[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so what's stop you guys from roiding?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
so what's stop you guys from roiding?
>>
>>
IM BROKE NIGGA IM BROKE
>>
File: 1444222658447.png (18 KB, 569x423) Image search: [Google]
1444222658447.png
18 KB, 569x423
i wouldn't know how to get roids and even if i did id be scared to fuck up somehow
>>
health concerns mostly
>>
>>
Shrunken sack, gyno, and low af test levels after cycling
>>
I don't want to inject unknown liquids made in a dirty basement in myself

If I got them from a doctor it'd be different
>>
my natty card contract states that I should at least reach natty limit
>>
>>35778766
money. shits expensive.
>>
>>35778785
live for the moment nigga. by the time your 60, you most likely wont be able to do shit anyway.
>>
>>35778785
>listening to fear-mongering tactics rather than doing your own research

not saying you should stick a needle in your ass but every single thing you just said can easily be mitigated
>>
>>35778798

>60
>not able to do shit

Excuse me? https://vimeo.com/11913431
>>
>>35778798
>>
>>35778798
>implying i will ever let myself be a lazy,fat and sick 60 yr old

no nigga im in this for the long run, whether that is lifting, running, swimming or any other activites i will stay active and healthy as long as i can
>>
Lurking fraud turned me off the idea
>>
>>35778787

This... This is the only reason for me.

I understand the physiological effects of test and am fine with them. Most can be controlled anyway. What I'm not fine with is injecting mysterious liquids into myself that may or may not be what I think they are.
>>
>>35778798
>This is what retarded people actually believe

"ayo nigguh its cool to drink dis bleach. #yolo, rite? twice as bright half as long drink up"
>>
>>35778766

Don't have much spare change, don't know where to get steroids, and don't know how to safely use them.

Though if I had a fat wad of money, I'd probably take the time to learn how to obtain and properly use some test or some such.
>>
>>35778818

>>35778806
rippleshits is like 45 or some shit

>>35778824
ur brain says that, but ur body is going to be singing another tune around 54 55
>>
>expensive
>don't want to fuck my endocrine system
>don't care enough

I lift for fun. It's fucking tragic to juice if you don't compete in some way.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 240x188) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 240x188
>>35778798
Maybe if your a massive juiced up faggot.
>>
>>35778830
>>35778829
>>35778838
some fucking pussies breh. yu guys mean to tell me you dont want to see what your body is capable of at it's at peak (25 - 35) aesthetics wise? i feel so sorry for you niggas

>>35778840
lift for a couple years, enter in some local bobdybuilding show, dont win and wait a while after the show. talk to some of the contests about how to "increase your chances of winning next year". they'll get the hint
>>
>>35778868
I want to see what my body is capable of at peak human conditioning. Aesthetics wise I could give a shit less.

I'd rather be natty and hit the upper limit than be a /fraud/. Didn't you learn anything in life? Cheaters never prosper.

Also they're faggots. Where your balls at, my nigga?
>>
>>35778868
>>
>>35778841
He's 59
>>
The only reason is because you don't want to

>>35778776
It's not expensive
>>35778778
It's not hard
>>35778779
They are not bad and are easy to manage
>>35778791
It's really not that expensive at all
>>
reliable source to get them
>>
>>35778806
>>35778824
>>35778860

When did /fit/ get so delusional?
>>
>>35778881
nah theyre just pussies who dont want to deal with the stigma and
>i-i-it's illegal
so is weed u faggots. almost every football player in ur high school team still uses roids anyway.
>>
dont want to lose my beautiful long hair
>>
>>35778903
>>
>>35778787
>>35778830
Make it yourself
>>35778829
I get that. Some idiots there
>>35778846
I want to look like some people that roid I want to lift weights heavier than I can natty. Makes me feel good so I do it, you are free to do you
>>35778875
You have different goals and that's fine, you do you mate.
Balls are pretty much the same as before a little softer but the same size
>>
>>35778766
i'm 5'9 and don't want to look like a gorilla

anyone under 6ft that isn't natty looks pretty stupid imo
>>
File: x5t7qd.png (395 KB, 456x486) Image search: [Google]
x5t7qd.png
395 KB, 456x486
>>35778875
yeah whatever uppity ass nigga

have fun in plain janeville.
>>
File: 1453141845748.jpg (89 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1453141845748.jpg
89 KB, 900x900
>>35778930
I kinda agree that most people under 5'10 can get decently muscular physique much more easier than anyone who's a fair bit above 6' tall.

Even just at 6'1 we're talking about +200lbs low bf% while manlets can get off being 150lbs no problem looking swole for their height.
>>
>>35778898
Not hard to get a reliable high quality source
>>35778908
This is a valid concern but there is prescription medicine that you can get easily for that
>>35778930
That's just like your opinion man
>>
>>35778766

my goal body is natty, not huge/bulky

plus I dont want to die early
>>
>>35778766
If I get caught with Any drugs in my system I will lose my job
>>
>>35778938
>>
>>35778938
Have fun with your small ass dick and pimply ass back.

When you hit your 60s and ain't got shit maybe you can look back and go 'worth it'
>>
File: fallout 2.png (115 KB, 920x563) Image search: [Google]
fallout 2.png
115 KB, 920x563
>>35778766
i hate needles
>>
>>35778958
>implying I'm living past 40

Who want to suffer for that long?
>>
>>35778944
true

>>35778958
bitch imma roid EVEN WHEN im 60. im just not a retard and i actually do the reserach so ill be perfectly fine
>>
>>35778975
Steroids aren't the path to happiness, comrade.

You want to sit down and talk about this? About what happened in your life to lead you to 'roids and /fraud/?

I'm here for you, anon.
>>
>>35778955
Steroids don't come up in those employment drug tests. If you are in the military different tests but no military doctors never order the tests to confirm steroid use
>>35778952
You will only die early if you are stupid. But I respect that your goal body is achievable natty
>>35778958
Acne medicine fixed that for me a couple of years ago. Doesn't change dick size. >>35778974
I get that scary at first
>>
Is there any gear that doesn't cause hair loss?for me that's the main reason, giving up aesthetic hair for aesthetic muscles doesn't vibe with me
>>
>>35779003
wish i could help ya bruh, i mostly go for buzzcuts so hair doesnt matter to me.
>>
>>35779003
Genetics decides roids just hurry around loss of hair. You can take hair loss medicine to stop it
>>
>>35779015
not gay but damn this is a nice body
>>
>>35778980

I don't use, I'm just a fatass who hang out because you guys are the best board around here. But I totally endorse using any means necessary to look good young. You'll never look or feel better than 18-22, make the most of it. And for guys, that means using gear. I so wish I had.
>>
>>35778766
Because my dad is bald and I'm afraid I'll lose my hair at 21y/o
>>
>>35779032
Oh no...

Its retarded
>>
>>35779028
you are gay and also where is his dick
>>
>>35778766
Where are his legs?
>>
There is legitimately no way my heart would survive steroids

I can barely get away with drinking alcohol
>>
>>35779032
>I have strong opinions on subjects I know nothing about
>I don't practice what I preach

now for the part in the script where you pretend to have been trolling since the beginning
>>
Id lose my job
>>
>>35779047

I know. But you can't deny I'm right.
>>
>>35779024
I'm predisposed to balding, males on both sides of the family bald.

Can this medicine completely counteract the effects of acceleration of hair loss? Or is it more of a hit or miss thing
>>
>>35778766
Mostly cash reasons, and that I can't really get it shipped to me easily. Also the idea of losing hair.
>>
I don't roid because I have a family history of heart issues, I'm a big guy at 6'6 250 already, so my heart doesn't need the strain.

But most of all, I just don't think getting huge is going to get me what I want in life. I don't want to be huge.

This is video game console wars all over again. Why are roiders trying to convince people to join them? People have different goals. Honestly you just look insecure about your own (potentially) harmful choices, like if you can convince others it's like you've made all the right choices.
>>
>>35778766
Knoledge and having my shit togheter in general I guess
>>
>>35779096
I've heard it works pretty well, but it can break your dick while your on it so what's the point. I'm not roiding cause hair loss also. figure I'll lose it by my mid thirties then just roid then and pick up some milfs
>>
I don't roid because I am not a insecure low self steem bitch like roiders are.
>>
>>35779032
thank you. finally, somebody who isnt living in lala-land.

imagine looking good as fuck for years and years on end. no dysmorphia no nothing, you literally look great as fuck and and you know it.

>>35779056
im nt bro

>>35779067
his legs are perfectly fine... he probbly played a lot of sports so small calves
>>
>>35779087
No trolling. No b8. Be beautiful while you can. Whatever that takes, just do it. I don't know about serious lifting, but i know a lot about biology. You're all downhill after ~25, so be awesome before that.
>>
>>35779117
>You're all downhill after 25

I'm gonna assume you're not trolling since you seem sincere. Nobody respects anyone under 25 or their opinion because we're all retarded fucks when we're kids. They don't even let you vote until you're 18.

Sacrificing my later years, or how I'll look in those later years for a fleeting chance at holding onto something vain is childish. You're going to get old, and men have the unique edge of looking better as they age, in most cases. You're going to blow money and time getting huge at 25, then look like an old catcher's mitt when you're 40. What if you meet the woman of your dreams at 40 but you look like shit?

Most of your life will be after 25, senpai. I plan to enjoy those years.
>>
>>35779101
>>35779112
it's not about you being a bitch or being a video game character.

it's about you making life YOUR bitch. you making all of the people around you guys and girls YOUR bitches. you can try to deny it all you want but social validation soars one's ego and confidence. you'll be pretty much moving mountains and feel like you are unstoppable.

it sucks that you boys are trying to convince yourselves out of talking the most of life. your saving grace is fucking hair. come the fuck on you pussies.
>>
>>35778766
>Australian, so shit's tough to get, and if you can get it, it's probably expensive and shit quality
>I'm broke as a motherfucker
>Relative beginner, so no real point
>Wanna get into the army reserves in my country, and they'll be pissed if I have sterons in my system, or I'll at least lose all my roid gainz in basic
>>
>>35778766
possible war in future

wont be that easy to carry around roid
>>
Even health concerns aside, why should I? I'm not training for competitions or whatever, so strength is hardly relevant, as far as aesthetics go I don't want to be xbox hueg hulk, decent otter mode with low bf is more than enough
>>
>>35778868
>>>35778840
>lift for a couple years, enter in some local bobdybuilding show, dont win and wait a while after the show. talk to some of the contests about how to "increase your chances of winning next year". they'll get the hint

why when you can just order some Test E online.
>>
>>35779152
Okay man I mean it sounds trite and fucking stupid before I even say it, but shouldn't you be happy with who you are without even RISKING side effects? Who are you impressing? We've established that you don't need muscles to get girls, so I dunno what your "social validation" is about. You'd get more of that being a comedian or just having money or something.

Roiding and lifting is masturbation. Nothing wrong with that, but stop telling us or yourself that it's "being the best you, you can be". It's just you with muscles, bro. There are no more bears to fight. Our generation's war is a social one.
>>
>>35778766
everyone says its easy to get. give me a hint
>>
I dont want to shut down my own test and have to rely on constantly being on a trt cycle for the rest of my life

>so expensive
>>
I like my benis
>>
>>35779131

There is no life after 25. I am being sincere here, I promise. I'm old so I'm telling anyone young: Life past 25 doesn't matter. You'll still get no respect from anyone, that never changes.

All that happens as you age is lose the things that matter to you. And replace them with numb complacency. You don't look in the mirror and see that cut physique; you see a pasty guy with a fat gut. You don't have a hot gf/bf that makes you happy anymore. You've got a ball-and-chain that you're too scared to leave. You don't get up and feel ready for the day. You creak and groan and struggle to slog through. It's shit, so please don't miss on the good years. I promise you don't know hurt until you see what could have been.
>>
Don't have enough knowledge on the subject
Don't have a lot of money
Scared of needles

Combine them and that basically sums it up. No roids for me.
>>
>>35779220
I'm already older than 25, senpai. You might be older than me, but if you're not happy, it sounds like your fault. And I don't think looking back on the past and saying, "if only I had done X, I surely would have known happiness in my life" has any point.
>>
>>35779166
Youve only been lifting for a year havent you?
>>
>>35779169
realistically speaking here, that is impossible for the majority of us here. all of us have a bunch of demons in our closet that are holding us the fuck down and can easily drag us back into that damn closet at the drop of a dime so yeah iu should strive to be happy without roids but come on. be real.

it's not about just getting girls. it's about respect, admiration. you are going to get some sort of looks when you are juicing. someone is going to get either pisssed off, in their feelings, or want to fuck. if you can bring out that emotion of people just by being there? you fucking won. fuck everyhting else. that's what i mean by social validation.

and there aint no rules in this game, baby. dont matter what kind of war it is, the top dog will always stay at the top.
>>
>>35779240
I'll agree with you on that. Being huge probably sounds appealing to someone who hasn't had to deal with being larger than everyone else by default. I said before, I'm a Big Guy, so catching glances and double takes from stranger was an inconvenience to me, not something aspirational.

But that doesn't make you wrong, if you like getting looks like that, then fuck yeah man, you've earned it with your time in the iron, fucking love that shit. That's inspirational. Just understand that we all have different goals in life, and roids just don't seem like the way to mine.
>>
>>35778778

Fuck up in what way? Injecting it wrong?
>>
>>35779240
When I look at somebody totally huge and ripped, I'm more likely to think, "damn, good for them, they've worked really hard!" but I think that way about someone who can paint, or play guitar really well.

What I'm saying is, I hope you're lifting because you like lifting, not as a means to an end. You can be admirable for doing something you love. Girls want to fuck and guys want to be based on talent and skill, not just on beefcakes.
>>
I'm not at the natty limit yet. I view roiding as best done to extend your maximum potential, rather than a shortcut.

If I did use them, I'd have to do a heap of research and see if it's possible to grab a test kit from somewhere. I have a friend who buys illegal drugs all the time, and always tests the drugs first.
>>
>>35779198

pct ya goober
>>
>>35779269
>I view roiding as best done to extend your maximum potential
if it can be extended it isn't your maximum potential which is stupid anyway because potential means maximum
>>
Too high bf atm ~18-20% but also I'm 5'7 so I'll probably only do 1 cycle of 250 to see what it's like
>>
>>35779269
This
Roiding before natty limit is not a good thing. You need to be sure you are consistent and dedicated before you dare hop on.
>>
no source that i trust

all these roid fags say its easy to get just get it online or talk to a random fag at the gym and they'll hook it up

give me a link thats legit and doesn't require bitcoin and ill order right now fags
>>
>>35779287
nice try officer
>>
if you are from usa it's not that expensive, and you can get it from reddit/r/steroidsourcetalk.

I want to homebrew though, anyone with experience?
>>
>>35778766
>>35778771
Looks like a faggot.

For every roider:

The tree that never had to fight
For sun and sky and air and light,
But stood out in the open plain
And always got its share of rain,
Never became a forest king
But lived and died a scrubby thing.
The man who never had to toil
To gain and farm his patch of soil,
Who never had to win his share
Of sun and sky and light and air,
Never became a manly man
But lived and died as he began.
Good timber does not grow with ease:
The stronger wind, the stronger trees;
The further sky, the greater length;
The more the storm, the more the strength.
By sun and cold, by rain and snow,
In trees and men good timbers grow.
Where thickest lies the forest growth,
We find the patriarchs of both.
And they hold counsel with the stars
Whose broken branches show the scars
Of many winds and much of strife.
This is the common law of life.
>>
>>35779166

Injecting test doesn't automatically make you the hulk. There are steroids that help you lean out and shred too. It sounds like you're okay with a mediocre physique, which is cool, but don't confuse light steroid use with stacking multiple compounds for bulking.
>>
>>35779252
>>35779262
yeah man. respect. goals and shit yeah yeah. haha

>>35779287
bruh i already stated how to get some roids above.
>>
>>35779262
You really can be admirable for doing something you love, but you have to show it somehow. Showing a good body is easier than showing your mad skills with a guitar or your skills with online games.
>>
>>35779321
I'm in Europe though
>>
>>35779309
yeah, so you are implying that steroid users don't have to work at all to achieve a good physique? Fuck off.
>>
>>35778881
does anyone know you use them?
>>
>>35778766
i'm not earning money over fitness and i am not insecure.
>>
File: 1453582076023.jpg (136 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1453582076023.jpg
136 KB, 640x640
>>35779333
so?
>>
>>35778979
>im just not a retard and i actually do the reserach so ill be perfectly fine

You can't even fucking spell, mang.
>>
>>35778766
4 things actually maybe someone here can helps:
1. Isn't it expensive, how much would I have to spend in a good cycle of not shity stuff that will give me gyno and make my intestines bigger?

2. I believe it's actually prosecuted in germany and I don't know where to buy it.

3. I'm worried of injecting myself incorrectly and worried about having to buy a lot of needles and how suspicious it will look

4.worried about side effect like mentioned above, bigger instestines and bad cells from hgh, balding, smaller balls, gyno.

hopefully some /fraud/ anon can help me here
>>
>>35778766

I have no desire to look like 90% of the guys posted in here. I just don't see the point.
>>
>>35778925
How the fuck do you make your own roids?
>>
Ok, I want to roid sometime this year, and badly - but where do I go to get educated? Are there guides or pastebins on how to buy, or better yet make your own?

I'm all up for it but I just don't know where to start. Like a ten year old who types boobs into google.
>>
>>35778981
>Steroids don't come up in those employment drug tests. If you are in the military different tests but no military doctors never order the tests to confirm steroid use
Pls explain the tests to me, especially the military angle cuz that's a big reason I haven't turned in my natty card yet
>>
A major reason for roiding for me would be the overall experience. The experience of all the gains, the better body, and the mental gains of test supplementation.

I wont do it because I don't think I can identity myself with a person who uses anabolic steroids
>>
>>35778766
My girlfriend
>>
im already an overcompensating manlet

i don't want to be a REALLY overcompensating manlet
>>
>>35779504
/r/steroids wiki and there are plenty of books
>>
Haemophillia
>>
>>35779479

raws, chemistry, sterile equipment...
Doesn't take a degree in Chemistry (even to make new steroids, I mean my degree is Biology and I could make roids, not that I would. Too illegal 4 me)
>>
>>35778766
Same reason I don't pay people to play video games for me?

It's a waste of money and takes away my fun.
>>
>>35778782
How can anyone think this looks good? Guys like this look effeminate to me
>>
>>35779569
HI H. How the progress?
>>
>>35779649
huh?
>>
>>35779654
You're not H? How many bleeders are there on /fit?
>>
>>35779334
>lifting weights is hard

looks like someone never practiced full contact martial arts or ran a marathon
>>
No problem with roids but why is every lad who does them these days covered in shit tattoos, man bun, and a scraggy beard? Wearing gyn shark or 'gym king' or some other gay ass shit. Basic bitches all of you. Worse than women baka desu senpai
>>
>>35779668
Nah I'm not, shit I didn't think there would be any others here
>>
It's illegal and therefore hard to get.
>>
>>35779682
Lel. Well, now you know.
>>
Because I'm having a hard time finding it in Canada. If it makes any difference I'm only looking for var though.
>>
>>35778766
Roidgut
Shrunk Balls and dick
Acne and shitty skin
Hairloss
>>
>>35779334
No, they don't.
>>
>>35779334
I'm implying they don't have to work as hard, that the challenge itself is part of the goal and roiding is like a shortcut.

If somebody offered me my goal body right now I'd decline.
>>
File: 1442212807462.jpg (31 KB, 590x578) Image search: [Google]
1442212807462.jpg
31 KB, 590x578
>>35778766
I like who I am and the current size of my balls
I was never a fat insecure teenager
I'm not obsessed with how big I am
I don't have daddy issues
I just can't see the point in taking steroids. Why would I want to be bigger or stronger than what is naturally possible for my body? I'm enjoying the journey m8
>>
>>35778766
i most likely will hop on some time within the next 2 years, my biggest concern is my overall health.

how big of a impact realistically would 500mg-800mg of test-E a week have on your heart? links to studies would be good.

please respond.
>>
>>35779775

Could do nothing, could end up killing you. Far more likely the former than anything, but there's heart issues with steroid use beyond specifically heart malfunction (blood pressure, cholesterol and lipid issues are all very common. red blood cell problems are less common, but very frequent on certain gear).
>>
>>35779809
even 1x 14 week cycle of test-E only?
>>
>>35778766
A false sense of superiorority
>>
>>35779679
Right?! Fuck, finally someone says it!! They're *just* like the basic bitches that they put down so much. It's maddening.

Also - anyone try homebrewing? Do you save a lot of money the way you do if you cap your own dnp?
>>
>>35779284
this and hair loss is what's stopping me. I'm coming up to three years lifting and i'm still making great gains but my diet/sleeping habits still need improvement. No point jumping on the bike if i can't even nail those two things down.
>>
>>35778878
right arm tattoo: "destruction in the juice", top kekkers
>>
I'm already starting to lose my hair, don't want to accelerate it ;_;
>>
>>35779632
He has overdone his appearance.

Take a normal haircut and no arm tattoos he would look manlier.
>>
Because juicers are insufferable faggots, no exceptions.
I don't care about the health drawbacks. I simply cannot stand the thought of running around like say Rich Panera.

Getting off on looking at yourself in the mirror and having others "mire" is a pathological level of narcissism.
That shit gives me convulsions.
Seeing that shit gives me
>>
File: rp.jpg (57 KB, 640x417) Image search: [Google]
rp.jpg
57 KB, 640x417
>>35778766
>>
why did zyzz die?
>>
Seems like I'm still growing at a nice rate, I want to wait a few years until I hit peak then I'll probably do a low stack.
>>
Pride
Health
>>
>>35778766
If i was interested, how much would be a small, safe amount?
>>
>>35778766
Finding sources. The moneygram thing is a little shady too
>>
Well I've only just started lifting and I've heard you have to have been lifting for a couple years before you can start otherwise it will fuck you up
>>
>>35779220
Why are you saying you when you clearly mean I? You fat pathetic fuck kill yourself already
>>
>>35779567
Thanks m8y, will check it out.
>>
wanting to keep my self respect

if I juiced, I know id never be able to respect any gains I made from then on
>>
Because I'm 6'4 and therefore the aesthetic advantage that roids give isn't worth the health risks
>>
>>35778766
I don't want to look like a freak
>>
>>35778766
I lift for girls ;)
>>
>>35778766
Because they're illegal you fucking goof.

If everyone just arbitrarily broke the law whenever they disagreed with it society wouldn't be possible.
>>
>>35778766
my age, I'm 21 and the rule of thumb seems to be to avoid doing roids until you're in your mid-20's. So in four years or so I guess I'll hop on the roid train, since I might as well.
>>
>>35778776
Upvoted. I got Car Insurance, State Inspection, Registration, Car payment, and a ER bill I have to take care of.

Having a car fucking sucks.
>>
>>35780317

are people actually like this?

you mean you'd look at the progress you'd made after a cycle and collapse to the floor crying because you no longer respected yourself?
>>
>>35778766
fuck off dude, just because you're losing your hair and ruining your life from steroid abuse, doesn't mean you get the right to drag us down with you.
>>
>>35780810
Id never be able to attribute my gains to myself anymore

but thats just IF I were a casual gymgoer, which im not.

I compete in powerlifting, so drugs are cheating, and theres no excuse in the world to claim otherwise.
>>
>>35778766
self-respect?
>>
>>35780810
>are people actually like this?

Spotted the edgelord.
>>
I am not a bodybuilding or physique competitor, professional fitness model, or professional athlete. Therefore, in order for the cost/benefit analysis to balance in favor of going for it, I would have to *heavily* weight the "recreational/ego-boosting" part of the list of benefits.

Even taking for granted that the side effects and long-term health risks are negligible (Which they're really not, even if they are largely controllable), the expense in raw dollars and cents alone represents a large enough budget that an honest assessment of alternatives will have you comparing the benefit of gear cycles to the benefit of things like backpacking trips in the wilderness, motorcycles, classes/lessons in a new skill like dancing or a musical instrument, or entire gear kits for any number of other hobbies (like a top-notch battlestation and a library of games, or a carbon fiber bicycle and a couple years of club dues for a local team). Unless you're a trust-fund kid with functionally limitless resources, these are trade-offs that you have to think about. A few cycles of drugs to add a few inches to your arms, or a cross-country motorcycle ride to hike through a riverbed that cuts through a mountain in Zion National Park? And if you have the money for both the adventure and the drugs, then you alternatively have the money for the adventure PLUS anything else from the list, and so on and so forth with every hypothetical enlargement of the budget

The bottom line is that recreational roiders are excessively vain and unimaginative. If they weren't, the benefits of being more swole and pushing more weight in the gym just wouldn't be enough to make the cost/benefit balance, and they wouldn't be recreational roiders in the first place.
>>
>>35778776

It's not expensive.

How many beers do you buy a week? A quick look on Reddit/Steroidsource reveals that you can take the same doses 70's bodybuilders used for less than £10/week.
>>
File: 1453040912808.jpg (1 MB, 1942x1223) Image search: [Google]
1453040912808.jpg
1 MB, 1942x1223
Cardio, and weight concerns
My job requires me to be as light as possible with lifts around 2/3/4/5. I am slightly over 2/3/4/5 natty at 220. Going for a bicycle ride would put on too much additional mass, and while I would gain strength, I already have all the strength I need.
I would overkill strength and my endurance and climbing would suffer.
So im staying natty until I retire around age 50, then you can bet your ass I'll blast as much as I can get my hands on.
>>
can ayone answe these problems?:

1. Isn't it expensive? how much would I have to spend in a good cycle of not shity stuff that will give me gyno and make my intestines bigger?

2. I believe it's actually prosecuted in germany and I don't know where to buy it.

3. I'm worried of injecting myself incorrectly and worried about having to buy a lot of needles and how suspicious it will look

4.worried about side effect like mentioned above, bigger instestines and bad cells from hgh, balding, smaller balls, gyno.

hopefully some /fraud/ anon can help me here
>>
>>35781355
What's your job
>>
Could not find source dammit
>>
>>35779671
dyel?
>>
>>35778766
I am already smart, have a very good job, a good gf and friends. I am not that desperate for attention that I need to ruin my health
>>
File: Pringles.png (289 KB, 666x575) Image search: [Google]
Pringles.png
289 KB, 666x575
I don't because pic related.
>>
>>35779220
>t happens as you age is lose the things that matter to you. And replace them with numb complacency. You don't look in the mirror and see that cut physique; you see a pasty guy with a fat gut. You don't have a hot gf/bf that makes you happy anymore. You've got a ball-and-chain that you're too scared to leave. You don't get up and feel ready for the day. You creak and groan and struggle to slog through. It's shit, so please don't miss on the good years. I promise you don't know hurt until you see what could have been.
lol, I'm 33 and life's never been better. Honestly get way more attention from girls now than ever before. I'm not huge, but I'm strong enough do mostly compounds never roided cause fraid of hairloss.

Most girls don't give a fuck about fitness beyond A) Shoulders visibly protrude beyond the width of arms from profile view, B) Cut decently sized arms, forearms, strong hands. C) Big legs.

Women have been telling me consecutively for the last 6 years I'm built like an old greek statue and I look nothing like any of these roid pics. Frankly I never even really cut that much Always rocked a decent amount of body fat to make squats easier.

Just do Greyskull or Icecream until you're intermediate change to push pull and you'll be great roids or not.

If you're insecure and want to be Xbawkshueg then go for it bruh. I've got plenty of homies who did, and now that we're in our 30s they're way bigger than me, and balding. If you've got a decently shaped head thats fine.

There is undeniably more pussy, money, good vacations, good satisfying career moves, and power to be enjoyed beyond 25. Honestly pre-25 is great having your health and vigor of youth, but life after 25 is undeniably better.
>>
>>35781380
Sof
>>
mental addiction
>>
Im 19 and theres a chance ill still grow taller.
If I roid that wont happen.
>>
>>35779220

My god what a fucking mess you've become dude.

About damn time you got your life back already.
>>
File: 1441855045118.jpg (225 KB, 841x1261) Image search: [Google]
1441855045118.jpg
225 KB, 841x1261
>>35778766
Few things that are related:

1. The biggest, Clomind/Novla have been shown to not only have permanent negative affects on your vision, but also that they are neurotoxic and will make your permanently more stupid. Search NCBI Clomid or Novla and you will see that this is a 100% side effect that people almost never talk about.

2. There is almost a certainty that your hpta will not fully recover, even with proper PCT. This is another thing that most people dont talk about. You will either need to b/c for the rest of your life, or you will want to cycle because you realize that you're not at 100% off.

3. Hilariously enough, if there is some sort of collapse of society situation (which I think is stupidly possible in the next ~20-30 years), even a temporary collapse, I will be *fucked* without test. You will watch you and everyone you love most likely get raped and starve to death.
>>
File: 1391043053691.jpg (132 KB, 1387x805) Image search: [Google]
1391043053691.jpg
132 KB, 1387x805
>>35778766
I'm balding and have acne problems even without roids. Doctors can't do shit about it. Doing roids will turn me into a one ugly bastard. Plus I already realized that no amount of muscle will grant you a gf, so what's the point getting even bigger
>>
File: 1444581206405.jpg (167 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1444581206405.jpg
167 KB, 576x1024
>>35781796

Gonna add one more:

4. Despite what the keyboard fucks at /fit/ says, girls honestly dont like that shit. I'm not a dadbod movement guy, FUCK that faggot shit. I'm saying that that 6' 245 @ 6% shit is unattractive and intimidating to 95% of 10/10s. If you want the celeb hot girls, they basically want Henry Cavil in Superman, or they want Zyzz. There's a reason their psyiques are so often posted. They don't want '80s Arnold. If you don't think i'm right, you honestly havent fucked any 10/10s.
>>
>tfw 19 and hair already lost at my temples.

I might in a few years but hair loss scares me since a lot of guys in my famalam are bald. Does romaine work to help slow down/prevent hair loss? And does it work for facial hair because all I can grow is a fucking neckbeard
>>
>>35781843
Meant rogaine
>>
Honestly, self-esteem is why I don't roid. People that are obese often have self esteem issues that stem from something, but often tied directly to their weight and how they look.

People who roid (I'm talking the non-athlete, someone who doesn't lift for a competitive reason) often have the exact same low self-esteem issue tied to their body. The only difference is instead of overeating, they medicate it with roids. They have such low self-esteem that if they don't look that way they feel like they have no self worth.

In reality, roid users would likely just be fatties in another life. Or maybe crackheads. The reality is its all addiction, usually associated with poor self-esteem.

Of course, there are some that are simply narcissistic douchebags.

>2016
>Pick 1, only 1
>Low Self-Esteem or narcissistic Douchebag
>>
>>35781842
Lol, is that pedo bait supposed to be a ten?
>>
>>35781842
so zyzz body's ok?
>>
>>35778766

>aortic regurgitation
>enlarged left ventricle

Pretty sure it would kill me.
My GF is too hot to die for gains right now.
I'll make it natty.
>>
>>35778766
soon
>>
File: 1453541819190.jpg (40 KB, 640x424) Image search: [Google]
1453541819190.jpg
40 KB, 640x424
>>35778766
Eh, theres quite a few reasons.

I dont want to be taking illegal drugs
I dont want to be dragged into the drug world with pathetic criminals
I dont want my heart to enlargen
I dont want a heart attack
I dont want my bloodvalues to be shit
I dont want problems with my dick
I dont want people to look at me and say "ur using steroids"
I already got high blood pressure
I already got problems with joints

I dont want to be as dissatisfied as I am right now, but also be a drug user.
>>
>>35782561
also
I dont want problems with future testosterone values
I dont want potetial problems having kids
>>
Well I have 2 uncles who were both into bodybuilding in their youth and used steroids openly, they have always been huge.

Now they're in their 50s, 1 uncle has prostate cancer and the other has had a few ministrokes and deep-vein thrombosis.

Like typical roiders they're completely delusional and don't think their steroid abuse has anything to do with their conditions.

I don't roid because I want to live past 50.
>>
>>35778868
I don't care about aesthetics like you do.

I do care about my appearance. I have to look strong. However, I don't need to roid to accomplish any of my goals. I look fine even with 20% bf and have no problem with women. The only people who ever give you shit about this if you are buff are /fit/zin's because body dysmorphia. They all want to look like your pick but just end up 140 pound fuccbois who brag about 8% bf.

In the end do whatever you want though bro. Hope you have a successful life.
>>
>>35778903
>Your high school team

I'm a grown man.

Also I don't smoke. If you want to roid fine but why are you trying to make people sound like pussies for NOT roiding. That's stupid.
>>
I'm only 18.
>>
Law
>>
>>35781211
This is the best post you'll basically ever see on the subject on /fit/.

Even on the vanity scale roids do not make you more appealing to women anyway beyond what you can do naturally so it's a real waste of time.
>>
>>35781316

Something feels sketchy about intravenously pumping my shit with something I got for less than fifteen bucks

Where the hell do you even buy it? Just go up to the most gorilla-lookin bastard in the gym and say "so, about dat dere right dere."
>>
>>35781357
It's illegal and will cost you over 10 grand a year most likely and you probably have to get somebody else to inject it for you.

There are also side effects which are things like your natural test production can be greatly lowered meaning if you can't afford them you are fucked and you can also become infertile. Ignore anybody who tells you either of this are not true. These are possible side effects even with safe use, just like how you can die even using prescription medicine properly.

>balding, smaller balls

Smaller balls is true, but those should grow back to normal if you stop. As for balding testosterone does increase chances of balding and at an earlier age.

Ask yourself this. Why do you want to take steroids? Is it to "pick up chicks" or something like that? Do you really think slightly more muscles is going to help you do that? Skinny twinks get women so whatever you look like now is fine for that. Steroids are dangerous and should only be used if you have a true purpose for doing so and do not just use them to mask your insecurities.

It's also entirely possible in an emotionally unstable person the hormonal imbalances can lead to behavioral changes and things like suicide. Only consider steroids if you have a very good reason and are a stable person.
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 640x1136
Nothing. Ordering my test and tren now :)

>people say it's cheating
Who am I cheating if I'm not in a competition other than the competition that is survival of the fittest? There is no rule in "life" that says steroids is cheating. The only reason it's illegal is because old people deemed it as cheating in sports even though literally everyone playing uses them.

The smart and successful man will use the tools at hand to reach his goals
>>
>>35782672

But you aint gon have no balls
>>
>>35782669
Stopped reading after first sentence. 10k, you have no fucking clue what youre talking about. Doing 12months of test for 500mg/wk would cost me 600€
>>
File: 1433334897919.jpg (253 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
1433334897919.jpg
253 KB, 1200x1800
Will probably start on the juice when I hit like 40ish years old. 250mg test per week 4 lyfe. But by then we probably have access to insanely effective SARMS anyway that most people will choose to use use (albeit illegaly)
>>
>>35782672
>Post Omarisuf
>LOL GOTTA ROID
>>
>>35782704
>He has a shit cycle that consist of only test and wouldn't allow him to pass any drug test

lol
>>
>>35778766
moral
>>
File: armslegs.jpg (133 KB, 528x810) Image search: [Google]
armslegs.jpg
133 KB, 528x810
>>35778766
The fact that I participate in drug tested weightlifting federations
and Im not an insecure faggot

this guy's arms are as big as his legs lmao
>>
>>35782684
1. For some people their balls do not shrink at all, but if they do its not by much
2. Even if they do, if you PCT properly they will go back to normal
3. Even if you choose to blast and cruise rather than cycle, it makes your dick look bigger, who the fuck cares lol, women certainly don't when they have a guy full of the essence that is test which they look for in a mate due to evolution, that can fuck for as long as they want and hard.
>>35782721
I actually just posted it because I like the graphic. I do like Omar though, while we differ slightly in our opinions on steroids, I will always have respect for him as a scientist and strong natty lifter
>>
>>35778766
im a man
>>
I went through a huge a drug phase. Listen to the ex roiders telling you not to roid. They are basically telling you there is nothing to gain from drugs. You're just telling yourself they're awesome but duh you're on them.

Eating healthy and remaining lean is easy easy mode when your stomach and taste buds adjust away from high salt high sugar foods. Noteverybody is white trash who eats low tier
>>
mentally healthy girls aren't even attracted to dudes this big.

last thing I want to do is put in all that work and then get less girls than i do now cause i look like a massive roided freak
>>
>>35778766
Hormonal imbalances
>>
>>35779015
dude looks intimidating as fuck
>>
>>35782846
>this big
Wtf do you mean?
Yeah obviously women aren't attracted to fucking Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler, but you know who else frauded? Zyzz. Tell me they're not attracted to him, if you do, keep lying to yourself to help yourself sleep at night lol
>>
>>35778766
PRIDE
>>
>>35778766
Some day you can lay in bed all day and super-roids make you strong anyway. But then it would be worthless.

A great body is a medal of honor. Your mucles are made with the blood, sweat and tears of many years.

Cheating makes you a look-alike hero with no willpower.
>>
Never realized how underage and pathetic this board is. Life doesn't even start until 25 what the fuck? And you think roiding up like a freak in high school is going to push you over the edge? Because that 16 year old has high standards. Hahaha holy shit thanks for the laughs. Never realized how out if touch with reality this place really is.
>>
>>35783032
girls also love Bradley Martyn and Jeff Seid
The people on here really delude themsleves into thinking that girls don't like muscles.
>>
File: zeca.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
zeca.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
>>35778766
1) Too expensive
2) Can't find a reliable source here (I'm Br)

I would run a cycle if I could, tho, being 6'5 is fuckin hard to get big.
>>
>>35778766
im basically a cheap dude, besides i dont plan on becoming a bodybuilder so i just wanna stay fit and strong for day to day standars
>>
File: JFknUlT.jpg (143 KB, 527x958) Image search: [Google]
JFknUlT.jpg
143 KB, 527x958
Legit question is TRT considered roiding?
>>
>>35778798
Typical mid twenties logic.

>What are kids
>What are grandkids

It won't be just about your ability to lift by then anon.
>>
>>35779037
Your dad's balding has literally no effect on you. (If you are a guy.) That stuff is on the x chromosome which men only receive from their mothers. What matters is if the men in your mom's side of your family are balding.
>>
>>35778766
common sense
>>
>>35778766
There would be no point for me, I have to maintain under a certain target weight.
>>
I'm prone to random testing by asada
>>
>>35785229
fuck off with your average people bullshit

there's more to life than just being an average sack of shit with kids and grandkids
>>
>>35778766
My dedication to being 100% natty. I won't take the easy way out.
>>
File: NWO_Grateful_Dead_Eye_of_Horus.jpg (149 KB, 816x612) Image search: [Google]
NWO_Grateful_Dead_Eye_of_Horus.jpg
149 KB, 816x612
Getting anavar in a couple days. Never done before. Im testing the water basically because its mild in the sense of steroids, any information on how to stack properlt so i dont grow boobies and lose my nuts or something?
>>
>>35778949

>Prescription medicine
>Easy

Zopiclone, Valium and Oxycontin are prescription too but they're not easy to get. Most doctors are real stingy with the perscriptions they write.
>>
>>35778776
It was expensive at first for me but then I stumbled upon the best way to get them. The cheap route. Not gonna tell you, I'll let you go through the process as I had to.
>>
>>35778766
I play a minor league sport and get tested for steroids.
>>
Bodyfat too high
>>
>>35778766
I would do them if I could get legit shit
>>
>>35785559
there's more to life than to inject foreign substances to gain muscles for vanity sake lmao

>he seriously thinks injecting steroids will make his life any better
>>
>>35783419
Exactly
Bradley Martin is aesthetic as fuck and even I'd totally go gay for him
no homo
But srs him and Jeffplsgo are perfect examples of roided up guys that most girls dream of. Not everyone that roids will or even can look like some mutant freak looking morherfucker like the guys you see in bodybuilding nowadays, or ranch pietro
>>
Lol @ when people think roids do all the work.
Please nig

If you jumped on test tren deca eq dbol var and sdrol all at once you'd still look like shit and not look anything close to Arnold, Kai, Phil, Bradley Martin, Jeff seid etc. why do you think they stand out so much? If every average joe could take steroids to look like them, then they wouldn't be anything special. Like for example, look at some of the guys on fraud, some of them have been running them for a while and still look like utter shit

It still takes LOTS of hard work, in fact, the whole purpose of roiding in the first place is to train harder longer and more often, so I'd hardly call it cheating, more like taking initiative to take our training to the next level
>>
Mainly the fact that I'm straight. I'm also against drug abusive degeneracy and lying.
>>
>>35779718
Fuck, made me think for a solid 10 minutes but I think I'd decline too. Tough one though.
>>
>>35787130

wasn't there a study where they put 100% sedentary people on roids and they still built more muscle than the nattys going to the gym?
>>
I would if I could get a hold of legit, pharma grade shit.

Don't want bathtub UGL crap.
>>
File: DreamTeamIndeed.jpg (123 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
DreamTeamIndeed.jpg
123 KB, 435x580
>>35778766
>so what's stop you guys from roiding?

OldAthleticMidwestFagHere.

Its never been worth it. You know: the bulging forehead, receding hairline, cognitive depletion, little balls, acne, heart failure, and other shit. But the biggest reason is PERSONAL PRIDE.

I've exercised as long as I can remember. Now that I'm in my mid 40's with a beautiful wife of 20+ years, 4 kids, and own my home & business (engineering) I've never thought I made a bad decision. PLUS, I've kept my looks and health and could easily get into trouble with much younger women if I wanted to (and beat the shit out of most any guy).

With the exception of beer (and whisky), I've lead a drug-free life.

It was one of the best decision I ever made. But to each their own. Peace.
>>
File: AbeOik6.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
AbeOik6.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>35787978
>>
Serious answer: because I want to ensure I will be able to have children when I start a family

Maybe when I'm 50 I'll start Roiding
>>
File: 1453449064220.jpg (28 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1453449064220.jpg
28 KB, 640x360
>>35788069
>children
>family

say goodbye to your gains
>>
>>35778778
>?
>head into local GNC
>walk around the shelves, pretending to browse until the clerk looks at me, asks if he can help with anything
>stroll up to him, flaring lats to intimidate
>"LOOKING TO BUY SOME ROIDS MAN, GOT ANY ROIDS FOR SALE?"
>teenager comparing mass gainers looks over, afraid of my booming voice
>I fake a lunge at him, he stumbles over a Quest Bar display "Fucking natties, right?" I mutter to the clerk, giving him a knowing wink
>clerk tells me they don't sell steroids
>I let out a loud yawn, opening and closing my fist in front of him while rolling my eyes
>"GOTTA EAT CLEN, TREN HARD, ANAVAR GIVE UP, C'MON"
>I'm asked to leave, and not to come back if I'm going to cause a disturbance
>360 out of the store, not before stashing some BCAA's in my trench coat and knocking over a cardboard cutout of Arnold
>>
>>35778806
>squatting
>doing shit
haha
>>
Source. Literally just that
>>
>>35778766
Because i want my balls
>>
>>35788876
That's a myth homie
>>
>>35787978
>OldAthleticMidwestFagHere.

nother oldfag here. Ive not been drugfree but Ive never been on roids either. thats for pussies and faggot ass faggots.
>>
>>35778875
>cheaters never prosper

Yes, they fucking due you delusional fuck.

Let me guess, you're a young American, fresh out of full-time education and the American Dream bullshit you've been fed.
>>
>>35778766
Because I don't know how to get them and I'd be afraid of getting in trouble.
>>
>>35778930
You'd be amazed how short a lot of bodybuilders are. Even the king is only like 5'9" in reality.

inb4 the "manlet" shit. I'm 6'1", but the autistic attitude 4chan has towards height is unbearable.
>>
>>35778881
>>35778925
>>35778949
>>35779321
People keep saying "it isn't hard to get them" but it fucking is.

I know we can't give links out on here, but 99.9999999% of steroid sources online are fake/scam/dodgy shit.

What really annoys me, is that in the UK, they aren't even fucking illegal to posses.
>>
>>35782587
1. Prostate cancer, mini-strokes, and DVT are not, and never have been, linked to steroid use.

2. Plenty of blokes in their 50s get things like this. I think there's a stat along the lines of 50% of guys over 50 have some cancerous or pre-cancerous cells in their prostate.

My dad has lung cancer, and he's never roided in his life.

I wish people would stop blaming every single bad thing that happens to a roid user on the fact they used gear.

"My granddad died at 94 from a heart-attack. He did some d-bol back in his youth, otherwise he would have lived until 250"
>>
>>35786926
>my body is all I have since I have no friends or relationships
>>
>>35786159
Could you point a budget minded individual in the right direction at least?
>>
>>35789378
That's like saying "I want a raise so I can get a nicer house or a better car" and someone saying "there's more to life than material possessions" .

Well yeah, of course there is dumbass, but that doesn't mean you can't want for a bit more cash.

Just because you want to get big, doesn't mean all you care about is your body.
>>
NATTY 4 LYFE
>>
>>35789412
Not >>35786159 here, but I'm going to guess he went down the veterinary route.

I'm not sure if that's safe or not, but I've heard it's a cheap-ass way of doing things.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.