[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://nypost.com/2016/01/23/transg ender-athletes-can-now-c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 14
File: 1449786639963.jpg (80 KB, 833x550) Image search: [Google]
1449786639963.jpg
80 KB, 833x550
http://nypost.com/2016/01/23/transgender-athletes-can-now-compete-in-the-olympics/

What does /fit/ think about this?

Why aren't you saying you're a woman and becoming an gold medal olympic wrestler or oly lifter?The new rules state that you don't even need to have the reassignment surgery.
>>
>>35737781

so women are fucked

I mean, real women
>>
File: Fallon Fox.jpg (86 KB, 560x372) Image search: [Google]
Fallon Fox.jpg
86 KB, 560x372
>>35737789
Wow, um... like can you not be like transphobic right now?

yeah k thnx
>>
Progressiveness has no place in athletics and biology.

Call yourself a woman and pretend to be a woman, but don't fucking pretend you aren't at an advantage against natural females in athletics
>>
This is good.

This will cause leftists to cannabalise themselves.
>>
>>35737781
Who cares. Its extremely unlikely a tranny will do anything relevant anyway.
>>
>>35737809
Found the woman.

Accept your role as inferior or get your shit handed to you like a man.
>>
File: roboneria.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
roboneria.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
>>35737781

Oh boy
>>
>>35737781
This is great for us. We can all become Olympic athletes now if we just say we are a woman

>Russia will show up with an all transgender female weightlifting team
>>
>For men transitioning to women, the athlete must declare her gender identity is female (and cannot change that declaration for at least four years) and must demonstrate her testosterone level has been below a determined threshold (10nmol/L) for a year prior to competition, and must remain below that threshold throughout the Games.

yeah, no thanks
still sucks hard for the actual women competing there.
even on low test, a man still has a massive physcal advantage from thicker bones and sheer size alone.
>>
all this means is trannies will get medals, and women will go on test for more performance

GG olympics
>>
>>35737781
God how hilarious would it be for a full on dude to enter female leagues as transgender and just beat the shit out of bitches
>>
>>35738021
Anything less than a gold gets them shipped off as a male order bride
>>
>>35737781
lol
What happens when trannies start winning the women's events? Will the liberals celebrate it, admitting the massive biological differences between people, or will they reject it and in the process risk offending one of their precious pet victim groups?

Related
http://thevarsity.ca/2015/10/05/voyeurism-threatens-whitney-hall-stirs-gender-debate/
>>
>>35737789
>triggered
>>
File: 1453266848021.jpg (56 KB, 550x960) Image search: [Google]
1453266848021.jpg
56 KB, 550x960
>>35738577
>>35737807
Tumblr pls go back to your containment site.

It should be interesting to see. I too am waiting to see the Russia's "all female" lifting team.
>>
>>35737885
It doesn't need to be a real tranny anon. Klokov can come back and say he's a she, and set every world record.
>>
>>35737781
I don't remember which show did this gag where the main character pretended to be retarded to win the Olympics for disabled people.

Well that's what is going to happen in the women competitions.
>>
>>35737781

They monitor your testosterone levels and shit. You're going to be competing against women a lot manlier than you are.
>>
>>35739172
South Park. You're thinking of Cartman
>>
>>35737781
I want to do this for wrestling but im afraid even girls will beat me up. What do you think /fit/ should i do it?
>>
>>35739191
low t-levels are a problem but if youve spent 20+ years as a male you still got a huge bone/tendon and strength advantage.
>>
>>35739172
except men are by far stronger than women by default
>>
>>35739250
Yes that's what I'm saying, all those trannies will win all the competitions based on strength, speed and endurance even aesthetics because muh progressiveness.

I'm thrilled to see how feminist are going to react from this.
>>
>>35739172
It's a movie actually. "The Ringer". With the guy from jackass.
>>
>>35737781
Sure is fucking /pol/ in here.

It's not going to matter. Russia/China/every other country willing to straight up fuck with the Olympic rules has incredibly conservative laws about sexuality. The testosterone checks are to make sure anyone MtF is taking regular estrogen injections, and those fucking RUIN your ability to put on muscle properly. It's literally anti-steroids.

One or two will participate in the first Olympics they can as a show of tokenism, fail terribly, be absurdly celebrated, and then hopefully be forgotten.
>>
People will absolutely abuse this rule
>>
File: 1440915444142.jpg (46 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
1440915444142.jpg
46 KB, 650x488
>>35738429
>Male order bride
>>
File: 1441851075435.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1441851075435.png
1 MB, 912x905
>mfw some 7'1, 300lb dude scores 100+ points a game in women's basketball
>>
>>35739635
>everything that's not liberal brainwashed shit is /pol/

check your head cunt. the world is waking up to liberal fascism and it's not going to be forgiving when the tide turns.
>>
>>35739749
Eh, sorry, didn't actually mean you for posting the article, it's a reasonable discussion, More meant
>>35739635
>>35739125
>>35738549
the motherfuckers that didn't read the articles and are just angry about trannies bein' trannies.

It seems like kind of a non-issue to me. I may eat those fuckin' words when a bunch of big-ass russian 'girls' beat the christ out of every female weightlifting records next Olympics, but between russia and china's sexuality laws and the wretched effects of estrogen on the male body, I don't see it coming up.
>>
>>35737781
So the first olympic games where this will be a thing will be in Tokyo? This is just like my animes.
>>
>>35737781
this should actually be interesting. will the trannies supplement test again to compete like the female athletes? i mean, if you don't think olympians aren't on gear right now you're an idiot. they are the reason gear has made such great leaps and bounds in its development and research..
so when it comes to a male that is actively suppressing their natural test and supplementing estrogen, and a female supplementing test and suppressing estrogen, who will win... either way, can't wait for the feminists to lose their shit.
>>
File: furs.jpg (55 KB, 508x369) Image search: [Google]
furs.jpg
55 KB, 508x369
>>35739970
yeah there will be a bunch of cute traps, literally anime right :^)
>>
>>35738429
>sides
>>
>>35737781

That made me rage! Fuck these cheaters! This makes me absolutely sick for my country's female athletes. It's not different from letting dudes who roid like crazy take part. FUCK.
>>
>>35740144
Doubt we're going to see many of them though, if any.
>>
File: 1360653390750.jpg (22 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1360653390750.jpg
22 KB, 576x432
>>35737781
God, when will WW3 finally start?
>>
>>35737781
Can't wait for this. Ohhh, this is going to be GOOD.

I'll be watching female boxing, weightlifting, wrestling and judo. I just know there are some cunts out there ready to abuse this shit.
>>
>>35739635
>Russia/China/every other country willing to straight up fuck with the Olympic rules has incredibly conservative laws about sexuality.
Not the good ol US of A tho. And I think this is why they've gone from banning people like Caster Semenya who produce too much natty test to this. Also with all the roid furore they're now allowing transgender as like a legal roider thing p much.

It'll just be another way for Amerifats to totally not cheat their way to more medals.
>>
>>35740161

Doesn't matter, it's the principle.
And something like this already happened once.

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1207653/Womens-800m-gold-medal-favourite-Caster-Semenya-takes-gender-test-hours-World-Championship-race.html
>>
trannies have an innate problem of self esteem that they will carry until they commit suicide. there wont be a single tranny in the Olympics because they're too depressed/mentally fucked to focus on anything except for their own feelings and insecurity. neither hormones nor sex reassignment surgeries fix their underlying problem anyway.
>>
>>35740202
>underlying problem
that being?
>>
>>35738201
Men with hypogonadism are often still above that threshold and still far above average women's test levels so all you betas can still pretend to be women and win
>>
>>35737781
good
this will be the straw that breaks the camel's back

normies will realize they've gone too far
>>
>>35739735
>a woman goes for a shot
>rejected with the force of 1000 suns
>>
>>35737812
This. It doesnt affect mens sports so i dont mind at all, nobody watches womens sports anyway. Now the leftist sjws have dug a trap for themself they cant get out off.

This is a good thing.
>>
>>35739992
I think the ftm will have the benefit of being able to train as men naturally and not even have to supplement (which will still give them more gains then woman on gear) and then crash there T before testing. Easy.
>>
>>35737971
my thoughts exactly
>>
>>35740164
let's just keep our fingers crossed, anon
>>
>>35738429
"Male" order kek
>>
File: 1438916919753.jpg (27 KB, 408x469) Image search: [Google]
1438916919753.jpg
27 KB, 408x469
>>35737781

>The new rules, which mirror those currently followed by the NCAA, put no restrictions on women transitioning to men, and limit those on men transitioning to women.

It's not as bad as people here are making it out to be (likely people who only read the title of articles), but it still is quite bad. The difference between men and women isn't just hormones. Men still have an advantage when it comes to the nervous system and the recruitment of muscle fibres. They are still superior athletes even if they stay at low testosterone levels.
However, women do have the slight upperhand in that their testosterone is not limited, but whether this is enough to overcome their biological disadvantages against men is to be seen.
I mean, at least this is gonna be worth something for the scientists who will be studying this. Kind of weird that they would do this in the olympics before trying it anywhere else, but well, someone's gotta be the guinea pig I guess.

I doubt we're gonna see any ftm competing, ever, but hey at least they can try I guess.
>>
File: 1441579903777.jpg (34 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1441579903777.jpg
34 KB, 384x384
>>35739749

>liberal fascism

>I'm not /pol/ guys I swear!
>>
>>35740183

>Also with all the roid furore they're now allowing transgender as like a legal roider thing p much.

I'm pretty sure they are not gonna be stupid and are gonna be 1000x more careful to prevent roiding from mtf athletes.
>>
What about ftm trannies? Do they have a test limit?
>>
Fox defeated her opponent, Tamikka Brents, by TKO at 2:17 of the first round of their match. Brent’s eye injury resulted in a damaged orbital bone that required seven staples.

In a post-fight interview this week, Brents told Whoa TV, “I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life.”

“I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not, because I’m not a doctor,” she stated. “I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life, and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right. ”

Fox’s “grip was different,” Brents added. “I could usually move around in the clinch against…females but couldn’t move at all in Fox’s clinch.”

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/transgender-mma-fighter-destroys-female-opponent/
>>
>>35737781
Assuming they are doing their treatment correctly, and they should be for this to be allowed, then they'd actually be at a disadvantage rather than an advantage. Her testosterone levels will be lower than a normal woman's, and that's before all the other fun effects of her transition.

Now, of course, this is assuming she's doing her treatment right, and you'd need a doctor to make sure of that.

Tbh I don't see the point. Even if she's really disadvantaged, people will still think otherwise and all her accomplishments will be worth zip. So why bother?
>>
File: thalita zampirolli.jpg (111 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
thalita zampirolli.jpg
111 KB, 640x640
>>35742705
What it comes down to is that nobody seems willing to admit that not all trannies are the same. Fallon Fox is basically still a fucking hulk of a dude. Compare that to like Bailey Jay or pic related. Do they really expect me to believe that they're the same physically and equally feminine? It's dumb. Not sure about what difference the bones would make while on hrt though.
>>
>>35743824
No way that's a dude.
>>
File: thalita zampirolli6.jpg (74 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
thalita zampirolli6.jpg
74 KB, 601x601
>>35743909
Sure is/was, however you'd like to slice it.
>>
>>35737781
because id still get mah ass kicked
>>
>>35737781
I'm not like 4chin and don't care about these people normally, but how the fuck is it fair to women when men can now just cut off their dicks to defeat all the competition and win world records?

Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>35739635
>Those ruin your ability to put on muscle properly

Being a woman does too, except being a woman you also had less HGH growing up, an inferior musculature for sports and other things that put them at a disadvantage.

If you honestly think a fucking man training at an elite level who then just calls himself a fucking woman and injects estrogen for a while (or fakes the doping shit, which is literally already done right now) wouldn't beat the shit out of women equality training has penetrated too deeply into your mind.

Yes, women socially are equal to men, but no matter what you try to do at this moment women are physically inferior to men and it is out right not fair to women to have to compete with men in these competitions.

Tumblr is ironically enough taking womens sports and giving the trophies to men.
>>
As a beta male this greatly pleases me, my mother did always say I was destined for greatness.
>>
>>35743824
>Not sure about what difference the bones would make while on hrt though.
males bones are denser. if hrt was started after puberty, the amount of test the body received during that stage makes their bones much denser than any female will ever have. i dont know the actual advantage, but i know joe rogan was losing his shit about it when that fallon fox fight was happening
>>
>>35744075
Yeah I follow Joe Rogan's stuff, I trust him on this sort of thing since he has a level head on both athletics and the tranny business. Doesn't take an expert to see that Fox is just ridiculous though.
>>
>>35737781
finally women's sports will be interesting to watch
>>
>>35742295
Trappy I love you
>>35744079
2/10
>>
If everybody lies about not injecting testosterone, what are the chances of people lying about taking estrogen?
>>
File: image_11.jpg (55 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image_11.jpg
55 KB, 320x240
>>
>>35743824
Baily jay is not an athlete and you just posted a (male) cardio bunny.
>>
>>35744079
> Benis

Jesus remember that TV show where the opening song had "Girls were girls and men were men."
What the fuck would they say now?
>>
>>35744233
I didn't say Bailey Jay was an athlete and I picked a tranny for a reason. Reread my post senpai.
>>
>>35744101

It's highly likely that they would supervise the mtf athletes a lot harder than they would a normal athlete.
>>
>>35737781
This is retarded in every sense. The tranny UFC fighter already dominates any women contestant because he's technically still a fucking man.

The Olympics are fucked.
>>
>>35738429
Kek'd irl.
>>
>>35737971
It's funny how a joke has become reality
>>
>>35747777
>those quads
Rip would be proud.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.