[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fit to Fat to Fit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: fitfatfit.jpg (61 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
fitfatfit.jpg
61 KB, 640x360
http://uk.askmen.com/sports/bodybuilding/fit-to-fat-to-fit.html
>New reality show has PT's gain weight so they can "empathize" with their clients, then lose it all together
It's being produced by the guy in pic related. It was interesting as an experiment but now they're turning it into a reality show I can't make this shit up

>mfw fatties are ok with ruining someone ele's body b/c they can't motivate themselves
>mfw HAES is going to be btfo when it's shown on national tv that calories in calories out is all you need

Honestly not sure how to feel about this but at the very least there will be lols and new fatlogic to make fun of
>>
Here's the trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTNtasV7PAs
>>
>>35793051

reality shows are all staged anyway and the drama will be mostly faked

thats why i cant take this shit serious ever

still a nice experiment.

What im really waiting for is videos and articles from the fatty defense force on youtube, reddit and tumbrl
>>
>>35793051
What a stupid idea.
>>
>>35793059

wheres the full episode?

any links
>>
>>35793087
I think it's a pretty neat idea and will be funny how the PT gets back to fit quicker than the fat guy and without all the saggy shit.
>>
>>35793059
>recognize mountains in background
>JJ and Ray are local to me
>kekimus maximus
>>
>>35793094
http://www.aetv.com/shows/fit-to-fat-to-fit/season-1/episode-1
>>
>>35793111
http://thewatchseries.to/episode/fit_to_fat_to_fit_s1_e1.html
for eurofags
>>
>>35793051
I will tell you whats gonna happen
>Personal trainers will put on 50-70lbs fat very quickly
>Team up with someone "about their weight"
>Obviously PT will have more muscle
>PT will be virtually healthier in every aspect, will be better about diet, exercise, higher metabolic rate (from muscles) and will be able to lose weight quicker
>Trainee will get frustrated that the PT is making better results
>Trainee will blame it on genetics
>Just look at OPs pic, going from middle to last is not possible for anyone even with steroids unless you already had the base of first picture
>>
>>35793123
bless you.
>>
>>35793111
>>35793123

thx i can use the US version with vpn
>>
>>35793111
>>35793123
>The Fucking Nervous laughs when he's fattening up to hide the soul crushing actions he's going through.
Fuck man
>>
It's not the same because the dude still has a bunch of strength despite bulking up that much. They won't feel the same at all.
>>
>>35793051
why would the PTs do this to themselves
are they that desperate for media attention
pretty sure this cuts a few years of your lifespan
>>
File: JesusFuckingChrist.jpg (61 KB, 960x931) Image search: [Google]
JesusFuckingChrist.jpg
61 KB, 960x931
>>
>>35793125
this desu
>>
File: 1453574066722.jpg (493 KB, 2044x1400) Image search: [Google]
1453574066722.jpg
493 KB, 2044x1400
>>35793200

>implying it isnt staged

the fitness coach is just going through a clean bulk and he lifts for sure during the binge eating

its actually not that bad for him cause im sure he gained a lot of muscle mass under his fat

they just sell it to the uneducated fat people who watch it as if the coach is doing something harmful

but we all know that

>YOU GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG CMON!!
>>
>>35793233
$$$$$$ Why else

>>35793238
>>>/b/
>>
>>35793233
I feel sorry for him, as he probably got cucked by his wife while he was being fat.
>>
So, basically, Bulk/Cut: The Show?
Revolutionary
>>
>>35793242
There's prolly some more going on behind the scenes but he is at leastt eating some shit food.
>>
>>35793268

hes just eating some burgers for the camera
>>
>>35793125

This.
I guess I can see how it is a little motivational because your trainer is as fat as you are, but the PT is going to make crazy gains as soon as he/she starts cutting again, and fatty will still be struggling.
I get the idea behind it but it's not really doable.
>>
k real talk

was this fat fuck on DNP?

>147 pounds weight loss in 4 months

what ..
>>
>>35793370
to be fair it was actually closer to 100 since he lost ~40 pounds while the PT got fat but yeah still fucking nuts
>>
>>35793386

yeah apparently it was 8 months overall

but still thats 32 weeks

natty you lose 1 pound maybe 2-3 when you are a super fat fuck

147 is still a lot.

Im sure they helped out with some "meds" cause they were all under medical supervision.
>>
>>35793396

*per week
>>
>>35793396
>Im sure they helped out with some "meds" cause they were all under medical supervision.

Eh, I can understand that. Nothing wrong with taking meds as an extra aid, he still has to do the real work too.
>>
>>35793414

yes "meds" as in DNP, EC Stack etc

its still misleading as fuck.

I was never that fat - maybe you can actually lose 147 pounds in 8 weeks when you are an ultra ham planet under medical supervision but it seems to me they did it unnatural to achieve the greatest weight loss possible - or lied about the time span/actual numbers and tweaked them a bit to make it sound better.
>>
>>35793051
There's a fair amount of fat apologism in this article.
>>
>>35793430

*in 8 months
>>
>>35793476
Yeah the article is fucking dogshit. I mean for chrissakes it says "Fat Schaming" in the header
>>
for people in the uk
http://www.watchseries.li/serie/fit_to_fat_to_fit
>>
>>35793051
>mfw fatties are ok with ruining someone ele's body b/c they can't motivate themselves
that didn't really happen though, the PTs just want to do their jobs better. good on the PTs who are willing to do it.
>>
>>35793430
I would say it's possible but then again I have pretty much only done what the PT is doing. I lost ~60lbs in 6months which is challenging but not too hard. I mean afterall that is only ~2-3lbs a week. And I went from ~246lbs to ~182lbs so I guess if I would've been a lot bigger 100lbs would probably have been possible for me in 6months so I personally would say it is believable that he did it without DNP and stuff.
>>
>>35793637

lots of the weight you lost is probably water aswell .. they just say its actual fat on TV etc but thats arguing semantics

good for you .. keep on doing what you do.
>>
File: 1449909477259.gif (986 KB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
1449909477259.gif
986 KB, 300x196
Im watching the 2nd Episode of this fucking shit right now.

This coach is such a kuck.

They also always use the same recipe.

>hurr durr i can barely eat
>getting fat is so awful for me personally and my relationship

when the fatty comes they show meme cardio exercises like doing meme shit on the beach.

And the coach has suddenly trouble doing meme exercises too.

What the fuck is this suppose to be?

No actual educational content for fat people - it BET its actually off putting for them cause they see these exercises that look stupid somewhere in public and think its what they have to do to lose weight lmao.
>>
>>35793683

OH MY GOD

They literally SHOW how this coach lost 23 LBS in the FIRST WEEK and the fat whore 9 LBS in the FIRST WEEK

What the FUCK IS THIS SHIT
>>
>>35793718

im almost done with episode 2 and i came to the conclusion that this show should be forbidden and the produces should get sued for too much misleading information

anyone can debunk this whole show in 10 mins.

This is absolutely nuts lmfao.
>>
>>35793683
>And the coach has suddenly trouble doing meme exercises too.

Well maybe he is just pretending to struggle to make the fatty believe that he has it just as bad. Honestly I think that is what's going on he is trying to manipulate her because he thinks that will motivate her more.
>>
>>35793718
9 lbs a week is absolutely normal for someone who's obese or near obese. Particularly for the FIRST week. 23 lbs might be explained through also losing some water weight.

But obese people really start just dropping off pounds like no end in sight if they just stop eating so much.
>>
>>35793791

ofc hes just pretending for the camera and memes

in the end this show is a big joke anyway since they show a 23 LBS 1 week weight loss

What are they doing to the expectations of these fat people?

They are going to work out - lose the normal 1-2 lbs per week and give up cause they think its not working.
>>
>>35793810

idk dude seems absolutely ridiculous to me but then again i was never fat lol
>>
It's kind of ridiculous how they always eat those HUGE meals to gain weight. Why not just drink a bunch of soda and weightgainer and snack on candy ? It would be so much easier than eating 5 pizzas in a single sitting.
>>
>>35793849

its faked for the camera. To give people the illusion that they are eating fast food all day.

the coaches are for sure not doing such a dirty bulk -- they arent retarded.

They still eat healthy just a lot more over TDEE + mass gainer and shit like that.
>>
I watched the first episode. Trainer was in tears about free dirty bulking for four months. Lucky bastard.
>>
>getting paid to eat like shit for 4 months

LIVING THE DREAM
>>
>you have to be fat to understand how to loose weight

Maximum fatlogic show no thanks
>>
>>35793051
>HAES btfo
They've adapted. A new argument I've seen is that people have a "set point." So people who used to be fit then got fat so naturally go back to being fit, but people who are naturally fat can only lose weight temporarily. It's based on a gross exaggeration of science. People who get fat when they're younger, especially as children, do develop more fat cells and its easier to gain fat for them. But it's not impossible to stay lean, just a little more difficult
>>
>>35793125
Higher basal metabolic rate mongy. It will still prove that its calories in v out
>>
>>35794271
It's more about the mental aspect. After a while life of eating healthy it was just natural to him, but after 6 months of eating junk food and not working out, mentally it's hard to eat healthy and work out regularly. So more like
>you have to eat junk food and not exercise to learn how to motivate somebody who eats junk food and doesn't exercise
>>
>>35794288
>A new argument I've seen is that people have a "set point."
>mfw my own my own mum told me this because ive been struggling to put on mass
>>
>>35793125
Tell you what that didn't happen in the episode I watched. I mean it's a reality show, they edit it to show you exactly what they want you to see, but the fat dude lost 140 pounds total over 8 months. He had last 40 all on his own during the period where the trainer was bulking up, and it looked like he was really trying. He lost twice as much as the trainer did, and I know going to 400 to 200 doesn't make you fit, but it's still something.
>>
>>35793637
~350 to 270 at 5'10" in about 7 months, gained about ten pounds of muscle simultaneously.

Really over 30% bf for males it's pretty easy to loose crazy amounts of weight if you have the discipline. Noob gains plus spot on nutrition and a virtually unlimited energy supply from being mobidly obese can get you lots of muscle quick too.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 500x492
>>35793810
I lost roughly 50lbs in less than two months when I FIRST started.

I'm >>35795358
>>
>>35793396
1000 cal deficit + cutting aids (DNP,EC) and fat will fly off almost magically. im talking you could probably lose 20+ lbs a month with that combination
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.