[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I miss getting really drunk with beer... I miss it so much...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 9
I miss getting really drunk with beer... I miss it so much... But I'm a fat fuck and I have to quit it.
How did you guys endure this sober life? It's pure pain!
>>
>>35773420
It's called not being a drunk degenerate
>>
Still drink on weekends, and a beer or two during the week.

I work out more and balance out the calories elsewhere.
>>
>>35773420
Cocaine
>>
>>35773428
How do you cope with life though?
It is suffering and alcohol is used to dull it
>>
>>35773461
Weed?
>>
>>35773473
Is illegal and requires contacts to buy
>>
>>35773420
>How did you guys endure this sober life?

I tried for like a year and just gave up this week. I usually didn't drink every night, but about four times a week I'd want a six pack of good beer or some homemade mixed drinks. I never had a problem eating a small enough amount of food to cut, but the alcohol always fucked up my intake so I've given up. I'd cave after a really bad week and annihilate a couple week's progress in a day. When I'm in a better place in life I'll try cutting and getting rid of alcohol, but for the next year and a half at least I'm going to just bulk and not care about my body fat. I realize that I'm not in a good enough head space to get rid of two of my only pleasures in life right now.

My gf likes my strong fat look though, so that's nice.
>>
Drink spirits instead.

There's no reason you can't train hard and still drink. In fact, I think alcohol might even have some health benefits. As long as you aren't getting wasted every night and are too hungover to eat or train, it shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>35773420
i miss it too... australia day yesterday and i didnt even drink
>>
>>35773428
*tips respectfully in your direction*
>>
>>35773488
>illegal
LoL
>need contacts
You mean friends?
Sorry man that is sad.

Seriously though you can still drink a couple times a week and make some serious progress. All things in moderation
>>
>>35773488
Either kill yourself or stop making half ass excuses then
>>
>>35773539
Its not a half excuse, I have no way to buy weed and no way to know if it is suitable alternative to alcohol which it probably isn't
>>
>>35773539
>>35773517
JUNKIE DEGENERATES GET OUT.

Marijuana weed is causes cancer and skitzophrenia plus i hate stoners they're all losers with no life IT'S ILLEGAL FOR A REASON.
>>
>>35773420
I drink vodka and seltzer water on the weekends instead of beer, not every weekend mind you but definitely when there's a party. Cutting it out made me drunk faster, which is nice when you're on permacut and you can only afford to drink 2-3 drinks on your caloric allotment.
>tfw cut is sub 1500 calories daily
I eat so many cucumbers, tbqh
>>
>>35773576
>IT'S ILLEGAL FOR A REASON.

Which reasons were even absurd when the Harrison Act was passed by Prohibitionists. you ignorant cretin.
>>
>>35773420
>TDEE without exercise = 2300 cal
>drink 3 protein shakes over the day (400 cal)
>no food
>1h cardio (-700 cal)
>drink a gallon of beer (1700 calories)
>700 cal deficit for the day
>hit protein goal
>fucking wasted cause you just drank 8 pints on an empty stomach
>>
how do you even get drunk from beers in the first place

at such low % alcohol content you have to drink sooooo much to get anywhere, but before you get there your gut is filled to bursting.

fuck beer bloat, stick to harder shit.
>>
>>35773643
genius
>>
>>35773655
>american beer
try some proper stuff yankeedoodle
>>
File: straight_edge_fist.png (12 KB, 1821x1276) Image search: [Google]
straight_edge_fist.png
12 KB, 1821x1276
>>35773638
>>>/out/

Junkie loosers constantly shitting up my board. Fuck up, before i fuk u up.
>>
Moderate urself my man
>>
>>35773420
Ignoring any "tips fedora" type messages I will get for this-

If alcohol is a requirement to your life for enjoyment you are pathetic. You clearly have some deficiency and are masking it with alcohol. Attack the things that make you feel empty and you will never need a drug again, stop masking the problem.

People are taught now in society that it is normal to mask pain in drugs or to throw your worries away in a bottle or a pill. These are terrible coping mechanisms. I am amazing at managing stress and schedules because I do not even consume hardly if any caffeine. I wake up on time without an alarm, I can deal with sadness and depression effectively and immensely enjoy the things I choose to partake in life without any substance.

Drinking occasionally with others isn't the end of the world, but if it is remotely a crutch then it needs to be completely removed. Don't listen to anybody who tells you "well just manage it better!" They clearly don't understand how addiction and dependency works and are the exact reason people who say things like "I can quit anytime I want exist."

Remove the negatives from your life and then shit thunder and piss lighting.
>>
>>35773769
You are a truly enlightened gentlesir. Great blessings of Cthulu be upon thee. I actually felt a slight surge of euphoria reading your wonderful post to be honest, friend. Not too much though since pleasure is degenerate.
>>
>>35773638
Weed is illegal because after many studies by federal administrations it was not shown to have any positive effects for society. Alcohol is actually the same way but people basically rioted when it was made illegal because retards "need" their booze.

It's hilarious how people try to justify their drug use. Free your mind bro dude weed LMAO
>>
>>35773769
How do I remove the negative from the inherent pointless of life?

Or how I am hated and looked down upon by society for things I can not control?

That one day I will die alone and I will am forgotten already?

That existence is suffering and I am a wage slave until my death?
>>
>>35773811
>Weed is illegal because after many studies by federal administrations it was not shown to have any positive effects for society

Nice goypinions.
>>
>>35773823
You can't. The guy you're replying to is likely a sheltered manchild who has never experienced true suffering.

Be born, toil, die. Do drugs in the middle bit if you can.
>>
>>35773810
Doing heroine is also fun but you don't do that because it's very obvious how it can also negatively effect you.

Never mind the fact that you are implying somehow that a lack of alcohol means a lack of fun, highlighting your dependence.

You seriously need to reevaluate your life if you couldn't have just as much fun if you removed all types of non essential drugs from it.

Besides, this is /fit/ If you are going to waste your time taking drugs at least take fucking drugs that make you a sick cunt and not a fat drunk sack of shit.
>>
>>35773811
>Let's lock people in a small room for several years and lock them out of the job market afterwards because they ingested a substance which alters their mind, while at the same time you're regarded as a weirdo if you don't regularly ingest a different substance which alters your mind and also destroys your liver in the long run.
>>
>>35773841
You seem to have misinterpreted my post, friend. You see I was agreeing with you 100% (not 110% as that would be mathematically impossible by the way, I do hate it when the sheep say to give 110%). You truly are a beacon of glorious light in this degenerate darkness that we call 'society' today.
>>
>>35773655
i kind of like this though i can drink all day and just have a buzz going, only problem is i get mad gas and just fart for like 3 days stright
>>
>>35773576
>>35773811
This has gotta be bait.
>>
>>35773864
You just got trolled lol.
>>
>>35773839
>A sheltered manchild who has never experienced true suffering

It is highly likely I have had a far worse life then you living in abject poverty and even suffering through homelessness. The only reason I was able to make something out of myself was rejecting the negative influences and "escapes" from my environment that were always trying to throw themselves at me.

>>35773823
Your life is only as pointless as you make it. Meaning you give it gives it just as much meaning as anything else, so make of it what you want. Problems like the ones you are expressing are all problems inflicted on the self. Even if you don't want to admit it you are alone because you choose to be alone and a wage slave because you choose to be a wage slave. Rather than drink yourself into forgetting your problems you need to seriously think about them and actually get the courage to take steps to improve your life into what you want it to be. People like the other poster are simply individuals with low will power who are not willing to work their hardest to make their life into something desirable so try to berate others to mask their failures.

Don't become that person. Even if slowly, progress into the person you want to be. Envision yourself somewhere and then work your absolute hardest to get there. You can either do that or wallow in self pity and drink yourself to death.
>>
>>35773811
>many "studies" by federal investigations

Lmao

Also
>being so stupid as to think making alll of societies coping vices illegal will solve anything

It must physically hurt to be this stupid
>>
>>35773420
You know what i miss? Drinking a big fucking liter stein of some heavenly German Weissbier (in Germany, the exported shit is never and will never be as good) while eating a fuckin sausage with some saurkraut, pretzels, and mustard.

Fuck, Germany is so awesome. If you haven't experienced what im talking about, you really need to. No joke.
>>
>>35773420

I lost most of my friends and I cant drink and drive.

and im not spending lots of money just to cab it to a bar. seems sad.
>>
>>35773895
>and a wage slave because you choose to be a wage slave
This is false, its just a just world fantasy. You are wrong and an idiot and making wild assumption about me and my life.
>>
>>35773895
Yeah yeah and I'm a navy seal cowboy astronaut millionaire.
>>
>>35773864
Regardless of the utility of the substances America's prison complex surrounding drugs is the most ridiculous thing ever.

>>35773875
This is not bait. Do you not know how the law works? The FDA and the DEA determine if a substance should be legal. The DEA, through various studies has found no actual positive effects of weed which is why it is a federally banned substance. States have their own individual vetting process however, meaning they can legalize something like marijuana even if the DEA has found no positive uses for it. This is why you always see a discrepancy between federal and state laws for it.
>>
>>35773823
join a religion or get a waifu
>>
>>35773906
Before it turns into new congo, right?
>>
>>35773906
Germany is a shithole now Merkel has imported 1% of the population in ISIS militants.

>>35773902
Trolled HARD.
>>
>>35773935
And you are mentally weak and never going to get anywhere because "It's not my fault! You are just making assumptions about me."

Hey I'm sure the bottle will save you though. Drink a round for me, you earned it after all with your incurable terrible life the likes of which no one has ever been subjected to!
>>
>>35773947
The DEA finds NIDA who exist only to find negative aspects of drug use. Like suffocating monkeys with cannabis (or tobacco) smoke and claiming the chemicals therein cause brain damage.
>>
>>35773946
Is getting rich the only thing you want out of a job? Are the only job prospects that exist for you "Wage slave" and "Billionaire who does whatever rich people do?"
>>
>>35773461
exercise can be addicting because it releases somewhat addictive hormones. You might not feel euphoric during the workout but if you do it a few times you might feel an actual craving to workout
>>
>>35773902
Why is weed currently illegal, where does it's current seemingly harsh classification of substance come from and who determines this?

Also I think it's amazing that people ITT are basically calling for a "Brave New World" but willingly subjecting themselves to it.
>>
>>35773437
This. I have a beer about every other night.
>>
>>35773998
Its not for me, exercise is a horrible means to an end, just another weight to carry
>>
>>35773982
No I want to build nuclear (powered) missiles because they're cool as shit.
>>
>>35773975
Then why are Vicodin and certain opiates technically legal substances? Surely drugs in the same class as heroin would just be made illegal by watchdogs who hate drugs.
>>
>>35773947
Even 4chan hates the DEA right? They're too pussy to go after real criminals so they spend millions of tax payer dollars to swat some dudes house for half an O
>>
>>35774030
A nuclear powered missile is a retarded idea though.
>>
>>35774053
Not for interplanetary warfare.
>>
>>35774032
Because in the 1960/70s when this shit was getting set in stone they had known medical uses in a physiological context so the medical lobby managed to keep them legal. We've only known about CBD's anti-cancer properties for a few years.

NIDA didn't consult any psychiatrists so cannabis and psychedelics didn't make the cut.
>>
>>35774033
It's not like they don't try, but it's impossible for a police organization to completely destroy the the global drug network no matter how hard they try.

How the US treats petty offenses though is fucking retarded though and has some of the most corrupt roots of any laws in history.
>>
>>35774053
A nuclear powered missile is the ultimate WMD. Current ICBMs can only hit 8 cities (or more if nuclear weapons treaties are ignored) and they have to be relatively close. A nuclear cruise missile can destroy an entire country.

I'm more interested in the prospect of nuclear reactors as propulsion in civilian mass transit and space travel. The issue is that no-one but the military even wants to consider funding the research necessary so missiles it is.
>>
>>35773420
It's fine in moderation. I don't drink during the week anymore. On the weekend I'll take a night to go have a few pints with my friends though.
>>
>>35774065
Especially in that case because you can just use conventional rockets and ballistics to accomplish that.

>>35774081
More studies have been conducted after the 70's, and there was never any strong evidence that psychedelics offered any actual medical use even in a psychiatric context. You can't make drugs legal just because some special snowflake quak's feefees.
>>
>>35774121
Are you talking about MRV warheads?
>>
>>35774142
Chemical rockets don't have anywhere near the specific impulse for interplanetary travel.

As for psychedelics MDMA has been shown to have a lasting antidepressant effect and ketamine has been effective in the treatment of PTSD and both at better rates than current treatments (and arguably with less side-effects overall).
>>
>>35774173
Yes.
>>
>>35774121
At the point where you are trying to get an actual propulsion guided missile using nuclear power to hit a target you are wasting time because the actual ultimate weapon are just satellites with warheads on them. They will always be the absolute fastest way to destroy a target hence why they are internationally banned.

A cruise missile also serves no purpose because nuclear war is simply about civilian killing and scorched earth. You just generally have to launch as many missiles as possible at targets to just fuck the person as much as you can. You do not need high precision super fast bombs. There isn't anyway to stop the ballistic missiles in the first place. PATRIOT didn't have an 100% success rate and times that by the entire of Russia's nuclear ordnance which is way better than what the sand niggers had.

Nuclear is a terrible propulsion system UNLESS you mean getting energy from the factory and putting that into batteries or something.

For space travel the only way a nuclear powered rocket really works is with something like lasers. You can't just stick a reactor on a stick and watch it go to orbit.
>>
File: warheads.jpg (291 KB, 1285x754) Image search: [Google]
warheads.jpg
291 KB, 1285x754
Guys, what the fuck is going on here?
>>
>>35774175
Am I being trolled?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_V

This is one of many such rockets. Speed for objects in space isn't done through massive amounts of propulsion after, it's ballistics. You use the energy of planets to go further, it makes no sense to keep burning in space EXCEPT for corrections, which because you are in space do not require insanely high amounts of energy.

This is how we have done things like send probes all the way outside of the solar system.
>>
>>35774205
nuclear power is actually greater for space flight and ha been used for many long mission probes.

Satellites are too prone to be being blown out the sky in a first strike attack anyway
>>
>>35774205
>the actual ultimate weapon are just satellites with warheads on them.
Not necessarily. Satellites can be shot down and they're expensive and difficult to maintain (especially if you're keeping nuclear weapons on them).

>A cruise missile also serves no purpose because nuclear war is simply about civilian killing and scorched earth.
Exactly. A nuclear powered cruise missile has essentially unlimited flight time and can hold enough warheads to destroy every city in the country. THEN fly around spitting out neutron radiation and fission products until everyone else is dead or it crashes. As far as scorched earth goes nothing comes close.

>For space travel the only way a nuclear powered rocket really works is with something like lasers. You can't just stick a reactor on a stick and watch it go to orbit.
Indeed. Chemical rockets are still the best way to get something into orbit but once its there it's much better to use something like you mentioned; inertial confinement fusion with a magnetic nozzle. Alternatively, and less futuristically, you can power an ion engine with a fission reactor.
>>
>>35774234
4chan
>>
>>35774280
I guess maybe I'm not understanding what you want to really do in the nuclear power space then. When you say "nuclear powered missile" the missile has to be powered in some way with a massive amount of energy to reach insanely high speeds. Long probe missions use slow burning low energy nuclear fuel because in space that's all it needs and would not be feasible for an actual missile on the planet earth.

And that is because satellites are not attempted to be weaponized or used offensively for things because of the various implications it can have for humanity if we fuck around in orbit.
>>
>>35774242
There's no planets in interplanetary space.

Also have fun lining up a gravity assist in wartime.
>>
>>35774320
Yeah and both benefit from improvements in miniaturization of nuclear reactors. If they could have fitted a proper reactor to New Horizons instead of an RTG of the same weight it could be hitting the Oort cloud in your lifetime.
>>
>>35774290
>Not necessarily. Satellites can be shot down and they're expensive and difficult to maintain (especially if you're keeping nuclear weapons on them).

But at the point we care about this we are dedicated to it because this and your technology both destroy MAD and basically lead to the end of the world. Nuclear deterrence only works because theoretical reaction times. Nobody actually wants to have to fight with them.

>Exactly. A nuclear powered cruise missile has essentially unlimited flight time and can hold enough warheads to destroy every city in the country. THEN fly around spitting out neutron radiation and fission products until everyone else is dead or it crashes. As far as scorched earth goes nothing comes close.

The same thing can be accomplished with a combination of ground based ICBM's, sub based missiles and jets though, especially with current stealth technology.

>Indeed. Chemical rockets are still the best way to get something into orbit but once its there it's much better to use something like you mentioned; inertial confinement fusion with a magnetic nozzle. Alternatively, and less futuristically, you can power an ion engine with a fission reactor.

We currently already do use nuclear power once things are in orbit, it's just low power. I'm also very interested in different options we have for rapid space travel too though and hope to be able to get a job in that field in the future if it becomes a feasible job position.
>>
>/fit/
>Come for the cute ab pictures, stay for the nuclear war strategies
>>
>>35774330
You do not need planets in interplanetary space, you already know how an object will move.

Also

>Have fun lining up gravity assist in wartime

You make it sound like this is a problem but a war between the Earth and Mars with current technology can only feasibly consist of us throwing as much shit as we can to the other side and waiting with really shitty attempts to intercept shit (and most of the shit will hit the ocean.)

It's not nearly as intense or exciting as you are making it out to be.
>>
>>35774388
>But at the point we care about this we are dedicated to it because this and your technology both destroy MAD and basically lead to the end of the world. Nuclear deterrence only works because theoretical reaction times. Nobody actually wants to have to fight with them.
Nah the proposed cruise missiles (SLAM) were actually a bit slower than ICBMs. Neither can be shot down though, unlike satellites.

>The same thing can be accomplished with a combination of ground based ICBM's, sub based missiles and jets though, especially with current stealth technology.
Nah, you can't irradiate an entire continent with any of those. Besides, it's less efficient to use three weapons when one will do.

>I'm also very interested in different options we have for rapid space travel too though and hope to be able to get a job in that field in the future if it becomes a feasible job position.

Oh yeah definitely. I'm mostly interested in making better reactors so that 'low power' can become 'high power'. Even from a civillian context, it would be great to be able to do London to New York at mach 5 with no carbon emissions.
>>
>>35774413
>
You do not need planets in interplanetary space

Interplanetary space is, by definition, devoid of planets.

You're right though, space wars will be really boring.

Like I said, I'm in it for the applications to civilian transport and space travel. It's just that war is where the money (and the madness) is.
>>
>>35774447
>Neither can be shot down though, unlike satellites.

Satellites cannot be shot down because currently they don't move. They just orbit. If a satellite was made to actually not get hit, to actually catch up to it would require you to accelerate something faster than 20 thousand miles per hour to hit it.

>Nah, you can't irradiate an entire continent with any of those. Besides, it's less efficient to use three weapons when one will do.

You don't have to. You just have to destroy the farming and military structure while removing 90% of the population, which all soviet war strategies accomplished on both sides.

>>35774447
> London to New York at mach 5 with no carbon emissions.

Before that we will probably get electric Planes though that can fly higher than standard jets. Having the end power system be a nuclear plant is where I think we should focus right now. Making safe nuclear plants that power every object that can run on a battery.

>>35774479
Interplanetary war is a wasteful money sink. Your money is much better spent making it really cheap to get objects off of rocks floating around earth onto the earth. THAT is where the money is at.
>>
>>35774552
>You don't have to. You just have to destroy the farming and military structure while removing 90% of the population, which all soviet war strategies accomplished on both sides.
This is untrue the Russians would have been able to save about 80% of its population
>>
>>35773461
Try not being a fucking failure.
>>
>>35774552
>Before that we will probably get electric Planes though that can fly higher than standard jets. Having the end power system be a nuclear plant is where I think we should focus right now. Making safe nuclear plants that power every object that can run on a battery.
Maybe, batteries have been pretty much stagnant as a technology for some time though. Just depends on whether reactor technology advances first.

Miniaturization is still a good thing though because it means a less centralized power grid which is beneficial in wartime (at least against current nuclear attack strategies).

>Interplanetary war is a wasteful money sink. Your money is much better spent making it really cheap to get objects off of rocks floating around earth onto the earth. THAT is where the money is at.

War in general is a money sink. We seem to keep doing it though.
>>
>>35774576
Killing almost the entire Russian population consisted of destroying only a few cities near Western Europe. They never really had any reasonable defensive strategy against MIRV.

Hell we didn't either but we sure did pretend we did.
>>
>>35774604
All the love and money in the world doesn't change the fact that we live alone in a godless and uncaring universe and everyone and everything that you have ever loved or have loved or will love will die, decay and be forgotten.
>>
>>35774622
Okay next advice. Get off 4chan and see a psychiatrist. Because you are one depressed motherfucker.
>>
>>35774639
Nah it's freeing. Besides a psychiatrist would just try to prescribe me boring drugs.
>>
>>35774639
I am in the waiting list for CBT in the British health system.
I doubt they can 'fix' my understanding of the universe though
>>
>>35774652
Yeah keep on putting your faith in a bottle and not a trained medical professional with over a decade of clinical experience who can actually help you if you find life as suffering as you describe.
>>
>>35774689
I don't find life to be suffering though, I'm not >>35773461 I'm just defending his position.
>>
>>35773420
>How did you guys endure this sober life?
I get drunk once a week the evening before my rest day and dull the pain with opiates in between.
>>
>>35774673
Fine. Keep on believing in your nihilistic view of the world. I don't care. Every day I wake up and I have a purpose. I have goals I work for and ambitions I try and fulfill. You should try it some time desu.
>>
>>35774622
There is no proof of that. You can not prove divinity, or disprove it. If you want to be miserable about something at least choose the objectively superior reason which is uncertainty.
>>
>>35774765
>You can not prove divinity, or disprove it

This weakens it as a theory. The null hypothesis must be the simplest one and burning bushes with bridges made of arrows is not that.
>>
>>35774781
Except it's not just any other hypothesis. We are talking about the possibility of perfect beings who have created reality existing. For them to exist as such a concept in the first place they should not be bound to our reality, therefor our laws of reason,
>>
>>35774962
In which case you have to make a probability judgement.

Did a perfect being (or beings) create a universe with a single (barely) sentient species predisposed to misery and strife then fuck off and leave no evidence of their existence and plenty to the contrary? In this case there's still no reason to assume that anything lies beyond the grave or that these perfect beings would even want to be worshipped (narcissism is not a trait I would ascribe to a perfect being). Ergo, life a godless life and get what you can out of it (mostly material wealth and dopamine).

Was the universe created by an imperfect being? This would explain a lot, and maybe justify Pascal's absurd and patronizing wager. An imperfect being could be narcissistic and malevolent enough to invent a universe with no evidence of itself then demand that you worship it to avoid an eternity of torment. In this case 'finding meaning' essentially amounts to devil worship and I would avoid it on moral grounds.

Or did the universe arise from quantum fluctuations in a singularity and evolve slowly over cosmologically vast stretches of time before accidentally stumbling onto self-replicating molecules which eventually evolved the fever dream we call sentience? Plenty of evidence for this, some of it even empirical. In this case we have nothing to fear. Live free and enjoy what you can (mostly money and dopamine).
>>
File: 1453407911765.png (487 KB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
1453407911765.png
487 KB, 720x406
>>35774622
don't cut yourself on that edge, kid
>>
>>35775101
That's why I said that all we have is uncertainty. We already know that our senses are imperfect and that reality is thus an illusion. Whatever is beyond that is anyone's guess. All you can really do when thinking of divinity is use your imagination, without much proof to show. It could even be able to will itself in and out of existance. Cape shit has a lot of experience with that sort of thing.
Captcha keeps telling me to select salad for this thread. The universe is clearly trying to send me a message.
>>
>>35775207
Compelling argument.
>>
File: indian space program.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
indian space program.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>35773428
/thread
here have some shitposting
>>
File: 1448300497145.png (6 KB, 369x369) Image search: [Google]
1448300497145.png
6 KB, 369x369
>>35775212
Stupid question, stupid answer
Pic very related
>>
>>35775226
*tips respectfully in your direction*

Agreed my good gentlesir. Junkie degenerate swine should be put to death!
>>
>>35775250
Care to expand on your philosophy regarding the possibility of a creator?
>>
>>35773643
Did something similar this weekend. Not one regret.
>>
Ive been "treating" myself to a few non-alcoholic beers when I get a craving.
These a few german ones that come in at around 50 calories a pop and dont taste too bad.
Im taking 2-3 months off while I cut.
>>
kinda hard to get drunk by yourself

local bars are shit

so I dont drink
>>
>>35773420
I did give up drinking for 3 months for a Buddhist pilgrimage in Shikoku once.

In all honestly, I never noticed at all that I wasn't having a beer every three or four days with dinner. If I filled my time with other things (ie suffering while hiking up a mountain) or was just too exhausted each and every day, I literally couldn't summon up the urge to drink a beer. I would instead shove food into my mouth to get enough energy as possible for the next day's hike.
>>
>people drink beer on a daily basis casually

What the actual fuck. WHY. Why drink piss flavored water.

I'll drink beer maybe every other week but it's socially done with friends or on a date or something. I've never once had a beer alone. Ever.
>>
I found that when I drink now which is rare and only on special occassions I drink a fraction of what I used to and end up feeling like complete shit. It gets easier over time to do without it and appreciate why you stopped.
>>
>>35774234
Well, at least it isn't like /tg/
>>
>>35773655
This, I drank 15 (proper, not light) beers this saterday and I wasn't even drunk.
Only uncomfortable as fuck because I was completly filled with beer.
Just stick to spirits their better in everyway.
>>
>Guinness extra stout

I drink a beer(singular) at night because it helps me fall asleep. Tastes good, less calories than soft drinks and there are a handful of health benefits that I could claim but desu family idgaf about any of them I just need help sleeping and I dont want to be on pills.

I'm still losing weight and making gains - obviously not as efficiently as I would without it, but my diet is straight otherwise.
>>
>>35774622
>>35774639
>implying this is a bad thing

You are free to do anything that you want. You have no reason to fear failure because your failures will not be remembered. You have no reason to fear death because death is nothingness. You have no reason to expect deliverance, you have to do it yourself. You get to do it yourself.

Fear and sadness in the face canvas is some buster shit imo. If it upsets you so much, grab a brush.
>>
>>35773906
You can suck my salty sausage like a good little weissboi if you want.
>>
>>35774622
Exactly. Life ends which is why it's the most precious thing. Make mad gains and enjoy it brah
>>
File: 1453613782830.jpg (215 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1453613782830.jpg
215 KB, 960x720
>>35773420
Mfw I don't like alcohol and wouldn't drink if even if I was paid for it.
Enjoy your money loss, empty calories and hangover.
>>
>>35773420

What a fucking stupid picture.
How does he serve all those?
How do customers not get fucking sticky hands with all the beer spilled?
How is it acceptable to serve those with destroyed foam head?
How does he not catch a cold when being soaked in beer the whole day?
>>
>>35773895
I am 30 years old, I envision myself as an astronaut. If I choose this to happen as I choose to be wageslave, will I become an astronaut soon?
I want to visit space and see the Earth from space.
>>
>>35780135
I dunno man, people have mad skills sometimes, obscure fucking skills and it's like how the fuck did that happen.
>>
>>35773420
If your really miss alcohol that much than your body (and your brain) is addicted to it. Be motivated to be a non-alcoholic
>>
>tfw you're a drunk piece of shit and you got drunk and ruined your gains
might as well just kill myself famm
>>
>>35773570
grow your own, it's easy, buy seeds from a seedbank and do one plant indoors.

If you have a job and an hour a day (mostly less) botany is an easy and rewarding hobby, then you get high.
>>
File: 1420576966206-2.jpg (120 KB, 780x831) Image search: [Google]
1420576966206-2.jpg
120 KB, 780x831
>>35774234
Reminds me of this old thread
>>
>>35780542
I am the person who made that post and I plan on being an astronaut, hence all the rocket talk.
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.