. I felt like a couple of lifts were stalling. Little ones like shoulder press, and the chest press machine.

So I'm going up 5kg and I can feel these lifts getting easier, sort of unlocking, especially my shoulder press. Will they stall again when I get to 95kg or will they continue to progress until I have to go up again?
>>
>>35794249
>university gym detected
What would you do with a pair of sopping wet underwear? Jesus.

Strip down to your skivvies, wrap your towel, pull off your grundy shorts and put them in your locker, shower, dry off, put your town back on (your waist, not your hair, Mr. Fagoo), then go to your locker, put on your grundies, and take off your towel and get dressed.

That's protocol. Walking through the locker room with your dick swinging, shiggy. Old men do that.
>>
>>35794044
Why wouldn't you want to be pure and Aryan?
>>
>>35794681
Depends on what. Carrots don't have any fat and I like carrots.
>>35794529
How long do you want to be fat? Cheat meals and cheat days average in to your progress. You don't "kick" your metabolism anywhere, who told you that? Nutrition doesn't work that way on any level that matters to you.
>>
>>35794681
You shouldn't avoid them you should evaluate them based on their macros. If you don't need a ton of fat and need more carbs they're a good option
>>
>>35794183
>>35795158
thanks

>>35795191
to help with definition and I'm pretty hairy, so to balance it out a little.
>>
File: a94289.jpg (10 KB, 450x400) Image search: [Google]
a94289.jpg
10 KB, 450x400
Spray when I do. But it's more like a foam you rub on. Easy as shit. Don't care much for the smell well you're waiting to wash it off, but it's not very strong. Sleep in it too and it's never rubbed off on my stuff. Pic related. Would recommend
>>
Is krill oil better than fish oil? Every article I've seen on the topic is on what looks like some bullshit clickbaity "health" site

As a follow-up, the only thing that matters about fish oil is how much EPA and DHA, right?
>>
>>35794044

Don't spray, it looks worse than doing nothing at all.
>>
>>35794529

Just one meal.

The "benefit" is purely psychological. Any statement that it "boosts your metabolism" is pure unadulterated bro science.
>>
>>35794681

Read the label. The main reason they usually say "avoid low fat stuff" is because a lot of times there's a ton of added sugar.
>>
>>35794463
>>35795185

Is America really that prude? (assuming the two of you are American) I though it was a pretty shameless nation. Shared showers are pretty much the norm where I live and I walk around the locker room butt naked all the time. No biggie.
>>
Fish Oil worth it? Thinking of picking up NOW Foods Ultra Omega 3 (EPA 500mg, DHA 250mg)
>>
>>35795510
Krill doesn't give you the fish burps, so there's that.

>>35795898
I think so.
>>
>>35795228

tropez is god tier but too expensive to use for anything other than a photo op

i use gergens natural glow and its a great cheap alternative tanner and moisturizer that wont ever make you orange, but when its drying a couple hours later it makes my eyes water. if im looking really pale and have to go socialize i will use the cheap loreal sublime bronzer on top of the moisturizer. you have to be very careful with that one though because they dry your skin out and they turn you orange if you over do it. use the strongest natural glow and the weakest sublime bronzer for best results.

sadly this shit is all really expensive if you use it on your whole body every day....and you have to do it every day....because your skin sheds every day. so i only use it on my face and arms. naturally tanning for a few minutes a day to get an even base doesnt hurt either. the moisturizing tanners work very well with natural tanning. i used it instead of sun screen the last time i went to the beach and I didnt even feel my mild sun burn. looked great and felt fine minus the skin cancer.
>>
What's the latest I can take pre workout and still be able to sleep fine? I tend to workout either as soon as I get home from work or after dinner on weekdays
>>
>>35796503
Depends on the preworkout. Calculate how much caffeine you take each time (read the box and dosage) and google how long it will take to break down said caffeine in your system. If you're big you need less time than a manlet skelly and so on..
>>
File: 1439680810186.jpg (325 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
1439680810186.jpg
325 KB, 1383x1600
So I just got a GF and she's a straight cutie, but she doesn't generally put much effort into texting and it's fucking with me hard. I get all anxious like she's not about me. (Thanks previous onitis cunt) It's so bad that before we started dating, I didn't think she liked me back. Like 2 and 3 word replies sometimes. Or emojiis. Then in person she's sweet as ever.

How do I deal with this? Should I just be the same way and maybe only throw a few words in mine? Every other relationship I've been in me and the girl would send novels back and forth. I guess I'm trained to put a lot of words down but now it's biting me in the ass.
>>
>>35795185
thanks
>>
>>35795898
You need 1.8mg RPA and 1.2mg DHA per day so be prepared to take 3-4 pills per day
>>
>>35794044
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6NqKWucE_E&feature=youtu.be
>>
When I add weight, I work my way up by doing one set on the first day of the week I lift, two on th second then 3 sets then add the weight. Other times I do 3 sets one workout because I don't feel drained by it. How much will my aforementioned sessions interfere with gains?
>>
>>35794044
I have a job that usually has me in the sun anywhere from 8 to 10 hours a day for them maximum skin cancer gains
>>
Is (about) 1/2/3/4 enough to switch over to an intermediate program or am still a DYEL noob?
>>
did a meme ppl for 2 months, going to switch to SL now

i can still linearly progress, right?
>>
I use melanotan so I don't get skin cancer
>>
>>35798366
No, rip
>>
I have had a pain in my hip flexor for a few months now that has gotten progressively worse. The pain only happens when I get to parallel in my squat, and after my set if I extend my leg back. It started pretty minor but I've had to significantly deload in response to it. It is only on my right side, and I've had to deload from 5x5 @ 245lbs to 3x5 @ 195lbs. I've tried different amounts of stretching, ranging from 5 minutes to 15 minutes, along with foam rolling. Is this the point where I should see a PT/doctor?
>>
>>35795158
/fit/ pls
>>
So in the past 4 or five years, no girl has ever really grabbed my attention and I just didn't care about any. But there is this one girl who I am just in love with, she is perfect in my eyes but she turned me down in sort of a nice way but we still text and stuff every once in a while. Now she just ignores me every time I try to strike up a conversation or tries to end it quickly. I don't think I've ever been as sad as I have been this past few weeks. I have no motivation to lift anymore and when I actually do, its just not fun anymore and I instantly just want to go to sleep. How do I get my motivation and happiness back? How do I start looking forward to going to the gym again?
I need your help now more than ever guys.
>>
>>35799688
I feel you
>>
>>35794044
Can someone pls link me to that Swedish (?) article that was published regarding the effects of chronic marijuana use? It was very, very detailed and pointed out some effects that marijuana has on your memory and attention that you wouldn't really notice until they were pointed out to you, which the article did.

Looking for this cause trying to find some more solid reasons for putting down the peace pipe.
>>
>>35799688
i feel like my gf who i live with and been with for almost 2 years is about to leave me. Shes been hanging out with friends a lot more and she seems distant. She claims nothing is wrong but she jokes about leaving me and whenever i bring up anything in the future she jokes that we wont be together anyway. Its frustrating and making me sad. Lifting is honestly the only thing that makes me happy for a few hours.
>>
Is it worth getting friendly with a girl because she's funny, has amazing tits, and will be good in the bed?

I had vibes from her so I was thinking about trying to tap that once I finish my cut.
>>
>>35797302
my nigga
>>
>>35800341
Your GF is hinting that she wants to break up. Dump her now before she has to straight up tell you to your face it's over.
>>
>>35800401
fuck that. im not gonna break up with her just cause i think she might be unhappy. she can figure that shit out
>>
File: 1444188178360.jpg (124 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
1444188178360.jpg
124 KB, 500x738
Ctrl-V from previous thread

The scooby calorie counter from the sticky is telling me to eat 4k calories for a clean bulk but that seems absolutely insane. Do I really need to eat that much or is it being overly generous?

Currently at about 180lb, 6'1, and I work out for like 8h a week +3-4 h of cardio.

Used to be a fat-ass a few years ago so I'm pretty paranoid about putting on a bunch of fat with the muscle now that I finally got kinda lean.
>>
>>35799688
find some hobby and actually make effort to be happy
>>
How do I deal with caffeine withrawal migraines? I cycle on/off caffeine as my pre-workout but the fucking pain is killing me and my gains in the off periods. Any advice?
>>
>>35798874
yes
>>35797944
yes
>>
>>35794171

I'd switch Madcow for Texas Method if I were you
>>
>>35800469
If she didn't want to leave you she wouldn't joke about it. She's either too nice or too scared to say it bluntly. Most likely it's her friends who are telling her to do it. Either dump her or ask her right out whats been going on with her. No point being in a relationship with someone who doesn't want it.
>>
I'm bulking right now and I sort of developed fatter cheeks and a double chin. Any way to reduce fat on my face?
>>
Anyone have experience with taurine? Recommended?
>>
>>35800559
Reduce sodium in your diet, and drink more coffee and tea (diuretics in general)
>>
>>35800559
>reduce fat on my face
lose weight
>experience with taurine?
I find it kinda helps with muscle cramps but its not something id go out of my way to drink unless its a real problem.
>>
File: 1453982058759.jpg (868 KB, 1500x1972) Image search: [Google]
1453982058759.jpg
868 KB, 1500x1972
>>35800516
shameless bump
>>
if I'm lifting 3 days a week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, what can I do on Saturday and Sunday? Any suggestions? Thx
>>
>>35800727
Do cardio or add another workout day
>>
>>35794044
>getting skin cancer

heck no, although I do get a shade darker when I run every other day.
>>
White boy with skin cancer scare bumping thread as relevant to my interexks
>>
>>35800804
thanks!
>>
are some people better genetically at cutting fat? i started at 220 lbs with 21% bf and am now at 194lbs and still 19% bf, wtf am i doing wrong? i am eating tons of protein why is my muscle leaving me?
>>
>>35796939
You should be cheering. The ideal relationship would involve maybe just a few small texts here and there and then when you meet in person you can talk about more interesting things.

Of course there's also the chance you're being cucked.
>>
>>35799688
She wasn't special, she's not the one. Go hard at the gym and make progress until another qt comes along
>>
>>35800727
I do all my major lifts during the week days. Then on a sat or sunday I will do arms/abs/cardio
>>
>>35800891
How the hell are you measuring this? Seems hard to fuck up this much. Chances are you are just using a shitty way to measure bodyfat. As long as your lifts are not dropping you are most likely not losing much muscle (if any). Just keep focusing on the weight and forget about the % until you are in the 6-pac range.
>>
What's better for building upper chest - incline dumbbell bench or incline dumbbell flyes?

I stupidly bulked way too quickly meaning I've got a belly now and need to cut but my nonexistent upper chest is making me hesitant to do so.
>>
Does high volume weight training burn many calories? I need to keep bulking but I had to do 8x8 highbar and 8x8 RDLs today, does this effect my daily cals?
>>
>>35801223
Flies always work the chest more (if you do them right) because you can't compensate with your triceps. Also your upper chest is always going to be small compared to your normal chest unless you have weird insertions.
>>
>>35800642
The exercise thing is only for cardio, dont include your gym hours in the activity level
>>
How can I tell if the flabby shit is retained water or just fat? It seems too loose to be just fat, but is there a general ruling on how to tell if I just need to cut sodium? I'm already on a deficit.
>>
>>35801097
im using a digital bathroom scale that also reads body fat percent calculated on my height and age. i posted in the other thread and one guy said maybe i was doing too much cardio? my lifts havent suffered at all, if anything they have gone up a bit (added 10lbs last bench session and it was no prob)
>>
File: fuckme.jpg.gif (3 MB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
fuckme.jpg.gif
3 MB, 500x333
>>35801472
Holy shit dude this is the first time I actually read the thing and your right. I feel like the guy GOMAD guy that forgot to eat food. So much time wasted on the dirtiest bulks of life.

Holy shit I feel stupid for just realizing this after lifting for like two years.
>>
>>35801793
>scale that also reads body fat percent
DESU senpai that crap is useless. Just keep losing weight and dont worry about it.
>>
File: qtddtot.png (264 KB, 599x798) Image search: [Google]
qtddtot.png
264 KB, 599x798
Pic related is buy 1 get one free at my local Walgreens. Will this help with gains because omega 3 or kill them because gummy?
>>
If I'm doing a 4DAW Lower/Upper split with LUxLUxx, aiming to lose weight with carb cycling, should I do
>HMLHMLL
or
>HLLHLLL
(H-High, M-Moderate, L-Low)
I figure having the extra carbs on the second workout day would be more beneficial than piling even more up onto the high carb days. Or will it not matter that much?
>>
File: image.png (644 KB, 804x711) Image search: [Google]
image.png
644 KB, 804x711
>be at gym
>see skelly walk in
>he might lift?
>little bit of muscle, but he still looks skinny as fuck
>mfw he starts banging out 4.5pl8 dls
Da fuck? How does this possible?
>>
>>35801935
Maxx Chewning.
>>
File: 1444407579655.jpg (273 KB, 636x900) Image search: [Google]
1444407579655.jpg
273 KB, 636x900
>>35801935
Because having a buff lower back isnt something you notice. Also anyone can add a pl8 to their deadlift if they toss form out the window and risk a visit to snap city.
>>
I did some dips and I think I irritated my shoulder but I'm not sure to what extent:

Symptoms:

Dull ache when getting into dip form with my arms supporting me on my right shoulder.

Frontal deltoid a little sensitive to being pressed by my hands but no sharp pain, just feels as if there was a bruise or something. I think it's because I massaged my shoulder rather hard recently.

Otherwise, full range of shoulder motion without pain. Overhead press motion without pain. Bench motion without pain.

Any ideas?
>>
>>35801955
Lower back isn't the only thing that gives you a strong DL, he would have to have really strong hamstrings and glutes as well
>>
>>35802116
probably just a strain. Only go to parallel with dips, going lower is a lot of strain on front delts
>>
>>35802135
Also is it normal to have a clicking shoulder without pain?

I've had it for awhile ever since a minor bench injury but have since been able to add weight to my bench without issue ever since. No strength loss
>>
>>35794044
I have someone who sprays when the mood hits me. Not to often though maybe before a big beach trip or something
>>
>>35802148
If there's no pain it should be fine. Make sure you do adequate pulling so that your shoulder isn't being pulled in any direction because of an imbalance though
>>
Last week i fucked up my shoulder, it hurts when i flex it, i took a week off and all that.

Today it doesn't hurt it a lot, tomorrow i really wanna deadlift, should i go? Or just wait another week?
>>
>>35802184
there was only pain when I got injured and it felt a little sharp between my frontal and medial delt but went away and I was able to go back at it.

Probably an RC tear?
>>
>>35802206
wait another week

better safe than sorry
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 1080x559) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 1080x559
>>35799688
>a-are you me?
>>
>>35802216
You'd know an RC tear if you had it, my dad really badly pulled his and it took forever to get better, with a lot of pain
>>
File: 1418267971067.png (19 KB, 571x448) Image search: [Google]
1418267971067.png
19 KB, 571x448
>>35802251

I was worried that was where my click came from as it only clicks when doing the bench motion.

I hope it's just tightness in my shoulder since that's the arm which is always forward holding my mouse while I'm on my computer all day
>>
>>35802264
Try a physio. With injuries that have healed themselves, scar tissue can form that causes muscles to move in fucked up ways, even though it's painless
>>
What is the shortest height that's still respectable?
>>
>>35802438
5'10. And thats pushing it.
>>
>>35802438
5'7" if you act masculine and dress the part

it's a height that women can tower over you, so you have to really put your personality out there.

any lower and you'll be seen as a literal child
>>
>>35802461
5'7 is a short man, but still a man. Anything less is comical. However, and exception for me personally is Brett Gibbs he is pretty macho, and like 5'5
>>
Should i go to the gym even if i am tired and haven't slept enough? I have some sleeping problems and am continuously skipping the gym, last time i went was 7 days ago
I have no means of transportation other than walking, and that's 4km there and back, also the time at which i get up after not sleeping well usually means the gym will be packed (Maybe full, the entire free weights section was in use once, only leaving machines) and i have serious anxiety and have almost thrown up a couple times that i have messed up or fallen over at the gym because of it
>>
>>35802526
coffee

coffee and pre-workout cardio + dynamic warm ups to get the blood moving
>>
How come when I do dumbbell OHP it sounds like a pop rocks factory sank in the ocean?
>>
>>35802598
shoulder tightness
>>
>>35802526
Honestly get your sleep cycle in check.

Sleep is very important for building muscle.
>>
>>35802604
As in I'm too loose? Btw I just did 72 push-ups, probably 6 sets in total varying reps.
>>
>>35802628
No, too tight

so the various muscles, ligaments, etc. etc. are snapping when passing over one another because of how tight they are.
>>
File: chubsmcgubs.jpg (59 KB, 476x960) Image search: [Google]
chubsmcgubs.jpg
59 KB, 476x960
I'm starting lifting this monday but im not sure whether to bulk or cut. I think i'm about ~20% bodyfat and I'm 191cm/6'3" and weigh 82kg/180lbs.
>>
>>35802657
You need to cut harded than 16 year old emo chicks
>>
>>35802657
cut but workout at the same time to get noob gains
>>
>>35802796
What weight should i be cutting to before I bulk?
>>
>>35802657
More like 30-40%
>>
>>35802804
Get to a point where your belly fat has noticeably diminished. Shouldn't take more than a couple months.

just don't go skele mode
>>
>>35794044
>If so, spray tan or bed?
Are you serious? Get out of your house
>>
Tweaked my shoulder doing ohp a couple months ago. It's healed a lot but there's still a little bit of pain left. Went to the doctor and he said it's a grade 1 ac separation and gave me a cortisone shot.

Any of you guys who had the same injury, how long did it take to heal?
>>
Help me /fit/ I want to gain weight (I have read the sticky)
I'm 5 foot 9 and about 115 pounds
I eat about 1800 calories a day, I'm not underrating on purpose, I legitimately have a hard time eating more than that
How do I make myself eat more?
>>
Gained 3kg/6.6lbs since I started lifting 4 months ago. Is this terrible or is it okay? eating is hard
>>
>>35803099
>a grade 1 ac separation and gave me a cortisone shot.
Holy fucking shit, from "tweaking your shoulder" during OHP?? I'm studying to become a physiotherapist and I find that EXTREMELY unlikely. I mean, it's not like you dropped a fully loaded barbell on your shoulder or something, right?

>>35803125
Whole milk is your friend. Cheap, doesn't fill you up much, lots of calories, lots of protein.
Just don't start out drinking a gallon a day. Drink the minimum amount you need to get your weight climbing.

>>35803211
It's about ideal. Keep doing what you're doing.
>>
I know mass gainers are shit but if it helps me get my calories is it okay? Homemade ones are hard to get to the same level of calories and still taste good.
>>
If I'm learning how to power clean and am clinically retarded, how likely is it that I can get a PT to correct my form without charging me by the minute?

Commercial gym btw
>>
>>35803099
>>35803289

Nah it was on like the second or third rep of a warmup set at like 70% of my 1rm. Went up fine but felt a pain at the top part of the descent.

They also took xrays beforehand so I'm assuming they saw it on there.
>>
>>35803414
Just eat more fagit

Butter, beef and bread baby
>>
>>35802657
2bh, you look like shit now, and I'm sure you're as weak as a wet bag full of kittens.

You're not going to look good if you cut first because you've got no muscle, so why waste time with a cut when you're just going to have to put all that fat right back on when you bulk?

Leanbulking is a joke for nattys, heads up.
>>
>>35803420
Actually it's quite unlikely they even know what a power clean is.

>>35803425
Still think it sounds really weird. But if it showed on the xrays, I guess it must be true. I just don't see how it could've happened.
>>
>>35803519
He sure as shit shouldn't bulk when he's already at 20% bf. He'd regret that so hard.
>>
>>35800520
Anyone?
>>
>>35803531
Regret it more than the years he's wasted living in that body? Nah homes.

6 months on a bulk, if he gets a tan and puts in the skin care, and he'll look not hideous, as well as optimizing strength and size gains.

If he cuts first, he's going to look awful for at least 6 months + whatever his cut time is. That and he runs the risk of falling off the wagon by getting demoralized from the triple whammy of looking like shit, not making gains and being hungry all the time.
>>
>>35800520
>>35803566
Drink more water, don't go cold turkey? Switch to black tea, then to green?

Honestly, not sure why you would want to cycle off coffee anyways, that shit is fucking dope. Unless you needed to lower your tolerance, but that's managed by not going haam with your dosages.
>>
Started lifting a couple days ago, and I noticed a sharp pain in my left forearm that comes on after about 3 or 4 sets of dumbbell bench presses. Strangely enough I get the same thing when I'm playing lots of barred chords on guitar, which means having to use a lot of force to press down the strings. Am I just gripping the dumbbells too hard or should I be worried about this?
>>
>>35794044
How is one suposed to use protien powder? Drink it inplace of meals?
>>
>>35803531
he doesnt have to cut or bulk, if he just keeps eating his regular calorie intake while lifting heavy he will gain muscle and lose some fat, then he can cut after a little bit
>>
>>35803598
Tendonitis?
>guessed the untrained amateur

Check your grip on your press, make sure your wrist is in a neutral position and the weight is over the bones of your forearm and not over your hand.

Rest your hand more often, ease off lots of repetitive finger moving like typing or playing guitar when you can

If it gets worse, see a doctor bla bla bla
>>
I've been doing some running and i'm to the point where I can run a little over 40 minutes at a steady tempo without stopping. Whenever I do sprints I get super tired quick. So my question is why is that so? Do I need to do more sprints on a regular basis?
>>
>>35803620
Yeah that's what I would do in his case. Just make good food choices and focus on progress in the gym, and let things sort themselves out.
It'd be really stupid to begin bulking up. His insulin sensitivity is probably crap.
>>
>>35803620
Sure, if he want to make shit gains at the slowest rate of speed possible.
>>
>>35803607
Add it to your diet when and where necessary.

RTFS
>>
>>35803629
>uessed the untrained amateur
I salute you for admitting to this, anon. Far too many people carry themselves as experts on this board even if they're just starting out.
>>
>>35803630
What are your goals?

If you want to get better and running faster and doing sprints longer, train that.

If you want to run distances longer, train that.
>>
>>35803420
Anybody else?
>>
>>35803653
I'm sort of trying to balance short distance running and long distance as well. I want solid performance all around. thanks for the advice!
>>
File: hello.jpg (306 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
hello.jpg
306 KB, 1080x1776
Hello my pals. What are these seperations on my lower back. Is this from my frequent deadlifting? Will it become more defined with my cut? Is it fat?
>>
If I want to gain pushing strength with doing either weighed dips, push-ups with plate on my back or dumbbell OHP every two days, can I still do three sets of regular / military push-ups every morning?
>>
My meal plan usually consists of even portions of chicken, brown rice, and broccoli, with some black beans on top. I am wondering if I cut out the rice, and add more broccoli, if that will still give me sick gains?
>>
>>35803906
You're loosing a lot of carbs then. None of those other foods are close to the amount you'll get from rice. Carbs are important mang. But I'm sure you'll make some kind of gains if you eat enough. Make sure you're getting enough cals a day. How do you get your fats? Fats are important too
>>
All in favor of renaming QTDDTOT General to

/rtfs/ general?

>>35803906
IIFYM

RTFS

>>35803897
What's your routine, dare I ask.
>>
>>35803420
>pls respond
>>
>>35803922
That moment you realize you have probably had a fat deficit. Honestly, I drink milk, and eat a decent amount of cashews and almonds. I'll try and get eggs in the morning or something.
>>
File: routine.png (17 KB, 574x662) Image search: [Google]
routine.png
17 KB, 574x662
>>35803938
Usually I pick two or three of the pushing exercises (most usual combo is push-ups with feet elevated and dumbbell OHP) and do them with varying weights depending on how I am feeling about my previous workout.

I should add I recover easily and am quite used to physical activity.
>>
I get around 2,500 cals a day, and I work out 4-5 times a week, and I'm 6'3. Am I not eating enough?
>>
>>35803987
If you're not on roids and/or an intermediate/advanced lifter, it doesn't make sense to me to do so much volume with assistance exercises, especially in lieu of barbell compounds.

Seeing as you're asking that kind of question, I'm assuming you're neither.

That being said, get a real routine that's not just
>whatever i'm feeling like, man
if you want optimal gains.

>>35795985
is a good place to start.
>>
File: hmmmmm.png (50 KB, 475x399) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmm.png
50 KB, 475x399
>>35804010
assuming the worst
>>
>>35804076
You were close af, but I'm 180. Wait no way it wants me at 3k, holy fuark, I've been sitting at 2.5k for weeks.
>>
>>35804085
Now you know why lanklets make nogainz.

Embrace it, brother. It is our curse and our greatest gift.
>>
I can't figure out my TDEE or my BMR correctly because I'm getting different results from different sites and I'm trying to lose body fat. What does /fit/ use? Mid twenties, 5'1 grill, I weigh 122, and a hand device at my doctor's told me my body fat percentage is 23% (but I'm not sure how accurate these things are). Any guidance is appreciated.
>>
File: muffmutt.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
muffmutt.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>35804135
>take average of TDEE's from various sites
>set caloric goal from average
>if not losing weight, subtract 200kcal
>if not losing weight fast enough, subtract 100kcal
>if losing weight too fast, add 100kcal
>if losing weight at ideal rate, suck my dick as thanks
>repeat every two weeks
>>
>>35804135
They can be a bit off, since the calculation they use is simplified. The best recommendation I can give you is to to a rough estimation between the different numbers and try it out. Sometimes they go a bit over, other times a bit under. You can judge it yourself on how you loose or gain weight by eating sait TDEE and reevaluate from there.
>>
>>35804121
I guess it's peanut butter, and milk for me.

>>35804135
as for you, depending on if you lift or not, eating 1.5k calories and work out once or twice a week, you'll lose weight.
>>
>>35804163
1500kcal may not be a steep enough cut for a 5'1 grill, homes.

As we all know now, you're not the best at guessing people's TDEE.
>>
>>35804163
>eating 1.5k calories and work out once or twice a week, you'll lose weight.
She's a 5'1 gril you moron. She'' gain weight on that.
>>
>>35804180
>>35804184
haha, FUCK GUYS I'M TRYING

Ok yea this shit is impossible, I hope she's happy she can bulk at like 1800 calories, fuck this gay earth.
>>
I'm on GSLP and I have a question.
Last workout I did 80 kg 3x5 squat but failed at the third rep of the second set. Today I tried same weight again and failed at fifth rep of second set. Should I deload or try 80 again next time?
>>
>>35804158
1,838 is the average from three different sites I tried, so subtracting 500 from that, I should be consuming about 1,300 calories a day, according to the sticky. Alright, I'll see how it goes. Thanks, anon!

>>35804162
>>35804163
Will do
>>
>>35804059
I am not on roids and I have been working out for years, but mostly something similar to powerlifting. The thing is, I am aiming for more of a hypertrophy workout just out of curiosity and I am not used to training with relatively low weights and long sets as I am doing now (I do 5-12 reps and 3-4 sets) so that's why I am quite new to how you recover from such workout.
>>
>>35804180
>>35804184
This is why I was worried about accuracy because with my height the amount you consume has to be pretty precise. I'll try this >>35804222 and see if anything changed and if not I guess I'll just keep subtracting calories until I see results. I've been doing cardio and lifting at the gym since December, and I can see visually that I look better, but my body has been stubborn the past couple of weeks with weight. Might just be water weight though
>>
>>35804245
If you've got specific spots that are extra tough, I've heard of a couple supplements that help get that last bit of weight off, yohimbine, being one.
>>
At 5'10 11-12% bf how many lbs should I weight before thinking about cutting? The lower my weight the less total time I'll have to cut but I think as long as I stay around 12-13% at most I would only have 2-3 lbs fat to get back to 10-10.5% body fat.

I'm 5'10 140lbs 11.3% body fat at the moment and have a bit of definition but not much muscle to actually be defined. Would an extra 10lbs muscle make a noticeable difference?

I already notice a difference from 132lbs to 140lbs lean muscle gains
>>
>>35804203
how long were you resting between sets?

if the answer is <5minutes, rest longer and increase the weight according to the routine

if the answer is =>5min, hit the weight again
>>
Should we move this general to /asp/?
>>
File: 120999-004-A7FD4240.jpg (58 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
120999-004-A7FD4240.jpg
58 KB, 600x400
>>35804158
>>35804222
don't forget the 6th step! good luck!
>>
>>35804281
no fuck those guys

i don't like change

myeeeeh
>>
Getting back into lifting, aiming primarily for strength but also a bit of hypertrophy. How's this workout (this is workout A; B is similar but with OHP and Deadlifts)

Squat 5x5
Bench 5x5
Bent Row 5x5
Shrugs 3x8
(Weighted) Pushups 3x8
(Weighted) Pullups 3x8
>>
>>35804285
hahaha nice anon, but do you want a girl who doesn't know how to cut?
>>
>>35804294
why not? we can post gay porn on asp and no mods either plus slow board. i bet this thread would stay up for weeks if it was asp

>moots face when fit doesnt lift and asp is the new lifting/gay sex community
>>
>>35804297
Just do SS faggit, real men clean

>>35804301
always looking for a fixer-upper
>>
Former fatty. I just reached my goal weight after losing 85 pounds. (Former BMI of ~35)

Unfortunately though I'm a weak ass, essentially skinnyfat now. I want to go to the gym and start lifting, but that requires a calorie surplus based on everything I can find + what /fit/ says.

I'm terrified of eating at a surplus /fit/. Hell, I have to force myself to eat at maintenance as it is. I don't want to get fat again. I am not exaggerating when I say I have actual nightmares about it.

Would it be ok for me to maintain my weight for a few months, and do bodyweight exercises ( Build a little bit of upper body strength + squat form ) so I can get used to my new weight and get comfortable with my new daily amount of food? Or should I just push myself into the gym right now?

Not trying to be a pussy. It's just that after losing the weight even looking at food can make me disgusted.
>>
>>35804310
Super looking forward to waiting 3 hours for a reply to my question and getting a single
>ayylmao

with a picture of two dudes boning each other attached.

That being said, I'll probably migrate too once /fit/ becomes nothing but
>leg day
memery.
>>
>>35804297
If you include push-ups and pull-ups, which I think is a fine idea, then it's because you feel like you need some more volume, and because of that you should be careful not to fall into the trap of making this assistance work too heavy. If it were me I'd ditch the (weighted) and simply go for 50 total pull-ups in as little time as possible. Same for push-ups although you may need to pick a slightly harder version of the push-up (diamond for example) in order for it not to be too easy.

If you're just starting out, start by doing a total of 25 reps on the bodyweight assistance exercises. Add 5 total reps every session until you hit a total of 50, at which point you have the choice of adding a bit of weight or working towards reducing the amount of time it takes you to complete these reps i.e. density progression.
>>
>>35804346
>adding conditioning work on strength training days

butwhy.gif
>>
>>35804322
Sure it's OK, do what you're comfortable with. But longterm you need to get in the gym and hit the weights. As long as you only increase your caloric intake gradually and carefully you will not gain much fat if any (provided your training is in order).
If you only gain half a pound a week then you should be more than fine. And even if you do decide that you one day have gained more fat than you'd like, hey, you know how to shed it again. It's not like you'll suddenly wake up 85 pounds heavier, right? Unless you're an idiot.
>>
>>35804325
It will go faster if everyone from fit migrates to asp.

Or we can redirect them to the thread in future OPs
>>
>>35804359
>calling hypertrophy work conditioning work

It's mainly hypertrophy. Don't expect any improvement in cardiovascular fitness from doing that.
The argument can be made that it'll also help to improve work capacity. But that's a good thing that will ultimately help drive up his other lifts.
>>
I bought whole roast chicken, it says its got 20g protein per 100g. It weighs 1100g therefore 220g of protein. However, this sounds like a lot for something for $8. Is it possible?
>>
>>35804383
You planning on eating the bone as well?
>>
/asp/ is our new home seeing as how weightlifting is an alternative sport

>>>/asp/929406

come post in the general

>why?

No more need to post threads since that general will stay up for days
Plus no mods either

plus no need to worry bout banning because lifing weights is alternative sports
>>
If I haven't lifted in a couple of years, should I just start with the bar again?
>>
>>35804365
>>>/asp/929406

new bread
>>
Are pullups, dips, squats , and heavy dumbbell shoulder press enough good compounds for a routine??

Deadlifting is a no no because fuck running 13 miles after deadlifting 150kg, bench I can and do do occasionally but not regularly, I just do it for reps now and then and shoulder press I don't feel like I can push as hard as I can with Dumbbells. It's probably form though but still
>>
>>35804388
Don't they account for the bones or nah?
>>
>>35804369
>hypertrophy work for natty's

didn't this meme die?

>The argument can be made that it'll also help to improve work capacity.
no, because then it would be called assistance work and he would be better off doing assistance work for lifts that need assistance work
OR
He shouldn't be doing a bunch of extra volume as a natty if his important lifts are going up without it
>>
Why is it that as I'm losing weight my skin is breaking out? I almost never have pimples/zits but ever since I started losing weight my face and body has just been crazy with them.
>>
>>35801793

Get on scale, let it measure your bf.
Now put on a heavy backpack or heavy clothes and do it again.
Compare.

These things don't work properly.
>>
When is insomnia considered chronic?
>>
I'm gonna start lifting seriously, I've done it before but never done any research, I just did what a trainer told me

So which would be the better program for the beginner, SS or SL?

I've seen a lot of shitposting about which is better for a beginner, but they never seems to be agreement, so I'm guessing that neither is better than the other, and that means that both of them have pros and cons, so what are they?
>>
Why does your body crave specific things? Ever since I decided not to be a fatass anymore, and watching what I eat, I've been having weird cravings, and not for sweets generally.

Things like broccoli, green beans, beef, cheese. Right now I've been craving plain vanilla ice cream for the past week. For some reason I've taken up chewing ice. I don't know why but it's satisfying.
>>
File: 20160129_123219_HDR.jpg (3 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
20160129_123219_HDR.jpg
3 MB, 4160x3120
Should i cut till abs or bulk
>>
Is it true that re-using plastic bottles is bad for you, due to the deterioration of the bottle?
>>
Home gym masterrace, basement too short to perform standing The Press, is seated The Press ok instead?
>>
So here is my situation. I've been trying to get my GF to lift weights for like 6 months, right now all she does is run and do yoga a couple times a week. She doesn't want to "get bulky" despite my assurance she wouldn't and I wouldn't want her to anyways.

Recently I've agreed to do 1 session a week of Yoga on Sunday with her and in return she will do 2 sessions of body weight exercises for 1 hour with me. The thing is, I lift on MWF and I'm not willing to give up the steel for body weight.

How much will doing 2 sessions of body weight stuff effect my recovery (seeing as based on our schedule its likely going to be on Tuesday & Thursday?

Obviously I am not going to go completely HAM but I want there to be some intensity to the workout so that she pushes herself some to. I was thinking that these workouts would fall mostly under the line of GPP and I would try to relatively avoid hitting certain muscle groups I just worked out the day before.

TL;DR - Will bodyweight exercises on off days hurt my recovery bad for lifting...
>>
>>35802657

>>35803576
Dont listen to him

Cut down, let your body use your energy storage (fat) to fuel itself. Make sure to get enough protein. 2g pr kg of bodyweight, so that's ~160/day. Remember to adjust that number when you lose weight.
>>
>>35794492
enjoy you're mole gains
>>
Not been to the gym in a week because I've been ill.

Will I be much weaker when I go next week?
>>
How come I'm pretty thin yet I still have a decent layer of fat over my abs meaning they aren't visible. I know you have to be fairly low BF but I'm like 12-13% and it feels like theres like 1cm of fat over my abs.
>>
>>35804510
Row vs Cleans
-Personally not a fan of Cleans, so I prefer SS on that regard. Otherwise all the other exercises are the same.

Volume
3x5 (+warmup) vs 5x5 (+warmup)
-Early on 3x5 feels like to little and 5x5 feels better. However, as you start lifting heavy those 5 sets become a bitch. Now granted its built into the program that you will want to eventually switch to 3x5 even 1x5, but not until your failing the weight.

With that being said I think SL gives you a little more of somewhere to go as your lifts stall compared to SS. IE: reducing weight, then sets but still keeping a descent amount of volume. If you start cutting sets on SS your doing 1 set of 5 on every exercise..meh.

Overall (I) like SL. However, the book for SL is subpar at best (albeit free). Get the SS book, read it and do SL. The only exercise not covered in the book is the row (pendlay), which you can find plenty of videos on.
>>
>>35805613
I'm a tard, first line about rows vs cleans should say I prefer "SL" not "SS".
>>
>>35805610
fuck trying to get abs ya scrawny shite
start doing compounds and get big
>>
File: human-heart.jpg (474 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
human-heart.jpg
474 KB, 1000x667
how much can the heart deadlift?
>>
>>35803737
Yeah, just looks that way because of bodyfat %, I have the same thing. Should look juicy after a cut
>>
Hey /fit/, i'm trying to get big atm, so I am doing a 6 day workout (Chest, Arms, Shoulders, Chest, Abs, Cardio) and im wondering what pre-workout would be best for my gnarly routine
>>
Do you really need to "shock" your muscles? I thought it was just a meme but piano man says its essential. Am I missing out on optimal gains by just going through the same routines over and over? I thought people just recommended switching things up so you don't get bored
>>
Can consuming dairy as my main proton source cause liver damage or disease over time?
>>
>>35805281
Bamp
>>
How important is water to gains? I know it's important to overall health, but can it actually hold you back from progressing in weight training if you don't get enough?

I ask because I'm a skeleton who just finished my Friday routine (modified SS from the sticky), and I felt really wonder the whole time and barely progressed. I doubt this was caused by a lack of food as I've gone to the gym on an empty stomach and been perfectly fine. Additoanlly, I ate a moderately sized breakfast and my 3000 calories yesterday. But I only had about a bottle of water.

This would be rough for me because I have such a hard time keeping water down, it takes me a long time to sip of and if I chug it I get sick. Any tips on maximizing water intake?
>>
>>35805689
Pls be troll.
Your routine is shit, read the sticky.
See that dinosaur running around at the top of the front page? Click it and read.
>>
>>35801892
Buy them if they are cheap.
It's all the same shit, for the most part.
They might be the same price as fish oil, but they also might be more expensive. Compare the cost, content and amount before buying.
>>
>>35805887
Fortunately for you, practically all foods contain protons. You can meet your daily proton requirements without ever touching milk again if you really wanted.
>>
File: 1453949564455.jpg (310 KB, 660x2200) Image search: [Google]
1453949564455.jpg
310 KB, 660x2200
Just about to start the Madcow routine. Any advice for someone just starting off with it/any advised accessory work?
>>
For those that have lost (or gained) weight, around what amount (or percent to body weight) did people start to notice?

I've lost 40 lbs so far and only 1 person (my roommate) has noticed. Everybody else seems oblivious to it but I notice a significant less bulge to my stomach. Granted I have about another 45-50 lbs to lose to get to a healthy weight, I figured more people would of noticed by now. Of course maybe they just aren't saying anything since weight is typically a sensitive subject.
>>
I decided to start my first cut today. I was doing a push/pull routine, 6 days/week, but only 50-60 minutes every day. Is it advisable to cut back the workout while on a cut, say a full body workout 3-4 days a week?
>>
>>35806364
That's tough to say, everyone is going to be a bit different, but here is my take...

I would likely suggest cutting back to say 3 days of full body workout and cut. The reason for this is basically to create a calorie deficit you need to either add exercise or cut calories as your body adapts to your new deficit. By cutting calories (minor) and working out 3 days a week it should create a good deficit for healthy weight loss.

As your body adapts or you want to speed up the weight loss, you can cut calories a little more. However there becomes a point, where cutting calories further just isn't a real healthy / feasible option. When you start reaching that point (again, varies by individual, but say for a guy around 1750-1800 kcal), you can add another session of training / GPP...

If your already working out 6 days a week and cutting calories, you won't really have anyway to increase calorie burn (through exercise) and you will eventually hit a wall with cutting calories isn't feasible. I think doing 3 workouts a week & a cut will give you some options as you need to lose more/body adapts.
>>
File: 1445939679257.jpg (73 KB, 637x624) Image search: [Google]
1445939679257.jpg
73 KB, 637x624
How long will I need to lift before my back pains are gone?

t.4 months lifting and still in pain
>>
Very important question:

Sauna after workout, yes or no?

Friend of mine always does it (the "fog" sauna) and swears that it is good for your health. I simply have no idea.
>>
>>35806421
What kind of back pain are you talking about and what kind of lifting do you do?
>>
File: Lewis-Brown-DNP-leg.jpg (65 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
Lewis-Brown-DNP-leg.jpg
65 KB, 450x600
>>35806450
Deadlift and other starting strengh

The pain where I need to arch my back when sitting in order to not feel uncomfortable
>>
>>35794044
no because im a nigga
>>
File: 1357779817964.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1357779817964.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
How the fuck am I supposed to hit my protein macro requirements if I live in a third world asian country that mainly has carbs for food?

I keep seeing stuff like quark and cottage cheese which aren't easily available here. If they are, they're most likely expensive as shit.

Even whey powder is hard to come by. Pls help guys
>>
File: hightestattractiveness.jpg (244 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
hightestattractiveness.jpg
244 KB, 1000x1500
How long should you sit in a sauna?

5-10 minutes? 15 minutes?

I'm not trying to go out like Zyzz but curious what /fit/ thinks
>>
>>35794044
Sun.
>>
File: 1428054132556.png (187 KB, 573x495) Image search: [Google]
1428054132556.png
187 KB, 573x495
I get a slight dull pain on the back side of my leg, behind my shin, when squating heavy. I think it might be from dropping down into my squat too quickly

Anyone had anything like this?
>>
How to utilize stretch reflex while squatting?
>>
How much does loose skin fuck up fat calipers?
My readings have to be fucked
>>
I'm 19 @ 5'8" and 136 lbs. I have about 2 years lifting experience and visible abs. But lately I've had a huge appetite. Should I listen to my body or continue eating normally. I eat very clean btw
>>
>>35807372
>136 lbs. I have about 2 years lifting experience

Yes, eat more. I'm 5'9, 195 lbs. Granted, my bodyfat is probably around 15% but you sound like a skelly
>>
>>35807324
A lot. Try other fat measuring methods. But IMO bf% is just a number and I just judge myself based on what I see in the mirror
>>
File: blini success.gif (580 KB, 278x185) Image search: [Google]
blini success.gif
580 KB, 278x185
How do you faggers eat 2400+ kcal a day? I am on day two of lean bulk and want to puke all the time. Does buying whey help?
>>
>>35807656
Depends on what your aiming for macro wise. Typically fattier cuts of fish help. Nuts/Seeds help as they are usually pretty calorie dense (if you need the fats). Chicken Thighs over Breasts (just toss the skin off the Thighs), are generally more calories gram for gram. Couple pieces of fruit each day...What are you currently eating and where are you ending each day?
>>
>>35807398

Nigga you fat
>>
Anyone here squat highbar but with a lowbar bar position? Opinions?
>>
I've been taking an anti-depressant called Remeron (Mirtazapine).
I took it last night for the first time, and I'm wondering if anyone on here has taken it before, and if it's gotten in the way of their training.
>>
>>35807697
I usually combine some type of grain/ bean with lean meat like chicken or beef and variations of that, plus some oats of yoghurt for breakfast and fruit for fiber and vitamins.
>>
How important is it to meticulously count calories and macros and get the exact same everyday? Can you just eat big as long as you know your getting enough?

I prefer to just eat big without having to weigh my porridge oats and butter.
>>
Okay once and for all, sprint training before or after a weight workout? Competing in track and field sprinting events in a little over a month. I'd imagine lifting weights first would be bad because the muscles are tight after lifting heavy weights. I feel like it would be easier to pull or tear a muscle while running after lifting weights.
>>
Fatburners ( In my case OxyElite Pro) want you to eat 30min after you take your morning dose right after waking up.
Can I swap the food with a whey shake and eat 3 hours later? Bad idea?
>>
>>35808027
I like to train what I care most about first. So I can do my squats or whatever before getting tired.
>>
File: b3NLfqv.jpg (10 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
b3NLfqv.jpg
10 KB, 400x400
Hi /fit/. The chest flye machine at my gym is broken. The problem with it is that one side pulls more than the other considerably. I like doing chest flyes because I like to get a nice squeeze in my pecs after I am done with my workout. I spoke to the manager about it and he straight up told me it's gonna be a long while before he can get someone in to fix it. In the meantime, is there any way I can use the machine to compensate for this discrepancy? Cable flyes give me too much of a stretch and dumbbell flyes don't do anything.

pic related is the machine.
>>
>>35808124
>Cable flyes give me too much of a stretch
Get used to the new rom, if the machine is broken, it's broken. It's the best way to do them, anyway.
>>
>>35808124
Don't use the machine. Do dumbbell flyes but slow it down and squeeze. Work other areas of the chest and stay away from the machine. When two sides have a different amount of resistance, you risk injury
>>
Should you take a break from vitamins/multis after some period?
>>
>>35804190
Please kill yourself
>>
>>35795689
We're not gay Europeans
>>
>>35808163
there's such a thing as too much range of motion you know.
>>
>>35808190
dumbbell flyes are useless because they don't provide any resistance at the top, which is when the pec contracts. with the machine the most resistance when the pec contracts.
>>
What add ons should I add to my 5x5?

I'm adding press/pullups, shrugs, anything else?

Aims are primarily to gain strength, but also to look like a big guy. What else is good for lats?
>>
File: 2015-08-06 00.55.23.jpg (75 KB, 608x362) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-06 00.55.23.jpg
75 KB, 608x362
Is it possible to hurt your self but you don't know it. Like my dad bulged a disk and say since I've been squatting I probably have too. Though he described a pain that he still feels to this day.
Though I have never felt any back pain or hurt my self lifting. So is it possible I could be causing damage to my spine or growth plates ?
>>
>>35795898
Taking fish oil has helped improved my joints and the annoying knee clicking, would recommend. Not sure what it costs though, and fawk even if I eat it with 2200 calorie meal I still get the fish burps...
>>
>>35808421
What if you eat way less? Is your breath just gonna smell like fish?
>>
>>35800516
that seems about right considering your cardio, but it depends on the intensity. If it's steady state you could probably cut some calories. If it's legit HIIT then 4000 is probably accurate.
Also depends on the intensity / program you lift on.

When you lose fat, say morbidly obese down to overweight BMI, it is easier to regain fat if your diet goes to shit. IMO go by what you see in the mirror / measurements instead of the scale and it will bemuch easier for you.
Calculate TDEE and plan from there.
>>
>>35803598
I play guitar too and from bar chords the calluses you develop and force you use on the strings can be very helpful. it's a good forearm workout that most people overlook and it's done nothing but assist me, ymmv - keep shredding.

one thing to keep in mind is that my left forearm is stronger than my right, so you might want to add iso wrist exercises to keep it even
>>
Started losing weight when i hit 295 at 5'10.
Now 180, never was able to get any real lifting equipment so I relied on cardio and dieting to lose weight. Now that I am at a reasonable weight, I've noticed all the muscle I have is abs and legs.

I bought a bench set and pull up bar. Have started (today) bench press, over head press, curls, chin ups, and wide grips.

What else can I do/ how many sets should I aim for a workout.

Would running everyday make me lose any meager gains I obtain from my petty lifting?
>>
I can't dance at all. Would I be setting myself up for some epic spaghetti if I go to a swing dance alone tonight (first hour are lessons) or should I get a date and go another time?
>>
>>35809441
You a girl senpai?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.