[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QTDDTOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: SA8oiia.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
SA8oiia.gif
2 MB, 320x240
Old one is past bump limit.

Which diet tracking/calorie counting app for Android has both a simple interface and an extensive catalogue of foods? MyFitnessPal will identify just about any barcode I scan, but tries to shove a bunch of social garbage down my throat. FatSecret is cleanly laid out and pleasant to use, but it just doesn't match a bunch of what I scan, and I have to find myself entering a bunch of foods manually.
>>
Why is clean bulking beneficial?

What are some high calorie meals you guys eat when clean bulking?
>>
While bulking should one go Rich Piana mode and just eat everything in sight or clean bulk?

Also is it ok to mire at women in the gym to increase your test and pumps?
>>
Does anyone have any experience with gout?

Woke up last Sunday and went for a morning piss and felt like my ankle and the ball of my foot had been shattered in my sleep.

Doc said it was gout, and gave me some anti-inflammatory painkillers.

Anyone dealt with this?
>>
Is it better to space out your calories throughout the day or is it a meme?
>>
Im on a push (A) pull (B) routine right now, going 6 times a week like ABABABx
Should I deadlift light on the 4th day so I don't fuck something up? Is deadlifting at 'heavy'weight 3 times a week too much?
>>
>>35757673
Clean bulking just means eating at a small surplus.if you keep your workouts on point , it minimizes fat gainz while putting on weight. Just eat whatever you eat now and increase the portion size . Fuck thinking about extra things to add.
Also , can I just use shoveling snow all day to replace my pull day, or am I just being a pussy and looking for an excuse to not lift?
>>
File: US-West.png (14 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
US-West.png
14 KB, 327x367
>>35757577
I'm 6' 175lbs. Should I eat? Every time I gain weight, I get a gross skinny-fat belly; makes me super self-conscious.
>>
>>35757890
Your choices are cut until auschwitz mode then bulk while actually lifting this time, to increase the time it takes you to feel disgusted with your body, or manage to stop worrying and bulk now then look slightly better next time you lose the weight.
>>
What do I do when I'm just not hungry in the morning. I can't get my bulk on because I'm missing out on 500 cals every morning. I just feel kind of sick if I try to eat much.
>>
>>35757942
I hate being skelly. Think I'll just bulk and work out harder. Thanks.
>>
>>35758181
Get bloods done and see what's wrong with you. Alternatively get on some test, it'll boost your mood for everything.
>>
can anyone recommend a decent cheap skin calliper?
>>
How long can a fatty expect to gain strength on an SS/SL program while holding a pretty heavy caloric deficit.
>>
>>35758181
start drinking water and eating small amounts in the morning, and try to work into it. Eat once you get hungry again. Don't eat too much before bed.
>>
>>35758292
You're not doing SS if you're on a deficit.
Read the book nigger.
>>
>>35757749
It's a meme, unless you have ulcers, diabetes, stomach cancer or something similar.
>>
Do you guys have naps after workouts? Is it a good idea? Stupid question I know
>>
>>35757749
A meme. Eat whenever. It can even be all in one meal.
>>
>>35758330
Cool, fine I'm doing SL. Can you answer the question without answering in memes?
>>
>>35758417
I don't but I'm sure you are fine to.

However, if you aren't getting deep sleep it probably is making no real difference as far as muscle repair goes
>>
what is the GOAT nut nutrition wise?
>>
File: 1452207119180.jpg (44 KB, 420x377) Image search: [Google]
1452207119180.jpg
44 KB, 420x377
I'm doing sticky SS, shooting for 4/3/2/1.
currently at 3/2.5/1.5/0.81 at 5'10, 170 lbs (~19-20% bf)

I just want to be ottermode, nothing more. I truly and honestly don't want to get big at all, just sort of defined. is 4/3/2/1 my goal, or should I switch to something else because it's too much for my desired look?
>>
>>35758556
Bump. I'm also curious about this. I've been eating (activated) almonds and pistachios.
>>
>>35758597
Nah, stay the course. The strength will help you in the long run. Or don't, those numbers are pretty good for your weight anyway.
>>
What whey tastes are good? I kinda want to depart from the pure chocolate but I'm afraid anything else will taste synthetic as fuck.

Also, what's good to mix into your shake? I'm kinda looking for a lower calorie replacement for oats.
>>
>>35759120
I bought some with some sort of Cappucino taste, it's pretty great. Tastes quite close to actual cold coffee (except with that gross "thick" whey texture that every brand I've used has)

one taste I'd avoid is stuff like cookies and creme. oh god it's horrible.
>>
>>35759259
Sadly I'm not a coffee person but I'll take your suggestion and stay away from Cookies and Creme, but to be honest I couldn't find anything that would sound more synthetic.
>>
>>35758597
My stupid question of the day:
W-what does 4/3/2/1 mean?
>>
How in the fucking fuck can I loosen my hamstrings so I don't look like a complete nob doing squats and deadlifts? It's embarrassing so I've been sticking to the leg press machine
>>
>>35757806
Sure, just make sure you put your legs into it and don't use too much of your lower back. Also make sure you work both sides.
>>
>>35759283
4pl8 diddly
3pl8 skwot
2pl8 binch
1pl8 THE PRESS
>>
>>35759284
Stretch, anon.

>>35759283
Number of plates used on each side for the big 4: deadlift, squat, bench, OHP

>>35758556
My vote is for cashews, pistachios, almonds.

>>35758417
No bc I have to go to work. If you're getting 7-8 hrs per night you don't need to nap. Napping will only keep you up later once its time to go to bed.

>>35758263
http://www.amazon.com/Slim-Guide-Caliper-Black-Booklet/dp/B0000AN3UB/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453755748&sr=8-1&keywords=skin+fold+caliper

>>35757673
When you clean bulk you actually end up eating more food than otherwise. Clean bulking refers to just not eating everything in sight in a massive caloric surplus. Basically you eat tons of chicken, rice, veggies and fish. Clean stuff. When bulking I just increase the amounts of stuff I'm already eating. Extra 2 tbsp of peanut butter in both protein shakes is a good way to get about 400 extra calories without changing anything else.
>>
>>35758556
All of them. However brazil nuts have massive amounts of selenium, which lowers test when you're deficient
>>
is losing muscle during a fast avoidable?
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 636x895) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 636x895
do I look like I lift?
>>
File: 2016-01-25 23_08_32.jpg (24 KB, 624x304) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-25 23_08_32.jpg
24 KB, 624x304
>>35757577
MFP has the most comprehensive database for sure. 2nd place doesn't even come close.

I was curious about the social aspect and at new years befriended a bunch of NYR.

As a social observation it was quite intriguing. These people feel the need to reward themselves and others with congratulations for every time they eat under maintenance and 90% complain at least 1 once a week. There are always complains in my feed. Today some girl was upset her mother bought her a scale and she couldn't stand the sight of it. Don't get me wrong. People lose weight there cause it's fucking CI/CO.

You would be surprised how many people don't own food scales there. There was a guy who weighted bananas whole, with peel. So he logged 1kg of bananas for a week and wondered why he wasn't gaining weight until I told him to weight them without peel.

Also the number of good jobs commented to "lost 1 lbs since his last weight in" is astounding. It's like I'm in a village full of retards.

They log exercise cals and grossly over estimate them. I never knew jogging in place was thing. How can someone run in place for 51 minutes is beyond me.

All in all I grew fond of my lab rats. I'm looking forward to see how many of them last.
>>
>>35759375
stats please. I want to know if I'll look like this when I finish my current cut.
>>
File: symmetric str.png (455 KB, 1216x1282) Image search: [Google]
symmetric str.png
455 KB, 1216x1282
>>35759432
my bench is atrocious
>>
>>35759939
What's your height and weight
>>
>>35759988
186cm 83kg
>>
So today I did dips in my gyms assisted pullup thing but the bars were too far away from each other, got too deep on the last dip and now It hurts when I pinch my shoulder blades together.
Anyone experienced something similar? What are some good exercises help it fix itself asap? Should i just wait it out and forget about?pressing for a week?
>>
Can someone help me?
Need some squat advice.

I've been lifting for about 1.5 years
I am 5'9 161 and my backsquat 3rm is 225/100kg.
I started at about 130lbs bodyweight before lifting.

What is the best way to reach 140kg back squat, shouldn't that be easy enough to do for me?
I hear people say it's easy to get. I'm no exception.

I really don't know what program to use. I feel like nothing works. I gain weight slowly about 1-2lbs every 2 weeks. I thought that was enough?

Do I really just need to eat more?

My coach even said my form was fine, I just don't know why I'm so weak at it.

However, my OHP and DL are very good for my weight.

Sorry, if this is nooby. (70kg OHP, 160kg DL 5rm for reference)
>>
Hey /fit/, what can I do about not getting 8 hours of sleep per day? Will it hurt my efforts? I currently work two part time jobs, mornings and nights. Between gym and other shit I have to do outside of work, I get about 5-6 hours of sleep per day, except on weekends when I get 10-12 hours.

How bad is this going to fuck me up?
>>
>>35757577
was I the only one that when saw op's picture on the catalog saw a micropenis in between a forest of pubes?
>>
>>35757577
what does being a "fuckboy" mean?
>>
>>35760535
fuck boy
A person who is a weak ass pussy
that ain't bout shit.
look at that weak ass fuck boy.
from urban dictionary
>>
File: Bodyfat.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
Bodyfat.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
How do I fix my lean to the right (towards the left in the picture)?
What is my bf% about?
What's /fit/'s ideal bf%?
I have been cutting and I just wonder what's a good body fat to go down to.
>>
>>35757577
I completely ignored the social part of MyFitnessPal and it does not affect me at all. I sometimes forget it is a social media app.
>>
File: 1447698327698 (1).jpg (121 KB, 337x450) Image search: [Google]
1447698327698 (1).jpg
121 KB, 337x450
Critique my routine

A - Chest
Incline Bench Press 3x5
Decline Bench Press 3x5
Bench Press 5x5
Bench Press (Dumbbell) 3x8
Tricep Extension 3x12
Bicep Extension 3x12

B - Back
Rowing - Cardio (Currently 2k in 10 minutes)
Bent Over Row 5x5
Seated Row 3x12
Lat Pulldown 3x12
T-Bar Row 3x12
Deadlift 3x5

C - Shoulders
Military Press 5x5
Shrug 3x12
Lateral Raise 3x12
Rear Delt Fly 3x12
Seated Military Press (Dumbbell) 3x8
Bicep Curl (Dumbbell) 3x8

D - Legs
Squat 5x5
Leg Press 5x5
Hack Squat 5x5
Standing Calf Raise 3x12
Sitting Calf Raise 3x12

Rotation goes A-B-C-D-REST-(A/B/C/D rotation weekly)-REST
>>
>>35759939
what app/page?
>>
>>35760760
http://symmetricstrength com/
>>
I'm a fatassfatass in recovery mode. Lost ~70lbs.

Thing is all my lifts have stalled out or I feel I can maybe add another 5-10lbs tops to them. I still have 26lbs to go till my goal weight.

Doing SS + Acc with rows instead of cleans (homegym in an apartment, cant jump). Anyway a change of routine/programming for the next 4-5months I could do to progress a bit and get up those weights, or should I just deal with it and try and maintain as much as possible until then ?
>>
>>35761041
This happens as you lift in a deficit and approach normal bodyfat levels. Like you guessed, you can either continue to maintain/increase the lifts the best you can while dieting, or move to a surplus to focus on LBM gain. In your case, I'd recommend the former.

>>35760671
Bodyfat is in the mid to lower teens.

I like the method of cutting to ~10% and bulking to ~15%, but it's all preference. You look lean enough to start a gaining phase.

As for the posture, it's hard to tell - could be muscle imbalances, spinal, or both. Have you checked with a doctor for scoliosis?

>>35760505
Depends on the person. 8 is a nice recommendation but some people can get away with less. Others get fatigued really fast.

>>35760484
Assuming form is correct, your progression doesn't sound out of the ordinary.

Keep in mind that the rapid strength gains touted by linear progression programs like SS are often paired with a massive calorie surplus. If you're bulking reasonably, you probably won't gain weight on the bar that quickly.

>>35760300
Test and stretch. That's a common strain with dips.

Next time you do them, focus on keeping your scapula packed back and down, similar to when you bench. It'll help minimize injury.

>>35759367
A fast, yes. Diet, no.
>>
Should I count the calories of any boogers/snot I eat? Or does that not count because it was made/maintained by my body and doesn't constitute a net consumption of calories?
>>
>>35757788
Do it ABxABxABx... or ABxABxx if you want to go for a 3split do PPLPPLx
>>
What's the most /fit/ thing to order at a Chinese restaurant?
>>
>>35761881
All you can eat, out eat the fatties, then show your abs.
>>
Would a formerly obese person's leg strength be greater than the average person's?
>>
Probably a stupid question but how do I take ZMA supplements? Do I just swallow it straight? The pills are fucking massive and quite difficult to swallow.
>>
>>35762169

If they've been somewhat active, yes. Otherwise probably not.
>>
Any no-equipment back exercises? Or body weight back exercises?
>>
>>35759309
but what does 1 plate mean? what weight?
>>
>>35760535
A boy for fucking. The bottom of a male on male sexual act.
>>
>>35762493
Refers to number of 45lb/20kg plates on one side of the bar.

>>35762441
What part of the back?

>>35762271
Choke it down.
>no homo

Seriously though, they're a pain. You'll get used to it eventually.
>>
>>35760484
I have almost identical height and weight and time lifting. I'm maxing my squat at 270 now. Once I hit 2 pl8 it got too hard to progress on a 3x5 so I started 5/3/1. Progress is slow, but I don't feel like I'm killing myself and I feel solid in all my lifts. My bench was stalling at 140 before I started and I'm maxing at 190 now. OHP went from 70lbs to 130lbs now. Maybe it can help you.
>>
>>35762521
>Calliphoridae
Why are you calling yourself a blowfly? Story behind the name?
>>
>>35762551
It's the family of insects I work with. I study forensic entomology.
>>
>>35762521
Upper
>>
>>35762599
I like you
>>
>>35762521
Why the hell do they make the pills so big? They don't feel 'full'. It's a pain having to mentally prepare for asphyxiation every night.
>>
>>35762628
Lats are hit pretty well with pullups. Reverse rows are also a possibility.

Either way, you have to have some sort of method for progressively overloading. That's going to be difficult to do without some sort of weighted resistance.

>>35762657
Ty bb

>>35762687
Aren't they about the same size as a standard multivitamin or fish oil pill? That isn't horrible.
>>
What the fuck are these bumps on my chest? They're a bit itchy and noticeable and appear working out
>>
>>35762826
Heat rash
>>
How to measure your calories when eating at a restaurant? Usually I weigh all my food, but occasionally I go out with family or my gf to a restaurant.

I've been just making it my only meal for the day, unless I'm bulking. But I figure there has to be another way.
>>
What food can I add to bowls of weetabix to increase the amount of protein in the meal?
>>
File: image.jpg (313 KB, 2546x1955) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
313 KB, 2546x1955
What's the bone/ligament (or whatever it is) in this pic that I circled?
>>
>>35757577
>tries to shove a bunch of social garbage down my throat

what the fuck? are you actually that autistic that just the ability to be a social app makes you not want to use it? just don't fucking friend anybody. I use it just fine and it's the best cal-tracking app out there.
>>
Does anyone else have compensation on one side of their body?

I always feel like my left side is holding more weight/has a better pump when I do pushups. It happens with barbell curls as well.

Anyone else experienced this? What can cause it?
>>
How do I make Muscle Milk taste better?
>>
>>35763183
hamstring tendon
>>
>>35763213
Same here, except my right side feels way stronger. I've read that tight hip flexors can fuck your shit up. I'm starting to think I've got a slightly curved spine at this point though.
>>
Best curl for bicep gains?

Concentration curl or barbell curl?
>>
how tired should my muscles feel post workout?
I started lifting 2 months ago and I'm trying to start light to get my body used to all this new strain. When I do squats, for example, I'm doing about 125 lbs 3x6 reps. By that 16th rep or so I'm definitely feeling a struggle to get back to the top, but I can still do it. Then, I'm able to go do other leg exercises without too much discomfort. Over the next 2 days I get some soreness but not anything debilitating like preventing me from walking up stairs normally, or sitting down in a chair and not being able to control my body on the way into the seat. Am I not using enough weight, or should I stick with what I'm doing, increasing about 5 lbs each week?
>>
>>35757577
i'm gonna die. my lower back feels messed up, am i gonna have a herniated disc? it looks fine nothing's portruding
>>
On my third week of SS and was deadlifting with shitty form and did something to my lower back, it hurts about half as bad as it did yesterday (the day it happened), anyway to tell how serious it is without going to the doc? And how soon should I lift again.
>>
File: chuckys.jpg (41 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
chuckys.jpg
41 KB, 600x405
Alright, I've been lifting for about 2 months now and my squats and diddylifts are getting heavy enough that I need to stop wearing heeled shoes (I'm currently wearing running sneakers). I'm thinking about getting a pair of pick related, so I can lift in them as well as just wear them casually. Good idea? Or should I invest in weightlifting shoes?
>>
Is drinking 0 cal flavor packets the same as drinking 8 glasses of non flavored water
>>
File: True Back Traction.jpg (27 KB, 522x405) Image search: [Google]
True Back Traction.jpg
27 KB, 522x405
Anyone ever tried one of these or similar things? I've been using a pull up bar in the gym to do spinal decompressions but this seems alot easier.
>>
What are some regular go-to dinners for you guys? As in healthy ones.
All I eat is stir fry with rice and black beans and occasionally some baked potatoes with carrots
>>
File: download.png (208 KB, 593x517) Image search: [Google]
download.png
208 KB, 593x517
>>35764747
Definitely invest in weightlifting shoes. I made that decision a few months ago, and it was totally worth it. Pic Related is what I have.
>>
Two questions

First of all, let's say you had a choice between going to Planet Fitness, LA Fitness, or Gold's Gym. Which would you choose?

Second question, I got recommended this thermogenic called B4 but it's kinda weak for me, what's a stronger one that you can find at a local GNC?
>>
Is the soup and salad combo at Chick fil a actually only 500 calories
>>
>>35764887
Probably Gold's Gym.

The ones I've been to were okay with me doing diddlies.

LA Fitness is just too... schemey. They won't let you out of your contract and shit, and will make it hard to cancel. Fuck that.
>>
File: picking up girls at the gym.gif (2 MB, 226x200) Image search: [Google]
picking up girls at the gym.gif
2 MB, 226x200
i have weak wrists and get pain when i go heavy on arms so I've had to switch to hammer grip but I can't do everything I use to with a hammer grip

what are some good bicep exercises that are fine for the wrists, I have cable curl with rope and hammer bicep curl
>>
Why should I deload my next work out if I can't complete my final rep?
>>
Just killed my legs, I've got work in two hours and my car won't start. I'd take a taxi but I'm clean out of cash until tomorrow's pay.

I've got around an hour to make my legs work with me before I need to walk to work, any advice?
>>
I'm currently on a full body dumbbell routine, which I do 3 times a week. On restdays I do cardio 2 times a week, 10km on a stationary bike. Is this too much cardio for bulking?
>>
>>test
>>
Starting school next week i'm 23, any tips?

Also i think i fucked up my right shoulder the other day, i feel a sharp pain when i try and flex it, how long should i be out the gym? Any stretching? Can i just workout other parts?

Pls help
>>
>>35763268
Preacher curls son
>>
>>35765192
bumping
>>
>>35765172
Call a friend or family member
>>
>>35765172
craigslist bj4ride
>>
>>35765192
Just tone down the cardio if it feels draining.
If it's too much, it'll get in the way of your lifting.

Props to you for continuing to do cardio during a bulk though. I'd say town it down a bit, or switch to walking or something else. Cycling can get in the way of progressing on squat.
>>
>>35764755
Help anons
>>
Been working out for 6 months and I really love it. Just started SS and it only has me in 3 times a week. Am I good to come in on my off days and do the step machine or do I need to give my legs a rest?
>>
>>35758225
Where can I get test ?
I know how much of a faggot I sound
>>
>>35764755
What do you mean?
A flavor packet doesn't suddenly create more water out of nowhere.
>>
>>35765997
Lurk on a few /fraud/ threads.
>>
If you did a PMSF style diet with a gram of protein per body weight but burned the 800 or so calories you ate through exercise could you hypothetically lose almost a pound of fat a day? Obviously considering you could sustain it.
>>
File: DSC_0446.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0446.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
About 6'2 and 88kg

How much weight should I lose
>>
>>35766060
Admiring.
>>
>>35766007
Ta m80
>>
Why the fuck do I crave sugar so much after cardio? The days between my lifts days I run for an hour, and every fucking time when I'm done I crave sugar like a madman. Ate an entire fucking bag of grapes after a run once, and wanted more.

What the fuck.
>>
>>35765998
He obviously means if drinking 8 glasses of 0cal flavored water is the same as drinking 8 glasses of non-flavored water.
>>
>>35765938
thanks mate. would you say the two times a week is allright, just lower the intensity or distance?
>>
should I be trying to lift more weight then the week before on a caliore defect? Im trying to lose fat and eating under my TDEE.
>>
Fit senpai I am at del taco. What is fit approved.
>>
>>35766178
>>35764755
No its flavored.
>>
>>35766316
To find out what works best for you, you should experiment a bit.
If it were me, I'd halve the distance on the cycle until I was finished bulking. Maybe walk more.
long distance cycling and squats don't mix well after a while. High lord scooby had to stop his leg work to continue cycling as much as he wanted, and his legs are still looking pretty good.
>>35766327
Give it a shot, and do what you can do.
>>
my quad strenght outlifts my upper body strenght, and my gym doesn't have a squat rack, I can't get the bar to my shoulders, I can't get two spotters to help or a strong enough single spotter

wat do
>>
>>35757577
Which squatting form put the least amount of pressure on your knees?
High bar, low bar, or front squat?
>>
What exactly am I supposed to feel/do when doing a Romanian Deadlift? I feel myself pulling back with my upper back/head than actually pushing through with my hips.. is that normal?
>>
Been bulking for a month or so now but a few days ago my stomach sort of ballooned inexplicably overnight. I used to be able to keep it 'flat' rather than round. It makes me want to stop bulking cos I feel I've gotten too fat but I've got little to cut into.

What do, guys? Any foods that prevent a bloated gut (or is that just clean eating in general)? Do exercises like the plank do anything to tighten and retract the fat slightly?
>>
>>35766438
Take some probiotics. It helps.
>>
>>35765998
But is it as good for you as just drinking the water would be?
>>
>>35766465
I mean essentially maybe? Depends on which one you use. If you really can't stand the flavor of water put fresh fruit inside of your jug. Natural is the best way to go.
>>
How do I measure the calories in a stock? I make home made beef/chicken stock, and while I put carrots/onions/bones/carcasses in it, that all comes out of the final product, and then after cooling the fat is skimmed off the top.

I honestly have no idea how to measure the calories in this.
>>
>>35766486
Unless it has a lot of fat in it, don't worry about the cals. Think maybe 10 cals for 100 ml because of the connective tissue (pure protein btw).
>>
There's a slight discomfort in my left shoulder during the eccentric part of shoulder press. What do you guys think is the issue? My form hasn't changed and there wasn't any discomfort before.
>>
>>35766465
No.
There is nothing wrong with the flavoring.
You could drink nothing but 0cal crystal light for the rest of your life, and everything would be the same as if you just drank water.
>>
>>35761881
Chicken and brockley.
>>
>>35766399
1. Stand up straight with the barbell in your hands.
2. Unlock knees.
3. Slowly move ass as far backwards as you can without losing your balance. Imagine somebody has tied a rope around your waist and is standing behind you, pulling it. You should feel tension building in your hamstrings as you move your ass backwards.
4. Reverse the motion by unleashing the tension in your hammies to thrust your hips forward again. Imagine Megan Fox on all four waving her naked butthole in front of you.

That's one rep.
>>
File: back-muscles.jpg (28 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
back-muscles.jpg
28 KB, 500x400
What are some good execises for the back? I feel like deadlifts and pull ups are not enough?
>>
Recovering skelly here. Why don't I gain weight from drinking beer? It's supposed to have calories right?
>>
>>35766721
Your overall calorie intake is what matters, not a single type of food or drink. Count your calories and make sure you eat/drink above your TDEE, then you gain weight.
>>
>>35766708
Depends on what you mean when you say "back". The back is comprised on quite a lot of muscles and no single exercise will be the best for training all of them.
That said, pull-ups and variations of them are good.
Personally I don't like deadlifts so much - They seem to take more out of you than they give back. I prefer rackpulls and Romanian deadlifts, depending on whether you want to focus on the upper back or the posterior chain. Power snatches, power cleans and high pulls are great as well, but you'll need access to bumper plates.
You should probably include some kind of rowing exercise.
Facepulls are also always a good idea.
>>
hello /fit,

Should I get my testosterone checked?
Why I think I have low testosterone?
Well, I started lifting/working out serious in the last 1,5 / 2 years. I didn't progress at all. Sure I got a bit stronger, but I didn't progress in terms that I grew bigger or got leaner. I have been cutting at 1800 kcal, and been bulking at 3500+ kcal.

In the begin of my puberty my GP told me I had some form of gyno. It is relatively normal for teenagers to have this.

Now I'm 22 years old, my Test should be through the roof generally speaking. But I still have some mild form of gyno. And I still don't have any facial hair or chest hair.
I know that some never actually can grow a beard, but my younger brother could almost grow a beard when he was 16. He is now 19 and has to shave every day. I only have to shave about 20 hairs under my nose and on my chin once a week. I can grow pubic hair and hair in my armpit.
>>
>>35766836
Every small guy on /fit/ worries about their testosterone levels. Did you know that worrying has been shown to reduce testosterone levels?

Anyway, as long as you wake up in the morning with a boner, there's nothing to worry about. The explanation for your shitty progress is found elsewhere. Testosterone isn't everything. There are a million factors involved in these matters. And although you may very well have terrible genetics for building muscle (you and me both), try to focus on the things you can actually control. If you want results, you've got to take responsibility. There are always things you can do better.
>>
>>35766836
And I still don't have any facial hair or chest hair.

Genetics, not test.

If you're not progressing, it's likely to be something else, like not understanding linear progression and sticking to well known and tested programs. Unless you don't eat fat or something, it's very unlikely that there is some hormonal issue.

But go and get a check up, you should have at least one every year.
>>
I'm going back to placement soon and instead of spending 4 quid each day on a sandwich, drink and crisps I want to make something that I can take into work, eat and have all the nutrients and calories I need. Is there anything I can make like that? Some kind of protein powder hard tack?
>>
>>35766861
Google protein bar recipes
>>
First day in the gym today. Trainer force me to use smith machine because "I may hurt myself doing squat". What do?
>>
>>35763094
Milk
>>
>>35767026
Drop the trainer
>>
Anyone lift just using socks? Are they cons?
>>
>>35767066
>Anyone lift just using socks?
Yes
>Are they cons?
The only con so far is everyone looking at me weird at the gym, specially since I use the same pair on my feet, so I just take off my shoes to lift
>>
>>35762929
Order Steaks/Filets, those usually say how much they weigh like "250g t-bone steak" "300g filet magnon" n shit. Get some simple side like potato slices or a salad which are easy to eyeball with not much room for error.
>>
I'm 2/3rds of the way to the 1/2/3/4 plate.

But I want to know about the other lifts, and accessories.

How much do you:
-BB Row (or what weight you do for whatever row)
-Cable lat pulldown
-rear delt row (bb or db)
-rear delt fly
-bicep curls
-dips/tricep cables (or what you do for your triceps and the weight)
-calf press
-lateral raise or upright row (or whatever supplementary shoulder exercise)
- any other weights that are relevant.
>>
>>35766177
Because Carbohydrates are good fast source of energy.

Good thing you eat grapes and not candyshit. I usually grab a banana or two
>>
>>35766386
help pls?
>>
File: pixlr.jpg (2 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
pixlr.jpg
2 MB, 2048x2048
I've gained about 2kg since pic related at the start of the month, and my question is what is the best routine if I want to look my best for spring break.

Ive been doing a SL variation for about 6 months now and I'm feeling good, but what would be the best routine to look the best in 2 months time?
>>
>>35767159

nice haircut (no homo)
>>
My gym banned chalk but my hands are constantly sweating. What can I do to help grip for DLs?
>>
Copy paste from another thread.

Speaking of squats, anyone could recommend an alternative for them?
I'm afraid it will fuck up my knee even more since i have a fucking degenerative meniscus
>>
>>35767159
you're a slav, aren't you?
>>
>>35767173
Normally have a top knot

>>35767199
My mom's Russian
>>
>>35767185
there is real alternative to squats (back/front etc).

I have meniscus injury and the squat is the only movement that is comfortable for me. Leg curls hurt, leg extensions hurt. Leg press is ok but I hate it with a passion
>>
Is Pocari Sweat good if taken daily? Like one can each a day?

I love the taste it has. I also do some small work-outs too.
>>
I'm on android phone .how can I post video of me squatting here so I can have my form checked ? Only thing I can think of is uploading to yt
>>
File: 1453810476412.jpg (609 KB, 1024x1190) Image search: [Google]
1453810476412.jpg
609 KB, 1024x1190
>>35766808
I men more the purple area of pic related. For traps deadlift/shrugs, lats pull-up/pull-down, lower/middle back deadlift, the purple/pink area.....?
>>
I have been eating about 4k calories per day (definitely, more on average, prob around 4200 on average) and I'm not growing. All that's happening is that I'm getting tighter/leaner but I'm actually fucking losing fat.

I don't eat any bad foods, only complex carbs, veg, milk, eggs, good shit like that. Zero sugar, few bad fats. Given up doing cardio at this point now too but it hasn't helped.

Please brahs, I want to pack on some mass but idk what the hell is wrong with me.
>>
>>35767600
>All that's happening is that I'm getting tighter/leaner but I'm actually fucking losing fat.
Wew bro. I am delighted to find someone who's doing the same as me. How long have you been cardio-ing? Me is like 1.5 months.
>>
>>35767644
i'd been doing cardio for years beforehand but i've not done any in like 3 months in an attempt to gain.
>>
>>35767585
upload it to yt and post link, or upload to youtube, convert to webm/gif, download it, and upload it as webm/gif so lazy people can see it directly.
>>
>>35767702
Okay thanks.I'll do one of those later
>>
>>35767702
We wait sorry.how to I convert it to webm or gif before downloading it ?
>>
>>35767692
Wait, it took you years to get away some fat?
It took me just like a 1.5 month to get a lot more tighter and leaner. Not completely though, I still have a fair amount of belly.
>>
>>35767735
>we wait
Autocorrect
>>
>>35767735
try uploading directly here instead of youtube:
gfycat . com (no spaces its being marked as spam)
>>
>>35767751
I tried.it said corrupted or unsuported format
>>
File: sickman.png (111 KB, 500x737) Image search: [Google]
sickman.png
111 KB, 500x737
Recovered from the flu and now I can't shit due to lack of food and fluids from the last week. Help me get this boulder out of my gut.
>>
>>35767588
Pull-ups will hit the teres major well.
Rows, facepulls and other rear delt exercises where you squeeze your shoulder blades together will hit the rhomboids. As will heavy rackpulls (they hit pretty much everything).
For the infraspinatus, they're stabilizing muscles that work on many exercises. Your can also work them directly by doing external rotations. It's a small muscle, use light weight.
>>
does depression make you have low test?
>>
What are you opinions on going vegan for improving performance and body composition.

Been trying a vegan diet for a couple of weeks out of curiosity and noticed a huge increase in energy, no longer lethargic and have added a few kilo to my max lifts.
>>
>>35767771
what is the file saved as?
>>
What effect does cortisol actually have on fat loss? Lately I've been seeing a lotta people (mostly tumblr-tier fatties and liberal women's clickbait articles to be fair) saying that large amounts of cardio/exercise are bad because they increase cortisol significantly, or that caffeine is bad because it increases cortisol, or that it's possible to not lose weight/fat regardless of cals if your cortisol is too high. I don't buy into the last one at all but I have seen many studies correlating abdominal fat storage and high cortisol, particularly in the presence of endurance cardio.

What does this all mean? Is it just a typical fatty excuse or does it have any significant effect? If I exercise for more than 1 hour 30 min at a time will I lose all my gainz due to cortisol? Theoretically if I'm exercising good, eating adequate protein and maintaining a calorie deficit, I should have no issue losing my abdominal fat even if I'm pretty stressed and have high cortisol (got it tested)?
>>
>>35767772
Refeed yourself and get back to the gym.
>>
File: 1435197085909.jpg (110 KB, 750x1119) Image search: [Google]
1435197085909.jpg
110 KB, 750x1119
Started taking vitamin D3 supplement due to lack of sunlight, and now I feel much less lethargic and sad. I also bought a daylight lamp to improve mood. Would recommend/10.
>>
>>35767848
I'm not quite sure.just a sec
>>
>>35767854
Raised cortisol will do damage, but none of those things will raise cortisol. Fatties are idiots with excuses. You will lose weight just fine, but if you're stressed try to find ways to destress because it's not good for you in any way.
>>
>>35767875
It's an mp4. I just downloaded a converted I'll see if it can turn it into gif
>>
>>35767847
If it works for you, then go ahead. But read up on nutrition and supplements. B12 deficiency and anemia can happen. Work to avoid it.
>>
>>35767874
how much did your lamp cost?
>>
File: Picture_2_c.jpg (20 KB, 361x297) Image search: [Google]
Picture_2_c.jpg
20 KB, 361x297
We've already established butter is the food with the best energy/mass ratio. What's the one with the best enery/price?
>>
>>35767971
olive oil? idk
>>
>>35757577
is it normal for some back pain after squatting and is it normal for back pain to manifest with good form?
>>
>>35768352
Unfortunately it is somewhat normal. But it's not supposed to happen. If you can't figure out what you're doing wrong, stay away from the exercise until you've found some professional help.
Do not ignore pain. It's your brain telling you that you're fucking your own shit up.
>>
>>35768534
its not pain as much as it is soreness. I ask because I've had legit back pain because of squatting in a smith machine. I corrected it and its okay now , but I still felt a bit of soreness in my lower back
>>
Are vinaigrettes bad? I don't buy them but make my own using olive oil and various vinegars, salt, and some pepper. I don't use that much either, about a tablespoon at most on my salads
>>
>>35767783
Awesome, thanks
>>
how many calories should i have had be g ore lifting? i usually try to get about half my daily calories before but could i do less without my lifts suffering?
>>
>>35760725
babyweight lifts / 10
>>
So, I was trying to count how much calories does raising 100kg deadlift up to the lockout position take.
Force F = m * g, m = 100kg, g = 9,81 here.
That's 981N.
Then work W = F * s, so 981 * 0,9.
That's 882,9J.
*15 = 13243.5J = 3,1kcal.
Isn't that too little? I don't expect it to be 100kcal, but 3?
Can I even use this method to count that shit?
>>
My goal is to reach 10-12% bodyfat.
This is what I'm currently doing:

-Deficit of 500kcals
-Following an IIFYM approach. I'm eating "clean" nutritious food 90% of the time, fitting a small treat into my macros here and there.
-I have one cheat meal a week which usually puts me over maintenance if I had to guess (uncalculated meal)
-I'm following a good lifting program

Is all the above enough for me to reach my goal? I know that as you approach the lower percentages of bodyfat you have to utilise some tricks to get there. Any help appreciated!!
>>
Is it bad if I can't eat a meal soon after my workout?
>>
>>35769197
At unachievably perfect efficiency.
>>
>>35769475
what
You mean that in reality it'd be even less? Yeah I figured out as much.
But I stil can't believe it to be just 3kcals.
>>
is 180 bench/280 squat good signs for 2 months in? I'm 6'1 170.
>>
>>35769531
as what? 1rm? 5rm?
>>
>>35769569
Bench I could probably hit 3 with that and I may be able to go over 5rm with the squats.
>>
File: timthumb.php.jpg (7 KB, 298x226) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.php.jpg
7 KB, 298x226
I need a new shaker. Should I get one with some ball in it? Is it better then the regular ones, does the job better?

Pic related
>>
>>35770418
I don't think you need a ball.

Just shake it as if it were the last fap of your life, and put it in the fridge for 20 mins
>>
Is brown rice okay while cutting? I think I want to get some carbs before gym tomorrow, like 200g not more.
>>
>>35757577
Beginner here, i get a lot of pressure in my knees when i squat, is that normal?
>>
>>35770537
High/low bar? Or front squat maybe?
You may be leaning too far forward.
Or too much back, that puts lot of stress on the knees as well (or it feels that way to me).
It would be best if you could post a video.
>>
>>35767027
cheeky m8
>>
File: ss (2016-01-26 at 01.44.48).jpg (47 KB, 485x360) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-01-26 at 01.44.48).jpg
47 KB, 485x360
Mild to severe pain in hip abductor, location exactly as shown in this picture. I'm doing SS and feel it while lowbar squatting.

What would the cause and remedy be to stopping this pain?
>>
How much water for 1 scoop of whey? 300ml?
>>
>>35770813
Stretch dat shit, yo!
Check yo form, yo!
Make sure you're not leaning too forward and/or to one side when in the bottom position, yo!
If it hurts from the movement, stop squatting for a few days cause yo fucked yo shit up, yo!
And
stretch
yo!
>>
I used to be able to deadlift around 120kg when I started out lifting last year. I stopped for a year.

How do I choose my starting weight this time? I am a lot stronger but I don't want go lmao11plate and break my back because I feel strong.
>>
File: 1448671698291.png (113 KB, 255x256) Image search: [Google]
1448671698291.png
113 KB, 255x256
i ordered vitamin d3, should i also get calcium and k2?
>>
>>35770897
thanks yo!
yeah I've already taken 2 workouts off of squatting yo!
I'm probably going down at an uneven rate, I already do so on bench yo!
or leaning
to the side
yo!
>>
>>35770813
stretch your glute medialis m8
the m. tensor fasciae latae is a pretty weak abductur, good idea to still foamroll your it band though
>>
Does everybody start without muscle in their life and they have to build it? Or is it just me?

Things like abs & forearms are things most people I know have but I myself had super small brachioradialis & unnoticeable abs at 9% bodyfat.

After a few months of doing abs & tons of obliques I start to see things in me belly.

But if so, why does people say abs are made in the kitchen? You obviously have to work them out don't ya?
>>
>>35767184
Pls
>>
>>35770947
Better correct that shit, yo!
Find someone to tech yo the tech, yo!
Cause shit's gonna snap, yo!
With bench fuck the weight and focus on form, yo!
Better lift 40kg for a while but well than get to 80 with shit form just to fuck yo shit up, yo!
>>35770976
>I start to see things in me belly.
That the baby child of Tyrone who knocked yo up in the shower, yo!
2l82 abort that shit, yo!
>>
I can't seem to do enough weight in a Pendlay row to matter. If I do 115, I can touch it to my abs and I could easily do 15+ reps this way. If I add literally even 10 more pounds, now all the sudden I can't even touch it to my abs anymore for that full ROM action. Either way, I feel absolutely zero "burn" whatsoever. What do?

Could it have anything to do with the fact that I often do my cardio on the rowing machine?
>>
File: ss (2016-01-26 at 12.46.50).jpg (20 KB, 222x215) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-01-26 at 12.46.50).jpg
20 KB, 222x215
>>35767184
>>35770994
this or alternate grip on your heavy worksets, warm up with double overhand
>>
How much joint pain is considered normal?

I've been lifting for a couple months and my elbows and knees are all like inflamed 2-5/10 the days after lifting

Icing makes it go away but idk
>>
>>35767184
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0u7Rg1DELI
google that shit up, yo
Liquid can't be banned
>>35771003
>If I add literally even 10 more pounds
Then add less, yo
don't be a bitch nigga size queen, yo
form>>>>>weight
>>
>>35771016
>How much joint pain is considered normal?
None
nigga
that's like asking "How much blood coming out of my penis and eyes and anus is normal?"
Shit's not cool, fix yo form, eat yo fish oil, get some meds or something
>>
>>35770976
Yes, you have to work your abs just like everything else.

>>35771003
Make sure you extend your thoracic spine at the top of the movement i.e. arc your upper back. This serves to further activate your lats and also brings the bar closer to your body.
Also, you don't have to row any higher than to the point where your upper arms are roughly parallel to the floor. Getting that inch closer to touch your abs isn't needed to train the lats (if you want to work the smaller back muscles such as the rhomboids or middle traps, use an assistance exercise for this).
Make sure you accellerate the barbell enough to overcome the sticking point that naturally occurs during a rowing exercise due to the uneven strength curve.
Lastly, learn how to pull with your back rather than your arms. Try to ignore anything from your elbows and out. Don't think about your forearms, hands and the weight at all. Focus only on moving your elbows back. The back muscles are only responsible for movement in your upper arm - it doesn't care where the weight is going.

>>35771016
None. Warm up PROPERLY before going into heavy sets.
Also a good trick is to do high rep curls before triceps extensions, and high rep leg curls before squats/leg presses/leg extensions/that sort of thing.
Getting some fluids into the joint will help protect it.

If the damage is already done, you need to lay off those exercises for a while. Realize that inflammation is a state of being irritated. If you keep provoking it, it will only get WORSE
>>
>supplements
when is it a good idea to supplement magnesium? currently going to the gym 3-4 times a week, no cardio right now because I hurt my foot and that bitch starts to ache like a motherfucker if I go running. Will switch to cycling / swimming probably.
>>
>>35759398
>not making a screenshot-commentary documentary of this and presenting it to fit

Senpai, please
>>
Why do I get crazy desolately sad after I lift?

Any time of the day, regardless of mood, like during or immediately after lifting, I just want to sink back somewhere private and cry for awhile.

It's really distressing.
>>
Hey /fit/ do i have to do stretches after cardio as well or is it enough to do it after lifting?
>>
>>35771203
The "larger" the split the more advanced you should be when doing it. If you're a little twink do like a 2 day split; if you're as big as Arnold and taking oil in the ass do a 6-7 day split.
>>
>>35771203
>http://bodybuildingindex.com/4-day-split-workout-for-building-muscle/
Not really, no. The "shoulder day" is particularly idiotic.
You can get good increases in size on a routine like that if you eat well, so it's not like it won't work at all. But it doesn't seem to have been created by somebody who had any clue how to create programs.
>>
>>35771289
His point is that when you're not already really big and strong, there is no reason to perform so much work for a single muscle group at a time. You can do half as much and get the same results - or well, better results actually because doing twice as much work as you'd need to means it'll also be twice as hard to recover from, even if there won't be any extra gains.

>>35771305
I think I've actually seen a few onthere that aren't all that stupid (if you insist on doing a split). But yeah in general stay clear of bodybuilding.com.
If you want to assess whether a split is any good, look for 2 things: a balanced exercise selection (that means not 20 sets for your pecs and only 3 for your hamstrings), and a plan of progression/periodization (if it's just a list of fixed sets and reps, then you know the guy who made it knows fuck all about training).
>>
How do I not let my asthma affect my runs?

I wanted to get into running for cardio so I tried the couch to 5k thing and damn near had an asthma attack I was seeing stars near the end of the first day because I couldn't get enough breath.
>>
>>35770921
halp i can already feel my l5 slipping
>>
Dips or close grip bench for tricep/lockout strength? I've heard a lot about dips fucking shoulders up though
>>
Does there ever reach a point when you should just say to someone "Quit trying to make it, you're a failure?"

my gf has been 'trying' to lose weight and get in better shape for over a year now and she's made such limited progress that its actually painful to watch. She's clearly putting in as little effort as she possibly can. I don't know if its just better to let her carry on or just flat out tell her to just give up because its embarrassing at this point...
>>
I hurt my sternum doing dips today. It wasn't too bad and quickly subsided upon stopping. My chest didn't hurt doing any other exercise, just dips. Reading shit online seems like I put to much strain on my sternum and that, if I were to continue, I could really hurt myself. I'm going to take a 2 week break from doing them.

Has anyone here managed to fix this problem? Any exercises/stretches I can do so it doesn't hurt next time I do them? Like, would doing assisted dips and slowly working my way up back to weighted dips be helpful?
>>
Sometimes I only do 1 set due to tiredness and wuss out, does this equate to a waste of time or just slower gains?
>>
Does anyone go to a gym with no bench (with the rack for press idk how to call it seperate from plain benches) and only 1 power cage (no additional squat racks)?

I go to a pretty small gym so I've been going late at night to actually be able to workout without waiting for people. I'm gunna try to fix my sleep schedule soon to be at least a little more normal, so I'll probably be going to the gym when there's a lot more people, what the fuck do I do if shit is occupied? Will it kill gains if I'm doing accessories while I wait?
>>
How do people warm up for bigger lifts (bench ohp deadlift etc)?

I've been starting with the bar and then moving up to something I know I can lift (but still not light), and then going straight to what I'm aiming for. Should I be moving up more slowly to warm up?
>>
>>35772028
My gym has no bench, its tiny so I deliberately only go when I think the place will be empty.

If its anything like mine then even when it is 'busy' there won't be that many people there. So I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just try and stay active while you wait (if you even need to).
>>
>>35772161
Well right now I go after midnight and there will still occasionally be 1-5 people there. I'm worried during normal hours it will be pretty full
>>
I transfer schools approximately 1 year from now. Therefore I have 1 year to improve my life in every way. I'm pretty much losing all of my friends when I move so I have a chance to completely start over. any advice brehs?
>>
>>35772386
lift heavy things, put them back down
>>
>>35772401
>as strong as we become, we will never be able to lift our feels
>>
>>35772386
get outside your comfort zone at your current school. Best time to practice skills is when you know you can get away from it all after failure. Talk to new people, show up to new things, make new friends. Otherwise you'll just be another failed respected loner at your knew school
>>
>>35758181
try lemon water as soon as you wake up. It can help clear the 'icky' feeling and get your appetite up faster
>>
>>35759284
it's not always the hamstrings. Activate your glutes, foam roll your quads, do thirdworld squats in your spare time when you wake up and before you go to sleep. Warm up with goblet squats every day and do 'prying' work at the bottom position.

front squat if it's easier to get depths and try to improve little by little. There's no magic to it. You can also try raising your heels on a 5lbs plates while squatting.
>>
>>35762169
depends on how measured. I once saw a 400lbs female rep out 9 plates on each side on the leg press but have trouble with bodyweight lunges.
>>
>>35762441
inverted rows, pullups, planche pushups, supermans,

>>35762929
look it up online first, most places list their calories online or at least their menu and you can deduce it ahead of time

>>35763213
it's natural but with a balanced training program it should even out with time. try using unilateral exercises more often and matching reps with your weak side so the strong side doesn't get extra work.

>>35763222
blend it with peanut butter and bananas

>>35763268
zercher curls

>>35763346
tiredness is not a good indicator, just focus on improving your weights
>>
What do I do about a rotator cuff injurer? Should I see a PT?
>>
Pretty sure I have gyno, and my left tit is bigger than my right. Any way to fix this is or am I genetically irrevocably fucked?
>>
>>35757577
FOR THE LOVE OF WHATS HOLY...
how can i, 6'4" tall, perform deadlift?
and dont tell me what to do, just post a link of video of tall guy doing deadlift correctly
>>
>>35772770
Start with sumo or stiff leg deadlift if you aren't comfortable, you knees should not be an issue with either stance.

With longer legs you can still do regular deadlift but you have to lean a little more forward before you can start bending your knees so people will reccommend you build strength with other stances first
>>
Whenever I work out, it feels like air is going in and out of my left ear.
It's kind of like when you go up in elevation, and your ears pop from the pressure change.
What the fuck is causing this? It's annoying as hell, but doesn't really hurt.
>>
>>35772945

tnx dude, but i specifically asked for a video...can you provide me a video instruction?
>>
>>35772978
on what exercises?
You might be holding your breath and exerting yourself and popping your ears like when you hold your nose and blow. Check your breathing
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.