[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you completely pigged out like the disgusting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7
File: 2016-01-23[1].jpg (245 KB, 1169x865) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-23[1].jpg
245 KB, 1169x865
When was the last time you completely pigged out like the disgusting swine you are?

Fatass general
>>
Gf did today. Good work on ya diet babe. You get fatter cI'll ut u loose bitch
>>
Lekkere donuts familie
>>
every day, OP
>>
File: tiramisucake.jpg (73 KB, 559x746) Image search: [Google]
tiramisucake.jpg
73 KB, 559x746
Just consumed an entire cake. I love sweets too much, guys, I'm not gonna make it ;_;
>>
december 29 i think
>>
>>35729375
Ik weeg maar 72kg dus het mag voor een keer.
>>
Ate a whole medium pizza last night. Still feel sick. I will remember this feeling the next time I want to eat like a fat fuck.
>>
>>35729396
>Impliying you can't do a healthy cake with eggwhites, stevia, brown rice flour, walnuts and hazelnuts.
>>
>>35729402
Ik vreet ook af en toe patatje, maakt echt niet zo heel veel uit. Nederlandse producten vallen wel mee met de hoeveelheid transvetten.
>>
File: 1452813270917.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1452813270917.gif
2 MB, 320x180
About 8 years ago. I have no cravings and life is awesome.
I feel bad for the insane roller coaster rides the fatties do. It fucks the body, the mind and the wallet.
Don't you guys ever feel at peace with your diet?
>>
>>35729427
Ik ben sinds november aan het bulken op SS. Gaat toch niet lukken om er ripped uit te zien in de zomer.

>Implicerend dat wij uberhaupt een zomer krijgen
>>
This week. I ate a whole pack of oreos. Ran 3 miles to try to burn it off.
>>
Two days ago.

>>35729456
How did you achieve it?
>>
File: notmakingit.jpg (11 KB, 717x119) Image search: [Google]
notmakingit.jpg
11 KB, 717x119
Hold me brehs. Am I gonna die? Is this it?
>>
>>35729412
a pizza once in a while wont kill you
just get good toppings like spinach and do not eat a lot of other stuff that day
>>
>>35729513
what's that program/app?
>>
Last night i had a bunch of italian food because I was out with family. Other than that it has been months.
>>
>>35729534
myfitnesspal
>>
>>35729508
>How did you achieve it?
I eat 100% clean and eat a lot of fruit and veg. I eat all the time, so I never have to feel proper hunger. I've learned that an empty belly causes me to binge a bit so I snack on vegs to avoid it and it works. Good for preventing a bloated belly by the end of the day. No processed foods or junk food in my home so if I want to eat I know it will be healthy stuff (and usually low cal). It's easier to achieve if you live alone or with other /fit/ people.

After I ate clean for a while I lost cravings because junk food taste like shit now. When off the chemical roller coaster the need to gorge or continue eating after full goes away because the food is clean and not chemically engineered to make you eat more like most junk foods are

I hope this makes sense. Feels like rambling.
>>
>>35729402
72 kg is nog steeds veel als je maar 150 cm bent :^)
>>
Last night, though "pigged out" is a bit generous since I only hit my maintenance calories. It's that damn booze.
>>
>>35729424
>disgusting cake
>not using the whole egg

Might as well just make a shitty omelette with all that stuff thrown in, itll taste identical.
>>
>>35729630
180cm

>tfw geboren in het enige land waar ik een manlet zou zijn
>>
>>35729639
but my gf enjoys more doing the cake while I rub my hand down there then a omelette
>>
File: nabisco-honey-maid.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
nabisco-honey-maid.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
At the end of the week I allow myself a bowl and a box of pic related.
>>
Shit, twee pizzas en donuts en snoepgoed? Ik vreet vanavond ook een pizza'tje maar daar blijft het bij.
>>
>>35729643
173cm rapporteert
jij bent zowel als in lichaam als geest een manlet, heb met je te doen.
>>
>>35729661
Ik wou mijn laatste joint opmaken :^)

>>35729667
voor /fit/ had ik er totaal geen last van
>>
>>35729674

Dus je vreet als een zwijn en blowt? Wat een treurige keuzes voor iemand die op een fitness board rondhangt.
>>
>>35729695
Ja want 1x per jaar donuts eten en af en toe wat hasj is fataal voor je gezondheid.
Hoe gaat het met je tren cyclus?
>>
I ate 9 slices of pizza last night.
>>
>>35729734
holy moly friendoly, someoly aint gonna make itoly!
>>
>>35729721
wauw lekker defensief haha (niet diegene waar je naar replied)

>>35729674
gewoon geen fucks geven aan lengte, kan je toch niks aan doen, overgrote gedeelte van de vrouwen zijn toch kleiner dan dat jij bent.

>>35729695
Als het maar bij één vreetkick blijft, en als hij de rest van de week gewoon beetje cardio doet.

For some stupid fucking reason I keep on eating icecream, its only 100-120kcal every evening but it mentally fucks me up.
Just having sweets in the house is triggering me to eat it. How do people into discipline?
>>
Gummi bears are my weakness. I can be on low cal diets no problem yet I always have to eat at least 3 bags of the fuckers a week.
>>
>>35729721

Ga nu niet pretenderen alsof jij slechts één keer per jaar blowt en als een zwijn vreet.

Blowen en gezond en sportief leven gaan in geen geval samen.
>>
>>35729643
180cm manlet crew meldt zich, familie.
>>
>>35729749
It's okay, I'm bulking :^)
>>
>>35729762
Er is letterlijk niks mis met vapen.

>in voor fedora
>>
File: ignorance.png (220 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ignorance.png
220 KB, 480x360
>>35729762
Now you are just making a generalisation. I know plenty of people that smoke weed weekly and go to the gym 3-4 evenings every week. Granted they have been smoking for over 7 years now.
>>
>>35729762
Is Frisian closer to english than Dutch? What about Afrikaans?
>>
>>35729814
Afrikaans and Frisian are both close to Dutch, but I have trouble following either dialect.
>>
>>35729367
just ordered 2 pizzas with cheese filling
>tfw 69 kg 1,77cm manlet
>tfw on a bulk
a-atleast i got twice the amount of meat
>>
>>35729814
I'd say real (old) frisian is close to being an language on it's own.
>>
>>35729817
Yes but which continental germoney language is the closest to english? And neither is a dialect breh
>>
>>35729762
Waarom niet?
>>
>>35729840
Do you mean germanic language? English is a mixture or germanic, celtic and roman language. So German would probably the closest to english. But it's still not close so why would you want to know that?
>>
>>35729864
>having the brilliant idea to talk linguistics with citizens
>they tell me the closest germanic language to english is german

I better stick to the /fit/ discussion topics lmao I'll go ask /his/
>>
>>35729785

Vapen is wellicht minder schadelijk dan roken en blowen, maar dat er niets mis mee is, vind ik een naïeve gedachte.

In ieder geval had de anon waar ik op reageerde het over een joint, en niet over vapen, en blowen en fitness gaan niet samen.

>>35729805

Smoking for over seven years is not healthy. That is called an addiction.

Furthermore, plenty of people who go to the gym several times a week do not qualify, in my opinion, as healthy. Going to the gym is a healthy habit that can get negated by detrimental habits. Smoking (especially for over seven years) is one such habit that completely nullifies going to the gym.
>>
>>35729885
Well what language is, smartass?
>>
>>35729889
Er is idd een zeer kleine kans dat er wat chemicaliën meegaan in je longen, maar die kans is verwaarloosbaar. Verslaving hangt af van de mate en persoonlijke situatie van de persoon.

Als je zo anaal wil doen over gezondheid, mag je ook nooit een hamburger eten of een biertje drinken.
>>
>>35729402
>>35729427
Godverkanker hoe is dit toch een herkenbaar Nederlands tafereel.
>>
>>35729906
According to smart niggers it's Scots (well duh) and Frisian or Flemish. Sounds legit, when I was in Ypres after some time I could almost understand people, in Amsterdam not very much so.
>>
cheese heads pls go
>>
>>35729919

Ik vind het niet anaal om te zeggen dat blowen en fitness niet samen gaan. Blowen en roken schaden je longen enorm, en leveren werkelijk helemaal niets positiefs op. Zulke gewoonten zijn niet te combineren met een gezond leven.
>>
>>35729367
Homo Albert heijn
>>
>>35729655
bruh add peanut butter and honey and youve got a god tier snack
>>
>>35729517
>justifying eating an entire pizza

Never gunna make it you fat tub of shit
>>
>>35729950

So what you're saying is you could not understand people in Amsterdam and you could not understand people in Ieper. Sounds legit indeed.
>>
>>35729950
Now that's some proper BS. Flemish and fresian have nothing in commen. Might as well go to a fucking wikipedia page if you want information about languages considering people feed you shitty information on an online mongolian yak trading forum.
>>
>>35730039
w-what? No after I spent some time in the land of the Flemish I could somewhat understand them

>>35730052
lol what, I know they have nothing in common but both are more closely related to english than say german or dutch and danish
>>
>>35729889
'Completely nullifies'? I hope you don't actually believe that?
>>
>>35730052
You are cancer dumb.

Frysian is a north germanic language like swedish and danish.

Flemish is also a germanic language. They do have while not that much still things in common.
>>
>>35729367
>have a tapeworm because I can't cook
>live in 'murka so can't afford doctor vis it
>have been eating 3000 calories to maintain my weight while I save up money for treatment.
>pig out every day now because high calorie junk food is cheap and it hurts to eat a lot.
>>
>>35730063

You said you could 'almost understand' them. Now you say you could 'somewhat understand' them. There's a big difference between the two. The fact that you contradict yourself in a timespan of 10 minutes invalidates pretty much everytthing you have said.
>>
/dirtybulking/ here! All the time
>>
>>35730111
w-what
Almost understand and somewhat understand are a natural progression of language learning :3
What butifel grills live in flemishland :3
>>
>>35730063
>Linguistically and formally, Flemish is not and does not refer to a current language or dialect but refers to the region, culture and people of (West) Belgium or Flanders. Flemish people speak (Belgian) Dutch in Flanders, the Flemish part of Belgium. Belgian Dutch does have slight differences compared to Dutch spoken in The Netherlands, mainly in pronunciation, lexicon and expressions.

Cant do more for you than this, ripped straight out of a wiki.
>>
Christmas.

But thinking about some pancakes today... Maybe a burger
>>
>>35730070

I do. The two are not compatible. At best, exercising slows down the destruction of your body caused by smoking. But there cannot be any increase of health and fitness as long as you're poisoning yourself with a useless addiction.
>>
>>35729840
>>35729864
>>35729885
>>35729906
>>35729950
>>35730039
>>35730052
>>35730063
>>35730078
>>35730111
>>35730131
>>35730150

/fit/ - geography, linguistics and demographics
>>
>>35730078
Vent als je lekker dom wilt doen ga dan lekker naar de kroeg en zuip je laatste hersencellen kapot.
Als je de nuance van het onderwerp niet begrijpt reageer dan gewoon niet.
>>
>>35730178
Eventhough I agree with you on this. This is not what you said.

"Smoking (especially for over seven years) is one such habit that completely nullifies going to the gym."

Other not really getting much healthier, you do still get stronger and look better from going to the gym.
>>
>>35729373
I've never once had a girlfriend stick to anything health related. It's kind of pathetic how short lived the "diets" last.
>>
>>35730226

The discussion was somewhat obfuscated by the use of both Dutch and English, but we were talking mainly about fitness in terms of health. Perhaps I should have made myself clearer by stating that it completely nullifies "the health benefits of going to the gym".

You are right in stating that smoking does not nullify the strength and aesthetic benefits of going to the gym. I would add though that smoking does hinder in achieving these benefits.

Smoking is also detrimental to aesthetics due to the long term effects on for example skin and teeth condition.
>>
So.. what if I just completely chimp the fuck out and eat 10k calories one day, say, once per month, while cutting.

Will all of that go to fat? I.e. will I gain 1kg of bodyfat on that day simply because I ate so fucking much?

Because I can easily get that down.

10 donuts ~4000kcal
200g chocolate ~1200kcal
300g haribo ~1000kcal
greasy af pizza with extra cheese ~1000kcal
4x500ml beer 1000kcal
late night kebab with errthang
bottle or two of coke throughout the day

that shit ain't even that much
>>
>>35730372
I've tried to do 10,000 once on a dare... at the end, your stomach is on fire and you are shutting so bad from all the food your body doesn't have time to digest that you are just in hell. I honestly don't know how people can get to 700 lbs because they need to eat that daily. And I did mine with chineese buffet food, Ben and jerrys and Lil Debbie snack cakes.
>>
>>35730425
well it depends on what you're doing, if you're just sitting on your ass all day it might be hard, but imagine you get up early and do some cardio, on the way home you pick up those 10 donuts and eat them while browsing /fit/. You go out with friends for lunch and have a big fucking pizza with beer. In the PM you lift, get home, have another couple of beers and eat the haribo in front of your computer. then you go out an get fucking drunk af and on your way home you down a large kebab and at home you eat the chocolate. it's probably more than 10k calories
>>
>>35730425
>>35730448
i mean sure it does sound like a challenge at first, but if you go with calorie dense foods which don't fill you up very much it's very easy to do

beer probably being the most filling out of all of those
>>
>>35730448
I just don't think I can work up an appetite like that. I'd even ran 8 miles before I started my calorie binge. Didn't lift that day though. My stomach was not meant to leave humanity behind
>>
>>35729367
Since starting living healthy 4 years ago I haven't eaten any sweets or unhealthy food.

Just thinking about eating chocolate or burgers makes me feel nauseous.
>>
>>35729402
Lichtgewicht!
>>
>>35729674
Lengte boeit geen reedt familie,
Ik ben 190cm en zo veel heeft het me ook weer niet geholpen
>>
File: takemeburger.png (24 KB, 120x92) Image search: [Google]
takemeburger.png
24 KB, 120x92
>>35729367

aaaaaayyy Albert Heijn

Yesterday I pigged out. Got burger and fries from BurgerMe, fucking great. No regrets.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.