[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I started a diet a few days a go. My rules are No bread, no sugar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Johnny_Rico_SST_3.jpg (67 KB, 576x320) Image search: [Google]
Johnny_Rico_SST_3.jpg
67 KB, 576x320
I started a diet a few days a go. My rules are No bread, no sugar drinks, no cookies/chips or whatever. I've been getting massive headaches though. Is this a normal thing? I've been eating more fruit and vegetables just because theres fucking nothing to eat, im eating healthier and feeling crappier than ever.
>>
If you are truly sticking to that diet then your body is just getting used to the lack of carbs.
>>
If you're only eating fruits and vegetables, you likely aren't eating enough calories.
>>
I think for some people it's just a couple of day thing.

Have you been drinking enough water? I think that would help a lot.
>>
>>35712322

What are you actually eating OP?
>>
>>35712486
ur mums pussy
>>
>>35712322
its the lack of carbs bro, it'll go away in a few days

Try getting some taters or something in you other than fiberous green veg and you'll feel better.
>>
>>35712322
Hey check out r keto
You need some salt/electrolytes
Less carbs= less insulin= kidneys drop sodium and potassium= you are dehydrated
>>
>>35712322
Is multi-grain bread that bad? It's like $1.79 at Aldi and I looked it has flax seed and shit in it. It's really convenient for tuna and egg sandwiches.

I usually do oats, millet, or brown rice for my carbs since quinoa is so expensive now, but I'd like some bread sometimes.
>>
>>35712322
most likely you're not used to being properly hydrated.

drink water until the symptoms go away. when they come back, drink more water.
>>
File: 1452828599389.jpg (151 KB, 767x581) Image search: [Google]
1452828599389.jpg
151 KB, 767x581
>>35712777
Trips!!!
>>
>>35712322
If you're used to eating alot of junk with sugar, you're going through sugar detox (almost like when an alcoholic or junkie quits cold-turkey).

Give it a few days, or maybe even a week or so, and it'll go away, it did for me when i did much the same thing a few months back. Keep eating those vegetables and fruits.
>>
File: 1251256609295.jpg (21 KB, 451x388) Image search: [Google]
1251256609295.jpg
21 KB, 451x388
>>35712322
That's a good sign. It means your body has burned off the glycogen and its now burning fat.

So welcome that feeling. It means you are at your goal state for burning fat.

After a week or so of low carbs the 'headaches' go away as you kick in to ketosis and your body realizes you aren't going to give in and eat carbs.

Then give yourself 1-2 refeed meals a week, usually on the weekend is when I do m refeed.
>>
>>35712781
Its just that bread is just empty calories, almost pure carbs. And because it tastes so good its easy to eat a ton of it without even trying, and then be hungry again soon with your body craving the carbs. And with each slice 15-30 grams it only really takes a few slices to destroy your diet and set your weight loss back days.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.