[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>got into a fight yesterday >my hands are hurting like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7
File: 1411489832434.jpg (21 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1411489832434.jpg
21 KB, 400x267
>got into a fight yesterday
>my hands are hurting like crazy
/fit/ didnt warn me about this
>>
>getting into fights like a nigger/piece of white trash who can't control himself
Have some self respect
>>
>>35717724
>implying that a physical altercation isn't necessary after all other options have been exhausted

I bet you're the kind of guy that would let his wife get raped should you ever be mugged.
>inb4 "muh CCW"
>>
>>35717802
>removing yourself from the situation
Sweet. Just solved your problem brah
>>
File: op.jpg (44 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
44 KB, 960x540
>>35717724

Lets assume, you were walking with your gf (implying anyone on 4chan has a gf), and somebody start to insult her.
Would you knock his ass off? Or would you say fighting is for niggers who can't control themselves, while tipping your fedora?
>>
>>35717836
I'd laugh at him. Who the fuck cares about insults, as long as he doesn't get physical I'm not throwing a punch
>>
>>35717836
>caring about what some lowlife has to to say
>not laughing my ass off and going about my perfect life
Some of us don't have the emotional level of a child, anon
>>
>>35717690
>Not finishing the job in a single punch
You god damn pussy

>>35717866
This
>>
File: 1354987035442.jpg (40 KB, 418x354) Image search: [Google]
1354987035442.jpg
40 KB, 418x354
>get into first fight
>break wrist
>nothing else injured
>go to doctor the following day
>don't say anything about what caused it
>"looks like you won the fight, anon."
>mfw
>>
File: 50-ae_528x396.jpg (39 KB, 528x396) Image search: [Google]
50-ae_528x396.jpg
39 KB, 528x396
Assuming I would waste my gains by breaking my wrist on a lowlife

Assuming my desert eagle .50 won't make aformentioned lowlife shit his pants

Assuming he is stupid enough to charge its a win win
>>
In any country outside of America that would make you look like a pussy-ass bitch.

Then again you're American.
>>
>>35717690
why didn't you just drop the fucker with a single high kick like crocop does? I saw him do that 100 times, seems easy. if some nigger ever tries to fight me, I'll just do that

(seriously though, if you want to fight niggers, learn to grapple, or better yet get a concealed carry and zim zam them the moment they look at you funny)
>>35717724
>>35717866
>>35717876
armchair cucks who never actually were confronted by a nigger.
>laugh
instant aggro. they'll sucker punch you right away, right in your stupid fucking mouth. you are cuck enough to tolerate someone laughing at you, sure, but primates aren't.
>ignore
sign of weakness for any primate. how the fuck do you imagine that in happening in your head, you ignore the nigger until he gets bored and goes on his merry way, you retarded sheltered cucks?

all those retarded confrontation scenarios you were taught by women and media in real life end up with you getting sucker punched and stomped on the head.
>>
>>35717829
Someone walks up to you and hits you in the face. Go ahead and try to remove yourself from the situation buddy. I'm convinced all of you cucks saying "fighting is childish and for niggers" are just pussies who have no idea how to defend yourselves. Fighting is a last resort yes, and you shouldn't walk around trying to start shit with people obviously. When push comes to shove you can either defend yourself, or roll over and get raped.
>>
>>35718066
Mien Neger. Someone else who actually understands how street fights work. Let them fantasize about ideal scenarios until the day comes that they get stomped retarded because they have fabricated some kind of moral-high ground.
>>
>mfw Americans live in constant fear of nigger attacks
Feels good to live in a small euro city
>>
>>35718085
Or you can just, like... not live in a nigger-dense population, meaning that those things become rare enough that you don't need to pay attention to them.

Also, ccw.
>>
>>35717690
Train your grip.

Learn to crush a man by just getting a hold of them. Break their fingers, rip ears, rip upper lip.

Grab, twist, pull with your legs.
>>
>>35717724
first post always nails it
>>
>>35718152
I'm 1/4 black and live in an area that's 99% white, I've never fought a nigger in my life.

>Get your CCW
I have my CCW, thankfully I've never had to use it.
>>
>>35718085

Don't listen to these faggots OP. Anyone who's against fighting is against it because they're too weak and pussy to actually defend themselves. If you can avoid it, avoid it, but if not then fuck the other guy up before he fucks you up. That simple
>>
>>35717836
falling for a nigger baiting you into a fight is as bad as falling for bait on /fit/ and the only people impressed by fighting are white trash

just walk away and say nothing
>>
>>35718220
Anon, YOU are the nigger...
>>
>>35718269
>turns away from a potential attacker
>gets sucker punched in the back of the head
>gets beat to death in about 30seconds

I'll try that sometime.
>>
>>35718292
/pol/ pls
>>
>>35718066
Maybe this is how it works in the darkest corners of the hood, but I've had great success with ignoring hecklers and just facing off with/staring down guys who try a little hard to start something. If they aren't on their own turf and surrounded by twenty of their friends, most shitheads can be dealt with the way you deal with a bad dog. Haven't been in a fight in 5 years despite acting like a total douche when I'm drunk and having a gf with an ass that draws all kinds of lowlife attention.

Last fight I was in, some guy jumped me in the dark, but he was a manlet so I knocked his block off and split.
>>
>>35718296
the real world isn't a video game kid
>>
>>35718324
The one time I walked away from a fight I got jumped by two guys, stomped out, and ended up with a rekt face. I also watched a guy try to walk away from a fight and the other guy ran up on him, and ran his face into a telephone pole. This is going nowhere Id say, stay safe brehs.
>>
>>35718395
Expecting blacks to fight fair was your first mistake.
>>
>>35717836
Says the pot to the kettle black.
>>
>>35717866
You have never had a girlfriend huh?
>>
>>35718144
>mfw Americans live in constant fear of nigger attacks
>Feels good to live in a small euro city
living the dream, anon. I'm thinking of bringing my family to europe as well. heard anything good about cologne in germany? looks like a nice small euro city to me.
>>
>>35718144
Try not to let mohammed rape your wife too hard
>>
>>35718144
You will know the feel soon enough. Rapefugees don't know how to act around white girls.
>>
>>35718496
They were all white
>>
>>35718144
>europe
Enjoy Mohammad raping your wife and daughters
Then killing them for adultary
>>
>>35718695
niggers is a collective term for all primates regardless of their ethnicity, you racist piece of shit.
>>
>>35718789
No niggers are black. People from any race can act like a nigger though.
>>
>>35718316
How did you learn to do that
>>
>>35718789
Not sure if bait.
>>
On a semi-related note to the shit posting in this thread.

>Be black.
>Act like a normal human bean
>People act like retards
>Call them nigger
>A lot of time it's liberals
>They get offended, but are too PC to say it's because "you are the nigger, not me!"
>They don't know what to do
>You can always see them spill spaghetti

It's the fucking best thing in the world. It's almost like all that racism and shit in the past was worth it just to entertain me occasionally.
>>
>>35719297
That sounds so enjoyable. I envy you
>>
>>35718066
>They'll sucker punch you right away
They will try.
>>
>>35718618
Much more alpha to turn to your girl put your arm around her in a protective way and keep walking while your ignore the hecklers like rabid crackhead who are beneath you.

Implying your body and life is a liability and you have no reason to defend your gf honor from some street bumb.. now if your friends or father called your gf out, then you power up and say something

All they want is a reaction, you react, you loose
>>
>>35719297
that is fucking gold, my african-whatever friend
read up on whatever them cucks write about "why niggers can say niggers and you can't", I'm sure there's a volume greater than war&peace on it, so if you walk into some extra cucked one who'll start lecturing you about integrated racism or some other shit you'll have high caliber bullshit to respond with, they'll be so embarassed they'll spread their cheeks for you brah
>>
File: 0.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
If Jason Blaha got his ass kicked in a bar fight, there's no nope for us. He is ex CIA hand to hand expert.
>>
>>35720639

coulda been a higher ranking cia combatant you know, there's always someone better.
>>
>>35718991
Do what? Clock manlets? I'd done enough boxing that it came automatically, and I had gravity on my side.

Staring down assholes is just a matter of confidence and looking like you mean it. Setiously helps to have trained large dogs before.

>>35718618
Lol if I beat up every hobo or fifteen year old negro who catcalled my girlfriend I'd die in jail. Only guys who know they can't get the girl catcall, as a way of making her uncomfortable out of spite. Girls know this and you look unhinged and insecure if you go off swinging on every piece of trash that does that.
>>
File: 1425623545971.png (789 KB, 718x733) Image search: [Google]
1425623545971.png
789 KB, 718x733
>>35718220
>1/4 black
>>
>>35718324
exactly
>>
>>35718019
>I carry my .50 cal deagle with me at all times
>>
>>35718066
You've never been in a fight. I don't think you've even ever seen a black person either Trevor.
>>
>>35718144
At least niggers won't suicide bomb me.
>>
You people seriously think ignoring someone trying to attack you would work?
>>
>>35720987
he stores it in his pants to look proportional
>>
>>35718019
>i'm going to kill anyone who picks a fight with me
good for you
>>
>>35718144
Kek, I can't wait until the rest of Europe is infested by middle eastern rapists/terrorists. It's going to happen very, very soon anon, have fun.
>>
>>35718144
Its the cumskins who are violent

>live in constant fear that some violent retarded racist pigskin will try to step out of his red truck and fight you with his beer belly
>>
>>35722143
if you just don't cuss at them and calmly answer their questions and you won't get arrested.
>>
>>35718019
sup Jason
>>
>>35718019
Blaha, I thought you carried a glock?
>>
>>35718019

you forgot to fan out all your twenties
>>
>>35717724
So much this!
>>
>>35717802
This.
Had an altercation with a guy riding a scooter nearly hitting a friend and me, so I insulted him.
He stopped asking for an apology despite the fact that I was walking on a crosswalk and the guy almost ran over us.
Told him I wouldn't and "removed myself from the situation" by walking away.
He grabbed me by my vest and pulled hard toward him, at this point my friend went ninja mode and went for a choke behind him.
I held the arm he was using to grab me, and did a shoulder lock to bring him to the floor.

End of it all, we put him slowly in control to the ground and then people interfered and we just walked away.
>>
File: 1438906593803.jpg (101 KB, 640x587) Image search: [Google]
1438906593803.jpg
101 KB, 640x587
>>35717866

You clearly never had a gf before. Women are naturally attractes by tall, dominant and strong-looking men for the security they provide.

If some asshole insults your gf, it is your duty to fight him or at least push him to the ground or something.

It shows that you care about her, that you're willing to go war for her. It shows you get her back. Even if you end up losing the fight, it's still a better outcome than backing out like a pussy
>>
>>35717836
>having a gf
>ever
>>
>>35722514

>not biting his nose

He didn't learn anything.
>>
>>35722624

>If some asshole insults your gf, it is your duty to fight him or at least push him to the ground or something.

LOL.
>>
>expecting your hands not to hurt after throwing them at someone's bones with all your might

yea uh huh ok
>>
>>35722514
>2 versus 1
>makes it seem like there is some sort of pride in this

Aren't you the little faggot
>>
>>35722932
Never hurt my hand because of punching someone's head.
It's the teeth that shred your knuckles and leave scars
>>
>>35718085

>"fighting is childish and for niggers" are just pussies who have no idea how to defend yourselves.

They are pussies. The moment the other dude touches you or your gf it's show time.

But if he's just insulting you or her it's stupid to fight over that.
>>
>>35722624
>You clearly never had a gf before. Women are naturally attractes by tall, dominant and strong-looking men for the security they provide.

Sure, but the girlfriends I had actually like me for my personality and my jokes

>If some asshole insults your gf, it is your duty to fight him or at least push him to the ground or something.
>It shows that you care about her, that you're willing to go war for her. It shows you get her back. Even if you end up losing the fight, it's still a better outcome than backing out like a pussy

No, it doesn't. All that shows to her is that you're a little bitch who can't hold his temper. Above all, girls like guys who keep their cool. The best possible way to react is just laugh it off, not sperging out and trying to drag the guy to the floor.

For fuck's sake. You guys don't know shit, do you
>>
>>35723017

No you're clearly the one that don't know shit. You say that you would remain cool and avoid physical confrontations, but that's probably because you've never been in a similar situation, I bet you would react differently if it ever happened to you.

>be me walking with gf at 1am
>drunk guy appears out of nowhere and asks my gf for a cigarette (she was smoking)
>gf says she doesn't have any left
>drunk guy follows us and insists for a cigarette or at least a puff or 2
>I tell him to shut up and go home
>he keeps insisting
>I raise my voice and tell him once again to get lost
>he finally gives up and says something like "well fuck you bitch. You're just a lying cunt"
>I stop walking and take a swing at him, connecting with his jaw
>he falls to the ground, KO'd. I spit on him and say "I told you to leave us alone"
>gf grabs my arm and says "common let's go". A few seconds later she adds "he deserved it"
>get home and gf immediately jumps on and thanks me with her vagina

no regrets whatsoever
>>
>>35723267
Your girlfriend sounds trashy.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.