[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DNP General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 18
File: 1443381793584.png (2 MB, 1388x1029) Image search: [Google]
1443381793584.png
2 MB, 1388x1029
1.) READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

http://pastebin.com/B23qymQr

2.) QUESTIONS THAT AREN'T COVERED BY THE PASTEBIN

>Day [1-5] I'm not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?
No, it's called blood buildup and it's normal. Look it up.

>Day 5+ and I'm still not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?

Give more info. How much DNP are you taking? You won't feel jackshit if you're only on 250mg. Cold weather and your diet also play a roll in how much you feel.

>Any other NOT FEELING IT YET questions
Heat is not the primary mechanism of DNP. More heat doesn't mean more weight loss.

>Day [1-7] and I haven't lost any weight
>Day [1-7] and I have gained weight
Heavy water retentions in the first week. It's normal.

>Day [7+] and I haven't lost any weight
More info needed. What's your diet like? How big is your deficit? How much DNP are you on? Are you tracking your calories?

>Day [7+] and I have gained weight
All of the above + stop being a fat fuck and eat less.

>Should I take my doses all at once or spread throughout the day?
Doesn't matter. Spread throughout for stable blood levels. All at once for more intense sides at first and less intense sides 12 hours after

>How much time should I wait between cylces.
At the very least do time on = time off.
More is better though, especially if you plan on doing more than 2 cycles. A lot of anons posted that they had less results with time on = time off the second and third time around.

>Day [1-21] and I think I got PN
No you don't. It's all in your head. You don't just wake up with PN. It gradually develops. You'd have to expose yourself to DNP for months at a time to develop PN. This doesn't just happen from one cycle alone.

>Where can I buy this shit?
Fuck you. Read the pastebin before asking questions. All Shills in this thread are to be trusted.
>>
Anyone else think maseratilabs is possibly underdosed? I'm now on supposedly 1000mg/day of his gear and not having nearly the side effects I would have expected.

I have an order from Dinitro about to get here and we will see if it's more potent. He has already been much more professional and cool in his dealings with me so I have high hopes.
>>
so who have you guys been ordering from lately?
>>
>>35748867
dr muscle
>>
>>35748796
I have an order from him expected to arrive tomorrow. I've never done DNP before and was a little worried about sides especially while at the office (really paranoid about sweating/bloating in a meeting), so I probably wouldn't mind if it were a little underdosed.

1000mg is pretty high though. That's literally lethal dose for a lot of people, so if you aren't feeling serious sides then he might be more than a little underdosed. He is 1/4 the price of Dinitro, so maybe he makes up for it by underdosing some. That does make it hard to figure out how much to take though, I was planning on cruising at 250mg but now I'm wondering if I'll have to bump it up to 500 after a few days. What kind of progress were you seeing?

>>35748546
I'm planning on starting my cycle tomorrow. When they say eating carbs will cause the heat to get worse, how many carbs are they talking about? I'm going to try moving most of my carbs to the evening to avoid having worse sides at work, but I don't know if I can do zero carb for ~9 hours at work every day and still function. Will eating a small amount of carbs spread out be okay? Like 10g of carbs in an hour, would that still cause a spike in heat?

Also when they say to test it, do I just drop one cap in water and light another on fire? How explosive is it, is it just a little pop or something more? Like can I just hold it with pliers and light it with a normal Bic lighter?
>>
>>35749275

For my first cycle I started out at 250mg of ML's stuff and bumped up to 500 after a week. It definitely had an effect, but not as dramatic as I was expecting. I lost maybe 7-10lbs in 31 days, running a deficit and doing cardio most days.

This cycle I'm up to 1000mg of ML stuff, eating less but feeling too tired to do much cardio. I will be switching to Dinitro's stuff as soon as I get it tomorrow and I'll see if it makes a difference.

It's possible I'm just naturally tolerant to DNP.

Dude, you're gonna wanna eat carbs. It definitely causes heat and sweating, but I wear dark clothes and shower and do laundry regularly to hide it.

When I don't eat carbs my blood sugar crashes to the point of extreme lethargy, nausea and blurry vision.

Just take a little powder out of one of the caps and drop it in water, and take a little bit more out and spark it with a lighter. You don't need to use a whole cap's worth.

ML's stuff may not be the best quality, but it's definitely real.
>>
>>35749275

forgot to add, i'm also in a cold climate, so that helps. I just wear a hoodie over a t shirt when I go out, and crack my window and wear shorts at home.
>>
>>35748546
anyone have experience with magiciansyellow
>>
>>35749275

sweating entirely depends on your environment and how much you take, I ran 250mg in Aus summer and I didnt notice any sweating at all unless I was lifting or cardio. 250mg basically feels like nothing, you may get a little heat from time to time, feel a bit tired or get some cravings but no one will be able to tell at all.

I doubt he purposely under doses his DNP. DNP is so cheap (<$2 a kg on alibaba) that intentionally under dosing isn't worth having people call your stuff under dosed. He may however unintentionally under dose by not drying properly before capping, I'm not sure I've never bought from him. The heat will depend on how much you're taking and how far in to your cycle you are. If you just ran 250mg I doubt you'd notice any heat from carbs, a 500mg cycle with full DNP blood concentration then yeah you're going to feel some heat. Just eat your carbs normally at work and feel it out. I wouldn't bother doing ignition test or solubility it's a waste of caps imo. Goodluck man
>>
>>35749452

my caps from maserati were squished or crushed, indicating that the compound was not dried properly before it was capped.

this is part of why I switched to a (much) more expensive source: even he isn't drying his DNP properly, where else is he cutting corners?
>>
>>35749667

I buy from DMP, if you go on the DNP source talk subreddit you can see a post DMP made about how he dries and doses his stuff. It's the most accurate I've seen from any supplier plus he has good stealth for getting in to Aus.
>>
>>35749399
I ordered from him on Jan 5, he responded and I gave him the $.

I didn't get any package, and I've followed up twice (one on each email) and haven't gotten a response.
>>
>>35750401
ah, thanks man. looks like i'll try someone else.. hopefully your package might still come. some sellers take 2-3 weeks to ship
>>
>>35750522
Yeah, I'm hoping I just slipped through the cracks somehow and he'll get it to me eventually. Other people have said good things about him.
>>
>>35749399
Got my package within 10 days after the order. 3 days as I started a 500mg cycle on it, and my piss already has some dye in it. I expect the regular sweat, lethargy and carb cravings by tomorrow
>>
Official thread music: https://youtu.be/5c1m2BAg2Sc
>>
>>35751818
>not johnny cash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uniEaMFfxY
>>
>>35751864
excellent choice
>>
>>35748867
DMP is the best source atm no doubt, Dinitro is also respectable and good but more expensive.
>>
>>35752055
thanks will shoot them an email
>>
File: 805525-billgoldberg1oa8.jpg (36 KB, 542x640) Image search: [Google]
805525-billgoldberg1oa8.jpg
36 KB, 542x640
>>35749726

Received my Dr Muscle order today, here in Sydney Australia.
>took 3 weeks
Had a good chuckle at how he got around customs.. very intelligent, very good stealth.. won't spoil how he did it, but definitely made me smile..
>customs still cut parcel open, left note saying "this was inspected by customs"
>tfw when it still got through

so yep all you Aussies, buy your DNP from DMP with confidence.

will start cycle today or tomorrow.
>good luck office worker guy
>>
Today I took day 2 250mg pill from DMP.
It's my first cycle and so far I noticed nothing but constant hunger (even right after eating), no sweat or heat though it's only day 2 so don't expect them yet. I'm a fatass so I will probably end up upping the dose to 500mg if in ~2 days I still feel nothing.
I woke up a bit dehydrated today but it might he my fault not dnp's since as I said no sweating or heat.
>>
>>35748546

DMP site is down or what? can't access it from UK, says err site resolved
>>
I've been thinking about it for a while. I was in quite good shape before but massive stress + depression has caused me to gain a ton of weight recently, and I'm thinking to DNP that shit off.

I live in Poland, and am wondering what's a good source for in Europe?
>>
File: 1453024500372.jpg (110 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1453024500372.jpg
110 KB, 960x960
aussie guy here from above

DNP - take on empty stomach, with food, or doesnt matter?

anything to AVOID?

taken my 1st ever 250mg capsule
>it has begun
>watch out zyzz
>>
>>35755683
better to take after food as it might make you sick if taken on an empty stomach
>>
File: 1444282763642.jpg (57 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1444282763642.jpg
57 KB, 900x600
>>35755683
Taking it on an empty stomach can make you feel nauseous. Eat at least something with it.

Also got a question for you guys. Going on vacation for a week and don't really want to stop my cycle. Any chance I can get some pills in my suitcase or is that a fucking stupid idea? I get that a week isnt a long time but considering im going to be doing fuck all it seems like a good time to cut.
>>
>>35755882
They don't check suitcases usually only carry on luggage. Just toss em in a medication bottle or caffeine
>>
>>35751772
Yup. Shit just kicked in yo. Already feeling the bern
>>
Took my last dinitro's crystal pill yesterday morning. 15 days - 1-4 @ 250mg a day. than 5-14 @ 500mg a day. last day was 250mg cuz i wanted an even amount of pills left over for the next cycle.

7lbs lost... time to wait a few days after the water weight reduces to see true weight loss.
>>
File: 15513218443.png (760 KB, 597x599) Image search: [Google]
15513218443.png
760 KB, 597x599
bump for more yellow pesticide posts

dont let it die niggas
>>
>>35755391
Iam from lithuania and ordered from DMP, got it in three days.
>>
File: 1453037400456.jpg (43 KB, 490x960) Image search: [Google]
1453037400456.jpg
43 KB, 490x960
Can anyone recommend some staple/go-to foods during a cycle?

I assume lowish carb, highish protein?
High vege intake?
High water intake?
Low GI?

- aussie guy
>>
I'm on day 10 of my cycle and plan on going to a dubstep show rhis Saturday, I plan on taking mdma so when should I stop my dnp cycle? I planned on takingthe last cap Tuesday. Been on 500mg from a DNM source
>>
>>35755882
Ur addicted m8
>>
>>35757729

Damn. I mean I don't need it THAT fast as I need to get the other supps in and ramp up the ECA stack to go with it? At least that's what I've been reading here. but ok I'll check out DMP
>>
>>35757903
I didnt need ECA stack since I did 250mg cycle, so energy wasn't an issue. If you plan on going to 500 ish zone, I guess you would need it.
>>
>>35757817
It will take at least 4 days for DNP to leave your body
>>
>>35757966

I thought ECA was for appetite suppression for better cut?
>>
what kinda diets are you using when on? its says keto or isocaloric, but will this work on normal cutting diet?
>>
>>35758100
Yeah, it also gives energy.
>>
>>35758179
Whatever keeps your calorie deficit high enough
>>
>>35754365
>two days
Read the OP and pastebin, it takes time to buildup. Wait at least 5 days
>>
>>35758082
Ok I'll stop today than. Thanks m8
>>
>>35754365
Wait until day 4-5, you will feel something. If not, slowly increase the dose and asses tolerance. It's important to know that DNP's builds up over time.
>>
Looks like I have a kidney infection. Not smart to walk around underdressed while it's freezing outside even if I didn't feel the cold.
Had fever today. Going to the doctor tomorrow to get tests done.If I go on antibiotics can I still take DNP?
I'm on 12 day of 250mg.
>>
>>35758100
I wasn't hungry at all on the EC stack alongside DNP, I actually had to force myself to eat something. Took my last DNP today, end of cycle.

I actually did do a binge this weekend, and ate everything in sight. Before that though, I lose right about 18 pounds so far. Not sure if I have water weight to shed or anything, I will find out in the coming weeks.

500mg dinitro's stuff for 21 days. Hoping my everything stops being yellow. Hoping I lose another 5 in water weight too...
>>
>>35761194

I was planning to do my first cycle of 250mg + EC or ECA (suggestion?) + vitamin supps.

Which hopefully will give good results.
>>
>>35760321
wouldnt risk it
>>
>>35757799
that pic lol
>>
>>35755917
thanks Muhammad
>>
Has anyone actually gotten a package from magician's yellow? or is he just self-shilling hard? Because I can't even get a response to an email.
>>
>>35765203
I did >>35756413
And my buddy just made an order two days ago
>>
DNP seems to have combated my

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acanthosis_nigricans

I'm aware lowering body fat removes it, but now that I'm at the same weight as pre cycle, it's not there anymore

Could DNP be positive in aiding against diabetes?
>>
well I decided to do a second cycle

after my first 14 day cycle I lost 9 lb and during this 3 week break I lost 4lb running and hiking.

l started at 165 after dnp 156. 3 week break 152. Hoping to loose another 9-15 pounds I want to reach 135 goal.
>>
What can i expect if i do 21 days of 500mg while being on a 1000 calorie deficit and starting my first 12 week 500mg testE cycle with the DNP?
>>
>>35766002

Ascension
>>
>>35748796
Does dinitro get a new email? Or is he just not responding atm
>>
File: coffin-chiltern-zoom.jpg (105 KB, 600x304) Image search: [Google]
coffin-chiltern-zoom.jpg
105 KB, 600x304
>>35766002

zyzz body gauranteed
>>
am I wrong to think DNP might have permanent diminishing returns on use? My first cycle I lost like 15 lbs, but my cycle after was longer but I only lost 5.

either diminishing returns or fatloss itself becomes much, much harder around the 15% bf mark.

am I retarded and missing something?
>>
where do I get ephedrine for the fabled EC stack?
>>
I just binged and feel awful.. 1000cal a day goal and today I hate 2400. Fuck. I think I'm gonna fast a day to catch up.

can some kind anona suggest some good foods that are extremely low cal and very cheap?
>>
>>35767047
pretty sure the lower the BF% the less weight you will loose from a cycle
>>
>>35767088
I eat lots of celery and green beans to curb hunger without getting calories
>>
mailed dr muscle 2days ago and no response, how long does it take for them to mail me back?
>>
>>35767088
>1000cal a day goal
oh you are going to make it alright...underground, where skeletons belong
>>
>>35766413
>>35767005

some serious answers please?
>>
DNP is a very effective but dangerous fat burner.
Some similar substances are Sibutramine, Phentermine or Orlistat.

Some of you guys may now LiDa Daidaihua, it is promoted as a 100% natural, reliable and save substance in fact it is Sibutramine (which is banned by the FDA and several other health and drug administrations around the World).

Fat burner are all risky and DNP is the most dangerous one followed by Sibutramine and Phentermine. The safest but less effective one is Orlistat.

Nevertheless all substances are being sold like here: http://drugeo.to/priceResults/Orlistat+Lida+Phentermine+Meridia
>>
>>35768446
"Orlistat - as trusted by middle-aged women in walmart who've shat their pants."

Seriously. They were TOLD that it works by passing the fat through the body and not absorbing it. What do they do? Eat all the fat.

You see them waddling around. Always fat, always 45 years plus.

Oh btw, shill plz go.
>>
>>35768348
got a response within 15 minutes
>>
>>35766002
dont run TestE and DNP together it will be a waste, cut with dnp first and bulk later with test
>>
>>35766002
Just take it easy and split your cycles
>>
>>35768633
wtf on unseen.is? thats bullshit ;_;
>>
Does dnp sweat stain? People say they sweat yellow and its a dye. Should I put the cheap sheets on my bed so I don't stain my nice ones?
>>
>>35770238

yeah

its going to feel like you're sleeping in a swamp
>>
>>35769172
yes, maybe try a different email address
>>
Ordering from DMP seems super shady, like, method wise. "Just send me all your credit card details and I'll email you a receipt back"
>>
>>35767088
1000kcal per day? are you a girl or what? why are you starving urself, moron?
>>35768348
20min for me.
>>
>>35772013
use bitcoins.
>>
>>35772013
Bitcoins
>>
>>35772131
>>35772146

I don't have bitcoins. When I tried to get some it seemed like a ludicrous procedure.
>>
>>35772119
>why are you starving urself, moron?
For better results. I ran three 500mg cycles on 900-1200cal per day and one on ~1500-1700cals. The difference was pretty huge
>>
File: IMG_1879.jpg (113 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1879.jpg
113 KB, 1024x683
>>35772165
really
>>
>>35772165
Use a prepaid credit card.
Pay for it with cash.
>>
>>35772198
>>35772221

Everywhere I looked was saying I had to send them IDs and other bollocks.
>>
>>35772247
It takes literally half an hour to figure out this shit, but you would rather prefer to give out your credit card to complete stranger.
>>
>>35761316
I just did EC, I drank all my caffeine also, I love coffee and diet soda. The vitamin supps helped, I started on lower doses of them, but by the end was taking 3 vit e's and 3 NAS, and I felt much better taking that much, along side enough Vit c, a multi, etc.

I was actually taking Airborne tablets in some hot water every once in a while, those are loaded with antioxidants and were amazing, whenever I had one, sides went away and I felt great for around 4 hours.
>>
>>35765555
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acanthosis_nigricans
trips confirmed, are they yellow now? lmao
>>
>>35766002
I did 21 days @ 500mg Dinitro, lost 18 pounds, just went off cycle yesterday though, so we'll see if I lose any more. I started an EC stack 2 weeks into DNP, that made a HUGE difference for me.
>>
>>35767068
Bronkaid at a pharmacy behind the counter, its a medicine for colds
>>
>>35766002
dont waste your test cycle like that. do one or the other first.

assuming you're pudgy just cut first with dnp then start your test
>>
can anyone invite me to the https://www.reddit.com/r/dnpsourcetalk sub?
>>
>>35767088
You should probably try to stick to no less than 1200 or 1400 calories unless you are tiny manlet
Good low cal snacks though:
>ON protein shake in water, 130 calories or so, and fills me up for hours.
>Broccoli
>Cauliflower
>>35770238
I supplemented and drank a fuck ton of water, only time I got noticably yellow was after cardio, I also felt like death, cardio not recommended on 500mg
>>
>>35773118
>I also felt like death, cardio not recommended on 500mg
I do 1k cal runs pretty often while on 500mg. Just give yourself enough rest and keep an eye on the pulse
>>
>>35773090
message the mods
>>
>>35773153
Better keep your eye on dehydratation.
>>
>>35773267
That should be pretty obvious so I didn't even mention it
>>
>>35772119
>>35772179
>>35773118
What I always heard early on is that for the best results, do 1000kcal a day and be miserable for a week or two weeks. I literally saw that several times in these threads. It seems doable with the right foods handy. Problem is the damn carb cravings, and having them here all over the damn place is driving me crazy.

I'm almost manlet though at 5'8 barefoot so... it's whatever. Running no EC stack but drinking some green tea. My goal is 135 lbs and I'm 143 or so now.
>>
>>35755683
dont take 7 more capsules if you dont feel anything.
>>
Anyone take adderall while on DNP? What's it like? Assuming you have ADD.... and taking it responsibly and not just tweaking out.
>>
How long did it take you guys to be allowed into the subreddit?
It's been 4 days and still nothing..
>>
Do you morons really use this garbage?

>health and fitness
>using dangerous chems
>pick one
>>
>>35775005
Took me more than a week to get in
>>
>>35774730
I mean no experience there but I don't think that's a great idea.
>>
>>35775005
took me a little over a week
>>
I started my cycle yesterday, so I'm on day 2. I took today's 250mg dose about 3 hours ago. I hadn't had any sides so far, then just had some diarrea. This is after only 2 days, is this going to get worse? It's 3 hours after the dose now, am I going to have this problem during the day at work? Are there any supps for this? I'm taking C/E/Magnesium/Pyruvate/NAC already, along with a multivitamin.
>>
I've been looking into getting some dnp.

However, I'm a girl, and I read that women should take only 20 to 50 mg. That seems crazy. What do y'all think?
>>
>>35774730
I also take some kind of adderall in a moderate dose, I think it helps me a bit in the morning.
>>
>>35777346
That could be caused by something else. I am on day 8 with 400mg and I never had diarrhea.
>>35777827
200mg is a very safe dose, even for women.
>>
I'm on day four.
take 400 mg in the mornings along with caffeine and multivit. Sides are ez. light sweating, muscle fatigue. generally i can always 'feel it'.

No gym.

so far my diet is not super stable because one girl brought over food and i caved like a faggot, but my weekly cals are under control I think.

I don't consider myself 'down in weight' yet because my diet changed from eating nachos to eating chicken breasts. also the water retention was odd day 1, i downed like 1.5 gallons that day and peed a fuckload too. Now I pee way less.

I'll post an update in a week or so. I've got a journal going of weight and cal intake.
>>
>>35777878
Would clen be better for women?
>>
>>35772179

>I ran three 500mg cycles on 900-1200cal per day and one on ~1500-1700cals. The difference was pretty huge

Why are you so fucking fat that you needed to run 3 cycles of this shit. I mean just guessing you lost maybe 45+ pounds on those cycles altogether.

Sounds like you need to focus on general diet, anon.
>>
So does this drmuscle guy ship from the UK? How fast is shipping to Europe normally?
>>
I'm pretty much shredded all over my body except for my stomach. I have a shitty 6 pack. Will taking dnp for a cycle get me those 6 pack abs I want?
>>
>>35775005
What subreddit?
>>
>>35775180
>>35775749
Thanks bros. I'll keep waiting.

>>35778869
It's a source talk.
Read the past pastebin.
>>
>>35778421
I got it in 5 days in central EU. It's g2g
>>
>>35777878
Not everybody gets the same sides. Some get a rash, some don't. Some have diarrhea and/or vomiting, others don't
>>
>>35777936
I have never used clen or something similar because it's not easy to get it where I live.
>>
Iggy pull off his exit scam yet?
>>
>>35778003
>I mean just guessing you lost maybe 45+ pounds on those cycles altogether
70+
Do you really think people who need to lose only 10-15lbs will even bother with DNP?
>>
It's it necessary to take dnp in cycles?

For example, I work and go to school, and so I want to only take it when I'm off so I can chill at home and not worry about symptoms. Would it still work?
>>
>>35781855
I only need to lose 10-20 lb and will bother with DNP. Granted I've used it before but there is no point in NOT losing fat faster.
>>
>>35770238
I bought black sheets

Serious
>>
>>35755882
Put in balloon and store in pooper
>>
>>35772013

Bitcoins and a certain guy on the paste uses Amazon cards and is legit
>>
>>35777936
It is very different than DNP, it would be safer for men and women. Do not do HIIT or say goodbye to loved ones first
>>
Will I die on DNP with dextroamphetamine
>>
>>35775122

fuck off.
>>
>>35782548
I take "adderall" while on DNP, I just have to drink more. Everything's fine.
>>
So far, I have lost 15lbs with 2 cycles combined and my body composition has changed dramatically. Last body fat test marked 12.7%, this time I'm traiming to aim to get to 8%. Wish me luck, brahs!
>>
Do I really need to quit if I get a rash?
Today is day 10, have 4 more days. Everything is great I just got this DNP rash today :/
>>
>>35784170
How long cycles did you have? Dosages?
>>
Got my order from cerberus today. Seems like quality stuff and stealth was great.
>>
File: what_in_gods_name.jpg (90 KB, 1060x768) Image search: [Google]
what_in_gods_name.jpg
90 KB, 1060x768
>>35767068

anybody know how to source it in Australia?
>>
File: 1451950925048.jpg (147 KB, 634x778) Image search: [Google]
1451950925048.jpg
147 KB, 634x778
>>35768348
within minutes.

politely ask email him again, or wait a few more days.

trust me, the DR is legit as FUCK, trust him, he's #1
>>
File: 1453339606736.png (934 KB, 928x477) Image search: [Google]
1453339606736.png
934 KB, 928x477
>>35772013
niggas trustworthy, in the dr we trust
>>
File: 1453386986627.jpg (52 KB, 640x714) Image search: [Google]
1453386986627.jpg
52 KB, 640x714
>>35772165
>tried to get some

then you don't deserve them, newfag
>>
>>35785222
someone should put condom on the statue, i bet he liked making all his shitty children
>>
File: 1402495345745.jpg (38 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
1402495345745.jpg
38 KB, 375x523
>>35777827
250mg will be fine, m'lady.

Use bitcoin and order from DrMusclePharmaceuticals, he has a website, and is one of the most trusted sources in the world.
>take 3 weeks to arrive, anywhere in the world, stealth so good it gets through any customs in the world

don't eat carbs 4 hours before or after your 250mg dose, or else you WILL sweat like a MOTHERFUCKER gauranteed.

goodluck m'lady, you're already beautiful
>>
How would I weigh my caps? Food scale or something?
>>
>>35785257
2 bitches that need dnp right there
>>
>>35785343
>don't eat before your 250mg dose and enjoy nausea with diarrhea
>>
>>35772247
buy runescape gold with paypal, sell the gold for bitcoin
>>
>>35786731
i thought diarrhea was a normal side effect or is that just me
>>
>>35785606
milligram scale
>>
>>35787402
I had it last night, my second day. Today's day three and I actually feel a little constipated, not sure what's going on there.
>>
>>35790477
Feeling any other side effects other than constipation? Kind of interested in doing a cycle, I'd like to lose about 30 lb's
>>
>>35787402
yeah I get it too, but I also cut pretty hard on DNP so eh that's probably related.
>>
dnp made my cum yellow
>>
I also didn't care about my health either

I took dnp for about 8 weeks straight 500mg ED

went down from 175 to 157

horrible diet, better than average work out with decent cardio

I don't think I have PN or anything else but the veins on my right bicep have become way more visible

it's not like they stick out completely but there are three veins that are clearly visible and can be felt

on the bottom, middle and top of my bicep

working out on dnp is pretty bad as it is
and the worst part about all this is that I took about two weeks off and then went back on for a week and now I'm getting off of it again
most likely for good or at least 6 months

I'll probably follow up with results from a full physical and bloodwork in a few days I'll comeback by the name yellowcum
>>
Does anyone fast while on DNP?

I'm thinking of doing two 24hr fasts during this week if I can handle it. Might just see if I can eat enough to not vomit when I take my pills

Will anything go particualrly wrong?
>>
Do you NEED to drink lots of water on DNP? I think I remember reading somewhere that you need to drink tons of water to help DNP's mechanism of action, not just to not dehydrate.
>>
I think I'm ready to pull the trigger on this. Will I need a encrypted email or some shit?

>Or is gmail and "I'd like dnp, how do I proceed" good enough
>>
>>35793040
Gmails fine
But if your the paranoid type just encrypt your messages for peace of mind
>>
>>35792800
LoL how'd u explain that one to her?
>>
>>35793893

I told her I'm Bart Simpson and she can eat my yellowcum after she finishes eating my shorts.
>>
File: scientology.png (44 KB, 659x354) Image search: [Google]
scientology.png
44 KB, 659x354
>>35794854

Word.
>>
>outside is literally at 0 degress cesius.
>im chilling with a regular shirt

I love DNP. It has given me immunity in winter.
>>
>>35795362

I personally don't attend church, I prefer to be taught by the spirit of God in my own home babe.
>>
>>35777346
Magnesium overdose causes diarrhea
>>
>>35777346
Taking it on an empty stomach can cause it I've heard. The one time I didn't take with food I got the poops. Just 1 bout then was fine rest of day.
>>
>>35782207
With the half-life being 36 hours it's hard to time the sides once you build up saturation in your blood. I'm up to 500mg a day now. At first I took my 2nd dose before I slept to keep the sides down, but now I'm just hot all the time.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 697x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 697x1136
i got my cycle in just now

Quick question. Would taking 1 250 mg pill a day. Then on every third day taking 500 mg be okay for my first cycle?

Im trying to cut
Stats
5'10
Bf around 16%
>>
>>35796758
That's odd, but fine. Why would you dose like that though? Your blood saturation would level out at slightly more than what it would at 250mg. So from the charts I've seen, maybe ~750mg in your blood.
>>
>>35795722
ok?
>>
GF got a rash on her back yesterday. It's now 24hours after it started and it's still the same and is itchy as hell. She took antihistamines + cream and even got an antihistamine injection today around noon.

How long does it take to for this shit to go away.

This was after 10 days on 250mg, today she didn't take any more.
>>
Does someone have contact info for DMP? Havent been able to get approved to the DNPST subreddit for some reason.
>>
>>35798048
check the pastebin
>>
>>35797168
2-4 days. Don't worry, it will be fine.

I don't know what to do about it, it happened to me too and I didn't try DNP yet, despite having like 100 pills left.

grill here too.
>>
>>35797168
you fucking retard. you are supposed to take anti-histamines with the dnp from the start. taking it after has almost no point.
>>
>>35796927
I wanted my first cycle to be the most fat loss attainable without hurting my daily routine.

Is this just stuoid? Its my first cycle, with my stats would 250 with a proper diet be good enough?
My makn objective is 12%
>>
dont buy from iggy aka magiciansyellow dudes running that exit scam
>>
dont buy from iggy aka magiciansyellow dudes running that exit scam..
>>
>>35798588
Well why doesn't it fucking say so in the pastebin?
>>
>>35798841
I took 250mg for the first 12 days of my 21 day cycle and was down about 7lbs.
>>
>>35798870
thanks pham, he was one of my candidates for my first purchase
>>
File: download.jpg (48 KB, 569x577) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
48 KB, 569x577
>>35798849
Yup, I emailed him twice after I paid him. no response. At least I know that his name's Grayson W, he possibly lives in NJ, and this is a picture of him
>>
File: 4654888852.jpg (52 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
4654888852.jpg
52 KB, 500x499
>>35799718
of course it has to be one of my fellow black niggas.

why
>>
>>35792849
fasting and dnp sounds like an unpleasant experience, anything to increase chances of vomiting is bad news as it tastes bad going down but even worse coming back up
>>
>>35799718

top kek gunna send him this pic and tell him i know where he lives if he dont send m shit
>>
>>35798588
How are we retards for not doing that when none of the information tells us to? That's not in the pastebin or anywhere else I've seen. Everywhere just says to have benadryl on hand and take it if you get a rash, not to take it daily as a preventative measure
>>
>>35800442
>>35799718
How do you guys know that's his real name or photo? Wouldn't a smart dealer not use his real name or pic, even if he wasn't scamming?
>>
>>35799878
You guys Are the worst
>>
>>35800476
DESU I'm not sure that's his real name or photo, but that's his name/picture that showed up when I retardedly sent him $$ on google wallet
>>
>>35798849
I dunno mate. I ordered from him like two weeks ago with 0 issues, and my pal made an order from him a few days ago and got the package within 3 days.
Maybe there is something with your e-mail?
>>
>>35798588
that's not in the pastebin... how much are we supposed to take? Just one benadryl a day or what?
>>
>>35800485
hey, dont include me anon. i dont steal shit
>>
Tonight was day 4 at 250. I'm thinking of bumping it up to 500 tomorrow, just for a day or two. I'm not having major sides now, I figure I can tolerate whatever 500 will give me for the weekend> I'll try it Friday, if it seems too much then I'll go back to 250 on Saturday and be mostly fine by Monday. Or I might do 500 Saturday too, then back to 250 on Sunday.

What I'm wondering is, can I take the full 500 at once? I've been taking them at night, after work. It looks like a lot of people split the doses and take them 8-12 hours apart, can I take both of them Friday night, and then possibly do another 250 around noon on Saturday depending on sides?
>>
>>35800502
as a dnp seller myself, I confirm that this is retarded
>>
>>35798849
Yea I bought some from him about 2 weeks ago and didn't get shit. I tried contacting him through email about 6 times and nothing.
>>
Why do you people want to taje this shit? Its been proven that it brings on cateracts, regardless of whether you take it responsibly. Clen and Sal deform your heart valve. Its fairly clear that thermogenic drugs are fucking dangerous.
>>
>>35801591
i want to look good for my qt gym-bro

plus, yellow cum is exotic. i think it will set me apart from my competition in the dating world
>>
>>35801660
you can do all joke you want, I'm still losing fat eating a tub of icecream and seeing movies

now go do your cardio peasant
>>
File: iggysabitch.png (20 KB, 1431x263) Image search: [Google]
iggysabitch.png
20 KB, 1431x263
Let's see if this gets anywhere.
>>
>>35801868
pls keep us updated anon
>>
<boner
>>
>>35749726
who's dmp? dr muscle?
>>
iggy got back to me told me he shipped my shit
after i showed him that picture lols
>>
>>35802447
so I guess either it's him, or black guys scare him into shipping internet drugs to strangers
>>
the souls of my feet, thumbs and index fingers occasionally throb in a weird way with a dull discomfortable pain.

It's very peculiar to the point I dont think it's just my mind fucking with me. I wasn't even worried about PN.

this is my third cycle, each one 3 weeks but this one I've only been on for about 5 days.

Did I really develop PN this quickly?
>>
>>35802292
Yup
>>
>>35765600
are you literally me ?
>>
>>35799718
>>35798849
Dang dudes hope that's not true. He just responded today after I emailed him and he seemed pretty cool.
>>
Hey guys,

I am thinking of selling DNP to the EU market. I have noticed that there are almost no reliable EU sellers. So my question is, is there anything the buyers might want as a service?
>>
>>35804953
anything cheaper than DMP desu
>>
>>35798588

There's probably no harm in running them from the beginning but it's a waste of money because chances are usually that you won't need them.
>>
So it's been a week since I started my 5th cycle and I think I should bump my dose up. First time on Iggy's shit and either his 2x215mg gives you way less noticeable sides than YellowBot's 2x250mg or I already got some DNP tolerance (despite it's like impossible or something)
>>
Can anyone comment on including T3 in your DNP supplementation?

Or provide source for further reading / info

Thank you
Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.