[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people start more shit with you since you got big?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7
File: 28.png (492 KB, 554x413) Image search: [Google]
28.png
492 KB, 554x413
Do people start more shit with you since you got big?
>>
No.
>>
Yes.
>>
Sometimes.
>>
One time a group of guys forced me to have sex with an elderly woman while they pointed & laughed.
>>
This board is literally getting worse than /b/
>>
I don't know
>>
>>35782354
Can you repeat the question?
>>
Can you repeat the question/
>>
File: 48496529.jpg (46 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
48496529.jpg
46 KB, 250x250
>>35782401
>>
No one here is visibly big to actually answer your question
>>
>>35782354
no everyone wants to be my friend
>>
>>35782454
you're not the boss of me now
>>
>>35783111
And you're not so big
>>
same amount of shit, just for different reasons

Got robbed on the beach by some druggies because "I think im hot shit just because i have muscles"
>>
>>35782401
every board is getting to be as bad as /b/
nothing is sacred anymore
>>
White people are even more afraid of me. Manlets are more aggressive towards me.
>>
>>35785934
lmao... White "men" are either very aggro towards me or just avoid me entirely, it's pretty sickening
>>
>>35782354

i think you got this thread mixed up with your "name my aesthetics crew" troll pic
>>
>>35782354
Boyfriends tend to trust me less when I talk to their girlfriends, but that's it really.
>>
>>35785985
you think that might be because of your attitude? or are white men just so evil they conspire against you.
>>
>>35786027
I'm >>35785934 you're kind of projecting your own insecurities into it. No one said anything about that.
>>
>>35784988
story
>>
File: 1415612315.png (2 MB, 1886x1054) Image search: [Google]
1415612315.png
2 MB, 1886x1054
>>35784976
>>
>>35786075
is that rich piana before becoming a mutant?
>>
>>35786075

oh shit
>>
>>35786075
im really diggin the gyno on these guys, specially mr. bbtd
>>
>>35786127
yup
>>
>>35784988
Why didnt you smash those peasants
>>
>>35782354
Yes.

It's actually why I quit lifting.
>>
>>35784976
4 u
>>
>>35786357

i'm sure that's why
>>
>>35782354
>Do people start more shit with you since you got big?
No, the exact oposite happens actually
>>
>>35786027
>>35786062
im completely lost, what are u talking bout lmao.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2102x2865) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2102x2865
I actually got jumped and stabbed after getting fit. It didn't happen because I was fit but because I got in a fight a week before with some faggot who happened to be a gang member. Still, I wouldn't have got in that fight in the first place if being fit hadn't given me the confidence to do so.
It's not that people will start more shit with you, it's that you will be less likely to look the other away and back off.

Still got the scar. I'm shaved right now but when I let my body hair grow it's less visible.
>>
>>35787637
Story plz?
>>
>>35787697
I told you what happened already: had a fight with a faggot who happened to be in a gang (I didn't know that at the time), got stabbed a week later by his boyz.
>>
>>35787714
Details of said stabbing plz?
>>
>>35787714

Was he black?
>>
>>35787637
Mirin obliques
>>
>be me, pizza delivery guy
>live in city next to watts and occasionally make deliveries to the projects
>nobiggie.jpg
>one night get a call for a medium pineapple pizza, medium sausage, and medium bacon with a 2 liter Pepsi
>wtfispineappleanyway?
>pretty standard delivery to the units
>guy is taking forever to answer the door, decide to give him a call
>says his name is josh and he'll be right outside
>wait 10 mins, get another call
>its josh, 'hello sir, are you still at the address?"
>wtf
>yeah I am
>"cool, be there in a bit"
>minute goes by see 7 black guys walking from the corner bout 200 meters away
>smellsfishy.jpg
>put pizza and Pepsi back in car
>ask the first guy are you josh
>no response
>ohfuck
>>
>>35787810
3 cunts approached me, started shouting their gangster gibberish about me getting in trouble with one of them, surrounded me and at that point I just knew shit would go down, so I just tried to get out of the circle and run but one of them but me in a headlock and another headbutted me then they started punching and kicking, I was still trying to run but was getting hit in the head, body etc then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach which at the time I just assumed had been a really hard kick. After that I just remember them running away and getting in a car. I got up first thinking "well this wasn't too bad I'm still intact", standing up, taking 10 steps and collapsing again from the pain, then I saw blood on me and realized what hat happened and passed out. Woke up in an ambulance then passed out again and woke up in the hospital.

FIN

>>35787853
No, albanians
>>
>>35782354
I get more "looks", but less shit talking desu senpai.
>>
>>35787912
for how long did you have to stop lifting after being stabbed?
>>
File: haha.png (18 KB, 800x1100) Image search: [Google]
haha.png
18 KB, 800x1100
>walking my dog on a hot day with no shirt on
>kid and his mom walking on the other side of the road
>kid points at me and screams FITNESS FITNESS WOOOOO FITNESS
>GOTTA GET BUFF
>his mom starts hitting him and telling him to stop
>I reply "Listen to your mother before I come over there and fuck her on the side of the road while my dog bites you."
>they both sprint away
>I sprint away too
>hear police sirens as I lock myself inside
>>
>>35787910
(Continued)
>notice they start to surround me without any of them saying a word
>feellikewarriosrbutwithgains
>start internally panicking
>flexingpecs_and_arms.gif
>look up at them as my pizza Loca my hat dramatically uncovers my eyes
>they pause for a moment then keep waking
>one starts running away
>the rest walk way from me following first guy
>ohfuckX2
>get in car and start driving, motherfuckers start pounding my good condition 95 camry coupe
>flexing may have saved me

Thanks /fit/
>>
>>35786466
It is. I've shrunk back to otter mode +A because all I do is box and climb, and everyone's kind to me again.

And now I start shit with dudes who lift, because none of them know how to fight. The circle is complete.
>>
>>35787946
6 weeks in total, that's how long it took for the stitches to be removed then gradually got back to lifting only with machines at first so I wouldn't put too much pressure on the wound area, but on the 4th week I was allowed to swim but not do anything with weights.

Worst part was having to care for the stab wound twice a day so it wouldn't get infected. I had to be careful so much as to not wear clothes that could be dirty so every time I put a shirt on I had to do it straight after ironing.
>>
>>35782354
No and it says horrible things about people in general

I used to be 6'5 and like 145lbs, a skeleton among skeletons, picked on DAILY m80s, fags bumping into me on the street or people just being generally rude for no reason. Manlets especially, I was like a wet dream for hobbits, really tall but really frail oh boy

As a social guy liking parties I had to fucking fight on a weekly basis, no joke, there was no evading this shit otherwise. The times I wasn't just attacked straight on, I'd get dismissed as a piece of shit, for example talking to a girl and some dudebro just grabs and chugs down my drink

The only reason I didn't get shived from being in so many fights is that even gangbangers would feel embarrassed from having to resort to weapons to drop a skellington

I'm around 280lbs now with meh, 15% bodyfat give or take. I can't remember the last time a random person was impolite, let alone tried to stir shit. People look down when I pass by and it's hilarious like hell
>>
>>35787714

>I already told you the story
>discloses new detail
>>
File: orange.jpg (151 KB, 640x534) Image search: [Google]
orange.jpg
151 KB, 640x534
>ugly fat guy and his ugly fat girl laugh as I pass them in the mall
>ask them what's so funny
>ugly fat guy tells me I'm a meat head with no brain
>instead of telling him about my career as an air traffic controller, I simply walk past him
>tell his girl she's so beautiful and shouldn't be wasting her time with such a rude person
>she agrees to go to food court with me while her now ex is fuming and threatening to kick my ass
>he grabs a bench and tries to pick it up like he's going to hit me with it
>puts out his back and falls over
>push his fat girlfriend on top of him and walk away as neither of them is able to get up
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 247x247
>>35788134
Haha wtf desu bbq
>>
>>35788184
Tbh senpai
>>
>>35788184
>>35788193
Wow I hate this board and it's gay word changing. Fuck /b/ and fuck /fit/. Never thought I'd come to this, but after 4 years here I'm leaving to reddit for info
>>
>>35788058
damn m8, fucking dyels with knifes i swear
>>
>>35788278
They weren't dyels, 2 of them were actuallly big guys 4 u
>>
>>35788344
was it extremely painful?
>>
>>35788372
for me
>>
>>35786075
Lmao wtf was this?
>>
Nope.

>used to get picked on in school
>as young adult people start shit in bars, clubs
>make comments on street

Now that I'm 5'11, 194, 17% bf (formerly 150), no one fucks with me. Kind of helps that I have a long thick blonde beard and hair and look like a viking now.

It's actually really frustrating knowing that everyone that used to pick on me only did it knowing I was weak and that they could win. Now that I'm a challenge or even an outright loss to fight, no one says a thing.
>>
I'm 6'6 and ever since I got somewhat fit I don't even have nigger ask me for money and if they do I usually say "how about you give ME a dollar?" And get up in thier face and they back off.

I love being a tall freak - not so much when I was a twig. But steroids certainly creamed up my life.

No. trouble. Ever.

Shame I never got to use my 4 years of mma/karate
>>
>>35787912
Scary stuff anon
>>
What the fuck is up with that guy's pecs?
>>
I'm not big by any means but I guess I look like I do something compared to dyels. People treat me different after I grew a beard too. more guys intimidated more girls flustered

dunno dont care. i just want to feel comfortable in my own skin and I do this way
>>
>>35788438
Fighting people on the street isn't cool in reality you faggot
>>
it went from the occasional person giving me shit on a night out to absolutely no one giving me any kind of shit.
>>
>>35782370
>>35782376
>>35782382
Here's your complimentary (You)'s and your

>that's 4chan for ya!
>>
>>35788203
you'll be back faggot otherwise you wouldn't of made that useless threat.
>>
>>35787958
>>35788134
Dunno why I laughed so hard
>>
>>35784988

Please present story
>>
>>35788414
Episode of Malcolm in the Middle where Hal meets a bunch of bodybuilders and they follow him around or do some shit like that. It's been a while since I saw the episode, but it's called Buseys Run Away.
>>
>>35791397
Maybe you changed your personality and stopped being an asshole?
>>
>>35787912
>No, albanians
Practically blacks.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.