[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy Shit please help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3195
Help /fit/ wtf do

Pick related is a callous gone terribly wrong. We're having an unseasonably dry winter and A few months ago while at the gym I had a callous crack open and split. I used hydrogen peroxide on it and that just dried it out more. It's now about a month old and it just keeps getting worse and bigger. I've tried filing it down and then it just starts to bleed and now it looks like a callous/scab and is hard really hard. Reinforced by coagulated blood. I tried to burn it off using that wart remover stuff, but as you can see it just ate the flash around the nasty growth as it endured.

I have no idea what to do at this point short of just trying to fucking cut the thing off my hand
>>
go to a fucking doctor

why do people shitpost here instead of seeing trained medical professionals
>>
Seems like it's infected, go to doctor, eat pills, you're good to go, gains not affected
>>
>>35750322
so you've tried everything except of going to a doctor your dumb fuck
>>
>>35750322
go to a local clinic and get it looked at you ding dong
>>
>>35750322
That's not a callus mate that's a wart.
>>
>>35750322
You've got a mild infection there, buddy. Cut that dead calloused skin off, wash it, disinfect it, and apply bactine ointment.

If it doesn't start healing within a few days with redness subsiding then see an urgent care clinic ASAP.
>>
doctor.

next time make sure to file down your callouses weekly to avoid this
>>
>>35750322
go to a fucking doctor you fucking autistic retard
>>
>>35750322
drip LSD on it
>>
>>35750322
That's a wart, not a callous. Get something to freeze it off or see a doctor if that doesn't work.
>>
File: HD_6728_M.jpg (36 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
HD_6728_M.jpg
36 KB, 250x188
Put Polysporin on it at night and cover it with a Band-aid. Rinse, repeat until it's healed up.

For really dry winters, try getting some shea butter (I like African Fair Trade Society) and put that on at night before bed and then put some socks over your hands. The socks will prevent it from rubbing off on your sheets. Argan oil, (I like the Afra Green Moroccan Argan brand) rubbed into your cuticles and other dry spots works absolute wonders. It's really inexpensive and I pretty much bathe in it and the bottle is still going months later.
>>
>>35750322

RIP OP
>>
holy papillomie!

i agree with the wart prognosis

freeze that fucker off

(This is one of the reasons public gyms are disgusting)

Im do glad i have every strain of HPV and theyre dormant
>>
>>35750348
>>35750387
Can callouses turn into a wart? It started as a cracked callous.

>>35750393
Thanks senpai.
>>
>>35750322
Maybe instead of constantly picking at it you should just, you know, let it fucking heal?
>>
tear it out and smell it

https://youtu.be/-BtQFtwGUYo
>>
>>35750455
tearing it out literally makes it worse
>>
>>35750428
You're welcome.

>Can callouses turn into a wart? It started as a cracked callous.
I think they're just confused because it's brown which would be due to it being ripped off and then using hydrogen peroxide on it. Hydrogen peroxide is great, but don't use it excessively as it kills all bacteria, even the good guys which you want. Polysporin is antibacterial, so I would suggest using that now with a Band-aid until it's healed. Wear a Band-aid while lifting too to protect it.
>>
>>35750455
I've been tempted to do this several times.
>>
>>35750322
Just rip it off and move on. Thats what I do.
>>
>>35750322
stop fucking with it?
>>
Rip it off and eat it
>>
>>35750514
ya op stop trying to fix it faster. just put some neosporin on it and clean bandaids once a day. if you have to lift i use grip tape over bandaids that might move.
>>
Soak it with hot water until you can heal the end skin off and clean it out...thats what i do
>>
Hydrogen peroxide is a fucking wives tale. That shit is useless, go Google it.
>>
that's a wart: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plantar_wart
>>
OP here. Pulled off scab on top. Found 3 wart roots. Pulled one out. Others are bigger and hurt more. Will attempt again soon.
>>
>>35750638
pictures you asshole
>>
>>35750636
Yeah, I don't know if I can confirm that it's a plantar though. I had a callous become a wart as well, but it didn't spread and didn't seem to be contagious. I had a doctor identify it as a wart and burn it off in one visit.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>35750684
The two pink mountains between the bloody spots are the two wart pieces left. I really wish I could get the other two pieces but they're so damn sensitive tweezers hurt a lot.

Going to bandage for the night and try again tomorrow
>>
>>35750638
Fucking told you it was a wart senpai. Just go to the pharmacy, buy a wart remover, freeze that shit off and remove it. Picking it off is just going to leave a scar and it'll grow back anyway.
>>
>>35750742
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>35750742
oh god
you're a true man OP
>>
>>35750742
Just have the doctors do it m8. Warts fucking hurt
>>
>>35750748
>>35750766
>>35750768
>>35750777
The pieces that came out were exactly like >>35750455

I wish there weren't more.
>>
i really want to see a seperate pic of the piece you removed for some reason.

did you throw it away already?
>>
>>35750808
Straight down the drain m8, was pulling them over the sink with running water cause of all the blood.
>>
>>35750789
you should have a drink or something
>>
>>35750789
You really could have avoided a lot of unnecessary pain with some liquid nitrogen and just picking the entire thing off in one piece.
>>
Jesus Christ OP, how fucking stupid are you? Trying to rip warts out only makes it worst, I've tried it when I was 11 doesn't work.
>>
this hurts me
>>
the blood and fluid that comes out now will spread warts wherever on you it touches, m8

you'll have an infestation in a few years
>>
File: 1453143709639.jpg (113 KB, 598x597) Image search: [Google]
1453143709639.jpg
113 KB, 598x597
>>35750820
bummer....
>>
>>35750742
Thats gonna fuck your deadlift up, man.
>>
>>35750742
That's a plantar wart. Gonna grow back deeper and worse. Those things are nasty. Had one on my foot. Apple cider vinegar is the best for it
>>
>>35751085
>Gonna grow back deeper and worse.

Fuck. Ok. Do I just splash it on there or what?
>>
>>35751100
NIGGER, Buy some fucking liquid nitrogen wart remover and freeze that bitch off. How many times do I have to tell you before you stop trying to do all this at home remedy bullshit for something that is easily treated??
>>
>>35751100
Keep it covered, soak it with vinegar for about half an hour every night. Will fade in a few weeks. I don't know if you can do it NOW though with it being an open wound. Might want to wait for it to close up then start soaking it before it has time to grow
>>
>>35751117
>easily treated.

Plantar warts grow out from scar tissue, and are not easily treated. Freezing it only works about half the time.
>>
ITT: people from that jew shithole called America with no proper healthcare
>>
>>35751138
I don't know bro. I had a few when I was a kid. Didn't realize what it was an picket at it. Grew back bigger and on some other fingers. Eventually went to a dermatologist that froze it off and it never came back. If you are too poor for a proper doctor they sell the same shit over the counter.
>>
Stick your dick in it then post pics
>>
>>35751127
Thanks. Found some sources for this. Will antibiotic/bandaid until it scabs back over and then apple cider vinegar treat it.

Lifting is gonna suck for a few weeks.
>>
>>35751153
>It's my fault that other people are poor/working shit jobs that don't provide health coverage and so I should foot their bill
No, fuck off gypsy fuccboi. I've got a great health plan and in fact most people do. The ones that don't made serious mistakes over the course of their life so suddenly a high standard of living is a right and not something you should have worked for.
>>
File: 20160124_232922-1.jpg (3 MB, 1825x2739) Image search: [Google]
20160124_232922-1.jpg
3 MB, 1825x2739
Since we're on this subject of weird shit on hands...Wtf is this?

It's been here for a while but I just hate looking at it. I don't think it's a wart either
>>
>>35750742
OP, just had a similar size wart on my hand taken care of like a month ago. Mine was maybe a little bigger but right in the middle of my palm not in the crease so it's hard to tell. But basically, here's how I finally got rid of it (ripping it out doesn't always work, i did research online and some people have it never come back and some have them come back right away, so it depends).

I went to a dermatologist and she used one of those cryo-freeze things. Basically just a big can of some shit thats super cold and you can spray it in a concentrated area, i think liquid nitrogen. BUT the biggest part in making sure that it works is that before she sprayed it, she took a razor and ran it parallel to my hand over top, effectively shaving off the top part of the wart (make sure your razor is sharp and you go pretty firmly and it won't hurt, the scab over the wart heads are pretty desensitized). Try to get your skin to be flush again, you will probably hit capillaries and that's a good thing, it will also make you bleed a little. Then, she sprayed my hand for like 45 seconds or maybe a minute? She really made sure to get the middle really well but also the edges I think is important to make sure you get well also. After this, my hand was really fucking sore and uncomfortable but overall not that bad, dont be a bitch.

Now OP, if you wanna save some money you can do this same thing at home w computer duster.

Get a CLEAN razor, alcohol to sterilize the skin with, and a can of computer duster with the straw. Do what I listed above and then when you're ready to spray the wart, flip the computer duster can upside down and it will spray out some real cold shit that will work pretty good as well. Not as well as the doctors, so you'll have to do it a bit longer.

Afterwards, it should blister up really big, and the whole surface of the wart should be suspended on top of the blister. DONT POP IT. It will heal from there w no wart.
>>
>>35751250
i think you got that skin condition michael jackson had. i think you know what to do....
>>
Fuck me, OP.

Look, just put some antiseptic on there and let it heal if you really can't go to the doctor.

What's wrong with you retards here? What made you think you had to go through all this shit? Damn.
>>
File: 1323549366858.jpg (20 KB, 233x232) Image search: [Google]
1323549366858.jpg
20 KB, 233x232
>>35751292

start fondling little boys?
>>
>>35751369
no...you got to turn yourself white now. its the only way. GL and godspeed
>>
I just put some salicylic acid on my warts and then wrapped them with gray duct tape which finally killed the warts on my foot rather than just the acid alone. I also wasn't going to start soaking my foot in vinegar and sand that shit down cause no one has time for that.
>>
>>35751292
No dude that skin is hard..
>>
>>35750322
wtf are you doing. It's a callous. Let it heal and it will go away.
>>
>>35751382
This. OP the best thing you can do now that its ripped off is clean it and then put duct tape on it. This 100% a thing, you can look it up. Many people, myself included, have had great results with just duct tape. Put it on before you go to sleep and wear it all night, and try to wear it while at home where noone can judge you. I have had warts that lasted THREE YEARS in highschool, id bite them off, cut them out, freeze them. Pretty much everything except a doctor visit but my senpai was poor so i chose the hard way. Duct tape after cutting that bitch out as best you can works best.
>>
>>35751100
dude you gotta go to a fucking dermatologist. I've had those things before, I had one on my left ring finger that required SIX MONTHS of treatments to finally kill for good. By taking it out with a tweezer you've made it worse
>>
>>35750742
Thanks. I like this sort of thing. Good luck.
>>
>>35750742
Now you fucked up.

Every single spot where the blood dripped is going to grow another wart
>>
>>35750322
Hmmm, this may sound crazy

But maybe, MAYBE, you should go see someone whos licensed in the medical field? Perhaps a doctor?

You fucking autist
>>
>>35751250
Stay out of the Ganges.
>>
>>35750322
Let me guess, late 20s / early 30s unemployed useless sack of shit without health insurance. I assume as much because otherwise you would have gone to a doctor already.

It looks more like a relatively large wart than a callous, so good luck because you're fucked.
>>
>>35750322
>pressure ulcer on a palm

Ya see new shit everyday
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.