[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hair Loss Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 20
File: rip.jpg (39 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
39 KB, 500x330
What's the best male pattern baldness treatment available? I'm currently 20 years old and my hair is thinning and starting to recede.
>>
>>35788619
no treatment will work quite like self-confidence and generally not giving a shit you're bald. try rogaine, but don't expect wonders, you have to apply that shit twice a day and do kind of look like a faggot if you do it in front of girls.

if you're going bald at 20 you're only going to get more bald, accept it now.
>>
File: erdely.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
erdely.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>35788619

Aspire to be Red Forman or, if you're evil, Clarence Boddicker. It's the best you can hope for.
>>
Buzz it off & accept it is the best move. Don't waste years and money trying to cover it up.
>>
>>35788619
Finasteride if your hair loss fits the common male pattern balding. It'll appear to recover a bit of what was lost (but really it's just making some hair that were too weak to grow become able to) and will also slow down further loss considerably. Minoxidil is also a good way of improving what hair you still have.

For hair that's actually lost, however? Transplants are all you can do. There is no way of actually recovering the ones you've already lost.

Eating a bullet would also solve the problem, but guns aren't really available where I live.
>>
>>35788750

This.

pills are dodgy and have side effects.

the transplant is a nightmare in many cases and only buys you 5 more years of hair, and plus you'll have a scar on the back of your head.
>>
1-2ml castor oil taken internally daily
>>
Do whatever Elon Musk did. He used to look like a cretin.
>>
Let it recede or shave it off who gives a fuck. You're not your fuckin' haircut.
>>
Minoxidil dear, get on it ASAP.

Get the kirkland brand, very cheap.

EVERYONE, if you think YOU MIGHT SUFFER HAIR LOSS BEFORE AGE 40, GET ON IT NOW.

I started to thin on the top of my head at 23, and it was bumming me the FUCK out... I play heavy metal drums and always loved having long hair to head bang like a mother fucker to some gojira

I got on kirkland minox as soon as I noticed and I got a lot of what I lost back, and nothing lost since.

THE ONLY draw back is you're on it for life, once you start you can't stop, or you're going to lose what you have/gained and it's going to get MUCH worse.

Also:
>7+ hours of sleep
>iron/zync
>vitamin D
>vitamin C
>massage scalp to increase blood flow when you shampoo

good luck
>>
>>35788677
>>35788750
>>35788943
this my bald brother. don't bother with treatment, you will only spend lots of money and obsess even more over your hairloss
>>
>>35788976
BTW I do minox applications 2 times a day, one in morning, one at night

also TO BE HONEST I wouldn't waste my money if I was basically bald... sadly people think they can hop on minox after they've lost 50% of what's on top and they're going to grow like a chia pet... it really doesn't work and you'll be lucky if in years you'll have passable hair... at this point transplants are the best way to go

so what I'm trying to say is GET ON IT NOW, minox is only good if you're using it on hair you HAVE, not hair you want to GROW BACK
>>
Im a junior at age 17 and my crown is thinning. It started when i was 15 and after a little research, I found out I was one of the 20% that starts loosing it before their 20s. Its to the point where it is noticeable no matter how I style my hair and it kills me inside every time I think about it. People are bringing it up and it only makes me feel worse. I found that people like me have simply come to terms, shaved their head and got it over with. Im considering shaving my head but im short and already ugly as is and the short hair may make me look worse but hey, you are not your hair, you are you.
>>
>>35788943
This, OP. I'm 23 and I began balding at that age too. For a few months I was in the denial phase where I thought, "Eh, I can hold onto this - it's not too bad". Then I decided to shave it off and keep it short. Do I wish that I still had a full head of hair? Sure, but it's not so bad. For me at least, it's not like I had women soaking themselves at the sight of me when I had flowing hair as it was.
>>
File: IMG_2422.jpg (640 KB, 1932x2576) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2422.jpg
640 KB, 1932x2576
Bros, am I going bald? I'm 24, and my hair line has always been pretty fucking weird (even as a kid, I just spent hours looking at kid pics to make sure). The right side has always pulled slightly farther back than the left, but it looks like I've lost a bit more in that area since. Also my center hairline has always been weird looking but I can't tell if it's evolving into hair loss. Btw, all the thinning occurring around my widows peek is because I burnt that hair off accidentally 2 weeks ago. It just looks thin because it's growing back.

Does balding normally occur on only 1 side? My primary concern are the sides of the head above the temple but there may be signs I'm missing.

Album: http://imgur.com/a/S58uS
>>
File: 1443149634965.jpg (26 KB, 542x650) Image search: [Google]
1443149634965.jpg
26 KB, 542x650
Starting balding recently.

I don't give a shit about having to shave it but, could this be a symptom to another disease?
>>
>>35790066

Could be a symptom of vitamin deficiency.
>>
File: SPOT.jpg (417 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
SPOT.jpg
417 KB, 1200x1600
>>35790085
What if it looks like this? Which vitamins help?

Pic is not me but similar.
>>
>>35789310
Try minoxidil. Helped me
>>
>>35790137
Uhhh, see a doctor. That shit aint right.
>>
>>35788750
/thread
>>
>>35790137
Most likely stress
>>
>>35788619
Do you fap? Do you have high blood pressure?
If yes to either then that could be the cause.
>>
>>35789310
If you're short and already ugly then it shouldn't matter. There's nothing worse than seeing a balding man trying to hold onto what's left on his head.
Instead of treating it as if it was an elephant in the room, just accept it as part of who you are. Same like people with deformities or even just unfortunate genetics like ugly noses, unibrow, big ears, fucked up teeth and so on...

This is you and dwelling on it will not make it stop or change anything.
>>
DUTASTERIDE
DUTASTERIDE
DUTASTERIDE
>>
>>35789939
yes, you are goign to be bald in less than 3-4 years. Maybe you should do something about it.
>>
>>35790703

Why specifically 3-4 years?
>>
>>35789939
GOING BALD AS FUCK

GET ON DUTASTERIDE ASAP
GET A TRANSPLANT AFTER YOU STABILIZE IT
>>
Dude get on finasteride. Right fucking now. Shit costs me $45 A YEAR for the peace and knowledge of knowing that my hairline is solid as a rock. Buy the 5mg pills at Target and cut it up into fourths. Side effects are very rare and way overblown.

Minox can help some but I caution against putting too much hope into it. Its not a miracle worker but will help.

But anon i beseech you not to listen to these bald cucks who say just to shave it and be done with it. You will regret it. Maintaining is easy, however regrowing is likely not possible.
>>
I REALLY REGRET POST PONING FINASTERIDE 2-3 YEARS BECAUSE OF FEAR MONGERING BULLSHIT ON THE INTERNET

I COULD HAVE SAVED SO MUCH HAIR
>>
i use minox, shit works wonders. but as others have said you need to use it when you first notice hair loss. i should have started 3 years ago but i was in denial and thought i could mentally handle losing my hair. when you're staring into the reality of living your life without something you were born with and plays a large part in defining your aesthetic you accept that you need meds.
>>
>>35790781
yes sir, finasteride is the way to go. ive been on it for almost 10 years now, no side effects - ASIDE FROM HAVING A FULL HEAD OF HAIR.

seriously, get on it. i responded really well to it, and the bald spot forming on the back of my head completely went away. if you're lucky you can grow a bit more hair back with it, but not much, its mostly a maintenance drug.
>>
>>35790374
fap=balding?

I quit today
>>
>>35790781
>Buy the 5mg pills at Target
???

I thought you needed a prescription for this shit
>>
>>35791002
No fapping can make hypertension worse which can cause you to bald faster than you should.
>>
In all honesty there is nothing you can do however somethings do appear to cause 'balding' when reality is excessive thinning. This can be diet, steroid use and stress. Change your habits and you may recover the hair. As a general rule for actual balding you are looking for an M shaped recession of the hairline. Another big thing but risky way of confirming baldness is get your hair shaved completely and watch the regrowth.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 432x288
>>35788619
Just cut it off. Being bald is badass when you own that shit
>>
File: bateman.jpg (20 KB, 216x269) Image search: [Google]
bateman.jpg
20 KB, 216x269
>>35788619
For fuck's sake. When will you hairlets stop making these threads? There's no cure for baldness. Just cut it and grow a stubble or beard. There's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>35790137
>>35788619
Look into hemp oil shampoo. Yes, seriously.
>>
>had a noticeably receding hairline at 16
kill me

I agree that you shouldn't give to much of a shit, but when you have the hairline of a 35 year old at 20 it sucks.
Lifting helps tho, skinny guys who bald just look creepy
>>
>>35788619
Cold showers
>>
>>35788976
This. I have the same story except I had an aggressively receding hairline at the same age, ugly thumb-pad sized thin spot right between the eyes. The thin spot filled back in within 6 months and I've had no problems with it since. I am now 29.

>>35788976
Where there is no or very little hair it is too late. My thin spot filled in but the widows peaks I developed remained in place. Any hairstyle with bangs covers this more than well enough so I am not really bothered by this. Just very, very glad I got with the program when I did.
>>
>>35788750

this

im balding for a few years and this is the right answer
>>
>>35791978
it'll happen to you too one day anon
>>
>>35788619
I shaved it for new year, end ended up getting both mires and more people cowering in front of me.

Either way, feelsgoodman!
Just accept it OP, you have no idea how good it feels afterwards
>>
>>35788750
/thread
>>
>>35792456
No, it won't. I'm 25 and my hair is as thick as it's ever been. You guys just got dealt a bad hand, accept it and move on.
>>
All from hair from my head went to my butt and it hurts to wipe now because of all of the tangling. It wouldn't be so bad if the hair was weak but it's thick hair with thicker roots. Healthiest shit I've ever seen. It even shines better than my head hair. I even had a prostitute make fun of my hairy ass. I felt awful
>>
yeah, been there, theres nothing you can do, started at 16 and i tried literally everything for years. all it did was drag out the suffering for 5 years before i shaved. I still get as many chicks as my hairprivlaged friends, and im now in a 2 year relationship with the girl of my dreams
>>
>>35789939
THANK YOU SKELETON
>>
>>35788750
This

Yeah buzzing it off will look worse than having a full head of hair, obviously. Get the fuck over it. It will, however, look better than any of the alternatives (excluding the absolute best in hair transplantations which only the really, really rich can afford).

Fellow male pattern baldness fag here. Receding hairline since 16 fuck w me bwoi
>>
>>35788619
Sometimes you can lose a lot of hair if you're under stress/don't sleep enough/don't eat enough fruit.
Ask your father when did he start losing hair (if your hair looks like your father's) if your hair looks like your mother's ask her brothers or something.
My father is nearly 64 years old and his hair looks like he's 30, I have the same hair but mine started getting thin last year (21yo) so I started eating more vitamin-rich food (oranges, melon, kiwi, apples and shit) I started sleeping for at least 7 hours every day, and I started working out (one of the best ways to get rid of the stress).
6 months later my hair was back to normal.
Also I heard cold showers help, but I didn't try it.
Note that this is relevant information only if you're losing hair due to stress, if you're genetically doomed to be bald, you will be.
Anyway these tips may at least help slow down the process.
>>
My best mate's older brother has had a NW3 hairline since he was 22 (saw old photograph at his house). It is still the same at 31.
>>
I noticed that my one temple looked receded and my other looked like a NW0 when I was 17. Panicked a little and told my dad, he said 'Your head slants to the side because you got stuck during birth'. He was surprised I never noticed it. I am 21 now and I am really concious of my diagonal hairline. At least it is still the same though.
>>
File: 1453468490457.jpg (51 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
1453468490457.jpg
51 KB, 600x399
>>35788619
Grow a beard and embrace the buzz

I have full hair and plan on doing it, looks good as fuck
>>
>derma roller once per week
>apply castor oil + rosemary essential oil
>avoid junk and proccessed food
>eat 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil per day
>eat plenty of fruits, veggies, lean meats and dark chocolate
>supplement with magnesium, biotin, ecklonia cava, vitamin d3, vitamin k2 and omega 3

Those will help you keep what you have.

Otherwise, buzzcut and go on with your life, and save yourselves a crapload of bucks
>>
>>35788750
Same senpai
>>
Why is seemingly everyone on /fit/ balding? could it be to do with lifting?
>>
File: hangover_2_zach_a_p.jpg (60 KB, 349x466) Image search: [Google]
hangover_2_zach_a_p.jpg
60 KB, 349x466
>>35793011
Hmm.
>>
>>35793258
Most are at the age where hairline changes are actually normal. (18-22) Many understandably become convinced they'll be bald before 30.
>>
the best treatment is realising it isn't a disease
>>
>>35793011
he isn't balding at all.
>>
File: 1431506653074.png (296 KB, 531x333) Image search: [Google]
1431506653074.png
296 KB, 531x333
Use minoxidil or save up for a transplant. Either that or accept your fate and shave your head.
>>
>>35793276
Literally this, everyone's hair is different and you just gotta ride it out. Thought I might be balding early because my hairline changed a lot in a couple of years when I was 15-16, but i'm 21 now and it's not changed at all since I was 16 basically. Just got a widow's peak (a very common thing in guys this age) and it's not lost any thickness
>>
>>35792858
>Losing hair due to stress then regaining it. Does not sound very convincing to be honest.

>Eating fruit helps regrow your hair
Even less

>Cold showers
get the fuck out.

This bro cience is the worst

Why not add nofap to the list as well?
>>
all these fuckers telling you to açcept it, shave etc...

the point of hairloss prevention isn't to stop it forever, its to stall it so you don't have to deal with the stress of it during your younger years.

look for finpecia from all day chemist or another place. buy it bulk so a year is about a a hundred bucks. it works well enough and can be combined with rogain, just know that with both of those treatments if you stop you lose what they helped you save and what you gained back. that's the best we got.

should get you through your 20s and if you're lucky by then better treatment will be out, tho I doubt it because our drug research is obsessed with ineffective drugs you have to be on for life.
>>
>>35795913
Accepting it and building it into your confidence and looks are probably a better option than waking up & worrying about it like a little bitch while you prepare your nogains enema.
>>
>>35788677
>no treatment will work quite like self-confidence and generally not giving a shit you're bald
It's true but for different reasons than you think. I found out I lost the most hair when I was stressing out about something (fortunately not that much). Being chill literally prevents hairloss.
>>
>hair slowly thins out over the years
>mainly started when my diet when down the shitter
>been eating and getting out of starvation mode for the past four months
>been taking biotin for six months
>hair way thicker than it used to be
>still can't tell if it's growing new hairs or not
>notice today i've got way more oil buildup on my scalp than usual despite washing it normally

d-does this mean my scalp is waking back up?
>>
>>35796358
It's no more difficult and time consuming than brushing your teeth twice a day (which I sincerely hope you do) you lazy fuck. As far as investment versus payoff is concerned you are hard-pressed to find a better deal. And no you going bald doesn't make you look hard it just makes you look like shit. By your logic you might as well promote being a sweaty fat fuck, too. Absorb that into your confidence. Couldn't be any more fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1439224548311.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1439224548311.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>>35796476
>he spends hundreds of dollars a year on hair loss products so he can wake up everyday and minimize his insecurities
acceptance is inner peace. i suggest trying meditation.
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 640x625
Fuck all this bullshit
Get a hair system op, im going to do the same, the new toupees are light years ahead of the ones from the eighties and ninties. They attach with special glue that you literally cannot rip off your head and you only need to reattach once per week at most, also the lace systems hairlines are undetectable, you can lift weights, swim and do anything you normally would, also if you learn how to attach it yourself and buy direct from the manufacturer its gonna cost around 200 per peice, youll need two or three pieces per year

Bring in the hate
>>
>>35788750

/thread
>>
File: 2015-02-25 13.16.01.jpg (92 KB, 432x768) Image search: [Google]
2015-02-25 13.16.01.jpg
92 KB, 432x768
to everyone with naturally thin hair: don't buzz it. it will look terrible.
pic related. pretty unfortunate combination of balding on the whole top and thin hair.
>>
File: rtr3ozpa.jpg (2 MB, 3500x2334) Image search: [Google]
rtr3ozpa.jpg
2 MB, 3500x2334
>>35793011
Ironically, Oscar Isaac has GOAT hair genetics.
>>
You decide /fit/

Whichever gets most votes; i will do

strawpoll.me/6666254
strawpoll.me/6666254
strawpoll.me/6666254
strawpoll.me/6666254
strawpoll.me/6666254
>>
>>35788976

A warning to potential Minoxidil users.

I used Kirkland brand Minoxidil for a few years. Shit worked great. About seven years in, very suddenly, the skin on my face began to sag severely. I was 28 and looked 40. i was totally baffled and just chalked it up to aging, or stress, or fuck knows, until I happened upon a discussion in a forum about a rare unlisted side effect of rogaine where it can inhibit collagen production. I started googling that shit and found a ton of horror stories from other former minoxidil users.

I've since stopped using it. My face has kind of gone back to normal but not really. My hair has thinned out a lot. I just keep it very short. Beats having a saggy face, I guess.
>>
Im not really bald buf i have thin hair and i buzzed it. People love it and i also have a beard so i rock it
>>
>>35799821
if you don't have a yuge forehead + a receded hairline a buzzed cut can look really nice
>>
Hairline is receding. Already got a nice widow's peak forming. My long hair mostly covers it up for now.

Derm suggested the rogaine and the finasteride. Who has experience with either?

Apparently half the people that use minoxidil never grow the hair back they lose from using it, and finasteride causes ED. Research suggests the side effects of both are minor, but there are shitloads of people whose lives have been ruined by both drugs.

Should I just accept the bald, or risk making my life worse for a potential relief, /fit/?
>>
I have long hair and nobody in my family has gone bald, but my dad had a receding hairline at the corners. I've noticed that one side of my hair is getting thin but the other side is fine. I usually wear my shit in a ponytail and heard tight ponytails can fuck your shit up.

The fuck's wrong with my hairline?
>>
>>35801731
Genetics. "Genetics" doesn't necessarily mean inherited. It just mean you drew a bad hand when it comes to hair. Unless you're bundling your hair like a nigress queen, putting your hair in a ponytail isn't making your hair fall out.

Enjoy your fucked up head, bro.
>>
>>35801770
Looking at my dad's hairline, it isn't even that receded. He's in his late 50's and still has most of his hair actually.

You have to inherit male pattern baldness or a receding hairline from someone though. Also, for some reason every male in my family can grow full and thick beards, but mine's patchy as fuck on the cheeks and mustache. The fuck's wrong with my shit? Literally every single male has a full head of hair and beard. Why not me?
>>
>>35801833
Pattern baldness, male or female, is NOT strictly hereditary. You are more susceptible to it if you have immediate relatives suffering from it, yes, but you can still just as well develop it.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 500x622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 500x622
>>35788619
If there were an effective treatment for baldness nobody would be bald.

My hairline started receding rapidly before I was even 18 so I had to do something. I buzzed it off and haven't looked back.

Just accept it, get strong, be happy.
>>
>>35790137
That's not 'balding'
it's alopecia areata. It's usually just caused by stress and will probably go away
>>
>>35797906
go shorter, like a 1 or 0
>>
Why do I see no people with good hairlines but complaining about losing hair density and thickness?
Is it such a rare case?

My hairline has stayed through the years but I've been losing density around the crown and my hair is naturally thin (pretty shitty).

While fin+rogaine can fix the former, is there any specific solution for thin hair?
>>
Just shave it. Im 23 and have a hairline like The Joker in the Batman games. People will crack jokes. But you gotta roll with it. Just shave it.
>>
>>35802992
it could be a lot of things - stress, malnutrition (b-vitamins especially).
>>
Finasteride
Nizoral
Castor Oil
Taurine
Fish Oil
Vitamin D

This covers the DHT, PGE1/2 and inflammatory aspects of male pattern baldness. Personally not a fan of minoxidil, but if fin/niz doesn't work for you after 1 year then you might as well try it.
>>
>>35791982
Any sauce on this mate? Baldo here unwilling to take the medical jew to keep his hair. Im norwood 5A at this point, what can I expect from hemp oil?
>>
>>35788619
Hello rato
>>
File: 1451593403411.jpg (52 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1451593403411.jpg
52 KB, 500x377
STOP MASTURBATING SO MUCH
>>
>>35797906
Is this you? I think you look cute as fuck.
>>
>>35793263
Is that Zack Galafanakis?
>>
castrateride is not the solution, embrace your baldness it's a normal feature of the adult human male.
>>
>>35795781
>just drink a lot of water bro
>>
File: VicsBio.jpg (177 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
VicsBio.jpg
177 KB, 400x600
>daily reminder that a confident bald man will slay more pussy than some autist with perfect hair. Shave it off and carry on
>>
>>35797906
shorten it so that it doesn't look like swine body hair and you'll look good, great head shape for going bald
>>
>>35797906
I think that looks okay. If you left grow you would look like you had aids, it would be wispy as shit
>>
>>35797906
>>35802417
These people have great heads for going bald... some people need their hair otherwise they look terrible.
>>
>>35806346
yes. th-thanks
>>
>>35801530
>Apparently half the people that use minoxidil never grow the hair back they lose from using it
Never heard about that. Considering I just started on it, that's a little scary.

> and finasteride causes ED
On about 1% of the men which take it. Unsurprisingly, it also happens to about 1% of the men which are actually taking placebo. Tbh, I feel like that's just some retards which had unrelated issues but couldn't bear to just deal with it.
>>
Can anybody here tell me if they know what my problem is. So I have been shedding lots of hair but it's in no pattern and all over my head. No history of balding in my family and I have very little body/facial hair so I've heard your less likely to go bald because of that. I just quit doing opiates and it's been about 3 months since then it seemed to start around that time. Do you /fit/ Bros think it's just stress related? If not I'm gonna do whatever possible to mediate it as much as possible
>>
>>35810118
if it's in no pattern it isn't male pattern baldness - if it's all over your head (including the sides too) then it isn't female pattern baldness either - it sounds like a stress-related thing or it could be anything, I'd talk to a doctor if I were you.
>>
>>35810118
What's your diet like? I used to lose a lot hair (especially noticeable in the shower) when I was a malnourished skinnyfat.
>>
balding man here, i knew i this was going to happen when i was 18, i'm grateful for the extra 10 years a got and have gone the buzz route. honestly no one says shit and those that do i just tell them that its better than holding shitty hair. shave or buzz are the only real options
>>
>>35809981
>Never heard about that. Considering I just started on it, that's a little scary.
no no, you CAN and probably WILL lose additional hair from taking minox, but only if you get off minox.

That's why once you start, you're on it for life... if you take it for 7 months and then stop-- you're gonna be extremely sad a few months down the line.
>>
>>35788619
Finasteride. Rogaine is just smokescreen fix. Don't listen to this retard >>35788677.
There is no reason for anyone who doesn't want to go bald, to go bald. Ask your doctor for the 5mg tablets, which will be very cheap. If he won't prescribe you, order from an online pharmacy for a cost of about $60/year.
>>
File: hellorato.jpg (79 KB, 780x871) Image search: [Google]
hellorato.jpg
79 KB, 780x871
hello rato
>>
>>35810677
5mg is for prostate cancer, friend, though I do believe efficacy increases the more you take it. Just remember that so, too, do the side effects.
>>
>>35810705
hello rato
>>
>>35810705
hello rato
>>
File: 1451794798587.jpg (53 KB, 600x456) Image search: [Google]
1451794798587.jpg
53 KB, 600x456
>>35810709
being ALIVE has side effects nigger
>>
>>35810709
Forgot to say you're supposed to split them into quarters (or fifths if you can but that's hard as fuck)
The side effects are very rare
>>
File: beautifulgreg.png (407 KB, 567x458) Image search: [Google]
beautifulgreg.png
407 KB, 567x458
>>35808137
A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS
>>
>>35810754
Not for 5mg they aren't, but since you fixed that part, that's okay.
>>
>>35810709
>>35810754
(because yes lol you will probably get some side effects from 5mg) my bad. Take 1-1.25mg per day and it's fine
>>
>>35788619

I'm on 1mg Finasteride/day, works for me without side effects, but it has some really nasty ones. If you do end up using it, stop taking it if you get any side effects
>>
>>35810705
hello rato
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.